crackpottery creepy cuckolding dude you've got no fucking idea what you're talking about entitled babies evil sexy ladies men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny PUA red pill slut shaming

Roosh V: Women incorporate DNA from the sperm of casual sex partners, causing “Slut Face,” cuckolding

No, dudes, your babies will not develop the facial features of your partner's previous lovers
No, dudes, your babies will not develop the facial features of your partner’s previous lovers

So PUA nimrod and would-be philosopher-king Roosh Valizadeh has put on his “science” hat again, reporting what he describes as the “two seismic implications” of a recent study of flies.

The first is that a woman can absorb enough DNA during her lifetime that it changes her phenotype (i.e. her appearance and overall health state). There could be some truth to the phrase “slut face” in which highly promiscuous women suffer a change to their appearance because of all the variable sperm from different males that have been deposited inside them.

Wat.

The second implication stems from the fact that it’s scientifically conclusive that single mothers have DNA of their bastard children residing permanently within their bodies. Any man who reproduces with a single mom will have a child that contains DNA from the bastard spawn, which of course includes DNA from the absentee father. This means that men can be genetically cuckolded without being traditionally cuckolded, and that having a baby with a single mom is essentially giving the father of her first child a bonus prize in the game of evolution.

Now I’m no biologist, but this seems like a giant stinky pile of horseshit to me. I mean, what the hell?

In the interests of actual science — as distinct from PUA “science” — I sent Roosh’s post along to actual biologist PZ Myers.

His first reaction was “ick.” And then he sat down and wrote a post in which he declared that “there’s literally nothing correct in any of that mess” from Roosh I just quoted.

Nothing. Roosh has imposed his faulty, biased interpretation on the work in a way that would certainly horrify the authors.

Naturally, the conclusions that Roosh draws from his completely wrong premises are also completely wrong:

For thousands of years, a woman’s purity was cherished above all else when it came to creating a family. Now the scientific community is confirming the validity of that practice. Until the science is settled, men who insist on reproducing with a promiscuous woman should at least demand to interview her previous sexual partners so he can become familiar with the men whose genes may be passed on to his future children.

I think it’s fairly safe to say that the only DNA Roosh will be passing along to future generations will be found on the kleenex on the floor next to his bed after he dies alone and unloved in whatever obscure country he ends up in because he thinks it’s the least feminist on earth.

You can see PZ’s full takedown here.

delphi_ote
delphi_ote

Buttercup, make sure you read PZ’s article linked above if the science interests you. While it wouldn’t be such a bad thing to have some kind of multiple inheritance going on; you definitely can’t inherit genes this way. There’s no DNA exchange between cells going in this study. Entire cells are getting exchanged. Cells from the baby are colonizing the mother (in VERY small quantities.)

And sperm had absolutely nothing to do with anything. DooshV just completely made that shit up.

delphi_ote
delphi_ote

“I’m off to go ride the Alpha Cock Carousel and gain the proportionate strength of ten men.”

A super hero origin story involving bukkake? And I thought Sex Crimes was pushing the envelope!

delphi_ote
delphi_ote

Sex Criminals! I can’t mess up a comic reference in a thread where Saga has been referenced!

CK
CK

If you enjoy gazing at Roosh images, there’s a nice moment in one of his Toronto videos, where his followers are clapping and he nods and smiles, looking towards them. It reminds me of Jim Jones….

EJ (The Other One)

I love this thread so much.

autosoma

Ah! The comedy gold mine that that Roosh created is a wonder to behold. So let me see if I got this right (it’s still pretty difficult wading through Toosh’s Twaddle even after David had done some hard work refactoring it). So after 11 years of (very frequent) unprotected sex with my wife (stealth boast), she should have absorbed enough of my cum DNA to take on my attributes, such as physical appearance changing – hmmm, don’t see it myself. She looks pretty much similar to the person I got engaged to (there is a photo of our engagement day two meters to my left).

Oh! Poosh these comedy gems of yours are just excellent. Also if the absorber of my DNA production thingies end up looking like me (according to Boosh’s preposterous proposition) then why isn’t the duvet fat and bald.

Comedy gold yet again.

It doesn’t persist for more than a few generations before being watered down by subsequent pairings (assuming you’re not the Hapsburgs).

In the case of the Hapsburgs, it grows purer and purer with each generation until it’s one hundred percent chin.

Also omg – my meds are derived from pig thyroid, which means I am part pig now, according to AssScience. Bonus! I shall await my truffle-finding super powers.

Meaning that as you age, you will get cuter and cuter! Lucky you!

EJ (The Other One)

Ohmygod that is the cutest pig ever.

Well, second cutest. I raise you this. Let’s see if the picture will embed.

Paradoxical Intention

delphi_ote | September 9, 2015 at 11:21 pm

A super hero origin story involving bukkake? And I thought Sex Criminals was pushing the envelope!

Is it wrong of me to say that I’d read that?

bittermarch

How many fruit flies are you fucking, Roosh?

Shaenon

Wait, does that mean women everywhere naturally carry the same genes as Chuck Norris?

When Chuck Norris has sex with you, it’s like Neo jumping into that dude at the end of the Matrix.

ljy2008

Thanks PZ…just…thank you!

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

Strangely enough I have a craving for bacon that started within the last couple of minutes. And I don’t normally like bacon!

Also….How often exactly is “group oral sex” taking place? I can’t imagine it happens enough for anyone to develop a preoccupation with the idea that there are hundreds/thousands/a dozen of ‘slutty’ women blowing multiple guys consecutively within say…an hours time…and then walking around with the combined volume of sperm in their mouth a while. How would they open their mouth to blow the next in line without swallowing or spilling after the first one? Ejaculate isn’t the kind of thing with which one should wait a while before deciding which route to take so that it’s no longer in ones mouth, from what I’ve heard. 😉

LordCrowstaff
LordCrowstaff

Dear Mr. Roosh V, Esq.

thank you for submitting your entry to this years Neo-Victorian contest of 19th century pseudo-science. Your wonderful bland of careless and deliberaty mysoginy, mixed with excellent pseudo-scientific nonsense has convinced the whole jury.

We are proud to present you the Neo-Victorian award for pseudo-science! Rest assured that, should you manage to include some casual racism, we will be happy to host your next year, and for many years to come.

Yours truly,

Sir Ownway Goington, PUA

That gives me an idea: Can we inflict him on those Victorian hipsters?

blue collar nerd
blue collar nerd

Roosh, snake island is the least femminist place on earth.

sunnysombrera

@blue collar
Depends which snake I think. Among some species the female eats the male after procreation. Ultimate misandry.

happy cat
happy cat

So when a man has sex with a bisexual woman who already had sex with many women, she may give birth to a child with many biological mothers. Good news for lesbians who want biological kids and don’t want sex with a man. 😉

Jess Foster
Jess Foster

Most of this is, indeed, horse shit. BUT, when a woman is pregnant she does quite often have fetal cells embed themselves pretty much anywhere in her body – it is called fetal microchimerism. The fetal cells from one child can and do actually end up embedded in their younger siblings’ bodies – I study this for a living and have personally discovered male DNA that matches her older brother in a younger sister.

That said, if a half sibling’s fetal cells embed themselves in a fetus, so the fuck what? 😉

EJ (The Other One)

Does this mean that when you’re having sex with a woman who’s had sex before, parts of her anatomy are male and therefore what you’re doing is technically gay?

No wonder alpha redpillians are so obsessed with only sleeping with virgins. It isn’t just misogyny, it’s also homophobia.

LordCrowstaff
LordCrowstaff

@katz: there are Victorian hipsters?

Ledasmom
Ledasmom

Off to go ride the Alpha Cock Carousel and gain the proportionate strength of ten men

My strength is as the strength of ten because I fuck.

Moggie
Moggie

there are Victorian hipsters?

Pretty sure Kate Beaton has this covered.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

@delphi_ote Oh yeah, I did read PZ Myers’ article. What I was referring to above was the way DNA changes over generations of reproduction. Roosh and ilk fetishize their precious, precious DNA so much, and can’t bear the thought of it being “sullied” by another man’s DNA…but as soon as their children mate and have children, and their children’s children, other people’s DNA is going to mix in there and dilute their contribution.

No, I think they should keep their incredibly valuable DNA pure and apart from the rest of us filthy, degenerate mortals. We wouldn’t want to pollute it with our lesser, ass-washing genes.

tovalorelai

Oh dear… I can’t believe that some people actually listen to that moron 🙁

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

They used to tell us in sex ed class that when you have sex with someone, you’re having sex with every person that person’s ever had sex with, and every person those people have ever had sex with, and so on. I didn’t realize that was literally true. I’m not just six degrees of Kevin Bacon, I’m six cells of Kevin Bacon.

See this “slut cell” on my cheek? Winston Churchill.

A Land Whale
A Land Whale

Even if it were true, what about all of us sluts who don’t swallow and always use condoms? Isn’t that just to get out of jail free card? I’d love to hear his philosophy on how we magically absorb it through rubber.

Viscaria
Viscaria

@cupisnique

Also don’t they realize if this were remotely true that they are having sex with women and thus absorbing DNA . . . I mean women also have fluids. . . but somehow they don’t get “slut face” or the “1000 vagina stare”

Also why would we want children with them, if our genes are being diluted with the genes of all these other women? Except, damn, I value children intrinsically as human beings, rather than as carriers for my genetic code. You win this one, Roosh.

jenninsb
jenninsb

And the first comment on the PZ post has nothing to do with the science, but bravely addresses the real issue:

How did you come to the conclusion that Roosh is an MRA?

Nequam
Nequam

Crowstaff: I think katz was talking about this ninny.

But I’m not sure they’re vile enough to be stuck with Roosh. Locking him in a small room with Kim Davis, though…

Jimbtho
Jimbtho

What really chills me is that guys like Roosh are perfectly happy to have sex with ‘promiscuous women’, but completely despise them. Like, I can understand women being hostile to promiscuous women (competition), or ‘faithful’ men who’ve been cheated on (cos they’ve been cheated on), but promiscuous guys hating promiscuous women – that’s some serial killer shit there.

weirwoodtreehugger

How did you come to the conclusion that Roosh is an MRA?

If PUAs, MRAs, and MGTOWs want everyone to stop mixing them up, they need to stop having the exact same views and they need to stop acting the exact same way. I’m not sure Roosh can even be classified as a PUA anymore since his focus is shifting more from having sex to all the ways in which men are so oppressed these days. He has gone full MRA. The pick up tactics were the only thing that ever separated PUA from MRA.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

How did you come to the conclusion that Roosh is an MRA?

Roosh gave up the right to play that card the day he sat down for a backscratching buddy-buddy interview with Paul Elam.

dhag85

@A Land Whale

Exactly what I was thinking. If this were true, it would logically follow that they would be ok with a women having sex with a million men as long as they all wore condoms. I think we all know in reality they wouldn’t be ok with that scenario either.

dhag85

*a woman, I mean. Why is that typo so easy to make?

History Nerd

Some PUA’s aren’t into MRA ideology really, but the premise of “game” (that you can manipulate women into wanting to have sex with you) sets people up for becoming more deeply misogynistic. Roosh has much stronger MRA affinities than certain other PUA’s, though he’s always been on the more extreme end of the spectrum.

davidknewton
davidknewton

Once again, I don’t understand how they expect non-promiscuous women to… exist, if they as men want to be promiscuous. It would only be able to happen mathematically if the world’s population of men was closer to, say, five, rather than the near 50-50 split we currently have. What do they even want?

Mike
Mike

Hey man, I heard you were a cuck. Not just a cuck, but the cuckiest cuck who ever cucked, like a cuck-cuck-cuck. I know you’re a cuck because cucks who cuck always cuck cuck cuck and cuck cuck cuck. Cuck? All these cucks are always cucking around like a bunch of cucking cuck-cucks and then they cuck and cuck and you know that cucks who cuck go and cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck. Cuck cuck cuck. Ok, cuck you later.

Mike
Mike

I think they want reasons to believe that their fears, insecurities and hostility towards women all have some sort of rational grounding. Like, if there’s something wrong with women who’ve had sex, and almost all women have had sex, then the problems these men are having (whatever they are) aren’t because of their own issues – the real issue is that there’s something wrong with almost every woman in the world.

GardenGallivant
GardenGallivant

Verily Baroque asked about pea plants with hemoglobin function. Pea plants, like all legume family plants, have root nodules that harbor bacteria with the ability to fix nitrogen (N2) from the atmosphere. The bacteria can only do this in the absence of oxygen so the plant uses hemoglobin to bind and transport O2 away from the module. This provides a protected environment for the bacteria in exchange for essential, usable forms of nitrogen.

The legume hemoglobin is very similar to our protein but not identical and it is not the only version of the globin family of proteins that bind oxygen found in plants.

Plants require oxygen for their cellular mitochondria just like animal or fungal cells. Root cells being underground lack chloroplasts providing ATP for energy so have greater numbers of mitochondria per cell than most aerial portions of plants while having less accessible oxygen. Plants likely have their versions of hemoglobin to ensure oxygen is transported.

The structure and function of plant hemoglobins

EJ (The Other One)

We’re indulging in Dadaesque trolling, are we? Well, two can play at that. Here a conversation I just had on the train. I swear this is as true as I can remember it.

*Our dashing HERO is seated on the train to London, reading a book. Two TEENAGERS enter, clad in their school sports kit, eating sweets. They stare at him.*

TEENAGER 1: Are you single?

*pause*

EJ: *puzzled and amused* What sort of question is that to ask a stranger?
TEEN 1: Good point.

*pause*

TEEN 1: I like your shoes.
EJ: Thank you. *resumes reading*

*pause*

TEEN 1: Where are you from?
EJ: South Africa.
TEEN 2: You should meet our English teacher?
EJ: *wearily* Is she also South African?
TEEN 2: No, but her name is Ms Cumming.

*pause*

TEEN 2: You know, like Cum In? Cos she likes cum? *giggle*

*there is a dignified silence while EJ buries himself in his book so they don’t see him blush.*

TEEN 1: Do you think I look like a zebra?
EJ: No.

*pause*

TEEN 1: I’m from Europe.
TEEN 2: I’m from the North Pole.
TEEN 1: Eu-Rope. Do you know where that is?
EJ: Yes.

*pause*

TEEN 1: *moves closer* You look like my science teacher.

*pause*

TEEN 1: Are you sure I don’t look like a zebra?
EJ: I am fairly familiar with zebras and you do not resemble them.

*pause*

TEEN 1: Where do you live?
EJ: London.
TEEN 1: Why were you in [town] then?
EJ: Work.
TEEN 1: Where do you work?
EJ: In a big office building.
TEEN 1: At [name of company]?
EJ: Yes.
TEEN 1: What do you do for [name of company]?
EJ: Microsoft Excel.
TEEN 1: Why don’t you work in London?
TEEN 2: You could be on the tube and it would go zoom *she makes a fast gesture* rather than chug-chug-chug *she makes a slow gesture.*
EJ: It’s usually very crowded. You often don’t get a seat.
TEEN 1: You’re very tall.

*pause*

TEEN 1: Are you comfortable in these seats?
EJ: Not really.
TEEN 2: Can you do a backflip?
EJ: Not in here.

*pause while they debate whether EJ is capable of doing a backflip even in the absence of trains constricting him and he buries himself in his book to hide the fact that he cannot*

TEEN 2: Would you like a sweet?
EJ: No thank you.

*pause*

TEEN 1: This is our stop.

*they get up to leave*

TEEN 2: You should definitely have sex with Ms Cumming.

*EJ does not respond. Exit TEENAGERS stage right. Little do they suspect that he actually did want a sweet, just not from them.*

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@EJ:

So when does Godot show up?

@Kirby:

We are all, in our own way, Godot.

freemage

EJ: That was a bizarre encounter, yes. At least you got a good story out of it.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

@EJ

Are you sure those were teenagers? You may have just proven that aliens do walk among us. And are kinda dumb.

S Fox (@_Methusalah)

EJ: Are you sure you didn’t just meet May Kasahara? Do you feel a strange compulsion to climb into an old well?

Wetherby
Wetherby

Where are these zooming tubes of which she speaks?

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

On the subject of dumb, I was talking to my sister the other day and mentioned I’d been busy with work, which lead to this:

Her: “You work?”

Me: “What? Yeah, I own a web design business.”

Her: “Since when?”

Me: “Since 2003.”

*facepalm*

@M:
I don’t think they’re aliens, just children. It’s why I was so uncomfortable having them hit on me.

I’ve seldom felt so glad to be male.

@Wetherby:
No idea. I think people out in the provinces have an odd view of London.