evil sexy ladies friend zone men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny post contains sarcasm red pill reddit

Dudes! If you’re friends with a lady, “you’re a vagina,” explains Reddit lady expert

Dogzoned!
Dogzoned!

Fellas! Do you have any female friends? Do you hang out with them without having sex?

Well, apparently you’re doing it all wrong, at least according to the world-class relationship expert and Red Pill Redditor Throwaway244555. In a recent post on the Red Pill subreddit, he explained the fundamental rule of male-female friendships, which is that there should be no male-female friendships.

Woman are friends with woman, and they have sex with men. So if you’re her friend, you’re a vagina.

Remember, fellas, women are for sex, so if one of them wants to Netflix and chill without the chill part, tell her she’ll have to Netflix alone. By the way, “chill” in this context means sex. Like coffee, Netflix and chill means sex. And may not involve Netflix at all.

You ask this girl to be your gf, she rejects you but ask if we can still be friends. That’s a insult, she thinks less of you.

If a woman likes you, Mr. Throwaway244555 contends, she will let you put your penis in her. If she says she likes you yet is not interested in your penis she is insulting you to your very core. And if you actually do become friends with her, you are failing so utterly as a man that you might as well be a vagina.

A male and female aren’t suppose to be friends, they’re suppose to be love intrest. So basically you’re a vagina, because girls are suppose to be friends with girls, and fuck men. Also girls are horrible friends, all they do is leech off you, and cause drama.

So when a girl rejects you, and puts you in the friendzone, it’s a insult. Next time she says let’s just be friends, say no thank you.

DO NOT LET HER ROPE YOU IN WITH HER TALK OF “FRIENDSHIP.”

Or, I dunno, you could just go ahead and be friends with her, and look elsewhere for sex and/or romance?

I mean, sure, if you’re in love with a woman who isn’t in love with you, you’ll probably do the both of you a favor if you move on instead of taking her friendship as a “consolation prize,” which is really a shitty thing to consider a friendship to be.

Or if you decide to become “friends” with a woman because you hope to eventually manipulate her into having sex with you, well, that’s pretty shitty too. So stop it, and move on.

All this applies as well with the genders reversed, and in same-sex couples, and indeed in any gender variation possible.

But Jesus H. Christ, dudes, you can be friends with a woman if you want to. You can be friends with her if you don’t want to have sex with her. And you can be friends with her even if you sorta do.

I mean, seriously, dudes, you know that gay men are friends with other gay men that they never actually have sex with, right?

That said, if you’re a Red Pill dude, I would strongly suggest you not become friends with any women at all until you cease to be a Red Pill dude.

mockingbird
mockingbird

*reads Regford’s second reply*

Yep, Freemage called it.

comment image

So. Fucking. Boring.

Kootiepatra

Hey, everyone from the previous post where we talked about purple prose: We’ve got a doozy here.

mockingbird
mockingbird

@Blackjack, et al re: friendships between gay/bi/poly men and straight/bi/poly men:

Back before I knew that the whole manosphere existed – really, the last time men’s rights was on my radar was when the whole drum circle men’s retreat thing was happening back in the 90s, and it seemed legit then – I had the following exchange with a guy who couldn’t understand why he was having such a difficult time meeting “good women” (summarized, because it was awhile ago):

Guy: Dating sites are awful. I message all of these girls [note: this wasn’t a flag for me then, it is now] and they either don’t message back or just play games. I can’t meet anyone.

Me: Well, how do you meet friends in general? What do you like to do? I’ve always found that the best way to meet someone worth dating is to do what I like, find guys like to do the same, and move on from there.

G: That’s not how it works for me. Besides, what if I meet someone like that and she’s not interested?

M: …then you didn’t find a new date, but you gained a new friend…?

G: Men and women can’t be friends.

M: …

G: It just doesn’t work that way. There’s always sexual tension. If a man’s sexually attracted to a girl, he can’t leave it at friendship.

M: [I knew from other conversations that he, a straight guy, had at least one good but kind of casual gay male friend] But what about you and [that guy’s name]? You’re friends, right?

G: Well, yeah – but I’m not sexually attracted to him. Sex would never happen, so we can be friends.

M: But what if he’s sexually attracted to you, knows that it will never happen, but enjoys your company and friendship anyway? He’s a man, right? Wouldn’t that apply to him?

G: But I would never have sex with him, so it’s not the same.

M: It wouldn’t be the same in a friendship between you and a woman who’s just not interested?

G: No, because there’d always be that tension.

M: So…could you and a lesbian be friends?

G: …no, because that tension would still be there.

M: Ohh, so you’re saying that you personally can’t be “just friends” with a woman because you know that your attraction would get in the way.

G: No. Well, yes, but men and women in general can’t be friends because of the sexual tension. It’s not just me. It’s always true.

M: …but a gay man can be friends with a straight man even if he’s attracted to him…?

G: Yeah. It’s just different. Men are friends differently than women.

I wish I could say that I called him on his bullshit and moved along, but this conversation went on forever. I kept trying to find out…fuck, I don’t know. He just seemed so obtuse. I was sure that there’d be some “Aha!” moment when he realized that what he was saying made no sense, had no internal consistency, but no such luck.

Or, tl;dr: For these guys, they can only see as far as their own boner.
For most of them, there’re also probably the corollaries: Men are simply fundamentally better/greater/more than women.
&
A woman’s only worth is in the worth found in her by men.

Jarnsaxa
Jarnsaxa

My best friends are usually men, and they’re perfectly capable of being friends with women. Asshat is just projecting his own inability or unwillingness to be friends with women onto every other man.

Typical manosphere misandry, in other words.

Newt
Newt

@Steampunked – thanks, I didn’t know about the Hemingway App. I’d been using Flesch-Kincaid calculators to judge over-engineered text.

Chandler’s ode to the SMV got a readability score of 27, which is not a bad effort for a drive-by – assuming it’s original, and not copypasta.

sunnysombrera
sunnysombrera

For a second I thought Chandler might be Vox Day, what with his reference to sexual market value, insistence on biotroofs and nauseating purple prose.

Steampunked
Steampunked

You know, it shouldn’t be THAT hard to write an automatic MRA poster…we could also autogenerate names for them like Vox Elam.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

we could also autogenerate names for them …

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

@Alan:

Now I’ve got a craving for some Damon Runyon.

When you meet a gent who’s unclear on consent,
You can bet he’ll be blamin’ it on some dolls…
When a neckbeard claims every woman is scum,
It’s a cinch that his meme will totally seem
Obnoxious and dumb

Re: Chandler

the invisible hand of evolution

Adam Smith called, and asked you to stop wanking with it.

reimalebario
reimalebario

God gave us hands that reach to the knees for a reason.

Wait, is Regford a gibbon? Maybe he’s the troll from that cleverpie video:

I’m pretty high up on the Gorilla Index, and my hands definitely don’t reach my knees (unless I bend over but then they’ll reach all the way down to the soles of my feet and noy just to my knees …)

Aris Boch
Aris Boch

The vagina is the Origin of the World, why does he uses it as an insult? That’s where all humanity issued forth from so far (ectogenesis doesn’t exist yet).

Nequam
Nequam

For these guys, they can only see as far as their own boner.

There’s the setup for a cruel joke there, but I’m too tired to come up with it.

Viscaria
Viscaria

It is, first and foremost, profoundly inaccurate to characterize human interactions as though they were anything but transactions occurring for the explicit purpose of satisfying the multitude of mankind’s illimitable needs and wants.

Beep boop, I am a real boy. My energy stores are currently low. I require sustenance in the form of motor oil human food. Beep.

Wetherby
Wetherby

And, conversely, many of my closest friends are women, and this dates back to my teens. I’m one of the most boringly monogamous people imaginable, and virtually all of the last 25 years has been spent in a one-to-one relationship of some kind (marriage over the last 15), so the question of whether I want to have sex with the other women in my life simply doesn’t arise. And whether or not they secretly want to have sex with me is completely irrelevant – I don’t know and I don’t care. It would only become an issue if my actual partner felt threatened in some way, but that’s only happened with one of them.

And even when I was single, a lot of the time sex just wasn’t an issue. It’s usually blindingly obvious if someone just wants to be friends, and I never felt it the least bit insulting or belittling – on the contrary, on average I’ve stayed in touch with my close female friends for considerably longer than I ever did with most of my sexual partners. Because a truly good friend (of whatever sex) is worth their weight in gold.

Kat
Kat

I hope I haven’t violated too many community guidelines.

Regford is much too modest. He devoutly hopes that he’s offended us all massively and that we’re running for our smelling salts.

He’s a particularly slimy troll because he’s all insinuation.

The next time I meet someone like him IRL, I think I’ll tell him darling stories about my cats. I’ve got a million of them!

Matt
Matt

Don’t worry, they use the strongest possible means to ensure that – their own personalities. Makes “I don’t interact with wimminz I’m not banging” true for them in the same sense that “I only ride purple unicorns on days that don’t end in ‘y'” is true.

opposablethumbs
opposablethumbs

“friendzoning” – a person lets another person know that they like them and don’t find them sexually attractive. No dishonesty involved.
Message – I genuinely like you, would enjoy spending some time with you, you are a nice and interesting person.

“girlfriendzoning” – a person pretends to like another person purely and solely in order to try and have sex with them; often attempts to bully/”buy”/persuade/guilt the party of the second part into having sex with them; when that fails they can’t drop this person fast enough. Dishonesty all the way down.
Message – I never actually liked you or had any wish to spend time with you, you’re of no interest as a person.

And which of these is supposed to be harsh/mean/cruel/dishonest again?

I can understand that it’s saddening to find that someone you’re attracted to isn’t attracted to you. I can understand that unrequited love can be heartbreaking. It happens to women just as much as it does to men, and yes sometimes it’s hard to be friends with someone you have a massive crush on. But it’s good to know that someone likes you! Maybe you made a friend!
On the other hand, finding out that someone you thought liked you was just putting on an act to get you to sleep with them and actually thought you were boring/irrelevant etc. the whole time … always heartbreaking.

That’s why “friendzoning” is not an actual thing. Unlike “girlfriendzoning”, which is basically just a version of what PUAs actually admit they do.

Croosters
Croosters

@opposablethumbs

Not necessarily true. If the girl doesn’t particularly like you and wants to A) Avoid a mantrum from an entitled manosphere dick B) Wants to exploit the guy’s infatuation for her own benefit or C) Both, she won’t genuinely “want to spend time with you”.

Lukas Xavier
Lukas Xavier

For these guys, they can only see as far as their own boner.

There’s the setup for a cruel joke there, but I’m too tired to come up with it.

“…And that isn’t very far at all”?

Skiriki
Skiriki

Crikey, if I wanted to read prose that purple, I would continue active playing in MUSHes and MUXes.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

You know, even when you’re deeply attracted to someone and involved with them as a partner, sex represents maybe 5-10% of the pie chart of time you spend together. So what about the other 90%? That’s an awful lot of dead air to fill if you’re not friends and don’t like each other.

Unfortunately, for manospherians, women don’t real. Only men are interesting, three dimensional, have real hobbies and jobs, are loyal, love unconditionally, etc. Women are just scheming, annoying impediments to sex as far as they’re concerned – why be friends with them?

What a miserable way to live, moving through a world of interchangeable cardboard cutouts and reduced friendship possibilities.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

@Buttercup Q. Skullpants:
I don’t think they like men either, even men of their own ethnic and religious group. Looking at the way manospherians behave towards one another makes it seem as though they see one another as competition rather than as people whose presence enriches their lives.

(This is not to suggest that they are nearly as assholish towards men or as scared of them as they are towards women, of course.)

What a miserable existence.

Falconer
Falconer

Minecraft.

Binjabreel
Binjabreel

Anyone else get the feeling that Chandler is the sort of shmuck who has a marble bust avatar on social media?

Viscaria
Viscaria

YES, thank you, yes. Can you imagine what the conversations would be like? “Hey, want to come over and watch Daredevil?” “Will you touch my penis?” “Uuh, not sure, but probably no?” “Well then NO.” Fun!

And of course the sex would also suck,since it would all be about what he wanted. So pretty much a suckfest 24/7.

Hambeast, Social Justice Legbeard
Hambeast, Social Justice Legbeard

Binjabreel

Yep! Not only that, but probably sits in front of his steam-punkified computer monitor in horn-rimmed glasses (or possibly just the frames), a tweed jacket with suede patches on the elbows, his meerschaum pipe on one side, his manly drink on the other (doesn’t matter what, it’s an on-the-rocks glass with caramel-colored liquid, ice optional) surrounded by leather-bound scholarly volumes with a suitably exotic skull in a bell-jar behind him on the shelf.

IOW, an upscale Davis Aurini.

Inkswitch
Inkswitch

@Three Snakes

Manosphere hero or villain? You decide.

He’s the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now… actually, scratch that – do you have his number? xP

Starfury
Starfury

(long time reader, first time poster)

most misogynists, blame women for the effects of toxic masculinity. Thus, if he feels upset or emasculated by getting rejected, it’s her fault.

This seems to work conversely too, i.e. if a woman initiates sex when the man doesn’t want it, he feels like his masculinity is being assaulted and blames her.

That is a generalisation based on ‘anecdata’ from my own personal heterosexual experiences of the effects of toxic masculinity. It is only recently, from reading here and elsewhere, that I’ve realised the probable cause of my negative experiences. I have at times felt there was something wrong with my libido due to the bad reactions I’ve received from all my long-term partners (besides my current wonderful, understanding partner)

From the very first time I tentatively suggested ‘it would be nice if, maybe, we had sex more often…’ to my first boyfriend who then started yelling and shoved me off the bed onto the floor, I have always been very positive in my sexual advances, never demanded, never demeaned anyone, never actively elicited guilt.. Yet the pattern of behaviour ranging from anger to barely-concealed anger to shame (then projected onto me) across all my long term relationships seems, to me, symptomatic of this toxic idea that masculinity orientates around sex. Also, that sex orientates around a man’s desires rather being a mutual experience for both to enjoy together.

Sorry if that was a bit long-winded, I just wanted to highlight another manifestation of toxic masculinity that I rarely see discussed. The part about blaming women when their masculinity feels threatened seemed a really important point

Dizzy
Dizzy

@Saphia

Every baby born was anther load to have to tote from place to place. It was best to space your births so that one kid was able to walk well on its own before bringing another helpless baby into the world.

Sorry to disappoint, but men probably weren’t mating with everything female that moved because causing a baby boom would have been frowned upon by the rest of the tribe.

Not necessarily! While our nomad ancestors probably didn’t have reliable birth control, woman most likely nursed for far longer than we do, sometimes up to five years! Lactation is a surprisingly efficient form of birth control. In a less positive note, many nomadic tribes probably practiced some form of infanticide. Because you’re right, when you have to walk everywhere all the time and forage for food, it’s difficult to parent multiple small children even if the whole tribe was pitching in (as they most likely were).

While of course it’s difficult to study the sexual habits of people who didn’t write anything down, studies of modern-day nomadic people show that many of them practice various forms of multi-male-multi-female mating (monogamy seems to be the exception rather than the norm for various reasons). One of my favorites is a group who believe that women should have sex with different men in an effort to give their children the best qualities–so they would have sex with the best hunter, the best leader, the best storyteller, and so on in the hopes that the child would inherit all those things.

That said, evo-psych annoys the bejesus out of me. Why is it that every time someone makes assumptions about our caveman ancestors, they seem to think that groups of diverse people living 10,000+ years ago automatically fall in to 1950’s-style gender roles?

leftwingfox
leftwingfox

@Three Snakes: Oooh, my lucky day!

On topic: It never ceases to amaze me how dudes will drive women out of their spheres of interest, then whine how they can never meet women, and how women and men can’t be friends because they don’t share interests.

comment image

Dalillama
Dalillama

@TheDreadVampy

and reproduction might be necessary for the survival of the species as a whole but not for individual survival.)

Indeed, for about half of humanity, reproduction actually reduces the likelihood of individual survival.

Do you want to bang every one of your friends?

Possible TMI, but kinda, yeah. I mean, I don’t bring it up much, because of lack of reciprocal interest, but to be totally honest my brain does a rather sketchy job of differentiating affection and attraction.

@Mockingbird

Huh, when I heard about that I thought they were the biggest bunch of jackasses under the sun. I’ve encountered worse jackassery since then, but that hasn’t improved my opinion of them.

@Dizzy

Not to mention herbal abortifacients, and sex acts with no reproductive possibility.

TheDreadVampy
TheDreadVampy

To be wholly fair, me too. I do have friends I’m not super interested in banging because they exist more as family, but they’re in the minority. And there are the sort of “friends” who are more…people who’s presence you don’t object to but wouldn’t seek out, which realistically is where a lot of these guys end up.

mockingbird
mockingbird

@Dali – In fairness, I was in my teens and it just kind of barely registered. I picked up that they were banging drums, talking about their childhoods, and crying.

My thoughts about it ended around, “Huh, well…if it makes them happy, good for them!”

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Shorter Chandler:

Women are awful because biology! Men and women can’t be friends because penises!

[/shortening]

Falconer | March 23, 2016 at 10:08 am

Minecraft.

I laughed harder than I should have at that. Especially considering the massive city I’m trying to build (but keep getting distracted with detailing).

LordPabu
LordPabu

Hambeast;

In my head, I was starting a mantra of needs a skull, Needs A Skull, NEEDS A SKULL as I was reading, and you did not disappoint! That was some cathartic pay off, if I may say so. XD

…I got unreasonably excited over that reference.

Hambeast, Social Justice Legbeard
Hambeast, Social Justice Legbeard

LordPabu – You are welcome!

Actually, I was thinking something suitably pretentious and Victorian like a cheetah skull.

That whole screed I wrote is what my brain was picturing while trying to read that particular piece of prose. It was so purple, it faded in and out of the ultraviolet part of the spectrum, I swear!

Roger
Roger

Is David Futrelle still a virgin? Because this piece reads like he is.

Chandler
Chandler

Not surprisingly, a very scanty number of you were actually capable of dealing with the substance of my arguments, which is not altogether surprising, given that I held a very dim view of your collective reading comprehension from the start. You are the sort of people who complain about others having “privilege” while you yourselves would refuse a generous gift because the box in which it came did not suit your liking. Pity.

And yes, I did at one time use a marble bust of Caligula as my picture on an account, much like the one I have on my bookcase (which does not, by any means, contain scholarly leather-bound works, but does contain the works of Gibbons, Toynbee, Bede, Thomas Malthus, Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Ludwig von Mises, Otto Weininger, Julius Evola, Oswald Spengler, and other luminaries that the lot of you would do well to acquaint yourselves with). What of it?

Given how loosely the word “science” is used these days, I would think it appropriate for one to properly denote what they mean by “science” before proclaiming to be one of its practitioners; for all I know, the “scientists” amongst you might simply be those who have majored in something like anthropology, sociology, or the like.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

Cool story, bro.

That problem where you’ve lovingly filled your bookshelves with carefully-selected pretentious shit, and then you realize the people you wank at on the internet can’t see it.

TheDreadVampy
TheDreadVampy

Awwwwww, adorable, it thinks Nietzsche is impressive. Who’s surprised? The only impressive thing about having read Nietzsche is having the ability to wade through his neck-deep pretension, God complex and lack of self awareness. Kind of like Chandler themself.

NickNameNick
NickNameNick

Is David Futrelle still a virgin? Because this piece reads like he is.

Like, OMG, that’s sooooooooooooo clever – I haven’t heard similar a billion times from a 15-year-old!

So, the mostly speculative (i.e. bullshit) armchair philosophy of Ludwig von Mises is worthy of consideration but not Franz Boas or Émile Durkheim?

I can’t help but think you’re just a fucking moron whose able to “sound” smart. You may as well’ve just copy-pasted The Architect’s monologue from Matrix Reloaded – your posts are just as pretentious yet nonsensical.

weirwoodtreehugger

comment image

Sorry. Couldn’t resist.

calmdown
calmdown

Chandler, unless you have a degree in human evolutionary biology (which I am pretty confident you don’t) you have no qualification to speak on these matters, and we don’t respond to your arguments because they are pulled from your ass.

See how few words it can take to make a point?

brooked
brooked

Heh. You’re adorable.

To save time, you should just cut to the chase and admit that you’re an insufferable pseudo-intellectual reactionary. Plus you’re laying it on a bit thick by the time you get to Evola and Spengler, you may want to dial down the crackpottery.

kupo
kupo

I would explain to Chandler that I’m a bona fide STEM scientist, but I doubt he’d believe me, given that I have a vagina.

@WWTH
Love it.

kupo
kupo

Sorry for the double post, but the edit window ran out.

@Starfury

Is that what that is? I could not for the life of me understand why my ex would start screaming at me when I’d try to snuggle up to him sometimes.

Also, welcome!

Regford
Regford
Reply to  Wetherby

Sorry for the delay, I have no excuse, I wasn’t even trolling. I don’t remember how I got to this site. Anyway there are too many feminists to defeat them, it’s just a word, you know, like ‘occupant’, even my son says ‘I consider myself a feminist’, he can’t get it through his thick modern head that the real breasted feminists are snickering behind his back.
Anyhoo, I really said it wrong when I said “Feminist just means single”, it was pointed out to me that this wit is from the 70s; hey, that’s when I invented the phrase, he he.
My serious error is that I did not *update* the meaning of single. This will include many more than feministas.
People live long now and those who sign a marriage licence at 25 are sentenced to >60 years in marital prison.
Are single feminists = lesbians or man-haters?? I rather doubt it. No, here is what you can self-identify as::: “one-bdrm suite dweller”.
And there you shall stay. You will have no children. Your parents are dead or just someone you met long ago. You have many relations on Facebook, but they will never invite you to visit their house , and soon enough they will be in cells like you.
When you travel on transit you are struck that 95% are unattractive and you wonder if you are joining their joyless majority with every aging day. You have a cat and don’t much notice that you leave it alone all day, without wondering if this is actually the ‘right’ thing to do. You hate your female boss because you can’t con her like the old guy that got laid off.
That’s what single is; now you know.
I don’t have the answer. I see no way out of the trap.
And anyway I’m in the wrong forum; I’m actually in action to Troll the transgendered. You despise them too but won’t admit it; feel free to recommend a good url where I can go and wreak mayhem among the gender fraudsters. Troll should always be capitalized as a mark of respect.