antifeminism consent is hard crackpottery creepy empathy deficit entitled babies evil sexy muslims hypocrisy irony alert Islamophobia literal nazis matt forney men who should not ever be with women ever post contains sarcasm racism rape rape culture return of kings rhymes with roosh

“The goal of feminism is to turn women into rape-meat,” Roosh V pal Matt Forney claims

Matt Forney: Has opinions about rape
Matt Forney: Has opinions about rape

The bald blob of human garbage known as Matt Forney seems to be hungering for attention again.

The schlumpy ubermensch, a budding white supremacist and regular contributor to Return of Kings, has made a (terrible) reputation for himself with a series of clickhate posts sporting titles like “How to Crush a Girl’s Self-Esteem” and “Why Fat Girls Don’t Deserve to Be Loved,” the latter posted without shame despite the fact that Forney is himself something of a fatty. (Full disclosure: I am also a fatty.)

Apparently inspired by his buddy and mentor Roosh Valizadeh, Forney also posted (then later deleted) what was in essence a date-rape how-to called “Why Girls Rarely Mean No When They Say No.”

Forney has now composed another masterpiece in this genre, a post in which he sets out to explain “Why Feminists Want Men to Rape Them.” Forney, himself recently accused of raping an unconscious woman, argues — and I use the term loosely — that

[e]verything feminists do, from holding up “Refugees Welcome” signs at airports to passing affirmative consent laws, is geared around encouraging men to assault them.

This isn’t a conscious urge. No feminist wakes up in the morning and thinks to herself, “I’m gonna try and get raped today!” …

But deep in the recesses of her lizard hindbrain, the average feminist wants nothing more than for a man to shove her into a wall and force himself deep inside her.

Forney tries his best to give this appalling nonsense a “scientific” sheen, asserting that “Feminism is an r-selected ideology, and rape is an r-selected sexual strategy.” K-selected conservatives see the world as a big competition in which resources are limited, Forney asserts, while r-selected lefties “want a world of free resources: free food, free money, free shelter and free sex.”

Life is to short for me to waste any more of my time or yours in trying to explicate Forney’s pseudoscientific “logic” here, so instead I’m going to simply quote seven of Forney’s most odious pronouncements from his post.

Rape “is an inherently leftist form of sex” because lefties are all about entitlement

Much in the same way leftists feel entitled to take other peoples’ money away through taxation and welfare, rapists feel entitled to stick their penises in girls’ vaginas. In fact, you could say that rape is an inherently leftist form of sex, which would explain why so many male feminists, such as Jian Ghomeshi and Hugo Schwyzer, enjoy assaulting and abusing girls.

Sexual assault is sexual socialism: redistributing nookie to the least privileged in society.

Feminists like rape because they want babies but are too lazy to have sex

From an r-strategist’s perspective, rape is a good thing, because it allows a female to have children without having to do anything, aside from breathe. …

Every feminist, deep down, wants nothing more than a rapist’s baby in her belly.

Feminists won’t condemn Muslim refugees as rapey monsters because they want Muslim refugees to rape them

In the darkest recesses of their minds, feminists want swarthy refugees to punch them in the face, tear their clothes off, and spit roast them like plump, juicy swine.

When feminists say we shouldn’t blame the victims of rape, it’s because they want more girls to go out and get raped

The oft-repeated feminist chant, “Don’t teach women not to get raped, teach men to not rape,” is an explicit call for girls to place themselves into situations where they’re likely to get sexually assaulted, then dodge all blame.

Feminists want women to get fat and cover themselves in tattoos so men will think they’re ugly

[P]ushing “fat acceptance,” tattoos and piercings, and encouraging girls to be “bossy” and sarcastic is about crippling females’ ability to compete for men.

Feminists are training men to be rapists

[F]eminists have been trying to train men to rape girls for years. …

Affirmative consent laws and “rape culture” claims are a two-pronged attack on masculinity, designed to advantage sneaky males and hurt masculine men, and there’s no sneakier male than a rapist.

Feminists love Muslim rapists so much they’ve become traitors to Western Civilization. Also, Muslims have small penises.

Because feminists couldn’t create a rape culture, they imported one from the Middle East. …

The only thing that will stop the rape-lust of feminists and their poorly-endowed Muslim abusers is Western men having the courage to call it out. There can be no compromise, no peace with these traitors inside the walls.

I have nothing clever to say here. Forney is a stain on humanity.

Roosh 10:09 am on February 27, 2016
I have been listed on Donald Trumps’s wikipedia page as an official supporter. There’s no way he can lose now.

I almost said “bless his heart” but then I realized, no, fuck him actually.

MissEB47

Mish-You are very welcome! 😃 Everyone deserves some pademelons after reading a hateful screed like this one.

On topic, this whole ‘article’ is classic projection. RotK is nothing more than site for rapists and rape apologists, run by rapists and rape apologists. The piece if shit is projecting his desires and the basic premise of the site and the PUA ‘movement’ on to feminism. It is obvious to anyone who knows even just the tiniest bit about feminism, that feminism is pro enthusiastic consent, pro choice, pro contraception and is extremely (and rightfully so) anti-rape. This is because feminism is about treating women like people, because we are people. Even the most aggressively anti-feminist manosphererian knows this and the ‘author’ knows this, too.

MissEB47

Kat-yeah, I agree. Fuck Roosh.

MissEB47

Dalillama-Don’t worry, it happens to us all. 😉 This blog is inhabited by what we call ‘the Block Quote Mammoth’. Every now and then it likes to trample all over comments that have block quotes in them. You got off lightly, whole block quotes have been known to disappear completely. It has happened to me a couple of times. ^^;

guy
guy

Ashes2Ashe

Long time lurker here. I’m not sure which I enjoy more on this site, the daily breathes of fresh air and good sense or the totally odd yet awesome user names. Keep on keeping on y’all!

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

Thanks for that, Dalillama! I learned something interesting and can now look forward to happily googling Butz while my code runs.

A run-in with the Blockquote Mammoth is more or less a rite of passage around here. You’re now one of us.

Guy-

“I think it’s that when you have mismatched opening and closing tags like [blockquote][blockquote][/blockquote] (except with angle brackets) WordPress has no idea how to handle that. Also, if you click the quote button and then manually type the closing quote you might get a stray extra closing tag. Or five.”

So much this. Also, it sometimes stuffs up even when it done correctly. This happens when there are multiple paragraphs of block quotes with ordinary text in between. It seems to confuse the hell out of WordPress. It can’t tell where each individual block quotes begins and ends and you end up with the ordinary text mixed in with the block quote. I find block quoting so unreliable on wordpress that I gave up on it completely. I just use quotation marks instead.

MissEB47

Dalillama-Yes! You are officially one of us! Welcome to We Hunted the Mammoth. Also known as the Trampled by the Block Quote Mammoth club! 😃

Mish
Mish

@MissEB47, I’ve been pestering other mammoth commenters about posting pictures, but so far haven’t found anything that works for me – so now I’m going to pester you: please, how do you post pics here, please?
Everyone I’ve asked has been lovely and helpful, but I cannot make it work 🙁

Makroth
Makroth

@Misha

Post a link that ends in a .jpg or .gif or other image file names.

Zer
Zer

Hey everyone, hey kind strangers

Is there any place on internet where actually we can discuss the actual crimes of Roosh Valizadeh serial rapist?

Because this comments section became only a place for offtopic rantings that are not about the subject of the articles most of the times.

Anonymous hacked Roosh Valizadeh’s account and his blog
two days ago:

It’s pretty interesting. Any reactions?

Have a lovely day you all

Hey everyone!

Is this a place where I can take over every single comment thread and make it about my pet issue?

Is is ok if I, a newcomer, insult all the regular commenters and try to dictate the blog rules to them?

Can I please spam every comment thread with the same link that everybody’s already seen?

Have a lovely day you all 🙂

Mish
Mish

Here goes ….

ETA: @Makroth, thank you thank you thank you!! It was that simple ohmygod.
Please forgive the size of the picture, everyone – I just selected one at random to experiment, and it worked. This is Mei-Mei, complete with Discworld book (she has great taste).
Makroth, I am sending you virtual kittens 🙂

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

This is the third near-identical spambot we’ve had recently. Same person behind them all or not?

Mish
Mish

@SFHC – is it significant that when you click on Zer’s actual nym it takes you to the Roosh microblog post that Zer has been linking to?

@SFHC

Jenny, Zer, and who was the third?

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

Mei-Mei is one of the very cutest of kitties. She has the very best little toes.

Imaginary Petal

Awww Mei-Mei. But EJ, those are fingers. Not toes.

LostInLindsey
LostInLindsey

Hey, I was going to comment on the post, but it’s so ridiculously incoherent – as we expect from Forney – that I thought I’d add to the drs/fat people comments. Just over a year ago I had a problem with balance, can’t remember the name of the condition right now, but basically I went to the emergency surgery at the doctors and finally saw a doctor. The room was doing some strange things at this point and my perception was all over the place. First thing the doctor did was weigh me and take my blood pressure, then proceed to lecture me about eating and exercise. I’m fat, I always have been, I’ve been on WeightWatchers and Slimming World diets so many times it’s ridiculous. They never worked, I was always hungry and became obsessed with food and what I would eat at the next meal. It’s not healthy to be that obsessed, especially when you already have mental health conditions. All this is to say, I really did not need the lecture. The doctor finally got round to prescribing something for the dizziness but insisted I have a full set of blood tests.

I got the results a few weeks later, everything normal, except a slightly low blood count. The next doctor I saw, for my mental health conditions, insisted I have another round of tests, because the results must be wrong. Same again, quite healthy except for low red blood cell count. Normal liver function, normal cholesterol, no signs of diabetes despite a family history of diabetes and heat disease. I had another set of tests in June, and since I was seeing another doctor at the time, finally got treatment for the cause of my low blood count, and a ‘good job’ with my blood tests.

Not long after I started seeing a counsellor for my mental health conditions; when I mentioned my erratic eating habits – I either don’t eat or overeat when I’m having an episode – she immediately insisted I see a health trainer. Said health trainer assumed from the off that I wanted to lose weight, as opposed to putting in place self-care mechanisms.

It doesn’t matter who you see, a doctor, nurse practitioner, counsellor, health trainers, they all focus on the fat rather than what you actually need to see them about. It’s irritating, and slightly depressing. I’ve got to see a new doctor next month about a four year old back injury – I was given next to no care when the accident happened and now I’m still suffering and being told it’s in my head – and I’m worried that he’ll dismiss everything as being my fault because I haven’t lost weight etc. I actually put on weight after the accident because I had to give up all of the exercise I used to do. If you have limits to your mobility you can’t exercise as much as other people, but getting the doctors to see past the fat = lazy narrative is impossible at times.

Sorry for the long comment, I needed to get it off my chest, and I know I’m not alone now after everyone else has shared their experiences of visiting the doctor while fat.

@Mish Is that Guards! Guards!? I commend your taste in authors.

MissEB47

Mish-awesome! Also, when posting pics, make sure that the link is on its own line, not on the same line as text or other picture links. Otherwise it won’t work.

PS

Mei-Mei is adorable! Mei-Mei and I also have the same taste on books. I love Discworld books!

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ EJ

She has the very best little toes.

I still think Mr Miggy-Toes is a great name for a cat.

dreemr
dreemr

First, Mei-Mei is a cutie, I love little pink paw pads.

@LostInLindsey try not to give up, if possible. It’s so hard to have to face that constant disapproval and misdirected diagnoses time after time after time. I hope you find someone more empathetic to your situation who cares about helping you be healthier, whatever form that takes for you.

WeirwoodTreeHugger
WeirwoodTreeHugger

It’s funny because we talk about Roosh plenty. It’s just not the one and only thing we talk about. I find it really irritating that someone would come in here and get snide with us from having the gall to talk about something else.

We’ll talk about whatever the fuck we want to talk about.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

@dhag

Kfreed. They posted as a real person for a while, got angry and flounced after refusing to adhere to the anti-ableism rules, and started spambotting links to shit we already know instead. If they are the same dipshit, that’d explain why the copy-paste posts are getting snottier.

@SFHC

Wow, I totally didn’t notice that.

And my Friend Code is 3780-9566-3935 by the way. 🙂 I posted it in the personal thread but I’m not sure if you saw it.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ WWTH

We’ll talk about whatever the fuck we want to talk about.

I wish I could remember enough Latin to translate that, so we could have it as the motto under a WHTM coat of arms.

kupo
kupo

@Zer
Why don’t you make such a place instead of hijacking this place? And speaking of comments policies, I’d recommend reading the section on doxxing. Plus also maybe you should consider the fact that hacking someone is a terrible thing to do and reflect on what kind of person it makes you to celebrate that kind of act.

@Mish
Mei-Mei is adorable! Thanks for sharing. 🙂

occasional reader
occasional reader

Hello.

“Is this the real life ? Is this just fantasy…”
By chance, it is just M. FORNEY sad fantasy… I do not know about the force, but the projection is strong with this one… He believes, and is ready to believe, anything that may allow him to plundge his gouzigouzi into the piloupilou of any woman he wants :
– Women displaying human behavior by welcoming refugiees ? Ah ha ! As if some deceptieve welcomes hidding a rape envy could fool MATT FORNEY !
– Women deeply not liking the idea of being raped ? Ah ha ! As if the false unliking feelings of women could deceive the massive, perfect and precise knowledge about lady hindbrain of MATT FORNEY (PhD in Encephalophantasmagoria at the Brain Carousel University of Inuras) !
– Comparing socialism (which is a concept) to rape (which is an act, and a fucking bad one) ? Ah ha ! As if the smartness of comparing the study of black holes and the sweeping of your own asshole could stop MATT FORNEY !
– Having more efforts (to repel your agressor) and stress when raped than when just had regular sex ? Ah ha ! As if the lie that impeded by force women can really have an effort could outsmart MATT FORNEY !
– Saying that feminists teach men not to rape, then saying that feminists teach men to rape ? Ah ha ! As if saying everything and its opposite could strike the logical sense of MATT FORNEY !
– Complaining that “fat”, tatoos, piercing, funny behavior, all in all : doing what they want with themselves, are repulsive for white cis men ? Ah ha ! As if it really could reduce the rape fantasy of MATT FORNEY !
– Islam being a religion and thus having nothing to do with biological features ? Ah ha ! As if it could prevent the deep analyse of muslim dingdong sizes in hot hammams by MATT FORNEY !

MATT FORNEY & DARYUSH VALIZADEH IN
Un film à vous couper le squeele !

Anyway, it really looks like his fantasy, a fantasy of Forneycation, i guess.

Have a nice day.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

@dhag

Awesome, sent the friend req! My Mii’s got glasses and a green shirt – and I know my NNID is the same as another commenter’s username, but that’s just a weird-ass coincidence. ^^;

(… I know posting my FC seems like a silly thing to be paranoid about, but the last time I posted it anywhere, I had some creepy git with a Goatse-related username stalk my profile for a full year after I rejected his friend req. The joys of being a woman on the Internet.)

guy
guy

Blockquote mammoth hunt!

By the standard convention this should work

And give me a two-deep nest

With this line in the first set

Then this should be ordinary text

And this should be another quote

With this as ordinary text.

All right! Here’s how the code looks, except with angle brackets:

[blockquote]By the standard convention this should work[blockquote]And give me a two-deep nest[/blockquote]With this line in the first set[/blockquote]
Then this should be ordinary text
[blockquote]And this should be another quote[/blockquote]
With this as ordinary text.

Freemage
Freemage

You know, literally decades ago, I read an Erma Bombeck column in which she lamented the fact that men, at the tailor, could get adjustments made to their suits for a pittance, if they had to pay extra for it at all (more typically, the cost of such labor was just factored into the cost of the suit as a whole).

Meanwhile, if you could even afford a dress from a dress shop that would make alterations, you ended up having to pay almost as much as the base cost of the dress to get it altered to fit your body.

It’s depressing how some things never change.

guy
guy

The underlying convention is essentially the same as for parenthesis in math equations like 2*(1/(3+2)). Each closing tag matches the most recent opening tag, so if you have two opening tags then the first closing tag closes the second opening tag, and then the next closing tag closes the first opening tag with the matched pair nested inside. If you don’t have exactly the same total number the system spits out nonsense because the post can’t be matched to the grammar rules. There’s two ways for the system to handle that; it can put in extra tags where it thinks they should go (it is almost invariably wrong) or it can simply throw out bits it can’t parse until the post is entirely composed of things it can parse.

Inherently, no computer grammar can have two ways to interpret the same input; if it’s written so it looks like it should that actually means there’s one way but you don’t know what it is and it may change ways between computers.

guy
guy

Actually, there is a third way to handle it: it can spit out an error message instead of posting the comment. This is preferred for program compilers but would be kind of a pain for something non-programmers are expected to use.

kupo
kupo

@Freemage
The one time I’ve had a dress altered it was about 2 or 3 times the cost of the dress to get the alterations done and the only alteration I needed was to bring up the hem–it actually fit really well otherwise. Now, that’s mainly because the dress had delicate beadwork that needed to be redone by hand to bring up the hem, but it was still pretty crazy. And it was intentionally cut extra long so that it could be altered to fit various heights, which is good, but maybe a little of that same consideration could have been put into making the beadwork so it doesn’t fall apart if you hem it.

@freemage Yes I remember that, now that you mention it–buying clothes in the men’s department included free alterations; buying clothes in the women’s means you had to pay for them…and of course men’s clothes came in more different sizes and tended to fit better, so there was less need to alter men’s clothes than women’s. I think this was also the topic of a popular Cathy strip as well….

These days I’m surprised when I buy a pair of trousers that doesn’t need to be altered. And I wear a lot of stretchy clothes.

With my wedding dress I remember them doing all the measurements of your bust and waist and hips and the length from here to here and everything…but the dresses weren’t custom made, so at the end of all that, they just tell you “You’re a size four.”

You had to order it 3 months ahead or there were rush fees, but since the dresses weren’t made to order, they literally just demanded three months to ship the dress from the warehouse to the store. And after that you had to pay to get it altered so it would actually fit.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Clothes is yet another area where blokes get all the breaks. We can wear the same suit for years on end without comment and it doesn’t matter if we go somewhere and there’s another guy wearing the same (especially if its black tie!)

I buy my suits unfinished. Basically I just have to get a jacket that fits my chest and shoulders and pants I can fit into and then they finish the trouser length and sleeves. Even with some apparent orang-utan heritage in my arms it’s pretty simple.

We can even get bespoke suits pretty cheaply from various visiting Indian and Chinese tailors that pop over and do special deals (a mate who does a lot of stuff in the Far East once got measured on the plane going over and had three perfectly fitting suits waiting for him on landing!)

ej
ej

@katz
That sounds about right. I’m not even married and I’ve had issues with bridal stores. My dress for my sister’s wedding was not altered correctly, so the bodice was a bit loose and I spent a lot of time pulling it back up.

When I was in my cousin’s wedding, I had my aunt do the alterations on the dress. We had enough issues just getting the dresses that I didn’t want to give them more money for alterations. They were going to discontinue the color we wanted and told my cousin (the bride) a few DAYS before it was going to become unavailable. She had to do some rushing around to get dresses for everyone. I had ordered mine already, so that was good, but it was late getting delivered. A week past the estimated delivery date, I called the store. The woman there very condescendingly told me that they would call when it came in and gave me another estimated date. I was skeptical because they didn’t seem to feel they needed to call me when it was delayed. The new date passed and no call, so I called again. Turns out the dress had been delivered a few days before and they just hadn’t called me yet. Great customer service there.

I’m so glad I’m planning to make my own wedding dress. I’m not very good at alterations of finished garments yet, but I can at least make adjustments during construction without too much trouble.

@SFHC

I can’t see that I got a friend request. :/

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Oh IP, your Otter was kind enough to send me some feedback on that research thing; it’s fascinating!

And on that subject I’ve now clicked that ‘signal boost’ means tell people about it, to see if anyone else wants to take part. I can’t recommend it enough so perhaps you’d like to post the link again?

Seriously folks, it’s intriguing and good fun. Do it!

[“The first rule of Fight Club is do not signal boost Fight Club!” Hmm, doesn’t quite have the same ring to it]

@Alan

Sure, why not! Here’s the link again:

I’m glad you liked it, and that the research interests you. 🙂

kupo
kupo

I second Alan’s recommendation. It was fun and the info sent after was interesting.

maghavan
maghavan

(Full disclosure: I am also a fatty.)

Really? OH MAN!!!

You really fooled me. I mean … I was prepared to laugh at jackasses with you when I thought you had the abs of 300 Spartans, but now ….. I don’t know, man.

I just don’t think it’s the same anymore.

But, don’t beat yourself up Futrelle …. You’re great ….. It’s not you. It’s me.

WeirwoodTreeHugger
WeirwoodTreeHugger

When I was a bridesmaid a couple of years ago, the shop insisted that I had to order a size 24 to fit my bust. Now, I’m not exactly skinny but I’m small enough to not need to shop in the plus sizes. My boobs are giant, so I was expecting having to order plus size and get it altered to fit everywhere else, but I was expecting 16 or 18. Not 24. But they were sure it was the correct size. So, of course the dress arrives and it’s a fucking tent on me. It’s way too big, even in the bust. It was so big that the bride’s friend who did the alteration for me couldn’t get it small enough to fit. So I had to wear an ill fitting dress. Which of course means unflattering photos.

To add insult to injury, the bridal shop sold my information. So ever since then, I get ads for plus size clothing retailers even though I don’t shop in plus sizes.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Thirding Alan and kupo, and looking forward to your Otter’s final results, IP!

Mish
Mish

Thanks everyone for lovely comments about Mei-Mei – I told her and her paw pads went even pinker with pleasure.

The fat-shaming stories on this thread are eye-opening; thank you to those who shared.

@Alan – I like Mr Miggy-toes as a cat name very much, except that Miggy is also the name (different sp. tho) of the alien monster thing in Parasyte:

comment image

(now that people have shown me how to post pics, I cannot stop)

Nikki the Bluth Wannabe
Nikki the Bluth Wannabe

Oh God, after reading all these comments, I now feel bad for actually having a good doctor (good-healthcare privilege?). Working around her schedule is kind of hellish, but she listens to what’s actually wrong with me and her attitude toward my weight is basically “We’ll need to do something about your weight if it starts interfering with your ability to function, but you don’t need to worry about it as long as you’re otherwise healthy”. I can’t tell you how sincerely I hope you all eventually find a similarly good doctor.

The study was interesting, but I really hope they’re also recruiting people offline, because if they’re mainly pulling from online fora, that’s a serious selection bias.