cuckolding cultural marxism literal nazis misogyny racism

Do these sweatpants make me look like I’m supporting WHITE GENOCIDE?

hanesad
Hey, those prices aren’t bad!

Most of us, when we hear the word “genocide,” think of things like gas chambers, mass killings, ethnic cleansing.

But for the white supremacists of the world, “genocide” has a somewhat, well, broader meaning, encompassing anything and anything that might possibly, in any way, put even the slightest dent in the efficient production of white babies.

A white person marrying a not-so-white person? #WhiteGenocide! A white person living in the same neighborhood as a not-so-white person? #WhiteGenocide! A white person living in the same country as a not-so-white person? #WhiteGenocide!

As far as I can tell, practically the only thing that white supremacists don’t consider genocide is the actual Holocaust.

The latest thing that is #WhiteGenocide?

Ads for sweatpants.

No, really. Some of Twitter’s white supremacists have noticed a new promotion for Hanes, the underwear, t-shirt and sweatpants giant, that – gasp! – features INTERRACIAL COUPLES!

Cue racist heads exploding.

The prices look pretty good. I might have to buy myself a hoodie. AND DESTROY THE WHITE RACE.

Miss Andry

Fashion genocide maybe. Whites still aren’t in danger.

dhag85

They like to perceive themselves as rational and empirical, but they rarely pick up on the other low hanging “logical” conclusions.

Logic is moderately difficult. Making shit up is easy.

artsmyth
artsmyth

Regarding “black genocide,” I figure the racists tend to think along the lines of Mark Twain regarding cats: “If a man could be crossed with a cat, it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat,” replacing “cat” with “white,” and “man” with whatever “race” du jour.

Snowberry
Snowberry

@rick
That’s because the destruction of the black race *isn’t* bad, as far as they’re concerned. If that destruction is because they cease to exist, that’s good. If that destruction is because their descendants are all half-breed “muds” or “thugspawn”, that’s neutral.

But destruction of the white race? Bad no matter how it happens. This is more a matter of values than logic. So this is neither illogical nor hypocritical if within the framework of typical racist values. It’s just repugnant.

Erika

I participated in White Genocide and all I got was this stupid T-shirt

@WWTH

Cheetos, not Cheerios. The Cheetos involves a couple camping with their two children in the woods.

Christopher Tucker

Hail Tighty Whitey!

opium4themasses

I am still laughing about uptighty whiteys.

How can they keep up with all their boycotts?

Nequam
Nequam

Human Genetics League sounds like a retro-80s synthpop band name.

Chaos-Engineer
Chaos-Engineer

Oddly enough, there’s rarely a discussion of “black genocide” when the far right gets uppity about these kinds of images. The assumption with “miscegenation” is its always the destruction of the “white race”, and never the “black race”.

This follows naturally from the “one-drop rule”; the children of a “white” and a “non-white” are defined to be “non-white”.

Sometimes I try to explain to white supremacists that there’s no way to prevent the “white race” from going extinct as long as the one-drop rule is in effect. But all they need to do is announce that they’ve flipped the definition, and then the “white race” will start getting bigger every generation, and eventually make up the whole of humanity. They never listen to me though.

Irene
Irene

There’s at least one White Genocide group on Facebook. I keep reporting them and they keep mostly not getting taken down (I’ve lost track — I think they did get taken down once and re-emerged).

weirwoodtreehugger

Pandapool,
Oops! I guess reading manosphere and white supremacist drivel has killed some brain cells. Also I’m famished and Cheetos sound kind of good.

Rabukurafuto
Rabukurafuto

I’m sorry for being off topic (trust me, I’m enjoying these shits getting so angry over a mixed couple in a clothing advert) and I lurk more than post, but I got into a long argument with a friend for years over male privilege and I’m so sickened by his belief that privilege is being used to silence the poor innocent men by angry activists (who are totally at fault for not being nice to the kind privileged people). I have not been so furious in this long and I need to talk to real feminists.

Here’s that Cheetos commercial.

Annnnd when I was googling it.

Someone burn the internet. :^)

Rabukurafuto
Rabukurafuto

Is “burner” something derogatory too?

Snowberry
Snowberry

I took a brief look at racist sites and urban dictionary, and apparently “burner” is short for “coal burner” which is a slang term for a young white woman who has sex with black men. Apparently the theory is that young white some women will go out and fuck as many “coals” as possible in order to rebel against all that is good and decent, but most grow out of it.

(Goes off to vomit)

littleknown
littleknown

I believe “burner” is short for “coal burner”, which is an extremely vile and racist term used by white supremacists.

littleknown
littleknown

d’oh.

History Nerd

If you’re going by the definition of genocide in the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, something can be genocide if it involves causing serious “mental harm to members of the group,” “[i]mposing measures intended to prevent births within the group,” or “[f]orcibly transferring children of the group to another group.” The offense doesn’t have to involve mass murder, just an intent to substantially reduce the population of the group.

So a state could theoretically be guilty of genocide if it implemented a systematic policy to prevent white people from having babies (like by only allowing white people to have interracial relationships). The key is that substantially reducing the population must be intentional. But there’s no systematic policy to brainwash white people into only having interracial relationships or something, and the definition is obviously not intended to cover intermarriage that happens naturally or natural changes in population and culture that happen over time.

History Nerd

But white supremacists are probably one of the most aggrieved “victim groups” out there. So they project that onto everyone else.

Snowberry
Snowberry

er… That should be “some young white women”, not “young white some women” in case anyone’s confused.

History Nerd

It’s all a variation on the “white people/men are the REAL oppressed minorities” bullshit and false moral equivalence arguments.

I could have gone my whole life without learning what “burner” meant.

Rabukurafuto
Rabukurafuto

I figured “burner” was about the white women but I was hoping it was ironic slang for park ranger. There I go, getting my hopes up.

littleknown
littleknown

Ugh, that YouTube video seems to have attracted the attention of the “white genocide”ers:

aaron parker wrote:

This is an attempt from the coddlers and libtards to shove Coalburning down our throats. You very rarely see a depiction of Oil Drilling in a commercial/movie. There would be mass chimpouts if that happened.

dapabur1 wrote:

I do not appreciate the white woman paired with the black male. I will boycott Frito-Lay and others will too. This is more liberal attempts and ruining white families and white unity. Be sure that Cheetos and Frito Lay are on our list. You libs will laugh and taunt now but this “list” is going to be a really big deal in your lives in the future. Wait for it. Call me racist if you wish. I am not the one trying to destroy two races; the libs are the ones doing that.

The “racists” you speak of are not racist. They are traditionalists and you and others will soon find out that traditions are not ‘old fashioned beliefs’ but they came about because of facts. WE are watching and taking notes right now. We will get our chance.

:: puke ::

nparkern

Traditions come about because of facts? Just reading that one sentence shows how clueless these people are!

Of course, that guy is ridiculous though- he actually thinks that a few racists depriving themselves of certain products is ever going to be a big deal for us. It would be adorable if it weren’t propelled by so much bile and hate.

nparkern

@ autosoma, those slippers are perfect! And their owner has a brand new shiny Lego Santa Workshop to boot.

pkayden

There are other companies for them to boycott then. Here’s one for Swiffer featuring a BW/WM couple and their biracial children. Oh the horror!! THE HORROR!

dlouwe
dlouwe

I had previously associated the word “burner” with people who attend “burn” events – such as Burning Man and its derivatives. I like burners. Forever tainted. Such sad. 🙁

weirwoodtreehugger

Given the definition of “burner,” I can work out what “oil drilling” is supposed to mean.

I’ve learned so many new racist terms in the past few years :/

Tessa
Tessa

littleknown:

aaron parker wrote:

Ugh, after reading the explanation of what “coalburning” is to these people, it wasn’t hard from the context to get “oil drilling.” I think I could have gone my whole life without knowing about it.

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

@Snowberry, thank you for clarifying. “young white some women” seems much like “young whitesome women”, which is a particularly 19th Century turn of racist phrase that you really only hear from racist jerks. Typically of the Asatru/pagan version, which are the most annoying and angering for me! I’d have a lovely tattoo in anglo-saxon script if it weren’t for the fact that those sorts of tattoos are extremely common in white supremacist/neo nazi circles. They ruin everything they touch :C

#”coalburner” etc, … ugh. Notice how they always make their stupid racist slang with reference to the white person being the one acting? Robbing everyone else of agency. Guess it wouldn’t be racism if it wasn’t doing that, though!

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

“Coalburner”… See what I meant in the other thread about bigots having their own language?

The White Speech of Mandor.

bluecatbabe
bluecatbabe

Oh my! So much bad.

Race in advertising is a strange thing. Recently I went to the cinema and saw three adverts in a row for confectionary. In each advert a bunch of people escaped from their dull routine by dancing around with delight as they chomped on some high calorie sweets.

Looking at the people in each advert, an alien to the planet would deduce that all white people have exactly one friend who is a person of colour, but no person of colour has any p.o.c. friends at all.

@ arctic ape I once wrote a poem (for a given value of “wrote”) by putting the different English translations of the Finnish phrase “kuusi palaa” into verse.

athveg34f
athveg34f

Honestly, if you, David, had not released this story and I had gotten this flyer in the mail, I would NOT have even noticed that the meaningless strangers in the ad were of varying skin tone, because why?

I live in a casual household and these Hanes items might make a great little Xmas gift for literally everyone on my list.

Thanks, you zany racists! I really do ordinarily worry over what to get everyone, but I bet Hanes will be a great choice this year. I bet they even deliver.

opheliamonarch

Hello luvvies. Found out this video from a couple of years ago. I’m sure a lot of people have seen it already but I thought I’d share, the children are wonderful:

leftwingfox

The bright side about learning racist lingo; the bastards can’t hide behind code words anymore.

storyending

White woman as whore. Person of colour as invader of that whore. Classic misogyny and racism wrapped up in one!

Virtually Out of Touch
Virtually Out of Touch

There’s been a longstanding youtube war between black american women and black american men about “swirling” and its not reached peak quite yet. They both say the media pushes it in order to destroy “black love”. I dunno. I think the media may be a little lax when it comes to portraying interracial couples. Under-representing it. They say its over the top and over-representing.

The White Speech of Mandor.

comment image

Nequam
Nequam

And here I thought “coal burning” was another term for the idiotic practice known as “coal rolling”.

abars01
abars01

Is there a single movie, television show or company that right-wing idiots aren’t boycotting?! ‘Brave’ is anti-male, ‘Frozen’ is anti-male, ‘Maleficent’ is anti-male, ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ is anti-male, ‘The Lego Movie’ is anti-business, ’12 Years a Slave’ promotes white guilt, ‘The Butler’ promotes white guilt, ‘Selma’ promotes white guilt, ‘Fruitvale Station’ promotes white guilt, ‘Focus’ promotes white genocide, ‘Annie’ promotes white genocide, ‘Fantastic Four’ promotes white genocide, ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ promotes white genocide, ‘Bella and the Bulldogs’ promotes cuckolding, Target promotes gender-neutrality, Doritos promotes the gay agenda, Campbell’s Soup promotes the gay agenda, Starbucks is anti-Christmas… EAT SHIT ALREADY! And these people say that liberals are the ones who are offended by everything! At this stage, I think it’d be easier to compile a list of the movies they CAN watch (hint: it’d consist solely of ‘American Sniper’) and the companies they CAN patronize (hint: it’d consist solely of Chick-fil-A) than the ones that they can’t. Jesus, can you just imagine what the reaction would be if ‘Thelma and Louise’ had been made today rather than the 90s?

Nequam
Nequam
Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

*goes back to thinking of burners as phones* you know, those prepaid deals you can get fucking everywhere? They are magnificent for *cough*illegal*cough* activities.

…which I probably wouldn’t know if pot was legal, funny that.

Seriously though, $6 for long sleeve shirts? I’m glad I popped back here before going to bed because fuck, I really need to see if I can order some. Having just one shirt to keep me from rope burned armpits sucks and considering my aerials leggings are $25 a pop on sale… yeah, cheap shirt = hell yes!

Paradoxical Intention

Argenti Aertheri | November 17, 2015 at 12:32 pm
PI — but is it #FF0000 and #00FF00 or #FFFF00?! And that clip is definitely giggle inducing!

Is it #0000FF and #000000, or #FFFF00 and #FFFFFF?

And it’s the one that responds a few seconds after that makes the whole clip for me. Not that the four little snowmen going “HAIL SATAN” in tiny cute chipmunk voices aren’t funny enough.

Erika | November 17, 2015 at 3:27 pm
I participated in White Genocide and all I got was this stupid T-shirt

comment image

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

I’ve yet to find a white supremacist man who doesn’t have an asian girl fetish. Race mixing must therefore be fine as long as it doesn’t happen in a white person’s womb.

LordCrowstaff
LordCrowstaff

@EJ: I think it’s all about “submission” to them. Since Asian girls are supposedly more submissive (that is, as white women should be) their children will grow up under the benevolent guidance of a white father. Since white women who sleep with black men are supposedly dominated by their partners, their children will grow up under the baleful influence of a person of the non-good skin color. Thus, race-mixing is ok if the “dominating” culture is the correct one.

Race is a curious thing, is it not?

zyvlyn
zyvlyn

@opheliamonarch

VICTORY!

You gained: A small restoration of faith in humanity.

@Nephram

Oh… *returns to previous faith in humanity levels*

@EJ

Yes, exactly. According to them, white men can have sex outside of their race if they want, but if a white woman does, her uterus is polluted forever.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

@LordCrowstaff, @zyvlyn:
When you scratch them it really does seem to be all about men’s power, doesn’t it? No matter what’s going wrong, hurting women is these peoples’ answer.