4chan anti-Semitism antifeminism cuckolding literal nazis misogyny oppressed white men racism

The Knights Who Say Cuck rally around Trump in wake of KKK controversy

Donald Trump: Sees no evil
Donald Trump: Sees no evil

The We Hunted the Mammoth Pledge Drive is on! If you haven’t already, please consider donating through the PayPal button below. Thanks!

Uh oh! Donald Trump, the great orange hope of America’s internet nazis, is facing a teensy bit of controversy, including some rather intense criticism from fellow Republicans, for his refusal to unequivocally condemn former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke and all the other white supremacists who love him so dearly.

On Twitter, the assortment of nazis and trolls and nazi trolls who seem to be his most enthusiastic backers are rallying around their man. And saying “cuck” a lot.

Here are some highlights — by which I mean lowlights — from the, er, discussion so far.

(I’m pretty sure ChateauEmissary is none other than our old friend Heartiste.)

Classy.

Alas, Paul D is probably right.

EDIT: Or not. Trump isn’t winning them all.

This Handle is a Test
This Handle is a Test

Having said what I said, I’m still voting for Hillary based entirely on fear as there is pretty much nothing believable in her campaign for me (and at least one likelihood, signing off on TPP despite her “evolution”, that will hurt me indirectly). It is like I discussed with the manager at my second job: She is for Hillary, I’m for Bernie but we will both vote for either in the General as Trump scares the crap out of us.

Bina

Isn’t it funny how, according to Chateau Emissary, having a black grandkid (or children, or spouse, or parent grandparent) precludes one from “thinking clearly about race”, but living in a secluded racial all-white bubble does not? Looks like thinking clearly about race means living in total ignorance about it. Guess those Jim Crow era white southerners and apartheid era Afrikaans were the epitome of clear racial thought.

No kidding. There are actually reams of psychological studies devoted to the ways apartheid has messed with white South Africans’ minds. There is still very much a cult of white machismo at work, too. Oscar Pistorius seems a likely outcome of that.

guy
guy

As for Clinton… Well, she makes Nixon look like a saint. All that stuff about Bengazi, emails/server and stuff is just the tip of the iceberg.

No. There is nothing to either of those things. She said Benghazi was a coordinated terrorist attack at first, said it was not after a preliminary intelligence briefing indicated otherwise, and said it was after a more thorough analysis shortly after investigators were finally able to reach the site indicated it probably was pre-planned. She has admitted that she did not override security decisions made below her level because she does not have extensive experience in embassy security. And personal friends could contact her more easily than subordinates who did not report to her directly. None of this is in any way scandalous.

There are various administrative reasons not to use a private server and email account for official business, but cabinet secretaries were not actually prohibited from doing so while she was in office. Some of the emails possibly should have been classified, but none carried any tagging information indicating that they were, and it would appear no one actually bothered to tell the state department that it was classified and some of it was only classified at all after she left office. None of the even remotely credible accusations would even cost someone their security clearance, much less lead to criminal charges. They are at most punishable by a lecture on proper procedures for handling classified information.

Number Sequence
Number Sequence

The yet-to-be-defeated analysis of the reason why the Democrats have this one in the bag is here, written by Chris Ladd who has been called the last reasonable person in the Republican party.

That was a fun read. I wish this guy had run for the GOP nomination and spent his time clowning all over the other candidates like in this article. It would have put a dent in Drumphy’s “tell it like it is” image since this guy, at least online, is doing the same and would have been fucking eaten alive.

That said, for anyone taking comfort in the idea of the blue wall acting as a shield: don’t. Assuming we can’t lose is a great way to get complacent and not fight when we need to. That probably goes without saying in this group since most everyone here seems on the ball about this, but I’m asking others not to take chances, so I have no excuse.

I was going to say all that anyway, but for anyone unconvinced, the guy who wrote that article also wrote these two counterpoints. (Fair warning for ableist language in at least one if not both.)

“Only Democrats Can Send Trump to the White House”

Bernie Sanders and the Blue Wall”

Now, regardless of whether you agree with these counterpoints, it’s important to not forget that they probably do exist in the minds of many GOP soft-well voters, even the ones who are condemning Drumphy Whumphy for being a shit bag. It’s ok to be confident, but we can’t be reckless.

Social Justice Atheist
Social Justice Atheist

@IP

Aww, poor little dude. 🙁 Hope he is okay.

Social Justice Atheist
Social Justice Atheist

BTW I am a Bernie supporter, but I would vote for Hillary in a heartbeat over Trump or any Republican.

Nequam
Nequam
weirwoodtreehugger

Trump had black students removed from his event on their college campus. Not black protestors. Just people who were sitting there.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Frankly, I’m terrified that Trump could well win the election. Hillary Clinton is deeply despised by a lot of people, who would crawl through broken glass to vote against her. She doesn’t have the coalition that Obama was able to build, and would have to win over more than few working-class whites to make up for it. My fear is that a lot of Dem voters, not particularly excited about Hillary, will sit this one out, and Trump will turn out record numbers of disaffected voters.

Bernie Sanders might be leading in the polls vs. Trump now, but that’s because he’s relatively unknown. Just wait till the Republican propaganda machine gets going on the “Socialist Jew! Ooga Booga!” attack ads – his numbers would plummet. Hillary at least has the advantage of having withstood two decades of vicious attacks on everything the right wing could dig up. Pretty much everyone who could be turned against her has already done so.

Basically, we’re looking at a matchup between the #1 and #2 most hated candidates in America.

Hippodameia
Hippodameia

The last time we “had no difference” between the candidates, we ended up with eight years of George Bush. We do not need to go through that again.

J^3 (@JoeKlemmer)
J^3 (@JoeKlemmer)
Reply to  sbel

@sebl

No offense taken. If I were you I wouldn’t consider me as an actual source of information either. Random Internet guy says stuff, and all. 🙂

It is disheartening, though, that there are people who think there’s a difference between the political parties WRT their core. All the differences they espouse are primarily aimed at getting people to give them money. Money and power are the foundation of both parties. It takes a good bit of arrogant privilege to actually say, “My party is not as evil as your party.”

authorialAlchemy
authorialAlchemy

This election has been a nightmare. I think Bernie Sanders winning is a best case scenario. I’m so afraid, but he’s a shining ray of hope.

I’m afraid people won’t vote for Hillary because she is a woman and past controversies, even though she will be a better leader than any Republican. (Despite her low key racisim, at least she won’t fucking deport or detain middle eastern muslims or build a wall around Mexico)

I’m also afraid people won’t vote for Bernie because they’re afraid of socialism.

This is going to suck. I’m queer, poor, and I own a uterus. A republican victory won’t be good for me. PoC will be in deep trouble, too.

guy
guy

When the differences between the parties include “front runner literally backed by the KKK” vs. “front runner not backed by the KKK”, I find it incredibly difficult to care about the things they have in common.

weirwoodtreehugger

QFT

Nope. No difference at all. Unless you have a uterus. http://www.guttmacher.org/media/inthenews/2015/01/05/
But I guess we don’t matter. Our bodily autonomy is just a trivial social issue. Right?

Or unless you’re trans and just want to be able to use the correct bathroom safely. http://time.com/3734714/transgender-bathroom-bills-lgbt-discrimination/
But hey, the well being of one of the most if not the most marginalized group in the country is nothing compared to an email scandal!

Seriously. This is some brogressive bullshit right here. I am so sick of the misogyny, racism, homophobia, transphobia, classism, Christian supremacy, and xenophobia of the GOP being treated as trivial concerns to be swept under the rug so that privileged middle and upper class dudes can feel smug and superior. Calling people privileged because they worry about the party who wants to control their uteri getting into the White House and picking another Scalia to sit on the Supreme Court is just mind boggling to me.

kupo
kupo

No, it takes a good bit of arrogant privilege to think that just because there are negative aspects to both parties, the one that is vocally racist and misogynistic is just as bad as…well, any other political party.

sbel
sbel

J^3 (@JoeKlemmer)

I don’t think so. “Less evil than Trump and Cruz” is a pretty low bar to clear.

Hippodameia
Hippodameia

Not from where most of us are standing, so please take your thought experiments elsewhere. You’re obviously too pure for us.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

(Is the comments system messed up or is it just me? I see a bunch of responses to Joe Klemmer’s comment, then the actual comment people were responding to. This is weird. EDIT: And now the comment has moved below mine, WTF?)

In other news, have this thing that I think of every time I hear the word “cuck” being shouted over and over again.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Wasn’t Joe Klemmer a regular poster a year or so ago? When did he turn into a tin foil-chewing conspiracy theorist who claims to be blind to the difference between the centre-right and literal neo-Nazis and misuses SJ language like a #NotYourShield sockpuppet?

And does it have anything to do with Hillary’s gender?

TheLurker
TheLurker

I can’t wait to see what these people say about #MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

Anarchonist
Anarchonist

When you only consider white people as people, your perception of the world might be a teeny weeny skewed.

What constitutes as genocide to white supremacists:

1) People living their lives

2) People having babies

What does NOT constitute as genocide to white supremacists:

1) Genocide

Okay, then.

Nicki
Nicki

I’m hoping Bernie stays in the race, even if he ultimately can’t win the nomination. I’ll vote for him in the primary obviously, but I really need him to keep pushing Hillz in a more populist direction, because I think that’s what voters are looking for right now. With large swaths of the economy not fully recovered yet (#housingcrisisnotover) and another crash likely right around the corner, people are seeking a populist, small-d democratic brand. And like it or not, Trump presents as that brand (he’s not in actuality, but that’s the image that he’s built). Without credible populist opposition from the Left, Trump is significantly more electable now than he was in 2012.

I was just reading an article the other day–i forget where, which is a shame because it was great–showing that young voters are in real danger of voting along racially-prejudiced lines in order to seek more platforms that seem socially liberal, but that still incorporates the old-school “they took er jerbs” bigotry. That’s obviously not a slam of all young voters (of which I am one), but it is reflective of the fact that our generation, while significantly more tolerant in many ways, is not so significantly less racially-biased that this is not a real danger.

Bernie is necessary, Bernie-bros and all, because he pushes the left in that direction much more effectively than Trump, regardless of whether that’s just lip service from the party bigwigs or not. Without him, I think the populist movement typified both by Occupy and the non-astroturfed parts of the Tea Party can only find a home in Trump. Hillary is just too Wall Street to make sense for those voters unless she evidences a significant change in both rhetoric and actions.

But honestly I really love Bernie for two reasons: 1. Stephanie Kelton is his economist and she’s a key proponent of Modern Monetary Theory and also my economics crush and 2. Justice Warren (as Notorious RBG’s replacement) can persuade the other justices to overturn BofA v. Caulkett because, unlike the rest of SCOTUS, she actually understands bankruptcy. Also, postal banking.

Jo
Jo

How much cuck would a wood cuck cuck if a wood cuck could cuck wood?

If someone asks you ‘”what does this weird word ‘cuck’ mean, I saw it on the internet? “, the best answer is it means ‘not racist enough’. You can explain the background later, but simple answers are the most memorable.

Makroth
Makroth

Trumps mouth is an anus.

reimalebario
reimalebario

“I know words, I have the best words.”

The word “vocabulary” is not, apparently, in Trump’s vocabulary.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

Dig up, Joe. You’re a smart guy but that was an ignorant thing to have said and doubling down on it only makes it worse. Dig up.

ETA: Joe’s post seems to be clinging to the bottom of the page. Is it just me?

TwistedInspiration
TwistedInspiration

Am I the only one thinking of a flock of chickens when reading “Cuck Cuck Cuck”?

rick
rick

From our polar perch up here in Soviet Canuckistan we’re beginning to think Trump might actually win it all. So, is he a paper tiger playing to his audience, distracting them from the status quo he’ll maintain, or is he for real? Hillary is guaranteed neoliberal status quo, but Trump is guaranteed for nothing. The only sure thing that will happen under him is the macho nonsense these losers love so much will have no effect on Russia, China, Iran or any other rising contender state, and where will that leave the talking hairdo? One finger on the button I suppose.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

@EJ: Nope, it’s doing the same for me too. I’ll email the Dark Lord about it.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Maybe Joe’s post was so damn bad it spontaneously developed sapience and is hiding in shame.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

JoeKlemmer seem very, very guillible. Maybe he should look at what actually democrats and republicans have done in the last 20 years ?

mockingbird
mockingbird

@K3, @sbel – Yeah, I live in the DC area, too, and I’ve heard a disconcerting number of people who have had to deal with Hillary Clinton tangentially (that is, not as another power broker) say that she’s a genuinely horrible, unpleasant person who gives zero actual shits for “the little guy” on a person-to-person level.

That being said…that’s true for a lot of them*. I’ll still vote for her if she’s nominated, holding my nose the whole time. She’s still not Donald or any of the rest of the GOP nominees, and anyone who says, “The President doesn’t matter,” hasn’t thought through what a Gore 1st term would’ve looked like vs Bush’s.

Edit: Ninja’d by quite a few + the convo moved on, but I replied as soon as I read the first exchange.

* Hell, for that matter, when I was working at a Borders when Bush first got into office (pre-9/11), I looked up to see Dick Cheney was the next person in line to be rung up. (It was a massive, very busy store. I’d registered an unusual number of guys I’m suits around, but someone said, “Oh, the Vice President’s here.” I thought they meant the VP of Borders. “Wow, he sure seems to be a security hound…” ;p )
And, you know what? He was perfectly lovely and polite, had apparently even waited in line. That doesn’t make his public and foreign policy any less repugnant, though.

Terrabeau
Terrabeau

@mockingbird

Any flaws in personality that Hillary may have surely pale in comparison to either Trump or Ted “Your mother is a whore!” Cruz. In the end, there is very little anyone could say that would convince me that Hillary is a worse candidate than any of the Republicans.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

The private email server was definitely a mistake on Clinton’s part. The only reason to not use your government-issued email address is to keep your emails from being easily FOIAed. The GOP gives Republicans in office private email accounts on their party servers for exactly this reason.

Oh, wait. You mean Clinton was doing something that Republicans do routinely. The very Republicans who are hammering on about her not using her government email address as though that were evidence that she is in league with the literal devil. Huh.

mockingbird
mockingbird

@Terra – Oh, absolutely.

I meant my post to convey that, yeah, she’s an awful person…but so are most of politicians who are actively seeking power – so, nearly all of them, or at least nearly all of them even remotely in the spotlight. I’ll still vote for her in the general (though she’s not getting my chit today – SUPER TUESDAY!).

Incidentally, I think that may be one of the reasons I like Bernie so much – this whole thing started off as a protest candidacy meant to raise the profile of his issues…and it just ran away. I haven’t heard any Bernie-stories first hand, but I’m willing to bet he’s decidedly more pleasant than the vast majority of the other politicians running around.

Moggie
Moggie

What happens post-Trump? Has he succeeded in moving the Overton Window far to the right? If he fails to win – or if (Cthulhu forbid) he gets to the White House, but proves to be a sub-par tyrant – will 2020 see a competent fascist standing for election?

mockingbird
mockingbird

@Terra – As for Ted Cruz, I’ll just leave this here:

When I first saw Ted Cruz – years ago, you can ask anyone who heard me not shut up about it – I struggled to express this sentiment, but it was always awkward. “Ted Cruz looks like Robin Williams and a human anal sphincter had a baby,” never quite cut it. (And, yes – I’ve had an inexplicable hatred for the man since before Robin Williams passed.)

Luckily German, the world’s most eloquently hateful language, came to my rescue.

Backpheifengesicht IS Ted Cruz.
He’s more than the illustrative picture in the dictionary. He is its essence made animate. His existence is almost all the proof that I need for a Divine Creator, for how else could someone so effortlessly embody such an abstraction?

mockingbird
mockingbird

My hope is that it would resolve with a an upswelling of anti-Trump sentiment resulting in a a liberal sweep of all branches!
My fear is that it would result in a 30 year reign of Our Glorious Leader, Trump the Yugely Magnificent and Naturally Hirsute.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

Finge is okay. 🙂 He got a cortisone shot and is now resting. It’s just allergies. I gave him the requested belly rubs.

J^3 (@JoeKlemmer)
J^3 (@JoeKlemmer)

Folks, please turn down the flaming. I am not a Trump fan (he’s one step away from being the Antichrist, IMO) nor am I a supporter of the GOP. This is quite clear if you read my original post. To reiterate, I don’t think any of the people running for the nomination, irrespective of party, would be good for the US. None of them.

As for my statement about the parties being two sides of the same coin, I’m talking about the fundamental foundations, not the surface platforms. The reality is that each side has things which are good for the people/country/world and things that are bad. But when you dig past their respective platforms, you see that everything they do or say is all about gaining money and power. You can’t honestly think there’s an altruistic motivation behind any politician who has made it to the pinochle of government.

Lastly, just because I say something that is different that the opinion of others doesn’t warrant an attack blindly calling me misogynistic and bigoted. Isn’t that the kind of reaction one would expect from a different community? If you want to call me a cynical pessimist, I can’t argue with that. But, to assume I am something that a 30 second Google search would disprove, is not the kind of tolerance I’d expect from this forum.

Is it a wonder that I often refrain from commenting here because I fear anything I say will mean being attacked as a misogynist, MRA, “bro”? Maybe next time, if there is one, ask for clarification before blindly blasting away.

Just a thought.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

@Joe

Your “clarification” was just repeating what you already said before. People didn’t misunderstand you.

Luzbelitx

Ugh, we just had this exact discussion as a society in the last national elections (october-november 2015).

We ended up with Mauricio Bush Trump as a president.

Please don’t let it happen to you… if only because it will impact even harder on us!

(Also, there’s no point in classifying political parties as “evil” or even using “evil” as something that can be measured. Apolitical minds work with concepts of “good and evil”. Political minds would rather ask: “what’s in it for me/us/everyone?”)

Patricia Kayden
Patricia Kayden

I hope Trump is the Republican candidate. I don’t see how he will get the majority of votes in November. It’s easy for him to win among Republicans since they tolerate and encourage bigotry in their ranks. Not so with the Democratic party which is racially diverse.

I’m not worried about a Trump Presidency as long as Blacks and Browns come out in droves to vote in the general election. President Obama won twice despite losing the White vote.

ALW
ALW

@ JoeKlemmer

Your original post stated that there was no ‘lesser evil’ between the Dem candidates and the Repubs. People here have repeatedly and generally quite politely explained to you why they strongly disagree with that assessment, and why what you (rather dismissively) call ‘surface platforms’ are in fact a big, HUGE deal for those who have to live with the direct consequences of whatever ‘surface platform’ gets elected.

No one on here has ‘flamed’ you in the slightest, nor ‘blindly blasted away’. Honestly, if you find that people so regularly assume you are something you don’t like based on what you write that you are afraid to post, can I suggest that maybe it’s time to do some self-reflection and consider just why they are repeatedly coming to that conclusion? Just a thought.

maghavan
maghavan

Stupid Leftier-than-thou contrarian bullcrap.

I don’t think the person who faces languishing in some overcrowded, poorly supplied, “temporary holding camp” in Arizona while awaiting deportation really gives a shit whether the person who prevents that fate is doing it out of “altruistic” motives or not. Or the woman who needs an abortion but can’t travel 600 miles to get one. Of the single mother who can’t feed her kids.

You remind me of the little twisted Naderites who were talking the same crap in 2000 and gave us Bush and the Iraq war. That was a real consequence. No difference? My ass!!! Tell that to the relatives of the people who are actually dead. You think you can bring them back to life with your little pose of ideological purity?

Take that weak ass shit back to Freshman dorm!

WeirwoodTreeHugger
WeirwoodTreeHugger

And now the martyrdom begins.

Look Joe. I’m not saying you’re a terrible person. I’m not saying to not criticize Democrats or not to be cynical about the parties.

We’re saying you’re arguing from a very privileged perspective. You haven’t even addressed any of our points about how the policies enacted by elected officials (not just the President of course) impact the day to day lives of millions of Americans. You might not outright hate women, POC, LGBT people, people who need EBT or SNAP, etc. But you seem to be viewing the people who literally need as few Republicans in office as possible as less important than your cynicism.

I’m not saying you’re an MRA. But I am saying that your attitude enables misogyny and other kinds of hatred. When the left disengages because they’re “all the same” it’s effectively a vote for the GOP because their base stays engaged. It pushes the Democratic party rightward. I’m not trying to flame you or being mean to you. I’m saying you are being clueless and privileged because you are and that’s a real life threat to marginalized people.

Luzbelitx

There’s something called “public policy” and there are hardly two politicians who promote the exact same policies -even individuals from the same political party.

You limit your analysis to judging individuals, but politics require a deeper look at which public policy did each candidate promote, follow and oppose.

Being a cynical pessimist is ok, but being a cynincal pessimist who didn’t do their homework is frowned upon.

See above: public policy.

In politics, motivation matter way less than actions and results.

It surely feels nice to believe everyone else is being too ingenuous to see our truths, but this is not about choosing “the good guy” or “the altruist guy” but “the guy whose polices will go the way we want to go” or in a worst case scenario “the guy whose policies will hurt us less/will give us more chances to recover afterwards”.

So no, none of us here is a disingenuous idealist, but still that doesn’t mean there’s no difference just because you can’t see it.

And implying everyone must be completely unaware of how politics work is pretty fucking rude, if you ask me. Especially if your reaction to it is “hey, you don’t want me to call you MRAs for being rude to me, huh!”

Viscaria
Viscaria

@Joe

So it sounds like what you’re saying here is that the Republican and the Democratic party platforms are roughly equal in terms of how much goodness and how much badness they will inflict on your country/the world. This is what people are objecting to. They have been pointing out the many ways that Republicans seek to harm marginalized people that Democrats don’t. I’m going to repost this passage from WWTH on page one:

The Ds are far, far from perfect and in no way above criticism, but they aren’t stirring up violent racism, xenophobia, and Islamophobia. They aren’t introducing hundreds of bills a year that restrict reproductive freedoms and shut down family planning clinics. They aren’t trying to keep gay people second class citizens and force trans people into using the bathrooms of the gender they aren’t. They aren’t introducing bills that excessively monitor the EBT usage of poor people. The minimum wage wasn’t raised enough, but it was the Dems that raised. Health care reform didn’t go far enough, but the ACA is better than what we had and Dems did that.

If you don’t consider any of that to be evidence that the Republican platform is more harmful than the Democratic platform, then you’re no ally to marginalized people.

No one has claimed that any candidate is motivated by altruism. What people are talking about is the effects that a Republican or a Democratic administration would have, not the underlying motivation.

I don’t know why you seem to think that political motivations are the “deeper,” more important concern, and actual plans for how different parties will govern are merely “surface” issues. How either party chooses to run your country affects real people, and you’re dismissing that as a mere triviality.

Fashionistah
Fashionistah

@Joe:

How does one get to the “pinochle” of government?

Terrabeau
Terrabeau

Dude, Joe, nobody’s accusing you of being a Trump supporter. All anyone’s saying is that your pseudo-cynical assertion – of Democrats and Republicans essentially being the same – excuses right wing politicians of trying to deny the rights of women and minorities at every turn.

There’s nothing wrong with critiquing the political system for its flaws, but simply dismissing all politics as useless for it is imo a bit immature.