artistry men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny the poster revolution has begun

9 More Bizarrely Misogynistic MGTOW Posters That Will Brighten Any Room

Apparently the first step in "going your own way" is to forget everything you ever knew about grammar.
Apparently the first step in “going your own way” is to forget everything you ever knew about grammar.

My recent post featuring some of the lovely “posters” I found on MGTOW.com was just the beginning. Here are nine more bizarrely misogynistic MGTOW posters that will brighten any room.

Seriously, they call them posters. I dare any of you to blow some of these images up to poster size and print them out and put them up on your bedroom wall.

DO IT. DOOO EEEETTTTT.

Anyway, here are the rest of the “posters.” Click on any of them to see them full size on MGTOW.com.

Apparently women are equivalent to dog shit?

mggproblem_with_women

This guy was so proud of his work — amazing job with the speech bubbles, dude! — that he PUT HIS NAME ON IT.

MGGsorare

Sitting down in the middle of the street and crying works too, at least according to one famous WHTM troll:

MGGihavetits

Do you like to read? Well, you’re in luck, because this poster has ALL THE WORDS.

mggfraud

Do you really, really, really like to read? I mean like red-text-on-a-black-background like to read?

mggoriginal

Wait, so they’re not going to tell her where the bathroom is, too? These guys really don’t think things through, do they?

mggkitchen_bedroom

I thought these guys hated being called dudebros.

mggmgtow

If any of you can figure out what the hell this one is trying to say, other than “grandpa is kind of a dick,” let me know.

mgg11workmen

Paradoxical Intention

That ‘ATM Machine’ phrase annoys me too.

Also “[time] AM in the morning”.

No. Stop that.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

“If you put your PIN number into the ATM machine, you might catch the HIV virus.”

mildlymagnificent
mildlymagnificent

VirtuallyoutofTouch

They have also since denounced the Manosphere. They are blaming the online Manosphere for their horribleness.

Give credit where it’s due. If they hadn’t been raised in such a sex-negative, purity obsessed, Madonna/whore culture at home, they might not have succumbed so readily to the manurosphere’s crude and limited attractions.

The parents/extended family/school/church have obviously neither taught nor modelled ethics and behaviour based on open respect for women as women rather than mothers-sisters-daughters or equal, honest, affectionate relationships between men and women.

(I’m a bit late with this and I realise someone else might have said something similar – but I’ve got to get other things done and I might not get to read the whole of the thread before I go.)

Margaret
Margaret

I have tits! When do I get my free stuff?

I’ve had to work my fingers to the bone for every little thing I have ever had in life!

freemage

EJ (The Other One) | October 10, 2015 at 3:24 am

“At which point, you might as well vote for Jeb Bush.” (“Jeb” is actually “John Ellis Bush”, so “Jeb Bush” is “John Ellis Bush Bush”.)

NickNameNick
NickNameNick

Kinda like how the “Gob” in Gob Bluth of Arrested Development? Considering that was meant to be an abbreviation of “George Oscar Bluth” – it’s technically “George Oscar Bluth Bluth” when anyone says his full name.

And then there’s the La Brea tar pits…

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Torpenhow Hill

(“hillhillhill hill”)

dhag85

@NickNameNick

There’s also John Ellis Bush Bush.

dhag85

Umm, I’m stupid. Should read comments more carefully. Sorry :p

Bina
Bina

I think I finally figured out what the last one means. It means mig-toes are cranky old coots with no sense of humor, who take everything dead literally, and who probably send little kids screaming away in terror. And then wonder why no woman snaps them up like the faaaaabulous prizes they so totally are!

PS to Fruitloopsie: No worries, I’m totally over it. One of the nice things about being an old lady is that you become Sexually Invisible to all creepers. Also, LOL autocorrect!

Paradoxical Intention

Margaret | October 10, 2015 at 8:24 am
I have tits! When do I get my free stuff?

Ah, but you forget: Your tits have to be perfect. Like “I may or may not have had plastic surgery that my beta cuck paid for” perfect.

They have to be big, they have to be round, and they can’t sag in the slightest.

Only then can you convince weak-willed men to give you the foretold Things That are Free.

Margaret
Margaret

@ Paradoxical Intention

They do realize that naturally large breasts do sag. Don’t they?

lkeke35

Tessa: I think you hit on the grand trifecta of dumb earlier, when you said they’re mad at women not being in certain jobs.

Actually, they’re mad at having to work certain types of jobs, and why can’t women get off their lazy behinds and do them, even though women are completely unqualified to do anything and need to stay in the house alone, with a man who refuses to pay any of the bills to take care of the house or kids becasue use needs to have her own money, which she can only get if she leaves the house and applies for jobs she can’t get becasue she’s not qualified.

Or the shorter version would be: WWHHAAAAAAAA!

Jules
Jules

“….and Shelters for Homeless women.”

What a bizarrely specific thing to be resentful over.

weirwoodtreehugger

Jules,
I think unfortunately, they’d prefer women stay with abusive husbands or fathers rather than escape and stay in a shelter.

alaisvex
alaisvex

My, my, my, the poster about only men being capable of true love is awfully selective. Could they be unaware of Christina Hendricks and her marriage to Geoffrey Arend? Julia Roberts and Danny Moder? Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman? Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth? Any rich, beautiful, and famous actress who married a less attractive, less wealthy, and less successful man?

Paradoxical Intention

This is very off-topic, but Christina Hendricks sort of helped me realize I wasn’t straight. Of course, she did this by simply existing, but yeah. She was my proverbial white rabbit down the very confusing hole of sexuality.

So, I’m very grateful to her for that, in a way.

Chai tea. “Tea tea.”

Aris Boch

The answer to them is the same answer as to the ones, who wanna “Go Galt”: You wanna go? The fucking go, no-one care.

Matt
Matt

Shorter MGTOWs: “My extreme hatred of women, quickness to violence and total lack of regard for others clearly can’t possibly be related to my life’s terrible outcome and long string of failed relationships, so it’s CLEARLY a massive conspiracy against MENZ!”

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Have we had Mount Fujiama yet?

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

Glendale, California.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

I quite like Star Trek’s “Imperial Klingon Empire”; that’s the best sort of empire.

RosaDeLava
RosaDeLava

“Social Justice Warrior Warrior”

alaisvex
alaisvex

@PI,

Christina Hendricks is indeed very awesome, and I’m glad that she could help you out. 🙂

And in this case, she’s a great example of a very beautiful, successful woman pursuing a man who is much less conventionally attractive than she is and is less wealthy and successful than she is because he (presumably) “has great personality, trust and a strong bond” and “was willing to break free from her shallow animalistic nature to seek true love.” Yeah, you get plenty of celebrity power couples, and you also get plenty of millionaire men who marry younger, more conventionally attractive women (although we don’t know what goes on between them and if they’re marrying those women just for their looks). That meme is just so annoyingly choosy.

Michael Lindsay

They think guys in prison are better off than guys working in construction because they get “three squares and a roof”-really?

richardbillericay
richardbillericay

@ Everyone : Of course you weren’t aware Jessica Alba got away with murder, that’s why she’s still at large! Talk about the perfect crime…

Lisa
Lisa

The funniest thing about this “men pay the most taxes” argument is that men pay more taxes in the aggregate because men as a whole make more money. But wait…don’t they also claim there is no pay gap?

I wish someone could explain this to me.

richardbillericay
richardbillericay

How is it even possible for all women to ‘marry up’ when marrying up means you achieve a ‘better’ match than would be expected given your circumstances. They are basically saying the average woman scores above average in the marriage stakes. So much for men being ‘more logical’.

Snowberry
Snowberry

Have we had Mount Fujiama yet?

It’s Fujisan, not Fujiyama. Common noob error. [/pedant]

Though given that the -san is spelled with the character for mountain (despite the normal pronunciation being “yama”), if anyone said “Mount Fujisan” it would still be redundant. Also speaking of Japanese, my local Asian grocery store holds a yearly Natsu Matsuri Festival (summer festival festival). And Torpenhow Hill being “hill” four times is exaggerated; it actually means hilltop hill hill.

There’s a whole page of Wikipedia Devoted to redundant place names.

Binjabreel
Binjabreel

An antropologist friend of mine says that, along with the tautological place names (“hey, what’s that?” “Uh, that’s a [local word for any hill]” “ah, so that’s [local word] hill.” ) there are an embarrassingly large number of geographical features whose names are dirty jokes in the local language.

“So what’s that?”
“Uhh… *snickering* That’s Lake WordForBoobs.”

Chris Horner
Chris Horner

Misognyny.

The word thrown about when men call women and feminists out on their shit. Of course women criticising men is NEVER misandry.

weirwoodtreehugger

What shit? Are one of those posters somehow not misogynistic? Please elaborate.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

From an honest point of view, all thoses posters are at best deluded and out of touch with reality, at worse hateful political tracts. Saying they are misogyne is a simple observation.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Little Chris Horner
Trolled in the corner
Bawling his male tears dry

kfreed
kfreed

See… the nice thing about this pecking order is that MRA’s can easily graduate to the status of prisoner. Just keep it up, eventually the ‘Tea Party’ state will offer you 3 squares and a cot in a private prison operated by the “free market.” I look forward to each of them personally experiencing the benefits of their Libertarian utopia.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ binjabreel

Doesn’t kangaroo actually mean “I don’t know” or is that a myth?

Fruitloopsie
Fruitloopsie

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs | October 13, 2015 at 10:43 am

“Little Chris Horner
Trolled in the corner
Bawling his male tears dry”

Saying that misogyny is a lie
But what about misandry?
What about me?
Hyprocritcal Chris Horner
Cried in a corner
For 1 hour
Whining “me me and misandry!”

I’m not good at misandry/male tears poems but I tried.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

Alan — according to QI it’s a myth. In one language it meant what it does in English, when the explorers asked another group about kangaroos then the idk confusion started since they spoke a different language with, I assume, it’s own word for the hopping animal.

Also, you get QI, fucker. I have to grab it on YouTube before they take it down 🙁

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ Argenti

I don’t have a TV so I too am reduced to catching QI on the net.

Speaking of which, have you heard Sandi Toksvig is taking over as host? Don’t know if you know her. She used to host the news quiz on Radio 4 and is generally wonderful.

Shame about the kangaroo thing though.

I’m super sad that Stephen Fry is leaving QI, but Sandi is a great replacement. I think she’ll do a really good job.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

What Katz said 🙁

It won’t be the same without Fry mocking Alan Davies.

Mizuki
Mizuki

I really need to get in on all this sweet money from the mere fact I am a woman.

@Snowberry I really curious of what the point is of having Matsuri if you are just going to call it festival for all the non-Japanese speakers anyways. Maybe it is a ploy by the Japanese so they can smile at all the silly people being redundant. Or they are too nice to correct it.

Random ravings (@rottenfruitx1)

Why are the mgtow claiming that jessica alba committed murder and got away with it?

rijulballal

I don’t get the last one 🙁