evil sexy ladies men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny MRA PUA red pill

MGTOWs think it’s hilarious that Charlie Sheen may have given HIV to “hypergamous” women

sheentop
Sheen

In the interview with the Today show in which he acknowledged that he’s HIV positive, Charlie Sheen declared that HIV is “a hard three letters to absorb.”

Over on Reddit’s Men Going Their Own Way subreddit, the regulars are responding to claims that Sheen may have had sex with 200 or more partners since becoming HIV positive with three other letters: LOL.

In a post with the told-you-so headline “Hypergamy Bites Back: Sheen Fucks 200+ Women After Being Diagnosed With HIV,” Redditor Factushima, whose comment history is filled with contributions to the MGTOW, MensRights and TheRedPill subreddits, declares:

Hypergamy Bites Back: Sheen Fucks 200+ Women After Being Diagnosed With HIV. (self.MGTOW) submitted 18 hours ago by Factushima http://www.tmz.com/2015/11/17/charlie-sheen-hiv-lawsuit/ Who would have thought riding the cock carousel was such a dangerous job. I'll bet right now there are hundreds of women who wished they had thought better of sleeping with a guy simply because he had money and had been on TV. What an insane waste of life.

The possibility that “cock carousel”-riding women may have contracted HIV from Sheen makes some of Reddit’s MGTOWs positively giddy. Some of their responses:

ransay3277 9 points 13 hours ago WINNING!

enry-invisible-h 4 points 16 hours ago They wanted the tiger blood. They got it.

Isaiah4verse1 2 points 18 hours ago TS for them! I don't know why they're suing him. They probably won't live long enough to spend his money. LOL

(I assume that in this context, TS means either “Tough Shit” or “Totally Sweet.”)

There were a few critics of Sheen as well. Like this gentleman with the lovely username “drippingdownherbreas” (sic).

drippingdownherbreas 2 points 7 hours ago Hypergamous whores. Sheen's still a giant asshole though.

As are you all, MGTOWs, as are you all.

Tabby Lavalamp

“What a beautiful morning! What can I do today to be the absolute fucking worst?”

Sofia van der Linde

The moral of the story for everyone who is not either abstaining or strictly monogamous: always use condoms/other STD protection and get tested in a regular basis.

In general, good thing HIV-suppressors help contain the spread of the virus and make the lives of those infected easier.

Paradoxical Intention

“Oh, look, people who I don’t like got a disease that will slowly kill them while they have to spend tens of thousands of dollars on medical treatment over the course of the rest of their lives, because they had sex with someone who they didn’t know was infected! Pity? Sympathy? What are those?”

Yet, if this had been a woman sleeping around with a bunch of men, they’d be calling for her to be burnt at the stake.

chaltab
chaltab

Charlie Sheen is a top caliber asshole but… MRAs constantly manage to find ways to disgust me even more. What worthless pieces of shit.

Virtually Out of Touch
Virtually Out of Touch

Where are Charlie’s lips?

Sofia van der Linde

MGTOW are of course jealous of Charlie Sheen but too preoccupied with hating women to admit this.

It is about hating people who have the sex they wish they had. So sad.

dhag85

They’re just jealous because they didn’t get to have sex with Charlie Sheen.

AIT
AIT

So classy, all of them…

Virtually Out of Touch
Virtually Out of Touch

“It is about hating people who have the sex they wish they had. So sad.”

Dullcock (Dalrock) noted this on his blog. “Jealous of Sin” he called it, or something like that. Still somehow it was concluded that its worse for women to have all this “sexual choice” and “opportunity to sin” than men.

Johanna Roberts

Much class. Very impress. Wow.

…in other words: what a bunch of fucking assholes.

dlouwe

Wait what? Cock carousel? Charlie Sheen is the one who had sex with scores of people. And I’m pretty sure he only has one dick. Did they somehow get confused and think that it was a story about one woman having sex with hundreds of Charlie Sheens?

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

In between all the “War and Peace” length scriptural references that are tied in with “told you so”, “this is why you shouldn’t have sex before marriage”, “all non-believers are going to hell with their slutty disease-infected evil ways taking them down the devil’s path”…and insinuations that Sheen must have been ‘doing butt stuff’ with other men because HIV is (not) a ‘gay disease’…I knew I could count on the MGTOW bunch to find a way to make this one man announcing he has HIV all about hating on women.

I hope they cannot find any lego-protective slippers and live the remainder of their sad days without a woman, or a sexbot, in a house carpeted wall to wall with legos – even the stairs, the bathtub/shower, and can’t have grass in their yard (water conservation requirements, natch’) so instead it’s all legos. Their mattress and chair seats should all be legos too.

sn0rkmaiden

@dlouwe,

to a MGTOW ‘cock carousel’ translates as ‘didn’t have sex with me’ or sometimes simply ‘not a virgin’

I feel bad for Sheen, but worse for the women. I’m sorry to victim blame, but what is it with celebrities and not using condoms? I have nothing against people who seek to have multiple partners, providing they aren’t assholes about it and bloody well stay safe.

Kale
Kale

Also, sick of the slut shaming and disease shaming of people. No shame in having HIV.

Every day when I’m driving I see all you all motherfuckers doing dumb reckless shit so I know none of us should be sitting in judgement of “sluts” (if you don’t drive you probably smoke or eat burgers or something).

Malice W Underland

“They probably won’t live long enough to spend his money”

Uh…Like, I’m sure Charlie Sheen has a lot of money, but how much money does this commenter think he has exactly? Does he think Charlie Sheen hands out full pensions to every one of the hundreds of women he’s purportedly slept with?

Sometimes I look at comments from the manosphere and have to conclude that a large part of its constituency is 17 year olds who don’t know much about the adult world.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

As a lego collectioner, I can ensure you stepping on lego isn’t that painful to begin with, and it’s something one adapt to very fast.

Also, thoses peoples are high caliber asshole. I wish I had an asshole rifle who would allow me to fire thoses assholes on another planet. Or plane. But far enough that I can never ever encounter them.

Virtually Out of Touch
Virtually Out of Touch

dlouwe | November 18, 2015 at 1:47 pm

____________________________

He rode the pussy coaster. And maybe the cock carousel as well.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Lego toilet seat.

Nequam
Nequam

I think the old Legos may have had somewhat sharper corners than the recent ones– at least, that was the observation my friend made when I gave him some 70s-80s-era Legos because I wasn’t doing anything with them…

Anyway, Legos are too kind. If you don’t want to go full medical sharps/undisposed blades on them, I would recommend liquidambar fruit.

vermillionbrain

@sn0rkmaiden

At least one of his ex-girlfriends, Bree Olson (an adult actress who was with him for a while), has stated that he used lambskin condoms, which prevent pregnancy but do jack against STDs. So it isn’t like there was no attempt at using protection.

Fruitloopsie

So ok I’m like livid right now and blown some brain cells so can’t really think right now and gonna to look up brain bleach like a lot of brain bleach and apologies for spelling and grammar and not making sense but I just want to say this right now becuase Iv been seeing this a bit often but uh for the men and boys out there who is reading this and probably thinking “..I don’t want to be a male anymore”, “I’m ashamed” and “these s***s are giving men/boys a bad name” or whatever please don’t think like this becuase then I have to be ashamed for what other women and girls have done and all that so all I want is men and boys to like be angry at stuff like this and stand up to it and try to listen to us women and girls that’s all. (And not be “nice guy”) Now excuse me I’m gonna to like try to be calm and stuff with kitties and stuff.

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

@Nequam

Well I’m glad to finally have a worthy cause to donate all those old legos sitting around at the storage place to…I should see about starting a charity drive where people bring legos
that are no younger than 80’s vintage. If that doesn’t work I’m sure I can find a few raccoons to gnaw the edges on newer legos to prevent the MGTOWs from developing calluses that render their lego decor less punishing. I’ll just train my s/o to think it’s his idea to train some raccoons to sharpen those legos (if this isn’t something using those copulins is meant for I don’t know what is!) and all will be fine and right in the world again.

However, I cannot condone anything resembling actual violence, because that would be wrong (barring situations that involve safe words and thorough negotiation, plus consent).

Sofia van der Linde

I did not know lambskin condoms were still sold in the Western world. I have never seen them even in specialised condom shops in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Then again we use those things to prevent STDs first and foremost here.

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

@sofia van der Linde

Charlie Sheen got an early start with having sex, maybe he had stocked up on lambskin condoms before they more or less disappeared in stores? He’s also a celebrity, and they seem to be able to order all kinds of stuff that is then delivered to their door that most of us wouldn’t even imagine possible to order. There are all sorts of wild possible theories.

I mean, in theory he could have been making his own in his free time, but I doubt it.

freemage

Sheen is abusive pond scum, and if he was sleeping with people without informing them of his HIV status once he knew about it, he’s guilty of at least attempted manslaughter and should be locked up. That these shitbags are even worse is an impressive low, even for them.

Virtually Out of Touch
Virtually Out of Touch

“Also, dipshit MRAs–sleeping with Charlie Sheen (or any other celebrity) doesn’t make these women “hypergamous” even by your own horribly twisted definition, unless the women were in relationships at the time with men who were unaware of their dalliance with Sheen. I strongly suspect that most of Sheen’s encounters have been with women who were not, in fact, involved with anyone else in particular.”

They mean those women passed up “indicators of interest” from “regular Joe’s” for Charlie. But let’s examine this idea that women trade up. If that were the case we’d see women en masse divorcing every 2 years or so for someone “more alpha” than the previous husband. So most women would be married and divorced dozens of times before old age and death.

LankyYankee
LankyYankee

One of my friends has a latex allergy, so she uses lamb skin (or alternative materials) because she can’t use standard condoms. She has to special order them online. Because they don’t work so well for STIs she’s pretty careful about testing before sleeping with people.

me and not you
me and not you

… I see lambskin all the time sold as latex free. I was kind of weirded out the first time I saw them, but they certainly exist. I don’t know why you would use them unless you couldn’t wear latex though, since they’re supposed to reduce feeling even more and not prevent STDs

freemage

VooT: That’s just it, though–you’re only ‘trading up’ if you have something that you’re trading out of in the first place. Sheen clearly likes his sexual relations to be as uncomplicated as possible; a jealous boyfriend/husband is likely to actually be something that makes a woman less interesting to him.

If they’re saying hypergamy means… women exercising choice in whom they will and will not sleep with? Well, okay, yes, I suspect these shits actually do have a problem with that, but they’re usually trying desperately not to admit it.

ikanreed
ikanreed

There’s no way MEN would sleep with an attractive popular movie star given a chance.

There’s no double standard, no unreasonable expectations for men, no nothing other than them being judgmental pricks.

mouse
mouse

“The moral of the story ought to be if you have HIV and you know it, tell your partners. ”

This. Charlie Sheen deserves sympathy for having HIV. But he doesn’t deserve sympathy for failing to tell any partner about his HIV+ status. Consent means informed consent.

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

Ugh. I’d say these people are repellent, but… I mean, this is the behaviour I expect from them. I can’t rouse an appropriate level of anger at it, just a sort of cynical ‘that’s what I figured you’d say’ feeling of disgust.

Need a vacation from the human species for awhile. Any suggestions?

Bryce
Bryce

@freemage

I thought hypergamy was just a general term for ‘marrying up’. Anyway it’s hard to see how it even applies to casual sexual encounters with a celebrity.

OT: Some high school kid stabbed a girl in the neck after she refused to go to prom with him because she was going with her boyfriend. He brought the knife to school the day he stabbed her so it was premptive. :/

The article is also terrible.

Virtually Out of Touch
Virtually Out of Touch

“I thought hypergamy was just a general term for ‘marrying up’.”

It is. The ninny-nanny Nanosphere hijacked the term for their own purposes.

weirwoodtreehugger

Virtually,
Some people have thin lips. I’m not sure why you needed to bring that up. There’s a lot of villainy to go around. No need to mock a physical feature that plenty of non-assholes have.

weirwoodtreehugger

Pandapool,
That story is a year old. I remember it though.

@WWTH

I must not have read the date correctly then wth. Sorry.

Wow, I really read the year wrong because it states in big bold print ONE YEAR AGO in bold. Jesus. I am bad at reading today.

weirwoodtreehugger

I’m just relieved it didn’t happen again!

Gianvittorio
Gianvittorio

The morals is always use protection. You might be monogamous but your partner might not. And get tested regularly. And do never do it in the back without protection NEVER. HIV is not the death sentence it used to be but antiretroviral drugs sucks. And PEP has also nasty effects. I know it very well. Cover up. It is worth it.

dhag85

Ew. I just read in the news about a suuuuper creepy case of a 40 year old dude who paid a 14 year old girl for sex, but was not convicted of statutory rape because he claimed not to know her real age (she looked older! she seemed sexually experienced!). Even though she had told him in a text she was 14! She had literally told him straight up: “I’m 14”, and he’s still getting away with saying he didn’t know she was 14. The trick? He thought she was “age playing”. Not kidding. What the fuck, society.

Sofia van der Linde
Sofia van der Linde

I checked. It turns out Lambskins are sold country but only with the very specific warning they do not protect against STDs. Other latexfree Condoms do protect against STDs so why these things are even sold is beyond me.
Polyurethane, polyisoprene or other synthetic materials are all cheaper than lambskin and there is less loss of sensation.

dhag85

@wwth

The coven! Best thing I saw today.

Antisocialite
Antisocialite

I’m tired of the whole hypergamy argument. It’s nonsensical to me; like men don’t dump women everyday for someone “better”. As a matter of fact, other men would consider them out of their minds for not going for it, so they can just stick their resentment that women have choices where the sun don’t shine.

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

Baw. Thank you, @weirwoodtreehugger

Orion

lambskin condoms, which prevent pregnancy but do jack against STDs. So it isn’t like there was no attempt at using protection.If I understand the science correctly, that’s a gross exaggeration. It’s a common misconception that PP and Trojan are relatively happy to let stand because it’s safer to just steer everyone away from lambskin than to have a nuanced conversation about it. I don’t blame them, honestly. However:

The truth is that we don’t know how effective lambskin is against STIs. Tons and tons of studies have shown that latex and polyurethane are extremely effective; therefore, health educators and doctors focus on convincing patients to use the ones we already know to be both cheap and safe. Lambskin isn’t widely used and we don’t have many big longterm studies on users.

The key phrase you see on a lot of product descriptions or health websites is “”lambskin should not be used to prevent STIs”, not “lambskin provides no protection at all against STIs.” The idea is that if there are well-studied, extremely-reliable options, you should use those rather than gambling on an unknown quantity — which is a totally reasonable point. I would also not recommend switching to lambskin if you have serious concern about STIs.

However, the reality is that lambskin is almost certainly more than 0% protection — maybe a lot more. Maybe as good or nearly as good as latex. I’m told that the idea that lambskin was dangerous didn’t come from studies of users, but from lab tests on the condoms themselves, and that the condoms were subjected to some pretty extreme conditions. Researchers demonstrated that HIV can pass through a lambskin condom by doing like mixing up some water with a very high concentration of HIV, filling the condom with liquid, letting it sit for several hours, and then checking the outside to see if any of the virus had passed through. It failed that test, while latex passed, so that’s definitely a point for latex. On the other hand, people rarely fill a condom with semen and leave it there for hours, so it’s not clear how big a problem this is.

I was under the impression that HIV transmission via lambskin was like pregnancy via pre-ejaculate, or HIV transmission via oral — there a physical mechanism by which it could happen, so doctors tell you not to take the risk, but we’re not sure that it ever actually does happen.

Orion

mammothed

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

Assuming that embeds, I leave it here without further comment.

1 2 3