Uncategorized

The Cuckunist Manifesto

A spectre is haunting sluts: The spectre of Chad
A spectre is haunting sluts: The spectre of Chad

This is the final day of the We Hunted the Mammoth Pledge Drive. If you haven’t already, please consider donating through the PayPal button below. (The PayPal page will say you are donating to Man Boobz.) Thanks!

Sometimes dudes stop by this blog and drop entire manifestos in the comments. I thought I’d share this one with you all. I’ve highlighted some of the best bits.

Puahater/sluthater here to shake up this echo chamber. Look David, as an obese unattractive guy, why do you devote your life’s work to being a white knight for women who only want to fuck Chads and cuckold beta male boyfriends and hubbies? Join the dark side. I invite every beta male on this blog to join the dark side and fight for men’s rights together.

You want to know why I joined the dark side? Society has treated me like shit all my life because I’m an autistic manlet. Society made me who I am. And one day I woke up and decided that I was going to stop being subservient to a society that enslaves us and treats us like yesterday’s garbage. I decided to go my own way. I don’t owe society shit. We’re going to red pill as many men and female allies (like MRA Karen Straughan) as we possibly can. Every single one of you white knight beta cucks will be red pilled and see the truth. You’ll stop being white knights. You’ll stop being cucks. You’ll be disciplines and acolytes of the Red Pill church.

And together we will put our bodies upon the gears, the levers, upon all the apparatus until we make it all stop. Until western civilization collapses. If we all go our own way and drop out of society, society will crash. Society can’t function without beta males. If it wasn’t for beta male engineers, there would be no Tinder for sluts to hook up with Chads. You beta males. You are the difference in the world. Stop being cucks. And join us.

Society has done nothing for you David. You’re obese and ugly. No girl wants to fuck you unless she wants to use you for beta bux. You owe nothing to society. Join the dark side.

Why should we be nice to girls and pretend to take an interest in their lives when these bitches fuck Chad without a condom on the first date without any effort? Why should we buy bitches dinner and drinks. Wine and dine them and jump hoops in order to get laid when Chad gets it instantly and for free? Beta males need to boycott dating and boycott society.

BETA MALES OF THE WORLD UNITE

Sorry, I’m not going to join your revolution. Which is a pity for you, because I could destroy Western Civilization in a snap BY SITTING ON IT.

giphyrimshotBONUS POINTS for anyone who can find the sentence in the above manifesto copied almost word for word from a famous speech by Mario Savio of the Berkeley Free Speech Movement in 1964. I mean, for anyone who can find it without clicking that link, which would sort of be cheating.

Film Runner

The one thing, THE ONE GOLDEN SECRET these guys can’t wrap their head’s around, is that NO ONE WILL FUCK YOU, not because you’re a beta, BUT BECAUSE YOU’RE A JERK.

All this is just reminding me of something David Foster Wallace wrote about his problem with John Updike’s work once:

“Maybe the only thing the reader ends up appreciating about Ben Turnbull is that he’s such a broad caricature of an Updike protagonist that he helps us figure out what’s been so unpleasant and frustrating about this gifted author’s recent characters. It’s not that Turnbull is stupid — he can quote Kierkegaard and Pascal on angst and allude to the deaths of Schubert and Mozart and distinguish between a sinistrorse and a dextrorse Polygonum vine, etc. It’s that he persists in the bizarre adolescent idea that getting to have sex with whomever one wants whenever one wants is a cure for ontological despair.

And so, it appears, does Mr. Updike — he makes it plain that he views the narrator’s impotence as catastrophic, as the ultimate symbol of death itself, and he clearly wants us to mourn it as much as Turnbull does. I’m not especially offended by this attitude; I mostly just don’t get it. Erect or flaccid, Ben Turnbull’s unhappiness is obvious right from the book’s first page. But it never once occurs to him that the reason he’s so unhappy is that he’s an asshole”

Mnemosyne
Mnemosyne

Who is Chad? What’s a “manlet”? Man, have I been out of the loop lately.

frances
frances

Dear author of the manifesto,
As hard as society makes things for Autistic men, it is much harder on Autistic women. A lack of social graces is seen as somewhat excusable in men, not so in women. Our social faux pas are not as easily forgiven. Also, we usually aren’t diagnosed as early in life as males are. I didn’t receive a proper diagnosis until I was 19 years old, despite showing signs of an ASD as early as kindergarden. However, I have no plans to “Go Galt.”

P.S. I don’t think Chad Kroeger gets laid quite as easily as you think he does. Why are you so obsessed with his sex life anyway?

Basiorana
Basiorana

I know a Chad. He is, in fact, built like a tank. I am not a small person and he is twice my width in solid muscle. He kinda looks cartoonish in business suits, like you expect he has a Superman logo underneath. Ex military.

He’s also very respectful of women and has a wife and a small child whom he cares about extremely deeply. He was the only guy in a group of about 20 who shut the other guys down for making misogynistic statements.

Rule number one of getting laid in 2015: It does not matter what you look like. No woman younger than 35 will have casual sex with you unless you are at least able to pretend you are feminist.

markb
markb

I wonder if this guy was actually diagnosed as autistic, or if he self-diagnosed because it makes his inability to form relationships 1) not his fault and 2) a reason to blame “society” for its maltreatment of people like him. And, if so, does that mean that people (meaning men, of course) who have problems getting dates due to other unfortunate conditions (severe mental illness, disfigurement) should also rage against Western Civilization because it does not force attractive women to fall in love with them. In large numbers.

weirwoodtreehugger

Puahater,

If you’re reading this, I’ll repeat what I said in the other thread.

It is wildly hypocritical to call women evil for wanting a date nicer than McDonald’s and then turn around and advocate for government sponsored rape.

If you think rape isn’t evil but wanting to dine in a restaurant is, you’re seriously fucked up.

weirwoodtreehugger

Markb,

I often wonder the same thing about these guys. I’m sure some manospherians are autistic but the sheer number of them who claim to be, and then use it as an excuse for their misogyny makes me suspicious. Many are likely using it as a synonym for socially awkward or pathologizing their bad behavior as a ploy to get sympathy and avoid being called out.

fromafar2013

Oh man, I just noticed this post! That’s what I get for not refreshing the page.

Between this thread and the one it was originally posted in, I think all the main points have been covered, so I’ve not got anything significant to add.

Not that Puahater would read it, even if I did.

I do think that it’s hilarious that whether he got that quote from Linkin Park or Savio, he seems to have completely missed the point in both cases (freedom from tyranny =/= government mandated sex). Way to be the bad guy.

Luzbelitx

I developed a coping mechanism: every time I read about Chad, I picture Chad Michaels.

theboost
theboost

Who the hell is Chad???

potterchik
potterchik

What world do these guys live in? Have they ever seen any actual people? Because the people in my life are mostly average-attractiveness men and women, mostly married with a handful of singletons. There are no Chads getting all the women, there are no “betas” that no woman would look twice at, there are no evil sluts trying to fuck the Chads and take the betas’ money. All that crap….it’s imaginary. it just doesn’t happen.

They just seem to believe it because some rando with website said it, even though you can just LOOK AROUND in the real world and see that it isn’t true.

Confusing. Or sad. Both, I guess.

Jarnsaxa
Jarnsaxa

Point of order: Keanu Reeves is of British, Portuguese, Native Hawaiian, and Chinese ancestry.

I don’t know if he identifies as “white,” whatever that even means. But he certainly does have Hawaiian and Chinese heritage as well.

leftwingfox

I actually worked on Ugly Americans for a few episodes of season 1, had a nasty burnout workington season 2 though.

And wow, these *hate dudes sure live up to their name.

Jarnsaxa
Jarnsaxa

Also can we just talk about how nice short men are for a sec, because you don’t have to strain or tippy-toe to kiss them? They’re just right there, kissable, all the time, no effort needed. So handy!

Short men for the winnnnn.

Scarlettathena

What is with all the Galt-esque delusions of grandeur that society rests on some superman’s shoulders? I actually would love for all those idiots to leave and form their own society so the rest of us can fix our infrastructure, improve our schools and social safety nets, and live in peace and harmony. Every person who has said this has struck me as completely embedded in our society, such that leaving it would mean loss of income and eventually wealth.

I would also like them to go see what living in their paradise would be like: how much it costs to take care of getting fresh, clean water, removing trash and sewage, getting from point A to point B without paying tolls to an individual because there is no such thing as ‘the commons’.

Also, what is with the obsession about society falling apart? This reminds me of all those rapture ready people thinking every person they dislike is the anti-Christ and the tribulation is coming any day.

I think some people cannot grasp that the society we have is a system that is the emergent property of millions of individuals making decisions based on laws, regulations, society norms, and sometimes flagrant disregard for them, not to mention accidents, inattentiveness, stupidity. This is going to result in a lot of messiness and people we disagree with.

Things I disapprove of happening in the world = the world going to hell in a hand basket.

I bet early homo sapiens was already complaining about “kids these days”, getting all uppity and leaving Africa, starting agriculture and not following in the traditional ways.

portlantonio

So chad is actually my given name. As if that name didn’t already carry enough douchebag baggage, now these buffoons are using it as the personification of their envy and entitlement?
I shoulda started going by my middle name years ago

dudeinthewoods
dudeinthewoods

There actually was plans for a libertarian/rand/galt town in South America somewhere but it immediately turned into what you would expect.

Turns out it was Chile.

reymohammed
reymohammed

Who the Hell are these “manlets”? Is that really every male under 5′ 10″? And who are these “chads”? The disputed part of the 2000 election? Is it true that scientists and computer programmers never have sex? Then where are more of them coming from? And why the obsession with blowjobs? Afraid something more mutually pleasurable will make wimminz uppity?

Vanir (@Vanir85)

I’m actually kinda morbidly curious about what kind of civilization these incel guys want. What their ideal society looks like.
I’m also curious how “tearing down” current society would lead to whatever society they want, I mean; incels don’t strike me as the types who would do well “beyond thunderdome”.

rick
rick

Dude needs to get out of the house more.

laughnwitch
laughnwitch

David you really have these guys scared. I mean coming here to try and recruit you is pretty desperate and they often complain about you. I was talking with one of the MGTOW in a youtube comment thread and he was saying he has to watch these videos over and over to make sure he doesn’t “backslide”. I told him that he was being brainwashed and it was a cult he said he was ok with that because it helps him stay away from women and he has no control over himself. It was pretty sad and to me that is why they hate this blog because it represents men who are in control of themselves and who are good and decent people who are generally successful in life (by any metric I can think of) and that does not sit well with their world view (which of course is bs anyway) so they have to totally negate it and all of the comments it draws. I also note that many of them site being autistic as an excuse for giving up.

Robert
Robert

Manlet. Huh. Looking back on the thirty years since I left university, I realize that I’ve been ‘single’ in any meaningful way for about five of those years. I’m definitely not a Chad. Oddly enough, my husband probably would be considered one.

Some of these people make me think that if you hate yourself long enough, you start believing that everyone else does too. And that’s real(ly sad).

Banana Jackie Cake, the Best Jackie and Cake! Yum! (^v^)
Banana Jackie Cake, the Best Jackie and Cake! Yum! (^v^)

Tssh, no wonder she left you man? McDonalds? Seriously? Burger King is a BILLION times better.

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer

Which is more common than some might think: a lot of big guys learn really early on how to control themselves and be non-threatening because they also learn early on how easy it is for them to hurt people if they lose their temper. And they don’t want to hurt people. (That, and the ones who do like to hurt people tend to get locked up pretty early on.)

Check out interviews with Andre the Giant, for example. One of the nicest guys you could meet.

The flip side of that, of course, is sometimes referred to as a Napoleon Complex, of some short men feeling like they have something extra to prove. Which, like all such generalizations, is only ever true as one potential contributing factor.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

“Which is more common than some might think”

I find that to be very much the case. It’s also true that men who are capable of real violence (in the sense they know how to apply it) tend to be less confrontational and aggressive.

There are interesting reasons for this. One is that most M-M violence is “display”. We talk a lot about “posture and submission”; it’s essentially ritualistic (cf ‘The Monkey Dance’ for example). It’s all about ‘proving’ oneself.

Men who are capable fighters tend to know they have nothing to prove, so don’t feel any humiliation in backing down in a confrontational situation. You hear this a lot in self defence training (“Even the toughest commandos will just hand over their wallets” etc.)

Speaking of which, the MRA types seem to have a skewed vision of masculinity. They’d probably think SF types were the ideal male. I work with and know a lot of those chaps (though definitely *not* one myself; my worst military experience was being in a hotel that ran out of Merlot). I’m not going to pretend they sit around all day discussing Jessica Valenti’s writings; they do however have a lot of respect for women. Partly it’s because they work with women from units like the “Det” and the SRR, but also they have wives and girlfriends and they realise and appreciate how strong these women have to be in terms of having to run the household and take care of their kids whilst they’re on ops (stereotypical gender roles there of course but that tends to be the reality).

The irony is that if an MRA came out with their usual rapey comments in front of one of these guys, they’d probable deck them (threats to women and kids being an area where they *will* get percussive).

Basiorana
Basiorana

Jenora Feuer: I think Chad also knows that if he wants to keep body building and maintain a professional career, he has to be as non-threatening as possible. He has to be Clark Kent, because if an employer or customer is scared of him he can’t be successful. But at the same time, if he wants to– like if he needs to intimidate some drunks at a bar or something– he can be SCARY.

So to these guys, they probably only encounter guys like Chad when they’re being assholes to women at bars, and Chad comes along and flexes and puts on Scary Face and says “She said to leave her alone,” and they assume that because Chad is an asshole to THEM it means he’s an asshole in general instead of a nice, loving guy who likes to work out but also isn’t gonna tolerate them being jerks to his female friends.

Hambeast, Social Justice Hoo-Ha Glitterer
Hambeast, Social Justice Hoo-Ha Glitterer

Short men for the winnnnn.

A tiny bit of TMI, I’ve always had a bit of a fetish for short men, don’t know why. In a room full of people, I have always checked out the short guys first.

Of course, husband turned out to be a 6’2″ tree of a man. Because his height was *not* a dealbreaker! Go figure.

childrenofthebroccoli
childrenofthebroccoli

I know a guy named Chad. He’s tall and blonde, but he’s a blue collar factory worker who wouldn’t look out of place at a biker bar, and his two favorite hobbies are fantasy football and Dungeons & Dragons. He’s also married and has a poodle-schnauzer mix that he spoils rotten. I’m not sure where he fits on the alpha-beta dichotomy, but it doesn’t matter, because obviously alphas vs betas is a ridiculous way to categorize people.

Jenny (@dontgiveah00t)

It’s a shame that puahater probably won’t see any of the comments directed to him and won’t take them seriously if he does, because he needs the advice in some of them, desperately.

But unfortunately, he’s already decided that the problem with the world is everyone but himself, and as such he dreams of forcibly converting everyone to his way of thinking. You can’t help those who won’t help themselves. Yes, we autistic people often face lack of understanding and even cruelty from non-autistic people, but the fact that he complains about being discriminated against for being, in his own words, ‘an autistic manlet’ tells me that he’s angry that people around him don’t let him act however he pleases without consequences “BECOZ IVE GOT ORTISM”!

Oddly enough, it’s mostly autistic men who act like this, though I do know one autistic woman who has systematically managed to piss off even her most patient friends. I think maybe it’s to do with how men and women are socialised differently – women with autism are often more likely to try to moderate their behaviour if it bothers others, while men with autism called out on their behaviour tend to shrug and go ‘well that’s just who I am’.

Paradoxical Intention

dudeinthewoods | March 29, 2015 at 1:04 pm

I read that article, and it played out like a Chilean version of Bioshock. Many laughs were had.

For those who haven’t played that fun game: A man named Andrew Ryan wants to build a Ayn Rand style utopia under the ocean he calls Rapture. He feels like the government is limiting great people and stealing from them to benefit the “parasites” (read: poor workers).

There are “parasites” in Rapture, and they work to keep the city going and running. However, they get screwed by Ryan because he despises them so much, and they end up rallying around a man named “Atlas”, who promises them something better, who Ryan is desperate to catch, who the poor people protect, and no one knows anything about.

You show up to Rapture after everything has gone down, and you can see how everything’s just falling apart. It’s really pitiful and kind of karmatic.

Though I do feel a teeny bit sorry for those people who were scammed out of their money. :/

Only a teensy bit though.

Bina
Bina

Well, you know the old saying: ‘Tis better to have loved a short man than never to have loved a tall.

Or something like that.

williamlongfellow
williamlongfellow

I’m stunned at the utter lack of self-awareness that you’d need to start a screed off intending to “shake up this echo chamber” and follow it with “…women who only want to fuck Chads and cuckold beta male boyfriends and hubbies?”… a sentence with such wretcched jargon (“Chads”? Really?) that it obviously only could have been developed within an echo chamber.

MaxineHeadroom

I couldn’t read that post without giggling madly because my big ol’ derp of a kitty cat is named Chad:

Evidently he gets pretty busy while I’m at work, according to that dude!

Jarnsaxa
Jarnsaxa

Chicks dig the Chad. He’s so cute and stripey and fuzzy!

misseb47
misseb47

RaikonL-“132 pounds Autist here. I get along in life very well, also with girls. I think this guy’s problem is that he is a major asshole.”

Yep. You are completely right. People seem to blame everything on autism now days, instead of actually taking responsibility for their shitty behavior. Which is down right offensive. As you pointed out, being autistic does not stop one from actually relating to people and have positive relationships with them (even though it does make being social a bit harder, but that is not insurmountable) and has absolutely nothing to with being an arsehole.

misseb47
misseb47

“We’re going to red pill as many men and female allies (like MRA Karen Straughan) as we possibly can”

Hhmmmm……I’d prefer not to take pills given to me by random strangers. They could contain anything….

Shaenon

Yes, and keep investing in bitcoin, because dystopian revolution/disaster is guaranteed to come with electricity and a functioning internet.

Oh man, there is nothing better than Randian types talking about how they’ll live like kings after the collapse of civilization because all their money is in Bitcoins. You think humanity can’t produce anything more delusional than gold hoarders, and somehow it comes up with people who are genuinely convinced that video-game currency a) is valuable, and b) can exist without electricity.

It never stops being hilarious, the idea that people with no useful skills to offer our current society will suddenly become hot commodities after the Breakdown.

It’s even more ridiculous: they’re people with skills that are only useful in a socially stable, high-tech society. You don’t get doctors, carpenters, cooks, or chicken sexers rooting for the collapse of civilization. It’s always computer technicians and day traders. It goes all the way back to Atlas Shrugged, in which somehow the people best suited to live in a post-apocalyptic world are executives at railroad companies.

misseb47
misseb47

Adam Sowa-It is obviously B-marketing a breakfast cereal. XD

Miss Andry

Way to make “the dark side” sound lame.

steampunked (@steampunked)

It’s not a predictor, but a friend of mine tends to state that it’s easier to tell the Autistic men from the NT men claiming to be Autistic by working out who is generally more polite:

The Autistic dude. Who has had to work incredibly hard to learn weird social rules in order to operate in society.

(She claims it’s less workable for women due to socialisation.)

suffrajitsu
suffrajitsu

Maybe it’s because I’d just finished a book by Nabokov (not Lolita, incidentally) when that particular screed showed up, but the first thing I thought of when I read “manlet” (a word so ludicrous, the best thing Autocorrect can figure is “manatee”) was the equally creepy male equivalent of “nymphet”, “faunlet.” Gross.

Men other than Brad Pitt are getting laid, but their wives/girlfriends/FWBs/polyamorous triads run off to sleep with Brad Pitt every time they turn around.

Now that I think about it, Brad Pitt is actually a pretty bad example of the “Chad” phenomenon. He divorced Jennifer Aniston for Angelina Jolie, so he could just as easily be an example of how “men like bad girls” and “nice girls finish last”. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have been committed for several years now, are known for their charity work, and are active parents of many children, including several adopted ones. So if MRAs want to whine about how Chads are jerks and women are stupid for choosing them…

Out of curiosity, has there ever been an MRA manifesto titled a “Man-ifesto”?

alaisvex
alaisvex

@ellie,

(from the article)

Mr. Valizadeh also notes that people have a powerful desire to form ingroups, and that the most natural grouping is race. “I believe these ingroups have a right to form and further their own interests,” he adds, but then he jumps the tracks: “The only problem with such nationalism is that the end game is subjugation or genocide of races deemed to be inferior. Race realism by white people leads to the idea that whites are the superior race and all other races are inferior (white nationalism).”

*spittake* Wait! Those last two sentences…did Roosh just say something that I almost* completely agree with? I can honestly say that I never thought that this day would come.

*The parts with which I disagree are his contentions that subjection or genocide of races deemed to be inferior is the only problem with nationalism and his use of the phrase “race realism” instead of racism.

Paradoxical Intention

Wait, wait, wait…

Isn’t that what polyamorous means? To have more than one lover (But of course, you can cheat in a polyamorous relationship if you’re being poly with someone the group doesn’t know about/approve of)? And aren’t FWBs just friends who have sex with you with no attachments or claims?

But, then again, we’re talking about assholes who would like to be polyamorous or FWBs just so they can go off and sleep with other people, but if their (most likely feeeemale) partner does it, she’s a cheating, lying slut and is just after your money and should be dropped like a sack of potatoes.

DL
DL

To be honest I too have experienced discrimination because of my autism, but that’s called ableism. Not universally the fault of “sluts” or some random guy named Chad. Seriously you guys need to communicate with actual human beings instead of basing your reality on some imaginary concept.

dhag85

Jarnsaxa

Short men for the winnnnn.

Oh my GOD I’m so happy to hear that. Hahaha. George Costanza will be relieved too.

proxieme
proxieme

Twas a silly show.

I enjoyed it 😀

because reasons
because reasons

Bless his angry little heart, trying to raise awareness for the plight of the manlets. Anyone who describes themselves so negatively obviously has no self-esteem and is probably very bitter, sad and (duh) angry. Not a giant leap to say most people who hate themselves don’t treat others too well. He’s swallowed a “pill” alright, the toxic masculinity pill. I don’t have much to add, but people like this just bum me out because once they’re so convinced that the whole world is against them, there’s almost no amount of compassion or education that can bring them back from “the dark side”.

PussyPowerTantrum
PussyPowerTantrum

Short men for the winnnnn.

Yes! I’ve always had the hots for short muscular guys, which uh… may have manifested as an obsession with the Dwarves of Tolkien’s Middle-Earth during adolescence. (Awkward geeky girl will get her hots in awkward geeky ways.) The man I married isn’t much for facial hair or axes, but he is a handsome and muscular 5’6″ guy who is just the right height for frequent kisses, shoulder rubs, and hand-holding. He has a soft, cushy belly and killer man-boobs, too.

It’s almost enough to make me suspect people are attracted to lots of different looks and body types and beauty is about more than a rigid sense of measurements, but nahhhh, that’s ridiculous, right? Better trust the angry shut-ins who by their own admission have zero experience with mutual desire and romantic relationships.

sunnysombrera

Out of curiosity, has there ever been an MRA manifesto titled a “Man-ifesto”?

There has been a “Men-ifesto” created by Indian MRAs, if that counts.

After writing MRA so many times over the last six months you’d think my phone would stop trying to correct it but no. Is my dear little Android being misandric?

Ellesar

dhag – lets not forget Neil.