heartiste literal nazis misogyny PUA racism

More manosphere miscegenation mania: Heartiste on losing one’s daughter to “dinduville”

Fighting "white genocide," one awkward first date at a time
Fighting “white genocide,” one awkward first date at a time

Vox Day isn’t the only manosphere manbaby who’s been pitching a fit over the specter of “race mixing” in recent days.

“Game” guru and great white dope Heartiste has also weighed in on the subject. Naturally, Heartiste being Heartiste, his contributions to the, er, debate are overlong, overwrought, and overwritten, filled with ingroup jargon that at times makes it almost unreadable to those who aren’t already intimately familiar with internet Nazis.

Some “highlights” from a recent post of his on the dangers of “mudsharking” — that is, white women dating black men.

Every father, every parent, has a perfectly justified and legitimate grievance when a daughter strays from the Good and White to slum it with vibrancy.

For some reason, the alt-right thinks it’s hilarious to use “vibrant” and its assorted variations as a sarcastic way of saying “non-white.”

What miscegenation comes down to is defilement — of family, of thousands of years of irreplaceable genetic legacy, of Truth and Beauty. This is why, if people (including shitlibs) are honest, they will admit that the thought of their daughters getting f**ked — yes, F**KED… let’s not prettify the gutter rebellion with softened odes to intimacy — by a man of another race, especially of a genetically and phenotypically distant race, disgusts them to their very marrow. …

My sentiment is that White fathers have a MORAL DUTY to keep their daughters off the coal. To abandon this task, or worse to welcome the reproductive dispossession, is tantamount to betraying one’s own identity. … If as a father you’ve given it all you’ve got, and you still lose your daughter to dinduville, then the option to disown is available.

“Dindu” is another alt-right synonym for “black person,” derived from the phrase “dindu nuffin,” which is supposedly what every black criminal says when confronted with evidence of his crimes. Again, this is what passes for humor in the white supremacist crowd.

Whites currently constitute less than 10% of the total world population, and shrinking fast. Pretty White women are, by a global accounting, as rare as blue lobsters. Throwing that precious gift away and destroying thousands of years of evolved preternatural uniqueness to, in most scenarios, spite a parent or an ex-lover, is the height of folly and the banality of evil.

Banality of evil? Really? That’s pretty much the least appropriate, most ironic Hannah Arendt reference I’ve yet seen.

There’s much more along those lines in his post, hundreds of words of it, but I think you’ve probably gotten the gist of it already.

Patricia Kayden
Patricia Kayden

Racists disowning their children for loving partners of a different race is a blessing for those children and their offspring.

Unlucky Blackjack
Unlucky Blackjack

YOU see, When you Capitalize WORDS, it Makes YOU sound WAY More Important. I Think it WAS an Old ENGLISH Rule, and I want Nothing More than TO return To Our Golden AGE. That May have existed. I THINK.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

And here I thought purity balls were a creepy way for a father to control his daughter.

dontgiveahoot

It’s bizarre that in 2016 there are people who still believe whites are genetically ‘superior’, both morally and intellectually. I’m sorry but if you love someone enough to say ‘yes, I could spend the rest of my life with that person, yes I could bring more people into the world and raise them with that person’ and they feel the same about you? Then you should do it.

Bina

Once more, with feeling:

Sorry to spam, but damn. This guy needs to google two-tone ska sometime and STFU.

MexicanHotChocolate
MexicanHotChocolate

I wonder what these racists think of the latest genetic research that says that unless you are a black person from Sub-Saharan Africa, your genetic material contain a small percentage of Neanderthal DNA. Vox and Heartiste’s beloved Europeans are the original mongrels.

weirwoodtreehugger

Racists are embarrassingly behind the times. I don’t just mean in terms of their attitudes. I mean scientifically. Every time there’s a large global DNA project, it becomes increasingly clear that racial purity is not a real thing. Humans have always travelled around the globe, making babies along the way. The waves of migrations out of Africa were not one way and permanent. A lot of people, especially in the Americas, have the DNA of more than one race. This obsession with miscegenation that the far right still has is just so weirdly old fashioned to me. It’s pretty well known by now that you can’t assume that fair skin = pure European.

EJ (The Other One)

This from a man who believes that the cycle of abuse is an inspiration for how to manage a relationship.

This also from a man who believes that women, including white women, lose value when penises touch them.

I shouldn’t be surprised, though: almost everyone who goes on about how women need to be protected also tends to hate actual women as soon as those actual women insist upon being humans rather than rhetorical devices.

weirwoodtreehugger

Oh, not to fear. They’ve just shifted the goalposts. The scientific racism line of thinking used to be that whites were fully human, blacks last evolved and closer to our primate ancestors. Now that it’s common knowledge that Europeans are part Neanderthal, being fully human is bad and the Neanderthal DNA is evidence of European superiority. I forgot why they think Neanderthal DNA is supposed to make us superior, I just remember that it does. Because reasons.

Jamesworkshop
Jamesworkshop

So that’s what all that ‘Mace Dindu’ stuff was about

Leda Atomica
Leda Atomica

I’m fairly certain it’s not typical for a parent to go around thinking of “their daughters getting f**ked — yes, F**KED…

Why do these perpetually scared types think people of any other than white background are somehow always violently taking white women sexually? He might as well have typed “their daughters getting stolen — yes, STOLEN from the people who own these wimmins!”

It’s just further in the lines of “women are property” type of thinking, this time under headline of racist phobia.

My sentiment is that White fathers have a MORAL DUTY to keep their daughters off the coal. To abandon this task, or worse to welcome the reproductive dispossession, is tantamount to betraying one’s own identity. … If as a father you’ve given it all you’ve got, and you still lose your daughter to dinduville, then the option to disown is available.

As I said above about women as property. Also, dinduville? Really? The Finnish version of this same racist dindu nuffin’ joke is probably not as old as the English language one, and it’s still ridiculously old. Tropes die hard in the minds of these types. Is it so difficult to poke your head out the door one of these days? Although I realise they make the very same argument about “libshits” (this was a new expression to me – catchy), that everyone who isn’t a racist fearmonger should get a “reality check”. Eurgh.

To go through life THIS terrified. I’m not feeling very coherent plus I’ve taken my night-night pill so I’ll just say this: Fuck you. My whiteness is not a gift, it’s a chance of birth. It is a privilege in a racist society, but I do not want it to be. And it’s not up to you to tell me what to do or who to love because you think my whiteness makes me a, er, blue lobster.

Monzach
Monzach

It’s interesting to note that in many places here in Finland, a country that as a whole has been quite isolated from the wide world for most of history, we have genetic diseases that are pretty much unknown elsewhere. And I’m sure that I don’t have to tell the Mammothteers why this is: inbreeding. That’s right, when you don’t get a healthy injection of new genetic material every once in a while, you get genetic diseases and lots and lots of trouble.

References:

And as an example of extreme inbreeding and the problems it can cause at the highest level, I give you the last de Habsburgo monarch of Spain:

Sarah
Sarah

Yeah, Vox Day has mentioned this. As a matter of fact, I think he referenced it during the racist rant he threw at N.K. Jemisin, that got him kicked out of SFWA a few years ago.

Sarah
Sarah

Every time I see that guy I think of this:

(Watch that video from the beginning, too. It’s awesome.)

EJ (The Other One)

@MexicanHotChocolate:
I can’t speak for James “Heartiste” Weidmann, but a lot of white supremacists seize onto that as a point of pride since they claim that it makes them biologically inherently different from the “lesser races.” It’s their defence against the troubling fact that there’s no biological entity as a “race”, only a social construct.

ETA: Ninja’d by David.

brian
brian

I don’t think “banality” means what he thinks it means…

also, gross. this guy is the worst.

EJ (The Other One)

@Monzach:
The Afrikaners have the same thing. It turns out that when people are obsessed with keeping their “white” blood pure, you get troublesome things like porphyria and schizophrenia coming up a lot.

Monzach
Monzach

@EJ (The Other One)

I guess that’s true of any group of people who are desperate to maintain some form of fancied “purity of blood”. At least here in the Nordic countries we had the (still poor) excuse of not having much contact with the outside world. Like I said, it’s still much better if you allow some outside genetic material to reinvigorate your gene pool. As Raj says in “The Big Bang Theory”: Why not add a little mocha to the family latte? 😀

Freemage
Freemage

The talk about the myth of racial purity reminded me of my latest grumble. At work, the TV in the lunchroom is set to one channel–that happens to play Maury Povich during my lunch break.

In addition to the ongoing classist, racist and sexist content of the show itself, lately they’ve been pushing this company that offers to do a DNA test that supposedly will tell you what continents your ancestry came from. Of course, it took ten seconds of Googling to confirm my suspicion that the entire concept is bullshit.

EJ (The Other One)

@Monzach:
Apparently the Ashkenazi also have it really bad for the same reason.

weirwoodtreehugger

Freemage,
While there’s plenty of DNA testing that is not BS as far as I know, I definitely wouldn’t trust the DNA testing that Maury uses. They’re the same company that claimed to have found sasquatch DNA a couple of years ago.

numerobis
numerobis

I have to admit I don’t want to think of my (prospective) daughter getting fucked by someone of a different race. But I don’t want to think of her getting fucked by someone of the same race either. Nor my prospective son, nor my siblings nor parents nor cats.

I definitely would want them to have a healthy and fun relationship, I just find it creepy to go into detail with the intimate details.

Freemage
Freemage

WWTH: Basically, there’s decent DNA testing, and there’s hoaxterism. The Maury stuff falls well within the latter category. (I also have to wonder why his Lie Detector operator hasn’t been drafted into the FBI/NSA already. They invariably claim that the polygraph tests they administer are “98% accurate”–putting them about well above what even the strongest proponents for LDTs will actually claim–the biggest fans put the rate at around 90%, and critics push it down at low as 70%.)

MexicanHotChocolate, basically they say that those with some Neanderthal genes are superior to those without. I’m not sure how they square this with their obsession with purity.

A couple years back there were some manosphere dudes obsessed with trying to spot evidence of neanderthal blood in themselves, celebrities, etc, based on their brows, etc.

I knew that goofy theory about Neanderthals being superior had to be connected to something nefarious.

Moocow

Wow so I don’t even have time to finish a huge Teal Dear in the other thread on why “the fatherly duty to protect daughters” is horrendously sexist and here it is again! This time with ALL CAPS:

My only duty is to ensure that my kids lead a happy life full of opportunity. Also, I’m not sure how I can possibly fulfill this ‘duty’ to the white race when I live in the bay area. Sometimes, I am even *gasp* the only white person in the ‘group’.

I love this tactic so much. “these darn liberals disagree with me. Clearly I am right so they must all be closet racists as well!”

When your best insult is “Haha, you’re as bad as meeeeeee!!”, it’s time to re-think your life choices.

reymohammed

Guess who’s coming to dinner?

Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)
Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)

I can’t even laugh at these weirdos anymore. It all just seems so sad.

guy
guy

Apparently Neanderthals did seem to be stronger and had larger braincases, but whatever that meant apparently did not translate into weapons R&D and homo sapiens sapiens made better weapons. Though scientific consensus is that we did not wage a genocidal war and something else happened. There is less agreement on what.

Social Justice Atheist
Social Justice Atheist

Why would the idea of their daughters getting “fucked” by a man of another race upset a liberal dad any more than getting “fucked” by a white man? If you think about it, why would their daughter having consensual, safe sex (when they feel ready/are old enough and as long as they are not being forced or coerced) bother liberal or progressive parents in the first place? (aside from it being TMI and that “ew, squick!” feeling of thinking about family members engaging in sexual activity)

The manosphere is chock full of projection.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ guy

There was some recent research that indicated asymmetrical muscle development in Neandertal arms. The hypothesis was that this was as a result of Neandertals using a particular type of spear thrust. However when they tested this they found that the hypothesised technique actually had a mirror effect (ie it was the other arm that should have been stronger). They seemed to gave missed one obvious conclusion though so I’d like to get on record now my theory that Neandertals were predominantly left handed.

Bina

Dude, telling them to picture their daughters having sex is pretty damn perverted. You’re basically advising them to commit mental incest, or something equally gross.

I know Wiedmann has no shame, but I’m gonna be vicariously embarrassed for all of them, with plenty left over.

cleverforagirl
cleverforagirl

Moocow, Bay Area Represent. *holds up fist*

Racial purity stuff always confuses me. I try to look at things from both sides, but obsession with purity doesn’t make sense socially, scientifically or logically. So I try to follow this train of thought and my brain just starts throwing up ‘divide by zero’ errors and the only thing left to do is grab a cookie and hug a kitty.

Valentine
Valentine

Isn’t the Banality of Evil the sequel to the Audacity of Hope?

zblongladder
zblongladder

If white women are “rare as blue lobsters”, then the old stereotypical Jewish-mother admonition to find a nice Jewish girl must be a statistical impossibility, given that Jews make up less than 0.2% of the world’s population. Funny how just tossing around percentages of world population completely ignores stuff like the distribution of said population. 10% of the world’s population turns out to be an awful lot of people.

Bina

BTW, Bruce Cockburn really said it best:

Who needs supremacy of pink people
There’s no such thing as a pure racial strain
It takes all colours to make a rainbow
Takes every part to make a working brain
The whole of history is a growing together
If you want pure, you’re gonna have caves again
Anyway who needs a geek like the Grand Dragon
So full of shit his breath makes acid rain

I think I might have to cross-stitch that and hang it on my wall sometime.

Epsilon
Epsilon

Amazing how Heartiste throws a fit over a 0.1% genetic difference between races.

I can’t find a specific number on this, but it seems to me that one of the greatest genetic disparities in the human species is the immune system. Another great genetic disparity among people is the subtypes/different mutations of microbes we’re carrying. It makes sense if you think about it.

So, I guess by Heartiste’s logic, we start separating people by subtypes/genetic differences based on intestinal bacteria?

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Victorious Parasol | February 23, 2016 at 4:43 pm

“Like father, like daughter! Or else.

It’s always really disgusting when you mix racism and sexism. It’s like pouring sludge into gone-off, curdled milk.

Pandapool -- The Species that Endangers YOU (aka Jackie; currently using they/their, he/his, she/her pronouns)

Good at this point, honestly. Breed the Heartsie out of the human race.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@ PI

Two bad tastes that taste worse together!

davidknewton

I thought fucking as many girls as possible (and I apologize for that terminology) was the aim of all these PUAs? Shouldn’t they be applauding people for doing that?

No, because that would be consistent.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

It can’t be a coincidence that the rise of “Dindu” matches up perfectly with the rise of #BLM. By which I mean it’s not, it’s as much an anti-#BLM pro-murder dog whistle as it is a racist slur. Because these people are the sticky brown scum left at the bottom of the toilet after a particularly drunken Thanksgiving.

George SJW Bush
George SJW Bush

When I was a boy, whites were pretty darn racist. Now I’m a man, and whites are still pretty darn racist. Now, oppression is a thing, an onslaught, that is ongoing and outstanding. We are all of us responsible, and if the likes of Vox and Heartiste cannot agree, then they shall be cast aside with history!

Thank you.

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

Fair skin = gets sunburned easily, and requires a lifetime of sunblock expenditures to maintain.

That’s about it.

Moocow

@cleverforagirl

*fist bump*

It seems there are quite a few of us!

Harri Karri
Harri Karri

Oddly enough, these white supremacists don’t have a problem with white males dating or F****** Asian women.

Then they deny that there is a double standard.

The whole idea is to have a monopoly on access to wombs. Next will come a resurgence of the female chastity belt.

Harri Karri
Harri Karri

I forgot to add – pretty white western wimmin and their fugly feminazi counterparts are nation wreckers because they let darkies up their wazoo (or something like that) :

RosaDeLava
RosaDeLava

I find it so funny how he only talks about the hypotetical father having to control the hypotetical daughter.
What do the racist moms do – sit around and nod? And what if it’s the son who wants to marry a POC, how is that to be settled? Do father and son fight for dominance? Do they pee all over the dining table to show who is the most alpha? Questions, questions.

sbel
sbel

@zblongladder

If white women are “rare as blue lobsters”, then…

Not white women, Pretty white women. I guess us fat and ugly ones don’t matter. ;-p

Kat
Kat

Why do Heartise and Roosh think that they have anything to say on the subject?

Have they given up the singles scene to marry?

Have they given up a newly married-with-disposable-income status to have children?

Do they work fewer hours so that they can spend more time with the kids? Sit up nights with them when they’re sick? Take them to Little League? Braid their hair? Help them with homework?

No? Nothing? They’re just single guys whose claim to fame is that they’ve had sex with lots and lots and lots of women? I don’t know about Heartiste, but apparently lots of times sex for Roosh ranges from meh to depressing. So Roosh can’t even do promiscuity right.

WTF.