a woman is always to blame alpha males beta males divorce empathy deficit entitled babies evil wives imaginary oppression irony alert men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny red pill reddit

Red Pill Redditors hope #AshleyMadison leaks will lead to influx of embittered losers

Take the Blue Pill! The Red Pill turns you into a giant douchebag.
Take the Blue Pill! The Red Pill turns you into a giant douchebag.

So it’s not just #GamerGaters, 8channers, Gawker editors, and divorce lawyers who are hoping to benefit in a big way from the data dump of illegally hacked user information from AshleyMadison.com, the once (but probably not future) dating site for would-be cheaters.

Over in the Red Pill subreddit, the regulars are hoping it leads to a giant wave of angry, newly redpilled recruits. In a post with nearly 300 upvotes, one Red Piller offers his predictions:

Prepare for the following:

1) Massive user influx from men who have the courage to search for their spouses.

2) Massive re-allocation of wealth through divorce courts.

3) Society, as a whole, coming to the realization that men want young, attractive women.

Fasten your seatbelts and remember NEVER GET MARRIED!

Another Red Piller sums up the thoughts of many of his comrades, declaring simply that “[t]his is going to be glorious.”

Still another finds himself chuckling at the idea of all the Blue Pill men who will suffer as a result of the leaks.

I think of the simpering beta males who might lose their relationship or marriage for signing up to the site. I then think that some percentage of these guys who attempted to have an affair failed at doing so. Getting broken up with for trying and failing to cheat is just delicious.

Not everyone in the thread is completely sure that all the “simpering beta males” will respond by alpha-male-ing it up — especially those who discover that it’s their wife who has been cheating on them.

[A] lot of cucked blue pill men are gonna deal with it and get cucked.

This could easily go the other way entirely, especially living in the era of women pushing for poly/open/cuck situations to be socially accepted.

Face it, 90% of these men got cucked because they’re blue pill and most of them are gonna stay that way… if anything, this will help further the push toward mainstream, open cucking for blue pillers.

That is, assuming that anything more than a tiny percentage of the female profiles on the site are real. As one Red Piller complains,

theres not going to be much opportunity for datamining whore behavior/tendencies/preferences since most of the female profiles are fake.

While the general consensus amongst the Red Pillers is that cheating wives are “whores,” men who cheat are driven to it by the evils of contemporary marriage.

“Why are so many men trying to escape their marriage through infidelity and affairs?”

The answer to that, we’ve been lied to about marriage, about women, and about love. I still think we will see a good influx mainly because the men will ideally be free from their shit marriage and begin to wonder “maybe there’s something I can do to avoid this, maybe I can LEARN from my mistakes”.

If these guys actually think that the Red Pill subreddit has any real answer to their real or imaginary woes, I’d say that’s a sign they haven’t learned very much at all.

H/T — r/TheBluePill

Judas Peckerwood
Judas Peckerwood

Good lord, these losers really do live in an alternate universe, don’t they?

Alexandra Erin

Nail on head, Judas. The whole Red Pill system really *is* an alternate reality, one people reach by slipping out of touch with actual reality one step at a time.

andiexist
andiexist

Right, because the only polyamorous people ever are those dratted FEEEEEMALES, and men never cheat for bad reasons. >_>

kellyrtillson

Uuuuuuunnnnnnnnggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Paradoxical Intention

Prepare for the following:

Of course, women who search for their spouses (as is most likely the case) aren’t invited to the Sooper Sekret Boys’ Only Club. (S.S.B.O.C.)

2) Massive re-allocation of wealth through divorce courts.

That’s assuming that these relationships end in divorce (some couples might want to get counseling instead or something!), and that prenups weren’t signed.

And that’s assuming that men have the majority of the wealth in that relationship (let’s face it, that’s what they’re assuming, we all know it).

“3) Society, as a whole, coming to the realization that young, “attractive” women are highly sexualized for everything they do no matter what it is, and that men have been socialized to lust after them instead of treat them as people with their own thoughts and feelings, and ignore any woman who looks older than 25, including their own spouses. This also leads to men assuming that they’re entitled to a “young, attractive woman” instead of staying with the woman they married and claimed to have loved.”

FTFY.

Fasten your seatbelts and remember NEVER GET MARRIED!

Hear, hear!
_____________________________________

[A] lot of cucked blue pill men are gonna deal with it and get cucked.

Yeah, all those cucked blue pill men and their “communication” and their “understanding”!

It’s cute how he assumes that it’s only women who want that, and it’s not men pushing for a “threesome” with two women and him.

Or maybe, and not assuming that all women are angels and never cheat, they’re just open with their relationships and through communication and being open about how they feel, they and their spouse have worked out that this would be a good idea.

Just sayin’.
_____________________________________

Aw, poor bby.

‘Course, most of the “datamining” I’ve seen is from blogs like straightwhiteboystexting and hell-is-okcupid. If I’m feeling a little kinkier, I check out toodomforyou.

I’m very interested in the behavior/tendencies/preferences of clueless straight boys.
_____________________________________

I think the question is more of “who” lied to you about those things. Because it certainly wasn’t women. (Hint: Stop listening to men who claim to know “what women want”, and start listening to women talk about what they want.)

Ideally, women will be free from their shit marriages too. But, it’s not like you can get an RPer to care about that.

And it’s not like men ever ruin their marriages by being assholes, right? Nah.

So close to self-realization, and yet so far.

LiliVonSchtup
LiliVonSchtup

This shows what we’ve really always known all along- Red Pillers, deep down, hate cis-gendered men as much as they hate everybody else. Women just make an easier and more convenient target.

weirwoodtreehugger

Isn’t it adorable how they think women haven’t noticed that in our culture we’re prized for youth and beauty alone? Do they think this is the only dating site in which men, regardless of their own age or attractiveness are chasing the pretty twenty something women?

Anarchonist
Anarchonist

Yeah, if you’re into the whole monogamy festivity, getting – or trying to get – freaky with others on the side is a pretty shitty thing to do to your spouse. However, going from a cheater to a bitter loser who unironically uses “beta cuck” as a genuine term that relates to the real world* requires some pretty long leaps of logic/faith. I wouldn’t hold my breath.

*like holy fuck these guys can’t be more than twelve years old like Jeeeeeesus what the fuck

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

as much as they hate everybody else

In all fairness MRAs restrict their hate only to women, gay people, black people, brown people, gay black and brown people, trans women, trans men, gender fluid people, asexuals and people on a different phone tarrif.

Other than that, they’re quite inclusive.

Fnoicby
Fnoicby

Hmmm, 1 and 3 seem somewhat incompatible, no? If there’s a large enough percentage of women on the site to send a “massive user influx” of cucked betas towards red pill life, why is society as a whole only going to look at what men want?

(Don’t tell me. I know the answer)

Bina
Bina

Oh ho ho, this is so funny…

Um, considering that the majority of Ashley Madison’s database IS men anyway (and very few of the women on it are real), I doubt whether a “massive user influx” of this nature would result in anything but more ill-gotten profits for AM. I mean, you have to pay to play on there; you don’t just get to search your spouse out for nothing.

2) Massive re-allocation of wealth through divorce courts.

Possibly, but to whom? Remember, the overwhelming majority of AM’s clientele is male, and obviously not brave enough to see a marriage counsellor, or just divorce their poor bored wives and start over. On the off chance that they do finally work up the courage to legally separate, the women probably won’t get that much anyway; if there’s no prenup saying otherwise, they only stand to get half the shared property at most, and that’s if they’re lucky. Some end up with nada. More often, the ex-husband gets gets richer through divorce, and the ex-wife poorer. Yeah, that’s a “massive re-allocation of wealth”, all right.

Pffffft. This is a “realization”? We’re soaking in this shit already. Our culture is so heavily built around trophy marriages and affairs (Younger Woman/Older Man), it’s not even funny. Women my age are constantly being told they’re Sexually Invisible, and to be grateful they’ve got even a shitty cheating husband to put up with their old-bag selves. Makes me kind of glad I don’t have one, actually.

Which brings me to…

Fasten your seatbelts and remember NEVER GET MARRIED!

Great advice for women, this is. I’ve made it to almost 50 sans husband, and while it gets lonely sometimes, on the other hand I don’t have to deal with any Red Pillock shit. Thanks, Stupid Guy!

Bina
Bina

Oh ass-pulled fax ‘n’ figgers, I love you so:

[A] lot of cucked blue pill men are gonna deal with it and get cucked.

O RLY?

Funny how there’s this huge overestimation not only of the number of “cucked” guys, there’s also this stupid belief that they got that way by not being “redpill” enough. If anything, I’d say Red Pillocks are more likely to be cheated on, because there’s only so much of their whiny nagging and idiotic rages a woman can take. Who wouldn’t retreat to the welcoming arms of a BS-free blue-pill “beta” type?

In short, the guys these guys think are the “cucks”…are most likely the cuckers. Hahahahaha.

Flint
Flint

@LVS and BIna: They remind me of your average religious fanatic where they say that unless you see the light and completely embrace their faith, you’ll suffer eternal damnation.

mockingbird
mockingbird

Oh, poor PI amd your feminazi-rattled brain.

If a woman cheats or wants an open or poly relationship ship, it’s because she’s a dirty, filthy wh*re who’s cucking and wants to break the heart, soul, and pocketbook of her pathetic, nice-boy, beta husband.

If a man cheats or wants an open or poly relationship, it’s because he’s an Alpha Man who knows His True Worth and who seeks and acquires what he deserves – that is, whatever he damn well wants.

Tut, tut.

raysa
raysa

Please forgive my lack of intellect here.

But, if the large majority of AM users are men (that pay to be there), and there are very few women, and even less REAL, NOT FAKE women, then what the hell are the people on there paying to get?

I don’t know a lot about it, other than it is for cheating, but it sounds like it is primarily a gay hook-up site for married men.

mockingbird
mockingbird

*sighs at the inexplicable autocorrect tendencies of her phone*

Paradoxical Intention

mockingbird | August 20, 2015 at 6:13 pm
Oh, poor PI amd your feminazi-rattled brain.

Tut, tut.

Oh yes, how could I forget? Me and my silly little fembrain. How could I forget that men only cheat to prove to themselves how much they love a woman! [/sarcasm]

This only reminds me of that link Pandapool posted on the other thread, with the guy who wanted a poly relationship and then wanted to close it off because his girlfriend was getting laid more than he was.

Oh, and I found an article called“8 Love Lessons Women Should Learn from Mistresses” and I’m about to vomit from all the Special Snowflake, I’m Not Like Other Girls, Boys Lookit Me! Syndrome.

Tessa

Paradoxical Intention

But but… That was unfair.

*sigh* I just lose all respect for a person if they use the word “cuck” unironically. It’s a nice measurement of the kind of person they are. (I have the same reaction to “mangina” and “SJW”)

Nitram

I hate that word cuck or cuckold or cucked. It’s just icky. Can’t put my finger on it.

Might be, but it sounds like they’re falsely promoting it as a site with more women on it than it actually has, creating fake profiles and what not to bait-and-switch men into joining.

Tanya Nguyen

the problem is, young attractive women often want young attractive men, not old whiners too self absorbed to wipe their own butts.

Nequam
Nequam

Briefly derailing this conversation: David, if you did the Matrix-esque image that leads off this article, could you point me to a good tutorial on such? I’d like to do some experimenting myself and need a jumping-off point.

Fruitloopsie
Fruitloopsie
Bina
Bina

I know just one lesson learned from them, and it’s simple: DON’T BE THAT WOMAN. Because you most likely won’t be happy. You’re second fiddle, not first bass. He’ll insist on having all his major holidays and occasions with the disparaged wife, not you. And if he leaves her for you (FAT chance!), watch out…he could already have the next one lined up. In fact, it’s almost a sure bet that he does.

scribbles
scribbles

uh, most of the users of that site are men so I don’t really see what they’re even talking about. if this were to happen at all (it wouldn’t) wouldn’t women be the ones acting like this since there are far more men on there?

I hate the way these people make me feel like some kind of fucking genius. It’s like something out of Idiocracy.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Prepare for the following:

I’m all stocked up on duct tape, plywood, and MREs.

Oh, and popcorn. That’s essential.

Um, hello, with 90-95% of the user accounts belonging to men (and a lot of the women’s accounts being fake), you actually think men are going to find their wives on there?

No, it’ll be more like an influx of cheating husbands whose wives had the courage to search, and then it turns out to be the last straw (for her) in a miserable marriage. These will be guys who are angry they got caught and called to account, not innocent victims whose wives betrayed them. There’s no way you can twist this around into AWALT.

I’d wager that most of the relationships that end acrimoniously over this were probably pretty RP (and thus predictably doomed) to begin with. Sorry, dude. As much as you’d love for there to be a mass conversion of bluepills to dark triad douchebaggery, this isn’t the dawning of the Age of Nefarious.

When is society going to wake up and stop denying that men find attractive women attractive? It’s a massive coverup!

But then, as WWTH pointed out:

Since AM is all about cheating, whereas the other dating sites are not, I think what this dude really means is that men want *a guaranteed lifetime supply* of young, attractive women. When the current wife starts to get too leathery and demanding (at age 25), society needs to be encouraging men to toss those hags in the compost heap and go get another one on Ashley Madison, instead of shaming them for it. It just makes perfect evolutionary sense! Quit being so prudish, society!

Remember, only men know what love is. Women are just too fickle to be trusted.

Fasten your seatbelts and remember NEVER GET MARRIED!

We’re going to hold you to that, bro.

Fred_the_Dog

You know, I never understand their logic. They think all men want young, attractive women. Yet there are far, far more men in all age groups than there are conventionally attractive women between the ages of 18 and 30. Who do they think those desirable women are going to go for? Whiny, entitled redpillers who don’t even really like women? Not a chance.

Bonnie Blue
Bonnie Blue

I used to spend a lot of time on the blue pill subreddit, and one red pill belief that I saw them throw around a lot is that women actually prefer to SHARE an “alpha male” (by their definition, in which “alpha male” pretty much just means “asshole”) than to have a beta all to themselves.

I’d guess that the vast, vast majority of red pillers have little to no experience applying their evo-psych bullshit in the real world. If they ever try to start, they are in for SUCH a rude fucking awakening.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants

@Bina

Yep. The way a relationship starts is generally the way it ends.

As the mistress, you’ll get strung along for years. He’s always just on the verge of leaving his wife, but the timing is wrong…he’s got a major business deal coming up… they’re going on a family vacation…his wife has health issues…and on and on. Sneaking around is thrilling, but he’ll never let it progress beyond that. You’ll never be openly acknowledged to the world.

Meanwhile, while you’re waiting in limbo, time passes.

Binjabreel

“These will be guys who are angry they got caught and called to account, not innocent victims whose wives betrayed them.”

So there *might* be a big influx of their target audience after all!

steampunked (@steampunked)

One of the primary complaints about the site was the sheer number of false female profiles they had to set up in order to keep men interested. While there was an ‘insurance policy’ you could get – I think it was $299 for a guaranteed hookup in a month – I’m fairly sure that one could hire a legal prostitute for $200 to provide the service, so AM probably managed to still make money.

But essentially, most of the stories coming out seem to be about guys who registered, got pretty much nothing out of it, and who then had their IDs splattered around everywhere. I’ve seen quite a lot of checking to find someone’s wife on it, but those checks are bearing a lot less fruit.

I don’t think they’re going to get much of an influx of anything.

Bonnie Blue
Bonnie Blue

@ Fred_the_Dog

These are people who genuinely believe that what REALLY turns women on is being treated like shit – so in their minds, yes, they have it in the bag.

raysa
raysa

Katz,

So, I suppose AM is capitalism at its finest, then.

Paradoxical intentions,

That article that you linked to is just ICK. That whole site is revolting, judging from other articles linked, on site and off. But it was interesting.

catgirl
catgirl

Am I the only one who finds this data leak supremely unethical? I’m against cheating, but also against privacy violations.this ashley madison dump could lead to a spike in suicides/domestic violence/ terrible things.

Bina
Bina

And this is the quote that wins the Internets for today. Where would you like your box of Maru?

Bina
Bina

What’s truly funny is that Red Pillocks are the true assholes in all of this. And the “blue pill betas” win at life by not being them. No wonder these guys are bitter and figure that all the women are swapping “alphas” amongst themselves. Nope. They’re just avoiding the Pillocks!

@catgirl

As far as I know, the data leak was some sort of blackmail scheme by some group because Ashley Madison and some affiliate websites were doing some sort of scheme and the hackers wanted it taken down or they’d leak the stuff. It’s all shady all around.

Leum
Leum

It gets worse:

What about people who used Ashley Madison to engage in gay affairs? The website’s users were worldwide, and there are 79 countries where homosexuality is illegal. In Afghanistan, Iran, Mauritania, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, the punishment is death.

Kat
Kat

Who knew?!

On the other hand, a woman who–potentially, theoretically, in the fevered imagination of an MRA–wants a young, attractive man is so unfair! “I’ll bet you’d let Brad Pitt leer at you/catcall you/grab your butt.”

To which the only logical response is, “Brad Pitt? Isn’t he 51? Happily married with a bunch of kids? Supportive of his wife, who had a double mastectomy? Wait–what were you saying about him?”

GrumpyOldSocialJusticeMangina

I am always amazed at how clueless you have to be to be taken in by a site like AM. You have to believe that there are huge numbers of gorgeous young women who can’t get a date and are desperately looking for paunchy middle-aged married men to bang. Typically you get sites with hooks like “Cheating Wives” or “Lonely Housewives Need Cock” — yeah, sure, thousands of women are going to sign up for sites like that.
Any woman who finds her husband has an AM account should be wondering more about his intelligence than his fidelity. (I think we already know about Josh “Family Values” Duggar.)

OH GOD BRAD PITT IS 51

Kat
Kat

@Pandapool
Take it easy. Courage.

Oh, and my boyfriend says that Brad Pitt’s age is in “guy years.” So he’s maybe 25.

I am just suddenly aware that hot people AGE and then they get wrinkled and DIE and the world is lesser for their absence.

Did you know he got his start in a Pringle’s ad? Pringles, people, Brad Pitt pushed Pringle’s.

rugbyyogi

In my experience (on a different site) most of them men are definitely NOT looking for young, hot hookups. A really high proportion are looking for regular trysts with a woman more or less their own age, similarly married, and of similar education and professional class. They want ‘older’ women (i.e. their own age) because they want to have conversation and similar worldview, etc.

Most of them are also very straightforward about the nil chance that they’ll leave their marriage – even the unhappy ones.

Bonnie Blue
Bonnie Blue

@ Bina

That’s not even what they think, though. They think that THEY are the only modern men who have figured out the ironclad formula for being “alpha,” and that if they continue to follow the red pill, they themselves will end up with a harem of the most desirable women in society – and these women will really, truly prefer to “share” their alpha, as opposed to having their very own “beta.”

I couldn’t make this shit up if I tried.

sunnysombrera

Pffft, Brad Pitt is so 90s. These days the heartthrob of choice is Ryan Gosling.

If you google Ryan Gosling Hey Girl meme, ALL the image results have him saying the most sweetest beta things. Because he’s a genuinely nice guy. Also he saved a woman from being hit by a car once. Ladies love him yet according to RP theory they’d be put off by his niceness. Apparently not. 😀

SEE THAT, RED PILLOCKS? Beta men ftw.

Ryan Gosling wasn’t Louis de Pointe du Lac nor Tyler Durden, and I bet he’s never pushed Pringle’s. :<

Bonnie Blue
Bonnie Blue

@ sunnysombrera

You should have seen their take on the subreddit r/ladybonersgonecuddly (which is what it sounds like – pictures of cute guys cuddling animals). They were furious, declaring that every guy featured in that sub was nothing but a weak bitch beta, and that women don’t “really” want to mate with “betas like that.” You see, all the women who upvoted pictures in that sub really crave red pill assholes, not hot guys who show affection towards cute animals. Those weak betas actually make us sick deep down inside; we’re just too stupid to realize it.

mockingbird
mockingbird

Right?

My first thought was, “What kind of stupid asshole (who’s not involved in some kind of open relationsip) would us a NOT throwaway email and easily traceable info?

Plenty, it turns out, even going so far as to use their governmental work emails.

“Babe, I…I might forgive infidelity…we could maybe even work through this sort of purposeful betrayal…but…this…I can’t stay married to such a gigantic fucking idiot.”

1 2 3