antifeminism antifeminist women misogyny penises red pill

Red Pill Woman warns evil sluts that “every penis you put in yourself breaks your heart a little.”

TempestTcup10 Endorsed Contributor 44 points 8 hours ago*  Unless you are the type of person who can have sex without any sort of feelings attached, every penis you put in yourself breaks your heart a little.  You should feel like being only with your SO is a very special gift instead of a burden.
You’re a heartbreaker, love taker

Today I thought I’d highlight this lovely “Red Pill” insight from one of the gals on the Red Pill Women subreddit, a weird sort of Women’s Auxilliary to the Red Pill subreddit that devotes itself to “objectively and realistically discuss[ing] sexual strategy from an anti-feminist, non-feminist, traditionalist and/or evolutionary psychology perspective.”

Which basically means a lot of slut-shaming.

Yep. The Red Pill dudes fill their subreddit with advice on how to stuff their penises into as many HB8’s as possible; meanwhile, Red Pill women attack these same women as penis-stuffing sluts who will end up miserable in the end and sort of deserve it for being such penis-stuffing sluts.

While I have no problem with penis-stuffing, I would like to warn all penis-stuffers, male or female: Make sure every penis you’re stuffing into yourself has a flared base, otherwise they could easily get stuck up in there somewhere.

And now I find myself thinking of Pat Benatar’s famous ode to heartbreaking penises.

H/T — Password_is_potato on the awesome Blue Pill subreddit

mildlymagnificent

Instead of breaking your heart, how about warming your heart.

And no, I can’t have a kangaroo as a house companion. Keeping Australian native animals in cities or suburbs requires a license – which most of us are very unlikely to get. Though I’d dearly like Dusty the kangaroo and a couple of dogs.

YoullNeverGuess

@friday_jones, you are awesome.

Tessa

Suzy Q

I won’t point out the obvious flaw in the proponents of an ideology based on telling men to have as much unattached sex with as many women as possible co-signing another post telling women not to have sex because if they do they’re sluts. Just goes to show how fucking stupid red pillers really are.

Well, it’s to make the number of women a man is able to have sex with mean something. What kind of accomplishment is a guy’s high notch count if the women are trying to score, too? It’s all BS so men can have self worth based on sex.

Bina
Bina

I can only imagine what they think a woman’s heart looks like after a few years of marriage.

Maybe stop having sex with redpillers and try it with a kind, caring, respectful partner who doesn’t view you as a worthless, inferior piece of meat?

Nah, too obvious. Red Pillockettes prefer convoluted stoopid to straight-up intelligence.

gilshalos

@Paradoxical Yes, but ‘tit-fucking’ generally leads to a pearl necklace (semen around throat area)

Spindrift
Spindrift

@Paradoxical Intention “I think they’re referring to the thing that people with larger breasts can do where they can wrap their breasts around their partner’s penis and…uh…”tit fuck” them.”

Ah, but that’s technically external so I don’t think it counts as “every penis you put in yourself breaks your heart a little”, it should be perfectly safe for your heart.

Do you think the heartbreaking penis rule applies to men having sex with men too? Till they become emotionless gay sexfiends? That sounds like the sort of thing some redpillers might believe.

benegesseritbitch
benegesseritbitch

@epitome_of_incomprehensibility Well, pencil grades get me hot. But I’m a fine artist, so, you know, I’m not exactly a normal person. Yes, 8B, you sexy thing, get dark and smudgy on my rough-grain 150gsm cartridge!!

Paradoxical Intention

@benegesseritbitch:

Oh yeah, tease me with your blenders~

Newt
Newt

@Tom

I hate to tell you all this but…

…but you went and did anyway.

I am a man who used to be a feminist and a big fan of this site. But then I met a woman who told me the truth about women […]

So you used to be a feminist? How many people’s thoughts and views and experiences led you to that position? Were any of those people women? What “truth” did your not-at-all fictional Red Pill fiancée reveal to you that erased all of those other people?

Ellesar
Ellesar

Newt – I think Tom is a concern troll.
If Tom actually has met someone who has changed his mind about so much I think he should be a bit careful – Tom – you don’t want her ruling your life, be your own person, don’t be taken in by the pretty lady!

See, I can concern troll too!

weirwoodtreehugger

Is Tom a sock for Innocent bystander Boston, or are we just attracting religious right trolls right now?

Either way, I’m calling “cool story,bro” on that tale.

weirwoodtreehugger

Although usually these guys claim it’s the meanness of David, us or some straw feminist who turned them off feminism. This is a change from the usual. I guess that’s something.

dhag85

Classic example of “I have all these great reasons to believe X, but I won’t tell you what they are”.

sunnysombrera

Just throwing my two cents in to say I support the notion that if Red Pillers don’t like women having sex then women shouldn’t have sex with Red Pillers. Win-win!

Buttercup Q. Skullpants

I agree, it’s completely plausible that Tom, after being a “big fan” of this site for years, met a redpill unicorn lady who suddenly opened his eyes to how wrong and awful feminists are, and caused him to do a complete 180 on his beliefs. PUAs might be godless, abusive crooks, but by gum, at least they aren’t terrible enough to ask to be treated as humans.

Since meeting this lady, and having a life-changing transformation that suspiciously resembles a come-on for a lifestyle seminar and a set of $499 videos, Tom has been called to barge randomly into comment threads and witness, witlessly.

It is amusing that he thinks redpill women are “going against the grain”. That might make sense if you’re talking about the grain of human decency in the plywood of progress.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@weirwoodtreehugger:

Yeah, the fact that Tom went right into praising Dalrock specifically makes them very likely to be a sock.

RE OP:

I read the thread a bit. Wow. Basically, the argument boils down to “if you have a relationship with a guy and have even one speck of emotion about it, you’ll feel sad when it’s over and potentially jealous of the guy moving on to someone else. These emotions are bad and should never be experienced, so don’t do the sex thing in the first place.”

It feels a bit odd saying this, but learning how to handle “bad” emotions like jealousy or heartbreak is part of growing up, even if that “handling” is mostly avoiding situations where you know those emotions are going to occur. Innocence is ignorance first and foremost; ignorance both of what those “bad” emotions are like and how you personally handle them. That’s why “losing your innocence” (not the sexual thing, how bizarre is it that I have to clarify this) has such a strong impact; you’re facing something you’ve never faced before with no tools to handle it.

How about, instead of saying sex with anyone but your future husband is verboten and sinful, you give people the emotional tools necessary to deal with relationships? They can decide what works for them, and you’ll be promoting knowledge rather than ignorance? The people who feel comfortable sleeping around can do so without guilt, and the people who stick to monogamy and save themselves for marriage can do so without fear.

weirwoodtreehugger

These stories are really popular amongst right wingers I’ve noticed. So many of them were liberals until this one incident made them see the light. Now they’re saved! Red pill and tea party conservatism are basically identical to evangelical Christianity. They appeal to their followers by making things so simple and black and white. No more thinking. No more nuance. No more pesky ambiguity. Just take the red pill/get saved and life will be great.

Michelle Bachman claims to have been a liberal until one day she was reading Gore Vidal and it made her realize that liberals are all big meanie pants who hate America. It’s just such a ridiculous story clearly designed to appeal to the emotions of the right wing. Stories of taking the red pill always remind of this.

Sorry for the ramble.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@Buttercup Q. Skullpants:

That’s a metaphor right there, given that plywood is an engineered wood with the grain of each layer purposefully placed in many directions to give it resiliency.

dhag85

‘I used to be an atheist, a very strident atheist, but then one day someone told me about Jesus and so now I realize atheists are Hitler.’

Yup, heard that story a few times before. Has anyone ever fallen for that stuff?

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@weirwoodtreehugger:

You know, doing a little bit of wikipedia research, I found this:

Bachmann grew up in a Democratic family, but she says she became a Republican during her senior year at Winona State. She told the Minneapolis Star Tribune that she was reading Gore Vidal’s 1973 novel Burr: “He was kind of mocking the Founding Fathers and I just thought, I just remember reading the book, putting it in my lap, looking out the window and thinking, ‘You know what? I don’t think I am a Democrat. I must be a Republican.'”

That’s basically my story as well, only the other way around and without the single one-time experience that changed by views. I grew up in a Republican household (pretty much, even though my parents ended up voting for Obama), and considered myself one until I went to high school and started understanding a little more about my own personal views and what each party stood for.

Of course, high school for me was the bush era, so my first experimentation with being a democrat wasn’t exactly well-informed; I basically just got caught up in the anti-bush stuff. Probably wasn’t until college and later when I actually started having good reasons for my party affiliation.

Come to think of it, I have the same story to tell for my atheism. I considered myself religious by default, having grown up in a sort-of-religious family. It wasn’t until just before I would have gone through confirmation that I sat myself down and seriously asked myself if I believed in God, and found that I didn’t.

I wonder how many of these conversions represent true changes in core beliefs, and how many are just about discovering that your default ideological identity doesn’t match with those beliefs anymore.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

Addendum: Apparently Bachmann joined a pro-life group while she still considered herself a democrat. I kind of doubt that her “conversion” involved any difficult belief changes.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Ha, that was a bit “Chick Tract” wasn’t it.

I wish I had the skills to do a red pill version.

[Bloke goes around being basically decent]

“Hey did you know that only men are eligible for selective service?”

“Really? Wow! Hey, pay for you own dinner b***ch; I’m off to make rape threats on the interweb”

Banana Jackie Cake, the Best Jackie and Cake! Yum! (^v^)
Banana Jackie Cake, the Best Jackie and Cake! Yum! (^v^)

Awww, I wanted to read Tom the Trolls little spat. 🙁

benegesseritbitch
benegesseritbitch

Naaah, penises are more like Pokemon. Gotta catch ’em all! Not seeing all the different kinds breaks my heart!

Paradoxical Intention

Yup, because you were totes an awesome feminist before one person came along with a dissenting opinion and changed your mind!

Yeah, sounds to me like you were looking for an excuse.

Robert
Robert

Tom Tomorrow of the excellent comic “This Modern World” refers to this phenomenon as the Yoosta Bees. “Hey, I Yoosta Bee X, now I’m Y! Let me tell you all about it!” Uh, no thanks.

John C. Wright, of the Hugo Awards Puppy conspiracy, claims to have been an atheist for years before seeing the Right – excuse me, Light. Given what an Enormous Mendacious Disembodied Anus he is now, I suspect he was comparable to The Amazing Atheist or some of the other embarrassments to free thought. Atheism’s loss is Christianity’s loss.

Suzy Q
Suzy Q

Tom – you’re a man. Please tell me how you are an expert on the emotional and mental state of women with regard to their sexual behaviors?

Bina
Bina

I hate to tell you all this but this woman does indeed speak the truth. I am a man who used to be a feminist and a big fan of this site. But then I met a woman who told me the truth about women and encouraged me to read Red Pill sites like Dalrock. She also taught me about God. So now I am marrying this woman and realize that I have to give up feminism. I think this site does good work exposing godless abusive PUAs and AVFM crooks, yet I have realized through meeting red pill and similar women that the feminist worldview is wrong and the best way for me to respect women is to listen to the women who are out there going against the grain.

COOL STORY, BRO.

Now, here’s a true one: I used to be a conservative. Probably used to think a lot of the things these people think, because I grew up among ignorami who didn’t think any differently.

Then I grew up. And went to university. And saw a LOT more of life and the world in general.

And now I’m a feminist and a socialist who doesn’t hesitate to tell people when they’re liars and full of shit.

You’re a liar, and you’re full of shit.

Paradoxical Intention

@Suzy Q:

This is a point I keep having to hammer with these dipshits. If you identify as a cisgendered male, you have no idea what it’s like to be treated as a woman.

Transmen were most likely treated as a woman for some time in their lives, and transwomen experience being treated like a woman once they transition. Cisgendered women are treated like women all their lives. (Which isn’t to say that that invalidates anything transwomen go though.)

Cismen will never know what it’s like to be a woman. So, they should shut their mouths on the subject and open their ears.

Tom
Tom

Suzy, I admit that I don’t know what a woman goes through, but there are anti-feminist women whom I have decided to trust. Each man has to decide which women they trust to figure out women’s issues. That’s why people on this site have such disdain and fear of anti-feminist women, because they know that anti-feminist women are the only ones in the way of their goals. The AVFM and PUA drones you cover are a ridiculous sideshow. Anti-feminist women are rising up against the abortionist state, the divorce/freelove industrial complex etc.

weirwoodtreehugger

You’ve decided to trust the woman who confirms your own preexisting biases? Wow! What an amazing surprise?

And abortionist state? What does that even mean? I hope you realize that abortion has a history much longer than feminism? I hope you realize that countries where reproductive health care is the most accessible tend to have lower abortion rates than countries which constantly police our bodies? I hope you realize that women’s uteri are none of your business?

I kid. I know you enjoy wallowing in your own ignorance and idiocy.

Go away. The scent of filthy sock is making me feel ill.

M.
M.

Is the abortionist state the one with an abortionplex instead of a capital city? Is that what’s written on their license plates?

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

An abortionist state is like where I live, where abortion isn’t just legal and available to those who are actually interested in getting one, it’s mandatory. At least one abortion before the age of 25, and at least 3 before 40. The abortion police are real sticklers too… I tried to tell them that an abortion would be impossible for me to get, since I don’t have a uterus, but they were having none of that.

I did get one of those sour-apple lollypops afterwards, though, so… you know. It wasn’t all bad. Plus, government-subsidized health-care, which came in real handy.

Paradoxical Intention

Tom | April 25, 2015 at 12:38 am

And of course the ones you decide to “trust” are the ones that already confirm your biases.

And of course you would say that men get to have the final say in who gets to “figure out women’s issues”.

And of course the women you would pick to “figure out women’s issues” are the women you already agree with and will bend over backwards to confirm your biases and to prove that they aren’t “like other women” and would do anything for your approval.

“…disdain and fear…”? We don’t “fear” or have “disdain” for anti-feminist women. They’re mostly met with mockery, and occasionally pity.

They’re women who benefit from what feminism has done for them, but they want to slam the door in the face of other women (and men) who could also benefit from it. They want things to go “back to the way they were”, but still want all the privileges they’ve gotten from feminists who have fought for their rights. They want to be the “special snowflakes” that get preferential treatment from the men they’re bending over backwards for, without realizing that the moment they disagree, they’ll be “one of them” and quickly torn apart and cast aside.

It’s sad, but mostly just infuriating. Dealing with such high levels of self-hatred for one’s own sex/gender is tiring.

Who are “they”? What “goals” are anti-feminists in the way of? Please elaborate. Because I know y’all anti-feminists believe we get up to some wild shit when you aren’t looking.

The AVFM and PUA drones you cover are a ridiculous sideshow.

Of course they are, Tommy boy. Of course they are. Whatever helps you think you’re being intimidating and more “moral” than us. Yeah, because those “anti-feminist women” (who are totally always women looking to get brownie points for their “Special Snowflake Syndrome” from men who actively loathe them and any sort of freedoms they might have) are totes going to get us nasty feminists! [/sarcasm]

“Abortionist state”? “Divorce/Freelove industrial complex”? What the frickle-fracking fuck are you even talking about now?

Oh wait, I forget.

“Abortionist state” = “Women having complete control over their bodies scares me because they might cut me out of their decisions, and being a man with a penis, I should get a say in this, even if it’s a woman I’ve never met before!”

-and-

“Divorce/Freelove industrial complex” = “Women shouldn’t get a say in when they divorce! Women are given too much in alimony!”/Women shouldn’t be allowed to sleep with who they want, unless it’s me, but that still makes them a slut!”

Yeah, you sound totes rational and are convincing me I should let men make all the important decisions about my body and my life. [/sarcasm]

Fibinachi

So what’s wrong with feminism and how have you changed your opinion about it?

I mean, I’m curious – you’re marrying someone (congratulations) and that means you must give up feminism. Also some red pill women have convinced you that the feminist worldview is wrong.

Can you clarify what’s wrong with it? I’m curious. Especially as to why marrying someone means you “Must give up feminism”. It seems an odd bridal gift.

Suzy Q
Suzy Q

@Paradoxical Intention

Red pillers always think they have women pegged. They know how we think, feel, what we’re capable of (very little) what we’re not capable of (everything), what we want, what we need, you name it. But heaven forbid you question that or worse suggest that maybe they don’t have it all figured out it and you will promptly get told to sit down, shut up and don’t DARE assume you know anything at all about men or how they think, feel, want,need, are capable of etc. because your a woman. It’s the same different set of rules mentality that permeates everything about their fucked up ideology.

Suzy Q
Suzy Q

@Tom

Women on this site are not fearful of anti-feminist women. We just refuse to be told how we must think and act by them.

“because they know that anti-feminist women are the only ones in the way of their goals.”

So you admit anti-feminist women are trying to stand in the way of women’s goals and progress?

Thanks for the clarification.

Suzy Q
Suzy Q

@Paradoxical Intention

“They’re women who benefit from what feminism has done for them, but they want to slam the door in the face of other women (and men) who could also benefit from it. They want things to go “back to the way they were”, but still want all the privileges they’ve gotten from feminists who have fought for their rights.”

Yes. Let’s go back to the way things were as these red pill women want.

When one of those red pill women going through a divorce gets told her kids will be given to her husband because he’s the man/head of the household, I’d love to see how that shit flies with them.

When one of those red pill women is abused and/or raped by her husband and told he won’t face punishment because he was well within his right, we’ll see how well that goes over.

Ah the good old days.

Tom
Tom

I don’t think men should get to sleep with whoever they want either. Sex is meant to be only within the boundaries of heterosexual marriage, yet clearly most fools and hypocrites are too weak for that, so I don’t necessarily blame you for your misunderstanding. Learning that important truth, along with the truth that abortion is murder, turned me off of feminism, as I realized it can only lead to emptiness and impurity. To be sure, many non-feminists and even anti-feminists also have emptiness and impurity.

Tom
Tom

I don’t condone abuse, but the fact remains that there is an epidemic of women leaving their families when they are not being abused, and this is child abuse. I went through this myself, and now in the name of Veritas and Justicia I will work to role back the “sexual revolution” “gains” of my parents’ slatternly generation. Every effort should be made to help anyone who is truly being abused. Also if it were so obvious that women should have control of their own bodies (aka abortion), all women would agree to that. The only answer you can come up with for why they don’t is brainwashing, which is an accusation of the

sunnysombrera

Ah, truthiness. The bedrock of anti-feminism. Also, even though I choose the “sex after marriage” plan for my own life, fuck you for calling my friends fools and hypocrites.

You know nothing, Tom.

Fibinachi

Wait. Excuse me if I’m putting words in your mouth here, but the reason you realized that feminism is a no go when marrying your deligtful soon-to-be wife is because abortion is murder and casual sex leads to hollow and empty lives?

Feminism leads to emptiness and impurity, so feminism is non-compatible with married life. Or married life and happiness is non-compatible with feminism. And abortion is murder. And anyhow, Dalrock and red pill women are right about relationships so you can’t be a feminist any more?

Look, Tom, I don’t want to be rude here or ascribe beliefs to you that you don’t actually hold. I believe we’re all people, all alike, all equally deserving of happiness and, again, congratulations on you finding someone you like a lot!

However, just, one small quibble, tiniest thing really, just pointing it because I can’t quite let it go, don’t mean to be too much of a bothersome cad here, really, it’s just a tiny little comment – Have you considered that what you’re saying makes no fucking sense at all and is completely incoherent, illogical, emotionally vapid, unthinkingly inane, stupid beyond belief and staggeringly myopic not to mention at odds with most basic assumptions of biological science, general philosophies of happiness and the working theories of 95 % of Feminism??

You can’t argue that the moon is the wrong color because tea-leaves in your cup of coffee don’t sing Jazz when you wake up! You can’t say that the ancient Greeks misunderstood philosophy because mountains whisper honeyed words to the bees in your head. There has to be at least some level of basic fucking connection with reality for your theories and statements to mean anything, you nincompoop.

Go read *any* book on feminist theory. Any fucking one.

Tom
Tom

Indeed I will admit to being a sock of a troll from a couple years ago. I have not trolled in over a year and I really thought I had conquered my love of trolling, but the urge came upon me again. I apologize; I’m really not this type of person in real life. Please ban.

sunnysombrera

Top tip: starting a post with “I don’t condone abuse but” is not a good look if you’re really trying to put that point across.

Top tip 2: learn what “abuse” actually means before you start labelling whatever action you don’t like as abuse (funny how it only applies to WOMEN leaving their families, not men). You sound like the MRAs that literally refer to child support as rape.

I hesitate to ask, but what exactly do you mean by “truly being abused”? I have a feeling your definition of domestic abuse is very narrow. Except for when women do something you don’t like, of course.

Fibinachi

God man, go out and enjoy the sunshine. Talk to people. Read a book. Run. Jog. Have ice cream. There’s so much more to do in life than troll people online.

M.
M.

1. *Roll back.

2. I know this is supposed to be some sort of Men Threatening To Go Their Own Way But Never Actually Doing It war cry, but it just sounds like a plotline from Bayonetta.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants

the divorce/freelove industrial complex

Well, at least we’re ahead of the Russians in ground-to-lawyer missiles.

weirwoodtreehugger

That was a hilarious flounce.

But “Tom,” I must disagree with you when you say you aren’t this type of person in real life. The internet is not some vortex that exists outside of time and space where nothing is real. The internet is part of life. If you’re being an asshole online, you’re an asshole in life. I hope you can change that, but if you don’t, at least stop making excuses. You are what you do.

Spindrift
Spindrift

Yep, what WWTH said, the internet is part of life, and what you do there reflects on who you are as a person.

It’d be pretty sad if the internet was in fact not part of life and was actually the afterlife, can you imagine if your ghost was stuck haunting 4chan for the rest of eternity? That’d be such a cruel fate.

sunnysombrera

@Spindrift

Not if you’re a 4channer. That said, I wonder what Internet hell would be for one of them. And the 8channers, and GGers, Baphomet and manospherians.