a woman is always to blame alpha males antifeminism armageddon beta males big daddy government drama kings entitled babies evil fat fatties grandiosity imaginary oppression man strike marriage strike matriarchy men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny oppressed men reactionary bullshit red pill sexy robot ladies thug-lovers thugspawn your time will come

MGTOWs predict a nightmare future of “land whales” and a 40% Bachelor Tax

In the brave new world of the future, robots won't have faces, people will dress like they did in the 70s, and taxes on single dudes will be very very high. Also spaceships, I forgot spaceships.
In the brave new world of the future, robots won’t have faces, people will dress like they did in the 70s, and taxes on single dudes will be very very high.

The MGTOWs on the GYOW forum are thinking about tomorrow, putting on their futurist hats and pondering what will happen when, as they think is inevitable, more and more men “take the red pill” and walk away from women to a new life of happiness and wonder in which they devote their days to grousing endlessly about the women they’ve walked away from.

There’s a little talk of apocalypse, and a quick mention of sexbots, but these fellas seem most worried about, well, taxes. Because naturally, big daddy government — under the control of evil feminists and manginas — will try to take a kind of revenge against Men Going Their Own Way by instituting a dreadful Bachelor Tax.

Octavian explains just how it’s all going to go down. First, “marriage will go the way of the mechanical typewriter.” Next, the taxman cometh.

[F]airly soon the governments of the world will get hip to the fact that the dudes who dont have women in their lives have a LOT of disposable income . If 80% of the dudes in society are unattached beta males with no kids and no wife, fairly soon someone’s gonna realize taxing those guys will pay for a lot of Mr Thundercock’s progeny. …

We’ll be served with a summons to present proof of gay marriage ,alimony expenses paid ,a court order for child support or a documented relationship with a female….or pay a 40% income tax until we do.The reason?

“All men should share the burden to pay for child support, because patriarchy.Whats more important-a kid or your classic 1965 Mustang restoration?”

At first to sell the “Bachelor Tax” theyll apply it to females as a gesture of “equal burden”, but that’ll be a non-binding price ceiling. They’ll find a beta to happily vouch for being in a relationship so she can dodge the taxman …

Meanwhile , we single dudes will be looking over our shoulders every time we use an ATM.Next floor in the elevator of decline after that is polyamory …

Want to dodge the 40% bachelor tax, Mister Bluepill? Go find a bored fat girl who’s willing to vouch for you to the IRS that you’re a taken man.Of course nothing is free in this world……and you’ll have to prove to Miss Fatso you have the commitment required to join her roster.

As for the alpha’s, itll be a lonely club-moving between harems means pissing off a few women. Itll be the lowest social category of public society; staying out of jail & poverty will mean fake ID’s and quick feet.Plate spinning for males will require CIA tradecraft to avoid imprisonment.

Unlike a lot of Manosphere prognosticators, Octavian isn’t secretly (or not-so-secretly) hoping for a grand collapse of civilization.

I hope we dont suffer a Big Collapse ; the only thing worse then living in a matriarchy is wandering a post-industrial disaster filled with desperate bluepill males ,ruthless whores ,and easy accessed personal weapons with no law or order.You think guys are thirsty simps NOW….just wait until a society of feminized she-dudes have to figure out how to live without Amazon Prime and extended warranties.

Insidious_Sid, meanwhile, thinks that the Bachelor Tax will just be the beginning.

There will be a tax war. Men saying “fuck it” will continue to be taxed more and more to pay for more and more bastard alpha babies. Governments will continue to create more insidious ways of getting men to pay for children that are not theirs.

And, oh yeah, after all this? The apocalypse.

Economies will crumble – women are actually waiting for this. They believe in the lies of the feminist utopia, where the rich white men at the top of the towers fall to their deaths, the towers topple and gold spills into the streets for everyone to plunder. They have no real knowledge of what the real repercussions of this will be – they think it will be handsome alphas fucking all the women while betas toil in the mines and obediently pay their taxes.

That’s not what is going to happen. Before it’s all over they will say “Oh no, what have we done?!”

These cries will fall on deaf ears.

Dun-dun DUHHNN!!
Dun-dun DUHHNN!!

Oh, and there will be sexbot taxes as well. According to Abdenour,

Technologically, there will be sex robots. One question is, what legislation feminist, manginas and white knights will pass in the West to make land whales more competitive with robots. Maybe some sex robot 1,000% tax to provide income for single land whales and their thug spawn.

MGTOWs are pretty much the world’s worst science fiction authors.

Nop
Nop

“MGTOWs are pretty much the world’s worst science fiction authors.”
Neck & neck with Vox Day / Theodore Beale, really.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

I suspect the legislation we’ll provide will consist of slapping a lifetime guarantee on each sexbot and wishing their purchasers the best of happiness. The further these people get from actual women, the happier the world will be.

Meanwhile the rest of us can get on with important things, like working out the optimal traffic flow patterns in Cities: Skylines.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Is it just me, or does the rocket in that poster look like a buttplug?

I-Over 42 Blast (@JoeKlemmer)

There really isn’t enough WTF in this world to cover this delusional acid trip.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

“Amazon Prime” sounds like she should be the leader in this post apocalyptic utopia. I vote Pam Greer for the role.

Mongoose
Mongoose

There’s so much of a “I’m going to run away from home and then you’ll be sorry” vibe with these MGTOWs. They so desperately want us to care that they won’t have sex with us that they’ve convinced themselves it’s true.

Miss Diketon
Miss Diketon

Calling this “science fiction” is an insult to science fiction, it’s MRA fan fiction and blatant Mary Sue fan fiction at that.

dslucia1
dslucia1

*cracks knuckles*

I’ve not done this yet, but I want to give it a shot.

I wonder if that “80%” is an example of MRA/migtoe facts at work. I’d be interested in seeing their math, since by their own logic women always “settle” for beta bux.

Also, “Mr Thundercock” what?

I’ll admit I’m still new to this whole thing, but I’m pretty sure that’s not what the patriarchy does. In fact, that doesn’t even come across as a reason to me. What reason would the patriarchy have to tax men extra because they’re not in a relationship with a feeeeeemale?

At first to sell the “Bachelor Tax” theyll apply it to females as a gesture of “equal burden”, but that’ll be a non-binding price ceiling. They’ll find a beta to happily vouch for being in a relationship so she can dodge the taxman …

Indeed, right here Octavian goes on to say that feeeeeemales can just rope one of those “80% of the . . . beta males” into . . . dodging taxes? Isn’t dodging taxes a pretty serious thing itself?

Meanwhile , we single dudes will be looking over our shoulders every time we use an ATM.Next floor in the elevator of decline after that is polyamory …

If you’re getting taxed every time you use the ATM, I think you’ve got bigger problems. Also, I’m not sure how polyamory follows on from being taxed because you’re single.

“Fat girls are lonely and desperate, hahahaha!”

I’m not sure that even deserves to have any more said about it.

So . . . “being alpha” will become illegal? Because . . . I’ve got nothing. Maybe Blockheadian should’ve thrown in some references to the “gynocracy” prior to this. Also, if being alpha is illegal, then once again “Mr Thundercock” what?

Transphobia. Classic. Been a while since I saw some of that get mixed in to one of these screeds.

I live without Amazon Prime already. And given the way misogynists tend to describe things, I think you could be forgiven for thinking that he’s just talking about modern-day America with this whole “desperate bluepill males, ruthless wh*res, and easy accessed personal weapons” thing.

The apocalypse-predicting stuff doesn’t seem to be anything new, and if they weren’t raging misogynists I’d always feel like they’re trying to be comedians with that.

ginnyn56
ginnyn56

The kid. All the time. I don’t care about your Mustang. This is like cherishing the best of the past or betting for a better future. The future. All the time the future.

In another way, I kind of like the idea of everyone having to pay for all the kids in our/your country. Think about it: If every family received an alimony for each kid they have, it would be less child work, more kids not having to leave school and more kids around to keep the current amount of people. Of course it will be people trying to game the system, but I believe the benefits are going to be outweigh the problems every day.

me and not you
me and not you

“At first to sell the “Bachelor Tax” theyll apply it to females as a gesture of “equal burden”, but that’ll be a non-binding price ceiling. They’ll find a beta to happily vouch for being in a relationship so she can dodge the taxman” doesn’t that solve their tax issue? Do they not realize there are roughly as many women as men? Or does something else happen in this post apocalyptic world to make women scarce?

Interestingly, I’ve seen lots of arguments for getting rid of the marriage refund (from feminists and others). I’m kind of surprised they didn’t talk about that, since its, you know, anchored in reality?

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

A good rant, dslucia1!

dslucia1
dslucia1

Thanks, the other EJ.

Upon rereading, I think I’ve figured out the “polyamory” bit.

Being taxed for being single means everyone is going to try getting into a relationship.

But, because wimminz have all the power all the time and get their choice of the poor, discarded men, that means that women are going to take multiple lovers to dodge this single tax. Why would they do that, since simply being in one relationship is enough? Well, obviously because those finicky feeeemales are after the beta bux too, so if they just get into relationships with everybody then they’ll have ALL THE MONEY.

Though, as me and not you mentioned, I’d think this would cancel out their reasons to be afraid of the “Bachelor Tax” in the first place, since they would all suddenly be getting into relationsh-oh.

freemage

My recommendation for sexbots is that they be required to have a very specific, hard-to-adapt-to charging mechanism, with a lone multi-port charger located someplace in the Oklahoma desert. The MGTOWs will be welcome to build a little community around that charging station.

This, in turn, helps them go their own fucking way, already, and lets the rest of us not deal with them.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs | July 21, 2015 at 8:46 am

Is it just me, or does the rocket in that poster look like a buttplug?

Can’t unsee.

Binjabreel

Clearly these dipshits are unaware there’s ALREADY A BACHELOR TAX.

Married couples get lots of generous tax breaks. More men GTOW ing would actually mean *more* tax revenue, in the form of fewer people claiming the marriage tax credit.

And… “Mr thundercock” and his “thug spawn”, eh? Ah, MGTOW, come for the stupidity and utter ignorance, stay for th barely veiled racism!

sunnysombrera

The first paragraph of that forum thread made me laugh.

Well men, I am not accessing this forum in these days because I am too busy in my new job in a hospital, surrounded mostly by women: female patients, doctors, nurses, receptionists and, of course, my boss. It’s a battlefield, but I am surviving well.

I hope he gets paid extra for such a high risk environment. Think of all the false rape accusations he could be landed with! What a brave man.

Button
Button

Wait, a gay marriage counts? Why would the Matriarchy allow MGTOWitB* to get away without the bachelor tax, if the point is that you get taxed if you don’t have kids?

PS Dear MRAs: your taxes already subsidize everyone’s kids. It’s called tax breaks, get over it.

* I intended this to be “in the bedroom,” get your minds out of the gutter.

gelar
gelar

Economies will crumble – women are actually waiting for this.

You’re kidding, right?

I’m waiting for the sun to die. It’s a long wait.

mildlymagnificent
mildlymagnificent

Hang on. My economics/politics/tax policy brain isn’t working just now. Isn’t it possible that people with lots and lots of disposable income who use ATMs frequently are spending lots of money on lots of stuff that attracts VAT/GST/whatever-sales-taxes-apply-wherever-you-live?

Just because you’re not buying toddler formula or constantly re-stocking pantries/ linen closets/ wardrobes for a household of 5+ people doesn’t mean you’re not paying taxes. You just pay tax on different stuff. Perhaps I should wait for a message from my feminist friend Katy in order to get the right responses according to The Feminist Hivemind in case I’m doing this all wrong.

Tanya

My husband is pretty “beta” if one were to buy into this mode of thinking. My boyfriends have all been pretty “beta”. Even at the law firm, and looking only at the lawyers, probably 70% of them are “beta” in looks and action (make good money, though… so does that make an alpha?)

So my question is, where are all these Alpha men the guys at Red Pill are so intimidated by (or jealous of)? Cause hell, I’d try one! 😉 I can be superifical too!

Bernardo Soares
Bernardo Soares

@ginnyn65

It’s not as good an idea as it sounds, depending on how you execute it. First of all, if you give the same amount of money to everybody irrespective of class, you’ll end up giving rich people money they don’t need and which won’t change their decision to have kids in the first place.

Secondly, in Germany the (conservative) government introduced such a model, but with one caveat: you only get the money if one parent stays at home. The (intended) result: mothers will stay home much more often, because they usually earn less and because this is still the standard social norm. Besides that, the other intention was to save money, because more stay-at-home parents (i.e., mothers) meant that the government didn’t need to improve the supply of daycare centers, which people had pressurised it to do.

Also, I’m always weary of the demographic arguments (“more kids around”) that could basically be solved with a more liberal immigration policy. It’s always good to have more kids in Western societies, but in Africa, it’s overpopulation.

Johanna Roberts

What the heck is with these men and sex bots?

Jurgan

“That’s not what is going to happen. Before it’s all over they will say ‘Oh no, what have we done?!’

These cries will fall on deaf ears.”

What does this remind me of? Oh, right:

“This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’…

…and I’ll look down, and whisper ‘no.'”

Binjabreel

I just don’t get these guys. I don’t think I’ve ever dated a woman that made *less* than I did. Maybe the blues singer.

But it’s never been a problem, except for the times when *i* was the one having the problem cause my career had stalled or whatever. Gosh, I guess there must be something I bring to a relationship that’s not a checkbook!

andiexist
andiexist

Hah. They think we’re *threatened* by sexbots. How cute.

Binjabreel

… And I’ll look down and whisper, “Actually, it’s about ethics in sexbot marketing.”

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

Luckily, this guy is just a little worse at predicting the future than everyone else was a few decades ago.

WHERE’S MY FLYING CAR, DAMMIT!

Miss Diketon
Miss Diketon

Hah. They think we’re *threatened* by sexbots. How cute.

I know. I hope and pray these guys get their own sexbots, perhaps they’ll really Go Their Own Way then.

My only issue is if the sexbots attain sentience, then they deserve the right to not have to deal with MRAs/PUAs/MGTOW or whatever the hell they will be calling themselves.

Ellesar
Ellesar

Now I love a futuristic dystopian vision as much as any sci fi/ fantasy fan, but this constant banging on about taxes takes all the fun out of it.

Lorcan Nagle
Lorcan Nagle

>“MGTOWs are pretty much the world’s worst science fiction authors.”
Neck & neck with Vox Day / Theodore Beale, really.<

Split the difference: Beale will put this thread on his Hugo slate next year in the Related Work category. At least it's more relevant than the chapbook of rascism and misogyny from Michael Williamson that he put on there this year.

RoscoeTCat
RoscoeTCat

Of the many things these MRA clowns spout, one of the most annoying to me is their tendency to profess to know what women are thinking, feeling, and what their intentions are. I would NEVER be so arrogant as to believe I was justified in making these same sort of assumptions in the case of men overall(or women, for that matter).

Scarlettathena

One of these days, all those childless folks that retire will have to rely on these awful blood-sucking, gravy-eating pigs called children to pay into the system for you and keep it going.

Anyway, it’s a big leap from single mothers are statistically more likely to tap into government resources to “OMG! all us MGToWs will be forced – FORCED I SAY! – to support all these freeloaders!” Do they not know that welfare spending is only a portion of their tax money? Why don’t they rant about all the wars and military spending?

On another note, what is with all the apocalypse obsessions? They really want to world to collapse so they can point, laugh and say it was because they, the poor sad John Galts, walked away.

jillhorton

Hmm. Since sex isn’t something I’m interested in, and I’m certainly not ever having children… think I could get a cuddlebot?

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

@jillhorton

Of course!

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@Scarlettathena:

Every single one of their dystopias boils down to a revenge fantasy. They can fantasize about the worst things happen to them because they’re Men(tm), and the only reason society got to that point is because them Men(tm) had to hold back. But when society crumbles and the evil wimminz finally realize how lost they are without the guiding paternal hand of a Man(tm), the MRAs will finally be vindicated.

Tessa

Scarlettathena:

They think they’re really important. So they believe they’ll be vindicated and can scream a big I told you so when everybody learns how important to society they were. Plus, because they’re so awesome and important, they will rise to the top and be the leaders, and finally they will have the power they feel they deserve but can’t get because of our horribly gynocentric society.

RoscoeTCat
RoscoeTCat

Also, what’s with all this “land whale” s–t? At least in the US, obesity rates between men and women are approx. the same.

Tessa

RoscoeTCat:

You can say shit here. But anyway, it’s hypocrisy, and of course that men have value independent to the way they look. In addition to that, these guys don’t wanna fuck other guys, so a guy being fat isn’t insulting to their boners. But a woman… Oh man, a woman? RAAAAAGE!

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ Bernardo

PJ O’Rourke wrote a good essay about this (“Way too many of you; just the right amount of me”)

weirwoodtreehugger

I’ve got bad news for you MGTOWS in the US. Whether you’re single or not, we’re already picking up other’s slack with our tax dollars. I’m not talking about the evil wimminz. I’m talking about the corporations we subsidize because they pay their employees so little that they have to go public assistance.

Why not worry about a real problem such as that, instead of making up imaginary taxes?

Fatman
Fatman

“Go your own way,” “Thinking about tomorrow,” I see what you did there.

RoscoeTCat
RoscoeTCat

Tessa: You’re right, that is their mindset. They see women as gratification machines.

Gaebolga
Gaebolga

Insidious_Sid babbled:

Weird, batshit fantasies like this always make me wonder how the person projecting them can take it – and by extension, themselves – at all seriously. They seem to need to make both their enemies and the world around them into simplistic, two-dimensional caricatures of reality. I want to ask them, in all seriousness, “do you really believe that? When has reality ever been even remotely that simple and shallow?”

Do they see Hollywood summer blockbusters and think they’re documentaries?

sanitybroke

Can these guys get anymore ridiculous, paranoid, and delusional than they already are? Do these dudes actually believe this shit to some extent? I can’t believe they want to be taken seriously. I can’t even be annoyed or disgusted with them, I’m just genuinely concerned at this point. I can’t imagine living my life like them, with all that anger, paranoia and loneliness. That’s no way to live.

Also, I think ‘sex bots’ would be good for them; it’ll keep them happy and away from women and possibly, the general public, because they’ll be stuck inside fucking their bot all day. Maybe they’ll even stay offline and stop having these idiotic discussions.

(btw, can someone write a screenplay for this? pleeeease.)

Bernardo Soares
Bernardo Soares

@Alan: thanks, sounds interesting!

Funny enough, just after I wrote about the German model, it’s been overturned by the Supreme Court. That’s a great blow against the ultraconservatives in the government, especially since even conservative judges voted against it, on the grounds that the state shouldn’t meddle in private matters like family lifestyle.

To the OP: Normally, I’d say they are unbelievably egocentric. But as their whining is not so much about what’s unfaaaair about the whole world not revolving around themselves, but rather the whole world being unfaaaair by not revolving around their boners, I propose bonercentrism as descriptor for this ideology.

Bernardo Soares
Bernardo Soares

* I read it’s been overturned. The news is from yesterday.

sanitybroke

Also, out of curiosity, what the fuck would a sex bot look like?

Professor fate
Professor fate

After reading that I have to say my gast is truly flabbered.
And honestly what this obsession with being taxed? Taxes have been around since the rise of civilization – but you’d think they are a special evil creation of Karl Marx the way these folks carry on.

spacelawn

As always when reading this, i wonder how large the MGTOW movement and whatnot actually think they are. From them it sounds like they think they are huge, but it honestly seems to just consist of a few thousand people. Either way, their ridiculous conspiracy theories and ideas are as always laughable.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

@sanitybroke

Do you really want to know? *shudders* (NSFW, NSF Uncanny Valley, sexist language because of course the people who made that thing are misogynists, etc.)

1 2 3 4