a woman is always to blame evil sexy ladies evil underage girls irony alert men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny pedophiles oh sorry ephebophiles PUA red pill reddit

Women are “ruined by 23 in most cases. Especially if they went to college,” Red Pillers agree

This is what Red Pillers actually believe
This is what Red Pillers actually believe

This discussion on the Red Pill Subreddit is possibly the Red-Pilliest Red Pill discussion I’ve ever seen:

Im_Hitler 87 points 7 days ago  Theyre ruined by 23 in most cases. Especially if they went to college. Jesus christ what is wrong with women.  permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive gold [–]sirmadam 54 points 7 days ago  The girl who lives next door to me is 16 and already ruined.  permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive gold [–]Im_Hitler 43 points 7 days ago  Lol I was talking to my younger cousin last night. Hes about 20 and he says the majority of girls his age had had up to 10 partners by the time they were 16.  permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive gold [–]Jigsus 33 points 7 days ago  What the fuck? I bet naked bushwomen have less sex.  permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive gold [–]Im_Hitler 24 points 7 days ago  Its probably very specific to the geographical location but the lesson is that girls are only getting alot more sluttier alot younger. Wouldnt surprise me if by 18 they are completely desensitized to sex. Good luck to the poor bastard that LTRs a 'young innocent' girl from that generation.  permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive gold [–]sirmadam 24 points 7 days ago  Basically any girl at 16 who is half good looking is completely ruined. I'm holding out for some late-bloomers coming out of their shells. I'm really not down with putting any effort into getting a girl who's had more miles of dick in her than I've walked in the past year.  permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive gold [–]Billybob25112 20 points 7 days ago  Eyes half open, blank look on their faces. They all have the stare by the time they're 16.  permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive gold [–]the10thrider 28 points 7 days ago  Ahh, yes, the Thousand-Cock Stare. hitler2 hitler3

(I had to break the screenshot into three parts, hence the weirdness with the lines.)

In case anyone is wondering: these guys, in addition to being horrible people and probable pedos, are also completely wrong factually. A CDC survey found that men aged 25-44 reported they’d had a median of 6.1 lifetime sexual partners; women reported 3.6. Another CDC survey found that only 9% of women aged 15-44 had more than 15 sexual partners in their lifetime, as compared to 22% for men. Less than 2% of women had more than 5 sexual partners in the last year, as compared to 3.9% of men.

The differences between the numbers for men and women may, in part, be the result of different ideas about what constitutes sex. Men, given to padding the number of partners they’ve had, are more likely to count oral sex and handjobs as sex than women, who are more inclined to want to minimize their number. But even if we assume all the women are lying, their “real” numbers aren’t likely to be any higher than those of their male peers, which are likely exaggerated a bit.

Obviously having a lot of sexual partners is no crime. It’s just a bit weird how obsessed these guys are with women’s “number,” and how prone they are to wildly exaggerate what this “number” is. Combine this with their endless discussions of what they see as the mass “cuckolding” of men by sexually insatiable women and it almost seems like they’ve got some sort of unacknowledged fetish going on here.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that, in itself; the problem is that their paranoid fantasies about hypersexual women provide them with an excuse for, well, being the douchebags that they are.

H/T — r/thebluepill

Quiet Wolf
Quiet Wolf

@Shaenon:
I think that twins (fully or partially formed) can swap DNA, too, can’t they?

Paradoxical Intention

I can’t help but pull this face

every time that they say they don’t like it when women go to college. Sure, they say it’s all about that wild sex college girls are supposed to be having (I went to college for four years and not once did I get invited to an orgy. I want a refund!), but I think we all know why they don’t like girls going to college.

They don’t want to have to go too, they don’t want to be compared to guys who do, they don’t want women to have the same life experiences as they do, and they don’t want girls to be educated to how full of bullshit they actually are (which is enough to make me believe their mouths have been surgically attached to a bull’s anus).

Just select one or more of the above.

Bryce
Bryce

There is some evidence that Oxytocin release reduces with successive partners .

It doesn’t sound like this has much to do with monogamy though, these odious guys are more concerned about certain aspects of women’s anatomy supposedly ruined by sex.

weirwoodtreehugger

Is there even any evidence that 18-22 year old women who go to college have more partners than those who don’t? It’s not like college campuses are the only place where young people party.

peristyle
peristyle

I’ve never tried to quote something in WordPress, so please forgive me if I mess it up:

All your reasons are true. She’ll also have more access to better careers, she’ll know there’s more to the world than focusing on pleasing *him*, she’ll have her own goals and strive for a career (rather than solely focusing on pleasing *him*).

I think I recall seeing a RooshV post where he stated one of the things wrong with American woman was that they were more interested in their studies at college, and their careers, and weren’t focused on him (as a boyfriend). (I think Roosh edited that post later, because I haven’t been able to find the quote again. But I didn’t imagine it.)

As for the women being “ruined.” The PUA guys, and the guys who brag about how many women they’ve been with, will claim that the more women they’re with, the more valuable and awesome this makes them. While simultaneously, the more men a woman sleeps with, the more ruined she becomes.

How can this sustain itself? Let’s say that all women heed the warning that more sexual partners will ruin them, and refuse to sleep with any men. Then these same men will be full of rage and frustration because all the women are saying “no”!

peristyle
peristyle

Well, that quote thing didn’t work the way I wanted it to. But I guess it’ll do! Sorry.

Annie Squidface

lol

Remembering myself at that age, if they want to deal with that mess, they can have it.

weirwoodtreehugger

Of my two best friends, one went to college and one didn’t. The one who went to college didn’t have sex until she was maybe 23 or 24? I can’t remember exactly. The other had sex for the first time around the same time I did. The year after high school. I guess they did youth wrong!

Viscaria
Viscaria

That “naked bushwoman” comment is so racist I had to read it twice to believe it.

Hambeast, Social Justice Hoo-Ha Glitterer
Hambeast, Social Justice Hoo-Ha Glitterer

@Nitram:

“Desensitized” to sex? From having a lot of partners? Um, sex doesn’t exactly get old, unless your partner is terrible, insensitive, unresponsive, and, oh wait.

Yup, this right here. This is what it ‘s always been. These chumps have nothing to offer but their own horrible selves and the only way they can be paired up with a decent woman is to find one that they can either fool or force into a relationship. A woman who has been in a relationship or two won’t be so easy to fool, so she is “spoiled”. It’s simply sour grapes.

Ælfscýne
Ælfscýne

I hope none of these guys are older than, say, 28. But I kind of doubt that.
It must suck to be them. They’re not getting any younger either and 16-year-olds are rarely interested in 30+ or even 40+ guys.

autosoma

Do I care about a number, NO, do I care about the person, YES. These juvenile empty idiots deserve the sad lonely life there going to get, its a pity that wires and signals get into their basements so they can inflict their garbage on the rest of humanity. For the best part of my adult life I was unable to form emotional attachments and was a sex addict because of reasons (that actually ended the day I met my wife – she rehabilitated me and made me a bit of a better man 11 years ago). So I qualify for ruined by their standards, but of course they’ll apply a double standard as I’m a man and then be jealous of their own perception.

I’m becoming increasingly angry at men like this my wife has suffered misogyny as an IT Project Manager and as a victim of systematic sexual abuse as a child. If she was to hear again rubbish that these things disseminate, I would be worried about the effect it would have (I should have phrased that stronger but I don’t know how to without sounding violent).

If anyone who has followed any if my most recent posts will be aware, my wife had a breakdown yesterday and was taken to psych hospital, she’s on the mend – phew.

BritterSweet

Before reading the article, I thought “ruined” meant something like uppity because they are now adults who are less impressionable than minors, especially if they have a college education. But oh, it’s actually just plain old slut-shaming, which seems to stem from possessiveness in my opinion.

Heh. Considering it’s Red Pillers who are turned off by the thought of a woman not being “pure” for them, *I’d* exaggerate my number.

Someone post some brain bleach, please!

Ask and ye shall receive. (Hopefully Instagram embeds here…)

rugbyyogi

Woot! I’m winning! Top 9% baby!

Desensitised to sex, though? Please… Increasingly sensitised to crap sex and developing a pretty good radar on who’ll provide it.

Bryce
Bryce

In theory there’s nothing wrong with wanting someone – an adult, that is – who’s also inexperienced and naive as far as relationships go: where it’s unfamiliar for both of you and you get experience growing intimacy together. ( If a little unrealistic.) Neither does being wary of partnering up with those who may have had many sexual partners necessarily maketh someone a asshole.

I’m 36, unattractive and subsequently have no relationship history, so I can *kind of* empathise with these sentiments.

The usual double standards are on display here, however – high premium placed on female inexperience, men are pretty much encouraged to do as they please and still expect a LTR to occur at some point. It’s as if they’re owed an ‘unsullied’ woman so lacking in self esteem and awareness of her options that she’ll put up with their crap and never leave.

greydawnbreaking
greydawnbreaking

I’m comparing the themes in this post with the one about the Reddit thread of “when did men first start noticing you?” and it makes me want to shudder.

“Eyes half open, blank look on their faces” = A girl thinking “I’ve heard this kind of harassment so much that I know better than to react anymore”

“16 and already ruined” = A girl finally old enough to look (to a creep) like a full-grown woman instead of a child, and therefore no longer vulnerable/”innocent”/prey

Also, sirmadam, a tip–any neighbor of yours is almost guaranteed not to react to you the way your head demands that she should, because I guarantee you’re not hiding your opinions as well as you think you are.

mrex
mrex

On second reading, Mr. Hitler sure likes to strut his alot of shit around.

Ælfscýne
Ælfscýne

@Bryce, I don’t know you or your situation and this is none of my business, and I know how hard it is, but I’ll still say this: Try not to think of yourself as unattractive – it’s extremely self-defeating (I know that from experience). Changing that mindset can work miracles.
Wishing you best of luck.

Marc Mielke

So if all women are horrible sluts and have all of the sex, doesn’t that make the fact they still can’t get laid even shittier? I’d rather be really bad at something difficult instead of sucking ass at something me and my friends all claim to be easy.

sunnysombrera

Ugh this reads like they’re trying to make excuses for hitting on thirteen year olds.

Aaaaand we cycle right back around to that disturbing Reddit megathread…who wants to bet that some of the creeps in those collected stories were RedPillians?

Kootiepatra

Step 1) Decide that having any sort of real life experience “ruins” a woman, despite the fact that most women have some life experience.

Step 2) Whine about not having a girlfriend.

Step 3) ????

Step 4) Profit…?

Seriously though, how does this make any sense? If you decide that most practically all women on the planet are gross, how is that going to help your romantic ambitions at all?

And which is more likely: That 3.5 billion women are scumbags, or that a few hundred embittered dudes on the internet are?

@crippledscholar:

According to their logic either they’re the only men on the planet not currently getting any bc women must be having sex with literally everyone else to make up those numbers or all women are just having sex with the same group of 20 guys and no one else is getting laid

I have heard several Red Pill dudes argue, in all sincerity, that 80% of women are having sex with the same 20% of men. I have no idea how (or if) they even try to justify those numbers, but to them it is an obvious, inarguable truth. So your evaluation is basically spot on.

Ælfscýne
Ælfscýne

I have a question: What, in the minds of RedPillers, happens to “alphas” when they grow older and are no more the unstoppable sex distributors for all these amoral women? Do they become beta providers? Do they manage to marry a virgin 10 and live happily ever after? Do they have sex with teenage 10s until they die? What’s their deal?

peristyle
peristyle

Ælfscýne, I’ve wondered about that too. I think I recall reading somewhere that the Alphas settle for a virginal “good girl,” and when she ages past the point of hotness (you know, at age 23 or so), he stays with her out of obligation or duty, because she’s birthed him babies.

So basically, he doesn’t truly love her, won’t find her attractive as the years pass, but will stay with her out of duty as she gets older and older and uglier and uglier. Her worth dries up completely, but he’ll still stay with her. She sounds like a total burden, doesn’t she?

How does this make any sense? If her youth and beauty is all she has going for her, then I don’t see why any Alpha would put up with that, since he’s so amazing and wonderful and has 10s throwing themselves at him constantly. So why would he get married at all? Oh, that’s right, for the kids. But why would he stay faithful, if she’s devolving into a worthless crone in a few short years? I’ve heard some say that he won’t stay faithful, but that’s okay for her (the wife) because he’ll still support her, and she should be so grateful to be married to an Alpha anyway, it’s a small price to pay to look the other way as he cheats on her. It’s the Alpha Way!

When you read all of these comments, explaining how the world works for these guys, it’s easy to see why no one wants them!

Bryce
Bryce

@Ælfscýne Thanks, you haven’t seen me though. Just wanted to say that the desire for a inexperienced partner isn’t necessarily the result of gross pedophilic inclinations: it’s difficult if you’ve not even experienced the beginnings of a relationship to contemplate the prospect of someone who’s jaded after several of them, someone who can predict your behaviour with a kind of bored familiarity.

Just not very appealing, and it’s nothing to do with control.

Linax5
Linax5

Im sure these guys will look hot when they turn 40….not.

proxieme
proxieme

That explains quite a bit.
TMI WARNING
I also didn’t consistently have vaginal orgasms (which are way different than clitoral orgasms for me) until I was in my 30s (nearly mid-30s, actually) – prior to relatively recently, they were like glorious, melty unicorns. Now they’re an almost daily thing.

I’m not sure if it’s my age/the process of aging (maybe), the fact that I’ve had 3 children (whatever else you can say about childbirth, I came away from each experience with more working knowledge of my body, so I suppose that’s in the realm of possibility), my comfort level with my awesome husband / our steadily building ability to rock the other’s world (very plausible), or a combination of all of the above (most likely), but I’ve got to say that I <3 where sex is going as the years pass.

Huzzah for being irredeemably ruined in the eyes of Red Pillars/PUAs/assorted douchebags!

Bryce
Bryce

Should be careful here – *an inexperienced partner in your own age group.

proxieme
proxieme

autosoma said:

!!!

I’m glad to hear that she’s doing better.
I hope that you’re holding up as well.

Virtual hugs if you’d like them.

proxieme
proxieme

Right?

As a few others have said before, it smacks of *real* misandry to think that contact with men is vile enough to “sully the purity” of women/girls…
…that, or they’re projecting their own wretchedness onto the rest of the male gender.

Ælfscýne
Ælfscýne

@Bryce: I think because of how our society is it’s not easy to admit in one’s 30s that they are inexperienced (outside an anonymous environment). So you might not even know that about people. But even if inexperienced people are rare, bare in mind that in their 30s and 40s you have quite many people who only had one partner in their life.

And no, I haven’t seen you so I don’t know why you have this opinion of yourself. I’ve seen myself, tho. I have been called ugly a couple of times when I was still looking for a partner, so when somebody told me I was pretty I thought they were making fun of me (they weren’t, as it turned out). Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder, trust me.

Another thing: You can find a person beautiful/handsome and another person unattractive, but after you meet them your opinion can flip. We tend to see people we like as more attractive.

sunnysombrera

Maybe, but I think that the real mentality might be “I want to have been the only man that managed to pull her, that makes me special, or at least one of few. If other guys got to her first that means I’m not as good a PUA as I think I am, which I based my entire self worth on. Waaaah, my fragile masculinity! It’s all her fault for saying yes to someone else!”

sunnysombrera

“that makes me special, or at least one of few.”

Switch those clauses around. Makes more sense.

Ellesar

I have sad it before and I will say it again – these boys ( and I am going to assume that they are under 20, if not the implications are alarming) are far too preoccupied with what has been ‘in there’ than they have any right being. In my experience men who want to have sex do NOT obsess about how much use the vagina of the woman they are having sex with has been put to before them.

It is almost like they are penis phobic by proxy – they feel that they will have contact with other penises if the woman has ever had sex before!

Lisa C (@hppykittystudio)

Have any of you read this yet? A little off topic, but I can’t help but wonder if some of these red pillers had this kind of ‘education…’

autosoma

@bryce, I’m gonna chip in here, you have to stop feeling like this and stop saying it to yourself. I’ll say that I’m slightly envious of you, you have qualities I didn’t don’t have, so look to your merits rather than the negatives disseminated by flawed men. I do speak from a position of authority from 13 to 37 I was unable to form any emotional relationships and a sex addict. I’ve been contently monogamous for 11 years from the moment I saw my wife for the first time and I have children. Experienced or inexperienced sexually has no bearing, being open to others feelings has.

ikanreed
ikanreed

I love how these idiots’ impossible and stupid standards will keep them from ever dating someone and ruining their life.

That’s the only good thing here.

benegesseritbitch
benegesseritbitch

By 23 I was in a Rocky Horror Picture Show cosplay and audience re-enactment cast, kissing boys AND girls and flashing my boobies at audiences of 200 people at a time. (I was Columbia, accidental flashing was totally in character). And yet, I did not lose my V-card (technically, if we’re talking heterosexual coital intercourse) until I was 25, as much of a gung-ho tart as I was. So Lord knows what these turds would think of me. And even if they did think I was a massive wh*re, sucks to be them. I was having a *GREAT* time in my 20s. Didn’t waste a God-damned day! I really can’t help but see this as a bunch of grown men pouting that women are having a blast with everyone but them. There’s a reason for that.

AuttyAut
AuttyAut

“Ruined” by 16? I didn’t even have sex at all until I was 17, almost 18. In fact, most studies say that the majority of people don’t lost their virginity until a median age of 16, so the idea that “most” women have seen “miles of dick” by the time that they’re 16 is just statistically impossible. Not only are these guys scumbags, but they’re morons to boot.

mildlymagnificent

People don’t get “jaded” after several relationships. They may be wary or cautious if previous relationships ended badly, but that’s not being jaded. It also means that they’ll be more than willing to take things at a steadier pace than a headlong rush into adolescent luuurve.

And I don’t know how anyone could “predict your behaviour with … bored familiarity”. Men are not all the same. Women are not all the same. The only way someone would be bored by familiarity with whatever behaviours you have is that she’s consistently gone for a “type” that always turns out the same way – though it’s just as likely that she’s the one who repeats behaviours that draw similar responses from lots of people.

When people become friends there are lots of likes and dislikes, similarities and differences to explore. Just let it happen.

As for your remarks about being “unattractive”. Good grooming and a relaxed presentation can overcome just about any unusual appearance. If you have noticeable birthmarks or scars or lumps and bumps then you might think it worthwhile to see a doctor about those. Though I should tell one story. A friend of mine had a scar on his upper lip from a not very neat repair of a cleft palate. One day he turned up at my house, and I don’t know whether he raised the question about his appearance but I did notice that it had been done. My husband at the time couldn’t even work out what was different despite the fact that he’d known this bloke for over ten years at the time and we pointed out explicitly where the operation had been performed.

tl:dr Most of us are far more conscious of the details of our appearance than other people are. Good haircut & skincare and ordinary hygiene are enough for most people to get by in most situations. Of my two sons-in-law, neither is male model material. One is absolutely meticulous about the details of his clothing and grooming. The other is always clean and neat and doesn’t take much more trouble than that. They get by just fine.

stevie
stevie

I remember once when I was a kid a man tried to molest me. He sounded an awful lot like these men. He kept talking about all the sex he thought my friends and I were having. I was 9 at the time. I am shaking now just remembering that and I just know these pervs were jacking off while writing their comments.

Lea
Lea

They also want an excuse to hate the women they do manage to get in bed as well as the one’s they don’t. So, all women.

I’ve been watching Peep Show on Netflix and I have to say, these guys remind me a little of Mark. Only, I imagine even Mark would summon the courage to tell men like this how dismally backward and ignorant they are. The scene where he’s just finished making love, his partner smiles at him and he immediately decides she’s thinking of a better man cracked me up. He’s the king of self sabotage. He cannot allow himself to be happy and he’s such a jerk that you don’t feel sorry for him. Still, that character cannot compete with the fears, entitlement, misogyny, bitterness and self-doubt you find in PUAs.

AnAndrejaPejicBlog (@Lindsay_Irene)

Finally, giving up, the fox turned up his nose and said, “The grapes are probably sour anyway,” and proceeded to walk away.

benegesseritbitch
benegesseritbitch

“Interesting factoid; the clitoris grows, and possibly becomes more sensitive, throughout a woman’s life. AFAIR, by the time a woman is in her 30s her clit is 4 times larger than it was when she entered puberty.”

Whaaaat? Okay, there IS a God! See, I was feeling bad that a woman’s nose gets bigger as she gets older. But if my clit is getting bigger and working better too? Then it’s aaaall good. I can deal with the nose malarkey.

Ælfscýne
Ælfscýne

I can already see a RedPiller response to that: “But but but fertility of a human female is highest at ages 12-16, which you can see by her hair. The bigger clitoris is just a sign she’s growing a penis – see, not a desirable mate anymore and obviously unable to procreate after her 23rd birthday!”

Jorji Costava
Jorji Costava

Don’t know if this has been posted here before, but it seems relevant, so here it goes: A recent study on toxicity in Reddit communities concluded that /r/TheRedPill is the most bigoted subreddit there is. This was mainly because, unlike in a lot of other subreddits where toxic posts are common, bigoted posts on /r/TheRedPill are consistently upvoted. Here’s a link for anyone who’s interested:

dhag85

Ackkk I’m in the 78%. Quick, which way to the vagina carousel?

Lea
Lea

This reminds me of a time a young woman told me that a men don’t respect women who have sex with them. She’d been taught that men would respect her more if she denied herself sex. That’s just not true. It is a horrible lie we tell girls. The truth is that a man who doesn’t respect you the morning after never did and never will. He does not see women as his equal. Meanwhile, sex with a man who respects you will not change his mind because you knocked boots with him.
Girls are taught that sex ruins them, attention ruins them, food ruins them, education ruins them etc.
We aren’t to play sports, drink, dance, dress in a way that feels good to us. Proud of your accomplishments? Fulfilling your ambitions and living on your own terms? Standing up for what you believe? Misogynists cannot stand that. Women’s pleasure isn’t just second to men’s for them. It is discouraged and punished. Pride is considered especially nasty in women.

Is there any pleasure at all women are allowed to have in such a mindset? I doubt it. When a woman looks to her own needs and desires, misogynists lose it. “What about teh menz?!!” is not limited to the internet. It’s everywhere.

It’s like the way Republicans and Libertarians treat the poor and it is how white people treat black people. Any little shred of comfort is treated as decadence. Trans ladies can’t even pee without people declaring it dangerous and unfair. The double standards are staggering. Only certain people are allowed pleasure or even safety in US society. The pecking order is fiercely enforced.

Happiness, freedom and even survival are subversive in a country that claims to be all for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Isn’t that something?

Fred_the_Dog

Dear Bryce,

For someone who thought/thinks monogamy is the way to go, I’ve had an actual shit-ton of partners, some of whom have been totally inexperienced (even at advanced ages). Whatever else past partners might think of me (regardless of their experience or lack of same), “bored familiarity” and “jaded” would not begin to be on the list of said thoughts. Do your best to please and/or keep up with your partner, do your best to enjoy the experience, and it’ll almost certainly be fine.

Fred_the_Dog

P.S. I am actually female, and not my actual dog.

Catalpa
Catalpa

Naw, you see, while female value starts plummeting the second a girl hits the legal age of consent , male value increases as he gets older, like fine wine. He’ll just get a little greyed and ‘distinguished’, and still be able to bang all those easy 16-year-olds, because girls don’t/shouldn’t care about a little thing like a 40 year age gap. (Excuse me while I go vomit now)

Once a dude hits the icky elderly stage, like, 70s or 80s, then they magically cease to exist in the eyes of redpillians, just like how non-conventionally attractive women who also have trouble finding dates are non-existent entities. Because these dude’s entire worldview is based on sex, and imagining icky people having sex is GROSS. In order to be on these guys’ radar, you need to be someone they enjoy envisioning having sex with themselves or get angry about imagining you having sex with other people.