antifeminism empathy deficit entitled babies evil human females men who should not ever be with imaginary women ever men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny red pill sexy robot ladies straw feminists

Do Misogynists Dream of Electric Sex Ladies?

Truly offal.
Truly offal.

Do Misogynists Dream of Electric Sex Ladies? Well, yes. Yes, they do. This terrible, terrible comic provides yet more evidence of this, as if we needed any. Click on it for a larger version.

I’ve lightly censored the comic, but yes, the covered-up letters in “bioc**t” are indeed the letters you think they are.

H/T — r/thebluepill. I’m not sure where the original cartoon is from.

anemonerosie

Neglect-rape?
Now, neglect is a form of abuse, yes. Neglect can even be deadly. But it is not a form of sexual assault. It’s sort of the opposite of a sexual assault, really.
Is she trying to say that she’s being neglected without her consent? Because that’s one of the reasons that neglect is a form of abuse.

… I think I’m over-thinking this.

Ælfscýne
Ælfscýne

I can’t take anything that uses the word “waifu” seriously. No matter what the message is.

Fabe
Fabe

I don’t think they even used the term “waifu” on ‘archer’ to refer to Doctor Krioegers Holo-bride

That’s…that’s their ideal woman? With the head plungers?

skatologist

Okay…so the comic attempts to justify the existence of sex robots because “herr herr, feminists are whiners and hypocrites”.

You know, I’m okay with fleshlights and vibrators and all that, but creating something that attempts to mirror a real person like a sex robot does seems to have at least a few potential problems if it were implemented.

idledillettante

Daily reminder that the myth of passive, subservient robot waifus who exist to serve men’s pleasures is one of patriarchy’s most fucked up control fantasies.

Vanir (@Vanir85)

And then misogynists go extinct within one generation…

Which is fine by me 😀

Myriad
Myriad

You know, I think it would be for the best if guys who would use words like “bioc**t” did make a doll and left women alone. They are not exactly relationship material. Women will just continue on their way not worrying whether their “value” has depreciated or not. Besides we are not the ones obsessed about “market value” of human interactions. Good luck with that boys.

Thalia
Thalia

It’s gross and creepy, but frankly I’d rather that gross creepy guys go masturbate in gross creepy ways than hang around in public harassing actual women.

Where is this comic supposed to be taking place? In the guy’s house? the woman’s house? A street corner? I can’t quite come up with an answer that makes sense. If it’s his house, then rock on weird welding misogynist guy and remember to lock the front door so random badly drawn cartoon ladies can’t wander in and disturb you anymore. If it’s not, why is he standing around showing off his sex toy in public? Isn’t that kind of disgusting? People don’t normally run around yelling “I HAVE A VIBRATOR!” or “I BUILT A BUTT PLUG FROM SPARE PARTS!”

magnesium

God, even when they’re fantasizing about their sex robots they can’t go five seconds without crying “Look at me are you looking do you miss me yet women oh god?!?!” to real life women. These guys would all waste their money on a sex bot collection that they’ll never even enjoy. They’ll just keep them shut down in the closet until they think a real woman might walk by the house so they can parade them outside for attention.

Bina
Bina

“Neglect raped”? Sounds like something our incel troll on the other thread might say.

Howard
Howard

Honestly? If I could I’d give every misogynist a “robot waifu”. Then perhaps they’d leave real women alone.

alaisvex
alaisvex

Paradoxical Intention

If dudebros want to build sexbots, then we feeemales can too. :3

Or we could go around with the majority of men who aren’t ginormous sacks of moldy, fetid cheese, or people of other genders who aren’t repulsive or unpleasant in personality, and have fun by ourselves.

Thanks for filtering yourselves, guys!

alaisvex
alaisvex

You know, that’s a good point. If all the men make sexbots because they’re tired of dealing with us, what’s to stop all the women who are exclusively attracted to men from doing the same?

(In all seriousness, though, not looking to replace real people with robots. Just pointing out a flaw in their plan.)

Bina
Bina

My takeaway from the cartoon is not that we have to start being nice to these snarky, vicious dudes or they’ll replace us with a truly inanimate sex object. It’s more that they’re so fucking pathetic, no real flesh-and-blood woman wants them anymore…so they build an inferior substitute, and then get even THAT wrong. They can’t even grasp that a mechanical bride isn’t, in fact, intelligent enough to ask “why” questions, much less regard a woman as her inferior (and call her ugly, jealous-sounding names, too)!

Thalia
Thalia

If dudebros want to build sexbots, then we feeemales can too. :3

I believe it is known as the Hitachi Magic Wand. Haven’t tried it, but apparently it will rock one’s world. And you don’t have to buy it dinner! Yet somehow, many women still seem to enjoy hanging out with actual men. Just as normal men usually enjoy being with actual women.

Thalia
Thalia

Normal straight and/or bi men, anyway.

Nicola McDermott (@nicolajanemcd89)

I saw this on the MGTOW reddit account and they have decided yes this will definitely happen yay! Followed by some ridiculous idea that ‘neglect rape’ is a thing in feminist circles. They keep repeating how you may not believe it but they believe it sans references. FYI.

Lea
Lea

It’s as if they’ve never actually met a woman or even read a book about women that didn’t have glossy pictures of titties in it.

People have had sex toys for a while now. They aren’t new and they don’t scare women. Many of us quite like them.
From wikipedia:

The world’s oldest known dildo is a siltstone 20-centimeter phallus from the Upper Palaeolithic period 30,000 years ago that was found in Hohle Fels Cave near Ulm, Germany.[8]

Why do these men think anyone cares about their boners as much as they do? How many women do they expect us to believe they are currently fucking on the regular? It must be very physically demanding for them if should that boning end it would cause a terrifying cock shortage. I guess no one told them about the silicone ones that come in different colors, shapes and sizes.

No one tell them about fucking machines and the dizzying array of vibrators. I fear it will crush their hopes entirely and what else do they have? Poor little puddins.

sparky
sparky

In the final panel, the cartoon woman’s speech bubbles should read:

“So, does this mean you’re going to stop making creepy passes at me and calling me a slur when I don’t sleep with you?”

“And now you’ll leave me alone?”

“And never bother me again?”

“Woo-hoo!”

Howard
Howard

[quote]Howard, I’d do it too as long as I was assured that the fembot wouldn’t be able to feel/comprehend the abuse that she’d be receiving.[/quote]

Well, yeah, I agree with you. If said robots were actual sentient beings I wouldn’t let the misogynists touch them with a ten foot clown pole.

Bina
Bina

Normal straight and/or bi men, anyway.

And gay guys, too. Just because they don’t plan on sexing us doesn’t mean they can’t enjoy our company…

Shalimar
Shalimar

I don’t understand why the feminist is angry. My reaction would be something like, “that’s interesting, I guess. how do you know the moving robot parts won’t malfunction and crush your penis?”

freemage

So much awful in such a small picture… blerg.

Bette Hopper
Bette Hopper

Once again I’m amazed at what could possibly be called *irony.* Or is it gas lighting?

Non Electric Sex Lady yells “Patriarchy!”

Then, when asked why offal be so mad, the apparent welder/licensed electrician Dr. Waifustein says it’s because she just lost the only value she ever had.

Um, hasn’t feminism been saying that patriarchy makes women the permanent sex underclass— that female oppression is based on our *sex* and utility as sexbots/breeders—for a very long time now?

They really don’t get it, do they? Oh, they’ve got a good handle on the woman = sex part, to be sure, but that’s what patriarchy f*ing *is*! Yet they say there’s no such thing and we live in a gynocracy?

The Only Value it Ever Had indeed. Let’s hear it for standard-issue barftastic misogyny.

fruitloopsie
fruitloopsie

I feel sorry for those robots. I admit it would be nice to have a robot who helps you around the house and to be someone you can talk to. Reminds me of the movies Smart House and IRobot.

Annie Squidface

lol
“Gynoids”.

If they ever make a sex robot sophisticated enough to have intelligent conversations and do simple chores, sign me up. It’s not a flesh and blood companion but come on, it’s a robot friend!

I want a robot friend. :c Science promised me one by now.

Also, no one cares that they’re jamming their dicks in such; sex toys have been around for thousands of years, the only thing different about this one is its ability to do your math homework.

Dan Kasteray
Dan Kasteray

Hey guys, today I had someone online tell me that Paul Elam was pro-women’s rights and pro-gay rights without a hint of irony.

This comic reminds me of that level of cognitive dissonance.

Also he claimed not to be an MRA but an egalitarian.

sn0rkmaiden

I am fixing this cartoon. Then I will try and figure out how to embed images.

Lea
Lea

I had a “friend” like this once. He thought he was ugly, which wasn’t true. He was often dirty to the point of smelling terrible, dressed entirely in cargo shorts and T’s and kept his first grade haircut through college, but he was a good looking guy when he cleaned up. He was fairly bright and funny too. He also treated women like interchangeable vaginas, talked about how shallow and stupid they were for not dating him and gave unwanted shoulder rubs everywhere he went. He said to more than one women “I have enough FRIENDS. Why would I want to be your Friend?” He made much of the fact that he only wanted the most gorgeous and intelligent ladies and said that only tall, thin women could be beautiful. Redheads preferred. No, he never once saw a contradiction there. At least, not until I pointed it out to him. He told me I was mean.

What an asshole.

His favorite fantasy (he called it a plan, but c’mon) was to go to a high school reunion in the same denim jacket he had worn throughout high school because it would show the women who spurned him as girls (that included me & most women he had known in high school) that he hadn’t changed. His theory was that aging being terrifying to women would make them subconsciously quake in fear of how old and ugly they were getting. Revenge!

Bless him. He didn’t know his ass from his elbow.

Jarnsaxa
Jarnsaxa

*That’s* what they want? Rectangular teeth, no hair, no lips, no clothing, not even a back panel?

Good gad. I’m pretty sure we could make *that* out of a toaster oven, some tin cans and a coat of pink paint.

Let’s give it to them and run, run, run the other direction as quick as we can. Yikes.

Paradoxical Intention

fruitloopsie | March 30, 2015 at 6:09 pm

I really want a Baymax.

For those of you who haven’t seen Big Hero 6 (I’ll keep it as spoiler-free as I can):

Baymax is a soft robot (He’s filled with air like one of those sumo-wrestling suits you sometimes see at parties and such, with a very strong skeleton) who is designed to be a medical helper. He treats and deals with physical injuries at first, but later he downloads a database to help one of the characters deal with emotional injuries.

Just thinking about how a Baymax-style bot could help out people with depression or anxiety or other mental or physical disabilities gets me all bright-eyed about the future.

isidore13
isidore13

A Baymax would really be great. I’ve needed a hug for aaaaaages.

lkeke35

Anemonerosie: you are definitely putting more thought into that meme than the creator. As Bob Newhart used to say, “STOP IT!”????

Idledilettante: Yeah, the sexbot has been around since Pygmalion. That ideal, non-messy, sperm receptor, that a man can truly love because she has no personality other than the one given to her by her creator.

I think that cartoon says one heckuva lot about the person who drew it. A more honest version of its creator could never have been made.

Sarah
Sarah

I LOL’d

Vanir (@Vanir85)

– alaisvex

If she did, the robot rebellion feared in many a sci-fi tale will be sexbots going on revolt against their icky male masters,

A fitting end for misogynist scum… and maybe for humanity, seeing what horrid, inhuman freaks we keep producing (as testified by this comic).

Sarah
Sarah

@isidore13, virtual hugs!!!

isidore13
isidore13

@Sarah, thanks <3

Xanith
Xanith

@Shalimer

Considering how little misogynists tend to understand about human anatomy that seems highly likely.

fruitloopsie
fruitloopsie

Paradoxical Intention
That would be so cool to have robots to help people with mental and physical disabilities and I love hugs! But I’m very strong I would be nervous if I hug a robot it might break.

Lea
Lea

Hair-y Babe-y. I love Baymax.

Does this make anyone else hum ELO?

I met someone who looks a lot like you
She does the things you do
But she is an IBM.

2095, 2095, 2095, 2095
I love you, sincerely
Yours truly, yours truly…

She’s only programmed to be very nice
But she’s as cold as ice
Whenever I get too near
She tells me that she likes me very much
But when I try to touch
She makes it all too clear.

She is the latest in technology
Almost mythology
But she has a heart stone
She has an I.Q. of 1001
She has a jumpsuit on
And she’s also a telephone.

2095, 2095, 2095, 2095
I love you, sincerely
Yours truly, yours truly…

[CHORUS:]
Is that what you want? (Is it what you want?)
Is it what you really want? (Is it what you really want?)
Is that what you want? (Is it what you want?)
Is it what you really want?

I realize that it must seem so strange
That time has rearranged
But time has the final word
She knows I think of you, she reads my mind
She tries to be unkind
She knows nothing of our world

Although her memory banks overflow
No one would ever know
For all she says: “Is that what you want?”
Maybe one day I’ll feel her cold embrace
And kiss her interface
‘Til then, I’ll leave her alone.

mcjuliek
mcjuliek

And once again, anti-feminists display that they don’t believe in patriarchy because they don’t actually understand what it is. They’re a bit like creationists and evolution, that way.

fruitloopsie
fruitloopsie

Lea
And sorry for what you’ve been through

Lea
Lea

isidore13,
*HUGS*

isidore13
isidore13

@Lea, thanks <3

LeeshaJoy
LeeshaJoy

It’s well-established that MGTOWs are not-so-secretly desperate for female attention. I guess they assume that feminists/empowered women are equally desperate for male attention and will flip their shit if their bluff is called.

fruitloopsie
fruitloopsie

Lol look at all these pricks talking about ending feminism and WIMMINZ with sex robots
Trigger warning just in case

They don’t?

Well, this is awkward.

zyvlyn
zyvlyn

I don’t think anyone (male or female) would lament these douchebags taking themselves out of the dating pool with robo sex slaves. The only downside I see is that, much like MGTOWs, they won’t actually go away. They’ll hang around and shove their sexbots in your face to “prove” how “happy” they are without real women.

Much like in the comic, the real reward isn’t is sexbot, it’s the ability to gloat. That’s what they really want.

1 2 3 6