alt-right empathy deficit entitled babies evil single moms evil wives female beep boop imaginary oppression men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny women's suffrage

“Women can’t be trusted with voting, free speech, or power,” Alt-right blogger declares

Women  destroying civilization
Women destroying civilization

Most Men’s Rights Activists who wish women didn’t have the right to vote are savvy enough not to say so outright. Instead, they make up fairy tales about how men’s right to vote (at least here in the US) is contingent on men signing up for the draft.

This isn’t actually true — when the draft was abolished in 1973, men weren’t suddenly stripped of their voting rights. And while it is true that young men in the US have been required to register for the draft since 1980, there is no draft, nor will there be one at any point in the forseeable future, making registration about as much of a burden as signing a pledge that you won’t sprout wings and fly to the moon.

But not every anti-suffragette resorts to this sort of sophistry. Take, for example, the Alt-Rightster and woman-voting-opposer Axel Mckibbin.

In a recent post on his blog The Anti-puritan, McKibbin argues that women shouldn’t be allowed to vote because they’re a bunch of lazy, emotional, dishonest, irresponsible and irrational cowards who will bring Western civilization crashing down around us if they aren’t stripped of their power, and soon.

In a post with the lovely title “Why women can’t be trusted with voting, free speech, national budgets, or power,” Mckibbin sets forth his case against women.

It’s not a very original one. He starts off by contrasting the rational, data-driven approach he thinks men bring to complicated problems with the emotional, irrational “feminine method.” As he sees it,

Men argue or accommodate information they don’t like, women stifle upsetting discussion with emotional tyranny and censorship, or simply bury their heads in the sand.

This wouldn’t be much of a problem if women had no power whatsoever, but for some silly reason men gave women the vote — and the world has been going down the toilet ever since.

[S]ince women have achieved the right to vote, power has shifted from the masculine to the feminine, and thus, from logic to tantrums, from debate to censorship.

Tantrums, huh? I guess he’s right. I’ve never seen men throwing tantrums when people disagree with them.

Oh wait.

Ok, ok, ladies! Don’t throw a fit about this! Let’s just assume that fellow is an outlier, and move on.

Like the rational, data-driven dude he is, McKibbin then throws out a free-associational list of all the things he thinks the ladies are doing wrongly and badly and femininely. Naturally, he provides no evidence for any of his assertions.

It is not a coincidence that the most challenging academic disciplines and hazardous jobs are male dominated. Women are psychologically, not just physically, weaker than men. They choose the easy road in everything. They censor rather than debate honestly in women’s studies departments. They chose easy majors that pay less. They chose easy low paying jobs rather than dangerous/difficult high paying ones. They lie about wage gaps rather than take responsibility and do difficult work.

Then, without even a pause for a paragraph break, he essentially accuses women of being a bunch of lying false rape accusers.

They believe that regret constitutes rape when they could instead take responsibility for their sexual choices.

And then, again without a pause, he offers what is either a weird, out-of-place dig at Hillary Clinton … or a suggestion that all the women of the world routinely mishandle top-secret material.

The screw up classified emails rather than do a minimum of ass-covering. They hate white men who they disagree with rather than Muslims who rape them.

Dude, I’m pretty sure women do hate Muslims — and Christians, and Hindus, and atheists — who rape them. They’re just a little less likely to blame all Muslims (or Christians, or Hindus, or atheists) for the actions of some Muslims, or Christians or, well, you know the rest.

Whenever a female is given a choice, she will choose the cowardly, dishonest, low agency method rather than the courageous, honest, high agency masculine method.

Yes, this is an actual sentence a human being wrote.

She would rather have handouts than balanced budgets for her children’s futures. She would rather censor than be upset. She would rather falsely accuse men of rape than take responsibility for her sexual choices when drunk.

And he’s back on that false accusation thing.

She would rather get divorced than work through the rough patches. She would rather vote stupidly for Bernie than understand economics. She would rather have a 15 dollar minimum wage than a job.

Uh, maybe because raising the minimum wage won’t actually cost us jobs?

She would rather vote for the wage increase than study the issues.

Or maybe she already studied the issue?

She would rather have alimony and child-support than a lasting marriage.

Or perhaps she would simply like to get out of a miserable marriage. And would like the father of her children to continue to pay some of the costs of raising them.

As I have said in other places, democracy is the ethnic form of government of white males. It is designed for high agency individuals of relatively equal capacity and relatively high intelligence. It simply does not work for low agency people.

Ah, racism. It’s about time you showed up. It wouldn’t be a true alt-right rant without some racism to go with all this misogyny.

To a male the state is a series of threats, to a female a series of benefits. Women cannot be drafted (yet), they are arrested at much lower rates, and given shorter sentences for the same crimes.

Hey, he managed to work the non-existent draft into the equation!

Men are arrested much more often than women, it’s true; they also commit many more crimes. The best way to reduce the number of men arrested for bullshit charges? Get the cops to stop racial profiling. And end the war on drugs.

Women do tend to get somewhat shorter sentences for the same crimes. This is partly because the men committing the same crimes tend to have longer criminal records. It’s also because some male judges are more likely to treat women more leniently. Female judges tend to be more egalitarian in their sentencing.

Despite men being victims of domestic violence, only women have state-supported domestic violence shelters.

Most shelters get only a small portion of their funding from the government. Many if not most also provide shelter for men in the form of hotel vouchers. There’s nothing stopping Men’s Rights activists from building shelters for men. Aside from the fact that they’re Men’s Rights activists, and MRAs don’t actually do crap for men.

Only men can be successfully prosecuted for raping women, despite the fact that women also rape men. Women get preferential treatment and custody in family courts. Men are essentially guilty until proven innocent in affirmative consent states.

None of this is true. Women are prosecuted — successfullyfor rape. It doesn’t happen a lot, but it happens, and will almost certainly happen more in the future.

While more women than men get custody, that’s not the result of bias. In the overwhelming majority of cases, it’s because that’s what the divorcing parents agree to out of court. When men do go to court to ask for custody they often get it.

“Affirmative consent” laws apply to colleges, not criminal law, and they actually go a long way to clearing up anxieties about consent between partners. If you get an enthusiastic “yes” from a partner who is’t wasted before having sex, well, you know you have consent.

Men are taxed at higher rates.

If they earn more, yes.

Women receive benefits that men don’t. Since only women get custody, only women qualify for welfare. Even WIC means Women Infant Children program.

WIC is designed to provide assistance so poor kids don’t starve to death. Despite the name, WIC provides food vouchers and nutrition classes to men responsible for kids getting fed. True, it doesn’t provide cis men with the same benefits it provides pregnant and breastfeeding women, but that’s because cis men do not get pregnant.

The state treats males as disposable in war, letting them die homeless on the streets while paying females with five baby daddies to get pregnant at the taxpayer expense and receive food stamps.

Yes, it’s terrible that the government provides minimal assistance to keep babies and young children from starving. A quick Google search would have told you that men and women without children can also get food stamps.

It attacks marriage and men with alimony and child-support. The state is nothing but threats for men and benefits for women.

You know, rich women can end up paying alimony just like rich men. Fathers raising kids are entitled to child support from their exes, just as mothers are. And again, child support is designed to support children.

This is why women cannot be trusted with national budgets. Even if a woman possesses the courage to engage with uncomfortable facts she still has a disincentive to defend her national interest.

Er, what? Is it somehow in our national interest to let kids starve?

Combine with low agency she works to destroy her society, letting in rapugees, voting for handouts, creating guilty until innocent rape laws, censoring males in the workplace, filing bogus sexual harassment charges, and on and on. Here, low agency and incentives make her nothing but a threat to civilization.

Or at least to that portion of civilization that thinks it’s hilarious to make awful sexist jokes at work.

Her right to vote is a right to destroy other’s rights with redistribution, censorship, and false rape accusations, to bring in hostile raping refugees while attacking the conservative men who defend her as racists, even though Islam is not a race!

Yeah, it’s just a big coincidence that so many of the people the alt-right hate tend to be black or brown.

She will get a Muslim America in the bargain for her efforts. Women will never take equal responsibility, have equal agency, or be equally courageous. Strip them of power before they destroy civilization.

Honestly, the biggest threat to civilization right now is named Donald Trump, and women are a good deal more likely to vote against him than men.

I say, let’s keep women’s suffrage, at least for now.

GenJones
GenJones

I wonder why MRA’s aren’t protesting about the ridiculously light sentence of Don Blankenship, after all the lip service they give to equality and accountability. I gave nearly a week’s head start before enacting my specific search term forensics, but so far there hasn’t been so much as a single comment on AVFM mentioning any of the terms relating to the trial or incident.

Jason

Why aren’t mothers teaching their son’s not to get married? These women know how life destroying it is for men to be tricked into “marriage” and “family”. Why aren’t more women warning their brothers and sons on the horrifically deceptive and manipulative ways of women?

Ladies – If I can do but one thing here – I hope to convince you to convince your sons to reject marriage. You and I both know marriage is a trap for men. How you could possibly trick your own sons into marriage is a nightmare no one will ever be able to contemplate.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

I love how he’s only trying (and coming off as desperate) to get Alan on his side because Alan is very likely the owner of a penis, and thus the only person who is a person (instead of a “manipulative” lump of sexy bits) in Jason’s eyes.

He’s even trying to guilt you into feeling bad for him, Alan! Don’t you feel special? It’s like he’s trying to court you into Miggytoe-ship with him.

EDIT: And now he’s trying to give us life advice on how to raise our hypothetical kids.

Protip: If I have kids, I’ll raise them to not be a hateful sack of pathetic shit, and tell them to love who they want, and yes, even if they’re queer.

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

Hey Jason! Do you have anything on how I’m going to be like you yet? Because the total and utter lack of specificity is leaving me nothing to do but drink beer and post at my computer.

Oh well, maybe someday a person that is not more interested in the damage that a female person did them and how it connects to all female people might be able to tell me how I can grow more interneurons and be like them.

“Brony, Social Justice Cenobite
April 12, 2016 at 1:32 am

@Jason

Once upon a time – a prince proposed to a princess. The princess refused. The prince lived happily ever after.

What, more non-literalisms with no actual connection to reality that you can articulate? ”

What do I love most about you? What I love most about you is that you’ll someday be me.

Even when he quotes someone his actual comment is a goofy sound bite that has no connection to what was actually said. I’ve had better conversations with Tay.

@Jason

(2) The most titled of men.

Ha, ha, ha! I have yet to meet a man with a title, let alone date one.

But Princess Kat does have a very nice ring (pun intended) to it!

Perhaps Katie–She Who Commands the Wind, the Stars, and Men–can arrange for this. Fingers crossed!

Pandapool -- The Species that Endangers YOU (aka Jackie; currently using they/their, he/his pronouns)

Don’t believe me? READ THE FUCKING INTERNET! A woman’s vagina – you’re mothers vagina – is nothing but a cash cow! In this age of equality – still yet – women trade their couches for cash! All women are whores – including your mother!

Someone call this kids’ mother and tell her what she thinks of him.

I meant he thinks of her. >>; I can’t edit my comment.

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

Why aren’t mothers teaching their son’s not to get married?

I don’t know. Why don’t you stop being a useless piece of crap and post a link about it already? Yoru word is God because….?

Because of….?

I can’t tell about the real world, but in your imaginary land it will probably have to do with all women hating men for some random reason that shares a basic perceptual feature like clothing color.

After all the garbage you said about all women?….

….nah, I can’t deny the woman here that response. I’ll just take my cue from them.

Jason

Folks – No one will leave with me today. No one has the balls.

GenJones
GenJones

A woman’s vagina – you’re mothers vagina – is nothing but a cash cow! In this age of equality – still yet – women trade their couches for cash. Why aren’t mothers teaching their son’s not to get married?

Why aren’t mothers teaching their sons how to use apostrophes?

Confession: I once traded in my used up, stanky couch for cash on craigslist. Actually I’m exaggerating, it was just a cheap dorm futon.
*rimshot*

Someone just got told to take out the garbage.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Hey, if my mom wants to go into sex work, as long as she’s consenting and with other consenting adults and she stays safe, I’m perfectly okay with that.

Money’s money. Especially in this economy. (Am I adulting properly nao?)

@Jason
I think I understand what’s going on here, why you’re ranting so desperately.

You believe that we have proposed to you.

Let me put your mind at ease. We have not. I believe that I speak for all Mammotheers when I say that nothing–nothing!–could be further from the truth.

I hope that helps.

Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III
Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III

(1) The most stable of men.
(2) The most titled of men.
(3) The most moneyed of men.
(4) The best looking man.

So as a married man, I must be all of these things? Why thank you, Jason, you’re too kind.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

women trade their couches for cash

How much can I get for a 20 year old Ikea sofa?

Mrs. B
Mrs. B

Why would mothers want to teach their sons how to be a silly internet mysogynist instead of how to be a productive member of society?

The latter seems to be more nurturing.

Folks – No one will leave with me today. No one has the balls.

No one with or without balls wants you in any context.

Mrs. B
Mrs. B

Folks – No one will leave with me today. No one has the balls.

Of course we’re not going to leave with you. Who willingly wants to journey into perpetual self-pity?

@Jason

Folks – No one will leave with me today. No one has the balls.

I certainly don’t. And I’m completely down with my ball-free state.

Jason

“No one with or without balls wants you in any context.”

Son – you go off to war and die for women, children and the old and afraid.”

Fuck you people. You hide behind the young and fruitful to extend your own lives in time of war. You’re a bunch of fucking cowards! You’re stealing the future of the next generation through forgone taxes as well.

I HATE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

@Jason

Folks – No one will leave with me today. No one has the balls.

Notice that “has the balls” is a non-literalism that means that they have the courage to tell, “something”.

Since Jason does not have the courage to actually tell a truth that means anything, I’m not doing shit. They need to actually tie “has the balls” to something that appears in this comments section, or something specific depending on what they are taking about, while pretending they are being bold about what they are talking about.

Mrs. B
Mrs. B

Oh, goody. A head explosion is about to commence.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Jason | April 12, 2016 at 1:54 am
Folks – No one will leave with me today. No one has the balls.

Well, that’s the problem with you MGTOWs: You never actually fucking leave so we’ll never know, will we?

You just stand in the doorway shrieking about whores and how marriage is no longer good for men and how all women are terrible and how we’ll all miss you when you’re gone, but you never “have the balls” to actually fucking go and live your fucking lives and do something that actually makes you happy instead of wallowing in the shit you believe about women.

Honestly? I don’t think you really want to leave, Jason. You just want us to feel bad that you’re thinking about it.

But we don’t.

We really won’t miss you.

You’re not a good person, you’re not nice, you’re not even a good conversationalist. Everything about you is boring, has already been done, and has already been addressed.

You’re not new. You’re not a revelation or a breath of fresh air, you’re throwing a tantrum and hoping we’ll feel guilty for hurting your feelings and not capitulating to you.

It’s childish. And even I stop finding children’s tantrums amusing after a while.

Jason

Love how you fucks screw the next generation by ignoring everything I wrote.

Hopefully – the next generation doesn’t forget your response.

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

@Jason

How? So far we have been commenting onthe lack of specificity, this is not new.

You’re a bunch of fucking cowards!

How are we cowards? Do you simply accept every single characterization that crosses your path? This is sad. Very very sad.

How?

I HATE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!

Why should I care about your hate?

GenJones
GenJones

Folks – No one will leave with me today. No one has the balls.

Don’t think we haven’t noticed you’ve ignored the comments that took you to task and just kept blathering like it never happened. They’re still back there, standing unchallenged. You were invited to step up, and you buried your head in the sand.

PS- Ew. No one’s inviting. Get over yourself.

@Jason

Shoo. Get. Go play your war games on Xbox and pwn some n00bs or something, kid. Or, better yet, go to bed. You have school tomorrow and need rest, or are you gonna blame feminists for detrimental education of young boys because you were too sleepy in class?

Jason

“Don’t think we haven’t noticed you’ve ignored the comments that took you to task and just keep blathering like it never happened. They’re still back there, standing unchallenged.”

So I’m supposed to interact with every single idiot that engages?

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Should have known that “the draft” would rear it’s head in Jason’s posts.

You know, despite the fact that women were denied from going into service for the longer time, and just last December, the US finally lifted its ban on having women in all positions in the military.

And despite the fact that there are plenty of women in the military already.

And despite the fact that a lot of feminists (myself included) are anti-war entirely and oppose the draft as a part of that.

But yeah, we’re totally cowards. Even though Jason’s most likely never been to war, if Alan’s on point in his analysis.

Mrs. B
Mrs. B

Well, Jason, you haven’t acually written anything remotely rooted in reality; non-sequiturs are pretty easy to dismiss.

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

Does no one care about my interneurons? How will I ever be like Jason?

Jason

Karma is going to be a bitch.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

So I’m supposed to interact with every single idiot that engages?

You expect us to interact with you.

Edit: Ooooh, look! Vague threats again!

@GenJones

Most of my life up until fairly recently has been dominated by bullies, users, abusers and dysfunctional social dynamics. I went through most of my journey without outside support, or at least not through anything that directly addressed my issues, partly due to my isolation.

We’ve had similar life trajectories! With a big difference: I’ve gotten help (both professional and the self-help kind) from lots of sources. But it sounds as though you’re doing a really good job of working things through.

I know it’s tough. Stay strong.

Love how you fucks screw the next generation by ignoring everything I wrote.

Hopefully – the next generation doesn’t forget your response.

This is a small-time humor blog. No one will remember anything about this in the “next generation”. We’ll probably forget you when you get banned or get bored and you stop spamming shit. Don’t you have something better to do then troll a humor website? Like troll Cracked’s comment section or something?

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

I think Jason literally thinks we’ll lose sleep over him hating us. Like he expects us to cry into our pillows or clutch them in fear or something.

Sorry-not-sorry, another misogynist hating us means it’s just another day that ends in Y.

Mrs. B
Mrs. B

He does sound familiar.

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

(Just to be clear I’m using TS related research against Jason because I can and that whole “we are the same” comment is literally that meaningless and vague. Fuck you Jason.)

GenJones
GenJones

Hi, I’m JasonSo I’m expected to whole paragraphs and articles before I pretend I’m a historian?
Love how you blablabla by ignoring everything I wrote. Hi, I’m Jason, I like avoiding real conflict and having no sense of irony! Hyuck!

No, maybe you couldn’t realistically be held to that standard.

So I’m supposed to interact with every single idiot that engages?

But people will REMEMBER this small-ass website! Don’t you want to leave your answers for posterity? In this comment section that will go down in HISTORY? INFAMY?

No? You mean you’re just talking out of your ass, and just want people to pay attention to you to make you feel important? Sounds about right.

Don’t you have somewhere else to be, Justin?

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Karma is going to be a bitch.

So karma is female? Maybe you should go your own way from karma, then, and stop being surprised and angry over your failed relationships, and the unremarkable fact that women prefer stable men over men who threaten to cut their heads off.

You reap what you sow.

Jason

Fuck you people. You don’t give one shit about your own kids. May a major old people virus come through and eliminate the lot of you. You’re a fucking cancer cell!

@Brony, the Social Justice Cenobite

Does no one care about my interneurons? How will I ever be like Jason?

Of course we care about your interneurons! (But don’t ask me to read that article. The summary was daunting enough.)

And I’m gonna discourage you from being like Jason.

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

Why done we care about our own kids?
Why are we like a cancer cell?

Utterly normal parts of human behavior that have to do basic information demand answers.

Jason

Now I understand why women hate themselves.

@Jason

May a major old people virus come through and eliminate the lot of you.

Jason, Jason, Jason: We are not all old people here. We’re a pretty diverse group in terms of our demographics.

And I repeat: No one here has proposed to you. Stop with the panic. Anyway, you’re waaaaaaay too immature to get married, young gentleman!

Tomorrow’s a school day. Off to sleep with you now!

Jason

Thank you. I learned a lot.

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

@Jason

Now I understand why women hate themselves.

Why?
This may be your most important question.

Technically I have more masculine traits than normal, based on what the research into TS says. So maybe you can tell me why the comments you left mean that women hate themselves?