homophobia irony alert racism trump

Dude is mad [homophobic slur] and [ethnic slur] think his Trump shirt promotes hate

He mad
He mad, too

Oh, Trump fans, never change!

Ted • 20 hours ago Bernietard in Lit told me that I was promoting "hate" by wearing a Trump shirt. This dude is your quintessential SWPL faggot. Even before Trump he hated me. All because I called dramakids fags like a year ago. Aside from that and a few glares from spics, I got nods and thumbs ups from peers . My friends didn't make comment on it. They already know me as that trump supporter lol Being a vocal Trump fan hasn't damaged my life...yet. 2 • Reply•Share › Avatar Det. Snide Ted • 20 hours ago Fuck the spics. Keep up the good work.

isidore13
isidore13

@Scildfreja: that is a brilliant summary of this.

Fifth Sibylline
Fifth Sibylline

Attempting to intimidate us concerning Gamergate. Yeah, you’re a radical lefty feminist ally all right. Not!

Oh boy.

You’re poking radical far right people, and a person who is honestly engaging is “threatening”.

I’m doing the opposite.

I’m talking about the Dominion boys, the Ted Cruz, the Evangelical Men with their Deus Vult theme.

Are you really this innocent?

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@ Alan

Yep, that sounds like good generic advice. Though cats don’t always have to stick with their teeth and claws. The tabby once knocked a small (but heavy) lamp off the headboard and onto my pillow while I was using it. Missed my head by about half an inch. I moved the lamp after that. I figured it was easier than trying to convince her she shouldn’t try to kill the main food dispenser.

weirwoodtreehugger

Otherwise, shut the fuck up about “meta” unless you’re talking about Red vs. Blue.

Or Scream 4

Fifth Sibylline
Fifth Sibylline

>shows up
>flings shit about
>thoroughly trounced
>declares victory

Yup, pretty clear.

Says hello.

Watches.

Ceaselessness.

Notes which sharks are lurking.

You know, hey.

It’s probably not about the text, it’s about the lurkers. And I’m pulling them in tonight.

But please, continue on commenting about how funny the far right is… [and how you don’t know how meta-fishing works]

TiredTexan
TiredTexan

I’m rubber, you’re glue? That’s your response?

You’ve claimed Zoe lied about why she dropped the matter, that I have insider information, that it’s confidential because of settlement, confused criminal and civil matters, and then demand I not call you a liar.

My momma had two great sayings that apply here:

(1) Some folks would rather climb a tree to tell a lie, than stand on the ground and tell the truth and ……(2) Never argue with a drunk.

You’re too invested in your own illusions to see you’re spouting falsehoods, and have no idea what you are talking about.

Falconer
Falconer

Way to miss the Django references.

If you can’t parse meta, don’t hunt mammoths.

That’s not parsing meta, that’s catching movie quotes.

I’m not a mammoth, I’m a big furry sabre tooth tiger.

That is the second time you’ve positioned us as prey and yourself as a predator. I’m beginning to feel threatened. Aren’t threats against the comment policy? Yes they are.

Watch you try to squirm out of this one by claiming you weren’t making threats, Miss Parse Meta.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ victorious p

Oh yeah, cats will use any available weapon they can. If they ever get opposable thumbs we’re stuffed.

Fifth Sibylline
Fifth Sibylline

Sabre tooth tigers don’t eat mammoth.

That’s kinda obvious, right?

Oh, wait. Squirm out of not knowing your ecology, mr ex-dinosaur?

p.s.

This really isn’t what you imagine. It’s a churn and track, hunting /pol/ exercise.

Paradoxical Intention

Fifth Sibylline | February 11, 2016 at 9:37 pm

As far as you’re concerned I’m a woman, you condescending shitbag

Way to miss the Django references.

I don’t give a fuck where it was from, it was still fucking rude and uncalled for.

I’m sure you realize that that movie was about slavery and racism right? And how “boy” is a derogatory name?

On top of that, how the fuck do you know that any of the commenters you’re talking to aren’t transwomen (or in my case, people who are questioning their gender)? You don’t! So ‘grats on that rudeness too!

Or do you consider yourself equally treated under the current US government law at this point in time? (Read in a S.L. Jackson voice, the answer is no. So, surprise, mother-fucker, I’m actually making a point on your side).

No one gives a fuck. You’re a shitty “feminist”. And no amount of “good points” or “points on my side” is going to convince me otherwise.

And yeah.

If you can’t parse meta, don’t hunt mammoths.

I’m not a mammoth, I’m a big furry sabre tooth tiger.

No, you’re a shitty fucking troll trying to pretend they’re a big badass. Fuck off. You’ve announced your flounce twice now. Follow through.

And, again, what you’re doing isn’t “meta”, you’re being deliberately obtuse and then thinking you’ve got some sort of gotcha when we can’t understand your gibbering, so you shift the goalposts like you’ve got them wired to an RC car.

And no.

I’m on your side. Consider it a cathartic event.

I really do think you’re all great: it’s fine if it’s unrequited.

comment image

Falconer
Falconer

Notes which sharks are lurking.

You know, hey.

Yep, you just threatened us with

If you honestly think they’d swarm us, and that it would be a bad thing for them to swarm us, why are you “pulling them in” ?

But enough about you. My evening’s passing. I have XCOM to play and D&D to write. You just keep trying to impress us, here, and I’ll write a haiku on the occasion of your banning when I check in in the morning.

Sabre tooth tigers don’t eat mammoth.

That’s kinda obvious, right?

Oh, wait. Squirm out of not knowing your ecology, mr ex-dinosaur?

p.s.

No, it’s not. Saber tooth cats were found world-wide, co-existed with the mammoth, and have been shown to have eaten large herbivores.

Birds are still dinosaurs; and the falconer isn’t the bird, the falconer trains and hunts the bird.

Claim to superior intellect and cunning noted.

Fifth Sibylline
Fifth Sibylline

And remember kids:

Are you not entertained?

Pull them in with combat, then the rest.

Ciao, been a blast.

Stay safe, we really do like you all (although you might not like us)

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@ Alan

If cats ever get opposable thumbs, they’ll start clicking at us. “Service! Attend to my needs, human!”

Pandapool -- The Species that Endangers YOU (aka Jackie; currently using they/their, he/his, she/her pronouns)
weirwoodtreehugger

Honestly engaging? Please. You’ve done nothing but cloak your point and then declare victory when people don’t understand what your point is.

But yes, you’re trying to use gg to threaten us. You want us to shut up and stop standing up to misogyny or the radical far right will come get us. It is a veiled threat of the exact same sort that the manosphere does all the damn time.

But, you know what? David has been poking at them for 6 years. I’ve been here doing the same for two years and many other commenters have been here longer merrily mocking misogyny and we’re all still living our lives. I don’t give a fuck if gamergaters and MRAs and stormfronters or anyone else is mad at it. In fact, I welcome their hatred. Take your protection racket bullshit to a commentariat that is naïve enough to buy it. Because we’ve heard it before. Over and over again.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Sabre tooth tigers don’t eat mammoth.

As there’s no such thing as a sabre toothed tiger (as opposed to sabre toothed cats) that is of course correct.

(Although I do like the tiger appellation, but then again I still say brontosaurus)

ETA: ninja’d by falconer

Paradoxical Intention

I’m just going to keep posting RvB gifs.

I really like RvB. It has it’s moments where I side-eye it a bit, but it’s still a really good show (with great badass female characters too! Doesn’t pass the Bechdel test, but it does pass the Mako Mori test a few times), and I really enjoyed the last season with Chorus.

Though I am still tore up about that ending though. Whoo. That…that hurt my heart quite a bit. And I can still hear the echoing, pained screams of the fandom ringing in my ears.

The last season of RWBY apparently didn’t help the emotions either. Different show, but holy shit.

I need to catch up on that too. I like to binge watch stuff.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@ TiredTexan

Thank you for delurking. I love your momma’s sayings.

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

brontosaurus

brontosaurus

brontosaurus

IT LIIIIVES

Bronto is back!

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ victorious p

I think they’ll just use tazers. Or maybe guns with laser sights “Ha, who’s running around over a little red dot now eh?”

weirwoodtreehugger

Says hello

Who says hello like this?

Please stop the nonsense.

Note: The only people you’re helping with this narrative is the ex-boyfriend and others who can read the same documents available to all and be all like “OOOH BURN THE WITCH”.

This is a world where Idi Amin lived out his life in comfort. It’s not a fair or Just world.

So, please: stop pretending it is, it just makes hay for other parties.

Has anyone been counting the flounces? I think there’s been about 10 now.

Oh, and while I’m back here on the first page, here’s Fifth Shitstain bringing up the UN first

Having read the documents, do you not imagine that squashing a nobody who “use to be the mod for /r/narcissism on Reddit” would be a challenge? For people who have Senators on their side and go to the U.N.?

Hippodameia
Hippodameia

Mea culpa. I’ll refrain from doing that in the future.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I know I’m probably in the minority here.

You might have more company than you think. 🙂

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ scildfreja

Love that article! “In your (admittedly correctly identified) face Apatosaurus!!!”

Lea
Lea

Tigers don’t threaten to send misogynists to harass their prey, puddin. They take care of their own business.
You tried.
You ain’t shit.

dlouwe
dlouwe

I’m getting a serious Time Cube vibe from FS.

If you can’t explain to us what the hell you’re talking about in terms that we can understand, that’s a failing on your part.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

Oh, man, someone else remembers Time Cube! I was talking about that last week (not here) and nobody else knew what I was referencing.

Nequam
Nequam

dlouwe
dlouwe

@Victorious Parasol

I’d rate FS at about 1/3 Time Cube; nearly back to a single sided day, but still not really interacting with reality in a recognizable way.

(ETA: In the scale that I just made up, 1/4 Time Cube is regularly comprehensible speech.)

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

@Scildfreja

Eh, sorry to burst the bubble, but that was pure media hype based on a flawed study and not actually true.

(Palaeontologists: Ruining everyone’s fun since Jurassic Park.)

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@ dlouwe

I accept your scale and agree with your rating.

Skiriki
Skiriki

Am I late am I late?

So glad that I’m not the only one going “huh, that does read a whole lot like chan-style communication”.

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

@SFHC

Thank you! Very clarifying. I’m still happy for Bronto, mind you, but that clarifies some of the fascinating cladistics that’s going on in the paleo world. Triceratops, actually just a juvenile ceratosaur? Can’t find the article, but I’ve heard that too. What a time to be alive.

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

I simply do not believe Fifth Sibylline is here for any honest reasons anymore. I’m going to do a more detailed analysis tomorrow for fun, but the vast majority of their criticisms have been pushing for things that have been strategically opposed to what feminists are tending to do right now, and offer next to nothing in terms of substance on the vast majority of those. Those places where there was an attempt at substance what was offered was pretty shitty.

On top of that when they defended themselves it was very often in a way that would be very advantageous to an anti-feminist. Like removing our ability to use group criticism (absent violent abuse like what ZQ or AS would get) when there is no way anti-feminists would give up their harassment mobs without a fight.

Does anyone else hear quacking?

When what you do is either injurious to feminism or advantageous to anti-feminism your words on beliefs and intent don’t matter for shit.

kupo
kupo
Scildfreja
Scildfreja

@Brony, I was counting the same for funsies. I saw “Dear Muslima”, threats, and all sorts of typical GG talking points, too. Was even going to do the same as you will tomorrow, but I’ma be super busy tomorrow in meetings so I will leave it to your talented hand. You’re better at it than me by far, anyways.

Skiriki
Skiriki

Alan:

Late to the party but congrats on the pronouns. If you don’t mind me asking, is that an issue in Scandinavian languages, or do they by have gender neutral pronouns anyway?

Finnish has, but it is its own language group distinct from Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Icelandic.

Snowberry
Snowberry

Ooh yeah, Time Cube. Tiiime Cuuube. It’s like a mix of paranoia, superiority complex, inability to accept personal synesthesia as being anything other than objective reality, excessively abstract and abstruse thinking written as a stream-of-thought, and poor understanding what certain words mean. I wasn’t sure whether to laugh at it or pity the author, so I did a little of both.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

@Scildfreja

Ceratopsian, not ceratosaur (ceratosaurs are carnivores), but otherwise, yep! Torosaurus, to be precise. And that’s not even getting into the discovery of protofeathers on Triceratops/Torosaurus’ ancestors… I love my job.

Skiriki
Skiriki

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs:

And that’s not even getting into the discovery of protofeathers on Triceratops/Torosaurus’ ancestors… I love my work.

WHAAAA THAT IS AWESOME, FEATHERS!? I had somehow missed that!

Bronto is back!

I think they’ll just use tazers.

These were consecutive comments. I just want to point that out.

Lagoon
Lagoon

??????????????
They said they were leaving two pages ago, and then on the page after that, and now again.
Bruh, just GO.

I’m still so confused why they kept bringing chan boards into this. Nothing they wrote made any sense…..

Paradoxical Intention

Dark Lord just got back to me, he’s going over the thread now.

Shaenon

You called the dogpile, little Miss “douchenozzel”. And no, douche is fine: shoving a nozzle up there for non-Americans who’ve never had the psychotic culture that suggested that douches exist in the first place, then calling me out as sexist: No. You don’t get to do that.

Yup, that is definitely how a feminist talks, from freaking out over phallic symbols to calling out non-Americans on their privilege to addressing other women as “little miss.” Nailed it.

Imagine: on whatever Gamergate forum this person hangs out on, all that stuff about senators and UN conspiracies and organizations referred to by initials is seen as totally sensible. That’s awesome.

I did a little freelance work for the UN, ages ago. They were nice people.

Saphira
Saphira

What the heck did I just read? Scratch that. I probably don’t want to know.

Leda Atomica
Leda Atomica

Shut my eyes for a while and see the troll was eaten to the bone. I think this will keep me for a while, so satisfying.
Also, am I the only one who took FS’ last message as admitting to being a troll? You know, the last excuse of a boring troll being “were you not entertained?”.

That is unless I misunderstood the awesome power of meta they were using (yes I said ‘they’, because I don’t believe a single word I understood of that messy pile of trolling 101, even though they repeatedly said feeeeemale).

Also also:

Um.

Don’t you get the irony of posting The Young One’s memes?

Um, no.

Dalillama
Dalillama

@Snowberry

It was also possible that the board was dominated by highly privileged people who weren’t willing to listen.

This seems extremely likely.
@isidior13

Who here claimed to be a left radical?

Well, I am, but I know I’m in the minority on that around here.

@Skikiri

Indeed. Fifth channer’s first post (the only one I bothered to read) was full of chanspeak.
(Note, not to ignore others who mention it, I’ve been skimming the thread and am tired.)

@Lagoon

The most likely explanation is that Fifth Shithead is a channer who basically never spends any time anywhere else on the web.

Overly Long Name
Overly Long Name

I know this might be a dick thing for me to say, but I love how an article with 22 words in it, including tittle, image caption, and actual article, has managed to produce 298 comments, all because some troll didn’t know when to stop, it’s especially ironic if David makes more money off of these (I think he would because more comments means more clicks and stuff, but I don’t know how these things work), so thanks trolls you’re giving david more money, and thus supporting dah misandry.

1 4 5 6 7 8 10