a woman is always to blame antifeminism entitled babies evil fat fatties grandiosity men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny post contains sarcasm reactionary bullshit red pill return of kings transphobia

Liberal democracy is destroying the world with fat chicks, Red Pill philosopher charges

Rebel Wilson, destroying the world
Rebel Wilson, destroying the world

On Return of Kings, the internet’s premier lady-hating garbage site, one of the regular contributors is trying his hand at philosophy again. It’s not going very well.

Max Roscoe, who describes himself as “an aspiring philosopher king,” has decided to take on what he sees as the evils of “modern liberal democracy.”

As he sees it, “the western culture today destroys everything it touches,” creating

weak men, shrill, out of shape, and damaged women, a decrepit culture, and declining values.

His number one complaint? That “western culture” has destroyed Asians. Not through cultural imperialism or anything like that. Roscoe thinks that Asians in Asia are fine. But the Asians he encounters in the west are something else entirely.

Asians are naturally thin, petite, and healthy—IN ASIA. … However, when Asians move to the west and adopt our culture, diet, and lifestyle, they become overweight, slutty, and often mutilate their bodies and experiment with gender fluidity.

That’s right. Western culture is evil because it makes hot Asian babes into genderqueer fatties.

It angers me every time I see a fat Asian, because I know how difficult it is for Asians to work against their biology to become fat.

ROSCOE ANGRY! ROSCOE SMASH!

Don’t worry, western women! Roscoe hates you gals too.

Roscoe makes his case against American women by contrasting a photo of sorority girls from the early 1970s, in which “all are smiling, thin, with long hair, in skirts or dresses with heels,” with a photo of an extremely obese woman wearing a stars-and-stripes bikini, which Roscoe seems to have taken from a YouTube video with the slightly awkward title “BEST FAT People Fail Compilation – Obese People Falling Down Fails.”

To aspiring philosopher-king Roscoe, this is all the evidence he needs to prove “that the quality of women offered today in the West is abysmal.”

Indeed, in Roscoe’s eyes, domestically produced women are made so badly that American men should probably seek out foreign imports.

If you haven’t been abroad within the last year, plan a trip now, if for no other reason than to see what is possible. We do not have to accept the low quality females we are being offered here.

Roscoe does not limit his critique of Western liberal democracy to the Fat Chick Problem. He is also critical of non-fat women who do things to their bodies (and minds)  that Roscoe does not approve of.

[I]t angers me when I see a thin, kind, young woman who has pierced and mutilated her body with graffiti and shrapnel, and has taken up the cause for feminism. Without a strong, patriarchal system to guide her, she becomes an enemy of civilization itself.

Apparently Roosh requires all Return of Kings writers to refer to piercings as “shrapnel.”

But there is more wrong with modern Western culture than its tendency to produce fat chicks and tattooed feminists. Roscoe is also angry that:

• Westerners dance like Miley Cyrus and/or “Elaine Benice” [sic] from Seinfeld.
  • “American Millennial men” have become “shallow, silly, weak, vapid, directionless, and boring.”
  • The “the profit-at-all-costs fascist system” of modern capitalism makes most jobs pretty sucky.
  • Young couples no longer litter or make out in public because they’re all “play[ing] on their smartphones.”

Ok, I admit I don’t quite get that last point. So let’s back up and try it again.

Complaining that smartphones have led to a world bereft of “physical and emotional intimacy, save for the actual moment of banging your partner,” Roscoe posts two pictures to show what has apparently gone wrong.

In the first, from 1967, young people make out on park benches in New York’s Tompkins Square Park, surrounded by litter.

Paradise lost?
Paradise lost?

In the second photo, meant to represent a “Millennial couple on a typical date, 2016,” a couple sitting on a patch of grass check their phones. No litter is visible. Smartphones bad, litter good!

CHECKMATE FEMINISTS!

I guess it’s kind of hard to work up a powerful critique of Western Liberal Democracy if the cornerstone of your philosophy is NO FAT CHICKS.

Fabe
Fabe

Thanks Stempke, the one thunderf00t video that it recommended did look interesting but if I watch that one then I would get recommendations for his other videos including his harassment ones and I just don’t want to even see links to that crap,

calmdown
calmdown

@Fabe

I mentioned having this problem myself in another thread. If you have Chrome I highly recommend the add on called “Video Blocker”, it allows you to block any channel from YouTube and you won’t see it anywhere.

Sorry if I sound like a advertisment but it legit changed my online life, and since they are making it for free I applaud them. I tried using YT recommendations but for every time I marked one as not interested 10 more MRA vids would appear. At least that was case about a year ago. Maybe they have improved their algorithms lately?

Slutty Miss Havisham Penguin briefly known as Nady
Slutty Miss Havisham Penguin briefly known as Nady

Oh I do love misandry in the morning after a night shift!
Same shitty points on a different day. Constructed to make the poster like, totally original you guys! You only need to read the first letter of each point to know exactly what it means. I have a feeling that if we did have sex bots then the mras would be responsible for both the Terminator and the Matrix!

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

To be perfectly honest if they all did go the hell away and spent all their free time not doing the awful things they do, the sex bots would bring unbounded joy for me. Unfortunately I figure they’d probably go back to their old ways because having literal sex dolls isn’t enough.

Also if it wouldn’t be too much of a bother, could you guys direct me to your recommended readings and studies regarding women inequality? I feel if I had these tools I might be able to convince a few people to stop spreading misinformation.

Saphira
Saphira

True. Next they’d be complaining that the sexbots weren’t programmed to clean the house, fold the laundry and bring them a sammich while they pontificated online about the evils of women.

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

Speaking as someone who researches artificial intelligence? I could never, ever build a sexbot for these guys. I could never subject my babies to these monsters!

Kale

“The “the profit-at-all-costs fascist system” of modern capitalism makes most jobs pretty sucky.”

hey! we agree on something! cue balloons

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

@Scildfreja
They won’t be sentient, just mimic intimacy as a sex bot would. Had it be self aware then you’d just create a sex slave caste.

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

I am, uh, sort of unsure whether there is a sharp distinction between mimicking a behaviour and experiencing a behaviour :\ I suppose it is dependent on the degree of value of intimacy!

Long hair was popular, I’ll give him that.

Except it was also popular for — gasp — men!

weirwoodtreehugger

Long hair wasn’t just popular in the 60’s. Behold The Dread Brad Pitt in his 90’s glory!

Number Sequence
Number Sequence

People used to litter a lot more than they do now, I think.

Yep. It may not seem like it always, but we’ve improved on littering by a lot. To put a point on the curve, my understanding is that the slipping on a banana peel joke originated as social commentary because there was so much garbage in the streets that tripping on it was very common.

And speaking of antiquated things, the gist of this idiot’s, I hesitate to use the term, “think piece” seems to be, “Man, I remember back in the good ole days when men could just pick up women literally and shove a tongue down their throat on the street, and a wedding only cost a nickel! Not that I’d get married because women are a horrible drain on the world, but it would only be a nickel if I did do it in the good ole days! Fucking millenials with your boundaries and smartphones and expensive asking people out to prom. Back in the good old days…” And it just never ends.

EJ (The Other One)

@Number Sequence

Interestingly, the “banana peel” thing started its life as a euphemism. Banana peels aren’t actually that slippery, and they weren’t very common in the late 19th / early 20th century anyway. On the other hand, what was common on the streets on big cities was horse manure, which is slippery.

Slipping on a pile of horse manure would have been a common comedic experience for urbanites, but drawing poop was also considered indelicate. Thus, “banana peels” became an accepted visual euphemism. They’ve persisted in our lore even though our streets no longer contain horse manure.

Yes, the West is declining because our cities are no longer covered in horse poop. This man is a genius for spotting that causal link.

EJ (The Other One)

Dear Mr Roscoe,

I’m glad that you have ambitions. “Philosopher King” is an unusual one, but if that’s what you want to do then don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. However, there are some prerequisites that you need to achieve first. Specifically, you need to be:

A: A philosopher.
B: A king.

Having read your thoughts, you are no philosopher; and having done a quick Wikipedia check of all the reigning monarchs, you are no king. Considering that all your thought thus far seems to consist of complaining about how your own nation is so bad that it corrupts other nations, I’m not a hundred percent sure that people would even want you as a king.

Best of luck on those! Let me know how it turns out!

Regards,
– EJ

Pietro_McM

@abars01 wrote:

Say, David, just curious. Do you ever get bored reading these same points over and over and over and over and over …

Really glad that I found this site. David does indeed do a lot of heavy lifting to expose some of the toxic macho bullshit that’s silting up the inter-web. However, reading the articles and the comments helps reassure me that it’s not just me and that I’m not necessarily going insane. Also get the occasional laugh.

Thanks all! Please don’t stop.

Three Snakes

@Arthur

While I’m not an expert in psychology, I can tell you the reason why they never get bored of it is because it’s the repetition of these things that make them truly believe what is real, even if it’s obviously a piece of garbage.

This is how most cults work; they keep repeating things over and over again, to the point that the repetition becomes forever embedded into the brain and thus it’s all the person thinks about. Imagine if I wanted to convince you, for example that the sky is purple even though it’s clearly blue. I keep repeating how the sky is purple, keep constantly showing you the same things over and over again on how the sky is purple, and repeatedly shoot down anyone who says it’s not purple until you have no choice but to believe the sky is purple… Even though it’s clearly not that at all.

If anyone wants to offer a better explanation for you, they’re free to do so, I’m just a dumb little dragon…

Actually, that’s exactly how they are. You nailed it on the head.

Moocow

@IP

Seriously. Everytime they describe how the world ‘should’ work I’m just like

Fortunately, just like Randroids, their worldview is only capable of sustaining itself inside of their imagination.

Moggie
Moggie

You laugh, but western civilisation has never been in more danger than it is now! The Doomsday Clock maintained by the Bulletin of the Boner Scientists stands at three minutes to midnight, and unless something can be done about the scourge of fat tattooed chicks, we’re heading for a Mad Max dystopia where alpha males become warlords and philosopher kings, and command harems of thin compliant women and armies of cowed beta men!

Wait, does Roscoe think this is a bad thing?

Jamesworkshop
Jamesworkshop

Suicidegirls have smashed the patriarchy then, turns out, it wasn’t so difficult after all.

kiki
kiki

save for the actual moment of banging your partner

A whole moment, eh? Form an orderly queue, ladies…

Supermeerkat

I’m starting to wonder if some of these RoK types are actually deep cover trolls, bent on subtlety undermining the site.

Some of Conservapedia’s funniest articles were produced and or influenced by such, and due to their urgings Editor and Owner Andy Schafly ascended to new heights of mouth frothing weirdness.

I say this I really, really do have problems with believing that anyone could actually believe the above nonsense.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ Scildfreja

Re: in defence of peeing outside

One thing that astounds me is that, in a world where millions have limited to no access to clean water, we use drinkable water to flush toilets.

I imagine some poor person who’s having to travel miles to obtain what is essentially puddle water saying “You have access to gallons of clean water and you do what with it?”

That’s like aliens having a cure for cancer “Wow, what do you use it for?”, Oh, you know, washing our spaceships”

So I do tend to wee outside whenever possible (subject to finding a spot where contamination issues don’t apply) and when I build my dream ‘off the grid house/donkey sanctuary’ it will have a composting toilet.

Kat
Kat

@Alan Robertshaw
Dream donkey sanctuary? With a composting toilet?

Kickass! (Not the donkeys. The sanctuary. And the kind of toilet that brings a tear to an environmentalist’s eye.)

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

@Lady Mondegreen

You would have hated the 1970s, Roscoe. Trust me.

Seconding. The ’70s were the era of unisex toys, clothes, haircuts, and “Free To Be You And Me”. None of this pink Disney princess/camoflauge skulls gender segregationist nonsense. What the hell happened?

The idea that one MRA’s uncatered-to boner = the downfall of all of Western Civilization will never stop being hilarious. Roscoe doesn’t offer any substantive evidence for this, just a gut conviction that women here and now aren’t as decorative and easily controlled as women then and there. He’s not smart or objective enough to mount any sustained critique of global capitalism or modern-day smart phone technology, and they don’t have anything to do with women dying their hair anyway. He treats it all as part of the same “the modern world isn’t designed for MEEEE!” complaint. (Also hilarious: Roscoe accusing women of narcissism because they aren’t PAYING ATTENTION to him)

If you step outside Roscoe’s bonercentric rantings and look at things that conservatives commonly cite as markers of a civilization’s decline (literacy rates, teenage pregnancies, infant mortality, education spending, ratio of acceptance of federal handouts to tax contributions), the conservative red states of the American South generally rank the worst in the country. Roscoe might want to ask himself why that is, and if his imaginary Handmaid’s Tale utopia would really be able to compete economically.

I have a feeling he wouldn’t care. Right-wing authoritarian self-proclaimed kings want everyone else to be down in the dirt. It’s the only chance they have to feel superior.

sevenofmine
sevenofmine

@NickNameNick

Makes me wonder what they think of men, like myself, who actually like women with piercings and tattoos?

I honestly doubt it occurs to most of them that such men exist. There is a guy I follow on Twitter who, at one point, tweeted something to the effect of “Ladies, why do you get septum piercings? It’s not hot.”

I replied to him that maybe they weren’t doing it for him. His response? “Piercings are always about appearance.” So there’s basically 2 unexamined assumptions there: 1) all men have the same preferences and 2) “doing it for me” and “doing it for looks” are equivalent statements.

Now, this isn’t a guy I consider to be particularly sexist. He’s a well meaning guy with the standard compliment of cultural biases. And the possibility that a woman might get a septum piercing because she liked the way it looked on herself just hadn’t occurred to him. We just do that good a job as a culture of convincing men that women exist to be attractive for them.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

FWIW I love tattoos and piercings on women; but more importantly the ‘it’s only about appearance’ attitude can only be held by someone who doesn’t have any friends who have body art.

Tattoos are possibly one of the most personal things you can have done. I’ve mentioned before my friend who’s response to the “Why does a pretty a pretty girl like you have tattoos? question is “Because they remind me of when my dad was alive and I was happy”. Other friends just have them because they like them.

Also, how do ‘appearance’ people explain tattoos that are hidden away?

Same with piercings. And in both cases there is sometimes that almost addictive aspect of just having them done.

Anecdote warning!

In my youth we did most piercings the traditional way. Dab some alcohol on the area, drink the rest yourself and then suture needle into cork (or thumb). For nose piercings though, the only place we could get that done was at Bombay Stores (basically a huge shop that sold just about everything from India/Pakistan). When I got my nose done the guys there picked the biggest jewelled stud they had just for the laugh. Cue lots of Indian Bride jokes and quips about dowries. I’m all for people expressing themselves however they want; but I must confess I did not wait the requisite 24 hours before replacing the stud with a sleeper.

Delphi_ote
Delphi_ote

“American Millennial men” have become “shallow, silly, weak, vapid, directionless, and boring.”

Every time I read the word “Millenial” my brain translates it to “kids these days” read in Grandpa Simpson’s voice. Tell us more about the onion you had tied to your belt, grandpa.

Bina

Oh noes, a FEMINIST in AI??? That means that EverPeach 1.0 (or whatever that ‘bot’s name in that awful cartoon was) will be thwarted by…FEMINIST GATEKEEPERS! Oh noes! Even sexbots won’t be sacred anymore! Western Civilization is DOOOOOOOMED!!!1111elebentyhundredeleben!!!

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

Re: less litter

It is true that people litter less today then they did mid-century, but even though a trash can is right there a lot of people still won’t bother. Remember that litter is forever unless someone picks it up. Please don’t erase the armies of workers who prowl the streets picking up literal tons of litter for you to keep it from offending your eyes. That litter doesn’t disappear by magic, and we’re not as precious about not littering as we apparently think we are.

FrickleFrackle
FrickleFrackle

Will we ever live in a world where people don’t litter condoms? That’s a biohazard, folks.

LindsayIrene

Since 70s fashions have been brought up, obligatory Plaid Stallions link.

weirwoodtreehugger

I’m so baffled by people littering a few feet away from a garbage can. Are they just that lazy? Or is it an act of aggression? I suspect it’s the latter. The same goes for people who don’t flush the toilet in public/shared bathrooms.

I also think some smokers don’t consider cigarette butts litter for some reason.

kale
kale

One thing thats sad is that where I may mor may not live (in a big mystery northern/midwest city), things like how much litter gets picked up depends on your community (wards are very much drawn in terms of segregation, bc its deliberate & blatant) representative in local govt, & reps from literal ghettos where poor PoC live have a much harder time getting basic services provided. So of course, PoC being “lazy” or otherwise inferior gets blamed when they dont have garbage cans or garbage pick up or anything.
Oh & whats great is white racists know that its scientifically ignorant to say that there is some sort of inherent racial difference, but they will say it is “the culture”… then deny that years oppression could possibly affect that culture at all. & deny that poor oppressed people everywhere tend to have the same “culture” attributes like living in a ghetto, not having good services for their neighborhood, being desperate enough for money to turn to illegal means, being depressed enough to use drugs, and so on. “but white poor people dont do that!” because white poor people in the U.S. *arent as poor or oppressed right now*. Sorry/not sorry for veering off topic or w/e, /end rant.

Dodom
Dodom

“Having read your thoughts, you are no philosopher; and having done a quick Wikipedia check of all the reigning monarchs, you are no king. ”

He may aspire to be a potato king. In Québec, potato shacks are a very common type of local fast food, and every town has a potato king:

It’s not a chain of restaurants either, it’s just that potato king is the most desirable potato shack name.

kupo
kupo

@Alan

After I got my tattoo I was enamored with the feeling of getting tattooed and would probably have gotten more if I didn’t make a rule for myself that I need to wait 1 year and if I’m still in love with the art I picked I’ll get it. But while the experience was still fresh in my mind I found an incense that smelled like tattoo ink and I would burn that all the time. It made me very happy.

@WWTH
Disney actually looked into how far people will walk before littering and apparently it’s 30 feet (which is how far apart the trash cans are placed in Disney parks). People are just lazy. 🙁

Jaygee
Jaygee

Man, are those MRAs in for a rude awakening if they think the Asian women from Asia are submissive, and thinner and shorter than average. My sister just came back to the U. S. from teaching English in South Korea, and many of those ladies there are taller than us (Chinese American women).

Some time during her travels back to the states, she encountered one Chinese couple in which the woman would have been an MRA nightmare. She made her boyfriend carry her countless shopping bags (apparently many Chinese people buy tons of duty-free stuff) while she just had her purse. While they were waiting she was yelling at him in public, saying how worthless he is and how she should just dump him for someone else. (My sister and I discussed how it seemed kinda abusive, and how that guy deserves better. But there is huge pressure to find a wife of the same race and nationality in many East Asian countries.) Yes, this is just one instance, but my sister brought this up because she had heard that this was a thing, and she didn’t believe it until she saw it first hand. It was also part of her account about how entitled, rude, and generally terrible Chinese (from China) tourists are. (I’m sure all countries have their terrible travelers, but it seems to be a larger trend among the Chinese. Maybe related to more recent disposable income for many people, and the government basically (and ironically) eradicating cultured people and culture in the Cultural Revolution.) With the East Asian countries these MRAs fetishize already so industrialized, the women are going to demand more from these dudebros. There is already way more (east) Asian guys in Asia than (east) Asian women, so they women already have the power to be really picky. I hear, at least in South Korea, that the women do date foreigners, but as a novelty and not as something serious. I wonder how the dudebros would feel used as they were planning to use others.

I’m glad that at least being a westernized Asian woman is repellent to some MRAs because I don’t have piercings, tattoos, or dyed hair (I’m too lazy and cheap) to keep them away. I’m lucky I haven’t met anyone like an MRA in real life though.

Now off to read the comments.

tim gueguen

I suspect the Asian women who most closely match the personality stereotype these guys hold of Asian women are the least likely to be interested in foreign men.

RosieLa
RosieLa

I’ll take less litter, thanks.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

Anita Sarkeesian put out a new video a few weeks back, about “Body Language & The Male Gaze”. She makes points about how female characters in video games walk, run, sit, otherwise move, and about camera angles, clothing, etc.

Today, Thunderf00t posted a “response” to Anitas video. His video is 13 minutes long and I watched about half, since he was starting to repeat himself at that point. Most of the first half of the video was dedicated to:

1. Whining about how much money Sarkeesian has raised.
2. Calling feminists stupid for donating money.
3. Making “jokes” about how feminists “used to burn their bras” and now they “burn their money” by donating to Sarkeesian.
4. Claiming women characters absolutely need to sway their hips in a ridiculously exaggerated fashion in all videogames, since women have wider hips. This “argument” is repeated many many many times.
5. Claiming feminists are as stupid as the people in the movie “Idiocracy”, and then playing long clips from said movie.

At that point I felt like I had seen enough.

And what’s the title of Thunderf00t’s video? It’s: “Anita Sarkeesian WANTS women to manspread!!!!½½!!”

Oh, Phil. What the fuck is going on in your head.

mockingbird
mockingbird

Way OT, but you guys always seem up for a drive-by catting:

Sunday Happy Kitty, Soft Kitty

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

@mockingbird

Too cute! It’s that time of year when cats spend most of their time passed out in the sun on various tables, floors, etc.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

@mockingbird

That is kitty laying a fiendish trap. Kitty looks fluffy and soft and invites you to pet … and then attacks!

Or, y’know, not. Maybe kitty isn’t even thinking about you when choosing a spot and position to nap. Maybe kitty looks soft and fluffy and pettable completely by accident and isn’t doing it at you at all. Maybe when you violate kitty’s boundaries, on the presumption that kitty doesn’t have any and isn’t entitled to any, kitty, who does not share that presumption, is justifiably unhappy.

Hold on, this somehow turn into an analogy for something, can’t really put my finger on what …

dreemr
dreemr

@Imaginary Petal

Bitching about Anita Sarkeesian has become a pretty lucrative cottage industry. She should probably get credit for creating jobs.

Thunderf00t has found that his childish rants about her garner him the most revenue, I’m sure.

I honestly don’t understand why he, Aurini, Owen, and GGers are still so very very angry with her. She’s done precisely what she promised to do when she solicited donations way back in, what was it, 2010? 2012? I know it was due to the furious backlash against her that I first became aware of the online “manosphere” community and their idiotic, contradictory tenets.

It has also led me to this site, to keep an eye on things, but it has also informed a lot of what I teach my (caucasian, presumably straight) son about his own behavior online and what kinds of things he needs to be aware of.

In a big way, the manospherian over-reaction to Anita Sarkeesian’s modest project way back when has done more to contribute to me becoming a far more involved and informed feminist than I was before. I was always a feminist, but I was not always outspoken about it, it was just part of my background personality. Not anymore.

Friendly Neighborhood Dragon Arthur
Friendly Neighborhood Dragon Arthur

@Men with long hair

Wait, you mean there is hope for me yet? That my clean shaven face and long hair are not “out of style” and could possibly be a sense of retro fashion? I feel so much better about myself!

@Imaginary Petal

One thing I can’t stand about most video game females is how they all appear to be built exactly the same. I actually made a comment once about League of Legends and how I would get female champions mixed up because they all virtually had the same body type, in which the only difference may be a cape or hairstyle that breaks up the silhouette. Frankly, many of the nerdy guys got butthurt about my observation, but apparently, as Anita and several other critics have pointed out, I’m not alone in that regard.

It’s not only sexist, it’s also rather nonsensical. How am I supposed to expect my warrior or huntress to break spines and swing heavy weapons when she’s built like a runway model?

That weight lifter in the picture is more of what I expect such a warrior or huntress to be… But wait! I’m such a silly, magina dragon! She is fat (because raw power requires more fuel, also the core muscles are larger for function, thus no skinny waistline), she is not white (I found this on google when I searched for Olympic weight lifting), and she even has a tattoo! I clearly can’t have such things in most Triple A Studios! How stupid of me!

Nequam
Nequam

Digression: The sapient yeast infection that calls itself Vox Day has apparently published an enemies list. (If folks would prefer a DoNotLink URL I can supply one.)

weirwoodtreehugger

It’s funny how misogynists will whine about men being expected to do the hard labor and fight the wars. But they also whine when women aren’t willow thin. Does anybody really think they want a female population that is big and strong and doing most of the work that is traditionally considered men’s work? They’d be so upset if women got themselves to look like that weight lifter so we could do manly heavy lifting work!

Apparently we’re supposed to starve ourselves skinny and still fill combat and manual labor type roles?

Nah.

They want to still to do “men’s work” and then guilt trip women for it. We’re supposed to be hungry, subservient, and supply them endless sex in gratitude.

Or, more accurately, they want to do nothing and take credit for other men’s hard work and still get rewarded with skinny, pretty, long haired virgins who can still fuck like a porn star and will perpetually remain 18 years old.

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

I live in California, where most of the ashtrays that were once everywhere for public use have disappeared. If there was a freaking ashtray I’d put my cigarette out in it. I do try to put the lit end out on my shoe so I can toss it into the nearest trash bin though.

ThatBear
ThatBear

@Buttercup Q. Skullpants

I ask myself this all the time. It seems like we were going in a sensible direction and then no, hard left turn into GIRLS PINK BOYS BLUE ALL THE TIME OR ELSE COMMUNISM. Compared to other times in even recent history (the past two or three hundred years), for the past thirty years or so, we’ve gendered kids so freaking hard.

Speaking of things being better in the past, I want every stupid fucking Rabid Puppy (remember them?) complaining about the SJW infiltration of sci-fi to watch the first season of Buck Rogers. I rewatched it a few years ago, and I was shocked by how progressive it was by today’s standards. Buck could teach these dudes a lesson in how to not be a dick.

And speaking of dicks, if I had a dollar for every internet armchair politician who claimed they were a philosopher-king without having read or understood Plato’s Republic