homophobia irony alert racism trump

Dude is mad [homophobic slur] and [ethnic slur] think his Trump shirt promotes hate

He mad
He mad, too

Oh, Trump fans, never change!

Ted • 20 hours ago Bernietard in Lit told me that I was promoting "hate" by wearing a Trump shirt. This dude is your quintessential SWPL faggot. Even before Trump he hated me. All because I called dramakids fags like a year ago. Aside from that and a few glares from spics, I got nods and thumbs ups from peers . My friends didn't make comment on it. They already know me as that trump supporter lol Being a vocal Trump fan hasn't damaged my life...yet. 2 • Reply•Share › Avatar Det. Snide Ted • 20 hours ago Fuck the spics. Keep up the good work.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Additionally, and this might be something you’re not aware of, there is a troll who comes here intermittently who calls zieself ‘Fifth Interval’, which is who I thought of immediately when I saw your username.

I know who you’re talking about, but it’s not FifthInterval, it’s… Some guy with a red avatar whose name I can’t remember.

weirwoodtreehugger

I think the mention of Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn being UN approved is a pretty convincing tell that FS is a gamergater who is trying to fake SJW. That alone is enough. Only reactionaries make such a huge deal about the UN.

The grandiosity and delusions of great wisdom and importance that look just like the pol grandiosity and delusions is also not helping.

Paradoxical Intention

@Fifth: You really are incoherent, you know that? Take off your tinfoil hat and pull down the red yarn off the corkboard, Poopsie.

And more importantly: Who the fuck asked you? No one. I was showing people a link that relates to things we’ve covered on this blog before.

No one asked for your sealioning. No one cares about your opinion on whether or not I’m “building a narrative” you don’t like by stating facts directly from Zoe Quinn, who would know more about this than you do. Shoo.

Sigh.

Nothing I said was meant to offend.

If you know the group that begins with M, we’re not setting out to do anything but help women. If you don’t know the group, they help women out, have put ZQ into contact with Senators and helped her put a case to the U.N.

I thought you’d all be impressed.

The narrative that the Legal system failed is just wrong in this case: it failed because there’s no real bite to online harassment and so on. ZQ might state she stopped the case due to reasons X, but it’s actually more useful to address the legal aspects of the case.

As a feminist. As a woman. As a dog owner. (eek).

I was merely pointing out that if you take that narrative as stated by PI, you’ve just got another 4 months of bullshit and angst to deal with.

There are better ways to deal with this.

I can understand why you’re all very hostile. And anyone can take any text and re-hash it in a hostile or patronizing manner.

I happen to like cat .gifs.

-4/10

@Weirwoodhugger

Have you any idea how difficult it is to get things to the U.N.?

Having interned for one of the environmental groups there, it’s impressive.

Or do you think you can just email them and book a response in a couple of weeks?

Reactionaries imagine the U.N. is the NWO and they’re gonna take your guns.

People who work with the U.N. know exactly what’s involved and know the channels.

Fact: A US group used some favors to fast-track a panel.

If you want to have a contest over this, I’m happy to provide you with details of how long it takes to get a paper even considered by a U.N. panel.

The amount of bad information here is huge. It’s like “HA GG THINK THIS BUT IT’S REALLY”… then no.

I’ve worked in the U.N.

Have you?

weirwoodtreehugger

It’s the sealioning of orange tango drinker mixed with the incomprehensibility and conspiracy mongering of NWO slave. Not a pretty combo.

Oh, Katz

-150/10

Silly.

I expected a certain level of actual knowledge under the snark.

It’s cool you don’t have it, but you’re poking psychotic bears who are total weirdos.

But, yeah. Totally trolling and a GamerGater and a /pol/ person who is just here to threaten you all.

:rollseyes:

-8/10

Thank God for the edit button.

Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)

Literally nobody is buying this incredibly transparent act. Just stop.

How exactly do you “work in the UN” when you can’t even form a coherent sentence.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Sigh.

If you’re going to spray everywhere like a cartoon arse, can’t you at least put paragraph breaks between paragraphs, not after every second word?

*shrug*

And you wonder why Trump is where he is, and Hilary is your best bet.

The point being made is very simple:

You’re making fun of idiots, which is a given.

You’re supposed to be smarter than them.

(If you want the UN docs, and the fast-track details, just ask. It’s not actually hard to find them.

Oh, wait.

I forgot. The UN is like Congress or Senate: it only takes 2 years to get legislation to the floor…

Kids.

Snark only works if you don’t all look like total tools doing it.

jy3
jy3

@Tragedy of the Commas

What does “SWPL” stand for?

Scottish Workers Party Liberal?
Smug Wanker Promoting Leftism? (this one is my guess)
Stuff White People Like?
Southwest Public Library?
STEM-Wide Police Liaison?
Security With Probable Leads?
Swipe With Pressure Leading?

weirwoodtreehugger

Fifth troll,
None of your boasting has a single thing to do with what I actually said about the UN.

Nobody is impressed with you or your concern trolling. No matter how much knowledge and wisdom you claim to have.

Not that I believe a feminist who moves in powerful political circles is really going to spend time having a chanspeak filled meltdown on a mocking misogyny blog because a few commenters expressed sadness over Zoe Quinn dropping her suit.

Go be super important and wise somewhere else.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

@Fifth Sibylline:

You’re not a radical feminist at all. I don’t think you know what the term means.

A radical feminist is someone who believes that existing institutions and power structures (for example in this case, the legal system) are irreparably the tools of patriarchy and cannot be turned to good use. Whether you believe that said institutions must be torn down entirely or simply circumvented depends upon your personal feelings or could be decided on a case by case basis. However, the statement “that’s just the way things are and you need to live with it” is inherently the antithesis to the central premise of radical feminism.

By “radical feminist”, you may mean that you’re a liberal feminist who adopts a hardline attitude whilst still believing that one can cooperate with the system. However in this case, an honest liberal feminist must conclude that the system is broken: it may be possible to reform it but only if the system itself appreciates that it’s broken. No compromise is possible until the profession of law holds up its hand and says “We fucked up, we betrayed your trust, we need to get this shit sorted out better.”

In a case like this, one cannot say “that’s just the way it is and you need to learn to cope with it”, because if that was a mindset we believed then the female half of us would still be barefoot in the kitchen, and the male half of us would believe that we were entitled to beat them if they complained. Sometimes shit is fucked up, and it is a moral imperative to not tolerate that up-fuckery.

The word you’re looking for to describe yourself is quisling.

Josh
Josh

@FS

The random obsession with mentioning Idi Amin was kind of entertaining, but now that you’ve dropped it you’re just really boring.

kupo
kupo

I just have to say I love Imaginary Petal, especially when they say stuff we’re all thinking, like

GG or not, you come across as a bit of a douchenozzle.

For the record, if you’re a feminist you should know why feminists like the word douche as an insult, FS.

By the way, count me among those who don’t give a fuck whether Zoe had a case or not. She’s facing horrifying, never-ending harassment, and if law enforcement has no way of dealing with it, then it’s a shitty system that needs to be fixed.

isidore13
isidore13

Fifth, part of the problem here is that, like SO MANY TROLLS, all you post here are assertions that we have no way to verify and no reason to believe.

weirwoodtreehugger

And you wonder why Trump is where he is, and Hilary is your best bet.

Not everyone here is USian. I would have expected someone as all knowing as you to realize that.

Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)

And you wonder why Trump is where he is, and Hilary is your best bet.

OOPS. Forgot that you’re supposed to be not-/pol/ there for a while, huh? :p

Leda Atomica
Leda Atomica

FS reminded me: Has anybody here actually referred to other women as ‘sisters’? I mean, outside of nuns and maybe old timey nurses?

But then, these lousy “parodies” seem to come out of some collective anti-feminist arsehole.

@kupo

Aww, too sweet. 🙂

Fifth Sibylline

Which coherent sentence was that?

I have absolutely no sympathy nor shared goals with any of your targets, but I find the overtly aggressive group think engaged with here to be more detrimental and more importantly, demonstrative of the failures of American politics that goes beyond the overt stupidity of the fringe aspects. To make fun of the “fringe” is one thing, and one that needs to be done; however, the aggressive over-reaction to any criticism that’s demonstrated here only shows that the entire system is broken, bartered on a chemical dependency on dopamine.

It’s a strange thing when you don’t see it happening in reverse.

And, no.

This isn’t a /pol/ rant.

Hint: Look up the Senator involved with ZQ and the M group.

Or is that a “conspiracy theory”?

FTR, UNEP, 1992-6
Oxford Uni 1987-1990
MSC 1991

etc

The points you’re not getting.

Douche is now a colonized insult. Adding Nozzle to it is not. Penetrative aspect, not cool.

Meta-lesson.

Look at this thread.

Look at it.

Now look at the /pol/ threads and so on.

Do you see the point already?

Do you get the point that you’re all amazingly willing to jump on the band-wagon yet, which is precisely the mechanics that /pol/, Trump etc use?

Are we getting it yet?

Tragedy of the Commas
Tragedy of the Commas

@ jy3

Hmm, according to Urban Dictionary, that bastion of objective truths, “Stuff White People Like” is what the acronym stands for. But reading UD’s description, and “related words”, and seeing how it’s used in the screengrab, it seems like “Smug Wanker Promoting Leftism” works too.

I guess you’re a more honest white person for supporting Trump, in this bigot’s mind? No surprise then that someone who uses “Stuff White People Life” unironically (to show other white people how much more cool and hip he is than other white people; which seems like the most “stuff white people like” thing to do) also uses the f-word to describe Sanders supporters. (Also, nice to read about a Bernie bro who isn’t, you know, a “Bernie bro”!) He probably also uses hipster as an unironic insult as well.

Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)

Which coherent sentence was that?

None. That’s the problem. FFS.

Leda Atomica
Leda Atomica

And anyone can take any text and re-hash it in a hostile or patronizing manner.

And it’s especially easy when the text is hostile or patronising.

But can you do that with a gif? Try this one.

comment image

@FS

Have you ever talked to humans before? Do they talk back to you?

Paradoxical Intention

weirwoodtreehugger | February 11, 2016 at 6:06 pm

NWOSlave was before my time, but I have read some posts of theirs thanks to the Random Posts function, and whoof.

Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns – they/their) | February 11, 2016 at 6:16 pm

And you wonder why Trump is where he is, and Hilary is your best bet.

OOPS. Forgot that you’re supposed to be not-/pol/ there for a while, huh? :p

No shit.

I mean, had they spent any time lurking here, they’d know we don’t like Hillary and don’t agree with her policies.

Jackie and I were actually just discussing the comments made by so-called “feminists” who were saying that women are only voting for Burnie because “that’s where all the boys are” and we should be ashamed and vote for Hillary solely because she’s a woman.

Needless to say, I went off on a tangent about that one.

But, of course, they can’t possibly think that we’d consider the openly Jewish candidate instead of the one who they just think is Jewish because “reasons”.

But, even if Bernie doesn’t win, and we end up with Hillary, the /pol/ tears would still be delicious. We’d still have to worry about Hillary’s shitty policies, but the Trump supporters not being happy would make me feel a bit better about it.

Paradoxical Intention

Fifth Sibylline | February 11, 2016 at 6:24 pm

Shorter Fifth: “You not agreeing with me when I barged in here with my unwanted and wrong opinion on the situation you presented means this system is broken, because how very dare you not make me feel like my opinion is valid and equally worthy of consideration despite being wrong and not asked for.”

@PI

When Steinem was on Maher, they also rolled their eyes at Caitlyn Jenner being a woman, and got laughs and cheers from the audience. It was so gross.

Lanariel
Lanariel

When i started posting we had a troll who went with Fourth Survivior is that the one?

@ Leda Atomica

Um.

Don’t you get the irony of posting The Young One’s memes?

You do realize that people other than Alt-Right can use the term “group think” and see a mass dogpile immediately, right?

None. That’s the problem. FFS.

No, you’re just being silly.

You were copy/pasting a thought from MF without much details and I answered (perhaps incorrectly) as if I was there.

Condensing a legal case into “Here is Joan De Arc” leads you into issues.

And you wonder why Trump is where he is, and Hilary is your best bet.

Er.

Hilary is your best bet because she has the backing of major power players in DC.

She has already won. Trump has 0% chance of winning.

Again, this highlights the biases on this board.

If you really imagine I’m an Alt-Right thinker, I’ve some depressing news: I really am a radical left feminist.

You peeps: not so much.

isidore13
isidore13

@Fifth, wow. Wow. Your first post to the this thread was a condescending rant about how awful and stupid someone else’s comment was, and a lot of people quite naturally responded angrily to that, and somehow you think that’s the same thing as /pol/? Wow. Physician, heal thyself.

isidore13
isidore13

You know, I am one of those who has fun engaging trolls most of the time, but Fifth is even getting on my nerves. Anyone else think an email to David is order?

Lagoon
Lagoon

I have no idea what FS is even saying. I see there are words formed into a sentence, but they don’t seem to go together to form a thought.
Is there a tl;dr version?

Also, what the heck with the “m[redacted]”? Is this an SCP file?

Nope.

You had an opinion.

I stated (yes, a little worn out, but I’ve just spent a few hours watching the joy that KIA etc have been making over it) some issues that should be watched to prevent a mass boring fight and conflict and so on, to prevent ZQ getting another 3 months of bullshit twitter shit due to it being constantly rehashed.

You then went on the offensive and tore my opinion apart.

You know.

You can state something.
I can state the opposite.
We can disagree.

You called the dogpile, little Miss “douchenozzel”. And no, douche is fine: shoving a nozzle up there for non-Americans who’ve never had the psychotic culture that suggested that douches exist in the first place, then calling me out as sexist: No. You don’t get to do that.

You get the her, the ze and so on. You don’t get to dodge that.

look back, I even tried to disengage.

Wow. Physician, heal thyself.

Yeah, that’s the point.

@Lanariel

Hi! 🙂

Fifth Sibylline

Also, what the heck with the “m[redacted]”? Is this an SCP file?

It’s clearly a DC think tank who don’t like their names published.

“It must be a troll, ban it”.

:shakes head:

Sigh.

Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)

Seriously, is this your first time trying to communicate with humans?

isidore13
isidore13

I actually don’t think you are necessarily trolling, Fifth. I think you’re an asshole who can’t admit you brought the anger of this community on yourself when you started the conversation by being a condescending piece of shit with an inflated ego and a gross overestimation of the value of your contribution.

Come to think of it, that’s probably why I want you banned.

An actual troll? I find them amusing.

You don’t even meet that standard.

Hippodameia
Hippodameia

Trolls just don’t try anymore.

Fifth Sibylline

You don’t even meet that standard.

Hmm.

Having read the documents, do you not imagine that squashing a nobody who “use to be the mod for /r/narcissism on Reddit” would be a challenge? For people who have Senators on their side and go to the U.N.?

I have read the docs. All of them.

I’ve also spent 4+ hrs monitoring the KIA, /pol/ and other nasties who love this.

I can see their responses and so on.

Do you really think I’m going to waste my time trolling you?

I gave an honest appraisal of a situation to stop another 3 months of bullshit in real people’s lives. And I also know who the players are, which you’re now labeling “conspiracy theory” which is just playing into the hands of the people who you watch.

The rest?

Well, hey.

I’m suggesting that Janus isn’t a good place to inhabit, so let’s get beyond there.

But fine.

Feed off each other. Sick.

Paradoxical Intention

Fifth Sibylline | February 11, 2016 at 6:45 pm

Nope.

You had an opinion.

My first post:

Kind of depressing news on the GG front. Zoe Quinn is dropping charges against her ex. Mostly because she’s tired of drawing this legal battle out and all the threats and bullshit that go with it because the justice system is too busy making sure she’s a “good victim” to actually deal with her ex.

I understand (and empathize) with the decision, but it still raises my hackles a bit that this is the way things had to be, and that GG will say this is a “victory” for them because they essentially bullied her into backing down for her own personal safety.

The only “opinion” I stated was that:
1. It was depressing news.
2. That I understand and emphathize with her decision
3. It still makes me angry

Those were my “opinions”. The rest was facts.

You took issue with the facts as I told them, and went off and said I was stupid and that Quinn didn’t have a case and none of us know how shit works.

So yeah, we got antagonistic with you, because you marched in here and gave an unwanted, condescending opinion. Cry me a river.

No, you outright accused me of “creating a narrative” and told me that Quinn didn’t have a case because I could go check out all these places online and we don’t have any idea how things work because you are trying to convince us you work at the UN and then you went off about how you “wouldn’t give up on or abandon” her ect.

I can read what you’ve written. And none of it is coherent or factual.

You then went on the offensive and tore my opinion apart.

You know.

You can state something.
I can state the opposite.
We can disagree.

We can. Except you tried to accuse me of “creating a narrative” and went off on one and got super antagonistic because I dared suggest that Zoe Quinn had a case and dropped it to preserve her mental health, and apparently this is an affront to your sensibilities.

One: No one’s dogpiling you. We’re having a conversation. People are responding to your (many) posts. That’s the way comments sections work.

Two: I wasn’t the one who called you a “douchenozzel”, Poopsie.

Three: I’m American too. So lay off the ableism and sexism.

FFS.

The lead story is some person (unique) who wore a fucking T-shirt.

Stop me while I put my apprehensions about Syria on hold, this is a top fucking story.

Falconer
Falconer

Is hinting at all this secret knowledge about who’s allegedly paying ZQ’s bills supposed to make you look cool? ‘Cause the last time that worked on me, Dan Quayle was Vice President.

You called yourself and your Super Kewl shadow government friends Orcas. Please go hunt sea lions somewhere else.

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

@Fifth Sibylline;

Aheh. I was willing to believe you up until the

f you do, then know that M[redacted] think tank would NEVER abandon a fellow sister in need, nor would they not give her support.

Sweet fancy Moses, Fifth. Adults who work with information that is supposed to stay private don’t name-drop it into a public forum to win internet points.

Real adults who work with sensitive information, if confronted about that information, will say “I can’t talk about it” at most, not hint at it like a Young Adult spy novel. You read like a conspiracy theorist, trying to keep M[redacted] secret, but bursting at the seams to gabble on about it.

I am getting this by comparison to my friends who work with the UN, and my own NDA agreements. Either you’re lying your face off or you’re grossly incompetent.

((addendum: I don’t like the various forms of the word ‘douche’ either! So there’s that.))

JoeB
JoeB

Honest question FS, what do you have against paragraphs? What did they ever do to you?

Lea