Uncategorized

Posting will resume shortly. In the meantime, a cat

Beware! Take care!
Beware! Take care!

Sorry for the lack of posts the last couple days. I’ve been bogged down dealing with some non-blog business, and will resume posting as soon as I can. In the meantime, enjoy this cat!

PussyPowerTantrum, the Lousy Flouncer
PussyPowerTantrum, the Lousy Flouncer

Good thing the MRA Delta Squad or whatever hasn’t gotten you. We’ll be here playing with the kitty.

skiriki

*considers that cat’s size*

*considers how it has reached that size*

You’re right, it is a good idea to beware of that cat.

(Hey folks, still alive and kicking.)

Lady Mondegreen

Fierce! Fierce and terrible is the cat on the mat!

wordsp1nner

Another cat you need to beware:

bekabot

Fierce! Fierce and terrible is the cat on the mat!

A most impressive purrsonage!!

Fruitloopsie
Fruitloopsie

@WWTH

Half weeping angel, half cat.

We are fuuuuuuuucked.

sparky
sparky

comment image

brooked

Do black and white tuxedo cats tend to be husky? My last, dearly departed, one looked like he swallowed a bowling ball and my new one, an adult rescue, is currently putting on weight fast. I assume the new B&W tux is helping himself to other cat’s food, because the other one hasn’t gained weight.

Bina
Bina

That tempting tummy…must resist rubbing…

Yes Artistically
Yes Artistically

Hope you are alright, David. And that cat looks so damn lovable and fluffy!

Yes Artistically
Yes Artistically

@ David
Good to know πŸ™‚

Fruitloopsie
Fruitloopsie
anemonerosie

Thanks for the update! I too was wondering if you were alright or if the MRAs had gotten to you. I think I might have found some antidote…

Also. I love how big that cat is – about as big as mine. Big cats rock. There’s so much more to cuddle, and the purring shakes my inner organs. Best feeling.

BritterSweet

More cats!

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Not a cat, but I have a soft spot for dachshunds, so:

sunnysombrera

Fruitloopsie is only 20???

Spindrift
Spindrift

Fruitloopsie is only 20???

Think she said something to that effect in a previous thread.

I wish feminism had been on my radar already at that age.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

Fruitloopsie for President, 2036! She can run against the reanimated corpse of John McCain.

sunnysombrera

Fruitloopsie for President 2036! Also, happy upcoming 21st birthday. WHOOOO ALCOHOL!!!!

Tina S
Tina S

Go ahead, rub my belly

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

Sunnysombrera, aren’t you British? I seem to remember you mentioning it. Any decent British person has been drinking since 1416.

Miss Diketon
Miss Diketon

To completely change the subject, with all the kerfuffle that MRAs raised about “Mad Max,” the movie “Spy” would make their heads explode!

Melissa McCarthy kicks ass *and* gets hit on! The horror! The horror!

sunnysombrera

@EJ
Yes I am, but AFAIK (i may be wrong) Fruitloopsie is American.

Also, Brits start drinking at 18 15.

sunnysombrera

Switcharoo those strikethrough numbers, oops.

Za_Docta
Za_Docta

She never even made it to 21
Bluh huh huh huh…

gilshalos

Americans on their JYA at a Brit University are always funny. They don’t realise that over here, cider is always alcoholic. They get very very drunk.

misha5678
misha5678

Also, Brits start drinking atΒ 15.

*fistbumps for all*

Flying Mouse
Flying Mouse

Some American kids start drinking as teens, too. Especially if they live in the sticks and don’t have a whole lot else to entertain them.

Not that I’d know anything about that. *Whistles, sidles away innocently*

Orion
Orion

Another great victory for the Mens Human Rights Activists
/incredible sark

(Though I’m sure their triumphant crowing has already begun somewhere)

opium4themasses

This cat reminds me of my own. I apologize for having posted this before, but soooooo close.

ej
ej

@Pandapool

Half weeping angel, half cat.

There is actually a version of that video dubbed over with the Doctor’s description of the weeping angels. The timing is just perfect!

weirwoodtreehugger

One of the geek pickup lines I read somewhere was “you must be a Weeping Angel, because I can’t take my eyes off of you!” That might actually work on me. Love it!

Scarlettathena

I’m more of a type A personality myself, but I really enjoyed this Buzzfeed of type B characteristic. Warning: cute dogs lazing around and looking extra cute.

sunnysombrera

@Dan
As much as I don’t condone violence, I’m glad she laid a smackdown of sorts on him because damn, spitting in someone’s face and then trying to punch them for objecting to your wandering hands? That’s some Grade A asshole behaviour right there.

Paradoxical Intention

I’m just gonna leave this here:
comment image

(Though Maleficent kind of did it first, just sayin’.)

TheSpeedReader

its a nice cat

Dan kasteray
Dan kasteray

The furiosa test, me like πŸ™‚

Its all shiny and crome;)

@ej

That’s awesome. πŸ˜€

Fruitloopsie
Fruitloopsie

Ugggh! Rawwr! I’m now a Femnizombi coming for teh menz brains!

Yes, I’m a 20 year old American and thanks for the “happy birthday” I also want to thank you all for voting for me of 2036.

Fruitloopsie
Fruitloopsie

Dan kasteray

Scarlettathena

I guess I’m a “B” and those aren’t really problems to me. The dog at 13 is the same breed as my dog Pooh when I was little. She always treated me like I was her puppy. One day, our next door neighbor shot her. I miss her so much. RIP Pooh.

Khane's Mom
Khane's Mom

Dan kasteray, Love it!!!

My 25 year old daughter had a similar experience this weekend, although she is a professional massage therapist, not a fighter.

At a very crowded beach festival, she got separated from her husband and friends. While looking for her peeps, some dude grabbed her ass as she was walking by. She turned around, quickly surmised he was not one of her peeps and punched him in the face.

His friends jumped up and demanded to my daughter “What the fuck did you expect?!?” referring to her walking around the BEACH in a swimming suit. She responded “What the fuck did YOU expect?!? I am wearing a bathing suit at the beach and you’re lucky my husband wasn’t here to murder you! Keep your hands off other people!!” And then she went merrily along her way, thinking with joy of dude explaining a black eye given by a girl.

I love that kid.