antifeminism bullying evil SJWs heartiste kitties literal nazis masculinity men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny PUA racism trump

Nazi-lite pickup artist so thrilled by Trump’s use of cat synonym he spews gibberish

Presumably Trump supports THIS pussy
Presumably Trump supports THIS pussy

These are exciting times for the portion of the American electorate that supports Donald Trump as the next-best-thing to an actual reincarnated Hitler.

Indeed, the pickup artist and white supremacist who calls himself Heartiste is so thrilled by Trump’s recent use of the word “pussy” to describe Ted Cruz that he celebrated with a blog post so filled with his own peculiar jargon that it appears almost as though it’s been beamed to earth from a Nazi-occupied planet mars.

As Heartiste sees it, the “hermetically sealed, culturally isolated, demographically gated bubble boys of the beltways” just can’t grasp the hunk of raw Aryan manhood that is the Trump.

These effete fags who don’t even lift clutch their pearls when Trump channels the spirit of his blood and soil White Warriors and speaks in the MASCULINE language of the Tribe Realtalk.

Yes, that is a sentence that was written by an actual human being.

Anything remotely masculine frightens shitlibs, you see, because masculinity, unlike femininity, is more closely associated with truth-telling. And masculine men remind your typical shitlib of his years spent in middle school with his underwear waistband hiked up to his nipples.

Heartiste is so excited to see Trump, his orange-colored great white hope, insult his opponents like an overgrown schoolyard bully that he is forced to make up new words to express his powerful emotions.

I love it. Trump is smart, charismatic, and in touch with the vast army of non-insider Whites who are FED UP with anti-White virtue signaling and the gayfagfruitcup feminization of White leftoids who, for now, control the media vertical and horizontal.

The more pussy bombs the Don drops, the higher his polls go, and the squeakier Kevin Williamson’s cucksnark gets.

Ah, I was wondering when Heartiste would pull out his favorite c-word, cuck.

Presumably the Kevin Williamson Heartiste is referring to is the so-called “cuckservative” writer at the National Review, and not the guy who created Dawson’s Creek. But who knows? Maybe Heartiste is still mad that Joey ended up with Pacey instead of Dawson, played by blonde-haired, blue-eyed dreamboat James Van Der Beek?

Only Heartiste knows for sure.

He ends his post with this question:

Would you rather have a vulgar President or a mincing, prissy, passive-aggressive, White-hating, mulatto fuccboi president? Rhetorical.

I’m going to go with door number two.

newbie
newbie

Heil Trump!

(Too soon?)

Ben
Ben

Who’ll do the movie, “The Trumping of the Will”?

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

He seriously said “Don’t even lift” unironically.

I’m going back to bed.

Valentine
Valentine

I can’t imagine heartiste has many readers who’s first language isn’t total gibberish. So hopefully that narrows down the amount of neo-nazi dickbags he can ‘rally’ to his cause. Also what’s all this about masculine men? Theres nothing masculine about being so fragile that you panic over nonsense like ‘the extinction of the white race’. -_-

Dalillama
Dalillama

I had to read that part three times to figure out what he said. I kept thinking he missed a word. Don’t even lift what? A finger?

Paradoxical Intention

Wingdings makes more sense than whatever the fuck that was.

Jamesworkshop
Jamesworkshop

comment image

Valentine
Valentine

I read it as if he was first going to say ‘lift pearls’ but changed his mind to ‘clutch pearls’ and forgot to get rid of the first one. Also probably due to what @sfhc said about not actually expecting him to use the ‘do yo even lift’ meme as a serious thing.

brian
brian

“Yes, that is a sentence that was written by an actual human being.”
is there any proof? that heartiste is an actual human being, I mean.

weirwoodtreehugger

I found footage of the Trump supporter meetup at Heartiste’s place.

weirwoodtreehugger

Well, my post with a gif in it got eaten, so that’ll have to wait for later. But I’m also wondering what a gayf*gfruitcup is? It just sounds like something that would be served at a gay diner or brunch place like the restaurant the guys from Queer as Folk always hang out. Not quite the devastating insult Heartiste thought it was.

Scaly Llama
Scaly Llama

@Brian

“Yes, that is a sentence that was written by an actual human being.”

is there any proof? that heartiste is an actual human being, I mean.

He’s probably one of those lizard people Davis Aurini is so worked up about. There’s a certain reptilian quality to his “prose”.

Bina

Oh bathos, thy name is James Wiedmann.

And on that note, I can see that my irony meter will not be back in working order by the end of tonight, after all.

Snowberry
Snowberry

Heartiste to English translation: “gibber GIBBER gibber gibber gibber gibber GIBBER gibber anyone who does not prostrate themselves before the almighty Trump is shit! Because Trump is god! Ia ia don’ld fhtagn!”

rikalous
rikalous

@Dalillama: Lift weights. “Do you even lift?” is a memetic phrase, and it refers to lifting weights.

Stella
Stella

Tribal Realtalk made me laugh. Like what does that even mean?

Bina

Tribal Realtalk made me laugh. Like what does that even mean?

Undiluted racism, complete with words the press can only spell in asterisks.

Alex Rogan
Alex Rogan

I understood the actual words he used, but not in the order he out them in. Is it some kind of special code, where, if cracked, reveals the bloodline of Jesus can be traced back 5 minutes. And, in fact, his most recent decendant is the Fonz?

reymohammed

A gayfagfruitcup has champagne, multicolored fruit cocktail, and little rainbow-colored parasols. In summer, you can add crushed ice and a little white rum. Put a maraschino on top. It’s quite refreshing, and especially appropriate for a brunch al fresco!

Mels
Mels

Ha ha ha, oh my god. Assuming he means his own brand of [toxic] masculinity, and not any kind of healthy masculinity, that assertion is pure comedy gold.

L
L

What the hell is fuccboi? Is the writer too much of a “pussy” (God, I hate that) to spell out “fuckboy”?

StarStorm
StarStorm

I still refuse to think of “pussy” as a synonym for weak and vulnerable. No, if you want weak and vulnerable, you want balls. Those fuckers are just a nice dangling target and pain factory.

That said, I *THINK* I understood Roo–whups, Heartiste’s, it all blends together after a while–rant, but I kind of stopped giving a shit after he actually used “who don’t even lift”. Actually, I stopped caring after “effete fags”, but you know. Got plenty, really, I just don’t want drain the tank if there’s a box of kittens needing a home.

Pandapool -- The Species that Endangers YOU (aka Jackie; currently using they/their, he/his, she/her pronouns)

I’d eat the shit out of a gayfagfruitcup.

Epsilon
Epsilon

My family is politically diverse, yet nobody likes Trump because he’s whiny and has no mental filter at all.

Hart’s prose looks like it came straight from a trollfic or crackfic.

numerobis
numerobis

Yes, that is a sentence that was written by an actual human being.

Are you sure about that? Looks like markov-chain gobbledygook to me.

Shadow
Shadow

don’t even lift

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! The man’s a fucking cartoon!

Maybe Heartiste is still mad that Joey ended up with Pacey instead of Dawson, played by blonde-haired, blue-eyed dreamboat James Van Der Beek?

Doubtful. We all know that JVDB is a cuck due to his absolute reliance on Luther (long may he reign) 😛

Feh. No idea how to fix that html bork :$

Three Snakes

What is it with extreme right wingers and their inability to speak English? Why can’t they just talk like normal people and leave out all the weird jargon and pseudoscience nonsense?

epitome of incomprehensibility

“shitlibs” – I believe I played that when I was 13 or 14. You take a “Mad Libs”-style puzzle, fill it with dirty words, and read it out loud and laugh as if it were the funniest thing on earth.

“virtue signaling” – This means flashing special lights on your vehicle that tell other people what positive character traits you possess.

“gayf*gfruitcup” – I agree that this is a dessert.

“leftoids” – are almost leftists, but not quite.

“…who, for now, control the media vertical and horizontal” – Unfortunately, we don’t control it diagonally yet.

“cucksnark” – This is probably also a dessert.

“fuccboi” – This is an alternate-universe version of an Avril Lavigne song, of course.

Cleverforagirl
Cleverforagirl

I’m so glad I read the comments. I was a little embarrassed that my brain latched on to gayfagfruitcup, which sounds fuckin’ delicious, to the exclusion of everything else. Probably bc everything else just got processed as “racist arglebargle” and “stuff that makes baby Jesus cry”

bluecat
bluecat

Right, so that’s gayf*gfruitcups all round. Yummy.

As we lounge on our divans by the pool and watch the wrestling.

It’s Heartiste v the English Language, and I know where my money is.

Snowberry
Snowberry

So I looked up “fuccboi”, since I wondered if it meant anything beyond a generic insult. It appears that the word has evolved quite a bit over the decade and a half since it first appeared. It seems to have gained the following meanings, in chronological order:

1. Gay male equivalent of “bimbo”
2. Gender presentation non-conformist
3. Idiotic and/or non-streetwise black man
4. Annoying pervert

Given that “mulatto” probably refers to president Obama (it’s an archaic term for half-black and half-white) he’s probably going with #3. Which is an odd juxtaposition of slang terms no matter how you look at it.

Tessa
Tessa

Always capitalizing the w in “white” aaaand the “don’t even lift” unironically. Stay classy Heartiste.

So he’s comparing “masculine men” with 12 year old boys bullying other kids by giving them wedgies?

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Heartiste’s prose has moved beyond purple and out of the visible spectrum. It’s ultraviolet. Bees use it to find nectar.

On what planet is it “manly” to talk like a pottymouthed 8 year old?

And on what other planet does Donald Trump lift? He’s not exactly the picture of physical health. He always looks like he’s on the verge of a stroke. Imaginary enemies will do that to you.

I love the arrogant, patronizing certainty of this sentence. You just know it floats atop a quivering mass of insecurity, like banana slices on jello. (Deluded, self-important banana slices.) Heartiste lives in a strange binary world where violence, bigotry, insults, extreme right wing politics, truth, freedom, and manhood are all self-evidently interchangeable and synonymous, while everything else is opposite, weak, and evil. Sometimes I wonder if he can actually see in color.

Saphira
Saphira

Ok, all I got out of that was: *grunt, grunt* “Masculine manly men good. Trump great! White power! I hate gays. Liberals bad. Feminine evil. Cuck. Vote Trump!” *chest thump*

Or something like that. Gibberish is not my strong point.

weirwoodtreehugger

Cucksnark a dessert too?

Okay. I envision it as some sort of mix of custard and Snickers bars made into a pie with a cookie crumble crust. Maybe with some sea salt caramel drizzled on the top to represent the salt of white and male tears.

That sounds pretty good.

Eldacar351
Eldacar351

That one was a doozy. I haven’t even sauntered over to the Chateau to read the whole thing and my head is already spinning. Not because I’m offended or a sensitive “libtard,” but rather because what he writes just absolutely reeks of total Altemeyer/F-scale Authoritarian Follower mentality. He just seems utterly in love with the guy.

Nequam
Nequam

Look, I know it’s overly facile to assume noisy homophobes are in fact so deep in the closet they can play grab-ass with Mr. Tumnus, but the way this guy witters on about Trump’s Mighty Whitey Virility is giving me a creepy feeling.

bluecat
bluecat

@ Nequam

“so deep in the closet they can play grab-ass with Mr Tumnus” is lovely. Thank you for that: I’m definitely using it.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

Heartiste reminds me, once again, why he’s my least-favourite manospherian. Thank you to everyone who posted in this thread to mock him; it really helped.

(Especially Buttercup Q. Skullpants, Ben and Newbie. You three had me laughing.)

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

Shartiste and Trump need to get their own island – one that’s not already occupied because I wouldn’t be so evil as to wish them on one other human being let alone a whole island population – and there they can practice marching, saluting, build walls, weight lift in skimpy shorts to impress each other, speak gibberish, and marvel at the scent of their own farts. Really. Nobody would mind if they did that – the getting an island thing that is. Especially if it happens to have an active volcano, just think of it as “constantly adding more land”, and a geothermal heat supply to tap for TrumpinShartiste needs.

I’ll just be over here praying that the volcano pulls a Mt. Saint Helens in their general direction if that island thing happens.

Arctic Ape
Arctic Ape

When I saw the title of this post, I thought “Huh, maybe it’s some new assbag who’s not been covered here before. Either that, or Heartiste.”

Ghost Robot
Ghost Robot

I don’t for one second believe that Heartiste lifts anything heavier than a bag of corn chips.

On an unrelated note, the hilarious Pool Party Radio podcast laid into Return of Kings this week. They get their facts wrong about Roosh himself, but the rant itself is bitterly hilarious.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Cucksnark a dessert too?

Cucksnark is pudding that you make, then someone steals and eats it in front of you while making loud smacking sounds. It’s onomatopoeic.

Bonus points if the eater and the pudding are of mismatching hues.

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

I thought a cucksnark was some sort of harry potter thing? Like a little golden bug you gotta catch with a net?

And I really think we need to include servings of gayf*gfruitcups in the welcome basket. Those sound delightful.

comment image

Little less-silly (or little-less silly) comment about lingo and tribalism. I know that every clique has their own jargon, and it’s how groups identify their own. Feminists have mansplaining, and intersectionality, and things like that. Can I just say how *annoying* MRA (and conservative) slang words are?

Like – feminist words have meanings, they can be clearly defined and have a certain role. They can be a little *hard* to define at times but they aren’t empty insult-words, generally. But sweet fancy Moses do MRA words annoy me. They’re all meaningless words-that-mean-person-I-don’t-like! Empty, empty, empty! I don’t mind if you’re going to be insulting, doods, and I even get that you want to be irrationally insulting, but good grief, make some words that mean things!

Freemage
Freemage

reymohammed
February 9, 2016 at 8:51 pm

We may need to add this to the Welcome Package, though I suggest abbreviating the name to the GFfruitcup.

Arctic Ape
Arctic Ape

Effeminate fruitcup?

loquora
loquora

Heartiste, do you even English, bro?

GardenGallivant
GardenGallivant

No this is not ultraviolate it is in the far red spectrum end that flies use to zoom in after following the rotting scent that draws them and other buzzing saprophytic organisms like Heartiste from great distances.
Bees are attracted to sweet scents and as you said use ultraviolet landing guides on bowl shaped flowers or large tubulars like antirrhinums.

That ultraviolate was a mistype but I think my subconscious took over so I left it as the better descriptor. I’m never that clever intentionally.

Patricia Kayden
Patricia Kayden

If only White people voted, perhaps Trump would win easily but unfortunately for MRAs and other bigots, we minority voters will get to help decide who will replace our current “Mulatto” President. And I assume that many of us can see clearly that Trump is a bigot who shouldn’t be anywhere near the White House.

P.S. This is why Republicans are so hell bent on passing voter restriction laws to eliminate as many minority voters as possible.

Unlucky Blackjack
Unlucky Blackjack

I don’t mean to cast doubt on this guy’s skills as an anthropologist, but I don’t think there is a Native American tribe know as “Realtalk”, nor has there ever been one in the United States.