homophobia irony alert racism trump

Dude is mad [homophobic slur] and [ethnic slur] think his Trump shirt promotes hate

He mad
He mad, too

Oh, Trump fans, never change!

Ted • 20 hours ago Bernietard in Lit told me that I was promoting "hate" by wearing a Trump shirt. This dude is your quintessential SWPL faggot. Even before Trump he hated me. All because I called dramakids fags like a year ago. Aside from that and a few glares from spics, I got nods and thumbs ups from peers . My friends didn't make comment on it. They already know me as that trump supporter lol Being a vocal Trump fan hasn't damaged my life...yet. 2 • Reply•Share › Avatar Det. Snide Ted • 20 hours ago Fuck the spics. Keep up the good work.

Fifth Sibylline

No, you outright accused me of “creating a narrative” and told me that Quinn didn’t have a case because I could go check out all these places online and we don’t have any idea how things work because you are trying to convince us you work at the UN and then you went off about how you “wouldn’t give up on or abandon” her ect.

Have you read the legal documents?

I’m guessing no.

You made comments snarkily about the UN, I factually stated that I’ve actually worked for them (UNEP) and know how hard it is to railroad stuff.

Or did you miss ZQ/AS presenting to a UN panel?

So.

Can you give me the chart-line (yep, it’s a bureaucracy, there’s charts) for getting a slot, and a paper and then a live TV panel presentation?

And tell us all who you have to contact, in which departments and so on and so forth?

I’m guessing no.

So, yeah.

Without that knowledge, you’re creating a narrative.

I can do that for you.

And instead of a “Ok, cool, we need to know that to combat the shit the monkeys will fling” y’all responded like you did.

Yeah.

Seeing the problem here?

Lea

This is a site for mockery of misogyny. It is not your local news. Please, pay attention. You’ll look slightly less like an asshole if you do.

Paradoxical Intention

I’ve just sent David an email about Fifth, so I’m going to ignore them and play the counting game. With cat gifs!

comment image

isidore13
isidore13

@Fifth, do you see how you keep making assertions we can neither verify nor have any reason to believe and expecting us to take you at your word? Do you see how you keep being a condescending asshole? Are you seeing the problem here?

Lea

The problem is you are still here and still pointlessly dull.

Falconer
Falconer

I am half expecting FS to claim she has to meet Deep Throat in a parking garage to get her inside information. You know, about who paid whom to get Sarkeesian invited to address a UN hearing.

Fifth Sibylline

Real adults who work with sensitive information, if confronted about that information, will say “I can’t talk about it” at most, not hint at it like a Young Adult spy novel. You read like a conspiracy theorist, trying to keep M[redacted] secret, but bursting at the seams to gabble on about it.

It was a joke.

The group involved published some stuff to “GamerGhazi” via a proxy, and failed to keep their domains / users hidden. The proxy was an entirely made up entity posting anti-GG and anti-Syria stuff. (Funded DC)

It was quickly caught, and rectified (3 mins, I think), but the joke is that an outsider caught it and told them to clean up the traces.

In this case, it’s a little jab. Anyone who is anyone had already got the info that wasn’t supposed to leak, so it’s public.

Not that it was made public, that’s where people like me come in.

Next question?

Falconer
Falconer

Lea

Why do trolls think they get to tell David what to write about?
Make your own blog and go share your knowledge of what matters with the world.
So long as you go…

Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)

Can you give us some info on the cigarette smoking man who Mulder keeps talking about? I am bad at following those large story arcs.

Um.

I understand Trump now.

All Americans think that the political process is a conspiracy.

A Senator is on record (look it up) as funding A.S. visit to D.C and supporting her to the UN.

Seriously.

Y’all don’t get it yet, do you?

That Trump guy in the T-shirt?
That /pol/ Nazi twitter stuff?

That WHM thread where they didn’t understand how a US citizen would go via a US Senator to present to the UN (you know, not entirely a USA owned entity).

That’s the joke.

And screenshot that.

IP,
I’m a monster of the week fan, myself.

isidore13
isidore13

@Lea

^5!! How in the world would I remember the face/name/back story of some demon the Winchesters dealt with 6 seasons ago? Ughhh.

You can ban me.

But you just stated, in a forum that’s targeting the fringe, that having a US citizen go to the UN via a Senator and a DC think-tank is

“Conspiracy Theory”.

I’m guessing there’s another way? Perhaps they spent 4 years in the correct department and co-authored with a senior partner and then had the funding and did the study and then we had to argue for another 3 months about the schedule and why the fucking MENA block were stopping us …oh

Nope.

4 months.

No objections.

This is why they win:

You have no fucking idea how the system actually works.

And you’ve no fucking idea how silly it looks to insiders when you game the system.

weirwoodtreehugger

The lead story is some person (unique) who wore a fucking T-shirt.

Stop me while I put my apprehensions about Syria on hold, this is a top fucking story.

How many times does this have to be said? This is a blog for mocking misogyny. That is the topic. It’s not a news and politics site. We do get into conversations about news and politics, but it’s not the purpose of the blog.

If you want to read about Syria, go to The Guardian or Al Jazeera or any other news site.

@Owner

There you go.

That’s why you’re losing.

The fringe are fucked, but so are your readers on the most obvious wheels of power.

Have fun, but never pretend reality doesn’t exist.

Get some Honesty in your lives, it helps.

Marked. 02:12:16

Archived. (even if archive.is is being attacked)

Silly creatures.

I’m an ally.

Ha ha ha.

Have random caps ever lied? Ever?

weirwoodtreehugger

Fifth troll,
Go back and read what I actually said regarding the UN. I never said a single thing about the process of presenting to the UN. Not once. All I said was that bringing the UN into the conversation was a gamergate tell because they had a meltdown about them presenting at the UN. Little did I know that innocent little remark would lead to two pages of you droning on and on about what a UN expert you are.

If you’re going to mock people for their ignorance, you might want to make sure your reading comprehension skills are in order.

By the way, your insolence is displeasing Sister Katie now.

Viscaria
Viscaria

I don’t want to deal with the rest of this nastiness but I saw this:

p.s.

Cool beans on the pronouns. Why not Ze?

What an invasive and unnecessary post script to attach to a bunch of condescending nonsense.

Imaginary Petal, your pronouns are fucking awesome and you are fucking awesome. 👍

Snowberry
Snowberry

I’m not defending Fifth Sibylline the slightest – nothing they’ve said so far remotely resembles good faith – but I do want to note that I find the whole -N/10 thing annoying, in part due to personal experience.

It was on a BDSM-related board, several years ago. I forget the exact details, but there was a side discussion on a long running thread, and I was talking about how certain attitudes that some of the board members seemed to have about consent appeared to be problematic. Immediately several of the members started calling me a troll. It’s possible that I was in the wrong – don’t remember the details, was approaching it from a feminist perspective, and was fairly new to BDSM. It was also possible that the board was dominated by highly privileged people who weren’t willing to listen.

I defended myself, of course, but quickly realized it was futile. So I wrote a brief apology and said that I would say no more on that subject until I understood more about consent in regards to BDSM. And I kept that promise. But when the thread went back to the original subject, I posted a few more messages on it (it’s not like I only jumped in during the sidetrack)… and I started getting things like “dumb troll didn’t stick to the flounce” and “minus N points” (though not out of any number in particular). And I was baffled. I didn’t declare I was leaving, nor did I blow up at anyone, nor blame anyone other than myself, and went out of my way to avoid saying anything likely to be perceived as a passive-aggressive parting shot. So I had no idea how it counted as a “flounce” (which is also a word I had to look up in the dictionary). Also, that’s the first time I’d ever seen that sort of reaction, anywhere.

Eventually, it spread to other threads – no one seemed offended by anything else I said, but there was a certain group of users who apparently couldn’t forgive and tried to harass me off the board. Two of the five mods were among them, and the others refused to do anything… one wonders why they didn’t just ban me or something, if I said something which was really that bad. I refused to engage and tried to stay on the board as long as I could, hoping it would die down… and eventually gave up, but not until after two other people quit in disgust over the whole thing.

So… I’m not going to ask anyone stop doing that. Mocking trolls and sealions and other bad-faith actors is part of what this blog does, after all, and this is not meant to be a “safe space”. I just felt like mentioning that I wince inwardly whenever this happens, and usually skip the rest of the thread, because it reminds me too much of my first real internet harassment.

Fifth Sibylline

Oh, and before you ban me:

Serious allies spent serious political / economic capital getting that railroaded.

ZQ dropping out of the legal case is part of the fall out.

Thanks for being adults and knowing how the system works.

@Viscaria

That actually did piss me off. What an “ally”, suggesting which pronouns other people should be using. -_-

Thanks for acknowledging that, though. And thanks for the thumb! :p

And again, sigh.

Petal has “formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns – they/their”

The suggestion of “ze” is not an insult.

It’s a supportive rally of “cool, try them ALL and get the ones you want”.

You’re seriously trying to turn an inclusive Ze suggestion into a “condescension”.

But, of course: that’s part of the dynamic. Once you signify a dogpile, nothing I say is ever positive, ever again.

For the record: I think Ze is cooler than all the others. I might have a thing for Zoro and tight corsets, but hey. Ahem. Shrek and Cats.

Pandapool -- The Species that Endangers YOU (aka Jackie; currently using they/their, he/his, she/her pronouns)

“There’s no law against was Zoe Quinn put up with.”

Um, laws can be created, and winning court cases can create and enforce laws. Roe v. Wade, Brown v. The Board of Education, Miranda v. Arizona, Marbury v. Madison – ring any bells here?

Paradoxical Intention

comment image

(Snowberry, I’m sorry that happened to you. You didn’t deserve to be harassed like that, either because you made a mistake or because the mods were assholes. And I appreciate you brought it up and told us how you feel about it.)

weirwoodtreehugger

I love when trolls threaten to archive or screencap threads. Every single thread on every single post since the site started are already here. None of us are saying anything we’re ashamed of. We’re not dishonest about anything we say or do here. It’s really not much of a threat.

I’ll go one further and let fifth troll know that I can be found elsewhere on the interwebs posting under the same name. You can look my old comments on westeros.org or Gawker too. I stand by everything I’ve ever said online because when I’ve been wrong I’ve acknowledged it and apologized if need be. That’s how adults who aren’t shitposting on or from 4 or 8 chan do internetting!

Fuck off, troll.

Viscaria
Viscaria

I think asking someone why they use a certain pronoun and not another pronoun is actually a really personal question, and even if you hadn’t been a bit of an ass up to that point it would be inappropriate.

@Snowberry

That sounds so frustrating. :/ I’m also sorry that stuff happened.

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

@Fifth Sibylline

1) There is absolutely nothing wrong with emotion. “Parasitical emotional reaction” not only makes no sense from the point of view from what emotion it, it’s fucking cowardly.

2) I see a lot of assertions about court cases and who we are helping with this, but no actual explanations. Stop being pathetic and cowardly and offer more than opinion. Very emotionally charged opinion, you are invested in this somehow.

3) I don’t give a fuck about cases you have worked on, I care about your specific information regarding this case. If you are a lawyer or in law in some other capacity the fact that you have not already posted this information actually makes you look worse. You are lazy. It’s not our job to look up the information for your claims.

4) If “doochenozzle” is sexist than you can actually outline precisely why. Hint, things are not just sexist because they are sexed/gendered.

5) People are not going to simply take you at your word that you have done this or that when it comes to feminism or politics. Actions and substantive contributions tend to be what matter. Frankly you don’t really act much like a feminist to me, but I’ve seen people that thought they were feminists turn out to be anything but before. Dawkins comes to mind.

6) Objectively speaking intent does not matter when it comes to causing offense. That is simply how the psychology works. Intent only matters when it comes to making up for it and is at the discretion of the offended.

I’ll look at the rest later.

I mean, had they spent any time lurking here, they’d know we don’t like Hillary and don’t agree with her policies.

Speak for yourself and not the entire site, please and thank you.

JoeB
JoeB

Trolling is usually pretty pathetic, but when you aren’t even good at trolling… Log out and take a bit to reconsider your life choices.

And. Yeah. Meta.

Once you designate “foe”, then everything is negative.

Are we understanding the dynamics of the dogpile yet? Anyone understanding that alt-right works on the same mechanisms?

And, Petal – no, it wasn’t an insult. It was more a “ze is cool. Try it. It is seriously cool esp. when dressing up for a night out”.

Paradoxical Intention

katz | February 11, 2016 at 7:35 pm

Speak for yourself and not the entire site, please and thank you.

Mea culpa. I’ll refrain from doing that in the future.

Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)

The suggestion of “ze” is not an insult.

It’s a supportive rally of “cool, try them ALL and get the ones you want”.

– Hi, I’m Dave!
– Nice to meet you, Bob.
– Huh? No, it’s Dave.
– Okay, but maybe you should try Bob instead?
– Uh, no. My name is Dave.
– Yeah, but Bob is a cooler name. Seriously, just switch to Bob and see how it feels.
– Nah. I’m gonna stick with Dave.
– Okay, Bob.
– It’s Dave, you dickhead.
– WAAAAH, INSULTS!!!

weirwoodtreehugger

Why do you get to suggest to other people what their pronouns should be? I guarantee you that IP has heard of zie. Past and present commenters use it, in fact. If IP wanted us to call them by zie, they’d have said so.

So yeah, condescending as fuck.

Fifth Sibylline

I have done, three times now.

Douche = vaginal washing, under male designations of “cleanliness” (usually related to Religious proscriptions).

Feminists have turned this back on them and proclaimed that calling someone a “douche” is stating that that person is an unnecessary and unwanted intrusion into their personal sexuality and damaging if it ever gets near your vagina.

The nozzle part is the issue.

As for the rest:

Nope.

I’ve explained that one point a few times, the community here is witch hunting at the moment.

Viscaria
Viscaria

Yikes, sorry for riling FS up on that particular topic, especially as it doesn’t affect me personally at all. I should know better.

I’m now ignoring all of the rest of the blathering. On my way to the ballet! Whoo!

Lagoon
Lagoon

?_? It wasn’t “clearly” anything. Nothing you say is clear whatsoever.
And for the record, “silly creatures. I’m an ally” is soooooo not convincing.

Snowberry: We can stop doing that. I didn’t know it bothered anyone (except trolls.) Is Number Ninja a less triggery option?

Mea culpa. I’ll refrain from doing that in the future.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I know I’m probably in the minority here.

@Fifth Sibylline

Okay, listen, people pick out their own pronouns and can change these at any time. Unless someone asks you to suggest a pronoun, you don’t need to suggest anything. Ever. At all. It’s rude.

And considering we have other trans and non-binary people here who use pronouns like ze/sir and e/eir, I don’t think Petal needs you suggesting anything. It’s a journey, not a destination. And Google exists.

The nozzle part is the issue.

Wait, what?

Falconer
Falconer

You’re the one talking about how long it takes for something to go to before the UN, and claiming the appearances before the panel was unusual , therefore ZQ has Political and Economic Powers behind her, and we’re the ones claiming that there’s a conspiracy because we’re not impressed with your “insider knowledge”?

Maybe the panel was planned around a theme, and AS and ZQ were invited to give testimony as witnesses.

And did you think that maybe Petals had considered “ze” already? Or might be planning on trying it out next?

Thanks, Viscaria, for mentioning that. I didn’t consider it.

Fifth Sibylline

– Nah. I’m gonna stick with Dave.
– Okay, Bob.
– It’s Dave, you dickhead.
– WAAAAH, INSULTS!!!

Um, but yeah.

That last part never happened.

– Okay, but maybe you should try Bob instead?
– Uh, no. My name is Dave.

This part didn’t even happen.

What happened was this:

-Have you tried Bob, it’s a cool name?

-NO YOU’RE A FUCKING CONDENSING PRICK / DICKHEAD (er, ok.. labels? Female here but I’m not bothered)

You could go with:

-Nope, trying out this shit first – I might take that suggestion or not in the future, but, DERP I’m not a dummy, I know my stuff, have seen that before
-Ok, cool. Ze is really sexy though. Tell me how it feels if you ever try it out. Was only sharing the wealth.

Again.

I’m not a member of Combat 18 here.

Fifth Sibylline

And for the record, “silly creatures. I’m an ally” is soooooo not convincing.

You’re all not being very convincing as Left radicals for the record.