antifeminism crackpottery Dean Esmay drama kings dude you've got no fucking idea what you're talking about infighting lying liars men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny MRA none dare call it conspiracy paranoia pig-biting mad playing the victim post contains jokes straw futrelle

Spittin’ Mad: Dean Esmay warns MGTOW enemy “my saliva and snot will be on [your] face.”

spitt
Seriously. Spitting is disgusting.

Oh, how the not-so mighty have fallen! Former A Voice for Menner Dean Esmay’s weird public meltdown continues. Soon, I worry, he’ll be reduced to little more than a puddle of rage and spittle.  And while that is a somewhat ungainly metaphor, I mean the part about spittle literally.

Yesterday, we looked at his bizarrely over-the-top rant against MGTOWs (Men (Supposedly) Going Their Own Way) who don’t think that married men should be considered part of the MGTOW community. Esmay, who has describes himself as a “married MGTOW,” declares that this is an “indefensible” position that “just might get you imprisoned or killed.” No, really.

Turns out he’s been ranting about MGTOWs for a while now — and nowhere more rantily than this “conversation” from late August with a YouTuber calling himself Yobyaxes The Anti-MGTOW.

YouTube feminist Laughing Witch (watch her stuff!) has taken the liberty of selecting some of the more, er, notable moments from the nearly hour-and-a-half-long video and posting them in a series of shorter videos. Here are a several of them; you can find a couple more on her YouTube channel.

As you’ll see, Mr. Esmay repeatedly threatens to quite literally spit in the faces of several of his MGTOW enemies, if he ever meets them. Indeed, he seems a little obsessed with the idea.

You can skip ahead to about 1:50 in the first video here if you want to get right to the spitting bit.

In the video below, Esmay makes a “personal promise” to his former comrade (and unmarried MGTOW) John “The Other” Hembling that,

if ever he’s in arms’ reach of me … loogie to the face, multiple ones, until he goes away. And I don’t mean that figuratively. My saliva and snot will be on his face.

I make a cameo appearance in this one.

And in the one below, my favorite of the bunch, he suggests that some of the MGTOWs he hates are actually SECRET “FEMINIST AGENTS” IN DISGUISE. And possibly even women.

And apparently I am one of these secret agents. He has PROOF. (Which he doesn’t provide. Because it’s not true. Esmay is a libel suit waiting to happen.)

Attention MG Group 1b: SWARM. 10:17:42-DWORKIN. SARKEESIAN Code 4.

Oops, that was supposed to be a private message.

idledillettante

Sounds like Dean Esmay is more than a a libel case waiting to happen. Spitting on somebody is assault.

Moocow
Moocow

Dun, dun dun, anotherone bites the dust.

D. D. Webb

There comes a point when one almost feels bad for laughing at the clown, when the clown doesn’t realize he’s the one in greasepaint and wearing the giant shoes.

On the other hand, this is the kind of clown who no one is surprised when he turns up on the news with a trunk full of body parts, so maybe laughing at his nonsense isn’t going far enough.

Stace
Stace

Good thing there’s Kleenex for the mess.

Getting up in arms over the other gender sure must be exhausting. So instead, Mr. Esmay makes time to turn on old friends from his own side. No wonder “I’m so tired” comes up so often from MRAs.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Isn’t spittle flammable?

This could get dangerous.

Paradoxical Intention

Oh, careful with saying that he could be libelous! He could consider that to be libel, and he’ll threaten to sue you (after he spits on you).

But, in all seriousness, that’s really fucking gross. What is he, six?

davidknewton
davidknewton

How can you be a feminist secret agent if you’re openly a feminist and run a site mocking anti-feminists frequented by a lot of feminists? If you’re a feminist secret agent you’re not a very good one 😉

pkayden

Esmay seems a little strange to say the least. There is something not right about him. Strange that anyone takes him seriously. I assume that if he spits on anyone, he can be charged with assault so I’m not sure what he gets out of making such silly threats.

sunnysombrera

Attention MG Group 1b: SWARM. 10:17:42-DWORKIN. SARKEESIAN Code 4.

Mission accepted, O Dark Lord. But where should I hide the body?

ikanreed
ikanreed

Why do these movements draw in conspiracy theorists? They can’t even recognize people opposed to them, and instead need to have them be malevolent secretive actors.

ShakeB
ShakeB

I’m familiar with online drama and have posted things I regret (we made up because 151 and frustration is a understandable reason for a couple shitty statements), but the baseline level of toxicity is such that when members of the Manosphere go at each other it’s really really ugly.

“This person disagrees with me online, I’m going to publicly share my fantasy of spitting in their bedridden* face”

*”which I think is a lie and they are just a coward”.

Gross.

Bina
Bina

Y’know who else likes to spit green goopy stuff on people that upset them, Deano? LLAMAS. That makes you a Drama Llama!

Fruitloopsie
Fruitloopsie

I really wish manospherians (including Dean, people in general and even from my personal experience feminists) stop throwing words like abuse, rape and harassment around, those are really serious stop comparing something that is literally nothing to something so beyond awful and the people who experienced those things. My gosh where did your empathy and brain go, you drama kings/queens?

Tracy
Tracy

My saliva and snot will be on his face.

I had a regular caller like this when I worked on a phone sex line years ago. He also liked belching and farting and messy food. OMG… Dean… was that you?*

Seriously, what has happened to Dean? He used to be slightly reasonable on occasion.

*Nope, couldn’t be – my caller was exceedingly polite and quite lovely to talk to, when I wasn’t pretending to drop spaghetti on myself and wipe boogers on him.

Fruitloopsie
Fruitloopsie

“Mgtow=Pigtow”

Poor pigs 🙁 comment image

Bina
“That makes you a Drama Llama!”

Poor llamas

Tracy
Tracy

@Fruitloopsie

Yes, this. Agree 100%.

Moggie
Moggie

Is that his kink? He seems rather excited about spitting on people. Maybe it’s a symbolic ejaculation?

Attention MG Group 1b: SWARM. 10:17:42-DWORKIN. SARKEESIAN Code 4.

Finally! I’ll bring the bucket of soapy frogs.

reallyfriendly
reallyfriendly

Having listened to all the videos I am now fuming mad! I just learnt the truth about feminism from the wise sage Dean Dismayed!

DID YOU KNOW THAT FEMINISM IS A MULTI-BILLION INDUSTRY?

I didn’t even know I could get paid for all the ‘feminism’ I’ve been doing! I respect women as equals like every SINGLE second! How much am I owed now, you FAT CATS (Yes, I did go there!) of feminism! Sheesh. Now that is unethical.

Also, I’m dismayed that Dean has discovered all my fake YouTube accounts and called me out. I should have done a better job of hiding my tracks. Sigh. I guess this is why I’m not getting paid. I have failed my female overlords. I guess I will just go back to scrubbing all the toilets in the ladies’ washroom now…

REBECCA HOOKS Out.

delphi_ote
delphi_ote

Listening to these videos, I keep thinking “cult”. Esoteric, specialized vocabulary. Abusive language heaped on apostates. Conspiratorial black and white thinking about the outside world. All the hallmarks. This is what Scientologists sound like.

sunnysombrera

Finally! I’ll bring the bucket of soapy frogs.

I think we have two different things in mind. I thought we were going to [REDACTED] by shoving [REDACTED] up their [REDACTED].

sunnysombrera

I didn’t even know I could get paid for all the ‘feminism’ I’ve been doing!

That’s nothing compared to how much you get paid for being raped, according to AVFM.

Tracy
Tracy

Soapy frogs? Are we not using cashmere goats anymore? *grumbles*

weirwoodtreehugger

Bina,
I can do you one better. You know who else spits goopy green stuff at people? THE DEMONICALLY POSSESSED. That’s who.

Paradoxical Intention

sunnysombrera | September 10, 2015 at 5:52 pm

I didn’t even know I could get paid for all the ‘feminism’ I’ve been doing!

So, I’m waiting for two checks from Katie?! Hot damn. Maybe, with the interest, I can pay off my student loans!

Zeb Berryman
Zeb Berryman

“you lay down with dogs you get fleas” said the former member of A Voice for Men. “it’s become like a cult” he says of MGTOW. This is partially funny, but the complete lack of self awareness is kind of sad.

Bina
Bina

Bina,

OMG, yes. And Slimer from Ghostbusters!

laughnwitch
laughnwitch

Hey David did you see the video game I did asking people to guess how many times he mentioned your name, hahahaha he really is burned up about you hahahaha

Kat
Kat

Oh my Goddess, our new overlady, Laughing Witch, has arrived!

The ritual sacrifice of Pat Boone CDs will begin.

skiriki

I found the perfect Drama Llama pic for Dean. He should do this.

Kat
Kat

Attention MG Group 1b: SWARM. 10:17:42-DWORKIN. SARKEESIAN Code 4.,

Llamas are on their way, singing swarming and spitting songs.

brooked
brooked

Yobyaxes seems to think feminists “will probably one of these days” try to kill him. He’s got quite a vivid fantasy life, battling imaginary feminists who somehow know who he is and care.

Paradoxical Intention

@brooked: Isn’t that what every MRA thinks though? That they’re a sooper important person who knows too much and they’re so brave for telling the troofs and we feminists hate that so much, we’re all conspiring to have them assassinated JFK style (and by that I mean have them killed mysteriously from a place while they’re in a car waving to their many, many, fans who threw them a parade to celebrate their bravery)?

Robjec
Robjec

Attention MG Group 1b: SWARM. 10:17:42-DWORKIN. SARKEESIAN Code 4.

OK so I’m bringing the posters of animals girls, but I don’t quite remember how the fit in with the frogs and dead bodies. Cam one of you help me out here?

Robjec
Robjec

@pi
I’m very sorry to hear that madam 🙁

tguerrant

How many times did Esmay freak over Futrelle in that one hour-and-a-half “PIGTOW” rant? Laughing Witch counts them in a mini-video.

She’s also been using her channel to document a widespread implosion among the Mean Men Movements, everything from Roosh-wannabe Davis Aurini confessing at length that Game is a fail to Matt Forney hating on MGTOW like Esmay and the uncivil war between the fading Randians and the ascendant Trumpsters. Schadenfun.

sn0rkmaiden

Can anyone tell me what a ‘PIGTOW’ is? Because when I google it all I get are AVFM rants, and I can’t sit through one of those right now. Is just an insult to MGTOWs who don’t want to get married, or does it actually stand for something?

Newt
Newt

PIGTOW:
PUAs/Incels Going Their Own Way?
Poe Instances Going Their Own Way?

Catalpa
Catalpa

Pretty sure that PIGTOW is just a insult, made because MGTOW is generally pronounced as “mig-toe” in YouTube videos and stuff.

Ellesar
Ellesar

Next week: Esmay starts collecting his piss and shit in a bucket so he can throw it at people he doesn’t like!
I can’t say I know that much about him, but I do not understand the wild anger in this guy, internet fights make me angry sometimes, esp when I go head to head with paedophiles and other child abusers, but I cannot imagine the internet world be as important as Esmay clearly does. Could it be that he has NO life IRL?

Basker
Basker

@delphi_ote Not the first time I’ve thought this, either.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Attention MG Group 1b: SWARM. 10:17:42-DWORKIN. SARKEESIAN Code 4.

We are at DEFCOCK 5, repeat, DEFCOCK 5, people. This is not a rehearsal.

And I don’t mean that figuratively. My saliva and snot will be on his face.

All that rage can’t be good for him. He’s sounding more and more like the Navy Seal copypasta guy. 300 confirmed hocks!

Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Or DEFCOCK 1, rather. Which one is the bad one, again?

Tracy
Tracy

@Buttercup, according to my definitive source (Pop Will Eat Itself), Defcock One is the most alarming of all the Defcocks as it makes men named Dick (and, presumably, Richard) and Ron ill, and causes their friends to be too busy obsessing about fast food to offer them any medical attention:

How sick is Dick? How gone is Ron?
How sick is Dick? How gone is Ron?
What’s the time? It’s Defcock One
Say, what’s the time? Just get me some

Big Mac, fries to go, gimme Big Mac, fries to go…

It’s really bad.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ Tracey

PWEI? Now there’s my mis-spent youth. 🙂

You know that song’s about the comics right?

Pithy Pseudonym

Secret Agent Man
Secret Agent Man
They’ve given you a blog
And taken away your name