It’s amazing just how quickly a visit to 4chan’s /pol/ board can strip you of any lingering faith in humanity.
Consider the following 4chan “infographic” posted recently on Twitter:
A quick Google search of the language in this graphic led me to an archived 4chan thread, where this particular “argument,” and the graphic itself, seem to have originated, making it exceedingly unlikely that (as per the small print on the graphic) “Prof. Owl” is actually a “married father of four daughters and three sons” and exceedingly likely that he is instead an overgrown adolescent nursing a giant grudge against women.
The good news is that not everyone in /pol/ agreed with Prof. Owl’s reprehensible views; the not-so-good news is that their views on rape were often just as reprehensible.
So let’s take a look at some of the, er, highlights of /pol/’s debate on the proposition that rape is “nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be.”
1) Prof. Owl’s contribution
2) “The true male equivalent of rape is not rape, but rather paternity fraud.”
3) “We live in a cunt overglorification culture thus it’s blown completely out of proportion.”
In case you’re wondering, here’s what this fella’s graphic says:
4) “It is actually more traumatic for men … Getting forced to accept a dick in the anus shows that that man is not able to protect anything. Which makes him unqualified for mating.”
5) “Rape is significantly less traumatic than being jumped by a gang of nigs.”
6) “The violence should be punished of course. But the heterosexual rape itself only minimally.”
7) “If people just stopped their victim privilege and lend a help to someone who is raping them and just went with the flow. There wouldn’t be any rape incidents.”
(I’m really hoping that this guy is being sarcastic, but sadly I think he probably isn’t.)
8) “My female friend told me it was a complete turn off for her if someone asked her directly if she wanted to have sex, which … feminazis completely ignore.”
9) “Maybe I’m just an old fashioned guy with a sense of historical perspective. Rape may not be so bad.”
10) “I was raped once, and it was really unpleasant when it started. But then after I let myself go and loosened up it actually felt quite good.”
11) “There is no such thing as rape. … There is only the fair and equal redistribution of pussy.”
12) “I’d be mad if I were raped, but as long as I wasn’t injured or infected I’d get over it pretty quick”
13) “When a woman is raped her entire identity (her vagina) is being stolen for free, when usually you’d have to buy her shit, date her, marry her or whatever.”
14) “It undercuts their princess status.”
15) “Who /rapist/ here? I’ve raped 7 girls”
Please, please, please let this asshole be trolling.
H/T — r/againstmensrights