homophobia irony alert racism trump

Dude is mad [homophobic slur] and [ethnic slur] think his Trump shirt promotes hate

He mad
He mad, too

Oh, Trump fans, never change!

Ted • 20 hours ago Bernietard in Lit told me that I was promoting "hate" by wearing a Trump shirt. This dude is your quintessential SWPL faggot. Even before Trump he hated me. All because I called dramakids fags like a year ago. Aside from that and a few glares from spics, I got nods and thumbs ups from peers . My friends didn't make comment on it. They already know me as that trump supporter lol Being a vocal Trump fan hasn't damaged my life...yet. 2 • Reply•Share › Avatar Det. Snide Ted • 20 hours ago Fuck the spics. Keep up the good work.

kupo
kupo

comment image

Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)
Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)

Good night, all. This has been pointless. Let’s hope the troll’s been banned by morning.

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

@Fifth Sibylline
So how does that relate to definition of sexism? I know it’s related to vaginas, I know it’s being turned onto an insult, and I agree that the previous connotations are going to be implicit parts of how it is insulting. But this does not relate to what sexism is yet. What is it about the nozzle?

As for witch-hunts, witch-hunts turn nothing into something. This is turning something into something. You have repeatedly attacked things of social importance to the feminist community without actually offering anything in the way of substantive evidence, you have claimed that you are part of some helpful group without any kind of substantive evidence, and now you want to rule spontaneous group criticism at genuinely offensive things as inappropriate when that is a tool that anti-feminists will hardly give up. Sure, you may still be genuine, but this is something that an anti-feminist troll would claim.

I’m fine with society as a whole doing something about dogpiling, and maybe you can get the others here to agree to limit it to 2-3 people, but otherwise I’m not feeling particularly sympathetic.

Falconer
Falconer

Crud, no one needed my oar about pronouns, especially so belated. Sorry.

isidore13
isidore13

…Who here claimed to be a left radical?

Fifth Sibylline

You’re the one talking about how long it takes for something to go to before the UN, and claiming the appearances before the panel was unusual , therefore ZQ has Political and Economic Powers behind her, and we’re the ones claiming that there’s a conspiracy because we’re not impressed with your “insider knowledge”?

That’s the point.

I do know how this works, and it was especially quick. Instead of anyone saying: “Ok, cool – tell us how it works”… you’ve just done conspiracy theory, insults and “troll”.

For the (4th time) do you want the really boring process documents? They’re public knowledge, but I could drop the .pdfs for you.

I could also tell you about the time when Malaysia torpedoed our report on illegal slash / burn of rainforest and got got a number of allies (including Western ones) to vote against us being able to actually publish the paper.

This whole dogpile started when I (arrogantly) said: “Whoa.. ok, Law and Courts and stuff” in “opposition” to someone stating that a case was dropped.

There’s a difference between supporting someone and supporting someone and knowing how the system works.

But hey.

Dogpiling on me is more fun than the guy with the T-shirt, I’d imagine he’d not think this much.

So, yeah.

Anyone apart from me in this thread admit to being arrogant?

I’ll put my hand up first.

Falconer
Falconer

“Y’all ain’t convincing radical lefties!”

Well, where did we claim to be radical lefties? You claimed you were.

Paradoxical Intention

Falconer: I thought it was very prudent, and relevant to the conversation.

I do agree with Viscaria and everyone: Suggesting pronouns to someone when they’ve told you theirs is really rude, and it did seem very condescending of Fifth to say it the way they did.

EDIT: What is up with Fifth and assuming we were part of “dogpiling” Shirtgate guy? If anything, it’s making their claims of “Liberal feminist woman who works at the UN” far less credible (not that they had any in the first place).

Also, I had a good belly laugh at the “I said I’m arrogant, now you do it too, or else I’m right and you’re all meanie pants bullies!” shtick.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Does anybody else find it ironic that “Dogpile” has become a dog whistle?

Either way, thanks for letting us know that you’re a sock. Now to remember which other trolls typed like their enter keys were glued down…

Fifth Sibylline

What is it about the nozzle?

Oh dear.

You do know that being penetrated without consent is the (smaller 1st wave) definition of rape, right? (that had a huge fight over to expand, right?)

So you’re asking me why having a NOZZLE involved is problematic?

A thing that’s designed to be shoved up places?

And this “feminist community” has no issue with it?

Hmm.

You might also want to work out, in your own head, if there’s any comparable male insult.

There’s not.

Try it for 20mins or so.

Try to think of something to bath your penis in acid and shove something up your urethra.

Trust me, it only exists in extreme BDSM gay kink, but have fun finding it.

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

So it was a joke? Hee.

No, that wasn’t a “laughing at the joke”. Well, sort of. Meta. You seem to be an expert on meta-communication, so I’m sure you get it.

Yes, it takes a lot to get something done in the UN, no doubt. Anyone here disputing that? Don’t think so. Why are you talking about it?

Bottom line is, a basic – basic – principle of feminism is that you don’t doubt the victim. If Zoe Quinn says she has dropped suit because of harassment, that’s why. It may also be that there was difficulty with the case that might make a lawyer suggest to her that it would not succeed, and it may also be that the money wasn’t there, and it may also be a number of other complications, but if she says that she is dropping the case so that she can end the harassment, that’s her major motivation.

Feminists get this. Feminist allies get this. Decent human beings get this, though many need an introduction to the concept first.

Saying that she’s dropping the case due to the fact that she can’t win it when she’s saying otherwise indicates that you aren’t her ally and that you are a bad feminist if one at all. Coming in with this statement makes the implication that she is lying about her motivations – i.e. that she isn’t being harassed.

If you’re actually a feminist, cut out this annoying UN superspy nonsense and stop implying that the victims are liars and don’t understand the situations that they’re in.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ dhag

Late to the party but congrats on the pronouns. If you don’t mind me asking, is that an issue in Scandinavian languages, or do they by have gender neutral pronouns anyway?

Falconer
Falconer

Excuse us if we doubt the claims to expertise of some Internet rando who barged into our conversation and took it over to tell us how ignorant we are, and try towin points by namedropping orgs that obv iously don’t want their names dropped.

Especially when said rando wants us to believe her over the plaintiff.

Fifth Sibylline

Either way, thanks for letting us know that you’re a sock.

Nope, ask Web owner.

I’ve literally only visited recently.

But you’ve checked the third tier for paranoia – expecting sockpuppets. And by doing so, you ignore the content of the posts.

“Dogpile” is quite a common term.

Because, you literally did.

Count the amount of call ins.

No engagement or de-escalation, all attacks (to users known to each other, track the common name checks).

Um.

Have you ever considered that running this kind of site might interest third parties who aren’t part of your clique or the people being attacked?

Just a thought.

weirwoodtreehugger

community here is witch hunting at the moment.

You came here. We didn’t go to you. Even if you post under this name elsewhere on the internet, we’re not going to go to other sites and pick fights with. You came here and starting insulting people. Did you expect a warm welcome when you opened with calling a well liked commenter’s post nonsense?

Who here claimed to be a left radical?

Don’t be silly and full of nonsense, Left Radical Feminist Sister! We don’t get to choose the labels with which we identify. Now that Fifth Troll is here to show us the light, Fifth Troll decides what our political and gender labels are. I used to identify as progressive, liberal or sometimes socialist leaning. Now I am a Left Radical Feminist Sister. I’ve always used she/her pronouns but now that I know ze is cooler, I guess I’m a ze/zir!

Pandapool -- The Species that Endangers YOU (aka Jackie; currently using they/their, he/his, she/her pronouns)

People lately have been equating “many people expressing their opinions about what I said that I don’t agree with” to “dogpiling” lately.

I’d like to say, dogpiling in the context of the rules and how they were created was about people dogpiling people about the comment rules against ableism which has curtailed it. It does not mean a large number of people responding to what you said with their opinions that disagree with yours.

However, people doing the countdown and gif spam would probably be considered dogpile but in the context of it being used against an obvious troll, it’s alright by comment rules since trolls do not have say in rules here, thus have to protection under the rules.

Thus Fifth Sibylline has no case as there’s no rule against it.

comment image

Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)
Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)

@Alan

I’ll reply in the morning. There’s a lot to say about that. 🙂

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

@douche

Hey, if you don’t like “Douchenozzle,” there are alternatives.

Douchebag. Doucheface. Douchecanoe. Doucheweasel. Douchepipe. Douchesuitcase. Douchetastic. Doucheahol. Douchealicious. Doucheachu.

And if you still don’t like any of those, I can always keep going.

Oh no.

You accept that that’s her perceived reason for dropping it.

You’re on a site that spends its time looking at the fringe, and then are like “whelp, fuck looking at the evidence, we’ll just let her get burnt at the stake when chuckles-knuckles-McBiggins spends 34 hrs dredging through the text for inconsistencies and then post them on forums and get a twitter storm going”.

You look at the documents and you cross-reference every point refuting that all to squash the 48-72 hr flash fire in social media with calm arguments and data and it dies.

That is being an ally.

Or, you know, you could spend 3+ months on it.

Fuck yeah, allies!

Or, you could just SHOUT

BAD ALLY

BAD ALLY

DOGPILE

TROOOLLL

And then wonder why 3 months later she’s still getting grief.

Isis wept.

weirwoodtreehugger

Nope, ask Web owner.

Anyone else find it creepy that Sister Fifth Troll keeps on referring to David as the owner? This is isn’t a fucking chan. He isn’t an anon. His real name is all over the site. There’s even a FAQ about him.

Really not selling the “ally” assertion by speaking like a channer.

Just a thought.

A veiled threat. That’s so feminist and ally-like of you!

Seriously. We don’t say things here that we don’t stand behind. At least I don’t. Go the fuck ahead and archive yourself showing your ass here.

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

@Fifth Sibylline
Some of how you are replying is kind of nonsensical. I’m hoping that you can clear it up.

I am aware of how the definition of rape was changed, and I’m even aware that feminists were pushing for that change as well. But I’m not really seeing the connection to rape here and frankly this is trivializing rape. How is the nozzle a penis, and how it is connected to rape.

The problems I saw people having with douching was that it amounts to control of female people by making them engage in unnecessary cleaning, and it perpetuated this idea that vaginas were gross. While I am willing to consider the idea that “douchenozzle” is a sexist insult that should be dispensed with, you really are not offering much in the way of a good position.

I see the insult as suggesting that you are in fact performing a similar function to the douche, you are trying to control female related issues and you are being useless. Given the number of female people that consensually douched, I’m not seeing the rape connection. Female people do a lot of things via social pressure that we would not conflate with rape (really, I hope you explain it, it’s pretty fucking insulting). Still, it would be the female people that I would listen to about the actual connotations.

There are in fact male insults that are sexist and I avoid them. While you are going find things insulting the way you will, the way you are presenting it is just not realistic regardless of your feelings on the matter. Just because there is no male mirror image of that insult does not make it sexist.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Is M[redacted] a pet shop, by any chance?

Fifth Sibylline

Anyhow, have fun on a Trump T-Shirt.

Been a riot.

Oh, and

To even get close in the real world (not the US forced stuff) you make stuff like this

And so on

(and that’s just a puff piece / working doc to get things started).

There’s a reason everyone laughed at ZQ/AS @ the UN – their paper was rubbish, it was yellow-cake levels of rubbish, and worse still: it ignored all the hard-working people who actually spend 8+ years of their lives working on solving violence against women.

You’re all a joke in the international community.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Terrabeau
Terrabeau

@Fifth

You know, for a person claiming to be an ally to feminists, you’re spending an awful lot of time insulting feminists’ intelligence.

I don’t know David.

I’m not sure of the naming conventions.

On the first use of “owner” – someone could have been friendly and said – “Just say “David” or “host” or “Our Divine Presence”.

Again, arguing from ignorance to claim an alterior motive is just…

Well, at best it’s hostile.

A veiled threat. That’s so feminist and ally-like of you!

Um.

Veiled Threat.

Three posts ago was about 4chan.

The implication was that you’re a small community who love pissing off radical threatening racists and so on, and so me saying…

Perhaps some of us aren’t the barbarian hordes?

Is a threat?

You know, like pissing off the Stormfront and /pol/ isn’t going to lead to loads of attacks?

So stating that some of us might be friendly…

Is an attack?

Ok honey-bun. Too much mead, time to go to bed.

Paradoxical Intention

Fifth Sibylline | February 11, 2016 at 8:02 pm

Because, you literally did.

WHERE? Where did I, personally, or any of the commenters here do this?

You’re accusing us of doing this, provide proof.

EDIT: I think I just realized that Fifth might have been talking about the guy in the OP.

Apparently we’re “dogpiling” him because we made a comment about his racism. And then they came in here and derailed the thread.

Count the amount of call ins.

What is this word salad? Is this supposed to be justification for saying that we “dogpiled” shirt guy?

Because I only made one comment on it, and then I posted the link to the Zoe Quinn story.

Um.

Just a thought.

We have considered that, but when they come in here and start shit and act like smug little know-it-alls, we call them out for their behavior.

We don’t believe everyone’s ideas deserve the same consideration. Because some people are demonstrably wrong. Case in point, you.

Had you provided any actual proof and not acted like a smug, condescending asshole and then went on to say “You’re all stupid and don’t know how anything works!” when you were called out on it, then we might have listened to you. Too bad, Pookie, you fucked it up for yourself.

So stay mad that we didn’t pat your widdle head and put up with your shitty attitude.

Come on.

If you were smart, you’d have spotted the UN address, noticed it had “88” in it and started shouting that I was a member of StormFront / the Radical Nazi Trump /pol/ people.

And no, I’m not.

Accidental joke is accidental.

Snowberry
Snowberry

@katz

You don’t really need to do that for my sake; while there are occasional periods when I read and post a lot, I don’t consider myself a regular here. Most of the time I’m not here at all, and don’t bother to check the archives for things I’ve missed. It seems silly to cater to my personal issues when I’m not even here that much and it’s not even a safe space anyway.

But if you must refrain from doing it, then the number ninja-ing doesn’t bother me.

weirwoodtreehugger

So, it’s our fault that Zoe Quinn gets harassed? Right. Misogyny only exists because meanie pants SJWs point it out and stand up to it. Sure.

For the love of cheesus, if you’re going to pretend you’re the Best Feminist™, at least try and get feminism 101 right first.

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

@Pandapool,

@Fifth Sibylline,

Care to compress your stream of conscious narrative there to something with a point in it? I mean, I get the point where you’re all

You accept that that’s her perceived reason for dropping it.

After that, though, you sort of fall into word salad.

As an aside there, I’m aware that victims often have distorted perceptions. I study that sort of thing for a living, and know that there’s a wide difference between being harassed and feeling harassed. Problem is, you don’t get to discount the latter because you don’t think there’s enough for the former. Not while you call yourself a friend of the victim. Instead, you accept them both and add them to your assessment.

You certainly don’t go wandering around the internet blabbing about how the thing they’re saying is actually false, and that abuse isn’t actually the reason.

Christ, and you say you’ve been following this? And you know that Gamgergate jerks read this website? And you know how much they love to spin the narrative that the targets of their harassment are fabricating the abuse they complain about? And you still feel totally comfortable with contradicting Zoe Quinn here, in the public intertubes?

And you’re an ally?

Again. Grossly incompetent or liar. Your choice.

Fifth Sibylline

What is this word salad? Is this supposed to be justification for saying that we “dogpiled” Shirtgate guy?

What?

I have never mentioned “shirtgate”, I’ve an idea it means that scientist person with the shirt and him crying on TV, but

WHAT?!

Ok, you literally proved the point.

I’ve no prior knowledge of this, but you brought it in, which means you’re guilty of accusation in a prior time at any rate.

QED.

You’re harassers, aren’t you?

weirwoodtreehugger

You’re all a joke in the international community.

Your gamergate is showing, sweetie.

Fifth Sibylline

You do know that on the other side are 1,000,000 evil gremlins reading over documents?

I never said “abuse wasn’t the reason” I said: It couldn’t legally be proven, and perhaps that was a fault of the Law.

Go re-read it.

Sigh.

Again. Grossly incompetent or liar. Your choice.

No, you lot are.

You’re poking into wasp nests and haven’t the basics of actual networking / defense / thought patterns.

And then you cry when the next wave of abuse cycles through.

Paradoxical Intention

Fifth Sibylline | February 11, 2016 at 8:27 pm

I did edit my comment because realized my mistake. I got one person whinging about a guy with a shirt getting “dogpiled” confused with other people whinging about another guy with a shirt getting “dogpiled”.

The two cases are very similar. Except shirtgate guy realized his mistake and apologized, rather than doubled down like OP did.

Though I don’t see how me bringing up shirtgate in my confusion means I’m somehow “guilty” of some sort of accusation that has been leveled at me in the past.

Then again, you’ve never made any fucking sense, so, fuck it.

Fifth Sibylline

Your gamergate is showing, sweetie.

Um, newsflash.

It’s not only your niche of the internet or GameGate who read those papers.

There’s a lot of other people involved, some of whom I’m still friends with.

Did you miss the part where it was the UN?

You know.

A lot of people work there.

We do stuff like in that document, millions of lives at stake.

A couple work in the Humanitarian Aid bits (you know, a few million starving refugees here and there)

So, no, sweety.

Your blinkers are showing.

You’re literally attempting to bring the work of the UN into a small internet spat.

I’m guessing you don’t work with international agencies much.

Nequam
Nequam

So. Much. Wank.

FS’s pink parts must look like someone jammed a Vienna sausage against an orbital sander after all this frantic activity.

Simple question (since I wasn’t here):

Was this site involved with that scientist sexist shirt drama?

And

Did you all twitter abuse at him?

Simple question.

Fifth Sibylline

Um, thanks for suggesting I use a sausage to masturbate with, I guess?

You’re doing so well in your fight against the radicals with that one…

weirwoodtreehugger

It’s not only your niche of the internet or GameGate who read those papers.

That’s not what I said. For someone who is presenting themselves as the only intelligent person here, you sure lack basic reading comprehension skills.

You made the claim that everyone laughed at Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn when they spoke at the UN. Prove it. The only people who belittled them for this were gamergaters as far as I can see. So who’s this everyone?

I’m guessing you don’t work with international agencies much.

Is this the new “do you even lift, bro?”

Paradoxical Intention

Fifth Sibylline | February 11, 2016 at 8:38 pm

Simple question (since I wasn’t here):

Was this site involved with that scientist sexist shirt drama?

And

Did you all twitter abuse at him?

Simple question.

David ran an article about GG starting the hashtag in a desperate bid to stay relevant, and that’s the only article I remember on the subject.

And, nice try being cute, but no.

Feel free to check my twitter feed: @paradoxyintent. I didn’t even get my twitter until long after Shirtgate ended.

weirwoodtreehugger

Actually, no. You were the one who brought up the UN first. I mocked you for it. You spent 3 pages wanking about how you’re an important UN insider.

“Prove it”?

Ok.

The paper was retracted after the session.

Do you need me to hold your hand on this one?

Note: since you don’t understand the UN, when you present papers, a retraction means the entire process / points made yadda yadda a whole lot of things including votes gets automatically rescinded. It’s like the first thing you never do: you cannot have your paper retracted.

That’s why I gave you a link to a working paper.

We spend months on them, negotiating positions and making sure no-one will challenge any piece of them.

Is this the new “do you even lift, bro?”

No, it’s the “do you even know how functioning government works, bro?”

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

Wow, a lot happened here while I was out having dinner.

Um, no.

I brought it up, you mocked it, I showed you how you were wrong.

Next?

Ok, wait.

Earlier you said I’d confused you with another poster, which is probably true.

But now you’re answering for another poster and claiming that the shirt thing (which is just bizarre to me) is about you?

Ok, explain.

I don’t understand this shirt thing, I’ve no interest in this shirt thing, so why are you answering for someone else here?

Falconer
Falconer

@WWTH:

Oh no, it’s not our fault that Zoe Quinn gets harassed, it’s just that we can shut it down by saying the exact right words in the exact right order. Want to know what words and what order? Never fret, here’s Fifth Sybilline to tell us!

@Fifth Sybilline

No doubt you already know, but a Sybilline is an oracular utterance in Greek hexameter. While no reasonable person would expect you to post in classical Latin or Greek, I’m noting a distinct lack of oomp pa pa oomp pa pa in your comments. Please correct this. You work at the UN, right? You’ll discredit the whole organization unless every future comment you make under that nym bounces like a carnival pipe organ!

TiredTexan
TiredTexan

I generally lurk, but have been jolted out of my usual introversion by Fifth’s extreme disingenuousness. I am a lawyer, and have followed Zoe Quinn’s case to some degree. She clearly had a case, as was shown by the court issuing a protective against order against her ex, such order being routinely violated.

Fifth’s claim to have inside knowledge that no case existed is absurd in light of the fact that the case had already been adjudicated in Zoe’s favor. She just dropped her continuing efforts to enforce the existing order due to the ongoing harassment and threats she received everytime she went back to enforce the order.

Fifth tries to justify this absurd claim (while offering no evidentiary support whatsoever) by arguing she is just trying to get the facts out so as to protect Zoe from future attacks by the real bad guys. As though claiming both that Zoe is a liar, and also filed for protection based upon unfounded and unsupportable grounds, are acts of an ally.

Just reminds me of that old adage: with friends like these, who needs enemies.

Fifth Sibylline

I never claimed “insider knowledge”

But your entire point rests upon…

Insider knowledge.

Reminds me of the old adage:

Get the fuck out of here.

Warning sign:

I have never, and will never accuse ZQ of being a liar.

Nope.

Never.

Nada.

You’re slandering me to present a case that rests on your own insider knowledge and…

Whelp.

We know they’re a USA lawyer at least, dishonest at heart.