Islamophobia men who should not ever be with women ever PUA racism reactionary bullshit red pill reddit

Women “have nothing to lose if all white men die,” Red Pill racist laments

Women committing white genocide
Women committing white genocide

The We Hunted the Mammoth Pledge Drive is on! If you haven’t already, please consider donating through the PayPal button below. Thanks!

Another weird scene inside the poop mine. By which I mean the Red Pill subreddit:

MakeEmSayAyy 3 points 2 days ago The fucked up part is that it's women who vote for policies and immigration to let savages come in and destroy the country, the same women who get to become warbrides and survive happily. So they give the country away and someone else suffers for their stupidity. It's fucked. permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive gold [–]Lucifer_The_Unclean 0 points 2 days ago Yeah, they literally have nothing to lose if all white men die. We'll just be replaced by colored men.

I can only assume that both of these lovely people are Trump supporters.

H/T — r/BestOfOutrageCulture

Lady Mondegreen
Lady Mondegreen

“War bride” usually means a bride who married during wartime; especially if her husband was absent due to the war, or if she married someone from another country (usually an allied country, and she met him because he was among troops stationed in hers.)

Maybe when they say “war bride” they’re thinking of captive war “brides.” Like the Trojan women being divvied up among the Greeks along with the rest of the spoils.

EJ (The Other One)

What are the odds that they chose to do it in London because Yiannopoulos would have demanded first-class flights and accommodation?

brooked
brooked

@guest

Sounds like they’re only renting one conference room. They have announced 28 speakers and special guests, so it’s going to be a pretty intimate affair.

Our conference room can accommodate up to 200 people. It has floor-to-ceiling glass panels on the side which overlooks the Royal Victoria Dock, and air conditioning is available, if required. We’re sure ICMI16 will be an excellent event which will place men’s issues high on the international agenda.

A conference room with Buchanan, Elam, GWW, JudgyB, Sage Gerard, Sargon of Akkad and Milo is a pretty close approximation to a circle of Hell.

snork maiden

@guest,

I’m guessing that’s why they’re charging so much for admission, in case speakers outnumber attendees.

How they expect men who are all apparently struggling to pay alimony to fly out and stay in one of the most expensive cities in the world just to hear a bunch of people whose blogs/videos they can read/watch for free is quite beyond me.

Laura
Laura

Such scared, sad little men.

snork maiden

@brooked,

I also noticed that 6oodfella is going to be there as an honored guest; he has got to me the stupidest person I have ever had the misfortune of hearing in a debate. The man’s debating style consists of misunderstanding everything that is said and then screaming verbal abuse at people. Pity they’re not letting him give a speech really.

snork maiden

@EJ,

I think the American speakers just fancy a free holiday. Perhaps if they can round up all the people who voted for Mike Buchanan’s party to attend they’ll do all right.

brooked
brooked

@snork maiden

Well 6oodfella is in luck because Milo Yiannopoulos is going to share all his amazing debate winning secrets in his ‘How to Beat Feminists in Debates’ presentation. I’m guessing the straw feminist body count will reach into the hundreds.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

Milo’s talk:

– Call her fat. She will probably be fat, but even if she isn’t you can still say she is.
– Make fun of her hair. Is it too short? Dyed in some weird color?
– If the feminist is a man, call him a beta white knight mangina cuckity cuck.
– And that’s all there’s to it.

WeirwoodTreeHugger
WeirwoodTreeHugger

I don’t have time to look up exchange rates, but isn’t £265 about $500?

Didn’t their last conference get cancelled partially because nobody wanted to spend that kind of money?

Seems like a scam to me.

Thalia
Thalia

So, basically they are admitting that they are completely useless and no one would be worse off if they were gone??

MRAs seem to consistently have the most negative, bigoted view of men possible. And apparently these racists don’t think too highly of the mighty Caucasian race, either!

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

If you’re in London and you’ve got £265 to spare just go on the Millenium Wheel ten times. It’s brilliant and you’ll still have about 50 quid change.

brooked
brooked

@WWTH

It’s roughly US$375.

EJ (The Other One)

Only $376 at the moment, WWTH. The pound is dropping, as it needs to.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

“The venue is where they had Worldcon a few years ago, and it’s HUUUGGGGEEE. There’s no way they need a space like that.”

They need to house the ego of the speaker. I think there is not enough free space in all of london for them, but at least they tried, right ?

teiresias
teiresias

You’d almost think that women don’t care as much about skin color as these yahoos…

Dr. NicolaLuna
Dr. NicolaLuna

Is it weird that I’m a little tempted (in a morbidly curious way) to go to their ridiculous conference? I wouldn’t actually go because I don’t want my money to go to a bunch of assholes but I kind of want to confirm that Elam is a real person and not a robot programmed to rage indefinitely. And it would be fun to report back here – maybe even in a sooper seekrit code.

Unfortunately, I have my hair dyed 7 different colours (yay rainbow) and so many tattoos I would struggle to cover them up. My cover would be blown instantly.

@Dr NicolaLuna:
If, against all possibility, the conference actually goes ahead then I’m sure we can turn up and hurl beer at Elam. He can’t stay inside the hotel forever.

Valentine
Valentine

They should call it the international war on straw conference.

I keep reading ICMI as ICYMI, like “We’re having a conference! Did you hear about it? You just didn’t buy tickets because you didn’t hear about it, right? …Right?”

Dr. NicolaLuna
Dr. NicolaLuna

@EJ

But beer is flammable! That’s attempted murder. But I’m totally up for hanging out and seeing if any hilarity unfolds

Bryce
Bryce

£265.. er, fellas.. you could buy a 4K monitor for that. And have a lot more fun than marinating in hatred for a day.

Saphira
Saphira

Hah! Andrea Hardie will be speaking. And Karen Stroganoff as well. And Milo. And Elam. And Herbert fucking Purdy. Some of the world’s worst people will be in the same place at the same time.

I hope they all get a nasty case of food poisoning that totally ruins their little get-together. Of course by wishing that, I’m probably guilty of attempted murder or something in their eyes. Oh well . . . .

Snork Maiden

war on straw

I like that, I like it a lot.

dreemr
dreemr

The last couple of months, reading the comments has made me snort-laugh right out loud a few times. This thread has several laugh out loud comments!

Also, I agree with Alan, by “warbrides” I believe these fellas actually mean “war widows”, or even more closely, “merry widows”. In their view, most likely predatory women who avariciously marry dewy-eyed young soldiers on the brink of shipping out, probably not even deigning to give them a goodbye bj (“oh, honey, we’ll save that for when you’re home for good!”) then proceed to of course cheat on their brave spouse until they get that military death benefit – and it’s all revelry after that.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Slutty Miss Havisham Penguin briefly known as Nady | March 3, 2016 at 11:29 am
I’m sorry but when I hear warbride. I think of a warrior bride who seeks vengeance upon those who hurt those closet to her. Resplendent in the tattered remains of her wedding dress. Covered over by various scraps of armour. Holding a broadsword, in a mad max type setting….. Please someone make a movie of this!!!

Valentine
Valentine

@snork maiden
I didn’t come up with it. Someone mentioned it before but I can’t remember who. But I’m trying to make it happen! Like mean girls.
When is this conference thing anyway? I’m actually coming to the UK in April so maybe I’ll visit.
As a spy.
Maybe they’ll let me in for free. But that would involve them actually helping a man. So no.

I’m pretty sure by “warbrides” he means the women who get raped and kidnapped during wars. So he’s saying the savages will all flood across the border and carry off the white women, WHICH IS WHAT THEY TOTALLY WANTED because all women secretly want to be raped by big scary Latino men.

leftwingfox
leftwingfox

You always have the best gifs PI. 🙂 I really need to watch that movie again.

@snorkmaiden

So… par for the course then?

Nequam
Nequam

On a barely-relevant note, what do you folks think of the new Ghostbusters trailer?

I thought it was okay, but then few new movies have excited me these days– I’d probably get more joy out of finding out that the one-lost silent Sherlock Holmes film was playing near me at a special screening…

Genjones
Genjones

“This just makes me think that RPers wouldn’t give a damn about genocide unless they could see some way that it affects them personally.”

Clearly not when it comes to refugees, even MRAs don’t seem care about those particular men’s lives, and they’re apparently more concerned with sexual rivalry.

Could have done without all the white women being scientists and the black woman being the streetsmart one.

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

There were some women who traveled from the UK (I think…) to marry men in…I want to say Australia?…who were fighting in WWII. I watched a doc on the War I mean Military Channel about them. The same channel could switch its name to the Hitler Channel since that’s what a lot of their programming is on.

Of course that would be white women off to marry white men and traveling the globe to do so, which wouldn’t fit the RP narrative of “All white women are EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEvIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLL!”

Thiazin red
Thiazin red

@ Slutty Miss Havisham

She kind of existed in real life and her name was Mariya Oktyabrskaya.
Nazis killed her husband, so she bought a tank, learned to drive it, and used it to kill Nazis.

Bonus points for naming her tank Fighting Girlfriend.

Inkswitch
Inkswitch

@ParadoxicalIntention XD

occasional reader
occasional reader

Hello.

£265 ? From people who despise sex workers ? It is quite expensive for a talkative buttfuck, especially if you consider paying for transportation as the same thing that being requested to bring your own jar of vaseline…
In a less gross example, it is a bit like if you have to pay just to hear the hawker, for product you are not event sure to be interested in.
Well, i guess some people are into that. After all, they are adults and can do whatever they want with their money.

Have a nice day.

Kat
Kat

@Imaginary Petal, @Alan Robertshaw

If all white men were to die, then what would we do with all those frisbees?

@ IP

My dog will have them; she goes through frisbees like nobody’s business.

@Alan

But… who would be taking care of your dog though?

@ IP

Hmm, good point. I’d like to think she’s very resourceful; but she has difficulty getting through doors on her own.

Neither one of you has been paying attention.

The correct answer is a colored man will be taking care of Alan’s dog.

Sheila Crosby

If that conference actally goes ahead, I’d be awfully tempted to organise a delivery of straw. They’ll have so many straw feminists and straw refugees to build.

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

@Kat

If I were Alan, I’d be more concerned about how to make sure the dog understands what he’s saying about the “Not eating” him. For all Alan knows, the dog could be hearing “Wa-woh woh woh no wa-wohh”. 😉

@katz:

Ah, thanks. I feel happier now that I know what the racist secret meaning of the phrase is.

@Dr NicolaLuna:
I think it’s only Canadian beer which is flammable and thus counts as attempted murder.

Rather than guesswork, I suggest using science. I propose an experiment involving 196 beers, one from each country, and a pint of water and a pint of ethanol as controls. Our methodology will be to douse prominent manospherians in each beer, testing their flammability before and after the dousing.

Shall we see if we can get funding?

opposablethumbs
opposablethumbs

EJ, I think your experimental design is exemplary. There may be just a spot of bother getting it past an ethics committee, though.

Also, how long would it take to dry the manospherians out between dousings, to eliminate cross-contamination of different beers which could affect the results? (And do they even dry out, or are they permanently soggy due to the continuous production of drool and hagfish-like slime?)

Could one just drink the beer instead and see if it dulls the obnoxiousness of their witterings?

EJ (The Other One)

Hmmm. That’s a good point. We need some means of unbeering manospherians between tests, ideally one that doesn’t alter their flammability. If they extrude hagfish-like slime then we need to ensure that it’s preserved by the testing process, otherwise later samples will suffer.

Alternatively, we could simply take clones of a single manospherian and use each of them once. Their habit of sock-puppetry might make this easier than it would otherwise be.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ kat & msexception

Notwithstanding her weird thing about doors, Sassy is really bright. I’m convinced she has a full vocabulary. Admittedly my attempts at teaching her to read haven’t had amazing success so far; but no doubt that’s my fault for not making the flashcards stimulating enough for a hound of her intelligence.

I mean come on, look at that face and tell me we’re not in the presence of a future Nobel Prize winner!

opposablethumbs
opposablethumbs

@EJ, that sounds like a perfect solution – as manospherians are observed to sock-puppet very readily under the conditions typically found in their usual habitat, this should ensure an adequate number of subjects; we’ll even be able to run repeat experiments in order to ascertain if there is any variation in flammability with each beer, and eliminate possible operator error (accidental sampling of beer prior to the testing process, perhaps). There may be error bars, which would be appropriate since we’re using beer.

@Alan – can’t see the pic of Sassy 🙁 – is that me, or could you re-post it?
I know dogs can learn to recognise the shapes of different written words, though I’ve never tried it; Current Dog (Linux) is not the whizz her long-ago predecessor was. Any idea how many spoken words Sassy recognises?

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

user/Alan_Robertshaw/media/Saswheal_zpsy6gs3bq1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=7

user/Alan_Robertshaw/media/sassyhat_zps4ekkswnj.jpg.html?sort=3&o=8

@Opposable thumbs

That seems to be the only way I can get the links to post. Just remove the gap for the full URL

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

As to your query, Sassy certainly seems to know in the high tens and possibly the low hundreds of words.

I’ve ruled out that she’s just picking up on my tone of voice or other cues because she’ll react to certain words even if someone else says them. For example she seems to know the names of all her favourite places. If the local radio weather report mentions the name of a beach she likes, she’ll get all excited and start getting ready to go out. You can literally see her ears prick up at certain words or phrases.

It was seeing an article about how dogs can recognise forged paintings that gave me the impetus to teach her to read. I figure that if they also good at pattern recognition they can distinguish between artists (even when humans can’t) then she should be able to recognise words. We’ll get there!

She’s my favourite person in the world though so I’ll always love her; even if she only gets good enough at reading to get into a Russell Group university rather than Oxbridge.

Dr. NicolaLuna
Dr. NicolaLuna

@EJ I feel like this is an important issue that science has ignored for too long. You’ll have to lead on it though because you have a manly, scientific brain. I could be your lab assistant. Although I may drink all the beer.

@Dr NicolaLuna:
I may have a manly scientific brain but I’m not good at things which happen below the Karman line; you may need to lead our research.

Also I want to be the one to steal the beer. At least the beer from countries which know how to make good beer.

opposablethumbs
opposablethumbs

Alan, she looks beautiful – and that’s a very impressive level of word-recognition! Late lamented former dog (Oxy, short for Oxymoron) recognised about 30 commands and names and did many Great Feats, but Linux (who had a traumatic start to life) has never progressed beyond half a dozen at the most (vení, go away, down, cucha, buscá … and as far as she’s concerned any and everything else we say to her means food. Including our names.).