antifeminism antifeminist women attention seeking empathy deficit entitled babies evil SJWs FemRAs judgybitch misogyny MRA things that aren't satire threats YouTube

MRA JudgyBitch: Give me money for a crossbow so I can shoot feminists in the face!

Janet Bloomfield — the slur-spewing A Voice for Men “social media director” better known as JudgyBitch — has launched a rather unique fundraiser on Patreon: In addition to funds to spend on better videomaking equipment, she’s asking her supporters to send her $800 for a crossbow so she can “shoot the feminists in the face.”

JB isn’t joking; she’s an avid bowhunter, and she has her crossbow all picked out.

Of course JB claims that the weapon will only be used in self-defense, in case some angry feminist shows up at her door with an axe or something. But in the video above, posted to her Patreon page, she describes her fantasy of using it to maim or kill a feminist in detail, and with great relish.

She starts waxing poetic about what she calls the “angel of death crossbow” at 8:32 in the video above. Here are some of the highlights.

In this first clip, she describes what she would do to any “little brave feminist” who showed up at her door unarmed but seeking a confrontation.

The tl;dr? She would shoot them in the gut with her crossbow, dead center, in an attempt to sever their spine and leave them paralyzed. “You’re gonna drop,” she says, “and you’re never getting back up again.”

As for those who show up at her door with “a hammer, an axe, a knife, a gun” or other weapon, she promises to shoot them dead without warning. “I would love to do it with that beautiful angel of death crossbow,” she says, with a certain manic glee. “Let’s buy Janet a crossbow so she can shoot the feminists in the face!”

MRAs, male and female, seem to spend an awful lot of time and energy fantasizing about doing great harm to their opponents. But this is the first time I’ve seen one actually set up a Patreon fundraiser so they can buy a deadly weapon.

H/T — @TakedownMRAs

AnAndrejaPejicBlog (@A_Pejic_Blog)

Feminism the most destructive force in nature? Phhhht. Godzilla can defeat the gnarliest feminazi.

Robjec
Robjec

Isn’t this against the rules of patron? Also who does she think will show up. No one has any reason to, all that would do would be give her a platform as a martyr.
Besides which it would just be stupid, she’s arguing for violence and her opens aren’t. It’s like she’s trying to make herself into a martyr so is making up fake threats. Which avfm seems to do a lot :p

Binjabreel

Here’s hoping she lives in one of the several states where it’s actually more illegal to have a crossbow than a handgun.

Go the fuck to jail, you horrible excuse for a human being.

Theresa

Jesus.

andiexist
andiexist

Aie. That’s… really creepy. I’m sure many people have some people who they’d fantasize about shooting in the face with a crossbow, but MOST PEOPLE DON’T SET UP PATREONS TO FUND IT. Seriously, JB. Have you not grasped this yet? We do not need to hear your fantasy of shooting us, and you certainly do not need to hold a fundraiser for crossbow-of-death-buying.

To top this, then, I propose we buy Katie a war mech, a space station, and nukes to be fired from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure. 😉

blue collar nerd
blue collar nerd

Begging for weapons, writing domestic abuse fanfic and doxing, can anyone even remember a mra doing something useful?

C.S.Strowbridge
C.S.Strowbridge

They are terrorists. It is as simple as that. The police need to get involved and they need to be detained indefinitely, until such time as they can prove they are no a danger to others.

In other words, indefinitely.

pzmyers
pzmyers

Jebus. That was creepy and alarming.

What are you doing with your life, JB? What are you doing.

Bina
Bina

Uh, Judgy? Uttering death threats, or threats of violence, is a crime here in Ontario.

Just sayin’.

Bina
Bina

Also, Judgy, if you’re serious about owning that silly bow, and you hate feminism so much…why don’t you just ask your rich husband for the money? Stupid twit.

@Bina

Well, obviously, a WOMAN shouldn’t touch a MAN’S money, obvs.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

All MRAs are potential serial killers, example #498712312301235683.

Ellen

God… she is so vile.

Paradoxical Intention

ATTENTION ALL:

This is indeed against Patreon’s ToS!

If you’d like to report her, here’s the link to Patreon’s report page!

(You have to do some digging to find it, which is bothersome, but you can easily search it through their help page. :P)

theladyzombie

I don’t think I’ve ever heard a feminist advocate killing people opposed to feminism, but I see MRAs saying shit like JudgyBitch has towards feminists rather frequently.

Oh but *WE’RE* the violent ones. This is such bullshit. Law enforcement needs to start monitoring these assholes.

sevenofmine

If anyone cares to report her Patreon, here’s the link: linky

It just a generic report form, no association with JB’s actual Patreon page. Where it asks for the URL of her Patreon, it’s just patreon.com slash janetbloomfield.

Kootiepatra

In b4 an MRA starts going “but but Valerie Solanas 40 years ago…”

marinerachel
marinerachel

She’s giving her fans what they want!

Feminists don’t even show up at her door, much less looking for any confrontation.

Bina
Bina

She has fans???

Dawn Incognito
Dawn Incognito

I reported the Patreon because I live in the same province as JB. Though I don’t plan on looking her up, I worry that she’ll decide to go out huntin’ feminists one day.

lkeke35

I suggest she save all that violent energy for any one of the creepy perks, that might come knocking on her door. In other words “fans”.

Elaine
Elaine

Wow. I’m a mental health professional and I’m fairly certain she’s mentally ill.

andiexist
andiexist
Reply to  Elaine

@Elaine

I don’t think much of your ethics, then.

marinerachel
marinerachel

Of course she has fans! MRAs LOVE her schtick!

Admittedly, not a fanbase one brags about…..

Paradoxical Intention

Elaine | July 18, 2015 at 5:27 pm

Wow. I’m a person who suffers from depression and anxiety and I’m fairly certain you shouldn’t be armchair diagnosing and conflating terrible behavior with mental illness.

Seriously, this shit is in the rules. Don’t try to armchair diagnose, and don’t be ableist.

theladyzombie

Kootiepatra – I was about to say something about that. Whenever a feminist points out the violent rhetoric of MRAs, MRAs will start whining about the SCUM Manifesto and how that proves feminists are violent.

Riiiiight. One feminist wrote an angry manifesto over 45 years ago that most feminists since then have either dismissed as fringe or outright condemned, but these fucks latch onto it as proof that feminists are dangerous and want to kill men.

Whenever I see some idiot saying shit like that, I tell them when feminists start shooting up colleges or threaten to kill judges or law enforcement personnel, then they might have a leg to stand on.

NothingClever
NothingClever

Hope no unsuspecting Mormons show up at her door. Nobody deserves a crossbow to the face. Not even Mormons. Not even the ones who knock on my door to wake me up at 6 o’clock in the morning.

Rabid Rabbit
Rabid Rabbit

Let’s assume she was reported to the police for this, and they decided to take it seriously enough to pay her a visit and have a word with her. Not arrest her or anything, just a chat. I’m trying to decide what the funniest outcome would be:

1) Police assume it’s best to send female officers so that they can have a “girl-to-girl” talk. JB is faced with the dilemma of whether to shoot a crossbow at police officers, since female officers are clearly misandrous by nature and therefore count as feminists showing up at her door — armed feminists at that.

2) Police send in burly male officers; JB is faced with the dilemma of having to obey manly men ordering her about in a feminist manner.

I’m sure there are other possibilities. Actually, now I want to see Pierre and Poutine as police officers having to deal with this. Where’s Katz?

Paradoxical Intention

Rabid Rabbit | July 18, 2015 at 5:39 pm

I’m a little concerned about how this effects her publicity contract that Pierre and Poutine have with her as well.

sn0rkmaiden

As I said on the previous thread, isn’t this a dictionary case of ‘damselling’? She’s creating a threatening situation for herself, and asking for money to remedy it?

I mean, if she wants money to improve the production values of her videos (which sadly won’t improve their content), why not just ask for the money like any other filmmaker? Why this weird and disturbing posturing that she must know will get her into trouble?

I just have this daft image in my head of a straw feminist barging down Judgy’s front path shouting at her while Judgy runs back into her house before coming out done out like Katniss in The Hunger Games. I’m reckoning this is very similar to the fantasy Judgypants is indulging in herself.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Wow. I’m a mental health professional …

And I’m a shapeshifting dragon.

tooimpurenangel

Anybody get the feeling that JB wishes she were “important” enough to have someone threaten her in this fashion?

Jules
Jules

While still troubling, I was less concerned when I saw that she a. is an avid bowhunter, and b. said it will be for a self-defense situation unlikely to ever happen.

Sound like she just wants other people to pay for her new crossbow.

tooimpurenangel

I seriously doubt she is a bowhunter. Remember, she also claims to work public relations, lol. Oh! And to be an authgor!

tooimpurenangel

That would be AUTHOR

Bazia
Bazia

She clearly spends a lot of time fantasizing about shooting her enemies. There’s one bit in her video, after she talks about gut-shooting someone, when she talks about shooting them through the soft palate and she puts a finger on her septum and says with relish that she’ll aim right there. She’s AVFM’s new Peter Nolan.

Bazia
Bazia

At least, I think that little canal between nose and lip is called a septum. It’s too nice a day to look it up.

tooimpurenangel

Oh! The philtrum? Little denty thing? Idk how else to describe it.

Micharion
Micharion

Wait, the crossbow is for shooting feminist’s in the face yet she describes shooting someone in the gut and trying to sever their spine? Isn’t that somewhat false advertising? Not to mention if you wanted to try and paralyze someone I don’t think a crossbow would help in that regard. Granted I think anatomy was not her strong suit in school. Not going to talk about the rest since, yeesh, violent much.

tooimpurenangel

And tbh, thatr just screams wannabe badass that sits around playing Blops.

davidknewton
davidknewton

What I’m confused about is why she’s still there as public relations person for A Voice For Men, despite her only contributions being to hurl vile abuse (and in the near future, crossbow bolts) at people. Either she’s completely hopeless at public relations, or this is genuinely how A Voice For Men wants to be seen to the public. Actually I’m guessing it’s both.

The Blue Otter
The Blue Otter

What a disgusting sack of shit.

Leda Atomica
Leda Atomica

If the threat of violence was a reason to get weapons, surely it is the feminists who should be armed to the teeth. And yet, instead of fantasising about combat situations we’re out there raising awareness and funds for women’s issues.
When you’re wrestling with problems of this magnitude, taking time out to threaten some random loudmouth from the internet would be like asking Godzilla to hold on his destruction while you pop off to loot useless items before getting back to stopping his mighty terror.

What is truly frightening is the very common rhetoric of hysteria among them. They truly DO believe there is a war out there and that they need to get violent. People who live with violent paranoia have been known to act it out before.

And I’m a shapeshifting dragon.

I always knew you were *:.m~a~g~i~c~a~l.:*!!!! <3 <3 <3

EmmaH

“Elaine | July 18, 2015 at 5:27 pm
Wow. I’m a mental health professional and I’m fairly certain she’s mentally ill”

And yet you lack the ability to differentiate between mental illness and character flaws?

Thanks for playing…

ShakeB
ShakeB

Couching those kind of violent fantasies in the language of self-defense is nothing new, and it works. Listening to her caveats checking off the legal boxes for self defense in the hypothetical situation before diving into the vivid fantasy of doing lasting physical harm to an ideological opponent all I could think is “My God it’s coming right for us!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt6kKhlX8vU (South Park, season 1, 1997)

Linux
Linux

Holy shit…

The idea of shooting someone, even out of selfe defense, should be scary enough. Thats not funny, no sane person would “love to do that”. Anyways Im sure no feminist is gonna try to kill her.

cupisnique

“isn’t this a dictionary case of ‘damselling’? She’s creating a threatening situation for herself, and asking for money to remedy it?”

I really hate that “term”. It’s just something MRAs made up to describe something that human’s do, i.e. fraud and deceit, but gave it a gendered-term to add on the insult.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Thats not funny, no sane person would “love to do that”.

You’re just flat-out incapable of posting without being ableist, aren’t you?

1 2 3 9