4chan anti-Semitism antifeminism cuckolding literal nazis misogyny oppressed white men racism

The Knights Who Say Cuck rally around Trump in wake of KKK controversy

Donald Trump: Sees no evil
Donald Trump: Sees no evil

The We Hunted the Mammoth Pledge Drive is on! If you haven’t already, please consider donating through the PayPal button below. Thanks!

Uh oh! Donald Trump, the great orange hope of America’s internet nazis, is facing a teensy bit of controversy, including some rather intense criticism from fellow Republicans, for his refusal to unequivocally condemn former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke and all the other white supremacists who love him so dearly.

On Twitter, the assortment of nazis and trolls and nazi trolls who seem to be his most enthusiastic backers are rallying around their man. And saying “cuck” a lot.

Here are some highlights — by which I mean lowlights — from the, er, discussion so far.

(I’m pretty sure ChateauEmissary is none other than our old friend Heartiste.)

Classy.

Alas, Paul D is probably right.

EDIT: Or not. Trump isn’t winning them all.

AltoFronto
AltoFronto

Yeah, about that “controversy” – he bloody ought to know about the KKK, his dad was a member. Although well done to him for making his way as a fascist all on his own.

Trump has taught whites how to fight back & WIN again!
He’s destroying shitlib taboos & has globalists shrieking in horror! #AlwaysTrump

@orrinknox Trump is winning.We have righteous anger. We have guns. Trust me cuckservative your time is over. America will be great again.

These two tweets are just terrifying. Trump’s presence seems to be emboldening all the neo-nazis to get lairy. It’s like we’ve all been zapped through Time and Space into some horrible AU 1930s.

I know John Oliver wants to #MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain, but I’d be more inclined to call him Donolf Shitler.

Bina

I’m sorry, I can’t get past that picture. Der Drumpf looks like he’s puckering up to kiss an anus.

(I’m pretty sure ChateauEmissary is none other than our old friend Heartiste.)

I’m sure it is, too. Hello, James Wiedmann, are you still living with your sister? Some fucking chateau!

RosaDeLava
RosaDeLava

Is one of Trump’s supporters named “Abram Cohen”? For real? I hope that’s some joke I’m not getting.

Monzach
Monzach

The way these people write about Trump is so uncomfortable. Half the time it seems like fairly immature slash-fic and half the time it’s a sort of Turner Diaries ripoff. And some of the time those two are actually happening at the same time!

I’m sure that Trump wouldn’t be quite the great orange hope that his fanboys and -girls are looking for, but he would surely be quite bad enough. I guess some people just want to watch the world burn… 🙁

Kylo Ronin
Kylo Ronin

DAT FACE WILL HAUNT MY NIGHTMARES. Also, great, smear your shit all over one of my favorite John Carpenter movies, you jerks!

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

As soon as Trump either gets voted off the Republisland or loses the general, one of his Twitter fans is going to go on a shooting spree. Mark my words.

Snork Maiden

I keep thinking of that Raymond Bradbury story ‘The Sound of Thunder’ where an election result is changed by the accidental killing of a butterfly back in the Jurassic age.

I’m wondering if Trump’s inexplicable popularity has anything to do with some time travelling safari hunters?

Pandapool -- The Species that Endangers YOU (aka Jackie; currently using they/their, he/his, she/her pronouns)

As soon as Donald “You won’t see another black president for generations” Trump either gets voted off the Republisland or loses the general, one of his Twitter fans is going to go on a shooting spree. Mark my words.

*presses “Bookmark this page”*

weirwoodtreehugger

Why are right wingers so obsessed with bestiality? The religious right thinks marriage equality and the repeal of sodomy laws will be a slippery slope to bestiality being socially acceptable. The RoK boys fell for a hoax about how women all have sex with their dogs. Now being opposed to racism is just like bestiality?

Stop talking about sex with animals so much, you sick fucks!

In other USian political news, Bill O’Reilly just lost custody of his two kids. I wonder if we’ll be treated to MRA rants about how the SJW courts are oppressing that most marginalized group, rich white conservative guys.

Ashes2Ashe

Well you know someone with the handle of Dj pop a titty out is going to have something classy to say.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

@SFHC

Only one? I wouldn’t be surprised if there were several. And the chance that he’ll actually win the election is still microscopic. I wouldn’t wanna be in the US immediately after election night. 🙁

ej
ej

This is by far the scariest tweet of the lot. It basically boils down to, “We’re bigots with guns. Fear us.”

Now, I am afraid of people like this, but not for the reason they think I am. I’m not scared they are going to take over the country. I’m scared of what they are going to do when they don’t get their way.

@SFHC
I think you may be right and that is a horrible thought.

Also, did anyone notice our good friend Vox Day among those tweets?

dontgiveahoot

I agree. I think that unless something massive (dare I say YUGE?) changes very soon, the GOP will be forced to accept him as their nominee, or else risk him running third party and splitting their vote. But I would still swear he can’t win on such an incoherent, disorganized platform when the two possibilities for his opponent are so much more eloquent and actually have solid ideas, unless the Dem nominee massively fails to get out the vote on top of voter suppression and vote rigging.

numerobis
numerobis

Personally I’m terrified the Trumpists will win. What assurance do you believe in that will have him lose?

Hu's On First
Hu's On First

They’re also trying to convince people that Marco Rubio is gay.

dontgiveahoot

Also, I’d guess the shooting spree is going to happen somewhere you wouldn’t necessarily expect. A Trump supporter living in solid Dem-voting territory will gun down people because he’ll blame them for voting for Trump’s opponent. If it happens, I’d say it won’t happen in the red parts of the country, it’ll be the bluest of the blue where people like this are expected to mind their manners in public and not say ‘what we’re all thinking’ and generally feel oppressed by being expected to not be bigots openly.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

@numerobis:
The yet-to-be-defeated analysis of the reason why the Democrats have this one in the bag is here, written by Chris Ladd who has been called the last reasonable person in the Republican party.

Short answer: Due to the way the electoral college works, the Republicans need to win all the contested states and crack at least one solidly blue state in order to even stand a chance. This isn’t going to happen. It couldn’t happen even under a brilliant leader, let alone an asshole like Trump or even someone bland like Rubio; in turn this means that there’s no impetus for party unity.

AsAboveSoBelow
AsAboveSoBelow

I got kicked off a Norse culture Facebook page for mildly objecting to the use of the word “cuck” in a post about the Soldiers of Odin (as in, if you don’t join up or support them, you’re a “cuck” who wants “your women” to get raped). I was disappointed to see that word used on a page that I had mostly enjoyed.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

Also, this:

Trump has taught whites how to fight back & WIN again!

This is hilarious, in that:
a) Trump hasn’t taught anyone anything, in fact there’s a lawsuit about him not teaching people things.

b) Just how are white people winning under Trump? The only form of winning they’re doing is the Charlie Sheen form of winning.

c) Trump is a man who went bankrupt four times in a decade, who squandered his immense inheritance and who once notably increased the value of a company simply by leaving its management team. In what way can he be said to know anything about winning?

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

I cannot wait to see Clinton and Trump on stage together in a debate. I don’t usually watch debates, but I cannot imagine better TV than that.

Mathieu Tremblay
Mathieu Tremblay

@AsAboveSoBelow

Wow, consider this a bullet dodged. At least you know where not to hang out anymore. It sucks that neo-nazis have this obsession with norse culture. Even though in all likelihood, it’s nothing close to what they think it is, and they’d really hate living in that culture.

Michael Brew
Michael Brew

Well, his dad was arrested in the vicinity of a KKK “near-riot,” but he wasn’t charged with anything and could conceivably have been just a bystander, given it was near his house. His dad was definitely quite racist, though, if Woody Guthrie’s account of his former landlord are to be believed.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

I don’t know anything about Trump’s dad, but Trump himself once dropped out of the Reform Party because David Duke, correctly identified by Trump as a Klansman, had joined it (among other people with whom Trump didn’t care to keep company).

I mean, just in case anyone needed proof that he knows what the Klan is, other than the fact that he’s lived in the US for more than 20 minutes.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

Sorry to kitty crash this thread but I’m taking Fingie to the vet tomorrow morning because of a bad rash. I know it’s probably nothing too serious but I always get so nervous. He’s behaving exactly like normal, i.e. resting or sleeping with his eyes open, so there’s no reason to believe it’s anything worse than a rash or allergies. But still.

Poor guy.

weirwoodtreehugger

I can certainly all but guarantee that Trump wouldn’t take my state. We only have 10 electoral votes so it’s not that big of a deal, but MN always is in the swing state pile every time even though it’s never gone Republican in the presidential election in my life.

I don’t know one person who has expressed support for Trump. Although I’m guessing my racist and Islamophobic uncle does. Everyone thinks he’s a joke.

If Hilary Clinton gets the nomination – and that’s looking likely – he will not be able to stop himself from saying a bunch of misogynistic shit about her, losing any chance at women who aren’t already dedicated Republicans. He’s not going to get much of the Hispanic vote. He’s sure not winning black votes back. You just can’t win with only angry racist people and fundies alone anymore. The congressional districts are so gerrymandered in favor of the GOP that the country appears far more conservative than it really is. I’m not saying it’s liberal either, just not as far to the right collectively as people think.

Kylo Ronin
Kylo Ronin

@Imaginary Petal Aw, hope your cat gets better!

Kat
Kat

@Michael Brew
Thanks for that click-through to Gawker re Woody Guthrie and Fred Trump(!) It’s pretty long so I’ll read it later.

*******

How are these white supremacists going to feel when they find out that Donald Trump’s daughter, who is his highly trusted, savvy adviser, is a convert to Orthodox Judaism?

IIRC, it was another WHTM commenter who made me aware of this fact.

Kat
Kat

@Imaginary Petal
I hope all goes well for Fingie and that his rash disappears quickly.

He’s a cutie!

Kat
Kat

Trump is now blaming “a very bad ear piece” for his refusal to disassociate himself from David Duke.

I don’t know whether he had a very bad ear piece.

But he certainly appears to have a very bad hair piece.

David
David

I’m confused by Paul D; is he calling a fellow Trump fan (Dr. Suhler there) a “globalist cuckservative traitor”? Seems impolite…

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

When I see someone use the work “cuck” in a literal or non-literal sense (the non-literal always contributes literal elements) I see someone who fears female sexuality and/or allowing others social control over themselves in almost any context.

I’m a person with an overdose of authoritarian instincts and I have learned when to let others take the lead. These are weak, craven cowardly fools who when they are not actually in charge will eat one another socially speaking. I find that they are not in control on themselves and that is a good weakness to exploit (if that is something one is comfortable exploiting). When listen to and read Trump I see someone who is good at emotive authoritarian speech, but very very weak when it comes to personal strength. I’m interested in seeing what it to come.

Also not all of us on the left are against gun ownership. I don’t make that comment often because the people favoring gun control have the more important arguments now, but these fools would face some metal if they decided they needed to use their own politically.

guy
guy

@EJ

Hm, I think that article is potentially overstating it. It’s not unheard of for states to vote in senators of one party while reliably voting for a President from the other party, usually because the senator skews towards the other side of the spectrum a bit, so calling a state as having shifted allegiance based on a midterm election is not entirely reliable.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@IP Fingie looks like a very sweet kitty. I hope he gets better soon.

Regarding Der Drumpf: Any presidential candidate who isn’t aware of the white supremacy movement in this country needs to take themselves out of the running.

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

I really really need to edit better. I’m pretty shitty with spelling grammar and editing (impulse control) 😛

@Petal

Give Fingie lots of kisses (and belly rubs if he likes that) for me please.

David N-T
David N-T

Isn’t it funny how, according to Chateau Emissary, having a black grandkid (or children, or spouse, or parent grandparent) precludes one from “thinking clearly about race”, but living in a secluded racial all-white bubble does not? Looks like thinking clearly about race means living in total ignorance about it. Guess those Jim Crow era white southerners and apartheid era Afrikaans were the epitome of clear racial thought.

Fishy Goat
Fishy Goat

@Imaginary Petal KITTEH!!!!

…ahem, I mean what a sweetie, hope the trip to the vet sorts everything out. 🙂

I feel bad for people who are honestly just interested in Norse culture. It’s really not fair to you.

RedsilkPhoenix
RedsilkPhoenix

On Yahoo News now: Photographer Attacked at Trump Rally in Virginia.

Methinks the Secret Service needs a liiiiiitle talk with their field agents about things like this.

To put it mildly.

J^3 (@JoeKlemmer)
J^3 (@JoeKlemmer)

You know what scares me the most about this upcoming election? That any of these candidates will be elected. Not one of them, not a single one, should be elected. It used to be about picking the “lesser of two evils.” But now we have no lesser option. In fact, with the two leading candidates, we have two sides of the same coin. I know a ton of people who will be writing in rather than choose between either of them.

The US, and, in fact, the world, is completely screwed.

AsAboveSoBelow
AsAboveSoBelow

@Mathieu: I’m interested in religion, including the modern revivals of European pagan traditions. And I am so tired of finding crypto-Nazis so frequently in my reading and social network activity. I have friends who follow the Norse pagan path and are not racist asswipes, but I’m starting to wonder if they are in the minority.

I’ve been watching WWII docs for the last couple of days, and I felt a pang watching the German girls in their dirndls and flower crowns dancing in circles to celebrate Spring. I felt sorry for the people who might have just wanted to revive their ancestral traditions, and instead saw those traditions woven into one of history’s most horrifying, ugly tapestries.

@katz: Yeah, I had seen some things on that page before that made me wonder, but this was, of course, the clincher.

AsAboveSoBelow
AsAboveSoBelow

@IP: Best wishes to your kitty. >^..^<

sbel
sbel

@JoeKlemmer

You mean Hillary and Bernie too? That smells like false equivalence to me.

What has either of them said or done that’s on par with 1) not denouncing the KKK, 2) saying he’ll bring back “waterboarding and worse,” 3) saying we should murder the families of terrorists, 4) encouraging his supporters to commit violence against protesters, and all the other horrible things Trump has said and done?

weirwoodtreehugger

Yeah, it takes an enormous amount of privilege to look at the Democrats and Republicans as just about the same. The Ds are far, far from perfect and in no way above criticism, but they aren’t stirring up violent racism, xenophobia, and Islamophobia. They aren’t introducing hundreds of bills a year that restrict reproductive freedoms and shut down family planning clinics. They aren’t trying to keep gay people second class citizens and force trans people into using the bathrooms of the gender they aren’t. They aren’t introducing bills that excessively monitor the EBT usage of poor people. The minimum wage wasn’t raised enough, but it was the Dems that raised. Health care reform didn’t go far enough, but the ACA is better than what we had and Dems did that.

Anyone who thinks there’s no difference between the parties so they might as well disengage is very likely someone who doesn’t have to worry about any of the above issues and doesn’t think much about those who do have to worry about them. Some people don’t have the luxury of only worrying about foreign policy or grand philosophical debates about political and economic theory. Some people are impacted by these issues in their day to day lives and those people matter.

J^3 (@JoeKlemmer)
J^3 (@JoeKlemmer)
Reply to  sbel

@sebl

Don’t get me wrong. I love Bernie. But if he gets elected you know nothing is ever going to get done. The one thing the parties hate more than each other is someone who won’t play “the game” with them. See Carter for an example.

As for Clinton… Well, she makes Nixon look like a saint. All that stuff about Bengazi, emails/server and stuff is just the tip of the iceberg. Living here in the DC Metro area has it’s rare benefits.

weirwoodtreehugger

The edit button is showing up so I’ll have to make an addendum in a separate post.

There are individual Democrats in conservative areas who are pretty indistinguishable from Republicans, but in general there is a big difference between the two.

I bet the edit button will show up after I post this separate comment. The Edit Mammoth is a far trickier foe than the Blockquote Mammoth.

sbel
sbel

J^3 (@JoeKlemmer)

Nothing personal, but I try to disbelieve all vague and utterly unverifiable insinuations/rumors about politicians. There are just way too many people willing to spread lies.

This Handle is a Test
This Handle is a Test

I hate to say it but one Obama state that Trump would take over Hillary is my own Michigan. I know its only 16 Electoral Votes but Hillary and Bill are deeply affliated with NAFTA which is loathed damn near as much as can be by actual UAW members short of losing your temper. Toss in the building trades people that believe Trump’s easy answers on immigration and you’ve got an ugly situation (and Detroit and Dearborn turnout isn’t enough to overcome it). The fact that I know Trump will flip at least one Obama state has me more than a little scared as I see Trump as the closest thing to fascism that the US has had in a major candidate. Feel free to disagree, hell I want you to disagree as it means my stress level will go down.

@JoeKlemmer

You mean Hillary and Bernie too? That smells like false equivalence to me.

Not to mention the casual racism, flirtations with anti-vaxxers, the wall with Mexico, birtherism, deporting refugees, egregious sexism like insulting prominent women’s faces and saying they’re on their periods, being a slumlord…

Saying “They’re both equally bad!” is neither true nor helpful. Nor is sitting it out; that just suggests that there’s so little at stake for you personally that you have the privilege of acting above it all.

Social Justice Atheist
Social Justice Atheist

This is not even funny, this is genuinely scary. I am so, so scared for my country. I am so scared of what life will be like for everyone if Trump wins. I don’t know if I will be sleeping tonight.

These people sound horrifying. America’s (or any country’s) worst nightmare. These people are a threat to everything that is good, fair, or moral. And the worst thing about it is Trump will probably win. (Or at least I fear he will)

I’m so disappointed. You would think that in this day and age, people would know better. When will we learn from history?

1 2 3 5