dawgies off topic

Deep Dream Reveals the Shocking Truth About Donald Trump’s Hair

Our next president? Or presidents?
Our next president? Or presidents?

I‘ve been using Google’s Deep Dream software (via Dreamscope) to conduct research into the mystery wrapped in an enigma held desperately in place with hairspray that is Donald Trump’s hair

My conclusions: It’s not a wig, nor is it an elaborate combover.

It’s DogSlugs, mostly. And eyes.

His face is kind of messed up, too.

Then again, that’s pretty much the result I get every time I use Deep Dream to research anything.

More Trump research after the jump.

The Donald's hair in a stiff wind.
The Donald’s hair in a stiff wind.
More trouble with wind!
More trouble with wind!
He's got it under control here. I think. Actually it looks a little mad.
He’s got it under control here. I think. Actually it looks a little mad.
Sometimes he gives up and just wears his bird hat.
Sometimes he gives up and just wears his bird hat.
Now he seems to have turned into a potato. Can potatoes be president?
Now he seems to have turned into a potato. Can potatoes be president?

Miss Andry

Of course he can’t be president! He’s a potato from Potatostan! Where’s the birth certificate?! *rabble rabble rabble*

Miss Andry

Unrelated note, but Davis Aurini just went on Matt Forney’s show and tore into Jordan Owen. Aurini even said Owen “wishes he were me.”

mockingbird
mockingbird

David – Are you being held hostage by Deep Dream?

Blink 5 eyes for “Yes”, 10 for “No”.

davidknewton
davidknewton

David, are you okay?

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Long-lost brothers?

skiriki

Well DUH, nobody’s okay after contact with the Trump Tribble.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@Miss Andry:

Well, that was disgusting. “Stay classy” indeed. What could be classier than responding to accusations of lying and manipulation than going on a show to lie and manipulate and call your partner a “shitting r****d?”

The real documentary is in the making of the Sarkeesian Effect. I hope Jordan gets the courage to back out of the project entirely and hand it over to Davis. Davis is going to produce a pile of shit while bilking GGers out of even more cash, and Jordan will be able to distance himself far, far away from a terrible human being.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

As for the OP, I’ll just… pretend Trump’s hairdo hasn’t gained sentience and is watching me while I sleep with one of its hundred unblinking eyes.

Bina
Bina

I knew I shouldn’t have drunk that peyote tea so early in the day…

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

Iä Iä Trump fhtagn!

freemage

On the potential good-news front:

TL;DR version:

Since Wal-Mart would cover a woman’s husband, this lawsuit says they need to cover her wife, too, based on anti-gender-discrimination laws, which are both federal and use a stricter standard than anti-gay-discrimination laws.

There is a downside, of course, and that’s that conservatives would press even harder against laws barring gender discrimination because of this, but honestly, I’m not sure how much harder they CAN push without repeating the debacle that led to Obama’s re-election. (Ie, the Democrats had enough ammo to make the War on Women accusation stick, because the GOP candidates and pundits were so blatant in their misogyny.)

ryeash

So I guess the question is: does Trump rule the slugdogs, or is he a being made of slugdogs sent to take over the human race one country at a time, but they got all their political arguments from racist subreddits?

And when are their lifelong enemies, the snailcats, showing up to stop this madness?

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Holytape

This is why I am going to vote for Donald Trump. Well not for Donald Trump, but for his hair. That’s got to be an intergalactic brain slug. And if a being is capable of interstellar travel, and can survive on that noggin, it’s capable of anything.

Moggie
Moggie

kirbywarp:

Well, one terrible human being, sure. But wherever Jordan goes, there’s a terrible human being precisely zero distance from him.

Yutolia
Yutolia

I think the potato is just another one of his disguises. We all know he’s really a pod person.
comment image

Yutolia
Yutolia

Oops, forgot to include a caption – that thing is from a movie called the Pod People and is named Trumpy.

National Film Bored

It’s been obvious for years that Trump is one of those interdimensional shapeshifting alien people. I always thought they were more lizard-like though.

cupisnique

This post had me laughing mostly because I think David has been taken over by his obsession with Deep Dream.

Level14Boss
Level14Boss

@kirbywarp Just got down to the part where they both get all snide with themselves about Jordan Owen not being able to take a ribbing. Aurini has a cheek considering he throws hissy fits whenever anyone rightfully points out that everything he’s made is awful in everyway. Then again I’ve always founds those kind of bullies are paper thin-skinned when insulted back.

Also ‘As Aurini put it, Owen is “the Dunning-Kruger effect manifest”’ even though unintentional and completely lacking in self-awareness is one of the best and most succinct take downs of Aurini I’ve read yet.

Moggie
Moggie

cupisnique:

And you… haven’t?

artsmyth
artsmyth

Yutolia: One of my favourite MST3K lines: “Trumpy, you can do stupid things!”

Tabby Lavalamp

Oh, that works nice! My zebra photo through two different Deep Dream sites…

@SFHC

That’s the best. You always make the BEST gifs.

RE: Aurini, Owen and whoever

WILL PEOPLE STOP MAKING ME FEEL SORRY FOR FUCKING OWEN ALREADY? HE DOESN’T DESERVE THIS SHIT, NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF A DICK HE IS BUT ARRRRRGHJHFKJHASDFKLH!

rumundtopf

I decided to give deepdream my Mum;s dog:

rumundtopf

Everything is a dog

rumundtopf

Last one. This is pretty much the internet.

Ellesar
Ellesar

Of course the US can have a potato for President – you have already had 2 Bushes, and that turned out just great!

A.A. Wils

So Donald Trump’s hair is a Great Old One? Donald Trump’s Hair for President! Let’s start a petition.

Miss Andry

The real documentary is in the making of the Sarkeesian Effect.

Let’s do it. We can call it The Snark-eesian Effect.

Sissy
Sissy

@SFHC:

Wait, he’s A SPIRITOMB?! WHA– THIS IS WORLD NEWS!

Also… I knew it. His hair is an alien lifeform. I knew it. Everyone I knew laughed at me when I said it, and I’ve proved them all wrong! I should get my own hour long special on History 2 or something about this!*

*won’t get special, because who the heck’s going to watch something about alien hair for an hour?

AltoFronto
AltoFronto

The secret’s out!! It’s a fold-over! You too can rock the Trump Flump!

Nes
Nes

@SFHC:

That Portal 2 gif is amazing! 😀

@Holytape

Damn it. I totally want to write-in “Donald Trump’s Hair” now, but I’m in a swing state (okay, so my state has gone blue for like 2-3 decades now, but it’s usually just barely), so I need to vote for the not-a-complete-and-utter-asshole candidate… or, with any luck, a candidate I actually sort of approve of!

AltoFronto
AltoFronto

It just occurred to me whilst doing the washing-up… What if Deep Dream is not about developing pattern-recognition AI, but really just Google trying to create a pre-emptive defense against the inevitable sentient robot uprising? Cause the misandroids to hallucinate and knock out all their targeting parameters!

Shut up, it could happen!

catmara

That reminds me… I must read “The Invisibles” again

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Screenshot because the potatoupee has already deleted it and blamed an “Intern,” but notice anything strange? For example, the Nazi soldiers?

neuroticbeagle

What’s better than Donald Trump’s hair? Donald Trump’s hair on cats.

KL
KL

So can we talk about how he literally said that Mexico is “sending” rapists ad murderers…?

@KL

Yeah, but SOME are good people. SOME.

Anna Nymus
Anna Nymus

Whoaaaa. None of my pictures through dreamscope look this cool or even remotely so distinct. What is your secret? Are you running them through multiple times?

kp
kp

Ah right the femitwats think Trump is bad. Of course he is bad for you types. He’s not into the social lazy like you. He doesn’t buy into victim theory you’re so fond of. And he sure isn’t going to take the shit lies you fucks spread around. Shake in your panties femitwats, you’re days are numbered.

Snuffy
Snuffy

@kp of course you support Trump, bigots like to stick together. Can’t wait for the Democrats to demolish him 🙂

weirwoodtreehugger

He’s not into the social lazy like you.

How did you know The Social Lazy was my favorite indie rock band?

Shannon Coulter

Thank you for your visionary research and for answering long-held questions of my brain place. I feel strongly that several important peer-reviewed journals as well as the Union of Concerned Scientists should be made aware of this breakthrough immediately.