evil SJWs gaslighting harassment imaginary backwards land men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny threats

Gamergater uses hacked Patreon data to threaten supporters of a Gamergate critic

A black hole of media ethics: Sam Smith and Milo Yiannopoulos at a #gamergate London meetup (Screenshot from Smith's blog)
A black hole of media ethics: Sam Smith and Milo Yiannopoulos at a #Gamergate London meetup (Screenshot from Smith’s blog)

Randi Harper is one of the women that Gamergaters love to hate the most. A software developer, she became Gamergate Public Enemy #4 — after the troika of Sarkeesian, Quinn, and Wu — when she developed a BlockBot that enabled Twitter users to easily shield themselves (insofar as this is possible) from possible Twitter harassment at the hands of Gamergaters and others of their ilk.

This little bit of software garnered her many months of vicious harassment herself, and ultimately a three-part smear series on Breitbart by Gamergate’s pet “journalist,” Milo Yiannopoulos.

Now one Gamergater is going after Harper’s Patreon supporters, using personal information taken from the crowdfunding site when it was hacked earlier this month.

After finding the names and addresses of Harper’s several hundred Patreon supporters in the leaked data, British blogger Sam Smith took it upon himself to “warn” these people of Harper’s alleged crimes against decency by sending a mass email to everyone he found on the list.

But to a lot of people — myself included — his supposedly friendly warning read more like a blackmail attempt.

One of the recipients of the email shared it with me yesterday. It starts off in a decidedly unfriendly manner:

I am the author of the major blog www.matthewhopkinsnews.com. I am sending you this email because your name appears in a list of people who donate to a Patreon operated by a person called Randi Harper. The list was confidential but has been hacked and placed online by unknown third parties. As a result of the leak you may be named, so please read this email carefully.

Smith — who goes by the name “Matthew Hopkins” online, styling himself as a sort of digital reincarnation of the original “Witchfinder General” — then lays out what he sees as Harper’s ethical failings, linking to Yiannopoulos’ three-part smear job as proof. Among Smith’s complaints:

Harper has … admitted to drug abuse, including attempting to smoke meth from a broken lightbulb. She also irresponsibly dyed her dog blue and accidentally allowed it to lick up her drugs.

Dyeing a dog blue may annoy the dog, but if done properly it will not harm it. And literally billions of human beings on our blue planet have used drugs at some point in their lives.

Now we come to the blackmaily bit, which Smith insists is not blackmaily at all:

You are supporting a person who is associated with some of the vilest imaginable extremism. …

As a responsible journalist, I can assure you I shall not be publishing the list. However, some of you may work in regulated roles with responsible access to information, vulnerable adults or children. There may be a lawful public interest in my contacting the relevant authorities (including an employer).

Smith went on to ask Harper’s supporters if they, personally, “endorse her extremist views” and if they felt “aggrieved at Ms Harper’s failure to safeguard your personal data.” (Never mind that it was Patreon’s job, not Harper’s, to protect the data on its servers.)

If Smith’s email was intended to rattle its recipients, it seems to have succeeded. The person who sent the email to me reported that “[i]t left me quite shaken and furious.”

If the email was intended to scare donors into abandoning Harper, it has apparently backfired in a big way. Indeed, Motherboard reports that, according to Harper,

Smith’s efforts has had the opposite effect: her backers have responded by doubling, and sometimes tripling their donations. Her campaign has jumped more than $1,300 a month in donations after the emails went out.

For his part, Smith insists, as he did in a post yesterday, that his email wasn’t intended to be threatening. He had simply

decided the ethical thing to do would be to warn the people concerned, reassuring them I would not release the data and also what might happen, as I thought the Patreon boilerplate warning insufficient.

That bit about there being “a lawful public interest in my contacting the relevant authorities (including an employer)?” That was

actually just boilerplate legal language related to UK law. Obviously I am analysing these supporters and in some limited circumstances I might be required to report things – for example if they were a risk to a child. As a person who may wish to enter a regulated profession, I would be expected to cooperate with the authorities. Far from being a blackmail demand it is just standardised ‘cover-yourself’ legal language.

I will have to consult with the monkey lawyers flying out of my butt on that one.

Some Gamergaters have insisted that Smith isn’t really one of them, which is a bit silly, considering that he is a regular on the KotakuInAction subreddit — one of Gamergate’s main hubs of activity — who happily posted a photo of himself hobnobbing with Yianopoulos at a #Gamergate meetup in London last April.

But it is worth noting that the overwhelming majority of those posting about Smith’s email blast on KotakuInAction since word of it got out earlier this week have been strongly critical, blasting it as the sort of thing that (in their mind) only evil anti-Gamergaters would do. (Never mind that they haven’t.)

Of course, Gamergaters (and the mythic “third party trolls” they like to talk about so often) have been doing far worse to Sarkeesian, Quinn, Wu, Harper and many others among Gamergate’s favorite villains for more than a year now.

Still, the reaction to Smith’s blackmail-that’s-not-really-blackmail-honest suggests that at least some Gamergaters have a few sickly shreds of decency still living deep inside them somewhere. I can only hope they can nurse their decency back to full health before they ruin the lives of more people in their attempt to rid the game world of anyone and everyone who disagrees with them.

And I hope Patreon brings the full force of its lawyers down on Smith.

mrex
mrex

@Argenti

“Regarding dyeing dogs — like Robjec said, the dyes aren’t tested on dogs (in theory, in practice who knows),”

The long term effects of their use on dogs is unknown, but then again the long term effects that many cosmetics have on humans are unknown as well. Honestly, if your using a non-toxic dye like manic panic, IMO it is seriously the least of any worries surrounding the things that people put on (or in) their dogs. What about the integrity of the suppliers of ingredients for pet food? Or the long term use of bathing your pets in shampoo?

I can understand people who don’t like it, or think that it’s not worth risking an allergic reaction. But, much like humans, dogs can be allergic to pretty much anything, and there’s no way to protect them. If the dogs enjoy it, (and many do), what’s the harm? 🙂

Certainly doesn’t make someone an “irresponsible” pet owner. 🙂

Shadow
Shadow

@Moocow

So a regular who posts on the Gamergate subreddit and goes to the Gamergate meet up is not actually a gamergater.

Sure, why not. At this rate, the number of ‘actual gamergaters’ will be zero.

Well, considering they keep claiming that gamergate is “about ETHICS IN JOURNALISM yo”, they’ve all pretty much declared themselves not actual gamergaters anyways, so I buy it 😛

@EJ

Wild dogs!!! Bless you sir, you’ve made my day. I miss those bastards!

Mike
Mike

I admit to a certain amount of schadenfreude over the amount of flak it’s would be developers were receiving, though I also felt sorry for them as I believe they genuinely didn’t have a clue how much of a terrible ideas theirs was.

I was following the Peeple story, and it definitely seemed like the creators were just really naive about the broader implications of their product. I think the the Peeple creators thought (think?) that they were doing something really bold and innovative with their app, but the truth is that “Yelp for people” isn’t such a strange or novel idea – it’s kind of the logical endpoint of a lot of current technological and social trends. What was special about the Peeple people wasn’t some sort of visionary boldness on their part – it was that their drive to create an app (and the access to resources to do it) came coupled with blinkered naivete about how the internet works and about how people would respond to such a thing.

So, apparently supporting an adult who as a kid pretended to be terrible is now “some of the vilest imaginable extremism.” Move over ISIS, step aside Stormfront, we got a new player on the block.

I just wanted to add a little more to this: apparently this witchfinder dude is really leaning on Harper’s association with Sarah Nyberg (aka @SRHButts), and a lot of other GG types have been going after Nyberg and those associated with her. So, for those who don’t know: Nyberg has been actively critical of GG for a while now – she posts unflattering screencaps of GG stuff on Twitter – so naturally, GG has been looking for ways to destroy her credibility (and, it seems, her life). Recently someone unearthed some chatlogs from a website that she ran about ten years ago (she’s around 30 now, so this is stuff from when she was 19/20); in those chats, she said a lot of stuff about wanting to molest her young cousin. It’s creepy, sure, but it also seems like just a bunch of early-aughts chatroom bullshit – there’s no reason to think she’s an actual child-molester. She wrote a really good thing about it:

Mike
Mike

Not sure why the link didn’t post, but if you go to her Twitter you’ll find it…

Lisa C (@hppykittystudio)

John Oliver had a great take on peeple:

As to the rest…..I wish there were a way to take internet privileges away from gators and all tamtrum throwers that sail with them. The way I see it, if one is going to act like a baby throwing a tantrum if they don’t get their way, their toys are taken away until they calm down and learn. If they don’t learn, well, no projectiles get tossed our way.

maistrechat

It’s impressive how far GG has twisted just about everything at this point (remember they also keep claiming the block bot is illegal).

A more effective strategy would probably have been pointing out that she’s politically conservative and loves guns, but that would disrupt the “SJWSs are ruining everything” narrative.

A Land Whale
A Land Whale

Donating money to her might put a child at risk? No. Being an MRA/PUA/Gamergater/misogynist will put children in danger.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

@Shadow:
You’re very welcome. Wild dogs are awesome. Are you yourself from the Best Continent?

@Mike:
Thanks for the infodump. I learned something.

I agree that Peeple is, as you say, the logical endpoint of a lot of current business trends, and so it’s very unlikely that this is the last we’ll hear of that concept – but hopefully next time it rears its head, it’ll be better thought out.

Mars
Mars

An honest person would have emailed *everyone* whose data was leaked on Patreon, especially considering that Patreon failed to do so. An unbiased one would also realize that the people most likely to get blowback at work are the ones supporting Thunderf00t and Sargon of Akkad. I’m not a fan of people getting fired for off-the-clock stuff, but I’m sure some employers would want to know if their supervisors have chips on their shoulders against women, Christians, or anyone else. That’s damned relevant to their job duties.

weirwoodtreehugger

If giving money to someone who admitted to past drug use is cause for a firing or criminal investigation, then anyone who donated to the George W Bush campaign is in trouble. After all, he admitted to cocaine use. I’m sure Mr Witchfinder’s pals at Breitbart will be pleased to find that out.

mockingbird
mockingbird

@Naira – It’s not much different.
The big thing’s still disclosure, though they seem to require a bit more of a time span between “then” and “now”. From what I gather, some agencies / departments also have other disqualifying past behaviors, but it varies a bit and, honestly, seems to also come down to the individual, their circumstances, and their skill set.

I have no particular knowledge of the process, though – just what I’ve picked up from living in a clearance-thick area and talking with people.

Seriously; at least products made for humans are pretty well guaranteed not to contain lead or anything like that.

That said, while dogs are pretty game, some other animals like cats can’t be painted safely/humanely, because they have a strong instinct to wash themselves and would be miserable while covered in chemicals.

Alan Robertshaw

That’s what killed Ruh, the tiger in Beastmaster.

NickNameNick
NickNameNick

I now cannot look at Milo Yiannopoulos without also thinking of Javier Bardem as he appeared in Skyfall

Shaenon

According to Randi Harper, she used Manic Panic.

So Gamergaters have spent the last couple of years combing the Internet for dirt on their Public Enemy #4, and the most damning material they have is that she made drug jokes and once dyed her dog blue. That there’s some ethical journalism.

Moggie
Moggie

maistrechat:

They… what? Unless I’m seriously misunderstanding the blockbot, how could it be illegal?

NickNameNick
NickNameNick

‘Cause FREEZE PEACH!

Which is also why they like to silence people they disagree with – as if that makes any sense, whatsoever.

Paradoxical Intention

WordPress, please stop eating my comments. I’d like to comment please.

Dag-Erling
Reply to  Moggie

Because they confuse the right to speak with the right to be heard.

Paradoxical Intention

@Dag-Erling: And they confuse “right” with “I’d like to have this”.

Paradoxical Intention

As for the “witchhunter” stuff: I’m still relatively new to the whole witch thing, but this guy grosses me out something fierce.

The idea that you’d brand yourself on a history of falsely persecuting women (and even going so far as to name yourself after a particular offender who knowingly faked accusations for money) for witchcraft is part of it, and the other part is “branding” his ideological opponents as not only witches, but essentially implying they need to die (and in painful ways) because they’ve somehow “blasphemed” against his ideology. That’s fucking gross.

Dag-Erling

@Shaenon
> … she made drug jokes and once dyed her dog blue.

Oh, but it’s much, much worse than that. She didn’t just dye him blue. At one point, she dyed her *male* Golden Retriever *pink*. Call PETA and the AHA!

Lisa
Lisa

Bit off topic, but I am hoping others will put in compiants to WordPress about him (I already have).

A self proclaimed ‘left wing intellectual’, who insists he is not a MRA but wrotes endlessly abut his hatred of women (natch), his racist beliefs and his homophobia (double natch).

In many ways he is far worse than most of the MRAs.

But even by his low standards this latest article is terrible:

The article shows a picture of a young girl (maybe 13 or 14) in a bikini, arguing that if you are not a (borderline at best) pedophile then you are gay.

“Test to See if a Man Is Gay or Not”

“,,,,,,,They would also insist that a man who is turned on by this female is a “pedophile,” a “predator” who needs to be beat up, killed or imprisoned.

I have some news for you. All of you men who say that female doesn’t turn you on and say any man who likes that pic is a pedophile…guess what? You’re all gay! Every single man who thinks like this is gay. Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay! Only a gay man is not aroused by that female.

We need to start attacking all these idiots running around screaming “Pedophile!” at every man who looks at a teenage girl. Next time a man says that to you, laugh in his face and call him a faggot. Tell him he’s gay. A homosexual. A queer. A nancyboy. A fruit. A swish. A girl. A woman. Tell him he’s not a man. We need to start shaming these men who are working for the enemy – the women.

Sure women say any man aroused by this female is a pedophile, but what does that prove? It proves that on certain subjects, the vast majority of females are dumb c**ts. But you already knew that. Nothing to see here, move along.”

“https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/…/test-to-see-if-a-ma…/…”

brian

Wow, this stuff is ridiculous. Though also not surprising. Also not surprised that the main result of it has been increasing her support.

This has also reminded me that, for completely unknown reasons, Randi started blocking me on twitter several months ago. When I noticed it (because I’d been following her for awhile and suddenly thought one day “I haven’t seen any tweets from Randi for awhile, I wonder what’s up?”) I was pretty baffled as my few direct interactions with her had been totally positive. I can’t imagine it wasn’t some kind of mistake, and considered trying to contact her directly about it, but decided it wasn’t worth bothering her time with. though it bums me out thinking that someone i admire and really enjoyed following on twitter has me on her literal shit list.

kfreed
kfreed

Gamer-gate, in a nutshell: Youtube: somegreybloke: “Take the Red Pill”

“Mensa for antisemites and misogynists”… whose major concerns in life are “The Jews,” “FEMA camps,” “Sheep,” “Climate Change Hoax,” “War on Men,” ‘The homosexual agenda,” “the liberal media” (he forget to mention, The BLACKS and the ILLEGALS.” In other words, the Libertarian Paultard/Alex Jones set.

Is there some reason folks have taken this long to snap to the fact that these are ‘Tea Party’ white supremacists prone to regurgitating John Birch Society conspiracy theories for the purpose of fomenting hatred and anti-government paranoia along the lines of Timothy McVeigh? We’ve only had about 6 or so years to look into it.

@ Paradoxy

It’s interesting to consider that up until the 1400s it was official church doctrine that there were no such thing as witches (if you think about it, how could anybody other than Jesus or a saint do supernatural stuff?)

People who professed either to be witches or believe in witches were generally considered a little [redacted in compliance with comments policy 🙂 ]

Heresy was the big concern of the church, not people talking to cats.

That all changed with the publication of the Malleus Malefacoram, a treatise arguing for the existence of witches and s manual for dealing with them.

It might have remained a daft little historical footnote but with the increasing popularity of the printing press and the need for stuff to publish, it’s lurid contents made it a best seller.

skiriki

@Alan Robertshaw:

Malleus Maleficarum kind of fills the same niche as modern-day Satanic Ritual Panic & Abuse stories (in form of “former Satanist gone straight”) confessions do.

It allows you guilt-free witnessing of a lurid spectacle of sinful of Other, and wallowing in fantastic details which are normally forbidden to behold.

Catalpa
Catalpa

Re: witches

Yup, for a bit of history, witch accusations turned out like this:

Orion

TessaBeau is right:

some of you may work in regulated roles with responsible access to information, vulnerable adults or children.M-Hop isn’t saying that he intends to work with kids, he’s saying that some of Randi’s do. Also, I’m pretty sure he’s not talking about mandatory reporting at all. His keyword is “public interest,” which has to do with… sigh… ethics in journalism.

Just because a journalist has acquired personal information doesn’t mean they are entitled to publish it. Journalistic ethics forbid them to out people’s secrets “for the lulz,” as he acknoqledges here: “As a responsible journalist, I can assure you I shall not be publishing the list..” But if you get hold of something that the people really need to know, you can publish an expose. That’s the logic that makes it news when Mayor Ford smokes crack (but not news when some random guy smokes crack) and that allows you to out Republican congressmen but not random gay dudes. And that’s what “public interest” is — a compelling rationale to publish something private.

Why he’s talking about “legal public interest,” I don’t know. Maybe that *is* a term in UK law, but more likely he doesn’t know a damned thing about law. In any event, what he is threatening to do is to convince himself that donating to Randi is so terrible that the public has a right to know when teachers, doctors, and counselors do it.

Orion

@skiriki,

Malleus Maleficarum is an especially hilarious example because it runs both directions. A conspiracy theory that has become the object of conspiracy theories.

@ catalpa

I love that cartoon. It’s even funnier if you imagine she really is a witch.

raysa
raysa

I have issues with my mentality, at times, and I sometimes have trouble processing information.

I have largely ignored gamergate, I wasn’t even aware of it until there were big issues, and I am having trouble figuring out what started the mess. Was it a few women that started speaking out about the woman characters in video games, and the sexist aspects of that?

I’m thinking that is it, but, unless I get information kind of in order, it’s tricky for me to backtrack. Can someone please tell me if I understand that right?

Paradoxical Intention

@Raysa: GamerGate proper started with The Zoe Post, which was written by one of Zoe Quinn’s ex boyfriends (who she got a restraining order against and while outwardly saying he wishes her no ill will and he’s not condoning her harassment, he’s been notably behind the scenes directing traffic all while claiming to be “feminist”) accusing her of cheating on him with five different guys, most notably with a Kotaku writer for good reviews of her game, Depression Quest (Which was later proven false as the guy in question, Nathan Grayson, had never written a word about her game). A shitty right-wing actor dubbed it “GamerGate”, and the name has carried on.

However, harassment of Zoe, Anita, Brianna, ect has been going on for months, or even years before this. GamerGate is just a name for the group as it stands now, and a name for the shitty excuse they’ve got for harassing them “ethics in game journalism”, despite the fact that there are actual problems with games journalism that they could be focusing on, like Let’s Players not being forthcoming with how they’re related to projects (which most of them have been good about), the whole Shadow of Mordor incident (linked because it’s to The Escapists YouTube channel, even though it’s Jim Sterling’s video, because he still worked for them at the time), or even the pro-military narrative that games are pushing on people, but nope. Obviously this one story that’s been proven false about an indie developer is everything wrong with the industry.

[/rant]

Paradoxical Intention

Forgot to add: With the whole harassment of Anita, Zoe, Brianna, et al., that harassment actually just stems from “these women have opinions I don’t like about games, which I do like, and I don’t want to hear it”.

Anita said “Here’s what I want to do with Tropes vs. Women” and she was harassed for that (and then the goalposts were shifted to “She has too much money!” “She’s not making videos fast enough!” “She ripped her backers off!”, all of which are demonstrably not true).

Zoe said “I want to make a game about my experiences with depression.” and was harassed for that (and then harassed afterwards because “it’s not a real game” bullshit).

And Brianna Wu is a game developer who spoke out against how women are treated in the industry and got harassed for that.

So yeah, the reasons are ever changing, the goalposts are ever shifting. The only constant facts are: The harassers, no matter what name they’ve gone under or what cause they say they’re for, just don’t like what these women have to say, and just want to harass them, “justified” or not.

Tessa

@Orion: But the part people are talking about mandatory reporting wasn’t in the original letter, but in his “oh no! I’m not blackmailing them!” blog post where he said:

actually just boilerplate legal language related to UK law. Obviously [1]I am analysing these supporters and in some limited circumstances I might be required to report things – for example if they were a risk to a child. [2]As a person who may wish to enter a regulated profession, I would be expected to cooperate with the authorities. Far from being a blackmail demand it is just standardised ‘cover-yourself’ legal language.

[1] Why is he “analysing” the supporters? This is the part that bothers me the most.
[2] The part about him being required to report if he discovers something in these completely unprovoked invasions of these people’s privacy.

skiriki

@Orion: Yup.

@Raysa: RationalWiki has a pretty good explanation, and it is a snarky one.

raysa
raysa

Paradoxal intention:

Thanks for the synopsis. I swear I have been trying to find the original reason, it always seems to be changing. So, it basically comes down to women finding various ways to ruin games for the mens. Makes perfect sense! 🙂

Skiriki:

Yes, those links broke it down very well, and in order. Very helpful, thank you. 🙂

scalyllama

@Alan

Slightly OT:
Dogs are colourblind, but they don’t see the world in just black and white (and here I’d like to pause for a moment to thank EL James for making it impossible to use the phrase “shades of grey”, with or without a number appended. And when I say thank, well…you get the picture).
Dogs do in fact see blue. They may not see all the same shades of blue we do, but they definitely have blue colour receptors in their eyes. Dogs actually have two types of colour receptor – blue and yellow. Hence, they are dichromats. Humans are trichromats – we also have a red colour receptor in our eyes. It’s thought there might be some women (to be precise, humans with a XX sex chromosome pairing) who are tetrachromats, but this it EXTREMELY difficult to test and verify. It’s all academic anyway when you consider the mantis shrimp, which has sixteen(!) colour receptors.

If you’re interested in this stuff, the Radiolab podcast did a fun and excellent piece on it for their show “Colors”. It’s the first section. Link http://www.radiolab.org/story/211178-rip-rainbow/

TL;DR – Dogs can see blue.

Orion

Tessa,

Ah, I see. I did miss that, somehow. Thanks.

@ scalyllama

Cheers for that.

Now of course I want to see an action film where a mantis shrimp has to defuse a bomb.

“Cut the blue wire!”

“Which blue? There’s loads of them!”

On a practical note, seeing as how dogs are traditionally colour blind, would they even know if they’d been painted?

“Dude, nice dye job!” “WHAT DYE JOB?”

Sarity

Oy vey gevalt on a roll. -_- Unrelated, but a UK student is taking issue with the existence of sexual consent courses and there aren’t enough oy veys.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

Mantis shrimp should not exist. They have traits that I don’t want to know wtf was going on that caused their evolution. The eyes are cool, the punching at the speed of sound it terrifying.

Alan Robertshaw

Terrifying? I think the word you’re looking for is “brilliant”!

How come these guys don’t have their own film franchise?

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

@Sarity

Wow, if being invited to a seminar along with everybody else in his class is the “Biggest insult he’s received in years,” he must have the sort of life a feel-good movie would tone down for being too awesome.

White male entitlement, everybody! *sarcastic clapping*

(Inb4 we get a repeat of last time, where it turned out the guy was a rapey predator.)

scalyllama

@Alan

Bahahaha! I nearly had coffee running out of my nose!

Yes, we need a new superhero – Mantis Woman! Able to see in ultraviolet! Literally kills enemies with her supersonic punch! Has no concept of camouflage!

Of course, her alter ego would need to be careful about playfully punching people in the arm…and noise complaints from breaking the sound barrier.

Now we need a Kickstarter campaign.

weirwoodtreehugger

A Warwick University student has taken a stand against sexual consent courses, saying he does not need to be taught about rape – and does not “look like” a rapist.

That he thinks a rapist has any particular look, proves the need for consent lessons.

“It implies I have an insufficient understanding of what does and does not constitute consent and that’s incredibly hurtful. I can’t stress that enough.”

Time to repost the gif I just used in the other thread

Your hurt manfeels are not important than preventing rape. For fuck’s sake!

Paradoxical Intention

So apparently, KiA is, in a rare moment, calling out Smith for his bullshit.

Of course, the reasons they’re doing it is for their own personal gain “We don’t do shit like this!”, “This is what we rally against!”, and all that other bullshit, but hey, at least they’re calling it out?

ej
ej

I’m sure a lot of people have already seen this, but I’m still just going to leave it here.

“The mantis shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows.”

Alan Robertshaw

Oh wow. Hadn’t actually seen that before.

Can someone who understands the square/cube law work out the maximum possible size for these things. I’ve got some genetic engineering to plan.

In unrelated news, does anyone want to buy some atomic powered super monkeys? Unfinished hobby project.