Islamophobia men who should not ever be with women ever PUA racism reactionary bullshit red pill reddit

Women “have nothing to lose if all white men die,” Red Pill racist laments

Women committing white genocide
Women committing white genocide

The We Hunted the Mammoth Pledge Drive is on! If you haven’t already, please consider donating through the PayPal button below. Thanks!

Another weird scene inside the poop mine. By which I mean the Red Pill subreddit:

MakeEmSayAyy 3 points 2 days ago The fucked up part is that it's women who vote for policies and immigration to let savages come in and destroy the country, the same women who get to become warbrides and survive happily. So they give the country away and someone else suffers for their stupidity. It's fucked. permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive gold [–]Lucifer_The_Unclean 0 points 2 days ago Yeah, they literally have nothing to lose if all white men die. We'll just be replaced by colored men.

I can only assume that both of these lovely people are Trump supporters.

H/T — r/BestOfOutrageCulture

WinstonCadburyIII
WinstonCadburyIII

Because it’s every little girl’s fondest dream to become a “warbride.” Hence, the popularity of “Warbride Barbie” ™ and “Warbride Skipper” ™.

Because I am a new to commenting here, I’ll just make sure I denote this as /s.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

… the same women who get to become warbrides and survive happily.

Imaginary Petal

– What do you want to be when you grow up? And don’t say “warbride”!

– WARBR… oh.

Vanir85
Vanir85

Wow. Seems they bought JBs (#) WhyWomenShouldNotVote – shtick, hook, line and sinker.

I find it interesting tho, that they actually claim no difference between “white men” (i.e. themselves) and the “savages” they fear so much OTHER than the color of the skin.

Could it be actual REALIZATION that, to women at least, mra/redpill men and radical islamists are pretty much the same? That if you’re being subjugated by misogynist fascists, it doesn’t really matter what color of skin they have?

syntax
syntax

I’ve seen similar sentiments posted to BoOC, here’s a particularly notorious video. On the youtubes, don’t watch more than a few minutes at the risk of dangerous stupidity exposure (may cause reddening of the skin).

There’s this entire throughline about how women are a volatile element of society that will gladly accept domination by other men so long as they are the strongest. It’s a sort of combination of the fascistic inferiority complex/xenophobia with an extreme patriarchical view of women. The conclusion is that women destroy civilization, of course, and so it is up to righteous white men to keep them in line or else face utter destruction. Ugh.

Miss Andry

Aww, poor troglodytes. And I know this is cliche but, it’s #NotAllWhiteMen. Just the ideologically backward racists.

Dark Statistic
Dark Statistic

Is there an implication here that men would suffer without white women? Intriguingly awful possibility.

Edit: I mean it’s yet another horrifying thing to unpack.

Lea
Lea

They not only don’t see women as individuals with intrinsic value. They can’t even see themselves that way. No wonder they cling to delusions of superiority so tightly. They don’t think there is anything worthwhile about themselves and they are probably right.

Vanir85
Vanir85

– Dark Statistic

Well. In a way. From what I’ve seen, these racist types fear that without white women, there will be no more white men.

I don’t know if it’s racial purity paranoia, or has something to do with women supposedly carrying more genetic material than men (i’m not good at genetics, but if this is true, it means the bulk of “superior white genes” are actually locked inside white women, not white men).

It’s probably a mix of the two.

mechazawa
mechazawa

in general, most of us white women have families of origin that contains at least one white man. they really do think we’re heartless, don’t they?

Lea
Lea

White people go all over the world dropping bombs and setting up puppet governments to exploit the local populace.

But these dudes are sure some refugees are going to be a danger to them.

Just…wut? Project much?

Slutty Miss Havisham Penguin briefly known as Nady
Slutty Miss Havisham Penguin briefly known as Nady

I’m sorry but when I hear warbride. I think of a warrior bride who seeks vengeance upon those who hurt those closet to her. Resplendent in the tattered remains of her wedding dress. Covered over by various scraps of armour. Holding a broadsword, in a mad max type setting….. Please someone make a movie of this!!!

EJ (The Other One)

What’s a warbride? I’m scared to google.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ EJ

A woman who marries foreign military personnel stationed in the woman’s country.

ETA: During a war if that wasn’t implicit.

Valentine
Valentine

They’re so amazingly hostile to people who want nothing more than to not be bombed and murdered by people who are supposed to be their government. They act like that’s somehow a weird request. As if if they were syrian they wouldn’t look at Germany and go, ‘you know I think I’d rather be in Berlin right now’ as another shell flyies over their head. They’re not invading. Invaders don’t bring their children or grandmothers with them. Invaders aren’t 17 year old kids. Warbride should just mean the wives coming with their war husbands to try and eacape the war. Surviving war doesn’t mean you bring it with you.

– What do you want to be when you grow up? And don’t say “warbride”!

– WARBR… oh.

“I couldn’t think of another word.”

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

Exactly, mechazawa. I’d sure miss my white-man husband if he was replaced by a stranger of any color.

ETA: Though I suppose the average RedPiller thinks (if that’s the word) I wouldn’t mind so much as long as my standard of living remains the same. As if finances are the only thing that matter in a marriage. Hint: They aren’t. And when I said, “For richer or for poorer,” I meant it.

Bina

If all white men were like these, then yeah, we’d have nothing to lose but our morons.

Fortunately, #NotAllWhiteMen

WeirwoodTreeHugger
WeirwoodTreeHugger

It’s interesting to compare MRA/red pill rhetoric now to what it was 5 years ago. Back then, they were insisting they weren’t racist. Now being a racist is pretty much a manosphere requirement. Have they changed and become more racist and fascist over the years? Or were they just hiding it back then because they were trying to appeal to moderate men and when they failed, decided to just be honest since it was only their echo chamber that agrees western women are universally awful?

I’ve been looking at the posts from when this blog first started and it’s radically different in a lot of ways, the same in many others. It’s interesting.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@ Bina

Ain’t that the truth. The RedPillers have been telling themselves over and over again that “women can’t love,” because it’s more palatable than admitting, “The women I want as sex partners don’t love me.”

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

@Alan:
I mean, what is it a racist euphemism for in this context?

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@ WwTH

Maybe they’ve changed to become more racist because their earlier set of excuses kept getting thwapped by reality? Of course, if we can’t tell if they’re pretending to be racists or actually being racists, then at the end of the day, they’re being racist.

Bina

I also get a distinct smell in my nostrils every time I hear one of them whining to that effect. It’s a smell remarkably like that of a dusty old film projector.

They see women as objects and breeding stock, and they just assume we see them the same way. Because they literally can’t conceive of any other way of looking at, well, PEOPLE.

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

@WWTH, maybe both? I mean, the tide has shifted, certainly, and it’s becoming more acceptable to be a racist again (ugh). So maybe they’re just letting out the things they’ve always bottled up. But at the same time, hate infects things, and bigotry on one axis is a good indicator for bigotry on others. I bet both things are true.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ EJ

Gawd knows.

ETA:

My guess would be that they either meant war widow (ie, when all the white men are killed fighting off the ‘invaders’) or that women will marry said invaders (like some women in occupied countries did in WW2)

Imaginary Petal

If all white men were to die, then what would we do with all those frisbees? 🙁

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ IP

My dog will have them; she goes through frisbees like nobody’s business.

That sounds about right.

@Alan

But… who would be taking care of your dog though?

Valentine
Valentine

Is racist becoming more accepted or is it just that with twitter and Internet forums and more and more things like that it’s getting easier for more people to get their thoughts out there and we’re just hearing the moron voices that were blocked out before?

@Valentine

It’s definitely made it easier for racists to come together in large groups.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ IP

Hmm, good point. I’d like to think she’s very resourceful; but she has difficulty getting through doors on her own.

I’ve made clear to her though that if I do pop my clogs I expect her to remain guarding the spot for years, like Greyfriar’s Bobby (rather than eat me).

Viscaria
Viscaria

I have nothing to “lose” if pretty much any large group of people were to die. If white men were murdered en mass, but my dads, boyfriend, friends and coworkers were somehow shielded from the event, I wouldn’t personally lose anything. But I would still care. I would still be horrified by mass murder even if I didn’t feel the effects myself.

This just makes me think that RPers wouldn’t give a damn about genocide unless they could see some way that it affects them personally.

Dalillama
Dalillama

@WWTH

Pretty sure it’s this one.

snork maiden

Something tells me neither of those two have the first idea about what it’s like to live in an occupied country.

Marionette
Marionette

I think Trump’s overt racism has made a lot of these guys feel like they have permission now to say the stuff that previously they were a little more circumspect about.

Expect it to die down a bit after November.

snork maiden

Btw, I’ve only just found out that there’s going to be Men’s Rights conference in association with AVFM and J4MB in London this July:

Did everyone else already know about this? Apparently it’ll be £265 a ticket, no accommodation or flights included.

Vanir85
Vanir85

– £265 a ticket? Damn!

@snork maiden

Hahaha, that’s amazing. I hadn’t heard. But do we think it’s gonna actually happen this time? Do they have a list of speakers? All I can see is “20 speakers!” but I can’t find their names.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Wow, the usual suspects.

Imaginary Petal

Hah! Andrea Hardie will be speaking. And Karen Stroganoff as well. And Milo. And Elam. And Herbert fucking Purdy. Some of the world’s worst people will be in the same place at the same time.

Number Sequence
Number Sequence

Hey, Reddit. If you ever had the nerve to change TRP’s name to r/poopmine, I might be willing to give you a thumbs up for the first time ever. Especially because I love the idea of all their conversations being disrupted by people asking about colon health tips.

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

@Marionette,

I don’t expect it to die down. The genie’s out of the bottle, and I don’t think it’s going to go back in without a fight of some sort. I think the election season in the states is a symptom of a larger trend in the western world.

Trump isn’t causing this, he’s just taking advantage of it.

snork maiden

@Vanir,

I went to the same venue for Brick2016, and it only cost us £70 a ticket. And that included millions of lego bricks to play with. I doubt Mike Buchanan will be offering anything nearly so entertaining.

@IP, it had better happen, given they kept all the money from the last one they cancelled.

snork maiden

@IP,

but…but….if Andrea Hardie’s flying over to London to speak at some conference, who will be making her husband’s sandwiches?

I found about it because Claire Khaw, a London based anti-feminist and weird Muslim extremist, was complaining on her blog that they wouldn’t let her speak at the conference. Even AVFM has standards, apparently.

brooked
brooked

While J4MB is solely responsible for the financial aspects of the conference, it is being run in association with A Voice for Men,

Buchanan is clearly familiar with AVfM’s past business practices.

brooked
brooked

We recommend that you book your travel arrangements such that if you need to cancel for any reason, you can do so at short notice, and obtain a full refund. However, we understand the cost of this may be prohibitive, especially with respect to air fares.

In response to a number of people telling us that the additional costs for booking flight tickets with a cancellation option are prohibitive, we are no longer advising people to take out the option. However, we continue to advise people to take out the option with respect to booking accommodation, where it should be available at little or no additional cost. Numerous hotels and booking agencies allow for payment on arrival.

Place yer bets on this conference being canceled.

Imaginary Petal

ICMI 2015 getting cancelled was apparently a huge success for the manosphere. Just imagine how happy they’ll be when ICMI 2016 gets cancelled too! :p

Lady Mondegreen
Lady Mondegreen

@ Slutty Miss Havisham

Quentin Tarantino made two that were very close–Kill Bill, Volumes 1 and 2. The context wasn’t war, exactly–The Bride was an assassin. I like your scenario too!

The venue is where they had Worldcon a few years ago, and it’s HUUUGGGGEEE. There’s no way they need a space like that.

All I can see is “20 speakers!” but I can’t find their names.

Maybe they’re just talking about their audio setup.

1 2 3