alpha males beta males creepy emotional abuse empathy deficit entitled babies evil fat fatties gaslighting men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny PUA red pill reddit

Red Piller: Go for chubby girls over sluts, because you can grind down their self esteem enough that they’ll lose weight

Fellas! It's not necessarily the end of the world if your date eats some food.
Fellas! It’s not necessarily the end of the world if your date sometimes eats food. Sometimes.

The Red Pill take on “Fat Chicks” is usually, well, let’s just call it strongly negative.

So I was a little surprised to find a post on the Red Pill subreddit suggesting that fat women aren’t necessarily the worst things in the world. The surprise went away as soon as I saw the explanation:

A woman can lose 20 pounds in three months but she can’t unsuck 20 dicks, ever.

And I can’t unread the phrase “unsuck 20 dicks” either, alas.

You see, as the lovely Red Pill individual who calls himself windowkicker explains, if you’re looking for a future mother to your children, fat girls aren’t always the wrong choice, so long as they’re only slightly fat, and practically virginal.

If you find an attractive girl with a low N-count but is a few pounds overweight don’t worry too much about it. Red Pillers should take this option every day over a girl with low bodyfat but is a self confessed party girl with a high N-count and here’s why-

Brace yourself.

If you have been lifting and taking care of yourself when you start the relationship she will naturally fall into line with your lifestyle; this is on the condition that you are maintaining frame and employing light dread.

“Light dread” is a Red Pill euphemism for “grinding away at her insecurities by making her think you could leave her at any moment.”

Once you have demonstrated your superior SMV [Sexual Market Value] she will start to take better care of herself automatically. … for the majority of instances, a woman will get the vibe off you that she needs to lose some weight without you saying anything. Subtleness should be applied if you do approach the subject of weight loss but for the most part this is unnecessary (again, employ dread).

Sluts, by contrast, can never unsluttify themselves. Once they’ve been with an alpha they are pretty much ruined for good decent men like the amoral abusive creeps who read the Red Pill subreddit.

Once she has been alpha widowed there is no way back to re-establishing her ability to pair bond and raise stable offspring.

I’m not saying to go out there and be Captain save a hoe, if she doesn’t respond, next her immediately, but for a girl who is on the borderline and you want to raise a family, don’t waste all your time looking for skinny bitches who are going to jump at the next dishwasher repairman that calls at your house.

Huh. Apparently those Maytag repairmen aren’t really the loneliest men in town.

In the comments, other Red Pillers share their highly enlightened thoughts on the weight issue.

Antariusz reports on his efforts to “hard dread” his current girlfriend into dropping a lot of weight.

I’m kinda taking that approach with this girl I’ve started seeing, she’s pretty much everything I’d want in a woman, 20 with a low n-count, and wicked smart, but her weight is a huge issue (no pun intended), I’m getting what I want out of the relationship, and if she improves, awesome, if she doesn’t, well I’ve invested less time and emotion into her than any of my older blue pill relationships, so it’s all good. …

I steer almost the conversation at least once a day toward diet or working out.

Pirateninj4 advises him to

Treat [her] like you know you you’re better. Make her working out a requirement and employ dread if she doesn’t do it.

Walk away if she’s not complying.

blkbullmentor meanwhile, warns that

Dread can backfire.

If she’s a lazy bitch then she’ll refuse to compete. At that point, dump her ass as it’s easier to train a new one than fix a lazy one.

nantucketghost suggests you aim for younger “girls.”

Girls you can mold. They are willing to please an alpha. New clothes, change hair style, makeup, etc. Get them into a gym, workout and bond, run, etc. You can turn an HB5/6 into an HB8/9 with very little effort and after you do so, they will feel like they owe you and be forever grateful to you.

The women who start out with the looks and thinking they are the shit are used to the betas falling all over her to do things. She’s the one night stand. She wants to sleep with the alpa, but she’ll never give up the beta and being waited on hand and foot. This woman will end up unhappy and unfulfilled in life.

redadactyl suggests that his comrades don’t try to mold women who are more than a little bit overweight.

I feel like this is possible If she is 10-25lbs over MAX. I unwittingly did the conversion on my LTR pre TRP and got her to drop 15lbs and it was great. I kinda just had to suck it up at the beginning because I saw the potential. I don’t know if I could do it again today.

Moose_war, more pessimistic than most of his colleagues, laments how easily “humble, low self esteem virgin” fat girls can be transformed into evil, sassy sluts.

A lot of fat girls stay virgins into their 20s and then just get fucked one night and it opens up this weird world tinged with hunger for sex and validation. So they get a beta boyfriend or they get fucked, and the more male validation they get, the sassier they get, and the fatter they get, and the sassier they get.

The horror!

Until one day they are a morbidly obese 45 year old woman who looks 55 and who no man is having sex with anymore and she is nasty as fuck to everyone around her, to the cashier at the store, to her male co-workers, to the skinny pretty female co-workers.

Or maybe they end up still fat, still sassy, still having sex, and still glad they never hooked up with any of the bitter gaslighting dickheads who fill the Red Pill subreddit.

H/T — r/TheBluePill

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

@justlikeheaven

I don’t see it as mean spirited to point out that I still feel sorry for him, his wife and daughter even if I don’t like his presentation. I feel it’s being honest and doesn’t obfuscate my feelings towards this situation.

deniseeliza
deniseeliza

idk I guess if I got a terminal cancer diagnosis and someone told me “I hate you but I guess it sucks for your family that you’re going to die” I’d feel like it was kinda mean.

sbel
sbel

@deniseeliza

There’s a few differences.

1) Criticizing things someone has said is not the same as saying you hate them.

2) Posting something in the comments of a website that the person probably doesn’t read isn’t the same thing as going up to a person and saying it to their face. The only way he’ll find this is if he goes hunting for it, or if his ‘fans’ send it to him.

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

@deniseeliza

For me if someone said it like that I’d feel that he/she is capable of going past prejudice and feel empathy for others. I guess I’m weird like that.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

“And I’m just sitting here like “At least my rabbit vibrator knows where my clitoris is”.”

+1 internet

Paradoxical Intention

@Argenti:

I accept this internet with pride, and I will love it and feed it and take it for walkies.
comment image

(hand not mine)

deniseeliza
deniseeliza

Criticizing things someone has said is not the same as saying you hate them.

Yes, I am aware that the words I used are not the literal same words as the words other people used. I happen to think it is unkind to criticize a person in the same breath as you are mentioning their newly discovered terminal cancer diagnosis.

Maybe some people deserve unkindness. You could try to make that argument if you wanted. But it’s still mean.

I guess you are. Because I’d think that if someone really wanted to express empathy for me, they’d find it in their hearts to not also call me a bad person in the very same breath. It seems pretty back-handed to me. Maybe I’m the weird one?

justlikeheaven
justlikeheaven

@OoglyBoogles

I just think that at this point enjoyment of what he does(For the record I agree with you on his presentation) or commentary on past things he said is irrelevant to bring up in the face of such an illness.

Is this because of what I said?

misseb47
misseb47

A Cranky Spider- Exactly! Imagine the psychological damage they would inflict on their daughters! If I have any children, I won’t want their ilk anywhere near my daughters, let alone have one as their father. No bloody way.

sbel
sbel

“Oh cmon, people totally send these comments to MRAs and Gamergaters all the time. Of course they’d send this stuff to him. Where do you think the whole idea of brigading came from?”

I don’t know what brigading is, so I have no idea where it came from. But I’m talking specifically about people posting a message on a website such as this and not sending messages to him.

“Yes, I am aware that the words I used are not the literal same words as the words other people used. ”

They weren’t just not “the literal same words.” You strongly implied that the people posting on this website are doing the moral equivalent of walking up to him and saying “I’m glad you’re dieing.”

“I happen to think it is unkind to criticize a person in the same breath as you are mentioning their newly discovered terminal cancer diagnosis.”

I disagree. I don’t see it as unkind.

Bryce
Bryce

Almost surreal how grotesque subredditers like this can talk of “pair bonding” in this context. No.

drst
drst

I’m literally going to go delete my dating profile right now because spending the rest of my days celibate and not even dating is preferable to ever encountering one of these cretins in the flesh.

flrpwll

So these dudes actually think they’re the alpha ones?

Oh.

freddymurray
freddymurray

All this talk of cancer is hitting awfully close to home for me right now, as my grandmother had just passed away yesterday from ovarian cancer. She’d been undergoing chemo over the past two years, but evidently her body just couldn’t cope anymore.

At least she’s not in pain anymore…

Virtually Out of Touch
Virtually Out of Touch

Paradoxical Intention | October 16, 2015 at 3:47 pm

freemage | October 16, 2015 at 3:38 pm
On the post itself:

I got the n-count reference from the context, but “alpha widowed”? What the fuck is that supposed to even mean?
_____

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_____

I think it might mean “this woman was fucked by an alpha and then he ‘dumped’ her”, or it has the same connotations these guys have with black men in that “one is too many (because I can’t compete with the preconceived notions I have about this guy I’ve never met)”.

_____

According to Roissy and his fanboys (they comprise half the Manosphere), black men are automatically alphas no matter what, so any woman who got dumped by a black guy is automatically an “alpha widow”.

Strange thing is, Roissy is a racist and thinks black peeps are beneath him so how that squares with black guys being automatic alphas I’m not quite sure.

Fruitloopsie
Fruitloopsie

Freddymurray
I’m sorry for your loss.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

freddymurray — sending warm thoughts your way. Name your cuteness of choice and I’ll find a pic of a baby one (that includes baby rays, they are by far the cutest things in the sea)

Alpine, RN
Alpine, RN

As a nurse can I just say…getting sick with a life-threatening or terminal illness doesn’t make most people meaner OR nicer…it just makes them, if anything, more of what they already are. You are totally allowed to criticize the political views of a sick person if you disagree with them, argue with their moral stance, whatever. They’re STILL THEMSELVES. While it’s undeniably horrible that someone has terminal cancer, and I am so sorry for their suffering AND that of their family, if they’re behaving like a jerk, they’re still behaving like a jerk, and unless they have lost their faculties and are literally not responsible for their actions, they’re still accountable for being awful.

Bina
Bina

A box of kittens for all who need a warm fuzzy right now. Please take one.
comment image

Kat
Kat

@nicoleluna

If you like, give Women’s Aid a call. They have a 24-hour hotline:

0808 2000 247

Also, you might want to check out this website for more organizations:

When I got into a difficult situation with the man I had just moved in with, I called a domestic violence hotline and they were really helpful. They helped me to understand what was going on and what my options were. I kept my conversations with the hotline a secret, of course. When I decided to leave, I had my ducks in a row. He never saw it coming.

Your situation is different, but I’m sure that a women’s hotline can help you with emotional support, practical advice, and legal advice. They’ve heard it all before.

I know that this is a scary, tough time. I’m sending positive thoughts your way.

Kat
Kat

@freddymurray

I’m sorry to hear that your grandmother died. Take good care of yourself.

brooked

(scroll past the height data)

Yikes, that article is a veritable avalanche of Evo Psych yarn spinning.

misseb47
misseb47

nicoleluna-I am sorry that having to go through this. 🙁 That guy is a real arsehole. He absolutely disgusting for abusing your trust like that. But kudos to you for doing all the right things and standing up to him by going to the authorities. Stay strong! I am sure everything will work out fine and he stopped and will be made to face the consequences of his shitty behaviour. Lots of internet hugs! ((((((((nicoleluna)))))))))

Bryce
Bryce

Being quite unfit I started running with a group of people after work (usually have to take a shorter route). If I weren’t thinking much about it, it might seem like a good activity to invite someone along to. Having read that I definitely won’t be.

I’d say it’s fine if both parties were genuinely into being physically active prior to getting together, but aside from the obvious manipulative aspect there’s something weird and gross about fixating on a partner’s physique, accompanying them to workouts while monitoring their progress.

nitpicker
nitpicker

They’ve clearly conducted and synthesized tons research to come to the conclusions. Would it kill these alpha males to cite their sources? Sheesh.

sbel
sbel

“Yikes, that article is a veritable avalanche of Evo Psych yarn spinning.”

Yeah, I wouldn’t take the theories seriously. I thought the numbers were interesting though.

Stella
Stella

@nicolalua I went through something similar awhile ago, and make sure you bring all the messages he sent you and if you have the means, his phone number and where he works and file for a restraining order. You’ll have to go to court, but he’ll get served at his hope or work and hopefully that’ll scare him enough. I’m so sorry you’re having to deal with that. Some people are just horrible. Also, tell your friends and family about him.

ej
ej

@Bryce
I think you’d be fine asking someone along to your running group. It’s something you like to do and you want to share it. Maybe it’s something that the other person wants to try, but hasn’t yet. Maybe she has no interest in it and that’s OK. Making the offer isn’t the problem. The problem with these guys is that they aren’t willing to accept “no” as an answer when they make a request like that.

My partner is a runner. I am not. I hate running and he knows this. I have no desire to join him on a run. He doesn’t ask if I want to come because he knows the answer. He never pushes me to join him because he knows I don’t like it and he accepts that. The guys in the OP are specifically trying to “train” and “mold” women into what they think is ideal, rather than accepting and loving a woman for who she is.

Sharing things that you love with someone you care about is great, but you just have to remember that they might not love it as much as you do and that you can’t force them to like or do something just because you think they should.

Nop
Nop

@weirwoodtreehugger “I’ve figured out what they’re doing. They’re doing a “you can’t fire me, I quit!”
That’s the entire MGTOW ‘movement’ in a nutshell.

lhazelgold

Actually, “evil sassy slut” sounds like pretty much my type.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants

“Only men love unconditionally”

“Guys! You need to find someone who’s slightly overweight and then mercilessly hector them into losing 20 pounds! Use dread if necessary! If she doesn’t comply, dump her ass!”

One of these things is not like the other.

Dating someone with the idea that you can mold them into your ideal partner never, ever works. Sure, people change over time, but not always in predictable directions, or in ways that you find desirable. If the chemistry, affection, and respect aren’t there to begin with – if you’re dating someone “on spec” – the relationship is never going to survive over the long haul.

But then again, TeRPs don’t really want a relationship with a woman. They want the validation of other men.

Verily Baroque
Verily Baroque

@NicoleLuna

I’m so sorry to hear what you are going through and hope that he will stop the harassment soon.

Somebody mentioned earlier about Team You. If you haven’t already, it would be a good idea to start collecting this. Decide which of your friends and family members seem most likely to support you against the ex-turned-stalker and confine in them what you feel comfortable. You essentially want people who will believe you, offer mental support and will actually do something to help if you are trapped somewhere and he’s close-by.

I suck at time zones, but if you feel comfortable doing it, please give some news about how it went with the police. Of course, if you have reason to suspect that your ex is reading WHTM, then don’t.

sn0rkmaiden

@NicoleLuna,

just adding to the hugs (if you want them).

It sounds like you’re doing everything right, starting with the fact you dumped once the red flags became visible. Fingers crossed this guy gets what’s coming to him, it does seem like the police are starting to understand that online harassment is a growing problem. There’s a fair chance you’re not the first girl he’s treated in this way, setting up fake accounts to catch you out smack of serious ‘needing to control’ issues.

Please keep us up to speed on how it works out.

Nazrala
Nazrala

“This woman will end up unhappy and unfulfilled in life.”

She also decided to stop taking female hormones and return to being a man, that man found a way to abuse the welfare system to avoid working, later he discovered the redpill subreddite and found his purpose in life.
Of course the unhappiness and unfulfillement only worsened but at least it is no longer his fault, the evil Matriarchy is at fault for making true men into helpless victims.

NicolaLuna
NicolaLuna

I’m back from the police station. The police officer was really nice and did a risk assessment and took down all the details of what’s been going on. It was a bit embarrassing showing him all the messages. He’s going to give the guy a call to warn him to stop contacting me and hopefully that will stop it. If it doesn’t stop they’ll arrest him.

leftwingfox

Glad to hear it NicolaLuna!

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ Nicolaluna

That’s good. Hopefully that will nip things in the bud.

mockingbird

@Bryce – I’ll echo ej and say that you should ask away, just don’t hector for the “right” answer.

It might be a common-interest stepping stone to a relationship, romantic or platonic.

Planning to mold another human being into an ideal through persistently wearing down his or her self-esteem is icky.

Finding like-minded people (even if you’re the avenue for the introduction of a common activity) with which to associate’s just part of life.

mockingbird

@NicolaLuna re: the police officer’s reaction: That’s awesome.
I’m glad that your experiences weren’t hand-waived away as “just being on the internet”.

And it’s good to start a paper trail (or, as the case may be, add to a paper trail) on a person like this.

Bina
Bina

That is so good to hear! I’m glad to know that at least in some police precincts, they’re taking seriously what women have been saying for ages. And dealing with it far more appropriately than they used to (which was a combination of downplaying, victim blaming, and just generally not taking seriously what amount to major threats against a person’s security.)

As has been noted here repeatedly, violent criminals don’t just spring fully formed from the forehead of Zeus. Invariably they start small, then escalate as they gauge the limits of the system and become bolder and more experienced. I agree with all those who say it’s good that this guy is now on the police radar, if he wasn’t already (as there is a good chance that he’s done this sort of thing with other women before, too, and simply hasn’t yet been “popped”.) If he’s not checked early in the game, he could well end up a serial attacker, rapist or even murderer. Any little thing against him helps!

Hambeast, Social Justice Road Warrior
Hambeast, Social Justice Road Warrior

This seems to be true; I’m staying with my dad at his house because he’s been diagnosed with leukemia and he’s on palliative care. He still makes jokes even though he’s so very tired all the time. He’s still the same person even though he knows he’s dying.

Hugs for freddymurray and NicolaLuna (and anyone else who needs them.)

Sarah
Sarah

I feel like you just have to wonder what’s going on with the guy who, when he’s with an attractive girl who’s willing to have sex with him, he starts picturing all the dudes he imagines she’s been with. It just seems like such a weird thing to do.

autosoma

@nicolaluna
big thumbs up, I’m chuffed that you managed to talk to the plods about a sensitive subject on your tod… it must have been nerve wracking to say the least. But now the balls rolling with the cops so fingers crossed, the fella gets a stern talking to from them.

Ellesar
Ellesar

I think that these lovely lads are yet again showing us their complete lack of knowledge of how people actually are. Having low self esteem is not the same as being completely passive and moldable.

I was a chubby late teen with lousy self esteem. Yes, of course it meant that I got treated like crap, but being a strong willed and intelligent young woman there was no way I would have fallen for any of this kind of crap. I was treated badly, but it was nothing compared to the abuse tactics that these arseholes promote. I never would have thought that the utterly awful bloke I was with 17 – 19 would look good in comparison to anyone!

reymohammed
reymohammed

I had to look some of this carp up. It’s hard to believe there’s a whole cult building their lives around it.

Leda Atomica
Leda Atomica

Too bad this Virginal Chubby Barbie comes with accessories such as BS-blocking headphones and a pair of boots made for walking.
If I was alone in the world with a redpiller I’d fully regain my virginity so hard that I’d turn into a hymen.

Verily Baroque
Verily Baroque

@NicoleLuna

So glad to hear that it went well with the police! Let’s hope the guy cuts it out once the police contact him.

I don’t really know you or him, but if there is any chance that his reaction to the police giving him a stern talking-to could be… volatile, I fear that it might be safer for you to stay with a friend for a few nights. If that is possible in your current situation, please look into it. The fact that he is still calling and messaging you so often even after zero response from you worries me.

alaisvex
alaisvex

@NicoleLuna,

I’m so sorry that that happened to you, but I’m really happy to hear that the police were so good about listening to you and helping you out. I hope that it all keeps going well.

@the OP,

I’ll bet anything that they expect women to get fit without building any muscle because they think that muscle is gross.

Orion

Bina,

This can go either way, actually, acto The Gift of Fear. Some criminals are motivated by self-interest, but others are motivated by pride. The former escalate when they get away with something, but the latter escalated when they feel challenged or offended. As such, getting someone “on police radar” could have good or bad results. A confrontation with police will scare some harassers into giving up, but anger others into escalating. “Serial attackers and rapists” do tend to continue until checked, but some “murderers” commit murder because they were “checked.”

Nicola,

I’m sorry you had to deal with this, glad the police are taking this seriously, and hopeful that it will all blow over soon. I’m glad you were able to make and execute a plan that makes you feel safe.