men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny PUA red pill reddit

Red Pill Quote of the Day: “If you don’t treat your women like cattle, someone else will”

Wait, what?
Wait, what?

So in the Red Pill subreddit, the Alpha dudes are circle-jerking over an obviously staged “prank” video by a Russian YouTuber (who has plainly acknowledged that some of his videos are staged) in which women are enticed into taking a ride in his Lamborghini right in front of their boyfriends! Except not really!

But all this doesn’t really matter, because in the midst of the conversation, one of the regulars offers this bit of Red Pill wisdom:

Laconises 6 points 20 hours ago  I blame the "boyfriends" (how I hate that word). First they're ogling some kid's car and thereby demonstrating what pathetic, materialistic failures they are, then they let their women actually get in the car with the kid. Repulsive behaviour.  If you don't treat your women like cattle, someone else will.  permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive gold [–]Endorsed ContributorScholarInRed 0 points 8 hours ago  If you don't treat your women like cattle, someone else will.  This needs to be made into a poster and distributed to every male under 14.

Sometimes the only proper response is a reaction gif.

4200531-1590436558-ritte

Oh, and if anyone wants to actually make a poster of the quote, DO IT.

H/T — r/TheBluePill

AltoFronto
AltoFronto

@Sn0rkmaiden – Best. Anti-gun Protest. Ever. 🙂 Depressing to read the response, though. Gun owners in the comments sections always demonstrate that they are exactly the kind of people who should ideally not own guns.

This is also totally Off-Topic (might have fit in better on that Roosh V midlife-crisis post) but did anyone see The Guardian interviewed Neil Strauss (of The Game)?

He’s basically embarrassed by the stuff he wrote all those years ago, feels that it reflects a deeply unhealthy mindset that he had at the time, and has a much happier life with a family now that he’s been into rehab for sex addiction and gained some goddamn perspective.

Seems like Roosh is just going the exact opposite way and wallowing in it to the extent where he has to come up with increasingly extreme misogynistic opinions to preserve whatever miserable thing he’s got going on inside himself.

Anyway, I don’t get why these douchecanoes always compare women to cows. Its dehumanising, but nobody just picks up a cow in a lambourghini. Cows aren’t impressed by flashy cars anyway, they’re just pretty chill.

Is the comparison made because women can be herded easily? or have mammary glands that can be exploited? or can be chopped up into steak?

It’s telling that it’s always such a pervasive analogy. Some classic misogyny there.

Nequam
Nequam

Texas has much stricter regulations on sex toys than they do on guns, as the excerpts from the documentary “Dildo Diaries” shows. (Probably NSFW, so exercise caution)

Nequam
Nequam

Sort of how advocates for eugenics often look to be the first ones to get sterilized (if they hadn’t been aborted under such policies were they around at the time)?

sn0rkmaiden

AltoFronto,

yes I read that Neil Strauss interview last night, it also made me draw parallels with Roosh. I gather Redpillians are being derisory against Strauss, though it’s interesting that the guys they call losers are almost always doing much better in life than they are. I think Roosh’s fan base will be his undoing, he can never turn around and do a ‘mea culpa’ and try and get his shit together because then he’ll lose the validation of the only people in this world who don’t despise him.

Drezden
Drezden

@skiriki The trouble is there are quite literally thousands of issues that can cause similar problems. It all comes down to knowing your system and understanding how it works.

In this instance, the key was loss of safety systems. Our turbines provide power for the facility, but the safety systems all have a redundant supply through an uninterruptible power supply (an industrial strength battery backup). This is great as long as your batteries are good, but the main power that usually keeps the batteries charged had tripped and the batteries drained (without producing an alarm, but that’s a secondary problem).

Now batteries on charge will vent hydrogen which is flammable. As long as the concentrations are kept low enough, this isn’t really a problem, but in a confined space such as a battery room the gas can build up over time. To mitigate this, if airflow is lost to the room, the system trips and takes the batteries off charge.

The fan blade on our exhaust fan had broken and dropped airflow down to zero. Great, root cause identified. Slight problem. This fan is mounted inside ductwork hanging 50 feet up on the outside of a building. Not something that’s getting fixed in 90 minutes.

Fortunately, if you know what you’re doing, you can remove a component from ventilation control and restart your UPS, which restores safety systems so you can restart turbines. You still have to monitor gas levels in the battery room until the fan is replaced, but you’ve just averted a loss of production and the evacuation of 300 people.

sn0rkmaiden

@ nequam,

oh lordy, I just watched that ‘dildo diaries’ video you posted. That would be hilarious, if it weren’t true and therefore quite depressing.

skiriki

@Drezden — cool, thanks! That made sense, yeah.

Here’s my circus art of choice:

These moves aren’t that difficult (except for the very last one, I’d never try that), but the choreography is effortlessly elegant.

Not wild about the title of the video, but there you go.

Nequam
Nequam

@sn0rk: inorite? Especially the part with that one rep. “Wait, wait!…” (leaving off the punchline so as not to spoil it for others)

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

guest — that was awesome!

🙂 that can be your next challenge after you’ve mastered the trapeze! I did try trapeze work once, but I couldn’t believe how sore I was and wasn’t prepared to push through the pain to get used to it. I’d love to be able to do it though. Though I guess that’s nothing compared to accidentally lighting yourself on fire….

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

With class weekly I’m not pushing through pain, I’m taking a hot shower the morning after and looking like I beat the back of my legs with a stick… which I sorta did, but it doesn’t hurt so whatever. Fire arts… I’d be worried about lighting my ass length hair on fire! I might give non fire spinning ones a go though, less risk of going POOF!

Haha yeah long hair may not mix well with fire toys…. I joke about it, but sensible precautions will pretty much guarantee that you won’t get any more than an ash mark or two (though hitting yourself with the big fire poi can really hurt–and it’s a drag when you keep making the same mistake and hitting yourself in the same spot). Wear close-fitting natural fibre clothes, wet your hair (I have short hair, but I’m paranoid so always wear a wet bandanna), and have a spotter who can say ‘dude, you’re on fire’. The only actual awful accident I’ve ever heard about was some guy who was wearing a loose-fitting kind of gauzy polyester thing that caught fire and gave him some nasty burns. One of the best routines I ever did was at the beach with some friends–I danced in maybe mid-calf high water, then when I was done I just dropped the poi–I thought it was terrific, but it’s hard to tell what you look like when you’re dancing :).

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

The studio I do trapeze at does do fire arts, just not every session, I might do one, we’ll see when they actually schedule it! And yeah, I know that braided I can quite easily tame my hair, but I’m rubbish with poi in general 🙂

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Good news (American) ladies; you’re going to get drafted.

You don’t need to pack your bags just yet though. It’s part of a package being put together by Army Secretary John Mchugh to open up more military roles to women.

He’s aiming for a gender neutral military. He’s said selective service for women is inevitable as part of that.

There’s still some discussion about SF roles to be thrashed out, but in light of the recent success of women in Ranger qualification that’s looking a lot better.

Everything will need to be approved by Congress, so no doubt there’ll be a lot of argument there.

But that’s one less thing for our MRA friends to harp on about.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

But that’s one less thing for our MRA friends to harp on about.

Oh yeah? =P I can hear their pained screams echoing through the tubes already.

“WIMMIIINZ CAAAN’T ARMYYY…”

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

Battle of Stalingrad, 1942, possibly the most important battle in human history:

Losers:
Germany: Women not allowed in combat
Italy: Women not allowed in combat
Hungary: Women not allowed in combat
Romania: Women not allowed in combat
Slovakia: Women not allowed in combat

Winners:
Soviet Union: Women allowed in combat

The conclusions are obvious.

Scribbles
Scribbles

Gotta love how that Russian oligarch’s grandson dresses punk when he’s everything the punk movement initially wanted to outright lynch, and for good reason.

The rich are fucking leeches and should be treated like leeches.

Scribbles
Scribbles

A.A. Wils: I wonder if morons of this magnitude can be educated? Is hatred just too intoxicating to overcome when your mind is absolute mush? I wonder. How often do we see Freemen on the Land, David Icke types, or Alex Jones losers coming around?

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

You guys like Batman, I like tractors. Here’s something we can all enjoy.
comment image

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

“Here in Texas we have a genre of art called ‘Cows on the roof’, don’t know why we have all these cows on roofs but we do and I kind of like it.”

kfreed
kfreed

“Your women”… if the major complaint of the MRA cummunity (yes, on purpose) is that they are unable to locate women willing to go near them with a ten-foot pole, then I’m guessing this is fan fiction. Oh, and boys, the term you’re looking for is chattel, not cattle. Illiteracy is a major turnoff. Fortunately, it can be overcome. Behaving like a moderately civil human being is also a learned behavior. Check into it.

jaygee
jaygee

First, sorry for necroing the thread.

This needs to be made into a poster and distributed to every male uner 14.

I guess you would have to be juvenile enough to buy in to this. But is a 14 year old (or younger) boy going to stop his girlfriend from going off with someone else, much less have a serious girlfriend at that age? Maybe this is an effort to “educate” young boys. But others have said, it’s not in your best interest to continue a relationship with someone who forgets about/disregards you the moment you are out of their sight. None of this seems grounded in reality.

Their lojik says to mistreat women before other men do, why is not clear. You would think mistreating someone would make them want to leave you. Unless they just want bragging points that they mistreated sone woman first.

PUAs say how they are about self-improvement and getting dudes laid, but it just seems so clear that the “advice” will make them miserable and drive away women. How can they not see that?