a woman is always to blame antifeminism beta males entitled babies evil old ladies heartiste hypocrisy irony alert mansplaining men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny oppressed white men PUA reactionary bullshit red pill

“Bitter Spinsters Will Be The Death Of The West,” Unmarried Middle-aged Man Proclaims

Ugly post-wall woman faces her fate
Ugly post-wall woman faces her fate

Woman-hating skirt-chasers love to imagine the women who won’t sleep with them — and any other woman who offends their delicate male sensibilities — growing old alone and unloved, except by their small armies of cats.

In a recent post rehashing — and expanding on — this perennial misogynist fantasy, pickup artist and self-proclaimed lady expert Heartiste explains that “unmarried, unloved, childless, aging, bitter White spinsters” have only themselves to blame for their lonely later years, having pissed away “their prime fertility years riding the cock carousel (or riding its close cousin, the social media attention whore carousel).”

This argument, if it can be called that, may sound awfully familiar to long-time readers of this blog.

But Heartiste isn’t done yet. Instead of merely ruining their own lives, he warns, these sluts-turned-spinsters may well end up destroying Western civilization itself — or at least the white parts of it — by welcoming non-white “rapefugees” and other immigrants into their country.

Why are these white spinsters allegedly so bent on what the alt right laughably calls “white genocide?” Heartiste, himself an unmarried middle-aged man, explains that some of these sad and bitter spinsters will inevitably

react to their dispossession and displacement from the sexual market – and the maternal market – by exacting revenge on their outer world (homogeneous White Europe) with a summoning of succubi from their inner world. These … loveless rejects [are] throwing open their butthurt hearts to trashcanistan migrants, expressing through their imbecilic kumbaya chanting a dual longing for sexual and maternal satisfaction.

Did I mention that Heartiste is a white supremacist as well as a self-proclaimed connoisseur of the vagina?

Let’s continue:

[German Chancellor Angela ] Merkel falls into this category, but unfortunately her psychological spinster distress could mean the destruction of Germany.

Merkel is what one might call a rather atypical spinster, as she is in fact married. (“Spinster,” in case anyone has forgotten, means an “an unmarried woman who is past the usual age for marrying and is considered unlikely to marry.”)

But as Heartiste sees it, even though singleton status is a rather crucial component of the dictionary definition of “spinster,” women don’t literally have to be unmarried to be psychological spinsters. Marrying a

[w]eak, enfeebled, sycophantic beta male husbands can trigger this crisis of femininity just as assuredly as unmarried solitude, for the resentful wife of a pathetic beta feels as isolated as the single woman with her cats.

But presumably these spinsters still need to be old, right? I mean, that’s also pretty central to modern usage of the word?

Apparently not to Heartiste.

In a followup post later the same day, Heartiste quotes from an evo psych paper that directly contradicts his “Spinsterism Leads to the Death of the West” thesis. The paper, by the infamous eve-psycher Satoshi Kanazawa, reports that young women, not old spinsters, are the most welcoming to foreigners, turning xenophobic only in their 40s.

Instead of tossing out his old thesis, Heartiste simply uses Kanazawa’s paper as an excuse to bash younger women for their “ignorant xenophilia,” telling us that

I have heard far more support for rapefugees, and more generally for open borders, from young White women than I have from any other group of people.

Heartiste apparently forgot about this when writing his spinster post only a few hours earlier.

I hope that I’m getting a skewed impression of women’s true feelings regarding border control and White demographic displacement, because if I’m not then the fate of our White nations is sealed, barring repeal of the 19th Amendment.

So there you have it: Old, unmarried women will be the death of the West —  if by “old” you mean “young” and by “unmarried” you mean “well, possibly married too.”

Heartiste has all his bases covered.

rugbyyogi
rugbyyogi

My English marriage certificate listed me as a spinster at the ripe old age of 26 – meaning simply never-before-married. I think they’ve only recently done away with that now.

I’d probably fall into their married-but-spinster category now, since I only managed to produce one (nearly-all) white baby. But it wasn’t my husband’s Beta-ness that put me off, but his new-found MRA philosophies, his declaration that I must work (and I earned more than him) but child care and most house work was my responsibility because I was “the mother” – and also his refusal to have sex with me unless I eschewed all birth control. And I wanted another kid… though I’m very glad I didn’t breed twice with that asshole.

ScarlettAthena
ScarlettAthena

“… throwing open their butthurt hearts”?!? I just can’t get past this image….

dust bunny
dust bunny

I actually wish this made sense. White western global hegemony can’t fall fast enough.

Too bad immigration to the west has the opposite effect in reality.

mildlymagnificent
mildlymagnificent

Dearie me. You gave that charmer the flick?

Whatever next?

Aaaanyway, I must be one of those married spinsters. Married to one really bad man for a few years. One really good one for the rest of my life. Next month mrmagnificent and I will have been sharing our lives for 40 years – married for 38 of them. I presume he must be some kind of beta loser according to these guys, though being a feminist-in-love, I just don’t see it. I see a good person, wonderful husband, marvelous dad who is also a kind and loyal friend.

Clearly I’m mistaken in all of this but I’m happy, he’s happy, our daughters are both happy and their partners are happy.

mildlymagnificent
mildlymagnificent

Oh dear. That first comment was a reply to rugbyyogi.

Dark Statistic
Dark Statistic

I am eternally grateful for alpha males who use their powers of logic to make sense of these complex issues for me.

Just not in the way they intend.

Lea

As a a recently single middle aged fat woman with issues on her issues I can tell you I’m not bitter and getting laid is not a problem. Making friends? Not a problem.

But I am single after 20 years of mostly housewifing. I’m about to move in with another woman, all our dogs and cats and my kids. It’s ideal. I’m so happy. Financially , I’m fine. But most women in my position would not be. Marriage and being a nurturer and domestic will not ensure you are not single at 40.

For reals though, its a good thing to be. Am I sad we had to face facts and separate? Yes and no. Break ups are sad, but they happen for a reason and that makes them a good thing that ultimately makes you a happier person. If I wanted to be bitter, I’d have stayed in a dead relationship. Single is better for me. Single me is better. Single ex is better too. Marriage does not fix you or make you happy ever after. Its just a commitment between people.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

A good accompaniment to a moral compass: Ask yourself what Heartiste would want, then reconsider your choices if it matches what you were about to do.

Lea

Being afraid of refugees because ladies might like them better than you is not alpha.

Rabid Rabbit
Rabid Rabbit

I know I shouldn’t, but I can’t stop looking at the ugly post-wall woman in the image at the top and wondering why she dressed up so much to go buy groceries.

Doubtless it’s because she’s trying to eye-rape innocent men with her naked back when they’re just trying to buy a can of pasta or something. Oh, who am I kidding? Real men wouldn’t be in the grocery store anyway. So her vile plan is going to fail, because wimminz are dumb, amirite?

Or something.

Note: post may contain sarcasm.

Lea

I’m so entertained that women can’t do anything right, but we rule the world and must be seen as a serious threat to all things good and penis-y.

Which is it to be young feller? Ifn I’m helpless and foolish, I can be all powerful and frightening.

Tulse
Tulse

Bingo. It’s like they admit that these swarthy masculine specimens from exotic climes are far superior sexually to their pasty doughy selves. How beta of them.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

Lea, I have missed the hell out of you.

*Can’t*

Lea

Thanks EJ. I’m always lurking.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

Also: James “Heartiste” Weidmann continues to be my most loathed manospherian. Perhaps it’s his use of the word “rapefugee.” Perhaps it’s him squawking “cuck” like an alarmed chicken. Perhaps it’s his insistence on trying to teach his disgusting views to others. Whichever it is, it’s foul and deeply unbecoming.

dhag85
dhag85

unmarried, unloved, childless, aging, bitter White spinsters

Best example of manosphere projection I’ve ever seen. This is literally, word for word, a description of the author himself.

Number Sequence
Number Sequence

“Trashcanistan?” Ok, I think we can make a case for sending Heartiste to the time-out corner because he is clearly a seven year-old.

Leda Atomica
Leda Atomica

The maternal market? What ever the hell…

snork maiden

Could it also be that Fartiste observes people behaving compassionately towards the refugees, and the only way he make sense of this is to project some evil agenda?

emilybites
emilybites

Small armies of cats? With little suits of armour and tiny banners?

Awesome.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

EJ – I agree, Heartiste is especially loathsome. For me, it’s his preening violet prose, coupled with his wildly incoherent thought processes and disgusting racism/misogyny. It turns my stomach. Reading his writing is like boarding a half-finished, uninspected roller coaster filled with spoiled scallops. Ugh.

Guys like Heartiste are always yammering on about how all-important “SMV” is for women. Then they devote their entire lives to tearing down the perceived SMV of women, whether they’re post-wall, pre-wall, conventionally attractive, or what have you. Even on the rare occasion when they do manage to get into a relationship, they spend every second trying to undermine their SO’s SMV so they can maintain the upper hand. If it’s so very important to attract women with high SMV, why would you deliberately sabotage that? Wouldn’t it be to their (alpha) advantage to inflate their partner’s SMV and brag about what a great catch she is, instead of focusing on how overvalued she is and how fast she’s depreciating? If women really are overvalued, then it makes them look like idiots to spend so much time and energy pursuing them.

Just more evidence that SMV is complete and utter bullshit, even by their own logic.

I’m unmarried, in my 40s, and surrounded by…well, my sweet children, my fwuffywuffy cat, my wonderful family and lots of dear lifelong friends. Clearly, whatever my “market value” is, it’s irrelevant.

Heartiste seems to have forgotten that men grow old, too. No amount of hanging around nightclubs sucking the life force from college-age girls is going to stop that process.

a summoning of succubi from their inner world

Yes. Spinsters created the Syrian crisis by spelling out ‘C-H-A-D-T-H-U-N-D-E-R-C-U-C-K’ backwards on a Ouija board, which opened a hole into our world from the Refugee Dimension. That is exactly what happened. Immigrants are just the hallucinations of single ladies, responding to their mating calls.

Does Heartiste even listen to himself?

my yearning arms embracing only groceries

1. Ahaha. Do married women not grocery shop?

2. Don’t knock it. Parsley and tortilla chips can be a great emotional support in your sunset years. Way more, actually, than these insecure Great White Alfalfa shitlords. I’d rather turn to an inanimate cement block for a sense of comfort, security, and self-esteem.

‘by exacting revenge on their outer world (homogeneous White Europe) with a summoning of succubi from their inner world. ‘

I recently had occasion to write about this, so happen to know that succubi are female demons, and incubi are male demons.

Chadthundercock?
*dies laughing*

Lea

I never grocery shop. My hellish femdemon minions bring me bonbons and cups of fresh man tears to soak my feet in.

mrex
mrex

Our entire society buys into the myth that a miserable single person will suddenly become happy once they marry. Don’t ask how, it’s magic. Dozens of Disney movies couldn’t be wrong!

It’s really cute when a PUA pictures himself as the knight in shining armor sweeping the damsel off to happily ever after instead of being the evil predator lurking in the woods. I thought service to others was for beta chumps?

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

I always grocery shop, despite being male, because my adoring nubile impressionable disposable young women are too busy obsessing over selfies and instragram to know which type of fresh stem ginger to buy. A man’s place is in the kitchen, dammit, because food matters.

I do not in fact have any adoring nubile impressionable disposable young women at present, either, because I’m early in a relationship with someone who can converse knowledgeably about T S Eliot, which is way more important.

WeirwoodTreeHugger
WeirwoodTreeHugger

Heartiste and others like him are just so pissed off that women have agency and white women aren’t “their women” anymore.

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

@Emilybites

The armor and banners are fine and good, but I, for one, would prefer cats not to be armed any more than they already are. They are quite well outfitted to be sharp and pointy from birth!

RoscoeTCat
RoscoeTCat

Anyone with a “small army of cats”, will NEVER be lonely and unloved 🙂

My most loathed Manospherian is Dalrock, hiding behind God and the Bible, or his interpretation of them.

There really is no way for a woman to please these guys, not that I’d ever want to try.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

@Buttercup Q. Skullpants:

Your use of imagery is simultaneously amazing and also sickening. Please remind me never to get on your bad side.

brooked
brooked

Holy crap, that
I took a look at that Satoshi Kanazawa paper. Oy vey.

His abstract starts of with this bold claim.

The evolutionary psychological perspective on wars suggests that the ultimate cause of all intergroup conflict is the relative availability of reproductive women.

Now I was skeptical that someone could explain the ultimate cause of all intergroup conflict in a 28 page paper, but it turns out Kanazawa can do it in one paragraph.

How would evolutionary psychology explain war and intergroup conflict? Recall that EP avers that the ultimate motive for all human behavior is reproductive. While modern nations go to war on philosophical, moral, political and economic principles, such as “the defense of democracy,” or even vaguer “the protection of national interest,” the primary motives for engaging in warfare in the EEA must have been reproductive.

Note: Kanazawa had established that “the ultimate motive for all human behavior is reproductive” is a fact by pointing out that we wouldn’t exist without reproduction, so therefore it’s “the ultimate goal of our existence”. Anyone suggesting alternate impulses like “self preservation” or “happiness” should just shut it because they’re wrong.

There are two important principles of EP. First, from the evolutionary psychological perspective, the ultimate (albeit unconscious) goal of all biological organisms, including humans, is reproductive success. Humans, just like all other species, are designed by natural and sexual selection to reproduce. The fact that many of us do not think that’s the ultimate goal of our existence or that some of us choose not to reproduce is irrelevant. We are not privy to the evolutionary logic behind our design, and, no matter what we choose to do in our own lifetimes, we are all descended from those who chose to reproduce. None of us inherited our psychological mechanisms from our ancestors who remained childless. Everything else in life, even survival, is a means to reproductive success.

Seriously, for real, the drive for reproductive success explains everything including wars because it just does, OK?

While my evolutionary psychological theory of war attributes its ultimate cause to the reproductive needs of humans, Thayer’s (2004) competing theory from the same perspective attributes it to their material needs. Thayer argues that humans engage in wars in order to gain and defend resources (pp. 97-115). On the theoretical grounds, Thayer’s logic appears to be backwards, because, from the evolutionary psychological perspective, men need material resources in order to gain access to reproductive resources (women), thus reproductive resources are more primary than material resources.

Alan Robertshaw

Buttercup

Seconding EJ’s comments (once again, don’t let this go to your head 😉 )

You have such a way with language and metaphor.

Alan Robertshaw

@ Brooked

Ah yes, I remember the Stop the War demos.

You couldn’t move for people waving banners saying “It’s all about the relative availability of reproductive women!”

Sporkey
Sporkey

I’m gonna nominate this:

for a Shiny Beautiful Internet.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

we are all descended from those who chose to reproduce.

Helpers at the nest? Kin selection? Social reproductive strategies? Allele selection? What are those? Everything I need to know about biology, I learned in my sophomore year.

Tulse
Tulse

Yeah, I had a hard time parsing that as well. I think he’s implying that the succubi come from inside the women, but that doesn’t make much sense as he also seems to be saying that the refugees have excessive sexual attraction, like incubi presumably would, and certainly wouldn’t need women to have magic powers in order to pull them in.

I figure it’s probably not worth spending too much time and attention trying to work out how it’s suppose to go together.

AltoFronto
AltoFronto

David, where do you get these 1950s comic panels from? I really want to know what the context was for this one.

It makes me think of the “Comics With Problems” that used to get handed out to kids to teach them about V.D. and Communism. http://www.ep.tc/problems/

Everything the manosphere puts out is exactly on that level of cringe-worthiness.

Makroth
Makroth

It’s all converging. MRAs, racists, ”traditionalists”. I’m predicting a bigotry singularity sometime in the future if things continue like this. I dread that day.

Pandapool -- The Species that Endangers YOU (aka Jackie; currently using they/their, he/his, she/her pronouns)

So, like, lesbians?

Niiice.

ColeYote
ColeYote

Heartsie, if misogynist neo-Nazi PUAs like you are what represent European culture, it can’t die soon enough.

Kat
Kat

TW: Trigger warning for violence against the defenseless.

@snork maiden

I haven’t read much of Heartiste, so I don’t know his personality well. But much of the manosphere that I have read and observed does see this compassion as an evil agenda because the attention is aimed at someone other than themselves.

That kindness women show toward refugees who must leave their home if they are to live? It should’ve gone to the manospherian.

The attention women give to their cats? Ditto.

And if the manospherian is in a relationship and the woman gets pregnant? That could trigger (or trigger worse) domestic violence:

The WHO recently published its findings from a large multi-national study of women and abuse.10 The prevalence of physical violence in pregnancy was reported by women at between 1–28% in 15 different countries. Between a quarter and a half of these women experienced direct trauma to the abdomen during pregnancy. Over 90% of the assailants were the biological father of the unborn child.

Violence against the unborn? Yes! That’s just how jealous, manipulative, and malicious these guys can be.

TW: Trigger warning for violence against the defenseless.

WeirwoodTreeHugger
WeirwoodTreeHugger

I can’t decide if Roosh or Heartiste are my least favorite. Sorry, Dean-o. You’ll have to try a lot harder.

Paradoxical Intention

I don’t grocery shop, I have robots to do it for me. I’m also contemplating building myself a robot that can peel grapes for me.
comment image

And when it comes down to it, hell, I could get and/or build robots that also satisfy my sexual desires too! (Don’t Google it if you’re at work/school/don’t want to see people in compromising positions in varying levels of nudity. I know you’re tempted, but don’t.)

So, remind me why we need Heartiste again when we can build robots? I mean, he can’t even build robots.

[This post contains slight hints of sarcasm. It would be cool to have an awesome robot spouse to help with anxiety and such tho.]

Alan Robertshaw

@ altofronto

He, I love all those old comics. I also like those public information films in a similar vein.

I wonder why they put “Get Tough” on there though. It’s still a well respected H2H combat manual today and there doesn’t seem to be anything problematic about it.

In fact Fairbairn was quite the feminist (even though he might not have recognised the term). He produced a version of GT especially for women. It’s pretty much the same as the commando version but with different pictures and examples of scenarios.

The manual was called “Hands Off!” There’s an interesting article about it here.

Kat
Kat

@Makroth

Luckily, there are always power struggles between authoritarian groups (see, for example, the mighty clashes between the MRAs, PUAs, and MGTOWs, small groups whose philosophical differences are–tiny? Or maybe never existed?).

Just as luckily, there are always contradictions in the thinking of an authoritarian. So a racist man might love his own wife. Or a white MRA might date someone of a different race. Or a traditionalist dad might look the other way when his children flout his rules. That’s because authoritarianism is a very crude philosophy; it doesn’t take real life into account. If you take authoritarianism to its extreme, all those with views that oppose the Big Guy’s views would get wiped out. That would leave one alpha guy, and he wouldn’t live long all alone on planet Earth.

I heard author Jane Smiley being interviewed the other day. She said this (I’m paraphrasing): “Liberals are curious about the way things work. Conservatives crave power. So conservatives grab a lot of power. But then, because they don’t know much about how things work, they run out of ideas. That’s what’s going on right now with the US Congress.” So maybe the work of liberals (or progressives) can now come to the forefront because conservatives (aka authoritarians) have run out of intellectual steam.

Rabid Rabbit
Rabid Rabbit

Meanwhile for your further amusement: http://www.cbc.ca/radio/irrelevantshow/the-irrelevant-show-january-23-2016-1.3413066/fearing-loss-of-privilege-white-middle-class-north-american-men-tearfully-launch-fundraiser-1.3413069

It’s almost not satire. It’s also clearly Edmonton’s apology for being the home of Canada’s worst MRAs.

C. Thundercock
C. Thundercock

Considering they’ve already tortured “cuck” into meaning “man I don’t like or disagree with”, it’s hardly surprising that “spinster” should get the same treatment.

dust bunny
dust bunny

@ EJ

I used to feel the same way about Heartiste back when he was coherent and intelligent, in a white guy economist kind of way. But he’s dumb now, and feels relatively harmless compared to the rest of the lot. If he used to actually be able to pick up women, I suspect that’s over now too.

@ RoscoeTCat

Dalrock gives me the creeps too, as does Rollo Tomassi. Every manospherian who has a family horrifies me. I don’t even want to think about it, my skin crawls.

Monzach
Monzach

@Paradoxical Intention

This may be a stupid question, and I apologize for it, but why would Wonder Woman want to peel grapes, never mind having a robot do it for her? :O I mean, I have eaten many a grape in my day and have never had problems with biting through the peel on them. In fact, apart from the produce from the melon family, I find grapes to be the easiest fruit to chew through. o.O [sarcasm] Ah, but of course I’m a manly alpha male with a strong jaw… [/sarcasm]

1 2 3