alpha males antifeminism beta males drama kings entitled babies evil fat fatties evil SJWs men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny not-quite-explicit threats oppressed men post contains jokes post contains sarcasm PUA red pill reddit

Red Piller: Women are creating “a female Amazonian utopia, where brainless chimps feed them grapes”

What do women want? Grapes
What do women want? Grapes

Bad news, ladies: THEY KNOW.

They know about the Amazonian utopia, the breeding chambers, the grapes — everything.

Last night, on the Red Pill subreddit, REDPILLRECKONING revealed the super seekret feminist plan to take over the world:

[F]eminists see their battle as a genuine war. They have political motives, and they will not stop until they are indeed the dominant gender in our society, and anyone but their male breeding stock is subservient to them. …

Women are manufacturing a female amazonian utopia, where a few brainless chimps feed them grapes and they run planet earth.

How many brainless chimps will there be?

One at first, but he’ll train others!

Also note that women aren’t just trying to build an Amazonian utopia, but a FEMALE Amazonian utopia. As opposed to all those male Amazonian utopias out there.

With evil feminist ladies everywhere, REDPILLRECKONING complained, the male resistance has been forced to go underground, by which he means they have turned to numerous public message boards on the internet that they run and which exclude evil feminists and ladies and wait how is that underground again?

Men have literally been forced into the shadows to talk about how fucked society is getting. In the 90’s they tried to hide and talk in bars, now we have to go to the fucking corners of the web and hide our names for fear of getting our careers wrecked.

Note to self: REDPILLRECKONING isn’t that dude’s real name.

Note to self part two: Apparently in the 90s bars were secret no-girls-allowed sanctuaries for complainy dudes.

What makes the evil feminist plan even more evil, REDPILLRECKONING went on to explain, is that the evil feminist ladies have managed to win some totally desperate beta losers over to their side.

For example, there’s this one dude named “David Futurelle” who’s super-duper terrible.

[M]ale desperation is seen in David Futurelles article where he comes after me. Or when he goes after the redpill movie. He is the definition of a beta, supplicating to women for traffic and brownie points. The dude is exactly what is going wrong with our society, men that bend hand and knee to m’lady their way through life.

Oh, wait, I think he’s talking about me.

Which reminds me: Hey, ladies! Where exactly do I go to trade in all these brownie points for actual brownies? This wasn’t covered in Beta Male orientation.

Anyway, apparently guys like me

can wreck careers because they do it from the relative shadows. He hasn’t had his career ruined because he hasn’t had everyone in favor of free speech and world rid of insanity turn their gaze toward him, and honestly these kinds of people aren’t into ruining lives and careers. But I’ll tell you what, guys like him sure as fuck aren’t above doing so.

For example, I apparently ruined the career of some anonymous dude on the internet who calls himself REDPILLRECKONING by making fun of a post he wrote a couple of months back explaining that dudes can totally generate lady “tingles” in the Hot Babes of the world is by calling them “losers.” Evidently he’s still pretty steamed about the whole thing.

Also, and I didn’t realize this, when I write things on the internet, this apparently takes away the free speech of dudes like REDPILLRECKONING. And so the only way the righteous dudes of the world can protect free speech is to prevent people like me from exercising it.

We need more numbers, and when we get the numbers, hopefully we can focus blow up assholes that try to pervert free speech and ruin the lives of good people.

In a followup comment, REDPILLRECKONING complained that

Guys like this destroy careers. He exists in a world where he can rally juuuustttt enough feminists to create a cascade of shit wherever he needs, while remaining in relative anonymity.

Today I Learned that writing things under your own name on the Internet is a kind of anonymity.

In the comments, not everyone was ready to join REDPILLRECKONING’s War on Futurelle.

Indeed, the legendary Red Pill alpha GayLubeOil came to my defense, sort of.

Hold on, there do you not comprehend the magnificent beauty of David Futerelle? A man, alass no! An Angel. A magnificent 280 pound morbidly obease angel who guids us Red Pillers with his gentle cheesy puff hands. He is but a cherub who blows wind into our sails with his chubby cheeks.

Do you not see that it is Futerelle and his Bloopies that make the Red Pill what it is today? For without them who are we fighting? Why are we writing? True passion comes from opposition. True passion comes from having enemies and a cause.

David Futerelle has given us, has given you and has given me the gift of inspiration. And for that gift you should be grateful. So blow him a kiss and rub his breasts together in gratitude for it is he and men like him that have elevated this manosphere community above all others.

Thanks for the support, bro!

And yet another commenter dropped the Red Pill atomic bomb on REDPILLRECKONING, suggesting that he — brace yourself! — was manipulated by my insidious beta trickery into LOSING FRAME.

Dude, you’re losing the frame real hard.

This guy’s blowing your post out of proportions to make a case against the red pill is the societal equivalent of your girl getting angry at you and reminding you how three months ago you forgot to take the trash out. You keep your cool, you smirk and you agree and amplify.

Damn, son, that’s harsh.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I heard the bell ring. Someone needs their grape feeding.

JocTheWriter

You can have all the brownies you want without cashing in your points! Just know that they will be store bought because I personally don’t bake that well. 🙂

misseb47
misseb47

sn0rkmaiden

Happy International Men’s Day 🙂

Newt
Newt

You keep your cool, you smirk and you agree and amplify.

My redpill glossary is out of date. WTF does “amplify” mean here? Does he actually mean repeat the criticism levelled at him, but louder? Simply raise his voice and carry on talking?

misseb47
misseb47
dhag85

Feminists are a gender now?

I like how they forgot to pretend as if when they say “feminists” they don’t just mean all women (and men who don’t hate women). Usually manospherians like to claim they’re not anti-women, just anti-feminist, but sometimes they slip up so bad.

monopole
monopole

Sadly us guys will just lose those cushy amazon grape feeding jobs to automation as wellcomment image

Tabby Lavalamp

But… isn’t… what… you’re… doing… also… free… speech? I’m soooo confused.

Crap. That’s right. The freeze peach contingent really mean they should be able to say what they want without other people exercising their free speech to criticize whatever horrible things the freeze peachers are saying.

I’m still confused by how some of this works. He uses an alias but yet his life has been ruined by you anonymously using your real name to criticize him?

Unless… HOLY SHIT! REDPILLRECKONING is his real name and David Futrelle is an alias?!?!? Mind BLOWN!

Seriously though, people need to learn what the hell “free speech” actually is.

Shotagonist
Shotagonist

Don’t they realize that you actually work for our cat overlords?

Judas Peckerwood
Judas Peckerwood

And these duplicitous Amazons are hiding their insidious plot for world domination by pretending to be shut out of corporate boardrooms and the halls of political power. Diabolical!!!

Sarah
Sarah

Mmmmm, brownies.

Lorcan Nagle
Lorcan Nagle

My wife eats grapes all the time. I frequently buy them for her when I go grocery shopping.

SHHHHIIIIIIIIIII-

k_machine
k_machine

The more I read about these red pill jerks, the more it seems that they’re engaged in an elaborate jerk-off fantasy role-play: swinging between women as submissive toys to fevered visions of women as merciless dominatrixes.

Moggie
Moggie

As a fan of film noir, I quite like the sound of being literally forced into the shadows. I might even be able to rock a fedora.

weirwoodtreehugger

I’m going to run some of his post through the high tech red piller translation system some beta orbiters built for me.

What RPR means when he says David ruined his career is that he was on reddit complaining about feminists during working hours and his boss – who is probably either a feeemale or a beta mangina – caught and reprimanded him. So you see, it’s all David’s fault!

Also, is it just me, or was Gaylubeoil’s post creepily sexual. I could almost hear the fapping noises. Ew.

kale
kale

“they will not stop until they are indeed the dominant gender in our society, and anyone but their male breeding stock is subservient to them” The way this sentence is constructed imploes that breeding stock will not be held as inferior. Foolish man, ALL men will be inferior and your sentences better be structured to properly reflect that!

chaltab
chaltab

David Futurelle, the male feminist ally of tomorrow!

and anyone but their male breeding stock is subservient to them. …

Wait so these feminists are going to make subservient everyone *except* their male breeding stock? That’s not how reproductive enslavement works!

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Fnoicby
Fnoicby

So how do I get in on this feeeeemale Amazonian utopia? Sounds pretty sweet.

Chayanov
Chayanov

I think what he’s saying is nobody has ever heard of you (despite you being the guy they talk about the most), whereas all of the world’s pundits are speaking in wondrous awe of REDPILLRECKONING.

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

@misseb47

“They know?!?! Has someone been posting our plans online? I thought we have learnt from Roosh not to do that! Katie won’t be pleased.”

No, I am most certainly not pleased, now I have to ferret out where the rats are, and just how much of a new plan I’ll need to come up with! Those blasted redpillers, much smart and great logical! With them around how will I ever succeed in my plan to take over the world with the feminist collective!

Some sort of username
Some sort of username

@SFHC

That edit is glorious, I laughed way harder than I should have. Hooray for repurposing old memes for a new age.

@Feminist Amazon Conspiracy Paradise

Where do we sign up to this plan? Because I was unaware of it until now. Will a man servant be provided or do I have to provide my own orbiting beta?

Paradoxical Intention

TIL: Saying men can’t make rape jokes and asking them not to make unwanted sexual comments on women’s bodies =/= “forcing men into the shadows”

smileyy

If I were starting a feminist #killallmen-core band right now, I’d name it “David and The Futurelles”

Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Waiter, there’s a nonparallel clause in my word salad.

If you have to retreat to “the shadows” and hide behind anonymity because your opinions interfere with holding down a job, maybe it’s time to reconsider your opinions? Most employers prefer workers who don’t view all men as brainless chimps and all women as rapacious Amazonian grape eaters who secretly run the world. Particularly if the job involves any of the following: 1) judgment 2) maturity 3) interacting with people. Employers are funny that way.

It’s amazing, the way these guys experience the most basic expectations of adulthood as horrible, crushing tyranny that require them to scurry back to the safety of their internet no-girls-allowed treehouse. What do you even say to people like that? What possible common ground is there with people who would rather see the world burn than learn how to live gracefully in it?

Also, LOL at the idea that the internet is “the shadows”. The internet allows practically everyone a platform to say whatever they want, to an audience of potentially millions. Try doing that from a barstool in 1993. The peaches don’t get much more frozen than that.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants

@Fnoicby

So how do I get in on this feeeeemale Amazonian utopia? Sounds pretty sweet.

Sign up for Amazon Prime. You’ll get free two-day worshipping from the grape chimps.

kale
kale

@Chaltab great minds think alike!

Tulse
Tulse

I’m making chana masala for my spouse tonight, so because that isn’t grapes I’m OK, right?

kale
kale

(TW) eh, a guy at my work literally said he wants to rape women “as a joke” and even I didnt report him. My mom DID report the guy who basically tries to rape her and all they did was move her… you can be a pig and have a job.

brooked

In the 90’s they tried to hide and talk in bar

Clearly feminists must have suppressed and censored the proud history of anti-feminist men’s struggle because I have no idea what he’s talking about here. In all seriousness, for me this the weirdest and most mystifying part of the rant. Bars still exist, bars where men can go and talk, so the inability to hide must be the issue. Why are they hiding rather than just sitting in bars? Who is hunting them down as they hide at bars? What happens if they are caught hiding at a bar? So many questions…

Binjabreel
Binjabreel

Amplify is basically to re-use the tactic used against you, but to hit harder. So she brings up you falling down on the chores a few weeks ago when she’s mad, so you (for example) tell her how much she sounds like her mother when she gets upset or something. Y’know, something you think will really hurt based on your intimate knowledge of her.

And, yes, it’s a fucking abuser’s tactic. Aren’t euphemisms fun?

the quai
the quai

“They have political motives, and they will not stop until they are indeed the dominant gender in our society, and anyone but their male breeding stock is subservient to them.”

Wait. Anyone BUT the male breeding stock is subservient? What’s the point of having a female Amazonian paradise if the guys you’re supposed to breed with are still bossing you around?

Also, I have no use for peeled grapes, unless someone wants to whip up a batch of white zin. Please leave the chimpanzees in their natural habitat; it doesn’t sound particularly sanitary to have them handling the food.

Wilson

@SFHC – Seconding how perfect that edit is, that pear makes me smile every time!

BigKitty
BigKitty

Yanno, “David Futurelle” would be a cool name for your superhero alterego — his superpower would be traveling to the future with grapes from NOW, and coming back to the present with fabulously rare, expensive, delicious FUTURE WINE made from PAST GRAPES!

. . . oh, that’s not such a great superpower to have? OK, my bad. So, what superpower should “David Futurelle” have?

Antisocialite
Antisocialite

Redpillers that think they are what constitutes “good people” are always worth a laugh.

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

Breeder men shall be kept separated, their lack of subservience is merely a reflection of their testosterone-driven manliness that makes them suitable for breeding. Their only job will be producing baby batter.

I am truly horrified that I just typed that last part, but not enough to delete it.

zoon echon logon
zoon echon logon

@Newt

You keep your cool, you smirk and you agree and amplify.

This is a technique for maintaining control of a situation/conversation (so you can always be the alfalfa, which is super important.) When someone contradicts/challenges you (especially a feemale), you normally respond directly to the challenge/contradiction by acknowledging it, disputing it, or with a further challenge. If your s/o says “You never listen to me” you might respond with “You’re right, I’ll try to do that more,” “Yes I do listen to you,” or “Well, you never listen to me either.” This is totes beta and may lead to horrible outcomes like having a reasonable conversation and communicating about issues in a meaningful way.

A true alpha will, instead, say something like “Yeah, I never listen to you. You never say anything worth listening to.” Don’t apologize, don’t dispute the statement, then take it further. Like a game of emotional chicken. This will catch your opponent (if you’re a true alpha all women are your opponents) off guard, and thus you Win.

Winning enough will get you sex (women love being humiliated and condescended to), whereas treating women like reasonable humans with their own viewpoints and valid emotional states much like your own will result in you being a Virgin Forever.

(/s)

the quai
the quai

@msexception

But if world-domination is the end goal, shouldn’t any hypothetical Amazonian overlords (overladies?) (ovary-lords?) ensure through genetics that these uncontrollable, testosterone-filled manly alpha males pose no threat to the future of the feminist dynasty? And, therefore, wouldn’t beta-male baby-batter be better?

I’m only moderately horrified that I took that phrase and raised you an alliteration. 🙂

magnesium
magnesium

Man, I want some grapes, now. Where is my grape boy?!

So, who wants to guess what REDPILLRECKONING extremely ruined career is? I’m putting all my chips on high school student.

Paradoxical Intention

No world domination is complete without your very own Cock Carousel!

(Will show up on the We (Kinda) Hunted the Mammoth store tomorrow as a shirt and a tote!)

eyesopen
eyesopen

Hilarious! Much better entertainment than the telly. Thanks everyone for your funny comments, thanks to David for the thread and thanks especially to the Redpillers who have made it all possible. I am off to bed now, feeling very amused and happy. Night night!

Jimmy
Jimmy

I’d bake you brownies and hand deliver them daily if I lived close enough, David. You feminist conspiriatorial devil.

raysa
raysa

I can’t put my feminist plans into action yet, I am so not ready.

I mean, I am still struggling with zombiefying men with my lady butter. I can’t get one dude, much less a group. So, these guys need not worry, at least not until I can get my zombie-man-butter army up and running.

But then, they need to watch out. MUUUAAAHAHAHAHA………

scalyllama

Damitall! Who let the cat out of the feminist Amazinian Utopia bag?! You just can’t trust some people.

(PS. You’re on great form today David – loved this post!)

Bryce
Bryce

Looks like David’s hands are full with these masterdebaters, what with those well thought out arguments and fatty jibes.

(Seriously, how was redpillreckoning’s job ever in jeopardy if he posts under an anonymous moniker?)

AAAtheist

Oh NOES!  MRAs are using decadent memes incorrectly!

They’re the ones that want to be fed grapes for simply existing hatefully.  I suggest they be fed shit instead.

Too late.  They’re already full of it.

steampunked (@steampunked)

Someone has been reading Sinfest’s older strips and taken them for gospel! I’m not sure that Tatsuya Ishida is going to be very happy though…

idledillettante

This David Futurelle dude needs to get with the program: he’s mindlessly supplicating to women, especially by *NOT* mindlessly supplicating to Cassie Jaye, director of that Red Pill movie! When will he get it and stop ruining the free speech of dudes everywhere by exercising his right to free speech?!?

I’ll tell you what if I ever see this David Futurelle I’ll give him a piece of my mind. This bending hand and foot to m’lady has got to stop; as do these career-destroying activities.

Mr Futurelle (or is it Futerelle?): check. Mate.

ej
ej

They know!

THEY KNOW!

painteyelash
painteyelash

David, were you aware that Lauren Southern, the woman who made the ‘Why I am against feminism’ video also were on Alex Jones’ show? I follow a YouTuber who has made a video about her racism and how she refuses to acknowledge that homophobia exists today. Also, she is against Slut Walk. I will link the videos, maybe there are useful to you in some way.
Is she a part of that Women Against Feminism group?

1 2 3