Uncategorized

The Cuckunist Manifesto

A spectre is haunting sluts: The spectre of Chad
A spectre is haunting sluts: The spectre of Chad

This is the final day of the We Hunted the Mammoth Pledge Drive. If you haven’t already, please consider donating through the PayPal button below. (The PayPal page will say you are donating to Man Boobz.) Thanks!

Sometimes dudes stop by this blog and drop entire manifestos in the comments. I thought I’d share this one with you all. I’ve highlighted some of the best bits.

Puahater/sluthater here to shake up this echo chamber. Look David, as an obese unattractive guy, why do you devote your life’s work to being a white knight for women who only want to fuck Chads and cuckold beta male boyfriends and hubbies? Join the dark side. I invite every beta male on this blog to join the dark side and fight for men’s rights together.

You want to know why I joined the dark side? Society has treated me like shit all my life because I’m an autistic manlet. Society made me who I am. And one day I woke up and decided that I was going to stop being subservient to a society that enslaves us and treats us like yesterday’s garbage. I decided to go my own way. I don’t owe society shit. We’re going to red pill as many men and female allies (like MRA Karen Straughan) as we possibly can. Every single one of you white knight beta cucks will be red pilled and see the truth. You’ll stop being white knights. You’ll stop being cucks. You’ll be disciplines and acolytes of the Red Pill church.

And together we will put our bodies upon the gears, the levers, upon all the apparatus until we make it all stop. Until western civilization collapses. If we all go our own way and drop out of society, society will crash. Society can’t function without beta males. If it wasn’t for beta male engineers, there would be no Tinder for sluts to hook up with Chads. You beta males. You are the difference in the world. Stop being cucks. And join us.

Society has done nothing for you David. You’re obese and ugly. No girl wants to fuck you unless she wants to use you for beta bux. You owe nothing to society. Join the dark side.

Why should we be nice to girls and pretend to take an interest in their lives when these bitches fuck Chad without a condom on the first date without any effort? Why should we buy bitches dinner and drinks. Wine and dine them and jump hoops in order to get laid when Chad gets it instantly and for free? Beta males need to boycott dating and boycott society.

BETA MALES OF THE WORLD UNITE

Sorry, I’m not going to join your revolution. Which is a pity for you, because I could destroy Western Civilization in a snap BY SITTING ON IT.

giphyrimshotBONUS POINTS for anyone who can find the sentence in the above manifesto copied almost word for word from a famous speech by Mario Savio of the Berkeley Free Speech Movement in 1964. I mean, for anyone who can find it without clicking that link, which would sort of be cheating.

RaikonL
RaikonL

“Society has treated me like shit all my life because I’m an autistic manlet. Society made me who I am.”

132 pounds Autist here. I get along in life very well, also with girls. I think this guy’s problem is that he is a major asshole.

davidgerard

‘Your regular reminder that the phrase “red pill” comes from a movie made by a trans woman.’ https://twitter.com/UserGoogol/status/580216703738634240

Jillian Deleuze (@darkstatistic)

Do they really think that overweight and/or conventionally unattractive women have a charmed existence and aren’t (historically at least, things are very slowly changing) treated as subhuman?

Really though. I don’t get it.

C.K
C.K

Honestly, this makes Red Pilling sound like the Ludovico technique above all else. The whole thing about how we will be red-pilled really doesn’t sound like they’re giving us a choice.

yazikus
yazikus

Okey dokey, John Galt.

Words I would like to see the definition for (I really don’t want to google them!)
Manlet (I always thought adding ‘let’ to something made it cute, am I wrong?)
Chad (is this a specific person, a type of people why does he switch between the singular and the plural?)
Bux (is this different from ‘bucks’ as in dollars, does it mean more?)

David, aren’t you kind of flattered they are still trying to woo you?

Paradoxical Intention

Life is always harder for the straight, white, cisgendered dudebro isn’t it?

Anytime someone has a problem, they just retort with “Well I CAN’T GET LAID!”

Spindrift
Spindrift

Is Chad like the incel version of our feminist friend Katie, they all have one, but instead of being a friend, Chad’s hooking up with all the women who might have been interested in them?

efitz

Long time reader, first time commenter…

robteix

By this guy’s view, I had everything to end up like him. I have been overweight all my life. As well, I’ve always been, nay, I am a total nerd. And on top of all, I have been diagnosed with social anxiety disorder ever since I was a teenager. Definitely not a chad.

And yet, I am happily married with a wonderful wife and have The Most Awesome Daughter Ever™.

Guy-who-wrote-the-comment, why do you think society has assembled in their secret HQ and collectively decided to treat you “like shit” and not me? My guess? I never thought the world — and women specifically — owed me anything. I never treated women as sex slaves who exist only to please me. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

“pretend to take an interest in their lives”

Can none off them see the problem there? That they are, to use an old Yorkshire saying “putting the cart before the horse”.

It’s being interesting that *makes* a woman attractive. And being genuinely interested in a woman does somewhat help a relationship along.

You know, it’s funny how we’ve just had that post about how women are faking it with make-up and therefore liars. Can’t these chaps understand that seeing a woman without her mascara in the morning is somewhat less off putting than when the woman finds out you don’t really give a toss about her latest exhibition; you just pretended so to get into her pants?

Paradoxical Intention

@robteix: You know he’s going to come marching in here and claim that you’re not “like him” or the other incels, right?

Anything he’d have to do to maintain the illusion that everything is the fault of everyone else and never him or his attitude or his beliefs.

(and ‘grats on the wonderful wife and The Most Awesome Daughter Ever™. :D)

Sixsmith
Sixsmith

‘And together we will put our bodies upon the gears, the levers, upon all the apparatus until we make it all stop. Until western civilization collapses.’

As this stands out from the rest of the ‘dissertation'(?) for it’s evocative use of language it might be from ‘the famous speech by Mario Savio’. I didn’t click the link. The writing is so very different.

Paradoxical Intention

@Alan:

Agreed. Nothing is less attractive than an asshole who doesn’t give a shit about you but pretends to so he can get into your pants.

It’s like these jerk-offs only want the physical and emotional benefits of being in a relationship, but don’t want to do any of the heavy lifting or reciprocating.

They’d just be better off with a sex doll. Sex dolls don’t have lives you have to pretend to be interested about, nor do they care if they orgasm or not.

Alex
Alex

To those who wish to know the definitions of the following:

Chad – Slang for a stereotypical jock: Ripped and popular with girls

Manlet – Man who is under the “average” height of 5’10”

Bux – Bucks (Money)

Jorji Costava
Jorji Costava

@davidgerard:

Pretty much. Prior to The Matrix, the Wachowskis made a lesbian-themed noir film called Bound. And even worse, The Matrix itself is shot through with some pretty radical left wing politics. A diverse and multiethnic group of anti-authoritarian rebels take up arms against a system personified by the Agents, who are pretty much the embodiment of white male authority. The filmmakers have on a number of occasions acknowledged their debt to Jean Baudrillard, a postmodernist French intellectual (we all know how much Red Pillers fancy themselves as paragons of objectivity and rationality, concepts postmodernists have little use for).

Bottom line: If you’re deciding what to name your politically reactionary movement, there are probably few films that it would be worse to draw from than The Matrix.

As far as the rant itself, one thing I wish these “nice guys” could learn to do is apply consistent standards to themselves and others. If a woman they didn’t consider to be physically attractive started doing them all sorts of favors, giving them gifts, etc., would they suddenly become attracted to that woman? If the answer is no, why the hell get so mad at women who feel the same way about them?

colorlessblue
colorlessblue

Is it the one sentence that doesn’t mention “sluts”, “betas” or “chads”? It is, isn’t it.

yazikus
yazikus

Manlet – Man who is under the “average” height of 5’10”

I just don’t get this mentality. Height does not make a man. Height does not make someone not an asshole. The hyper focus on trivial physical attributes is just foreign to me.

harmfulguy
harmfulguy

It.s like they’ve developed a whole language that serves no other purpose than to express how unpleasant and miserable they are. What about this do they think is going to make anyone interested in joining them?

Annie Squidface

I don’t think the world hates these people half as much as they hate themselves.

dhag85

5’7 chubby dude here. Still no problem functioning in society. Managed to get laid sometimes without “beta bux” assistance (I’ve always been broke). Married at 26. Sorry bro, I don’t recognize this at all. I’m sorry that you hate your life, but I don’t think also hating women will make you feel better.

brooked
brooked

I always assumed David was a journalist and had no idea knighthood was a viable career option these days. Shows you what I know.

dhag85

In all honesty, how is it possible for anyone to read this comment and not immediately see why he hasn’t been successful at dating? I know if I went to a date with someone who was clearly just pretending to like me while constantly rambling about “Chad”, I would get the fuck out of there asap.

Mewens
Mewens

yazikus, quick definitions for the uninitiated:

Manlet: 1. A small, physically unfit man. 2. Any man smaller than a professional linebacker. 3. Us (as opposed to “them”).
Chad: 1. A man whose good looks, slavish devotion to current trends, and contempt for women and the world’s struggling betas mean that he has lots of the sex with many of the womens. 2. Them (as opposed to “us”).
Bux: 1. Hot cheddar 2. Dolla bills, ya’ll. 3. Fresh cabbage. 4. A currency exchanged for the sex with the womens; apparently preferred by self-described manlets. Never used by Chads.
Usage tips: It rhymes with fux, which means users can evade profanity filters in the very clever turn of phrase, “Alpha fux, beta bux.” It’s OK if you’re put off by the lack of parallelism in that phrase, but contrasting a noun and a verb or two unlike nouns is something like a misogynist koan. Every time you see such MRA logic, just think, “What is the sound of one man whining”?

While we’re on the subject of a woman-hating libertarian who cribs from socialists and transfolk, can we talk about the weird confusion of “discipline” and “disciple”? Like, I’m not a huge believer in Freud, but … man. Your slip is showing.

Charles RB
Charles RB

“And together we will put our bodies upon the gears, the levers, upon all the apparatus until we make it all stop. Until western civilization collapses. If we all go our own way and drop out of society, society will crash. Society can’t function without beta males”

Atlas Cucked

Adam Sowa
Adam Sowa

What are they doing with the Alpha, Omega, Beta thing?

Trying to recruit members to their “cause”?

Or marketing a breakfast cereal?

brooked
brooked

Beta males need to boycott dating and boycott society.

Hey Sluthaters, you can stop pretending you’re advancing a viable worldview or philosophy rather than obsessing over your sex lives. For instance, there is only one concrete idea in the quote above and that involves dating women. Unless you live alone in silence in a wilderness somewhere you haven’t boycotted society and if you spend all day on the internet you really haven’t boycotted society. I have no idea how old you actually are but everything you say reeks of adolescent egocentrism.

I know a bunch of people who grew up in hippie communes and cult experiments in the 70s and 80s. Even in cases where their parents were driven by wildly impractical and totally goofball ideas, they still had some sort of positive conception of the society they wanted rather than endlessly whining something along the lines of “wah, give me sex or I’m taking my ball and going home” and/or “wah, you suck, go die in a dystopian future I will create with my own bitterness and sexual frustration”.

proxieme
proxieme

+10 for Ugly Americans GIF!

yazikus
yazikus

Mewens, thank you. This:

just made me laugh out loud.

Gregory Lynn

These guys are more obsessed with sex than the average fifteen year old boy and I didn’t think that was possible.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ gregory

I wonder if you’ve hit on something there. Maybe some of them (especially the ‘true believers’) are adolescent boys; as for the ‘adults’ it does seem to me that they are in a state of arrested development at the teenage stage. Girls are scary mysterious but alluring creatures. But don’t get too close or they’ll give you cooties. Girls only like ‘Jocks’, why can’t they appreciate a tortured soul like me.

Even the obsession with “showing the world” through violence has a resonance with the typical school shooter profile.

brooked
brooked

Throughout my life I’ve seen “Chad” used as a stereotypical gay name, a stereotypical super snobbish WASPy name and/or a stereotypical airheaded Southern California name. I’m surprised and somewhat impressed that Chad has now go full alpha male stereotype. Chad is a name that we as a culture have wrestled with for decades. Kudos to Chad the name, my apologies to guys actually named Chad.

Here’s a random mediocre internet post that vaguely backs up my claim.

Flying Mouse
Flying Mouse

I dunno guys, I’m kind of drawn to this glorious rhetoric.

This is obviously the man Ayn Rand had in mind when she created Hank Rearden, Howard Roark, and John Galt. A rugged individualist who is willing to turn his back on the world rather than compromise his principals. I swoon.

We’re going to red pill as many men and female allies

Feeeemale. Is there any word, when paired with “men,” that exudes such a confidence in and respect for the women of the world? Truly this is a man who belives in equality after you’ve earned it by meeting his bullshit exacting standards.

Obedience to a higher power like that is much more fulfilling than obedience to made up stuff to make yourself feel better. Such devotion to a cause!

Dating sites are not the accomplishment of one man. They are the accomplishment of all men. What vision!

Why indeed? I’m sick of Chad and his constant attempts to lure me away from my loving husband. I’m tired of his indescribable savoir-faire. And I’m tired of him getting away with this double life. Because oh yes, I met Chad when Mr. FM and I were still Army; he went by “Jody” then. But I know that smooth operator when I see him. Others may think that they’re both shadowy bogeymen and scapegoats that exist only where the angry and lonely congregate. But I know better.

Oh mighty man of tomorrow, I am so tempted to take up the standard and follow you into the wastelands. But I’m just so attached to this big, fat feminist paycheck that comes direct deposit every month. And yesterday a man bought me a car because I smiled at him (I hope he wasn’t too upset at the “sorry, no sex” part). Your bravery and foresight thrill me, great hero, but I’m afraid that my feeble lady nature just can’t allow me to give up my privileged spot in this feeemale dominated world. But from high atop my throne of gold bullion, while manginas enthusiastically peel my grapes, I salute your future endeavors.

Binjabreel

I find their use of “chad” as the generic alpha their imaginary girlfriends would cheat on them with baffling.

A bunch of women I know use “Chad” as the generic name of a miserable over-entitled white dudebro in a polo shirt who they would never touch with a ten foot clown pole.

Flying Mouse
Flying Mouse

Oh, man, I just read David’s other post detailing some of Andreas Lubitz’s past. That makes my joke in the last paragraph about accepting a gift car in really poor taste. I’m really sorry about that, I wish I’d read the other post first. 🙁 Please ignore it if you can.

brooked
brooked

To piggyback on Flying Mouse’s hilarious as usual post, I love how the first and only key cog of society this revolutionary targets is fucking Tinder.

brooked
brooked

I didn’t see Flying Mouse’s apology an innocent mistake before I posted, sorry for the odd tone shift I caused.

sn0rkmaiden

‘And together we will put our bodies upon the gears, the levers, upon all the apparatus until we make it all stop.’

And I pick that without having read anyone else’s suggestion 🙂

That sentence stands out because it sounds poetic and articulate.

greydawnbreaking
greydawnbreaking

LOL! I caught the reference, but I’ll bet ten dollars that whoever wrote that screed didn’t know who originally said it–I suspect he knew it from where it was remixed in a Linkin Park album. (Which, er, is where I heard it too, but I looked it up afterwards.)

Film Runner

I believe this is called tsundere-ing.

Vanir (@Vanir85)

I believe this is called tsundere-ing.

– Baka Futrelle-Senpai, i-its not like I *like* you or anything… –

Maybe there’s a reason our incel here’s been sending out the wrong signals to the ladies 😀

Dawn Incognito
Dawn Incognito

Yep, there’s your problem. Don’t call them “bitches” while you wine and dine them. Bitches hate that.

Seriously, though, I find it telling that he calls it the “dark side”. These guys know they’re ugly and twisted and hateful and they revel in it. They’re ugly on the inside.

*shudder*

Amanda
Amanda

Hey, sorry to ask but I keep seeing the phrase “Feminist Friend Katie” could someone explain? Thanks

StarStorm

Wow. That hits like, all the fucking buzzwords. I’d *LIKE* to say it’s a joke, but… just wow.

Steve

Caught the Savio swipe when I read it, thanks to Utah Phillips.

Amanda
Amanda

Err…sorry did I say something wrong? I just was wondering what it referred to or meant…

sunnysombrera

@Amanda
A while back in the “WTF is a MGTOW?” glossary page, a troll was yammering at us but this one was trying to convince us that feminism is man hating and oppressive. He dropped the line “I was speaking to your feminist friend Kate” and whoever was there at the time (I think it was me, Spindrift and someone else) metaphorically looked at each other in confusion as there is nobody who goes by the name Kate on this blog. I don’t have a friend called Kate at all. But we started to use it and now it’s become yet another local meme. 🙂

scalyllama

Hmm. I see this has already been addressed, but I’ll be damned if I’ll waste a perfectly good Picard meme!

[imgcomment image[/img]

Lady Mondegreen
Lady Mondegreen

“Society” treats lots of people like shit (including unattractive women).

Some people respond to this by rejecting cruel and exclusionary societal norms, developing empathy for other people, and trying to make the world a better place.

Some other people react by embracing those norms (short men are “manlets”? You don’t say), blaming all their problems on hated and feared others (feminists, “bitches,” “manginas”), and withdrawing into narcissistic delusion (“they’ll be sorry some day/they can’t get along without me!”)

Guess which group you fall into, pua/sluthater?

Flying Mouse
Flying Mouse

@Amanda – We were introduced to our feminist friend Katie when a troll popped into the “WTF is an MGTOW” thread a while back. You can check out the lulz here.

I was kind of lukewarm on Katie at first, but I’ve grown to like her a lot. If one person has to speak for all of feminism, it should definitely be her.

1 2 3 5