a woman is always to blame advocacy of violence antifeminism crackpottery men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) threats your time will come

MRA Peter Nolan: “Killing women is the only path to justice for men now.”

Peter Andrew Nolan: At war with women
Peter Andrew Nolan: At war with women

Men’s Rights Activists love to “warn” women that they may soon face a day of reckoning if they don’t shape up and start acting the way MRAs think they should. Don’t make men angry, they say; you wouldn’t like us when we’re angry!

Still, most MRAs making these “predictions” at least make a token effort to pretend to be horrified at the notion of men rising up to wreak vengeance upon uppity women. This isn’t what we want, they assure women; it’s just what will happen if you continue to “provoke” men with your bad behavior.

Other MRAs find it impossible to contain their glee; like doomsday preppers with well-stocked bunkers and enough ammo to kill every living thing within a 500 mile radius, they can’t wait for the end of the world.

Peter Andrew Nolan is one of these other MRAs. And he’s started to celebrate a little bit early.

In a series of recent blog posts and Tweets, Nolan has heralded a number of murders of women at the hands of their exes in his native Australia as portents of a new age of antifeminist retribution. (Click on screenshots below to see archived versions of these Tweets.)

pn2denise

I’m sure actress Denise Richards was delighted to find the above in her Twitter notifications, sent as a reply to a Tweet of hers wishing her father a happy Father’s Day.

Several feminists who ended up in a discussion with him on Twitter were treated to the following.

pn1

pn3

pn4pn5

As Nolan sees it, the murder of women in Australia and Ireland is now perfectly legal, as he has officially declared war upon both countries.

pn9pn10pn11pn12pn13

Nolan thinks politicians and police officers are also legitimate targets in his “war.”

pn14

And he assures us this “war” will continue until he is properly compensated for whatever terrible injustices he thinks have been done to him.

pn15

Now, Nolan’s “legal” claims are of course ludicrous, and he is obviously in no position to “release” any murderers of women in either Ireland or Australia.

But as bizarre as his arguments are, Nolan is no troll; as longtime readers of this blog know all too well, he’s deadly serious about all of this.

The man who used to call himself Peter-Andrew: Nolan©, but who now prefers to call himself Joschua-Brandon: Boehm©, is a follower of the exceedingly strange and dangerous Sovereign Citizen movement. He thinks the odd punctuation he’s added to his various names actually means something important, and he does indeed believe that he is at war with Ireland and Australia, that murdering women is legal in both countries, and that he has the right to enforce these claims of his as best he can.

Happily, he is not actually in either of these countries — last I heard, he’s in Germany, and as I understand it, he is barred from entering Ireland and possibly Australia as well. At least according to the laws that the rest of the world follows.

This isn’t the first time Nolan has justified or indeed celebrated violence against women. His declarations of “war” are not new. He’s offered some (barely) qualified praise for far-right mass murderer Anders Breivik, and at one point he warned any women thinking of commenting on his laughable Facebook ripoff MAN-BOOK that he just might just kill them for it.

But these recent Tweets are pretty brazen, even by his standards. He is clearly a threat to women, as well as to politicians and government employees regardless of gender.

H/T — @TheFirstPaige

NOTE TO COMMENTERS: Please avoid describing Nolan as “crazy,” or attempting to diagnose his mental health. Mental illness doesn’t cause hate. And please refrain from violent language, even when it is clearly metaphorical.

andiexist
andiexist

@Mad Cow

I’m going to break this down for you.
A now-dead feminist committing violence many years ago is not a threat to the world of today.

A MRA today, speaking from a position of privilege, has more power to harm others. He is alive today. He is only fringe in his supposed movement because of his sovereign citizen WTFery. His violent views are mainstream in the MRM. Misogyny has produced several shooters, and you can find only one feminist one. Who is currently dead.

I think that this says something about who is taking what as a serious call to action.

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer

Hey, anyone got any interesting folk bands? Or bands that do epics about elves, dragons and magic stuff? You guys look like you’re not doing anything over here but a bad Abbott and Costello skit, so I’d just thought I’d ask.

I have a fondness for Cats Laughing. A bit old, and they only ever really did one demo tape and one album, but what else can you say about a band that has fantasy authors like Emma Bull and Steven Brust as members?

If you really want songs about elves, dragons, and magic, you might want to look at some of the filk stuff out there, folks like Leslie Fish and Urban Tapestry. Maybe skim down the Pegasus awards or the Filk Hall of Fame to find things you might like.

@Jenora

There’s a filk hall of fame?

Sarah McManus
Sarah McManus

Why should we not throw cuss words around and diagnose him when he is gleefully justifying the killing of women? This guy is a psychopath thru and thru. H needs to be put away NOW!

Limey
Limey

They don’t need activists. They only think they do because they’re terrified of losing their dominant position and becoming an equal. God, I hope no woman was stupid enough to marry any of them.

Skye
Skye

Ian, uh…you read the above post and commented on *feminist* hate?!?!

Do you even read, bro?

Skye
Skye

OK, that was weird. I just got an entire page of comments from yesterday /earlier today that wasn’t there before. (It was mostly Mad Cow saying the same crap, so I guess I didn’t miss much)

Mari
Mari

Skye,

The same thing happened to me. Perhaps the thread itself is rebelling against Mad Cow’s boring, repetitive comments and is trying to hide them from view.

Paradoxical Intention

Whelp, those who fear equality benefit from inequality.

Lori
Lori

Why is this group not considered a “Terrorist Organization”? If this man is not welcome in Ireland than he is on at least 1 terrorist watch list. Humanity can only hope his group gets worldwide terrorist status and is dealt with accordingly.

Falconer

Steeleye Span is a group that fuses traditional Irish, Scottish and English folk songs with rock and roll. They have plenty of elves in their songs, but the fickle, vengeful kind, not the sad and benevolent sort. I love ’em.

Rhapsody is more traditionally white-boy empowerment fantasy. I had one of their albums that was largely narrative and involved fighting dragons. I think they managed to do a track with Sir Christopher Lee on another album.

Me
Me

To be fair, mental illness can cause hate, potentially. Anger, bitterness, etc as well.

Not the case with this guy though.

Daniel Guillot
Daniel Guillot

SURE Murder is always the best option,,,,WERE YOU BORN STUPID OR DO YOU WATCH FOX NEWS?

weirwoodtreehugger

Not the case with this guy though.

Seriously? After pages of arguments on this topic, we’re doing this again?

comment image

Awww yuuus.

Drezden
Drezden

Not the case with this guy though.

To be fair, series cancellation can cause hate,potentially.Anger, bitterness,etc as well.

So why is nobody saying “Man, that dude is really hung up on Farscape not getting another season.”

spin345

Reblogged this on eachone.

mrex
mrex

The SCUM manifesto is HILARIOUS for ONE, SINGLE, reason; it gets men who argue that graphic depictions of violence and hate against women are “jokes” upset. I don’t fully believe that Solanas truly intended it as satire; after all she did shoot 2 men and used her manifesto as justification. However, as far as unintentional jokes go, it’s hilarious.

So men, how do all those stereotypes and “funny” depictions of violence feel on the flip side? You men should take a shot of Valium to calm down quickly. Women have been raised since birth to be maternal caretakers of men, after all. No need to get so upset!

(/s, for thé slow.)

Mark
Mark

This man is NOT an MRA member. He is very sick and needs help.

James
James

So a guy who says he’s not an MRA, explains in one of his rambling idiotic videos why he dislikes the MRA and who is roundly dismissed by those who self identify as MRAs is somehow an MRA leader in your world.
I just don’t understand, I’ve seen this over and over. As soon as some moron spouts some anti woman bullshit, he’s labelled an MRA and his opinion is seen as indicative of the movement, whether he shows any interests in men’s rights at all!
I’m pretty new to all of this but as far as I can see, these MRAs simply want to bring forward discussion and highlight issues unique to men and boys. I’ve yet to see anyone self identifying as an MRA say anything about encouraging violence towards women or trying to have rights removed from women or anything of the sort. Honestly, you’re all bloody mental!

dudeinthewoods
dudeinthewoods

So he’s not a True Scotsman then?

Maybe we label him an MRA because he has the same exact talking points as any MRA?

I mean, it’s splitting hairs. Whether it’s the KKK or Nazis or apartheid supporters, they’re all white supremacists, so anyone who spouts anti-women rhetoric is an MRA pretty much. A Nazi is a Klan member is a “race realist”.

Maybe he should try NOT doing that is he doesn’t want to be called one?

Misha

@James,

See Paul Elam’s little ‘Bash a Violent Bitch Month’ campaign. You know, the head honcho of the MRM.

His views on how women who flirt in bars are ‘freaking begging’ to get raped is also worth mentioning.

Honestly, you’re all bloody mental!

Also, fuck off with your crass ableism. So human rights, much wow.

msexceptiontotherule

I now pronounce the angry sovereign citizen dude who has declared violent acts against women a-ok because they are the eeeeeeevil enemy which he (and supposedly other like-minded persons) at war with….a scientologist! (I thought we were playing “guess the diagnosis for the crazy-acting and insane-making”…?)

maistrechat

Why is this group not considered a “Terrorist Organization”?

In the US, Sovereign Citizen groups are considered an extremest group that is the most severe terrorist threat in the country. Numbers 2 and 3 were extremist Muslims and the Militia movement. Top five were:

Sovereign Citizens Islamic extremists Militia/Patriot Racist Skinheads Neo-Nazis

That’s from a DHS survey of law enforcement officers.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 7:32 AM, we hunted the mammoth wrote:

> msexceptiontotherule commented: “I now pronounce the angry sovereign > citizen dude who has declared violent acts against women a-ok because they > are the eeeeeeevil enemy which he (and supposedly other like-minded > persons) at war with….a scientologist! (I thought we were playing “guess > t”

x
x

What. A. Surprise, the antifeminists are bringing up Valerie Solanas and S.C.U.M. Manifesto. This has become so predictable that we should add it to the antifeminist bingo card.
Do you know why antifeminists always bring up Valerie Solanas and her manifesto? It’s because it is literally the only example of blatant misandry that they can think of. There have been no other feminists that have called for the extermination of men. On the other hand, there have been innumerable men who have advocated for the abuse and murder of women – many of whom we extol as brilliant philosophers, such as Nietzsche. Nobody thinks of Solanas as anything more than a crackpot, yet many men who hate women are admired and looked up to. Fact is, men do not have to worry about women murdering them for being men as much as women worry about men killing them, so kindly STFU about Valerie Solanas, who has been dead for over 25 years.

x
x

How come people with delusions of grandeur never use their imaginary status for benevolent purposes? No Supreme Emperors of Earth granting all the citizens a holiday and a scoop of ice cream in their choice of flavor?

This reminded me of something George Carlin said: “What do you think about some guy who hears a voice in his head that tells him to kill his entire family, and he does it? Is that the only thing these voices ever tell paranoid guys to do? Kill people? Doesn’t a voice ever say, ‘Go take a shit on the salad bar at Wendy’s’?”

x
x

I would add to my comment at 1:49 that the fact that these people need to go back 40+ years to find a truly man-hating feminist is evidence that their theory of rampant misandry doesn’t hold any water. We could fill a library with the names of women-hating men, but MRA’s keep mentioning the same woman. What does that tell you?

James
James
Reply to  x

no other examples of misandry?

Did you drink out of your ‘male tears’ mug whilst writing this?

#killallmen

x
x

Did you drink out of your ‘male tears’ mug whilst writing this

Yep, as a matter of fact, I did.

weirwoodtreehugger

James,
The kill all men hashtag was all done by trolling 4 channers, not feminists.

Double or nothing James mentions that T-shirt in his next comment.

James
James
Reply to  katz

That t-shirt

Anna Nymus
Anna Nymus

“Do you know why antifeminists always bring up Valerie Solanas and her manifesto? It’s because it is literally the only example of blatant misandry that they can think of. ”

One MRA I was recently arguing with cited “International Castration Day”, which I had never heard of before. When I looked it up I found it was a really obvious parody piece (over the top, in your face Monty-Python level of subtlety) by a self proclaimed anti-feminist and intactivist, yet there were a bunch of MRA’s, including Paul Elam, enraged and apparently incapable of making that distinction.

B. Careful
B. Careful

Peter Nolan had a beef with columnists Sam Brett and the the now departed Sam De Brito. Here is one of his missives on ‘crimesagainstfathers.com n the 5/8/2012 where he speaks of killing and eating women.
I think it is safe to say this is dangerous paranoid delusional behaviour….

“So…I kind of wondered why you even bothered allowing one post to stand…..I am wondering if your knowledge now that these evil men you serve give women breast cancer while handing them houses with the other hand might not be unbalancing you just a bit. I am wondering if knowing that they are making every effort to get a bird flu pandemic underway as well as a collapse of the food chain and water supply might not be disturbing you.

You see…I have already made up my mind how I will survive the coming maelstrom…..the holocaust…..if I survive the first nuclear/biological attacks…..You want to know how? If pushed, I will likely have to kill women to eat them. They will be one of the few plentiful sources of protein and liquid around. Just the healthy ones mind you….Now, some women find that notion ‘upsetting’. Why? Women are constantly abusing men and kicking them to the gutter and laughing about it. Men are committing suicide at 4x the background population rate in divorce. And all that is completely un-necessary…it is driven simply by the greed and selfishness of women programmed into them by evil men and enabled by a corrupted legal system. Women do not HAVE to do this. Whereas, when the global holocaust comes, there will be no food to eat. Men, being larger and physically stronger, are simply going to have to kill those people less able to defend themselves to survive. And if you think there are not a LOT of men who would do this, try reading the stats on just how many men have been kicked to the gutter over the last 30 years by greedy women.

If I were you Sam, as a twenty something, I would be very, very worried about your future. Because if the Illuminati win, you are 80-90% probability to end up dead. And if you survive you are a 100% probability to be enslaved. If you want to hear their plan, listen to Gordon Brown in Congress last week. If you knew what to look for that speech should scare the hell out of you.

Lunetta
Lunetta

I’ve just discovered this guy Andrew Nolan in the last couple of days and I can’t adequately express how unnerving I find him. I went to a couple of his websites, including his business website, looked at some of his videos, and read some of his rants. What strikes me, especially as an Australian myself, is how normal he comes across. I’ve known men exactly like this creep. I’ve worked with them, had them as middle managers to report to, hell I’ve even been in relationships with pricks like him, when I was young(er) & stupid(er). The calm, smug, self-satisfied way of talking, of threatening violence, of sexism. His confidence in his own superiority, intelligence and uniqueness. Ugh. It’s all just so close to home. It’s very unsettling.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Are you kidding me???? Oh you dont want comments on this guy’s mental state? Ok, how about, this is a sorry joke. And the female that birthed this creature hopefully disowned him years ago. I could write a lot more but have no interest in feeding this thing’s ego by endowing him with more credibility than he deserves.

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo
weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

Nice dehumanizing language. You’re going to oppose misogyny by referring to the misogynist’s mother as “a female?” Really?

Daria
Daria

Oh no!! Valerie Solanas!! Targetting men?? Feminists are monsters!!…. Oh wait…Honor killings, acid attacks, rape, revenge porn, war, Elliot Rodgers http://m.ranker.com/list/famous-serial-killers-of-women/ranker-crime
Most serial killers and 90% of all murderers are male. And here I was worrying that misandry had become an epidemic..

spencer L.
spencer L.
8 months ago

I try to understand why foreveralones feel this urge to be a ‘PUA master’. Ive thought about it and found that they are being peer pressured into one night stand life, and they consistently misjudge how many women in the country are willing to handle or look at misshapen penis. They think their manhood centers around getting laid and are endlessly trying to live this unrealistic fantasy. Also they want a bond with women kind that only women experience with each other platonically. And so they classify themselves as incels and are superhuman thirsty. But if they realized that being sexless is the normal male condition on the entire globe.

1 6 7 8