antifeminism boner rage misogyny reactionary bullshit red pill reddit

“Is it just me? Or are women biologically inferior to men?” Red Piller asks

Just like a woman, always complaining
Women: Always complaining

A Red Piller wonders aloud: Do women totally suck, or is it just me?

Why do women seem not as smart/funny/interesting as men? (self.TheRedPill) submitted 1 day ago by FitnessRegiment This is just in my personal life but, so far I've only met 1 girl that is funny, interesting, smart and fun to hang out with, I have never met another, none, ever.  They either act stupid to be "cute", or are stupid. They have very little conceptual understandings of mathematics, physics, IT or anything that matters. Half the things they say, and the way they deduct information is borderline retarded. My ex who gets great grades apparently in school, thought that the pill would make her blind, because a "friend of a friend" had it happen to her.  Also why are women not funny? It's usually just sad when women try to be funny, I rarely find any that make me laugh and not just cringe. They also aren't as interesting, they always try to look "pretty" and "cute", and can't just piece together a coherent and informative sentence. It's painful.  Is it just me? Or are women biologically inferior to men? I mean physically they are obviously inferior in every single way, and I have seen that men are much better at math, chess, computing, any STEM fields, gaming, writing, cooking, driving, any sort of physical activity, art etc... I cannot even think of 1 field where women are better than men, why is this?

This barely literate disquisition on innate female inferiority garnered 85 upvotes from the alpha dudes of the Red Pill subreddit, who added equally compelling analyses of their own.

gu4po 324 points 1 day ago  They don't have to be interesting to get what they want.  permalinksavereportgive gold [–]3 Endorsed ContributorBurgundyCarpet 123 points 1 day ago  Exactly. They just have to exist. So, for most of them, that's all they do.  permalinksaveparentreportgive gold [–]Trpidation 13 points 1 day ago  Like the vast, vast majority of them. Kinda sad really, but if you think about it... If you didn't have to work for anything, would you work? I guess I can't blame them, but still it sucks that they're so goddamn boring aside from sex. Like when you actually want to spend quality time with another human being, a sickening majority of women have little to no substance worth speaking of. Frustrating but that's how it is.  permalinksaveparentreportgive gold [–]GreatWalker 9 points 1 day ago  that may be the only redeeming quality of being short, you're forced to improve and even excel in other areas.  permalinksaveparentreportgive gold [–]lordsmash 1 point 1 day ago  Then they hit 35, lose the looks and tern into a feminist, because having an interesting personality is too much hard work.

Women TERN into feminists?

I’m stopping right there. These are the only five comments in the thread I could bring myself to read. There are 261 total comments in the thread, so if my math is correct, that means that there are 397 more comments that I haven’t read. They could be even more ridiculous than the ones I just quoted.

But I’m a little hung up on this TERN thing, and so instead of reading through the rest of the comments and picking out other totally terrible ones I’m just going to post pics of feminist terns instead.

She seems stuck up.
She seems stuck up.

She probably just had babies so she could live off those sweet, sweet beta bucks

Beta male tern (I'm assuming), doing all the work while the woman sits on her ass eating bon bons back at the nest
Beta male tern (I’m assuming), doing all the work while the woman sits on her ass eating bon bons back at the nest

A MAN made that 2-by-4. Do you think these two birds appreciate that for a second?

H/T — r/thebluepill

Also, please don’t tell me I’ve got the gender of these terns all wrong. I don’t have time to fact-check all my jokes.

indifferentsky

This is abusive.
No different than the race “debates” that go around. Told by white supremes that you can generalize about a whole population and exceptions don’t count because that is outside of the goal of generalizing. A single example does not mean the general rule is not true. Many examples do not mean the general rule is not true. Abusers generalize to abuse populations. Nothing new here, but it’s gross abuse.

It’s been said many times before regarding these individuals that find themselves here on WHTM, but I hope he, they, never get near a female. I hope they give off a scent that triggers a hormonal reaction in all females to run for their lives.

And I’m sure this dood that could only find one funny female in his whole life is a regular Mitch Hedberg, and not just… horrifying. He probably thinks Dice Clay is the best, but actually thinks he’s personally funnier than Dice. Bets. I looked in to my crystal ball and I’m pretty sure, I’m right.

Nop
Nop

“Is it just me? Or are women biologically inferior to men?”
No dude, it’s just you.
And any time I have an argument with one of the guys who say things like this, it always amazes me how little they know about the topics that they claim to be experts on. They’ll bitch about how some girl “didn’t know” some ‘fact’ they consider obvious, & when you find out what the ‘fact’ is, it’s wrong.

ikanreed
ikanreed

Is it just me, or are red pillers intellectually inferior to people capable of rational thought?

Nequam
Nequam

“having an interesting personality is too much hard work”

I thought guys like these didn’t give two shits about women’s personalities. I’d quote the relevant section from American Psycho but I’m still sleepy and don’t feel like looking for it now.

Also, maybe ease up a little, Dave! You’re not only harshing the buzz of my mother’s birthday but I’m trying to make myself remember that napalm is not the answer to many of life’s problems and this is NOT. HELPING.

R. A. Stark

You’ve terned this into something it was never meant to be.

gelar
gelar

Who in ternation does this guy think he is?

Ashley

That was pretty cringe worthy to read. I almost feel embarrassed for the fool.

Sarah
Sarah

I’ve literally heard it said – from MRAs, red pill doods, and their predecessors, no less – that “boys don’t like girls who are too smart.” As well as all the crap from the same shitbag “movement” – on this very blog, even! – about women who have the nerve to exist while failing to live up to societal/patriarchal standards of beauty (and actually living up to those standards takes some serious effort, mind you), the lack of self-awareness from this ignoramus makes me glad that I’ve never tied myself to a man.

davidknewton
davidknewton

“Is it just me? Or are women biologically inferior to men?”

It’s just him, he’s biologically inferior to men 😀

Prios
Prios

What’s most remarkable is that DESPITE being stupid and shallow and biologically inferior, women control everything everywhere and have crushed all men with their gynocentrist tyranny, as revealed by redpillian, uh, research and, er, intuition.

I guess it’s the feminine mystique? That, or it’s because women can fly and snatch up fish with their long, pointed beaks.

Wait, what were we talking about again?

Aunt Edna
Aunt Edna

I must have wasted too much of my life reading redpillian hate blogs to be in any way surprised by it. This is their standard fare.

Add to it the manlogickal calls for taking women’s human rights away, and you have the basis of redpillianism laid bare.

Aunt Edna
Aunt Edna

@Prios:

TERNS, the alpha agents of the Feminine Imperative, that’s what. I think.

Crillia Slayer (@CrilliaSlayer)

As a women in a STEM field, it’s so painfully obvious that these men are not in any of those fields. You could have the highest paying job in IT and not know a thing about physics. They just throw out terms they think make them sound smart. Like the guy who was a “Java Programmer”. If you google java programmer description, the top results are Java Developer because that’s the actual job title.

Malice W Underland

Male and female terns have the same plumage (according to Wikipedia), and both parents care for the chicks, so it can be a bit difficult to tell them apart. You have to look for the vacant, humourless expression on the faces of the females. Also, female terns suck at calculus.

Scarlettathena

“The way they deduct information”???

About the anecdote of the girl who thought the pill would make her go blind, I have to wonder if she didn’t hear of someone who had that happen and just express horror and fear about that, basically confiding a weakness to him, that he then translated into “dum bitchez be dum”.

Also, I love terns! And what cute baby terns!

chronically lurking
chronically lurking

I find the inclusion of IT on that list of the great fields somewhat hilarious.

Not badmouthing IT as like any field it requires certain expertise, but it’s not exactly academic. It’s just a systems management field and/or help desk job when you get down to it, like quite a lot of non-technical jobs.

nohoneymoon

Did ‘only redeeming quality of being short’ guy post in the wrong thread? ‘Cause in general women are shorter than men soooo…

sn0rkmaiden

@Prios,

actually women are controlling beta men with their vaginas, tricking them into building civilizations while flirting with hairy alphas and eating bon bons.

The Black Pill once referred to women as ‘Thrints’ from some sci fi novel he absorbed. Apparently thrints can’t do anything except control others with telepathy and thereby parasite off the more worthy species.

It’s all too silly, with or without misandrist seabirds.

Bina
Bina

Is it just me, or does the Red Pill magically TERN you into a dim-witted shitebird?

Nitram

Yeah I’m sure it’s the women who aren’t interesting, smart, or funny, and he’s the smarty smart Most Interesting Man. Dude if you dismiss half the population as dumb, inferior, and uninteresting, you may need to do a little self reflection. Like my very interesting, funny, and smart female friend always says: if you think you’re in a room full of assholes, you’re probably the asshole. (Unless you’re at a men’s rights conference. Then you truly are in a room full of assholes. There are exceptions to this saying.)

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

I find an inconsistency in claiming women are biologically inferior to men yet always whinging about the unfairness of women living longer.

Nitram

Also, how interesting can someone be who dismisses half the population as inferior? He must be a hoot!

dslucia1
dslucia1

Well, terpers seem to tend to only think men are actually worth considering in any given situation, so I don’t think there’s any significant cognitive dissonance going on with him. You know, beyond dehumanizing half of the population on the planet (more once you figure in homophobia and transphobia and racism, but hey, one thing at a time here!), but that’s peanuts to these guys.

Incidentally, “terp” is the sound I make with my mouth whenever I think about reptpillians.

sn0rkmaiden

I wonder who this one special girl is he’s talking about, and why isn’t he going out with her?

dhag85

Funny that the guy complains about women’s way of “deducting information” (based on one anecdote about one woman), when his idea of fact checking seems to be asking the reddit echo chamber to confirm his already held opinion.

Bina
Bina

He’s like all of them: Mad at women for picking guys other than himself, for reasons allegedly beyond his control. Like, in his case, being short. As though all women just inherently prefer tall guys. Which is wrong, as any happily married (or happily otherwise partnered) short guy could have told him.

But really, he’s mad at women for not picking him. And the reason for that is actually within his control, but it’s the one he won’t do anything about: namely, educating himself and being less of an ass.

dhag85

Happily married 5’7 dude here. To me this meme that sub 6-foot guys are invisible to women is one of the more obvious lies of the TRPers. I always assumed they think this way because they buy into every detail of the stereotype of a beautiful woman, so they think everyone who doesn’t automatically dismiss a person for any slight deviation from the beauty ideal must be just fooling themselves or “settling”.

Pear_tree
Pear_tree

But to be interesting you have to rant about how rubbish women are, and to be funny you have to “joke” about how rubbish women are. Most women don’t hate all other women. Therefore how can most women possibly be interesting and funny, QED.

numerobis
numerobis

I’m pretty sure that’s a 4×4 post they’re tandem-surfing on.

Alpha males don’t tandem-surf on a 4×4 post.

dhag85

On a personal note, today is little Fingie’s 4th birthday! He was born on the same day as I came home from my honeymoon, interestingly enough. He has now gone from this:

To THIS:

Not super excited about his birthday (possibly not fully understanding the concept)

Desmond seems to know something is up, though

Thanks for the cat pix, and happy birthday Fingie! I tell my cat sometimes, ‘do you realise you used to be as big as your head is now?’

weirwoodtreehugger

It could be that because he’s a misogynist, he ignores evidence of intelligence and competence in women and only remembers when they are wrong about or bad at something. You’d think someone who was such an expert in manly science things would know that bias is a big part of why anecdotes aren’t considered data.

hayesja

Yep, there’s no question: owl bet that gulls tern from chick(adees) into harpy (eagles) and hope to spend their lives hatching nuts and being honeyeaters.

Now that I think of it, an awful lot of misogynist verbiage characterizes women as avians (heck, in brit-speak women are “birds”).

Catalpa

I’m betting that this shitbucket believes that he really ‘deserves’ to have that one, special, interesting ( and invariably conventionally attractive) woman. He has deigned her worthy, and she now belongs to him. At least, until she says or does anything to knock herself off the pedestal he put her on. Then she’s one of those stupid, inferior [insert misogynist slur of choice here].

Nothing like a self-fulfilling prophecy. I hope this fuckface stays far away from all women. From any decent person in general, actually.

dhag85

@guest

He is having the most relaxed birthday of his life. We picked up a free couch a few weeks back, and he has been on it basically 100% of the time since then.

You also ask your cat questions? 🙂 I ask them questions all the time. Eventually they yawn or meow, and then I know it’s time to stop. Lately I’ve been asking Fingie: “Is it wrong for a man to love a cat, Fingie? Is it wrong? IS IT WRONG?

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

possibly not fully understanding the concept

Oh he understands alright; they understand *everything*. They just act dumb so we’ll feed them until one day their cat controller gives the signal; then we’re all down the tuna fish mines.

“Is it just me? Or are women biologically inferior to men?”

It’s just him, he’s biologically inferior to men 😀

That was my first thought too: Um, dude, this parses a way I don’t think you meant it to parse…

kylagb

I feel like I just read what goes on in the average 12 year old male mind.

He’s only met one intelligent woman because he’s only interacted with one woman on any significant level. Cashiers, bank tellers and women who back away from you on the street because you stared too much don’t count, dear.

kylagb

I’m 45. That must make me so OLD!!! I think I will go “tern” into an uber feminist. 🙂

kylagb

Ha ha Pandapool–funny!!

Paradoxical Intention

Alan Robertshaw | August 3, 2015 at 12:50 pm

‘Tis not our fault that the testosterone you menz love so much is contributing to your own demise. 😉

sn0rkmaiden | August 3, 2015 at 12:56 pm

Well, she’s “funny, interesting, smart and fun to hang out with”, so she most likely saw right through his shit and is no longer taking his calls.

Or she’s a FeMRA who agrees that all other women (besides her) are terrible, terrible people.

Pear_tree | August 3, 2015 at 1:23 pm

Good point. XD
____________________________________

As for the topic post: How can this guy (and other TRPers, for that matter) claim that women are bad at science, and then make a so-called “factual” claim that all women (spare that one exception) are terrible and aren’t “funny, interesting, smart, or fun to hang out with”, if this guy is only basing his experiences on his personal life???

I mean, I could take a guess and say this guy might know roughly 20 single women that aren’t in his family, but that’s still a tiny as fuck sample size, given how many women are in the United States (which is where I’m assuming our OP is from) alone, let alone how many women there are in the entire world.

Also, there’s too many variables to take into account. Maybe he just caught one of the “bad” women on a bad day, maybe she just wasn’t interested in him and he pushed too hard, maybe she was already with someone else, etc. I mean, there’s too much we’re missing here to make a good call on if women are “good” or “bad” at anything, let alone the topics that OP lists.

In other words:

TL;DR: OP can’t science for shit, and I, a woman, just proved myself to be better than him at it. I’m not even a scientist.

@dhag I talk to my cat all the time. I may have first seen a link to this video here, I wouldn’t be surprised:

But I’m with that guy who says ‘I’ve said ‘I love you’ to my cat more than to any person.’ And he says I love you back, in his own way 🙂

Amy
Amy

I just don’t understand these people. It’s like they live in another universe where women are simultaneously stupid and Machiavellian, and where love doesn’t exist and people only get together for sex, offspring and/or material gain. All I can say is, this is not the world that I as a woman, nor my many kind, wonderful, loving, altruistic male *and* female friends, live in.

Wetherby
Wetherby

And they’re generally not very funny – at least in their day-to-day customer-facing roles.

My wife is one of the funniest people I know, but I somehow doubt that she shares this with her clients, what with her job being to diagnose potentially life-changing medical problems.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ Paradoxy

Ah, but doesn’t testosterone production increase when we’re looking at attractive women?

So it *is* your fault.

And what’s the best way to increase life expectancy for men? Yup, being a eunuch.

So by being hot your ultimate aim* is just to get us all to self emasculate. Ha, we’re on to you! 🙂

[* with the side benefit that you distract bloke scientists thus sabotaging our natural place as leaders in STEM subjects]

Walter H. Hunt

David, you’ve left no tern unstoned, I see.

Bina
Bina

Happy Birthday to Fingie, from a fellow ginger born on this day! My Sasquatch-kitty’s adopted birthday isn’t for eight more days yet, but she acts like EVERY day is her day.

Moocow
Moocow

But remember everyone. The Red Pill is about self improvement – not misogyny!

Chie Satonaka
Chie Satonaka

Wow, he doesn’t even give us COOKING!

1 2 3 4