The We Hunted the Mammoth Pledge Drive is on! If you haven’t already, support this blog by donating through the PayPal button below. Thanks!
Over on the Men’s Rights subreddit, one thoughtful and considerate MRA has decided to do the women of the world a giant favor — warning them of the sneaky ways that feminism will actually end up harming them!
Mostly by making them such terrible people that no man will ever want them.
Here are bullet points 4 through 7 in mikesteane’s list of Ten Ways Feminism Has Harmed Women, a post so important that the r/MensRights mods have stickied it to the top of their front page.
4. Very many women can no longer find husbands because the western men can see that feminist laws and applications have made marriage a bad deal for men.
5. Many others cannot find husbands because the toxic views feminism has led them to has made them unmarriageable.
6. Still others cannot get married because the sexual liberation ideas pushed by feminism has led them to ride the carousel until their market values have fallen off a precipice.
7. Then there are those who, believing that being rude and bossy indicates strength and independence, in keeping with feminist polemic, have destroyed their own relationships, including marriages.
Not only that, but feminism will make women so rude and uppity that they will end up annoying each other with their uppity rudeness:
9. The ignorant rudeness that women are commonly taught is empowerment rebounds when they find themselves forming groups with other ignorant rude women.
Also, ladies, now you have to work outside of the home. Did you know that? Ha ha.
But nobody will hire you because you have some dumb non-STEM college degree instead of a PhD in Sitting on Your Ass at Work Posting Dumb Lists to the Men’s Rights Subreddit When You Should Be Working on a Computer Program or Something.