PUA return of kings rhymes with roosh

12 Totally Legit Pics from Roosh V’s World Tour

Roosh and friends in Toronto
Roosh and friends in Toronto

On Saturday, rapey pickup artist Roosh Valizadeh posted a weird, crappy picture of himself in a depressing hotel conference room as proof that yes, he had indeed given a talk in Toronto; the picture was so weird and crappy that a lot of people, myself included, thought it might be photoshopped.

Well, since then Roosh has posted other pictures from the event that make clear the original pic wasn’t photoshopped, just a crappy picture.

Since then I have found* some other pictures from Roosh’s World Tour that seem pretty legit to me. So I thought I’d share them with you all.

Roosh in Paris with some cool dudes
Roosh attends a gun show
Roosh attends a gun show
Roosh in Italy
Roosh in Italy
Roosh at the South Pole
Roosh at the South Pole

Note: When I said I had “found” these pictures, I meant I found them on my hard drive after I made them. Except for the last “exploitable” one, which was kindly deposited in the comments here by Kreator.

Feel free to “find” additional pictures and add them to the comments below.

andiexist
andiexist

So… it wasn’t shopped, it was just a terrible photo? Huh.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

The Toronto Star (the paper in question) printed the picture without questioning it.

Do we have any Torontonians here? Could they advise us of whether the Star is considered a reputable newspaper?

spacelawn

These are amazing!

Aunt Edna
Aunt Edna

LMAO

keshkirshkinra

@ej (the other one)

The star is a bit of a rag. Not really taken seriously at all. They have a page 3 “Girl” if that explains anything.

I’m still digesting the fact that…are you sure it isn’t photoshopped?

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

@keshkirshkinra:
Thanks. That’s a little disappointing; recent events have persuaded me that Canada is a shining paradise with amazing people, so it’s sad to hear that you have awful papers too. Ah well.

Then again, I suppose Valizadeh wouldn’t be seen with a decent paper, would he?

Okayokayokay
Okayokayokay

The Star is okay

keshkirshkinra

Canada can be the shining place people think of it if we ever get rid of harper.

Ps for other fellow Canadians, vote October 19th.

Crillia Slayer (@CrilliaSlayer)

Not sure why hiding until you run away in considered a victory.

LMAO that he hired two bodyguards to, presumably, prevent anyone from beering him again.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

I’m amused that even professional bodyguards don’t want to be photographed with Valizadeh.

Wtfcakes
Wtfcakes

@keshkershkinra You’re referring to the Sun (and the sunshine girl) not the Star.

@EJ (the other one) The Star is a pretty standard paper, the Sun on the other hand is totally a rag.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Frankly, I think what’s most likely is that he didn’t need to ‘shop the picture but ‘shopped it anyway, either because he forgot to take that all-important newspaper date shot or because he couldn’t tell the truth if you hooked him up to a lie detector that beered instead of beeped.

jupitaur

The front page matches the Saturday Star. http://torontostar.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx

jupitaur

Forgot to mention that you use that site by clicking in the upper left to choose the date and page (front page shows by default).

weirwoodtreehugger

Is that guy with a beer at the picnic table a victim of an immolating feminist? No wonder Rhoosh and Paulie are so scared! I hope it doesn’t cause a forest fire, or we’ll make an MRA out of Smokey the Bear!

Tracy

Guys, the pic wasn’t photoshopped. In fact, I have proof that Roosh is up to far more sinister activities. It seems he’s taking his forum members’ advice about becoming the next president in the next 10-15 years… and our own David’s advice about where he should stake his claim as ruler.

I warn you, these sightings are shocking.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

Tracy, you win the thread.

Fruitloopsie
Fruitloopsie

I burst out laughing over the fifth photo. That woman looks totally disgusted by the sight of him. XD

@Fruitloopsie

I like your new avatar. uWu

Caylee

reasonably

Caylee

Well this was kind of amusingly creepy.

spacelawn

@Tracy

Can you photoshop him next to Trump in any way?

Bina
Bina

Not a Torontonian, but the Star is legit and pretty damn decent. The Sun, on the other hand, is the crap-ass right-wing rag with the Page 3 “Sunshine Girl”.

Keshkirshkinra
Keshkirshkinra

OOps. My bad. I am working off of little sleep. Forgive me?

Tracy

@spacelawn

Can you photoshop him next to Trump in any way?

I would never do that. I only report the truth. THE SHOCKING, TERRIFYING TRUTH.

Roosh couldn’t Photoshop himself out of (or into) a paper bag.

Bina
Bina

Even if Roosh looked like that under his clothes, I still wouldn’t do him.

Olive O'Sudden
Olive O'Sudden

Yes, The Toronto Star is a reputable newspaper.

Kat
Kat

Yeah, RapistRoosh wants us all to wonder whether it’s Photoshopped. So we accuse him and then he says, “You’re wrong! I only pretended that it was Photoshopped! I win!” In the meantime, the picture actually is Photoshopped. Or something…

Tedious.

Dull.

Stupid.

And he’s still a rapist.

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

i have no photoshopping skills to speak of. Unfortunate, really, since it means I cannot create the doosh stink-weasel masterpiece to share with one and all here!

Fruitloopsie
Fruitloopsie

Pandapool
“I like your new avatar. uWu”

Thanks ????

Cthulhu's Intern

This isn’t the finest moment in Roosh’s tour.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Johnny’s in the basement
Posting on the hate sites
Rooshie’s on the pavement
Thinking about the government

Look out kid, it’s something you did
Try hard, get barred
Better stay away from those
That turn you down with hard “nos”
You don’t need a weatherman to know which way the beer blows…

…also, Rooshception:

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Damn you, tinypic!!

*shakes diminutive fist*

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Mortarius
Mortarius

Canada would be greater if they could get rid of Harper.

Sucks that you guys have a FPTP system and a Senate that’s basically by appointment.

There’s a certain type of person who feels like they “win” by acting so unreliable that no one can tell whether they’re lying or telling the truth, and then jumping out and saying “Ha! You were wrong! I was actually…”

The rest of us figure it’s better to not make people constantly second-guess everything we say and do.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

Buttercup, I choked on my early-morning fruit juice whilst reading that. Amazing. Thank you so much for putting me in a good mood.

spacelawn

@Tracy

Damn it! Shoulda know it would end like this!

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

@EJ Yay! Glad you enjoyed it. That may be the first time I’ve ever seen the phrase “good mood” associated with Roosh.

If I had more time, I’d animate it.

@katz

Yeah, God forbid he post the conference pictures up front like a grownup, instead of trying to play gotcha with an obviously photoshopped retcon.

So much of manosphere psychology revolves around constantly duping other people, even when it’s totally unnecessary. For them, it’s dupe or be duped, no middle ground. You can see that paranoia at work in redpill relationships, where they obsess over every trivial occurrence and what it means for their “frame”. “Guys – she has the flu! Is she shit-testing me?”

It must be exhausting to maintain that kind of vigilance all the time. The sad part is they all encourage that “trust no one” mentality by pulling this crap on each other (remember when Roosh pretended to be in Polish jail?) MRA “activism” is either a lulzy prank, or a black ops endeavor.

And yet women are the fickle, scheming, untrustworthy ones. Right.

brooked
brooked

If I had more time, I’d animate it.

Please, please please animate it. If possible. Pretty please.

It’s awesome already.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Oh dear… Looks like the haunted house tour wasn’t as relaxing as he thought it would be!

Stacy Amber
Stacy Amber

One of Roosh V’s followers tried to disrupt a protest on Saturday. He was verbally harassing Shauna Hunt and threatening other demonstrators.

Miss Andry

Amazon.com still sells books by Roosh. You can sign a petition to have them removed. Please sign and share. 🙂

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Got the Necronomicon out again but you might find this interesting:

Especially this bit.

If these musicians are unrepentant and continue to perform the offending material, then there is justification in government action, just as hate preachers, KKK leaders and “pick-up artists” who advocate sexual assault can be kept out of the country

Oh, the general premise of the article is ‘he doesn’t mean it’.