a woman is always to blame irony alert PUA racism reactionary bullshit red pill rhymes with roosh

Roosh V: If I were French, I would totally round up a posse and throw out all the Muslim refugees

Roosh V raises an army

Not long after I finished my post this morning on the Manosphere dudes who are blaming the Paris attacks on the alleged “feminization” of Western culture, Manosphere dude Roosh Valizadeh put up a post in which he blamed the attacks on, well, you guessed it.

Declaring that “[t]he European people do not deserve Europe,” Roosh writes that

I’m afraid what we’re witnessing is a people who have been so feminized, weakened, and mentally controlled that they simply can’t identify an enemy within their broken gates that threatens their way of life, and is instead aiding the invaders who are actively trying to replace them.

So I was going to simply add this to my previous post.

But then I read the rest of Roosh’s post, and discovered that Roosh thinks the real solution to that whole refugee thing would be for him, Roosh, to round up some dudes and launch some sort of Red Dawn style assault on the refugees and any local police who showed up to defend them.

No, really:

If I was an angry French or German man at this moment, I know what I would do:

• I would find a small town in my country with good strategic defense that has had refugees dumped within it.
  • I would open a line of communication with a sympathetic government like Russia for possible military support.
  • I would find at least 30 men with arms who believe that their nation is worth dying for.
  • I would invade the town, kick out the invaders, and defend my position against the local police while prolonging the standoff as long as possible for maximum media effect.

Then he’d try to get other equally delusional Muslim-haters to join him in his little revolution.

Either we solidify our position and expand with external support or we die trying to defend our country. I could not think of a more honorable way to leave this Earth, of asserting my destiny in a world where lunatic terms are being dictated to me that harm myself, my family, and my nation.

Roosh does not actually have a family, per se. At least he doesn’t have one in whichever Eastern European country he’s now living in. He lives alone.

He does have a family in the United States, the family he came from. Interestingly enough, his parents are immigrants from two countries –Armenia and Iran — that are not that far from Syria. If I’m not mistaken, they’re Muslim.

You’ll need to use your own irony meter here, folks, as mine is broken again.

FinalIronyMeter_zps9935014f

So Roosh is back to not being a Muslim, I see.

Fruitloopsie

Lol Doosh you can’t even handle women laughing, flirting and throwing beer at you!

Falconer

What a fascist.

reymohammed
reymohammed

Yeah, Katz, I was noticing.

N. B.: The chances are his Irani father was Muslim and his Armenian mother, Christian. I assume he thinks mothers don’t count.

rillion

“I would invade the town, kick out the invaders”

Wait, what? He’d kick himself out?

Moggie
Moggie

So, he advocates using violence against ordinary citizens and police, in order to get media coverage to scare people into forcing a polical change. Isn’t that… terrorism? And he thinks he can call up Putin and ask for Russia to commit acts of war against a major European country to support this tiny and doomed terrorist organisation? Seems legit.

bodycrimes

I’m surprised Putin isn’t waiting by the phone right now.

Or wait… does he have Roosh on speed dial already?

bekabot

If I was an angry French or German man at this moment, I know what I would do

“…but I’m not an angry French or German man, at this moment or any other moment, so I won’t be doing any of this stuff, though I’m willing to recommend to others that they do it, with the absolute minimum of deniability. Whaddaya want? It would be hard, it would be dangerous, it would probably be unsuccessful, and it would cut into my blogging time, so it’s not for me. I would stand a good chance of being shot or of going to jail or of meeting some other nasty fate for which I’m not prepared. I could end up on the shitlist of beaucoup major nations — who do I look like, Edward Snowden? Remember that you’re talking to a dude who experiences being turned down for a date as an assault. Keep that in mind, and you’ll understand why I’m about the very last man on Earth who’s ever going to end up running interference between European nativists and the Russkies, though I’m willing to stand on the sidelines and admire the guys who cause that kind of trouble, and I’m willing to cheer them and egg them on. But join them — I don’t think so. There’s a level of attention-seeking I’m just not up for, and that’s it. It’s not my speed and not my style — I’m fond of cocktails at night and sleeping in in the mornings. But I’m willing to urge strangers to do it for my benefit or simply for my amusement. Let them incur the peril I don’t intend to share.”

(There, translated.)

greyskye
greyskye

Thanks David, I needed a laugh today. Awww Rooshy, always good for a chuckle.

greyskye
greyskye

Also, why are we not talking about Rooshe’s avatar on RoK?

Bram "Pectus"

Armenia is mainly Christian tbh

autosoma

Roosh is obviously a very mixed up confused man, I’m guessing which ever East European country he doesn’t doesn’t speak the local lingo. As an Armenian Iranian American, I’ll guess that Iranian parent is actually from North Western Iran and is probably ethnically Armenian which would possibly make them possibly Eastern Orthodox Armenian Apostolic christian. So with that in mind with the Ottoman/Turkish genocide in the early 20th century and the Shah’s ethnic cleansing and expulsions in the 50’s and then the Ayatollah’s enforcing of loyalty to the Islamic Republic or be imprisoned or expelled. I’m guessing he has significant bias against Islam. Thus is pure speculation and conjecture here.

On a separate note Iran has an interesting take on religious tolerance, currently there are around 10000 Iranian Jews. In order to be a practung Jew you must swear loyalty to the Islamic Republican and deny the state of Israel. Even more interesting is that there is a memorial created by the Iranian government to honor fallen Jewish soldiers of the Iran-Iraq war

I digress, Roosh obviously doesn’t speak the lingo of his adoptive country, because if he did, he’d hear daily, less than complimentary, about his heritage. Then again perhaps that’s where he gets his ideas from, by over hearing what the natives are saying.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

It’s interesting to see how manuspherians believe the violence to be a solution to everything. I guess they take hollywood film and AAA games too litteraly.

weirwoodtreehugger

Also, none of the attackers were actually refugees, so laying siege to a refugee saturated area would have done fuck all to prevent this.

I think the saddest part of his whole rant is all the internalized racism he’s carrying. He is so clearly desperate to be a western European so he can truly join the white nationalists and not be regarded as an outsider anymore

natters
natters

Minor correction, while Armenia is in the middle east, it is predominantly an Armenian Orthodox Christian nation.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants

….Didn’t Roosh react to Beermageddon with a “How do you do, fellow Muslims?” post?

The attacks against me is [sic] obviously Islamophobia. My traditional beliefs on women and family come from my father, who is Muslim (Shia branch). White Canadian feminists forget to check their privilege before attacking our masculine views which stem for [sic] the mighty Koran.

As you know I am a practicing Muslim man. The mosque is my sanctuary in which I strengthen my views on masculinity and patriarchy. The Prophet Muhammad and I stand together against SlutWalks, false rape accusations, obesity, and cat tattoos.

Why yes, yes he did.

But wait – now Muslims are invaders who must be attacked and kicked out of Europe!

He really is a pathetic, self-hating slimeball. He’ll never be white enough for Stormfront, he’s too sleazy for dominionist Christians, yet he can’t bring himself to identify with the enemies of the West. None of the right-wing hate groups want him. That’s a level of awful that can only be achieved by China Syndroming right through the bottom of the humanity barrel.

GammaWidow
GammaWidow

Grey’s, was that pic taken by a visitor to wherever he is incarcerated? Or is he on.the line.with Putin? Or just calling one of the many sympathetic governments that might care to risk everything to back up his life plan?

Judas Peckerwood
Judas Peckerwood

“I’m afraid what we’re witnessing is a people who have been so feminized…”

Yikes, even the women?!!! You know, the ones who make up half the population?

SpleenyBaggage
SpleenyBaggage

I’ve got the chuckles just imagining some Russian cop or politician getting that call… “So, anonymous duder on the phone, you’ve taken control of a small village in France with a bunch of your buddies, and you want us to do what..?”

GammaWidow
GammaWidow

Yet, this is still a more practical plan his proposal to micromanage every woman’s daily life.

autosoma
Reply to  autosoma

Correction, I didn’t realise he was Shia, then he would be very opposed to the Sunni/Whabist version of Islam that Daesh practice/pervert

Lady Mondegreen
Lady Mondegreen

@wwth:

“He can’t even put on a well attended talk in Canada, what makes him think he can put together an army?”

*snorfle*

Oh but if he were French, or German, and lived in a small town, and had a family…

…If, that is, he were a completely different person, he totes would do it. So there.

ColeYote
ColeYote

Hey, remember when Canada only hated Roosh because he’s a muslim?

Anyway, he should do this. Seems like a great way to get himself thrown in jail for life.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

Then again, it’s not like sunni aren’t very opposed to the sunni/whabist version of Islam of Daesh.

I have the feeling he agree with Daesh policy at home, just not with people that change country, because like women who aren’t carpet they don’t follow his internal fantasy.

Fnarf

Where exactly does he want them to go? Most of the ethnically Arab Muslims in France are second-, third- or even fourth-generation French citizens of Algerian descent. You’re going to send them “back” to Algeria, a country they’ve never seen?

sn0rkmaiden

Roosh just isn’t even trying any more. I can’t be offended by something this daft.

Tulse
Tulse

Ya know, there are quite a few ways that Roosh could actually fight against ISIS if he wanted, as in real, honest-to-goodness, bullets flying combat. There are plenty of foreigners that have joined the various militias in Syria and Iraq, or who are fighting alongside the Peshmerga. If this is really Roosh’s thing, if he is really that committed, he could buy a plane ticket and be fighting his enemy by the end of the week.

Kate
Kate

Fnarf, that’s exactly what the racists in the US used to say they wanted to do with black people “send them all back to Africa!”, nevermind that some of their ancestors had been in the USA far longer than those calling for their deportation…

expecting bigots to logic is bound to end in dissapointment.

“I’m afraid what we’re witnessing is a people who have been so feminized…”

Yikes, even the women?!!! You know, the ones who make up half the population?

No, no, the women all got masculinized. But that doesn’t help the problem of society being too feminine, for some reason.

Tulse
Tulse

No, no, the women all got masculinized.

Or, perhaps more likely, Roosh doesn’t consider women to be “people”.

Anisky

Or, perhaps more likely, Roosh doesn’t consider women to be “people”.

Pretty sure it’s this.

weirwoodtreehugger

I often wonder what racists think the logistics of sending black people “back to Africa” would be. It’s not there’s one immigration and visa system that will get one citizenship to every country on the continent. Records weren’t kept, so Americans descended from slaves don’t tend to know which country their ancestors came from. Plus, borders change over the centuries. You’d have to get DNA tests for everyone and then gain the cooperation of each country where someone’s DNA is traced to.

It would cost billions, maybe trillions of dollars and would be nearly impossible to carry out.

I know I shouldn’t expect even the most basic knowledge of how government works, let alone a modicum (modecome?) of rational thought from these people, but these are the places my mind wanders to when I’m bored.

dhag85

Funny story but unrelated:

The other day I was spying on 4chan and noticed some Mod or whatnot had made it so that the word “cuck” was automatically changed to “kek”. Needless to say, communication became impossible. It was all a mess, like “kek you’re such a kek kekservatives and all jews are keks kek kek kek for kek that kek”

autosoma

it is very interesting that many Anglo’s and in particular American Anglo’s have a belife that France is intolerant of Islam. The French respect and tolerance of Islam stretches back to the late 18th century, when Napoleon was very taken by it during the Egypt campaigns. Later (I think) during the third Empire and the colonial possession of north and sub Saharan Africa, the was again an influx of liking Islam (islamoohilia), finally in 1915, the north & west African Muslim dominions were granted citizenship. It was only during the 1950’s & 60’s during the Algerian crisis was there any feeling of Anti Muslim sentiments mostly caused by pied-noirs (returning white French embittered colonists) return to France and the attempted assassination of de Gaul.

France has always (in my mind ) always had a very positive bias towards Islam. Perhaps because of France’s post war involvement in Syria as a sphere of influence, Daesh wants to keep on taking digs at France and because of its tolerance.

What now becomes very interesting is that France has always been very cordial towards Russia and with Russia now a player in the Syrian quagmire, France can act as the bridge between Russia and the US. And with Russia signing an oil swap deal with Iran recently, we may see Daesh being squeezed on many fronts, with cooperation (at last).

I also feel it is important to point out that Sweden’s attempt to implicate Israeli treatment if the Palestinian’s is a red herring, as Hamas and Fateh are closely tied to Iran and Daesh doesn’t give a shit about the plight of Palestine. Especially as Daesh got close to the Golan after a dust up with Al-Nusra and HizbAllah.

So finally, what I’d like to say, is that manospherian bollock-brains like Roosh and his toxic buddies are trying to co-opt this aweful atrocity to continue their shite agenda.

Snowberry
Snowberry

Probably dump most of them off in Monrovia and declare that it’s Liberia’s problem.

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

The best way to ensure your plot is foiled, Rooshie, is to ANNOUNCE IT ONLINE. Rooshie wouldn’t have survived hunting mammoths, or gotten any sort of command post during a war, he can’t even deal with having beer tossed onto him! Get to walking on that carpet of legos Rooshie, and stay away from the ladies – they’re on to you and not in the way you want.

dhag85

We’re all lucky the real life version of Roosh is so unambitious and useless in every way.

autosoma

I’ve found Roosh a Job

U.S. Company Hiring Mercenaries To Kill ISIS; Starting Pay $600K/yr – No Background Or History Required

misseb47
misseb47

Rillion-“Wait, what? He’d kick himself out?”

That’s exactly what I thought, too! Roosh’s grammar is as as awful as his ‘ideas’.

Monzach
Monzach

Since no-one has mentioned it yet, I think I should point out that Armenia is, in fact, a Christian nation. They have their own special brand of Christianity, called the Armenian Apostolic Church, an offshoot of the Myasyphites, or Copts. This, of course, makes the Armenians the followers of one of the oldest forms of Christianity, since the Coptic church was founded by the Ethiopian eunuch that St. Thomas baptises in the book of Acts. Not that any of this makes Roosh the Rapist any less awful. I just like things to be factual. 🙂

misseb47
misseb47

Are you Muslim or not, Roosh? Make up your bloody mind! Also, if you are going to invade anything, do not post your plans on the internet! Everyone can read them, you know.

I am very worried about the Syrian refugees right now. Those people have been through hell and they have to deal with so much hatred on top of that. Now the attacks on Paris happen and things get even worse for them. Before the attacks, Australia was going to accept 20, 000 refugees. Now it looks like this is not going to happen. If other countries refuse to take them in, they would have no where to go. :'( what would become of them? I am so angry right now!

autosoma
Reply to  Monzach

Ummm I mentioned eastern orthodoxy and the Armenian apostolic in my comment discussing that North Western Iranians are mostly ethnic Armenians, then I corrected myself after reading a comment where Roish described himself as Shi’a.

Frankly, As my grandad would say, he doesn’t know if he wants a shit or a haircut. The man’s a dope at best.

Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III
Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III

‘So let’s you and them fight.’ Gotcha.

sagamanus
sagamanus

Is Roosh headed for a breakdown where he’s now entertaining shoot-outs, and finds himself doing just that in the future?

Monzach
Monzach

@autosoma

Sorry, I must have skipped the relevant part of your post on my original read-through of the comments. I’m more than happy to have been ninja’d by someone with more knowledge, though. Hopefully there was no offence given, since it was certainly not meant.

Anne
Anne

I think, I said it before: Democracy and free speech is good for many Things: One of them being that people tend to show their real face in the long run.

weirwoodtreehugger

Off topic, but I think a lot of my fellow Mammotheers might like this

pkayden

I see Roosh is still dreaming of Whiteness. Strange that an Iranian/Armenian is so self-identified as a White Supremacist when they’ve made it clear that he is not one of them.

Kat
Kat

But Roosh, sweetie, it was just a few months ago that you were instructing us in “Islam lite,” remember?

The manosphere sez that women are fickle — but you go waaay beyond that.

Autosoma has found you a job — a job! — that is your stated dream job. And the pay’s not bad! Will you heed the call?

Integrity: The manosphere has never heard of it.

1 2 3