empathy deficit entitled babies evil sexy ladies men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny red pill return of kings slut shaming

“Girls who work at call centers are usually epic sluts,” Return of Kings writer warns

Why don't you call me sometime?
Why don’t you call me sometime?

Fellas! I don’t know if you know this, but we men here in the western world are surrounded by secret sluts, undercover dirty girls with “PhDs in “hide my notch count-ology” so if men don’t take a good hard look beneath the surface, they’ll be taken for [a] ride to be sure.”

That, in any case, is the message of a new post by self-proclaimed slut expert Donovan Sharpe at internet garbage site Return of Kings. A few years back, another RoK writer warned men of several dozen “slut tells,” including tattoos, large breasts, divorced parents, past sorority membership, and of course “slut face.”

Sharpe now adds several more “covert slut tells” to the list, advising men to watch out for divorced women with “thousand cock stares” who live alone, work out at “meathead gyms,” make bad art and … work at call centers.

How are any of these things evidence of sluthood? Let’s go through them in turn.

Divorce:

Divorce? More like Div-WHORE-ce amirite fellas high five, you do see what I did there right?

Nothing elicits euphoria in today’s woman like separation and subsequent divorce papers. It is quite literally her golden ticket aboard the Cock Carousel Express and it takes them very little time to hop aboard and enjoy the ride. …

While this is awesome for slut slayers, it’s terrible for men looking to settle down. Any woman who has at least one ex-husband has no doubt been slammed by hordes of men. And as we all know, the more men a woman has been f**ked by, the less faithful she’ll be.

The Thousand Cock Stare:

The mysterious “Thousand Cock Stare,” as I noted in a previous post, is what Red Pillers think women develop after exposure to more than the lifetime recommended allotment of penises. As Sharpe explains, it’s

the look on a woman’s face that reveals spite, apathy, fatigue, and hopelessness all at the same time. This look is a direct result of being drilled and dropped by a shitload of men.

The spite is because she’s pissed off at the world for not having locked down a man because of her slutty ways. The apathy is from being desensitized to sex, an inevitable ramification of taking different cocks for an extended period of time.

Remember, fellas, if a woman has lots of sex with one man, she only suffers one penis-worth of penis-induced sex-desensitivity. The same amount of sex with a variety of penises will turn her into an empty shell of a woman.

The fatigue is her being tired of the constant battle to get and keep male attention and having to resort to sexual favors earlier and earlier as she gets older.

Yeah, that couldn’t possibly be because she enjoys sex and is tired of playing games.

And the hopelessness comes from her knowing deep down she’ll never have a relationship of consequence with a man she loves and respects, who finds her tolerable outside of sex.

No projection here, nope!

Living alone:

Aw, she’s got her own place, like, you know, lots and lots of single people. BEWARE!

[W]omen are heavily influenced by people who shame them …

Living by herself gives her carte blanche to sleep with as many dudes as her little heart desires without the judgmental gaze of her roommates or relatives. …

With male thirst at an all time high, it’s a pretty good bet that a woman who doesn’t share a residence with another human being is likely pushing triple digits in the notch count category, and it seldom takes long to get there.

Bad artist:

If she’s a painter, there’s a good chance she’ll let you STIR HER PAINT, nudge nudge. Maybe she’ll even let you STRETCH HER CANVAS, if you know what I mean, or USE MASKING TAPE TO COVER PART OF THE CANVAS IN ORDER TO GET A CLEAR EDGE BETWEEN PATCHES OF DIFFERENT COLORS wait none of these makes any sense as sexual innuendo never mind.

Just remember: ART means SEX.

I’m not a psychologist by any stretch of the imagination, but my guess is that expressing themselves artistically is a way to escape the fact that they can’t keep their legs closed around men. …

So the next time a chick wants to show you her collection of deformed bowls and vases she makes in her pottery classes, keep in mind that you’ve probably got a whore on your hands.

Meathead gym attendance:

Buff women hanging out around buff dudes apparently results in lots of buff sex, though apparently this only makes the women sluts, not the men,

Call centers:

Yep. If she works at a call center, you can be sure she’ll PUT YOU ON HOLD, if you know what I mean, or maybe even INTERRUPT YOUR DINNER WITH A SALES CALL EVEN THOUGH YOU’RE ON THE DO NOT CALL REGISTRY. If you’re really lucky, maybe she’ll let you SPEAK TO HER SUPERVISOR.

Crap, none of those make sense either. Just remember: call centers are slut centers!

Anyone who’s ever worked in a call center knows that commingling between employees is at least twice as rampant as any other workplace out there. Having managed a few myself I can personally attest to the fact that regardless of position, no one is exempt from the temptation of f**king their coworkers in this environment…or at least trying.

Girls who either are or have been employed at a call center are usually epic sluts in and outside of the office. Something about this particular work habitat is like an aphrodisiac for both males and females.

One ringy dingy indeed!

Thiazin red
Thiazin red

The thing about assuming women and girls with large breasts are sluts is so damn prevalent.

Its this horrible self perpetuating belief. Girl develops large breasts, men assume she must be sexually active and pester her with constant attention, men see other men pestering the girl and assume she must of course be having lots of sex. I wouldn’t wish early development of large breasts on anyone.

LindsayIrene

I was a very socially awkward kid who was considered to be ugly. Then I got big boobs at the age of 12. So there was this weird thing where I was considered a slut, but also considered a hideous beast at the same time. Like, boys would tell me that no one would ever love a girl as ugly as me while they were groping me against my will.

Puberty shouldn’t happen until, say, the age of 21.

Dalillama

@WWTH

II hope I’m not giving any budding PUAs any ideas here.

Nah, ‘pretend to be progressive to sleep with slutty leftist chicks’ been a PUA thing longer than they’ve called themselves PUAs. They’re usually as totally crap at that as they are at everything else.

Moggie
Moggie

You know what he’s thinking of:

Pandapool -- The Species that Endangers YOU (aka Jackie; currently using they/their, he/his pronouns)

I wouldn’t wish early development of large breasts on anyone.

I wouldn’t either. It fucking sucks.

runsinbackground
runsinbackground

@LindsayIrene Jesus fuck that’s vile.

AltoFronto
AltoFronto

Something I do with my Beloved is to riff on a totally mundane theme, making smutty innuendos, or even saying totally non-sexual phrases in an increasingly suggestive tone, until we run out of ideas or make each other laugh too much. By the end of the game, one of us is practically screaming something like “Please reload the paper in Tray 1” as if on the brink of orgasm.

I have an office job, so when I come home from work, I get a lot of “Oh, yeah, baby, fax me that report! I want ten copies!”, or “Mmmm, I’ll collate and staple those for you!”

There’s loads you could come up with on the theme of artists.
“Why don’t you come up to my studio and look at some etchings?” “I’ll touch up your portrait any day”, “stipple effect… makes my nipples erect”, “by the time we’re done, this room will look like a Jackson Pollock painting”…

With call centres, the ideas ran out pretty quickly.
“Ooh yeah, baby. Hold the line for me”. “Mmm, can I interest you in an upgrade to your package?” “Please confirm your name and address.” “You’d better set up a date to install some cabling over at my place”… I give up. Even with overacting, it falls flat. Call centres are just not that sexy.

calmdown
calmdown

@Scaly Llama

I hope at least the call center sluts keep their “averaged handle time” low to maximize efficiency. That’s just good business.

Personally, I find a higher AHT increases customer satisfaction and improves my First Call Resolution scores.

(Oh dear, I could do this all night – Soo many single entendres can be made from call centre jargon!)

Sorry you responded to a deleted comment, because I thought “aww, nobody wants to hear my stupid call-center sex joke!” So I deleted it, then I returned to the thread and saw that it was full of call center sex jokes. I was wrong to doubt myself!

knatily
knatily

More like the GRAD STUDENT stare! Heyoawwww now I’m sad ;_;

calmdown
calmdown

Also, I think it’s worth noting that a dead eyed stare that reveals “spite, apathy, fatigue, and hopelessness all at the same time” is normal on most people who have to work at a call center.

blanktie
blanktie

Ick. Every time I read something like this I think of that letsnotmeet subreddit full of stories where men sexually harass women with these weird ideas (like how women at call centers are sexually interested and available by default) in mind and how I’m probably looking ino the other skeevy side of these stories.

They really think women like this attention. It’s disgusting.

Freemage
Freemage

Catalpa
April 5, 2016 at 10:25 pm

Remind me again why these guys who complain about women turning them down also complain about women who they believe are not selective with their sex partners? I mean, wouldn’t those kind of women be more likely to have sex with them?

It’s because women are only used as a form of scorekeeping for these guys to use to compete against each other. Therefore, the more women he can have sex with who haven’t had sex with any other men, the more points he has! But if he has sex with a woman who’s ALREADY had sex with other dude(s), then that’s hardly worth any points at all, and it’s worth negative points against the guys who had sex with the woman first! (Unless of course he’s in a committed relationship with the woman, in which case the PUA is stealing her from her owner and is worth almost as many points as having sex with a woman first!)

In addition, there’s also the significant fact that a woman who has had multiple sex partners is likely both:

1: Interested in having good sex, and;
2: Experienced enough to tell the difference.

Since most PUAs seem to derive little if any joy from the actual act of sex (if Roosh weren’t on the lowest rung of humanity, I might actually be moved to pity by some of his comments about his own sex life), they have no interest in providing a partner with pleasure–meaning that, of course, a woman who has been to bed with other men will, in fact, not be impressed by their performance.

AsAboveSoBelow
AsAboveSoBelow

Do you only have to have seen a thousand cocks or actually touched them to get the 1000 Cock Stare?

What if you’re a urologist? Does that boost a woman’s slut quotient?

Yeah, because we grow ’em that big on purpose. Honestly, I think that’s what these clowns believe.

Hambeast, Social Justice Legbeard
Hambeast, Social Justice Legbeard

AsAboveSoBelow

I dunno, maybe they believe the majority of women have had breast augmentation surgery? At twelve! @_@

Skiriki
Skiriki

LindsayIrene:
Are you me?

*flashbacks something fierce, reaches to pet Didi to snap out*

Man, my therapy kitties work really well.

I remember kids in my class whispering to each other about me having a boob job so…

Dr. NicolaLuna, Epic Slut
Dr. NicolaLuna, Epic Slut

@DrNicolaLuna:
I think they think “slut” is an insult because they’re terrified of women’s sexuality not being under tight control at all times. It’s pathetic.

@EJ – pretty sure you’re right about that. It’s one of those insults that says more about the person saying it than the person they are saying it to.

On another note, just realised how much the phrase “epic slut” sounds more like a compliment. Like someone who is amazing at being a slut. And as PI has claimed the title of cheeseburger slut, I hereby claim the title of epic slut.

Also, my phone tried to autocorrect PI to PIRATES and now I’m picturing a sexy cheeseburger with an eyepatch. I need to go to bed!

Jarnsaxa
Jarnsaxa

Er… I’m borderline ace and have enormous boobs. I’m pretty sure I exist.

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

@Jarnsaxa

I should hope so….unless…you’re actually a bot designed by CATS.

Not sure if that would be more awesome or equally awesome to existing….I mean c’mon…CATS!

Robjec
Robjec

Please don’t ever say stretch their canvas is a sexual anything ever again please. It just sounds so horrifying :p

That’s the only meaning that explains why women who turn them down are sluts too.

Kat
Kat

I’m not a psychologist by any stretch of the imagination.

Oh, not a psychologist!

Because your writing was so astute that I assumed you were. Or maybe a shaman.

Take this insight:

It sounds really real. But I have questions, Doctor Sharpe:

Why are men so “thirsty” these days?

Why now and not before–or at least not as much?

Is it because they’re sluts?

What happened to make these guys sluts? Can their sluttiness be unmade?

You’ve certainly got me convinced that these women are awful–so why would men (lots and lots of men!) want to hang out with them?

This includes you, Doctor Sharpe: Why do you want to hang out with them? Why are you writing for a PUA site? Isn’t the goal of PU artistry to get women to sleep with you in a no-strings-attached kind of way? So why complain that some women (your diagnosis was sluts) do this very thing?

Doesn’t your attitude violate the ethos of manospherians: Men are the logical sex; women are stupid? Isn’t it illogical to desire a no-strings-attached encounter and then complain when it happens–whether it’s you and a woman or some other PUA and a woman?

I’m looking forward to your next piece, in which I’m sure you’ll address all my (naive-due-to-my-ladybrain) questions!

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Dr. NicolaLuna, Epic Slut | April 6, 2016 at 5:12 pm

*Actual picture of Paradox*

Yar, Matey. ‘Tis I, the Sexy Pirate Cheeseburger Slut, Paradoxical Intention, Captain of the S.S. Katie, the femcommunazi scourge of the Thirteen Corners of the Internet!

And this be me first mate, Scuttlebutt Fluffytail, scourge of the Seven Aquariums:

(Is this what Galt meant when he said that rich people “CREAT THE JIBS”?)

Mish
Mish

@PI & Dr NicolaLuna – new heights of ridiculous hilarity have now been reached. Thank you both for making my afternoon SO much better 😀

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

@Mish:

ALSO, OT: Jackie and I are finally seeing Deadpool (and each other) tomorrow. I am equal parts excited and internally screaming because social anxiety sucks something awful.

EJ (The Other One)

@Paradoxy and Jackie:
Please do not adjust your audio equipment. The high-pitched noise you are hearing is me squeeing from across the Atlantic for how cute you two are. Congratulations and I hope it goes really well.

@Dr NicolaLuna:
I feel that as a man, it’s not my place to call a woman a slut even if she uses the term to describe herself. Nonetheless I shall bear this in mind.

Kat
Kat

@PI & @Pandapool
Echoing EJ (The Other One):

Squeee!

And yeah, I know from personal experience that social anxiety stinks. I like to reframe any anxiety-provoking situation as an adventure.

Have fun, you two!

Lea
Lea

Women are all sluts, but male thirst is at an all time high?

Are we all lesbians now? How does that work? The prude/slut phenomenon Is confusing. Is it like how women supposedly love divorce and yet are miserable when we aren’t married to a man?

Consistency, how the fuck does it work?

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

@Lea

Easy. When misogynists make these claims, they’re talking about 100% of men, but only supermodel women. Those supermodel women are, allegedly, very “slutty” but they only have sex with a handful of “chads”, while the rest of the male population gets nothing. What about all the other women, you say? Easy! They don’t exist.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

@PI and Jackie

Awesome! Hope it goes well. 🙂

In my limited experience, first dates usually go well if you have good reason to believe they will.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ msexception

You missed your calling! You’d have been such a great 1960s London gangster.

“Nice kneecaps. Be a shame if anything happened to them” 🙂

mockingbird
mockingbird

@calmdown –

My husband had a pretty aimless early-20s – seriously, he had more jobs during that time than some people have their whole lives.
One of the ones that he tried on for size was a call center.

He lasted Training + 1 day, says it’s the worst job he’s ever had (and this is a guy who managed a whole summer doing construction work in Florida, so he knows bad jobs).

comment image

mockingbird
mockingbird

@Lindsay Irene @Thiazen Red:

I wouldn’t wish early development of large breasts on anyone.

Puberty shouldn’t happen until, say, the age of 21.

Hear-effing-hear.

At 12, I was gangly, both physically and socially awkward, and bookish.
I was also 5’9” and had developed hips and breasts so quickly that I still have faint, silver scars from the stretch marks (and to give you an idea of the speed of development represented there, I have *no* stretch marks from any of my three pregnancies).

Fuck. That. Shit.

I very quickly learned how awful people – both my age and disgustingly older – can be.

Anyone out there who’s ever in a position to do so: Please, please step in if you see a developed child being treated inappropriately in public and please, please believe them if they ever try to tell you about the uncomfortable or scary things that have happened.

I don’t care what they look like, they weren’t asking for, receptive to, or ready to deal with it. If they’re smiling or seem to be engaging, it’s because they’re caught completely flat-footed and have no idea what to do.

And I know that the above doesn’t have to be said to the frequent commenters here, but I also know that this site attracts a number of lurkers.

I also know that this rant is sort of OT, but I get so worked up whenever this topic comes up.

mockingbird
mockingbird

My lingering anger about this always catches me off guard.

I was shaking when I went to warm up my coffee and put jam on my now-cold toast.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

Thank you for getting angry over this. The people who are suffering due to it right now are too young to be able to raise the issue effectively, and it’s easy for those who no longer suffer to become complacent and forget.

You’re an inspiration to the rest of us.

Thiazin red
Thiazin red

@ Mockingbird

I hear you about the stretch scars. My step sister was 6 foot 2 at age 12 and my mother and her husband were constantly having to tell adult men that she was 12, stop hitting on her. And who even hits on a kid in front of their parents anyway, even if you think shes older? Thats pretty gross random 40 year old dude.

Seriously adults, don’t talk about a little girl’s breasts unless you’re her caretaker or doctor, and then just be reassuring and supportive. Don’t make a big deal about it, and shut that shit down if other adults start in about them.

Joel
Joel

@mockingbird
I had to tell off grown up men who would make passes at my older sister, not because of her breasts (my whole family is b cup or smaller), but because of her hips and butt. She’s a year and a half older than me, so when a 14 year old boy is telling a grown man to leave off hiring on his 15 year old sister, you know something is severely wrong with our society.

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

@Alan

Hey, I’m not sure that option can be entirely off the table for me yet – just need to commandeer something kind of like the TARDIS and I’ll bet set!

I’ll put an ad on Craigslist for “super smart tech savvy individuals”…still working on the best way of saying “you’re going to build me a time traveling police box and it better work or I’ll bury you under the floors.*”

*Obviously not *my* floors, that would get stinky and how am I supposed to do any time travel if I get locked up in prison. Not like the prison warden will let me have a great blue box – there could be WoMD or guns and stuff in there. They’re pretty particular about what inmates are allowed to have and do. 😛 Much easier to get away with murder if the bodies aren’t in my house.

Dalillama

@Mockingbird

I’ve worked in several, and I’ve never seen or heard of one that wasn’t an abusive hellhole.

@PI & Jackie
Add my squees to the pile, and hope the movie kicks ass.

Tracy
Tracy

I used to work in a call centre – it was a phone sex call centre*, in fact! Though there were people of all ages, I was often seated next to a grandmother who spent her time crocheting while entertaining callers. Pretty much everyone crocheted/knitted, or did word searches, or homework. When I quit, I had about 7 headset cozies.**

Groups of us would hang out after hours, but the one thing that didn’t happen at our call centre? Hooking up. 7 hours of moaning on the phone left most people pretty uninterested in anything other than not moaning any more, or perhaps ever again.

*also, psychics! I was one of those too. Also exhausting!

** made by others – I never got the hang of crocheting, dang it.

Hambeast, Social Justice Legbeard
Hambeast, Social Justice Legbeard

Jackie

Whoa, that sucks.

Just to show how old I am: At that age, the whispers were about who was wearing a bra and who wasn’t. Boob jobs still consisted of silicone injections. ICK!

Thiazin Red

QFT! When I was 11, a neighbor lady commented to my mom that it looked like she needed to take me bra shopping, wink, wink. Which led to her, my mom, and my friend snapping their attention to my chest.

I just wanted to shrivel up and disappear.

Skiriki
Skiriki

Wait, is there any chance that this craphead who wrote this screed is the same dude who wrote at Reddit about call center girls? Or am I just sleep-concussed?

Mish
Mish

Echoing everyone else’s good wishes for PI and Jackie. I’m only a recent de-lurker, so I’m hesitant to barge in when we don’t know each other (it seems very presumptuous) – but it’s just so squee-worthy. You two are kickass and I hope all goes wonderfully 🙂

Crip Dyke
Crip Dyke

the Cock Carousel Express

There’s an express carousel?

How does that work?

Metaphors: do not try them at home. Or anywhere. If you’re an MRA, anyway.

NickNameNick
NickNameNick

@Moggie:

You just had to show that clip, didn’t you? 😛

(I’ve got, like, a huge crush on Alison Brie.)

@David:

A few years back, another RoK writer warned men of several dozen “slut tells,” including tattoos, large breasts[…]

…And those are bad things how…?

In reference to those who develop early: I really do feel bad for any girl in that position as well, given teen boys are quite wanton in trying to get off and extremely hostile when they don’t get it.

I’m not surprised that, despite being such judgmental assholes about appearance, they would still try taking advantage of girls they have no issue calling “fat uggos.” They’re hypocritical, of course, as they want to sleep with as many girls as possible yet are flabbergasted and offended by the notion of a girl doing the same but with boys…or just being intimate with anyone other than them. As if every woman is only allowed to have one romantic partner before being considered “used up.”

Rebel White
Rebel White

What an odd way to find out I am a slut.

KathleenB
KathleenB

I’m finding it hard to imagine a less sexually charged environment than a call center. That kind of work is just the polar opposite of sexy. Especially inbound customer service in a place that has an ’emergency’ button on every phone to notify a supervisor and start recording if a caller starts making threats. I had to use that less than a week out of training.

GenJones
GenJones

There’s an express carousel?

How does that work?

Maybe it’s a centrifuge like the one at NASA, except with cock. For aspiring space sluts.

Stampede
Stampede

This is one of those things that I just don’t get.

Why are sluts a bad thing?

If you want to have sex, then wouldn’t women who also enjoy having sex and are not too picky who they have sex with increase the odds of you getting sex? You would think they’d slut praise rather than slut shame.

Or is this really not about sex at all? Hmm…

NickNameNick
NickNameNick

@Stampede:

I’ve noticed that even the idea that women enjoy sex or could is dismissed, which is weird to me – why, as a cis-het male, would you not want to let your partner enjoy your intimate company? Why is them being more experienced with sex such a repulsive or unappealing trait anyway, unless enjoyment of such is not submissive enough for chauvinistic assholes?

I’d rather my partner enjoy herself, I’d not judge her for her past sexual experiences – because I’d rather they be happy nor feel I have any right to act superior to others.