antifeminism boner rage misogyny reactionary bullshit red pill reddit

“Is it just me? Or are women biologically inferior to men?” Red Piller asks

Just like a woman, always complaining
Women: Always complaining

A Red Piller wonders aloud: Do women totally suck, or is it just me?

Why do women seem not as smart/funny/interesting as men? (self.TheRedPill) submitted 1 day ago by FitnessRegiment This is just in my personal life but, so far I've only met 1 girl that is funny, interesting, smart and fun to hang out with, I have never met another, none, ever.  They either act stupid to be "cute", or are stupid. They have very little conceptual understandings of mathematics, physics, IT or anything that matters. Half the things they say, and the way they deduct information is borderline retarded. My ex who gets great grades apparently in school, thought that the pill would make her blind, because a "friend of a friend" had it happen to her.  Also why are women not funny? It's usually just sad when women try to be funny, I rarely find any that make me laugh and not just cringe. They also aren't as interesting, they always try to look "pretty" and "cute", and can't just piece together a coherent and informative sentence. It's painful.  Is it just me? Or are women biologically inferior to men? I mean physically they are obviously inferior in every single way, and I have seen that men are much better at math, chess, computing, any STEM fields, gaming, writing, cooking, driving, any sort of physical activity, art etc... I cannot even think of 1 field where women are better than men, why is this?

This barely literate disquisition on innate female inferiority garnered 85 upvotes from the alpha dudes of the Red Pill subreddit, who added equally compelling analyses of their own.

gu4po 324 points 1 day ago  They don't have to be interesting to get what they want.  permalinksavereportgive gold [–]3 Endorsed ContributorBurgundyCarpet 123 points 1 day ago  Exactly. They just have to exist. So, for most of them, that's all they do.  permalinksaveparentreportgive gold [–]Trpidation 13 points 1 day ago  Like the vast, vast majority of them. Kinda sad really, but if you think about it... If you didn't have to work for anything, would you work? I guess I can't blame them, but still it sucks that they're so goddamn boring aside from sex. Like when you actually want to spend quality time with another human being, a sickening majority of women have little to no substance worth speaking of. Frustrating but that's how it is.  permalinksaveparentreportgive gold [–]GreatWalker 9 points 1 day ago  that may be the only redeeming quality of being short, you're forced to improve and even excel in other areas.  permalinksaveparentreportgive gold [–]lordsmash 1 point 1 day ago  Then they hit 35, lose the looks and tern into a feminist, because having an interesting personality is too much hard work.

Women TERN into feminists?

I’m stopping right there. These are the only five comments in the thread I could bring myself to read. There are 261 total comments in the thread, so if my math is correct, that means that there are 397 more comments that I haven’t read. They could be even more ridiculous than the ones I just quoted.

But I’m a little hung up on this TERN thing, and so instead of reading through the rest of the comments and picking out other totally terrible ones I’m just going to post pics of feminist terns instead.

She seems stuck up.
She seems stuck up.

She probably just had babies so she could live off those sweet, sweet beta bucks

Beta male tern (I'm assuming), doing all the work while the woman sits on her ass eating bon bons back at the nest
Beta male tern (I’m assuming), doing all the work while the woman sits on her ass eating bon bons back at the nest

A MAN made that 2-by-4. Do you think these two birds appreciate that for a second?

H/T — r/thebluepill

Also, please don’t tell me I’ve got the gender of these terns all wrong. I don’t have time to fact-check all my jokes.

Paradoxical Intention

Sissy | August 3, 2015 at 5:03 pm
Oh, and since my father listens to that guy that claims that men hunted the mastodon, I stumbled upon THIS while leaving the kitchen.

Pardon me, but I love to pontificate on this subject.

The people who tend to throw around “fat”, “ugly”, “unbangable”, etc, when it comes to feminists I find are the most shallow people ever. Even more shallow than they claim women to be.

Yes, some feminists are fat. Yes, some feminists are “ugly” by society’s standards. Yes, some feminists are “unbangable” by some men’s standards. You’re going to find people like this in every cross-section of humanity.

However, I find that feminists (myself included) will sometimes jump and point to Emma Watson, Laverne Cox, etc, in an attempt to somehow defend ourselves, and we really shouldn’t, because that’s stooping to their level.

What we should do is ask why that should make any point we make suddenly null and void. Why does us not being boner-pleasing suddenly make us not worth listening to? Or, better yet, why does being not boner-pleasing suddenly make people not want to listen?

Paradoxical Intention

Forgot to add: “Feminists being fat and ugly, and therefore not worth listening to, only proves a hell of a lot of what feminists have to say about the subjects of fat acceptance, beauty standards, and sex.”

GrumpyOldSocialJusticeMangina

Annnnd not only used once, but twice before me. Arggggh.

Translation of principal argument in OP: I can’t find a woman who’s interested in NASCAR, fart jokes, and drinking till you puke. The last one I met was into Elizabethan drama and pre-Raphaelite art — what a dunce!

Bina
Bina

Recently, the Coast Guard caught a boatload of marijuana near a sea bird sanctuary and burnt it to the water line, leaving no tern unstoned.

Deliver to Rey, one gold-plated Internetwebtube. Stat.

And as for this guy and his bird-brained views on women, just remember: He says this about ALL THE GULLS.

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer

The classic rebuttal to the ‘ugly feminist’ line:

Gloria Steinem was employed as a Playboy Bunny at the New York Playboy Club for months while she worked on an article about the exploitative conditions for employees at the clubs.

Paradoxical Intention

@Jenora: I did mention in my reply that this is a common response to that question, but I think in jumping to say that feminists can and are accepted as beauties by society and men (Which isn’t a bad answer, don’t get me wrong), we tend to ignore a larger question: Why should our looks immediately invalidate anything we say? Why should we have to be good-looking and skinny for our words to mean anything?

Or, we can go one step further and ask: Why do feminists on the internet dismissed like this solely based on an assumption by someone who doesn’t like what they have to say, and who likely has no idea what said feminist looks like?

In fact, the idea that feminists are all “ugly, fat, and can’t get laid!”, and thus we’re dismissed by a lot of people, only proves a lot of points that feminists make about beauty, sex, and fat acceptance.

Shaenon

Actual comment from the Reddit thread:

Women stagnate evolutionarily because they have 2x chromosomes, the fact male is xy allows for more genetic variables, which allows for different off spring. Men tend to be smarter than women but also stupider than women because of this genetic trait. By having the variability in the man who must earn their partner it ensures the best traits move forward.

I…what?

Why do men not seem as smart/funny/interesting as women?

They either act stupid to be “macho,” or are stupid. They have very little conceptual understandings of science or anything that matters. Half the things they say, and the way they deduct information, are borderline retarded. This guy on Reddit, who gets great grades apparently in school, thought that men and women are different species and men are evolving at a faster rate because the Y chromosome has more genes than the X (I know, it’s actually the opposite, but just try explaining biochemistry to a man).

Also, why are men not funny?

(Yes, I went in and corrected the grammar of the guy I’m mocking. Why do I bother? I’m sure he’s already banging out another Reddit post about how much smarter he is than me because of his extra man genes.)

Shaenon

The Red Pill subreddit is truly amazing. There’s a thread about how “Grave of the Fireflies” is a Red Pill movie. No, I cannot explain the logic, but the writer somehow manages to work in a paragraph about all those sluts who won’t have sex with him. I’m pretty sure posts that don’t mention the crisis of sluts not having sex with Red Pill guys are automatically deleted from the forum.

There’s another thread where guys post their favorite Red Pill movies. Among them:

Ex Machina
It Follows
The Empire Strikes Back
The Thin Man films
American Psycho
Chinatown
Interview with the Vampire

I’m thinking they didn’t get the point of a bunch of these films.

Kootiepatra

Is it just me…..

Or is anyone else trawling through this site trying to figure out puns:

Well I, for one, have had it up to my aquatic warbler with this nonsense. What a load of garganey. Don’t these MRA’s ever kittiwake? They can go yellowhammer alone with their Lady Amherst’s pheasant, for all I care. Am I right?

*awaits high fives*

Sissy
Sissy

@Paradoxical Intention:

You said it a lot better than I could. It does feel like a lose-lose situation, like… if we’re “hot”, then we’ll get glossed over for our looks. If we’re “not hot”, then we’re often given the old “Why aren’t you hot?” BS.

It’s tiring. (And I wish I could say more considering that it’s almost 2:30 in the darn morning and I can’t think straight. Need to get my butt to bed!)

Shaenon

Wait, this post is just sad.

My mom was talking about her friend girl who is 50 years old, and her husband who is in his late 30s. Apparently my moms friend’s husband has been going on a lot of extreme hikes that my moms friend cant go on, and has been hanging out with a lot of younger dudes going on trips. My mom was talking to me about how her friend should leave him because he is distancing himself from her and he is going through a mid life crisis and potentially cheating on her.

I simply said “It isn’t a question if she should leave him; its whether he should leave her.” My mom took this as me attacking her friend and started personally attacking me “Oh you hate women, you are in perfect shape but you cant even get a woman (not true), woman don’t like you!”

Don’t use red pill logic when explaining stuff to your mums, they can’t handle it! At least she knows her son isn’t a bitch.

That guy’s poor mom, finally forced to face the cold, hard fact that she raised an asshole. I like how she’s got his number, though.

“Such language! No wonder a nice-looking boy like you can’t get a girlfriend!”

“Nuh-UH! I could totally get like a million girlfriends! I EVEN LIFT, BRO! I mean MOM!” (bedroom door slams)

Of course the thread is full of guys high-fiving him for being such an awesome truth-teller. Because they are all also mentally 16 years old.

Shaenon

I’m attracted to short guys, but I run screaming from the guys who have a chip on their shoulders about it. Do I spend all my time whining about how all my problems in life would be solved if I had big tits? No. That would be ridiculous and unattractive. I only spend half my time whining.

Interview with a Vampire?

Interview with a Vampire.

Interview with a Vampire?

msexceptiontotherule

It’s as if they, in their extra super advanced male-begotten superiority, cannot comprehend that even “all those slutty sluts” have standards. Gone are the days where a guy of the redpillian variety can convince a female to sneak into his basement room through the window so his mom doesn’t know, to give him bjs while he plays video games and then leaves the same way she came in before his mom comes down to check on him or he has to get online for the nightly sharing of feelings and rallying of far too angry men with accounts of the latest reasons why females are bad bad bad and ruining everything good and important in the world somehow – typically including a denial of sex component – but still stupid and useless in comparison to the menz. Now it’s just basement, mom checks, video games without bjs, and online with angry men.

Not a pun, but I did read today that the Oakland animal shelter has a goose available for adoption but there is a condition that anyone who does adopt it CANNOT EAT IT. Those geese are mean waterfowl, but I hear they’re pretty tasty if prepared properly. Mean waterfowl do not = great pets, so what’s the harm in roast goose for dinner? 😉

Penny Psmith
Penny Psmith

@Paradoxical Intention:

Of course, you forget that women are only judged by our physical attractiveness in the eyes of men, since this is the only thing inportant about us, so clearly calling us fat and ugly and unbangable will always be relevant. After all, how else could we become such misandric feminazis, if not because no man would bang us?
/sarcasm

Penny Psmith
Penny Psmith

(Also, I guess the same strain of “logic” could lead in the opposite direction, where turning [or terning] into a manhating feminist would immediately cause your looks to deteriorate through… err, no make up? I mean, they hate make up because it’s deception, so maybe not. Something with bon-bons, maybe.)

indifferentsky

Also Shaenon,
The Empire Strikes Back?
Talk about reaching.

sn0rkmaiden

@Sissy,

I checked out the infowars video you donotlinked to, what a complete arse. I love it when anti-feminists try to dismiss feminism by indulging in the kind of sexist idiocy that proves why we need feminism. I like how he includes the ‘no true scotsman’ argument by saying that attractive feminists are only pretending to be feminists because it’s trendy.

Penny Psmith
Penny Psmith

attractive feminists are only pretending to be feminists because it’s trendy

So… feminists are fat and ugly, but attractive women pretend to be feminists because they want people to think they’re fat and ugly? I don’t think I get that.

nohoneymoon

@Sissy So much ‘science’ in that infowars video.

AnAndrejaPejicBlog (@A_Pejic_Blog)

I imagine the redpillers like ‘It Follows’ because the main character is punished for having sex with the football player, instead of going for the Nice Guy that’s been pining for her for years.

R Cawkwell

I’m reminded of a scene from an episode of Blackadder the Third. Adolescent William Pitt the Younger:
“Why do nice girls hate me…” *declaiming poetically*
Blackadder: “Get lost you nauseating adolescent.” *Shuts door in face*

sn0rkmaiden

@Penny Psmith,

that infowars guy is big on polemic and small on logic. I am embarrassed to share a nationality with him.

superdangermike

If women are ‘biologically inferior to men’ how come the Romans made Minerva their goddess of wisdom and the Greeks Athena? Clearly the Greeks and Romans thought women were intelligent.

OK well maybe the Greeks and Romans thought women were clever but they didn’t think them very strong as is evidenced by their choices of Diana and Artemis as goddesses of hunting….. wait a second…

OK…. god of war, Mars right that’s pretty alpha yeah? Perhaps we should ask his sister Belladonna, also a Roman goddess of war….

Damn it! These Romans and Greeks must have all been beta cuck mangina white knights.

weirwoodtreehugger

I’m ever so shocked that the red pillers read It Follows in the most shallow way possible. Never mind that the writer /director has said it’s not meant to be about sex being bad.

Minor spoilers ahead.

I saw it as about how death is inevitable. It follows you your whole life and you’ll never escape it. It’s only a matter of time before it gets you. Young adulthood, a time when you’re starting to have more new relationships and your world is expanding beyond the high school bubble is when you start to realize your mortality, lose your innocence and become more cynical.

There’s also a side of women realizing that as they hit sexual maturity, they start to be viewed as the sexual class. The more conventionally attractive guy who gives her the monster objectifies her as a means to get rid of it. But the “Nice Guy” friend who likes her objectifies her too. He sees her as an object of desire and a damsel in distress. There’s the unspoken undercurrent that if she let’s him help her, she becomes his.

Also, there’s a lot of rape symbolism since she’s drugged and tied up while she learns about the monster from the guy she just slept with. Then he dumps her, shivering and traumatized on her front lawn. Clad only in her bra and panties.

Sorry to teal deer. I just really like that movie and find it ridiculous and annoying that the red pill douches are trying to claim it as their own.

Sarity

These dodos may as well be parroting long discredited quack psychology from the middle ages. That there are any peckers still gobbling up that nonsense is egrettable.

Karalora

@superdangermike

The Roman goddess of war is Bellona, not Belladonna. Belladonna is something else entirely.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

@WWTH: Are you suggesting that there are films out there which do not automatically belong to straight white men? I thought we were entitled to total ownership and dominance of all culture.

Jim Millman
Jim Millman

What disturbs me about these Red Pill types is that, had I had the internet (and those kind of sites) when I was, say, 16…God knows what I would be like now. I mean, hopefully I wouldn’t be talking like those guys, but you never know. If you’re an unhappy and sexually frustrated boy or young man, it’s easy to come up with all sorts of rationalizations as to why you’re that way and to make yourself feel better (ironically, just like they accuse ‘hamster’ women of doing). Maybe only assholes get laid. Maybe you should be an asshole too. Maybe women are irrational and easily manipulated (and the ones that don’t fit that model have something wrong with them). I suppose what it boils down to is that, for a lot of men, women (or at least ‘ones I want to sleep with’) are a ‘problem’ and it’s so tempting to break down and dehumanize ‘problems’.

A.A. Wils

Whore penguins, slutty pandas, and feminist terns–the ultimate trifecta!

Wetherby
Wetherby

Women tern into feminists, because of lesbian gulls.

kupo
kupo

@Jim It’s more than just that. Men are a problem for women, too, and I know I spent a lot of time in my own head space trying to break down the problem of men, but I never dehumanized them. I think our media plays into that a lot. They’ve already got this background cultural belief that women aren’t human, so that’s why they dehumanize them.

Wetherby
Wetherby

(…)

Also, the definition of “boner-pleasing” is similarly shallow. Speaking from some experience, I tend to find that women who are intelligent and witty also tend to be rather good in bed, regardless of whether they have a classically “boner-pleasing” figure. Not just because they’re good at the mechanics, but also because they’re fun to be with.

In fact, probably the most stereotypically “boner-pleasing” girlfriend I’ve ever had in the visual sense was also someone who routinely terrified the men that she worked with, because she knew exactly what they were thinking whenever they looked at her and could consequently wrap them round her little finger any time she felt like it. (She was a damn sight brighter than most of them too, which also helped.)

Jim Millman
Jim Millman

@kupo – yeah it’s something almost everyone of whatever gender or sexuality must go through as they grow up: how can I have the sexual interactions society tells me I should be getting? How can I have the sexual interactions I want? Unfortunately men have a rich seam of millennia-old misogyny to draw on and make themselves feel better.

dhag85

Today was one of those days when everybody seems pregnant. I went out to the mall and a few other stores and I saw probably 20 pregnant women.

Anyway, I also saw two young dudes stalking two girls, to the point where the girls had to seek out the store’s staff to say they were being followed. When the guys were confronted, their only response was basically “lololol we weren’t doing anything lololololol”. I’m so pissed. They’re literally making other people fear for their safety, and for what? Just for laughs?

dhag85

@kupo, Jim and others

Beauty standards are so fucked, just as a concept. I remember hearing a call from some guy to an advice show (possibly Savage Love?), and his “problem” was that he, in his words, couldn’t stop hooking up with “ugly girls”, and that he had no interest in “attractive girls”. So, in reality, he preferred certain non-conventionally attractive women over certain conventionally attractive ones, and he seemed to think this was some sort of problem with his brain. That level of brainwashing is just scary.

Jim Millman
Jim Millman

@dhag – you’re right. My wife’s uncle (likeable guy sometimes, and funny, but with a bad attitude towards women) has impossibly high standards for any girlfriend’s appearance, while being no oil painting himself. He recently told my wife that his nephew had once hooked up with an ugly girl, and he’d told him to ‘put her back’. I hope these kind of attitudes aren’t that widespread. I’ve noticed that a lot of Manosphere sites have a real hatred towards fat women – a lot of this seems to be rooted in a fear that sleeping with an overweight woman is a badge of inferiority and something no one would do if they had better options. I’ve seen this perpetuated in shows like Homeland – traumatized black ops guy Quinn gets drunk and sleeps with his (fat) hotel manager, and though he defends her against assholes (by beating them to a pulp), there’s still a strong message that she is just the human equivalent of the empty bottles he keeps piling up.

porcuspinus
porcuspinus

I’m not entirely sure if I should feel sorry for men whose only source of confidence is that they’re not women or not. I’m leaning towards not.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants

I love how they call women “boring” and “uninteresting” and “inferior”, then spend hours online obsessing over them and strategizing ways to get their attention.

Catalpa
Catalpa

@Shaenon

Wow, that chromosome dudebro is a blithering idiot. I can only assume that he thinks that the two X chromosomes that women have are identical, and none of the genes on them are different in any way. But since (cis) dudes have an X and a Y chromosome, they clearly have more varied genes, because Y is different from X! And these varied genes clearly make them superior because they can something something. Nevermind the number of genetic issues that (cis) women are more resistant to, like hemophilia or colorblindness, since we have a backup chromosome and don’t have to manifest the recessive traits on one of the X chromosomes, nope nope. That is clearly only demonstrating that women are weak because reasons.

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer

@Paradoxical Intention:
Yes, I thought about that as well afterward. (Reasons why not to post at midnight just before going to bed: lying in bed for half an hour thinking about ways you really should have said that better. Sometimes I need to try and knock out my inner editor.) You’re right that physical beauty is not something that should be used as a measuring stick for this anyway. Sometimes it’s just hard not to just jump to the most blatant counter-example to their thinking, even when it’s obvious that they really aren’t thinking deeply about it enough to care. Even when you know that the only likely response will be the quiet squeaking of wheels as the goalposts get pushed further down the field.

There’s an old joke about a donkey that ends with ‘Well, yes, but you have to get its attention first.’ Sometimes I wonder if some of these people have buried themselves so deep in their bubble specifically to prevent anybody outside from actually getting their attention.

weirwoodtreehugger

Catalpa,
I don’t think he grasps that women have one X chromosome for their mother and one from their mother. You know, because of that whole men have one X and Y chromosome? He seems to think women get both X chromosomes from their moms.

Something tells me that this guy who doesn’t understand basic high school level genetics thinks he’s good at science because he’s a man too. Hilarious.

weirwoodtreehugger

One X chromosome from their father and one from their mother I mean.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

He seems to think women get both X chromosomes from their moms

Maybe he thinks it’s a feminist plot to get men out of the picture by Parthenogenesis?

B Black
B Black

Wooooow, how screwed up in the head of you have to be to write this kind of garbage, even more so insecure and…well…just plain ignorant. I mean, what dimension did this guy come from? Dare I say man, because as a man I feel like it’s tarnishing the word if I use it on him. Either way, I find it rather fascinating how his writing answers his own question – Yes, it IS just you. Since no respectful, decent human being would agree with the sexist, mysoginistic, idiocy in these writings. Also, I find it quite hard to find someone THIS insecure in their masculinity. Seriously, he needs to see a psychiatrist or something.

Luzbelitx

I recently had a Facebook argument with some random dude. A (feeeeeeemale) gamer friend shared that study about gamer guys lashing out to women when they lose.

Apparently the journalist felt like adding some paragraph at the bottom, claiming it must have something to do with our Neanderthal ancestors.

I commented to point out that was probably not in the study itself, and the journalist made it up because actually Homo Sapiens and Homo Neanderthalis are different species.

This dude jumped in to correct me, mansplaining that different species actually can’t have fertile offspring, so it had to be the same species, and produced a few scientific articles about humans having a certain % of Neanderthal DNA (which I was already aware of).

I gave him the benefit of doubt and went to check Wikipedia: indeed, different species. I pointed him to that.

His answer?

“Nature gives a fuck about what scientists say! Why do you reverence science like a religion, you fanatic!!”