boner rage crackpottery drama kings entitled babies evil sexy ladies men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny vaginas

Women are overpriced vagina buses that won’t let you ride them, Man Going His Own Way explains

bus-20clip
Woman. (Not pictured: vagina.)

On Reddit’s MGTOW subreddit, one brave fellow calling himself Isaiah4verse1 lays down some hard truths about the mysterious creatures we call “women” (and sometimes “females”). It turns out that they aren’t actually creatures at all. They’re buses. Buses with vaginas.

Isaiah starts off his sermon by noting that women/vagina buses have pretty much no value outside of said vaginas:

The only thing of any value a woman can offer a man is an untouched vagina. This goes without saying and anyone who is looking for anything more from a woman (love, companionship, etc) is only kidding themselves. It has been/is/and forever will be a business exchange of provision and protection for sex and offspring.

Alas, in today’s fallen world, very few of these vaginas remain unblemished; there are only “a miniscule amount of virgins” left for good-hearted women-hating men to ride. This leads Isaiah to his sad conclusion:

So essentially women today are public vehicles. But rather overpriced public vehicles.

Go on.

Take the cost of a date, dinner and movie. I’d wager, it’s about 20 bucks per person including refreshments for the movie and dinner at a decent restaurant will run you about 60 bucks per person bare minimum. That’s $160 right there. Throw in about 10 for transportation and you are up to $170.

Ok, that’s a ridiculously expensive dinner, and half of that cost is for you. Also, you don’t actually have to date anyone who expects all that. Most women don’t. Lots of women actually pay for their own dinners. Sometimes they even pay for their dates.

Now imagine waiting for a city bus, an older city bus that has been ridden by many.

Suddenly, Rod Serling seems to be whispering in my ear: “You’re traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind.  That’s the bus stop up ahead – your next stop, the Vagina Bus Zone!”

But you start in the morning when the bus has just come from the garage clean. Imagine when it arrives stuffing that $170 in the fare box. Anyone sane would think you mad.

Possibly, because that’s, like, a ridiculous amount to spend on bus fare. Don’t you have a fare card?

But you don’t get a ride, instead the money goes down into the fare box but the driver ejects you from the bus before you can even step beyond the white line.

Wait, paying for dinner doesn’t actually guarantee you sex? It’s an outrage!

The bus goes on its way. You wait there at the same stop for the same exact bus to reach the bottom terminus, come up the other side towards the top terminus then come back down to you. You then take another $170 and stuff it in the fare box. Same deal, driver doesn’t let you on.

Huh. Maybe you should try another bus? Or just walk?

You wait again for the same exact bus to go down, come up the other side and then come back down to you. Not all dates cost $170 and we also have to factor in gifts. So this time you stuff $250 into the fare box. Driver doesn’t let you ride.

Dude, take the hint. That bus is just not into you.

You wait again for the same bus to come back to you.

By this time it is already afternoon and the bus has already been patronized by many others. It comes back down, you drop, say, another two bills in the fare box, but this time you get to ride (sex). But as the bus has already been ridden all day your seat is dirty, maybe even wet!

Wat.

The seat is WET?

Do you actually think that most women are literally having unprotected sex with dudes all day long every day so that every woman you might be able to have sex with is literally filled up with other men’s semen? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

Everyone else got to ride for 3 bucks but you’ve already dropped nearly EIGHT BILLS in the fare box (that’s about 4 dates and 2 cheap gifts) only to sit on a seat where many others have sat.

Dude, women are allowed to date and/or have sex with guys other than you. Why do you care? Vaginas survive when entire baby humans pass through them; they can survive a few penises that aren’t yours. Also, you know, IT’S NOT YOUR VAGINA.

This is what dating modern women is and we have millions of blue pilled men doing this and in many cases dropping a lot more money into the fare box only to get in return, a ride aboard a public vehicle that many others have ridden and paid far less a price to ride.

WHY DO YOU CARE IF A WOMAN HAS SLEPT WITH SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES YOU. OR WHAT YOU THINK THIS SOMEONE ELSE “PAID” FOR THE PRIVILEGE. YOU DON’T OWN HER BODY. YOU DON’T GET TO TELL HER WHAT TO DO OR NOT TO DO BEFORE YOU’VE EVEN MET HER.

All it takes is one. Remember, an untouched vagina is all a woman has to offer a man. It takes only one person to get infected.

Are you talking about STDs here, or do you think that contact with another man’s penis will give a woman some sort of incurable penis cooties?

Women shame men all the time for not wanting to pay full market value for a used NYC taxi or an RTS from LA. This is more than just about cost/reward but about health.

You’ve heard of condoms, right? Safe sex isn’t completely safe, but neither is crossing the street. Talk to a doctor about it. Even better, talk to a therapist to figure out just where you got all these toxic ideas about sex.

They want you to not only date/wife up these sperm recepticles, subsidize said recepticles but above all risk your health on them.

Dude, if you think of women as sperm receptacles, trust me, no one wants you to date or “wife up” anyone. Please stick with your hand. Go your own fucking way — all the way — with yourself.

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, here’s Isaiah 4:1 (King James translation):

And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

Sorry, dude, but I’m pretty sure that there will never come a time when the women/vagina buses of the world, or even seven of them, are going to come to you begging forgiveness and asking to be your wives.

H/T — the Blue Pill subreddit

Hoosier X

It just hit me. He’s not comparing himself to Anne Frank. He’s comparing himself to Rosa Parks.

Whose most famous saying was: We’re all bozos on this vagina bus.

M.
M.

Women are like video games: I love them no matter what certain segments of society think.

That one only really works for me and other lesbian gamers, but oh well. =P

Buttercup Q. Skullpants

@binjabreel – And in both cases, MRAs have no idea where the orogenous zones are.

fruitloopsie
fruitloopsie

This is from the Andy Griffen show I don’t entirely remember how it went but it’s something like this.

“Women are like clouds we always enjoy looking at the them but we never take the time to truly appreciate them”

Moocow
Moocow

@Jackie

Hah, I see now…. and it’s ridiculous how much of their ‘misery’ is completely self-inflicted. MGTOW are so strange. I never heard about them until I started looking at this blog but soooooo many of their actions just contradict themselves.

@dhag85

That makes me wonder how many of their thoughts come from what they’ve seen in movies.

@proxieme

Same, in those instances it’s either “I’ll get the next one” or based on financial situation. Somehow I’ve never had my date demand that I pay as these men seem convinced is the way the world works.

Mij
Mij

Does having sex before dinner innovate you to pay for dinner?

Mij
Mij

If a man and meet for dinner and have sex before they go to dinner is the man therefore obligated to pay for dinner?

Mathieu Tremblay

That Isaiah guy right here? That guy is special. A creepy, scary, horrible kind of special. I find the way he obsesses over virgins loathsome, to be honest. I’m gonna need some brain beach here.

And I’m kind of stunned at how much he seems to expect to pay for a date. I’ve had awesome dates for like 20$ or less for both of us. At 200$ for a night, you would at least think the guy would have a hell of a good time, no?

Ugh…

isidore13
isidore13

@mij Well… someone is obviously supposed to pay for dinner? It could be the man, the woman (i’m assuming woman), or both as long as the restaurant gets paid. I’m not sure what you’re after here.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ proxieme

I’m pretty much the same. I’m not a big fan of splitting the bill or going Dutch. I feel it’s a bit too calculating. It’s a date, not a business deal. Sometimes I’ll pay; sometimes my friend will, but we don’t keep accounts or a tally. That’s almost like the PUA thing where they seem to apply economic considerations to normal human interaction.

However, whilst we’re on the subject of dinner dates can we address the elephant in the room. I know this is a controversial subject but there are times when we just have to speak up. Let’s face it; this is probably the most important issue in gender relationships today. So I’m going to bite the bullet and just say it. And the issue is this:

If you want chips just say so; I’ll happily buy you some. But please don’t do the “not for me thanks” thing and then nick all mine when they arrive. 😉

advancedatheist
advancedatheist

After looking around this website, I can tell that Futrelle really doesn’t get it. The trend towards the exclusion of more and more young men from ever having sexual relationships show signs of turning into a major social problem. Yet professional sex researchers seem strangely blind to the incel phenomenon, given how little research I have found about it. If you want to see the future, say, the mass eviction of men from having access to women’s bodies in the 2030’s, look to Japan now:

Japan’s sexual apathy is endangering the global economy

Mij
Mij

@isidore

I was just being silly. Not trying to make a serious point. 🙂

isidore13
isidore13

@mij, oh whew, I was like, …is mij trying to troll?

friday jones
friday jones

Tell these guys you are NEVER supposed to board the bus from the rear door!

artsmyth
artsmyth

Sadly, I’m too late to get firsties on mentioning “Spadina Bus,” but this part is especially appropriate:

I went down to the station
I didn’t scream or fuss
I didn’t have lots of patience
Waiting for that bus
Dug deep down in my pockets
To try and find some coin
But much to my chagrin
All I found was my groin

friday jones
friday jones

@Emmy Rae, I don’t think k_machine was being racist in pointing out that the nation of Saudi Arabia has an extremely regressive and misogynist government that has codified the subjugation of women. I for one am not about to overlook gross sexism and violations of human rights just to avoid potentially being ethnocentric. That would be like not waking up the people in a burning house because indoors we use our inside voice. It’s just not proportionate.

Mij
Mij

@isidore

Of course MGTOWs would probably say that is a man isn’t obligated to buy a woman dinner after he has had sex with her, but MGTOWs’ entire object is the sex and not even the “exchange” of “goods” for “services”. In the fever dream that is MGTOW Land, things that a man gives a woman are a part of a transaction with that later obligates her to have sex with him. It is truly the product of delirium!

KSRay
KSRay

I just realized I’ve never seen Planes, Trains And Automobiles.

isidore13
isidore13

Mij,

Oh definitely I agree. They are not kidding about a woman’s only value being her vagina, at all. And half of them are grossed out by vaginae anyway! It doesn’t make any kind of sense.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Of course, if he didn’t hate feminists so much, he could date one and have them pay their own way on dates. Or maybe even pay for him, seeing as he seems he knows nothing about money if he’s paying $170 for dates. Maybe he’s only dating prostitutes–as they would probably be the only women that would sleep with such a worm?

fruitloopsie
fruitloopsie

Friday Jones
On exposing men’s rights activism someone said that hip hop has a lot of misogny but someone came in and called him a racist. And on TV a woman was attacked by a black man, now she’s afraid of black men and been called a racist.

I’m not gonna to overlook sexism either.

Lanariel
Lanariel

@Policy of Madness
I’m torn. One part of me wants to say that he’s entitled to have any kind of sexual standard he wants, and insist that he’ll only sleep with virgins if that’s what bangs his hammer. The other part of me says that he’s not allowed to use this unrealistic standard to impose unwanted standards onto others. I’m not sure these are reconcilable, although it seems like they should be.

In my head, they are easily reconcilable, He is definitely aloud to have a kink that makes him favor virgins, even to the extreme that he will only sleep with virgins. But as with any other kink, you are not aloud to hate those of society that don’t share your kink, or even don’t approve of it.

This is a large world, if it really is the most important thing in his life, I am sure that if he really tried he could find somebody who were into staying a virgin, but that also means he would have to be okay with her having some kind of standards. So thats probably not going to work for him.

Lanariel
Lanariel

YAY, my first blockquote monster, happy feeding

Lisa
Lisa

Textbook misogynist*, almost a parody of one, maybe even a misanthrope. Incapable of forming an emotional relationship with a woman, probably even friendships with other males as well.

I mean who in their right mind expects that their sex life should consist of virgin women opening their legs just for them (note that they are not offering any relationship)? How stupid have you to be to think that way?

Tortured by his ‘traitorous’ hetersexual sex drive into having to relate to women to try and get sex. But definately also serious (phobic?) penis hang ups as well, I mean who obsesses about other males penises?. Also obsessed with vaginas and diseases (never heard of condoms obviously), whats wrong with his hand or a fleshlight?

Cure: 100mg of Spironolactone:per day, result no sex drive and all those obsessive thoughts will fade away as well over time.

I’m not really being totally facetious about this, someone like that’s really screwed up and it is debatable if anything could fix them up in any way, especally since they are in complete denial (with a big dose of cognitive dissonence) that they have serious personal issues that they should address. So the T blocker route is a sensible ‘band aid’ solution to at least give them some contentment and the world of women will just have to get by without them (sarcasm).

*Get these exchanges by him in the comments:
“Stop right there.
My bad, I thought you were male and therefore worth considering.
Funny thing though, you spend all your time here in a male space. What do you care?
You do care! You can’t take all these guys saying icky things about women.
That’s why you commented. That’s why you used shaming language. It is your way of retaliation against being offended by us saying icky things about women.
If you truly didn’t care, you wouldn’t be here and you certainly wouldn’t comment.
How’s that for psychology!
Now run along little girl to your shoes and iPhone, the men are talking.”

Or (he nearly mentiioned ‘precious bodily fluids’, as I said almost a parody)
“Women contribute little to nothing in a mans life. Women are fundamentally devoid of empathy and love (it is why your sub exists). This can be proven sociologically, scientifically and even biblically if one believes in such. Women are obscenely selfish and parasitic in nature. Men are the hosts upon which the female feeds and depletes of all his life force and substance. The minute a man refuses to be a utility for women, almost instantly his life improves.”

Or, contradicting himself since he goes on and on about women, so they must matter just a bit to him.
“Notwithstanding their presence on the earth, women simply do not matter to us. So rejecting “half the population” is no skin off our hides. There are more ants than people in this world. Doesn’t mean that the lack of their presence in my home equals a critical deprivation.”

Paradoxical Intention

KSRay | April 29, 2015 at 2:20 pm
I just realized I’ve never seen Planes, Trains And Automobiles.

Maybe it’s some kind of MRA training video?

“Women are like planes in that you have to pay more for better seats, even though I’m a MAYUN, and should have immediate access to the best seats no matter what I pay, because you should be lucky I’m even riding this silly thing, even though I expressed my interest in doing so, but I really didn’t want to have to put any work or money into it. I should still get a first class seat though, because peen.”

I can’t think of anything for Trains or Automobiles, though. : P

Emmy Rae
Emmy Rae

@frootloopsie and Friday Jones, I’m not denying sexism/misogyny in Saudi Arabia, hip hop or elsewhere. I just often find that people want to point to those things but have no concern for the issues to be found in spaces that are mainly white.

Pelagic
Pelagic

In my heart of hearts I guess I always knew women were transformers.

J. Schmidt
J. Schmidt

He complains about how demanding and overpriced women are, but he also complains that “many others have sat” for cheap. I don’t think it could be more obvious that the dude is just upset that other people are getting what he wants.

fruitloopsie
fruitloopsie

Emmy Rae
We didn’t mean to get onto you we are just stating our experiences and opinions. In my experience, Iv seen people in different places like exposing men’s rights activism use the race card to totally ignore sexism and misogny because ” the POC have it so bad”

I’m not saying racism is not as bad as sexism, I’m not saying your wrong, I believe and agree with you I’m just saying I’m really sick of it.

Robert
Robert

Lisa, those quotes sound like he’s using Dave Sim as inspiration. For those who don’t recognize that name, he’s the cartoonist who created “Cerberus”, and later developed some seriously unpleasant beliefs about women. His beliefs about men aren’t much better.

fruitloopsie
fruitloopsie

I’m really sorry if I came off as insensitive/racist towards POC.

Emmy Rae
Emmy Rae

No worries, fruitloopsie. I’m not even totally sure what that post was trying to say.

In the case of hip hop, if someone say “hip hop is sexist” – sounds to me like someone who doesn’t know much about hip hop. Wide variety of music to be heard within the genre. “This hip hop song I just heard is sexist” – I’m likely to agree about that.

bekabot

1. That extended metaphor of yours didn’t just ride around town, son, it rode across the border to the next state and back. The route was overlong, and the destination got lost amidst the scenery somewhere along the way. This is what comes of never asking for directions.

You know what you make a great case for? You make a great case for hitchhiking.

2. $120.00 (or $60.00 per person) is a lot to spend to have dinner with a woman, even if (especially if) you’re paying. This has been pointed out before, but women usually don’t expect to eat that expensively. Women make a habit of liking cheaper places, such as Italian or Indian places, and of liking cheaper food in general. It’s rare for women to insist on being plied with steak or seafood; women are happy (most of the time) with pasta and biryani and pilaf and salad. That kind of thing. Possibly this reflects on the value placed on women by society and on the things women are allowed to eat: just because the rules are carved in letters of fire on the side of Mt. Rushmore doesn’t mean they don’t exist. But I’m not going to get into that aspect of things for now: all I’m saying is that you don’t have to spend so much money: there is no $80.00 per-person decree; it isn’t a rule and it doesn’t exist.

3. That having been said, having dinner with a woman you want to impress, and paying for the dinner, can cost you dollars by the dozen (if not by the score). I’m not denying that. And it’s a real burden for a young man — or any man — who is short of cash to sustain. I would like to point out at this juncture, however, that having dinner with a man you want (or need) to impress, and paying for the dinner all by yourself, can run you into the hundreds. This has been known to happen and it is a Thing (if not an inevitable Thing). So, where are all the screeds, where are all the protests, about having to treat your boss to dinner (or his boss or his boss or any of their anonymous acquaintances) and ending up being out $400 or $500 and having nothing to show for it but their amorphous good feelings? All I hear about from the manosphere is that even the cheap dinners you buy women are waaaay to expensive and that the lattes at Starbucks are overprices and that the sluttly baristas always expect to be tipped and that if they were really good-looking they’d take off more of their clothes and work at a nudie espresso stand. I hear nothing about the money men spend on each other, which can mount up to quite a lot. Now why is that? I ask you. Inquiring minds, and so forth.

friday jones
friday jones

@Emmy Rae, Saudi Arabia is sort of the poster child for a state-sponsored set of misogynist laws and taboos. Pointing out that they have codified the very essence of what these MRA’s we’re discussing would like to see implemented here is entirely relevant to a discussion of MRA’s. And “why mention that over there when this over here is bad enough” is pretty much a derailing tactic. It’s OK to talk about more than one related thing, and to synthesize them. Honest! 😉

Emmy Rae
Emmy Rae

One idea would be to stop throwing money at the bus and ask some questions like “hey is this the public bus and can I get on” or “is this the same bus I’m not permitted to ride because I wetted my seat” or “how much is bus fare to get to my destination” but idk that does sound kind of like communication which is gross and girly, just like a vagina bus.

Emmy Rae
Emmy Rae

@friday jones – I get that, but “women there have to be submissive virgins” is painting a country with a very broad brush.

I might be more comfortable with it if there was a distinction made between the people and the government.

Tracy
Tracy

@advancedatheist

From the article you linked:
Japanese women, for their part, often avoid romantic relationships because Japanese laws and social norms can make it extremely difficult for women to have both a family and a career. Japan is extremely unusual in that it is highly educated and wealthy but still has some of the worst systemic gender inequality in the world; it has a European-style economy but South Asian social family mores. Professional women are stuck in the middle of that contradiction. It’s not just that day-care programs are scarce: Women who become pregnant or even just marry are so expected to quit work that they can come under enormous social pressure to do so and often find that career advancement becomes impossible. There’s a word for married working women: oniyome, or “devil wives.”

Because they’re forced to choose, inevitably lots of women who might otherwise have a family and a job are only seeking the latter. That sense of pessimism about marriage appears to be partially driving the lack of interest in romantic relationships, and thus in sex.

Hmmm. What could be done about this? What might help the situation? I wonder…

Tracy
Tracy

Blockquote monster, every day I will prise you and extol your name.

Suzy Q
Suzy Q

@KayK

“If she has to choose only one man to ride, should she not want the best man she can find?”

In the world of red pill they get very, very angry about this. “Hypergamy” is their cool buzz word that = women want the best man they can get and that makes them evil and dangerous to men (cause she will eventually leave you for a better man and take your house and kids).

It’s ok that THEY want the best (whether it be the most attractive woman or the youngest woman or whatever) cuz you know, it’s evolution.

I dropped in on RP conversation once and made that comparison (what’s so bad about hypergamy as you’ve defined it — why does men want best women he can get = good, women want best man she can get = bad). You can imagine how that went over.

Suzy Q
Suzy Q

Markcc:

“(a) She can’t exist. After all: women are inferior creatures, incapable of intelligent thought, creativity, or innovation. So a woman whose got a PhD, who’s done amazing work, who’s accomplished amazing things? No such animal!”

They’ll discredit her by saying it’s not a real degree unless it’s STEM. And if it is STEM degree she has, then they’ll say she was only accepted because feminists forced STEM grad programs to admit inferior women, and she coasted through based on her looks and the fact that she’s a woman.

as far as b,c,d well at that point they would just call you a lying troll and say they don’t argue with manginas.

Yeah, it’s obvious I have spent too much time on those sites but it is a part of (legit) research that I do. 🙂

isidore13
isidore13

@advancedatheist:

Yeah, there’s no research about it because it’s like no more than a few thousand internet assholes. It’s less than 1% of 1% of the population.

If you disagree, you’re welcome to do some academic research of your own into the incel ‘trend’. You might actually learn something, and if you do some academic research, peer-reviewed of course, and there actually is a ‘trend’, then maybe there will be something there to discuss.

Basically I’m saying, prove there is a trend. Your link has already been torn apart. Provide something else.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

@WWTH

Do these guys who whine about how expensive dating is because the only possible date is fancy dinner + movie have no interests other than their boners? Or do they just not realize that women have interests?

Maybe both? It seems like the more desperate the guy is for sex, the less he thinks about non-sex things. If I’m talking with a random dude and he has nothing to say about his hobbies, and only seems to be talking about his job in order to impress me and not because he actually enjoys his work, this has in the past correlated 100% with a guy whose mind is firmly planted in his boner. I’ve learned to get out of those conversations as quickly as possible, because they inevitably wind up leading to creepiness (and also they are dead boring).

Ellesar
Ellesar

The analogous thinking of these dickwads never ceases to amaze – now we are buses?! For some reason as soon as I started reading that ghastly pile of tripe I had the image of the bus from Speed in my head, so yes, a well used ‘bus’ that mustn’t slow down or it will blow up!
Why aren’t women actual women to these men? Why are we all buses, plates, hamsters, females etc etc ad nauseam

weirwoodtreehugger

Advanced atheist,
How can you be certain more men are being “excluded” from sex now than in the past if there hasn’t been much research about. Just because you believe something is true, just because it sounds true to you, doesn’t mean it is true. It’s really hilarious that that needs to be explained to someone with atheist in their user name. You’re kind of giving us atheists a bad name here! Not that you’re the first one to do so or anything.

Has it occurred to you that the reason that the incel phenomenon is new is because social media has allowed men who entitled and angry about their displeased boners to congregate safely and anonymously. That doesn’t mean guys like this didn’t exist before.

Shalimar
Shalimar

When a vagina bus enters a tunnel, does the tunnel prolapse?

isidore13
isidore13

@shalimar, I loled.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

@Lanariel

Yes … but … this isn’t like the things that are commonly labeled as “kink.” This “women must remain virgins until they meet MY cock” attitude has a degree of social force behind it that, say, fursuits don’t. That’s why I can’t reconcile them, even though it seems like they should be reconcilable. A guy saying “I will only sleep with PURE women” is contributing to a misogynist culture in a way that a guy saying “I will only sleep with someone in a fursuit” isn’t, even if no explicit demand that the world comply with this requirement is voiced. There is already implicit demand that women be sexual gatekeepers, so no explicit demand need be made for there to be a demand.

Shalimar
Shalimar

Or maybe prolapse happens when the vagina exits the tunnel? That sounds more likely.

Banana Jackie Cake, the Best Jackie and Cake! Yum! (^v^)
Banana Jackie Cake, the Best Jackie and Cake! Yum! (^v^)

@WWTH

They think it’s true because they aren’t gettin’ any. That’s how many incel think. They think unless someone was a monk or nun, no one (i.e. adult) has ever died a virgin, which is absolutely untrue.

It’s amazing and terrifying on how the internet is a megaphone for these small notches of society.

Tessa

advancedatheist:

Japan’s sexual apathy is endangering the global economy

Access to women’s bodies??? Since you’re here… let me ask you point blank. Are you suggesting women’s bodies are a commodity that men have a right to access? Do you actually not think of women as people who don’t owe men in general sex?