Uncategorized

MGTOW: Women literally hypnotize men with their zombifying vagina goo

Men! Don't let this happen to you.
Men! Don’t let this happen to you.

Attention, class! Today we will be discussing some important new discoveries in the field of vagina science, as reported by the Youtuber and Man Going His Own Way known as Sandman.

In a new video, Sandman alerts his readers to a terrible danger: How women can use their vagina powers to turn men into “walking talking zombie[s].” As he explains:

Inside every single woman are hormones called copulins that are used to drug a man and control his mind. This isn’t a conspiracy theory. And when I first heard about this it reminded me of the original film invasion of the body snatchers where aliens come down and take humans and turn us into pod people. When I first heard about how copulin hormones I felt the same fear.

So what do these evil copulins do? Well, according to a post Sandman found on the important, peer-reviewed scientific blog called “WOMEN NEED CONSTANT SUPERVISION,”

The vagina produces a thick fluid known as copulin that has actual mind control effects on a male’s brain. If a man is exposed to a woman’s copulins, over time she will be able to number one: change, remove, or insert memories in a man’s mind. Number two: Tell the male what he sees, hears, feels, smells, tastes. Number three: Insert subconscious thoughts that will surface as “his own ideas” or behavior later. and finally number four Plant trigger words or actions that can cause thoughts, actions, or sensations in the male at later dates (days, weeks, even months).

Now, I’m no scientist but that all seems totally legit.

The most effective way women can get control of men, Sandman explains, is to literally squirt copulins into his penis.

Apparently the female genitals squirt fluid into the male member and that’s how you get STDs. But that’s also how the copulins get inside of you as a man and how the female version of the Jedi mind trick works.

One way men can try to protect themselves from this diabolical zombifying vagina goo is to wear a condom — which, as Sandman explains, should keep the copulins from “enter[ing] your penis and start[ing] to influence you fully.”

But, Sandman warns, condoms can’t protect you from the butter-scented cloud of copulins that women release into the air around them. And yes, Sandman does specify that it smells like butter.

[S]imply by being around women they are releasing these hormones into the air. Apparently they smell like butter which is the smell I notice when I’m in any place where I notice girls walking around in their mid to late teenage years. I’m guessing those are the years when they they release the most of these hormones when they are approaching peak fertility.

And this vagina-zombie-butter-lady-gas is, Sandman suggests, the reason that some men actually seem to like and respect women. Well, he doesn’t quite phrase it that way:

I believe that it’s quite likely that most white knights and manginas have sniffed and been exposed to so many copulin hormones that they can’t control the way they behave. They could be under a form of feminine mind control and completely unaware of it.

Even Sandman sometimes finds himself falling under the spell of the voodoo vagina goo.

I would look into this more but I suddenly feel a strange urge to go assist some random woman with her packages.

EDIT: For more on the totally legit science of zombifying vagina goo, see my followup post: Zombifying Vagina Goo Part Two: All Your Questions Answered!

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

Could we use this for long-distance signalling?

Suppose mrex finds herself the perfect zombie mind controlled mr mrex (mr ex?). She fills his brain with copulin to a high level of control, then sends him off on a spacecraft. During the journey, the copulin in his brain will make him obey her desires. By changing her desires, mrex can make mr mrex behave differently without any signal passing between the two of them.

GUYZ. GUYZ. WE’VE DISCOVERED TELEPATHY.

Orion

Do we know where this guy was born and where he lives now? I ask because I’m hung up on the butter thing.

People’s scents are strongly influenced by diet, but people with a shared diet don’t tend to notice. It wouldn’t shock me to learn that Americans and Britons smelled buttery to, idk, Asians and Central Americans. This guy might think it’s a young woman thing because young women are the only people he spends a lot of time sniffing.

ej
ej

@mrex
Those are some interesting questions. I didn’t actually read the whole thing, but found it interesting that I was able to pull out that contradiction by just skimming the info.

I also enjoy the fact that he wants to do a “controlled “study on this at some point. I’d love to see the methodology for that. Are there copulin deficient women he can use as his control group? Is he going to geneticially engineer copulin deficient women?

Oh, well, that got into scary scifi territory pretty quickly. The idea of genetically engineering people always makes me squirm.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

I am pretty sure that they confuse copulin with chocolate.

Orion

EJ,

so you’re saying that romantic entanglement is a leading cause of QUANTUM entanglement?

The spice must flow, I guess.

Fruitloopsie
Fruitloopsie

:gag: ugh I have to leave I think I’m going to be sick. People who add their “juices” in anything deserve to be locked up from the rest of society.

BlueSerge
BlueSerge

I am overwhelmed by the volume of quality science in this peer-reviewed science blog.

” If you are within 3 feet of an ovulating woman or group of them YOUR polypeptides are being replaced at a rate of 5% a minute with THEIR copulins. ”

Proteins (which are made of long-chain polypeptide) are roughly 20% of your body mass. That means women are literally digesting and replacing 1% of your body every minute. Also, according to a legitimate, peer-reviewed science journal, copulins are short chain organic acids, with acetic acid (vinegar) being predominate. So, not only are tissue and enzymes being replaced, they’re being replaced by a completely different type of molecule. Are women the alien from John Carpenter’s “The Thing”? I think we know the answer.

Sources:

Spies could use it to transport secrets…

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

@Orion:

Yes, absolutely. We need to do science on this.

opium4themasses

Zoe Quinn had a studio option her book and rumors suggest Scarlet Johansen is attached. Clearly this is good news for GamerGate.

loganbacon
loganbacon

The Hairpin did a rather funny piece on this, and it sounds almost as if Sandman was reading the same dubious source: http://thehairpin.com/2013/09/one-weird-trick-to-control-your-boyfriends-mind/

Arthur Meyer

So if women have this power, if a woman owned a company and gave all the male employees this “juice”, could she in theory have all the men in the company not act stupid and actually increase productivity and reduce delays?

I think the video game industry could use more women in its workforce!

erica, ascendant

Knowing the MRAsshole set a little too well, they’ll find yet another way to make this be about how trans women need to be exterminated. And, well, since this is the MRAKKK, they’ll d then start claiming Black women have different magic vagina goo, so Black women *handwaving* and *Jack Barne$ says something racist*.

Ktoryx
Ktoryx

Wow.

I mean.

I’ve read a lot of shit on this blog, but…

Wow.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

@opium4themasses:
Good news: It’s being produced by Amy Pascal, who did the Spider-Man remakes, meaning that it might be big.

Bad news: It’s being produced by Amy Pascal, who did the Spider-Man remakes, meaning that it might be terrible.

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

Clearly this is a rationalization for not lasting very long when having sex.

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

…And wouldn’t this ‘scientific theory’ support the idea of foreplay men can perform upon women? “Foreplay, it prevents feeeeeeeeemales from transferring their vagina goo mind controlling chemicals to mens’ penises as long as condoms are used during the actual sex. Oh, you won’t have to worry about lasting the customary ‘not very long’ duration if they’re already happy.”

Ellesar
Ellesar

This IS hilarious, and yes, it DOES ensure that this young (?) man uses a condom if he ever has sexual intercourse with a woman, BUT spare a thought for that woman – what a hollow, inhibited and unsatisfying 3 minutes she would experience.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

So I only made it to stage four in that ridiculous screed, but I have a theory that is either way less disgusting’ or way more disturbing — emotional manipulation and abuse.

Stage 1 — sex occurs. This is kinda a standard thing in most relationships, no point questioning that.
Stage 2 — sex occurs and he finds it pleasurable and wants more. Again, nobody is questioning that good sex makes for a repeat performance.
Stage 3 — he says he wants to golf, or whatever, she says no, he’s not going golfing, her sexy chemicals make he not want to golf… or his fear of her reaction does.
Stage 4 — he no longer even considers his previously enjoyed activities (that she disapproves of) as a way to spend time, finding himself only doing the things she wants him to.
Stage 5 — I gave up reading.

That’s not a side effect of a healthy sex filled relationship, and his magical chemical makes no sense, but that does sound rather like the results of being emotional manipulated. No chemical needed, though I guess “I couldn’t help being manipulated, she has chemicals!” might be easier to swallow than the victim blaming abuse victims usually face.

I now feel extra dirty, I preferred thinking he just really REALLY liked popcorn.

Bananananana dakry
Bananananana dakry

…Wow.

MY COOTER HAS ULTIMATE POWER, YAY

Bananananana dakry
Bananananana dakry

That was my first thought.

My second thought was to bash my head into a wall.

My third was torn on sobbing or giggling hysterically. Maybe both at once.

Bina
Bina

I was reminded of an article I read about a woman brewing beer from vaginal yeast (but at least she was honest about it and not just handing people beer and waiting for the reaction), but when I went to search for it, I came up empty. I did find this lovely article, though.

Well, I’m sure that beard beer (heh) would be a hit with teh menzers, but I think I’ll pass.

I think I’ll also pass on these cheeses:

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

@Bina

*runs screaming from her computer…..runs back still screaming*
Gah! Why did you have to post these links that I simply couldn’t resist going to because I hate myself thus will go read even as I know I am likely to encounter both the gross and scary. I’m going to go look at pictures of puppies, kittens, and maybe some goats, possibly marmosets as well.

Paradoxical Intention

In order to divert from the nasty af conversation we are currently having, have some cute pigeons from the other thread:

Bina
Bina

I know, I know. I couldn’t read far down in that myself.

And if anyone else would like some brain bleach, it looks like Maru has finally caught the Terrible Feather Monster. And now he’s so happy, he has to pad his paws on his pillow:

LankyYankee
LankyYankee

Based on my extensive Internet research (I typed ‘copulins’ into Google and only looked at the first page) these men are TOTALLY RIGHT. Sadly, my copulins must be broken, as hubby doesn’t do anything I want, nor have my attempts to make him ‘remember’ things that never happened been successful.

In terms of actual research into copulins, I found this: http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/chemistryofattraction/download/Oberzaucher_Poster.pdf

The indications on a study done by actual scientists (and not “research” done by the MRAssholes) are that copulins increase male testosterone. Interestingly enough, there was nothing about mind control in there.

Chiomara
Chiomara

So basically what he is saying male feminists are feminists because they got laid a lot, most likely with young women? Wellp.

Chiomara
Chiomara

And, like… How do we get this Goo INSIDE the penis? Do we, like, have a retreatable needle or thin tube in the opening of our uterus, that enters the urethra and releases the hormone? Does this needle have some kind of anesthesic to numb the crippling pain that comes from that?
Does it need to stay long enough in the penis to be absorbed by the blood stream? if so, do men who orgasm quickly, thereby cleaning their urethra, suffer lessen effects?

Oh, that makes sense. I mean, that’s problably why those guys who dont care for their partner’s pleasure and come super fast are not under the mental control of us damn feeeeeemales, right?

As a med student, I have so much to ask those scientists.

rugbyyogi

You know, I don’t think I’ll ever see a recipe that calls for half a cup of butter in quite the same way again.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

MARU MAKING BREAD!!!!

*calms down* ok, that was adorable.

weirwoodtreehugger

Maru is my favorite internet celebrity kitty. He reminds me so much of my childhood cat. He had very similar coloring and markings and was also super sassy. Whiskers died almost 11 years ago and I still miss him. As much as I adore Darrow and Dracarys, Whiskers was the greatest cat of all time and can never be replaced.

isidore13
isidore13

Chiomara, are you saying that this is basically derived from a fear that women will treat them like these men treat women? Because that strikes me as very accurate.

Chiomara
Chiomara

I wish my cat would ACTUALLY PLAY with the toys I buy him instead of deciding to hunt The Horrible Feet Monsters all the time.

Do you like my new profile picture?! I love it.

Dodom
Dodom

Chiomara: The human uterus is like the starfish stomach, it can turn inside out and force itself into a clam’s shell (or a penis) to digest it from the inside. Science!

AltoFronto
AltoFronto

I’ve been told the smell of toast can be a sign of stroke – is the smell of butter the symptom that precludes one of those arousal-based anime nosebleeds or something?

Fred_the_Dog

Oh no! I will never be able to tell if I’m having a stroke then…I loooooves toast!

idledillettante

I can’t believe Sandman’s earning 232$ per month from Patreon to produce ridiculous garbage like this.

Bina
Bina

I can’t believe he’s earning $2.32 a month for this.

Deborah Hitchens (@Deb_Hitchens)

they are very nervous around cats, so i hear
LMAO, terrified in fact

Frank Torpedo
Frank Torpedo

@erica, ascendant

Not only is MRAKKK an appropriate designation for their little hatefest, if you pronounce it as a single word, it sounds like EMRAHHHHK, which, in my mind, is the sound of an insectoid alien pounce-attacking.

A large, white insect, with a cone-shaped head, red eyes, and large pincers dripping venom. The venom burns everything it touches. If applied to wood, it results in combustion.

Kat
Kat

I loved “You Shall Not Pass, Dog.”

My cat sometimes plays the You Shall Not Pass, Mom, game. One of us does not enjoy that game.

Kat
Kat

@chiomara
Yes, that’s a kickass profile picture!

Nop
Nop

@Chiomara: “So basically what he is saying male feminists are feminists because they got laid a lot, most likely with young women?”
That’s the same TL;DR I took from this piece of sterling scientific research. It’d certainly explain why I support feminism.

mildlymagnificent
mildlymagnificent

Ha! I remember expressing sympathy and concern for poor, long-suffering David having to read all this stuff on our behalf. Others frequently say the same sort of thing.

If you occasionally get the kind of workout laughing this hard at some of the stuff, it’d set you up for another few weeks of dreary moaning and whining. This one is fan.tas.tic.

Of course, I’ve convinced myself that it’s a The Onion version of manuresphere bloviating. I really can’t get my head around the idea that it’s serious in any way.

modmyst

This reminds me of a friend of mine (I dropped her long ago), who was adamant that black people *smelled* different, and THAT was why they used so much cologne. To her, they were Other, right down to the molecular level.

Chiomara
Chiomara

Black people do smell different. Asian people too. I know, sounds racist, but I swear they do. At least for me and my crazily strong nose.

Chiomara
Chiomara

I have the impression black people (not brown, really dark black) smell more musky. And Asian people never smell sweaty. Not even in the armpits. They smell almost sweet.
I personally like the personal smell of all races, but, seriously, the smell of Asian people is out of this world. Whoever has had an Asian partner and a very good nose must know what I mean.

Mattie
Mattie

@some strange username

I used to read these comment threads and this blog a lot but stopped by and large because as a disabled (including mental-health-wise) person who’s known so-called “severely mentally ill” people, a lot of the dialogue around this type of stuff started to make me really uncomfortable (also, all those “comedy” pictures this blog used to share around where the joke was that the “MRAs” in question looked like men with Down Syndrome, or some stereotypical developmental/intellectual disability, in fedoras).

Anyway, sometimes I pop back in out of curiosity. I notice more sensitivity toward ableism, but it doesn’t get enforced very strongly, or so it seems. Which is disappointing.

reymohammed
reymohammed

Chiomara, people whose ancestors long lived in hot climates may develop the trait of excreting by sweat chemicals that people from cold climates eliminate via the kidneys. That explains why Pacific Asians, whose ancestors were cold-adapted, rarely produce a sweat that is acrid, while Europeans more often do and the trait is frequent in equatorial peoples. But body odor is not just a product of genetic traits, hygiene, or ambient temperature. It is also connected with diet. A bit of folklore is that, during the days of the Raj, a British colonial had to be very careful around water buffalo in Hindu areas, because a beef-eating Englishman smelled like a predator to them, and they would charge. Water buffalo in Muslim areas were used to the smell of beef-eating humans, and were not bothered by their odor.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

Mattie, if I may ask, how long ago was that? I ask cuz last(?) winter I collected a stable full of unicorns, one for every 24 hour period we managed to go without an ableist comment, in January I think there were a whole of 7 days, maybe 9. Yeah, this bipolar feminist doesn’t stand for that shit either, and I’m curious when I missed it, I’ve been sporadic much of this year though, so…

Who’s been slacking? Definitely not PI. In fact, PI, can we have a boilerplate of your “read the comments policy” reply? I’m thinking, hoping, that having a copy paste reply to ableism might make people more comfy going “yo, stop that!”

Chiomara — I don’t know? On its face, it does sound racist, otoh what you eat definitely affects how you smell (and how the sexytimes taste!), so it doesn’t seem that far fetched that cultural norms would have an affect. And I know from trans men that testosterone makes you smellier. I really, really doubt there’s anything resembling a strictly racial basis for how we smell, but diet does play a roll so the cultural aspects of that?