alpha males creepy empathy deficit has possibly never spoken to a woman men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny patronizing as heck PUA red pill

His New Pickup Technique is Unstoppable

Not having it
Not having it

Did I say “unstoppable?” I meant the total opposite of that.

edgyCensored600

H/T — r/TheBluePill

zarathustratheserpent

He’s so edgy he should talk Linkin Park.

ljy2008

Thank you David! Thank you for finding this shit and sharing it with us. Sometimes it really just puts the smile on my face that I so desperately need after a hard day 🙂

*Mello Yello voice* Smooth. Very smooth.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

Well, he’s actually doing it “right” — as many “approaches” as possible and someone is bound to bite. Right? Guys? *crickets*

Moocow
Moocow

He probably thought he was sooooooo alpha for writing that.

AnAndrejaPejicBlog (@A_Pejic_Blog)

Of the creepy internet come-ons I’ve gotten, this is my favorite (that was the only contact I’d ever had with him):
comment image

It also inspired me to change my gender to ‘kitten’ on my Facebook profile, since it’s obvious that horndogs don’t bother to check it before offering dick pics.

raysa
raysa

I’m guessing he is oh so very alpha.

I’m also guessing that he is very lonely.

That approach simply cannot work. It screams aggression. What woman wants to go on a first meeting, alone, with that kind of aggression?

I’m assuming alone, because he went on about the pleasure of his penis, or whatever.

Also, I bet he is a horrible lay.

heinzd42
heinzd42

The shotgun approach to dating: high scatter, low (likely no) penetration.

dhag85

🙁

Shaenon

I’ve seen any number of clever responses to online creepsters, but honestly the sadface emoticon is all you need.

weirwoodtreehugger

Why do so many men think that if they’re getting a soft no or even a polite but firm hard no that becoming more aggressive will get them laid?

This just happened to me today. I was standing at the bus stop and looking at my phone and this guy came up to me and gave me his area code. When I looked up all puzzled, he explained that his number starts with 952 and asked if I wanted the rest of the number. I said “no thanks” and went back to looking at my phone. He continued to hover right in front of me and asked me my name. I completely ignored him. He mumbled “sorry” and started to walk away. He clearly understood that I was not interested at this point. But did he leave it at that? No he did not. He came back over to me and asked if he could have my number. I told him that I don’t like to give it out and he finally left me alone after that.

Why do this? Obviously because accepting a no gracefully would be an acknowledgement that women have autonomy. We can’t have that, now can we? A no must not be accepted until you’ve either gotten yourself blocked, ruined her day or caused some sort of inconvenience, irritation or fear.

weirwoodtreehugger

With all the tension in the other threads, I would actually kind of welcome a sad boner troll coming in here right now to defend creepers. Is that weird?

dhag85

@wwth

I think this is only about saving face. They know they won’t get laid.

dhag85

@wwth

But after having read the rest of your comment (which I should’ve probably done before responding :p) I don’t think your story fits with what I said above.

Arthur Meyer

What’s the matter with just being friends in a platonic relationship?! Why must everyone want to have sex with everything?!

contrapangloss

Arthur, I know, right?

Friends are the bestest. I like friends. What’s wrong with friends?

Arthur Meyer

@contrapangloss

I feel like I’m becoming a crazy conspiracy theorist with how repulsed I am with my age group and how most of these “men” seem to need to prove how ultra-macho they are. No, I refuse to worship Chuck Norris and John Cena, bacon sucks, I want a Prius, and I don’t care if I remain a virgin for the rest of my life… This whole New Sincerity/”Bro Culture” has got to go!

People need to have manners and realize that everyone is a human being too. It’s going to get to a point where people will mistake kindness for flirting. =(

Like the alt-text of this XKCD.

raysa
raysa

WWTH:

It always goes back to they don’t want to hear a no, and if they refuse to hear, then they didn’t hear it, and it’s not there.

And, that thing where the woman is ignoring you? She’s playing hard to get, but she still wants you.

She ignoring you? She still wants you, bro.

She flat out said no? She’s a rude bitch, and yes, that means she wants you.

She is running away while you chase her? Dude, that means she really wants you bad! She wants you to chase her, bro.

Sometimes, we cannot win.

ColeYote
ColeYote

I always want to ask these people if this approach has *ever* worked for them.

kale
kale

There are an awful lot of movies, including a lot of kids movies, that teach men that when women say no clearly and repeatedly and are clearly angry, creeped out, and repulsed, that the guy should just keep trying because eventually she will fall madly in love with him.

Mels
Mels

@Arthur Meyer – “It’s going to get to a point where people will mistake kindness for flirting.”

But they already do. All the time. See, for example, this man who mistook female servers being nice and doing their jobs for flirting, stalked them and gave them unwanted gifts, and eventually died by suicide after he was banned from the restaurant. (TW for suicide and fat hatred):

weirwoodtreehugger

Cole Yote,
I actually did that once. He just denied that he was trying to get laid. I didn’t believe it at the time. I was only about 16. Now I think it’s true. It isn’t really about getting laid. It’s making sure we know our place as sex objects and subhumans.

brian

I gotta say, as gross and horrifying as I find this kind of behavior, whether online or or not, I also kind of envy these guys. Because I can’t even imagine having the nerve to just say “hello” to a woman I find attractive, let alone that thing that I’m given to understand normal people do called, I think, “flirting”?
but these people go to a whole new, disgusting, level.

BritterSweet

Maybe I’m giving their intelligence too much credit, but I think they don’t actually expect it to attract anyone. They just want to disturb their targets. Much like how catcalling is about intimidating the more vulnerable people (why else does it happen so much to the underaged, pregnant, sick or injured?)

BritterSweet

Ninja’ed by WWTH.

contrapangloss

Random Thing: Argenti? My parents are joining you in feral cat taming.

They started working on a feral kitty, only to find that feral kitty was actually a MomCat and has a tiny BabyCat. MomCat is now letting my mom pet her, but won’t come inside. BabyCat is more skittish, does not want anything to do with peoples, and they’re calling him/her Spook.

MomCat is a longhair brown tabby, and little Spook is a tinyblack puffball.

Crossing Fingers for the kitties to decide indoors is a good place to be, because it’s cold up near my folks’s place (currently -9 F).

Mom’s promised pictures, if she ever gets any.

I’ll be home to help with the taming process in 22 days.

🙂

contrapangloss

Back on Subject: WWTH and BritterSweet I think are spot on.

BigKitty
BigKitty

You know, in the grand scheme of things I’m not even really that nihilistic, but upon reading this, I have to say — what’s keeping the asteroid?

weirwoodtreehugger

I’m reminded of this

Every once in a while, Sex and the City is actually relevant.

Matt
Matt

@Argenti Aertheri

Sounds like the technique the advance-fee fraudsters use: look as obviously awful as possible, so that only the most gullible even follow up. It makes sense with the economics of spam, where sending messages is very fast / cheap but hands-on followup is slow / expensive.

Somehow manages to be *more* despicable as a dating technique, tho.

Virtually Out of Touch
Virtually Out of Touch

I get my news from WHTM. Had no idea there was a PP shooting. PP also helps poor women get mammograms and other non-pregnancy related exams. Are those who are against the agency going to pick up the slack if PP goes bust? How about all the “pro-lifers” paying for pre-peri-post-natal care of pregnant women and their infants? Or does their “pro-life” stance have a “sell by” date? Put your money where you mouth is, people!

“Listen here constrictor”.

I don’t get it.

bluecatbabe
bluecatbabe

Isn’t that strange?

Unless of course the aim is to disturb, or to trawl for the most vulnerable, exploitable people possible.

Nequam
Nequam

VOT: The preborn are precious and sinless. Once they’re born they’re covered in original sin and you let them go to Hell in their own fashion.

Anisky

Brian:

but these people go to a whole new, disgusting, level.

But what is there to envy? Whatever you imagine might be a desirable outcome if you did speak to a woman you found attractive, these guys certainly aren’t getting that outcome. All they’re getting is disgust and derision, which I’m going to go out on a limb is one of the outcomes that inspire your nerves.

weirwoodtreehugger

I feel like I’m spamming the shit out of this thread and I am sorry for that. But I had to share the very important news that old children’s cartoons are basically MRA propaganda. http://www.cracked.com/article_19979_5-old-childrens-cartoons-way-darker-than-most-horror-movies.html
At least number 3 and 5 on the list are. Number 1 is more of a hybrid between Silent Hill and a Chick tract.

Mels
Mels

@bluecatbabe – “The weird thing is when the hostility is right there in with the lust before there’s even been a rejection. Before the lucky, lucky recipient has even seen the message, most like.”

Elliot Rodger comes to mind, for all his insinuations that women *would have* rejected him *if* he’d tried to talk to them…

/shudder

justlikeheaven
justlikeheaven

Jesus thats hilarious.

kupo
kupo

I feel like this is a good thread to share this lovely blog I found:

Orion

Brian,

Definitions of courage are subjective, so maybe you won’t agree with me. But I’d say this:

You don’t need to envy this man’s courage or “nerve” because he doesn’t have any more than you. Underneath the hate and the swagger he has the same problems.

If you are afraid to say “hello” to an attractive woman, what’s underneath that fear? At bottom, I’d guess it’s fear of uncertainty and the unknown. If you put yourself out there, you don’t know what will happen. If you think of it as a high-stakes situation, that’s nerve-wracking. If you say nothing, then you know what will happen, and the anxiety goes away.

This guy is just as afraid of uncertainty as you are, and he’s solved it the same way — by choosing a behavior which will always generate the same result.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants

“Listen here constrictor”?

That has to be the weirdest conversational gambit I’ve ever heard. I keep wanting to read it in a Dashiell Hammett hardboiled detective voice. “The dame was reticulated, and had coils that wouldn’t quit. As she slithered into my office, she looked like she was about to squeeze either a trigger, or me.

‘Listen here, constrictor -‘ I began, but she clamped down on my arm.

‘Go step on a Lego pile, crocodile’, she hissed.”

Buttercup Q. Skullpants

There’s a certain type of trollosexual for whom the aim isn’t sex, it’s revenge. They get off on discomfiting women by insulting them and/or planting unwanted images in their heads. However the woman responds, in their heads they’ve won because they forced someone to pay attention to them.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

This could be the Wiki summary for Roosh.

contrapangloss

‘Listen here, constrictor -‘ I began, but she clamped down on my arm.

‘Go step on a Lego pile, crocodile’, she hissed.

Why is this in absolutely no books. I would read that book. That imagery is amazing.

Buttercup?

If you ever write a dorky detective novel, I am so buying it.

gosuamakenatek
gosuamakenatek

Jesus, I…I mean…wow, ok, so, here’s the thing. I’m autistic, I’m socially broken, I’ve never flirted with a girl in my life, I wouldn’t know how, I can’t even remember the last time I talked to a girl in person, and even I would never EVER be stupid enough to think saying something like that is clever or a good idea. What the hell is his excuse?

Orion

gosuamakenatek,

Do you mean can’t remember speaking to a girl you were attracted to? Or to a “girl” as in someone near your age? (But you’ve talked to older adult women) Or that you can’t remember the last time you talked to anyone female?

Subtract Hominem, the Renegade Misandroid
Subtract Hominem, the Renegade Misandroid

Now let’s talk about f###ing or death metal. Those are your choices.

As someone who has spent money on death metal on more than one occasion, I still wouldn’t.

Bye, edge-bro.

Fruitloopsie

Hugs and kisses for all who dealt with creeps and hugs and kisses for gosuamakenatek and contrapangloss for your kitties.