Uncategorized

Full STEM ahead with some TOTALLY LOGICAL Men’s RIghts memes

You may soon be asking this question yourself
You may soon be asking this question yourself

We’re still running a meme surplus in the We Hunted the Mammoth offices, so I’m going to drop a few more on you today. Enjoy the FLAWLESS STEM LOGIC and KEEN GRASP OF REALITY displayed in the following memes, gathered from A Voice for Men’s Facebook page. I’ve lightly censored a couple of them.

Err, what? You do realize that ... oh never mind.
WE INVENTED THE MAMMOTH TO FEED YOU

Ha Ha! Girls are stupid amirite fellas high five!
Ha Ha! Girls are stupid and can’t do math amirite fellas high five!

Damn you gals for keeping men out of this low-paying profession that men could actually enter if they wanted to!
Damn you gals for keeping men out of this low-paying profession that men could easily enter if they wanted to because it’s not actually a “hiring scheme” that keeps them out!

THIS ISN'T ACTUALLY TRUE BUT AYBE IF WE PUT IT IN ALL-CAPS WITH A FUNNY STOCK IMAGE NO ONE WILL NOTICE!
THIS ISN’T ACTUALLY TRUE BUT MAYBE IF WE PUT IT IN ALL-CAPS NO ONE WILL NOTICE!

weirwoodtreehugger

I should really refresh before posting. I keep getting caught up in my Game of Thrones rewatch.

I see flounce #2 has failed.

I’m finding it hilarious that Jamie thinks we have no idea what it’s like to experience sexism.

isidore13
isidore13

And for fucks sake I don’t hate women. Fucking hell.

But manospherians, by and large, do. The manosphere, and therefore most if not all MRAs, are about bringing women down, not making the genders equal. There are examples all over this site, examples using their own words and their own actions that prove that.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Jamie | March 29, 2016 at 8:58 pm
And for fucks sake I don’t hate women. Fucking hell.

I never said you did. I only said that “I have women friends” isn’t an exemption for misogynistic acts. And for that matter, neither is “I don’t hate women!”. You don’t hate women? Prove it.

Stop blaming women and feminists for all your problems and demanding that we worsen ourselves to make you feel better about your position.

When you come in here and accuse women who are feminists (despite the fact that not all of us are women) of hating men and “oppressing” them in unspecified ways, and talk over us and our experiences in an attempt to promote men’s issues, that’s misogynistic and downright disgusting, and I can think of several feminist allies who are men who would think worse of you for it.

You’re pitting everyone in an “us vs. them” mentality and refusing to listen to what anyone else has to say, and then you turn around and accuse anyone who disagrees with you of being a “closed minded bigot”, and you can’t see your own hypocrisy and bigotry while you do it.

It’d be funny if it weren’t so fucking sad. Do yourself a favor and stick the flounce this time.

Jamie

Eat a bag of dicks you sexist, facist, fundamentalist wankers.

Jamie

Right now, I do hate someone. I hate you. I genuinely vicarally, within every fiber of my being, hate you. Your a pack of fascist, inhuman, jokey, casually bigoted, hypocritical zealots. Your pretence of compassion, and equality is definately pretence. Your not human, your like machines.

Jamie

I came in thinking that feminist ideas are at fault and not the people who blindly follow them and force them on others. I left hating the living fuck out of all of you. That’s a good outcome aye?

Policy of Madness

Solid men’s human rights activism there, Jamie.

Fabe
Fabe

Jamie is now starting to make me feel physically ill. can we please just ban him now please?

Jamie

From now on, I will treat feminists like the uncompassionate, ideological zealot, enemy they clearly are. Thanks for wake up. if you’d been remotely rational or reasonable or open minded or tolerant, I could have formed the wrong impression.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Jamie | March 29, 2016 at 9:24 pm

“I came in here thinking that feminism was just awful, and that maybe the people who follow it would listen to me if I just told them that feminism is awful without actually presenting evidence or pointing out what specifically is awful about it! I hate you!”

I’m sorry you think your opinion of me even makes the list of “Things I give a fuck about”. I don’t know what I did to make you believe that.

Jamie | March 29, 2016 at 9:27 pm

“Now I’m going to treat you like every other MRA treats feminists, because you weren’t nice and differential to me as an intellectual superior and didn’t consider my feelings before you told me I was wrong and asked for sources!”

Thanks for proving our point for us. Keep fighting the good fight, Jamie!

Jamie

Welcome to how I feel fabe, given how you;’ve treated me. This place is sick to the core.

Jamie

Solid way to rile up the angry person, super cunt

#killallfeminists

Policy of Madness

Banning him would be doing him a favor. He’s clearly upset by feminists not bowing before his manly wisdom and taking extra-special care of his precious feelings, but he can’t seem to exercise ordinary self-care by not coming back. Maybe a ban would push him to just stop looking at something that upsets his delicate balance so badly.

Fabe
Fabe

yes,how bad for you that we didn’t treat you better when all you wanted to do is teach us how horrible we all are. now FUCK OFF!

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

“Cunt”: “Person who doesn’t take my shit lying down”.

I’ll take that as a compliment.

Though, I’m not really angry, Jamie. You’re not worth getting angry over. You’re just a sad little man who won’t listen to other people and who throws tantrums when he’s not treated like he’s more special than the rest of us. I only really feel pity for you.

#killallsexistfascistfeministpigs

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Please do keep proving Lewis’ Law right, Jamie. You’re making our work very easy.

Jamie

Thank you for the education about what tolerance and equality are all about, and what feminists are. Your time is over motherfuckers. We are going to win this shit, and your reign is coming to and end. We are coming for you.

#diefeministscum

Policy of Madness

See, now he’s issuing death threats, which anyone who has read the comment policy knows will result in a ban. He can’t even do self-care without help.

Somehow I knew that speaking to him as though he actually gave a shit about men’s problems was a mistake, but I’m ever the optimist that way.

Fabe
Fabe

at least you’re not pretending to be a rational person any more jamie, this likely the most honest you’ve been.

isidore13
isidore13

@PoM, I think we all are to some degree, on some days more than others of course. Eternally hopeful even though it never works.

Jamie

You and your sexist, fundamentalist, fascist bigoted bullshit – it’s so precious to you, I know. But it’s time is over.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

I don’t know what Jamie expects us to do. Do we just let him flail and scream until he gets tired? Or are we supposed to drop to our knees and lament that we’ve lost his allyship to the MRAs because we weren’t nice to his fee-fees and told him that he was 100% right?

I need a shirt that says “I didn’t come here to make friends, I came here to be a feminist”.

Jamie

I’m re-gendering feminist hashtags you dick.

@isidore13

I am cheered by the knowledge that there are groups that do real work on problems that are disproportionately male. We don’t have to actually rely on MRAs to step up. Nevertheless … Well, you know the rest.

Jamie

That’s rich coming from a group that elevates womens feelings over mens. I think you’d be surprised what the world would look like if we didn’t give a shit about your ‘fee-fees’. What an inhuman bitch

brooked
brooked

Wowsa, I keep falling behind.

And there is SO much sexism here. I only just fully realized the extent of this in society myself like two days ago.

You may want to mull over the concept of sexism a bit longer.

And yes, I attacked feminism. I did. I did that because it contains bigoted, hateful and oppressive ideas. Not some people inside the movement, like MRA. But the very core ideas themselves, the very central ideology that people spread around, and try to police and force on others. For us, as mens right activists, we will always be attacking those ideas. Because are oppression. Because they are hate.

Or a lot longer.

comment image

Your time is coming to an end. Your reign of gynocentricism is coming to an end. We are angry as fuck, and we are coming for you.

Jamie

My visit here, has turned from mild interest, in speaking up to the clear bigotry here – that all people interested in mens rights hate women – to the point now we are I am so fucking angry, I will have to fight it to treat feminists as individuals fairly.

Well done.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Jamie | March 29, 2016 at 9:37 pm
I’m re-gendering feminist hashtags you dick.

Oh, you mean the “feminist hashtags” that were started by 4Chan? And you say we’re too lazy to do research.

Do keep it up with the gendered slurs though. Very “Human rights-y” of you. I see AVfM taught you well in the ways of Men’s rights “activism”.

Oh, and pro-tip: Most people don’t give a shit about women’s feelings. Or our thoughts. Or anything we have to say. Only our looks and sexual availability. That’s one of the things feminism’s fighting, pookie.

isidore13
isidore13

@PoM, absolutely. Real groups doing real work, ftw!

Policy of Madness

Lemme make sure I have this straight, because I don’t want to fuck this up. Spreading gendered slurs and spewing an incoherent list of insults and saying you want to kill all feminists is giving a shit about our feelings, and elevating women’s feelings over men’s, but not accepting your almighty word on its face and requiring references for your assertions is a crime literally worthy of death.

That’s really interesting.

Jamie

Call use rape apologists. Call us misogynists. Call us whatever the fuck you like, the truth will win. Reality will pervail. And we are not going anyfuckingwhere. We are growing and we are right here.

We will crush this misandrist, fascist regime.

Jamie

If it takes every last breath in my body, it will be done.

Policy of Madness

We will crush this misandrist, fascist regime.

Not without an action plan you won’t. You can’t even crush a fly without a solid, concrete series of steps for how to accomplish it.

Jamie

Compliments are due. You are _excellent_ in pretending you are as white as the driven snow. That’s like a cultivated skill.

brooked
brooked

I’m re-gendering feminist hashtags you dick.

FYI, those hashtags were created by anti-feminist channer twitter trolls. Anyhoo, continue railing against whatever you think feminism is.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

It’s obvious, PoM! His action plan’s the same as AVfM’s!

“Yell at feminists on the internet until they ban/block us, then strut about and declare victory! Oh, and give all of our money to Paul Elam.”

Jamie

Fuck, you’ll get whats coming to you. Karma will take care of that. I don’t need to do shit there. I just have to get back to the grassroots action, and work until I am ready to pass out, to ensure this shit is over.

Fabe
Fabe

and after the feminists whos next?

weirwoodtreehugger

I don’t even know how to score that flounce with all the failures to stick. -1000/10?

Here I was having a nice time watching GoT and playing with one of the cats while Jamie was in full on nuclear meltdown mode.

Say what you will about us, Jamie. We never said you should die. We never said MRAs should be killed. Is #killallfeminists what passes for rational discourse in MRA land? Apparently!

Jamie

Any bigots. Anyone who puts themselves before anyone else, and will not tolerate diversity of opinion. Any fascists. Anyone who is negatively effecting the world. That’s what social justice is about – removing those who oppress others from their position of power.

Policy of Madness

Not really. I was born white. Being white doesn’t take any special skills. Being black does, but that’s actually a problem that needs to be resolved. I don’t have to pretend to be white.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Nah, he’d just make a sixth username and keep on spraying.

I think we just have to wait for him to wear out his keyboard. At this rate, it shouldn’t be too much longer.

Jamie

That’s a pretty bad evasion of the metaphor.

Jamie

Just remember – this place, makes angry anti-feminists. It produces them. You are a angry anti-feminist factory.

Policy of Madness

I gave that metaphor precisely the seriousness it deserved.

weirwoodtreehugger

and work until I am ready to pass out, to ensure this shit is over.

Translation: throw a mantrum on the internet and hold your breath until you pass out.