a voice for men antifeminism evil sexy ladies evil women gloating men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny MRA rape culture rape jokes

Men! Fight the "seductive succubi eager to harvest us for our resources" with this tasty chicken recipe

Begone, demoness! For I have eaten a delicious low-cost chicken dinner!
Begone, demoness! For I have eaten a delicious low-cost chicken dinner!

The We Hunted the Mammoth Pledge Drive continues! If you haven’t already, please consider sending some bucks my way. (The PayPal page will say you are donating to Man Boobz.) Thanks!

Several months back, you may recall, A Voice for Men’s master chief chef Paul Elam launched what he claimed would be a weekly cooking column in order to share some of his highly masculine cooking expertise with the half-dozen Men Going Their Own Way who read his site.

Alas, after two columns blathering about the food truths the evil gynocracy is trying to suppress, he managed to post only one recipe for chili powder before abandoning the project and wandering off to yell at women on the internet. I guess we shouldn’t complain too much, for as Elam has pointed out, yelling at women on the internet is the highest form of human rights activism.

But fear not, masculine food eaters! Men hoping to learn how to Go Their Own Way in the kitchen now have a new champion: AVFM’s chief succubi monitor August Løvenskiolds, who has stepped up with a cooking column for manly men that if anything is even more manly than Elam’s efforts in the genre.

First up, a recipe for chicken. As McLøvenskiolds points out, chicken is an inexpensive source of tasty protein, perfect for MGTOWers on a limited budget.

The MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) lifestyle, ideally, involves both a real-world withdrawal of men from women and a reduction in the large excess of productivity by men necessary to support the pampering of women through the state’s taxation of men’s natural high productivity.

Eating chicken is a perfect way to put those nasty feminazis on notice. Indeed, you can pick up an entire family pack of frozen chicken breasts for “the price of buying some crazy feminist harpy two sour apple martinis.”

So how do you transform this frozen meat into tasty food? McLøvenskiolds starts out with this amazing recipe:

remove from freezer and wrapping, plop onto a pan and place into a 450 degree Fahrenheit (about 230 Celsius) oven for about an hour or less.

While you are waiting, get on Twitter and give hell to any feminists you can find.

At the end of an hour you will find a beautiful, tasty (if a little dry) roasted chicken breast.

While this recipe, along with veggies, cheap wine and dipping sauce, will provide you with a (slightly dry) eating experience that “Caesar would envy two thousand years ago,” McL goes above and beyond with a SECOND recipe for chicken breasts.

You may want to sit down, as this recipe has several steps to it beyond removing the chicken breast from the freezer and cooking it.

I force-thawed the still-bagged chicken breast in a small container under a leaky faucet dripping slowly on top of it. It took about 50 minutes to thaw. Two twitter feminists screamed and blocked me while I was waiting. I then preheated the oven to 400 degrees (about 205 Celsius).

Yes, that’s right. You will be “force-thawing” the chicken breasts and preheating the oven AT THE SAME GODDAMN TIME. Take THAT, femiharpynazis!

After this, you cut open the breast and stuff it with garlic, butter and your herb of choice. And then bake it. Also, you can stuff the chicken with other things if you like. As McL points out, you don’t need to get “affirmative consent” before stuffing the chicken.

Get it, get it? It’s like you’re raping the chicken! Because what kind of MGTOW recipe would this be without a rape joke?

Living well is sweet revenge.

Sitting at home by yourself thinking evil thoughts about feminazis while eating a chicken breast that you stuck some stuff into is pretty much the dictionary definition of a life well-lived.

In any case, all this talk of food has inspired me to post a recipe of my own. I call it “Pistachio Surprise.”

1. Buy a bag of pistachios.
  2. Eat the pistachios.

Serves one.

Next week, I may share my recipes for leftover pizza and/or toast.

And while I’m at it, here are some delicious cheese recipes courtesy of Roz Chast.

Deliciously cheesy!
Deliciously cheesy!

Arctic Ape
Arctic Ape

“Force-thaw,” as if the chicken might disobey and decide not to thaw.

Classic Homer Simpson quote:

“In this house, we DO obey the laws of thermodynamics.”

And his complete instructions for sides to go with your chicken are “some veggie dish.” Would actually posting a recipe for vegetables not be manly enough? And it doesn’t even occur to him that you might want some kind of carbohydrate to go with your meal.

Maybe he counts a slice of bread or a potato as veggies. They’re made of plants, after all.

proxieme
proxieme

PI – Nice link!
I keep running across that site and then forgetting about it.
____________

This is apropos only in that it’s related to the MRA-verse, but it seemed like something many of you would find intetesting:

Why Everyone Should Want Politics in Their Video Games http://zite.to/1ECinMC

proxieme
proxieme

She does veer towards, “Do you know who didn’t want politics in art? Nazis,” but it was (in this case) valid in that dressed that those who decry “politics in art” are generally actually trying to enforce their own/”the right” political representation.

davidknewton
davidknewton

This is the most I’ve laughed at an article on here in ages – the amount of pride he takes in being able to put a small amount of stuff in a chicken (using the blunt handle of a spatula!) while shouting at feminists is so pathetic that I feel it must surely be a satire. (That’s satire in the actual sense, not the meaning it seems to have taken on in the manosphere recently where it means “I can be a dick to whoever I like”.)

proxieme
proxieme

*it addresses.

I really do apologize for my constant typos.
I’m generally posting from my phone while doing other things and’ll give my responses a quick sweep before hitting enter. A few seem to invariably sneak through, though.

proxieme
proxieme

re: their refusing to use the mounds of cooking resources on the web: Could it be because most budget cooking sites seem to be run by (gasp) women?

Lea
Lea

We’re teaching our 11 yr old to cook at his request. His favorite show is Good Eats and he now cooks more meals than I do. He makes his own grocery lists, has his own cookbooks and is always asking me to show him something new. It’s a work in progress but he’s more competent in the kitchen than the guy who wrote that sad chicken “recipe”. He will leave playing basketball with his friends to come home and make dinner for fun. Cooking simple meals is not that difficult.

Are cooking classes misandry now? MGTOWs could just sign up for classes. They teach them all over. There are blogs and tutorials online. There are entire T.V. channels devoted to cooking and Better Homes and Gardens still puts all the cooking basics you need to know in the very front of their cookbook. Feeding yourself is not esoteric femmagic. It is a basic life skill.

The delusions of mediocrity among manosphereans is staggering. If they were trying to be more absurd they couldn’t do it.

Who Knows (@ShiraMK)

” A cheap, delicious meal – costing two to four bucks – and a nightmare for feminists.

Living well is sweet revenge.”

Revenge usually means the other is aware of what you’re doing so you can savor their reaction.
Do you think he goes on Twitter letting feminists know he’s eating dry chicken?

“@SomeFeministHeHates I am devouring a manly meal that I just cooked and you can’t do anything about it. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

lith
lith

Vanir:

Revenge for not cooking them dinner.

fromafar2013

I’m sure this has been addressed, I haven’t read all of the comments yet (I have an urge to share cheap easy recipes from my college days) but this is what stood out for me.

Decline? What? Unless you changed jobs, lost your job, or moved to a more expensive area, wouldn’t no longer dating other people make your (entertainment/eating at restaurants/sour apple martini) costs go down? You’d have MORE disposable income then. How does he suddenly have less money?

PS: I’m vegetarian and even I know how to cook chicken and other meats better than that. -_-;

Lea
Lea

I let the chicken thaw in brine.

climbed by needy, seductive succubi eager to harvest us for our resources.

The only place that has ever happened is in his dreams.

David,
The woman screaming at the sleepy man while she holds her bewbs is hilarious. I imagine she’s saying: “Wake up! I have breast tenderness! Have you seen the heating pad!?!”

Moggie
Moggie

Arctic Ape:

You get the impression that eating meat is some kind of masculine principle here.

As a vegetarian, I’ve often felt that some guys do think of meat-eating as a manly thing, but that’s usually about red meat. You know the sort of thing: competing with one another about how rare they like their steak. But chicken? Even if you killed that chicken with your bare hands, it’s still just a chicken. Not an animal you would boast of defeating in combat. Unless you’re eating bear steak in shark sauce, fresh from the hunt, you’re not fooling anyone with the chest-beating.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants

@Lea – I think it’s like the “one drop rule” – if women have ever done a thing (like cooking), then that thing is irrevocably tainted for ever and ever, world without end, amen. Manhood is UNDER SIEGE, y’all. It’s more important to preserve that beleagured citadel of manliness at all costs than to enjoy a tasty, campylobacter-free meal served on actual plates and eaten at a table. (BTW, is it fork on the left, fedora on the right? I can never remember.)

I don’t think this guy goes far enough in his withdrawal from the world of women. Ovens and stoves are for feeemales. Everyone knows real men cook meat on their car engines.

And your son sounds awesome, by the way. Keep up the misandering!

Viscaria
Viscaria

@fromafar2013,McLøvenskiolds’ position is that men only make money to buy the services of women, and so when they realize that the price for these services is far too high (TWO specialty martinis without any guarantee of lifetime of servitude? Absurd!) they will cease to work as hard. He also seems to believe there is a 1-to-1 relationship between how productive a person is and how much money they make.

lith
lith

@Lea:

“Wake up! I have breast tenderness! Have you seen the heating pad!?!”

He used it to force-thaw the chicken.

Emmy Rae
Emmy Rae

I saw a video on twitter: How to Season Chicken Like a White Person – the dude just sprinkled a little water on the chicken. Mr Manly Chicken Breast Chef must be using that recipe as a base.

ScarlettAthena

I guess the “decline in income” is due to the fact that he has chosen a job that earns less so that he pays fewer taxes? It’s not actually because he’s just withdrawn himself from the dating world because that just doesn’t make sense.

I love how these people want to make less money because of taxation! Go ahead and screw yourself over because of taxes! I prefer to earn more money because, well, I earn more money. Sure, I pay more in taxes, but I still have more left over!

I can’t help thinking this is satire because of the yelling at feminists bit. What happened to the going away part of going your own way? Isn’t it enough to “punish” us by going away?

Also, how does one get “screamed at” on Twitter? (Yes, I know he just imagines because evil wimminz, but still.)

My husband does most of the cooking in our house. Is it a nightmare for me? Or is it only a nightmare when some MGTOWer cooks up some cheap leather feast?

I actually think it’s hilarious that he thinks that his having a crappy meal with “cheap wine” is a nightmare for us!! The cheapness and awfulness to him symbolizes how he’s sticking it to the woman. To me it symbolizes his ignorance, pettiness, spitefulness and small-mindedness.

I usually eat to celebrate positive things in my or a loved one’s life, not to get revenge on someone in my imagination, but if I did such a thing, you can bet it would be much more lavish and, well, just plain delicious: look at this porterhouse steak with truffled potatoes and asparagus served up with an expensive wine. It’s money I might have spent on you, but I’m spending it on me!

Machine Gun Sally
Machine Gun Sally

Hello all! I have been lurking here for a bit but never post. You all are so fabulous and seem to say everything I want to and then some. I do have a drive-by youtube link for you all that I feel is appropriate.

For those who wish to be manly while not eating animal products, there is always the Vegan Black Metal Chef:

Buttercup Q. Skullpants

@lith – Hopefully the heating pad has a leaky electrical cord, for optimum force-thawing.

@Viscaria – It’s so ridiculous, the MGTOW notion that high-paying jobs mainly exist to impress women. “Oh phew!” you can hear these guys thinking, “I was going to be a doctor, but now I don’t have to anymore. I’m free! I can take that minimum-wage job at the car wash, guilt free!”

Yeah, no. If impressing chicks is your major motivation in life, you’re not going to have the discipline to get through medical school, and you’re going to be a really shitty doctor. Same applies with any high-earning career. The problem with MGTOW is that they lack the passion and drive to achieve success (as measured by the standard yardsticks of toxic masculinity: money, power, and women), and they’re looking for something external to blame it on. Obviously, women must be the problem. If there were no women, there would be no competition, and they wouldn’t have to feel bad about themselves.

And so they look at their monthly budget, and attribute huge chunks of it to women’s evil insatiable needs, rather than the accessories of an average middle-class life. Decent clothes? Gone! Toiletries? Outtahere! Car? Who needs it? Movies and restaurants? Why bother! You don’t need any of that stuff once you’ve thoroughly rejected women!

If they want to retreat from societal conventions and get off the grid, more power to them, but don’t pretend it’s about women.

fromafar2013

@ Viscaria

I guess my problem is trying to apply it to real life. (Ya, I know, why bother?) Like, how would that actually work for someone who was working a regular job and making enough for themselves (and supposedly paying for dates, at least their share) already?

Worker to Boss: I just broke up with someone and I’m not dating anyone ever again!
Boss: Okay… I’m sad for you, but why are you telling me? Especially that last part.
Worker: I’d like you to pay me less.
Boss: Whaaaaa? Why?
Worker: Feminazis steal my taxes for bonbons.
Boss: 0_o
Worker:…… do you know any good chicken recipes?

lith
lith

@Buttercup:

Toiletries? Outtahere!

Don’t forget toilet paper!

Viscaria
Viscaria

“I would like to make the same hourly wage, but I’m going to cut my hours in half.” “Ummm… No.” “B-but women are evil and I don’t want to pay taxes that could potentially benefit some woman somewhere!” “Good for you?”

ScarlettAthena

I guess dude also foregoes any promotions:
“Hey, [insert MGTOWer’s name], you’ve been doing some great work. We’d like to promote you and give you a raise!” [Please play along with my fantasy and assume this guy actually does some real work that’s done really well]
“No, thanks, that would mean that I would pay more in taxes.”
“Huh?! Don’t you want to make some more money? You could buy yourself a new car or go on a nice trip somewhere.”
“Yeah, but I don’t want women benefitting from my labor by getting any kind of welfare.”
“But you would be making more money.”
“Why would I want to do that? Isn’t the point just to impress women. Which I’m totally not doing. I want to punish them by not earning as much.”
“….”

weirwoodtreehugger

The deliberately working at a low paying job to avoid taxes that go to welfare is just hilarious. First of all, there aren’t enough high paying professional jobs for all the college educated people out there. It doesn’t hurt society if an MGTOW opts out. Someone else will eagerly take those good jobs.

Secondly, at least in the US, welfare is a drop in the bucket. Here the three biggest things the government spends on are defense, agriculture, and social security. Warfare and farming are pretty manly,according to their world view right? Public funds also go to other things men need as much as women. Like infrastructure and food safety. The notion that all your tax money goes to single mothers is just ridiculous.

Even in countries where social safety nets ate more robust, I don’t imagine they’re the biggest spending item in any country.

Adam
Adam

Oh my god, look at the comments. Some guy was like “jeez, it seems like this guy might not like women very much, I think he might be nuts”. Then Paul Elam literally called him a “stupid asshole”, before the mod commented directly beneath him, banning the guy for “ad hominems and insulting staff and authors”.

This whole page is pretty much the entire men’s movement in a sad, sad nutshell.

Adam
Adam

*Except the comments are super triggering and rapey, but I feel like that’s a given.

because reasons
because reasons

@kootiepatra

Maybe if they were to paint over the “R”?

This would make an excellent infomercial:
NEW FOR MEN ONLY! The COCKPOT. Are you a misogynist douchebag who hates women but is ever-butthurt that women won’t cook all your meals for you (while simultaneously pleasing your peen)??! Tired of all the effort that goes into feeding yourself? We’ve got just the thing for you. From the makers of Hands-Free Wiper comes the COCKPOT, a zero effort cooking machine for alpha manly men. That’s right, just walk up to the COCKPOT, yell at it what you want to eat (make sure to call it a lazy bitch while you’re at it), then retreat to the couch/computer chair. For every feeemale/feminist you harass on the interwebz, one ingredient will magically appear in the COCKPOT and begin cooking. Any alpha dudebro worth his shit will have a wholesome meal ready to eat in 15 minutes!!
AHAHAHA

Linux
Linux

Even my little brother knows how to do that…and he doesnt need a…err..”recipe”…

David N-T
David N-T

I thought that manly men eat chicken raw… and had chronic diarreah problems. Given the accompanying irritation, I can now see why Roosh would have problems with wiping his own ass.

lith
lith

@WWTH:

Here we get the media reporting that ‘single mothers’/’foreigners’/’work shy’* other scapegoated groups are taking all the jobs/welfare payments/healthcare/whatevers that should rightly go to more worthy causes like the latest console or a holiday for the hard working tax paying public.
And the politicians – rather than correct the usually completely incorrect statistics – respond as if they’re real and something that needs addressing, thus reinforcing the public view that they are real threats.
Of course when you look at the statistics they are as you say a drop in the ocean, a tiny portion of the budget. But most people now believe it’s a massive chunk and that cutting the budget would save the country from ruin.

* Where ‘work shy’ covers disabilities, illness, being foreign, having children but no partner to support you while you work, you get the idea.

Beth Tully

There are ways of cooking chicken where it doesn’t come out dry, but is the point that he’s eating badly cooked food just because it’s rapey?

ceebarks
ceebarks

haha, what a schmuck. I really doubt there are any “mgtow” who’ve actually quit or scaled back decent paying jobs in favor of voluntary poverty anyway. (There may be a handful who are already broke and using it as a rationalization/ego defense thing, but that’s different, and there’s probably not that many of them, either.)

I know a fair number of people with pretty healthy household incomes who whine about how their taxes and hard, hard work are funding the dysfunction of undesirables.

But when you point out that sure, they could drop their incomes substantially, liquidate most of their assets, adopt/birth a couple/few kids, and *also* qualify, on a largely time-limited basis, for aaaall the amazing bennies that low-income people receive in this country’s famously cushy social safety net, they usually shut up for awhile. It’s not quite like winning a new car or whatever.

this going galt shit is absurd fantasy

weirwoodtreehugger

I can’t decide whether I should call in sick today. On the one hand, I’m not that sick. I think it’s just a cold. But what if I do get sicker tomorrow? I haven’t been there long enough to get paid time off so it would be undesirable to stay home more than one day.

On the other hand, my throat is killing me and my job involves talking. I’m not sure I can deal with that tonight.

Ack! What to do? Somebody tell me.

I’m leaning towards staying home. That way I can rest my throat and order Chinese so I can get hot and sour soup which is more effective than chicken noodle IMO.

because reasons
because reasons

Wouldn’t the best way to “stick it” to the wimminz be to earn LOTS of money and get into a position of authority and/or government where you could impose your misogyny in some REAL way and not just, you know, on the interwebz? These guys are so confused. It’s pretty clear that this is all some cry for attention “I hate you. I’m gonna go off by myself and you can just SEE how good I have it without you. I’m going. I promise. Yep, going my own way. For reals.”

because reasons
because reasons

@WWTH
Hot and sour soup is amazeballs for colds, especially sinus congestion. I’d stay home if it were me, because your job involves a lot of talking. If you get sicker and need more time, most jobs will accept a doctor’s note (not mine, but I’m crossing my fingers you’ll be better after 1 day).

ceebarks
ceebarks

yeah, very much reminds me of 2008-2009, where you’d get all these libertarian/tea party types going “I am going to shutter my Very Successful Business/quit my Well-Compensated Job” and take MY TAX DOLLARS AND PRODUCTIVITY out of the economy. I AM GALT”

never mind that there were (and are) vast throngs of desperate un-and-underemployed people pounding the pavement for any opportunity they could get.

OK, Galt good for you– but I promise you that there’s ten hungry people who’ll do that job or serve those customers at least as well as you did… if your boss doesn’t sigh with relief at having an easy chance to cut payroll by eliminating/consolidating your position anyway.

At some level, I think most of them did understand that, so it amounted to little more than an expression of frustration at the crummy economy– but a pretty dumb and counterproductive one, lol

Viscaria
Viscaria

WWTH, it sounds like you should stay home, get some rest, and feel better! I’m sorry that you don’t get paid for the time :-S

fruitloopsie
fruitloopsie

My little 3 year old nephew tried to make his parents and little brother pancakes and coffee but got powder everwhere he even filled the cups with powder. I’m so proud of him.

Adam
And they wonder why nobody wants them

fruitloopsie
fruitloopsie

WWTH
I don’t know if it will help but maybe you can drink hot lemonade? I hope you get to feeling better!

seraph4377

You know, if you leave aside the hatred on her face, that succubus is actually quite attractive. Not even any horns or wings or cloven hooves or any other non-human features to even attempt to make her scary (I understand that there were stories where Lilith herself could resume human form, to the point where it was impossible to recognize her except for her hairy legs – and since we’re talking the Middle Ages here, “hairy” probably meant “downright furry”).

It makes me wonder if the succubi, in addition to being an explanation for nocturnal emissions, were a kind of medieval rape fantasy for men. After all, who’s most likely to have nocturnal emissions? Young boys and cloistered monks, both of whom are likely to be uncomfortable with their own sexuality and not want to take responsibility for it. They’re not having naughty dreams, oh no – they’re being assaulted in their sleep by hot, hot lady demons.

And what did Lilith and her daughters do? They rode on top, taking control in a way that probably would have seemed both perverse and enticing.

(I also find it interesting that older versions of Lilith and the Succubi were at least as interested in murdering babies – i.e., causing crib deaths – as they were in raping sleeping men, and modern versions need superpowers like life-draining to be taken seriously. You can learn a lot about an era by its monsters.)

Pocket Nerd

The MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) lifestyle, ideally, involves both a real-world withdrawal of men from women and a reduction in the large excess of productivity by men necessary to support the pampering of women through the state’s taxation of men’s natural high productivity.

MGTOW: The key to feeling self-righteous about being a lazy, socially inadequate slob! Take the Red Pill today!

But doesn’t Mr. Løvenskiolds realize he’s subsidizing the feminist-dominated kitchen appliance industry? To really level up your MGTOWing, simply allow the chicken breast to thaw on the countertop overnight and then eat it raw. TOTALLY ALPHA MOVE BRO. And salmonella is a small price to pay for giving the GE/Kenmore Feminazi Cartel a big middle finger.

Next week I’ll share the secrets of delicious, filling lazy slob MGTOW staples like “Saltines with cheese and/or peanut butter” and “raw pre-mixed cookie dough.” Later this month: A tantalizing hidden gem I like to call “cold Pop Tarts.” Stay tuned!

Aunt Edna
Aunt Edna

Ha! Turns out, to no one’s surprise, that MRA know as much about cooking as they do about women and relationships.

I’m confused by this, though:

“Men like me who choose this path may experience a decline in disposable income as we no longer strive to be the stripper pole of cash climbed by needy, seductive succubi eager to harvest us for our resources.”

If these newly liberated MGTOW stopped wasting money on the needy seductive succubi, then they surely would have more of it, no? Or is it that they waste it now on poorly conceived and executed meals…?

Aunt Edna
Aunt Edna

@Pocket Nerd:

I approve. Enthusiastically so. 😉

Lea
Lea

You all slay me. I am slain. =]

Spindrift
Spindrift

@because reasons
“Wouldn’t the best way to “stick it” to the wimminz be to earn LOTS of money and get into a position of authority and/or government where you could impose your misogyny in some REAL way and not just, you know, on the interwebz?”

Well, it makes sense for a post on AVFM, considering Elam himself said :
“Neither I nor AVFM has a legislative agenda, nor any politicians to endorse, nor lobbying to accomplish because none of that is of any value in a society that still refuses to accept reality.”

Best way to change a society that refuses to accept reality is to drop your well paying job, eat dry chicken and shout at twitter feminists, obviously.

KarenX

Of course the biggest benefit of Pistachio Surprise Dinner is that you get to crack your nut over and over and over and over and over again during the meal.

because reasons
because reasons

@Spindrift
Oh, so by not doing anything to change society (aside from making it an angrier place), they hope to change society? The brain hurt is strong with them.

Spindrift
Spindrift

@Pocket Nerd “To really level up your MGTOWing, simply allow the chicken breast to thaw on the countertop overnight and then eat it raw. TOTALLY ALPHA MOVE BRO. And salmonella is a small price to pay for giving the GE/Kenmore Feminazi Cartel a big middle finger.”

A real ALPHA MALE would eat the raw frozen chicken before it’s even thawed, while weightlifting, staring down a tiger till it died of fright, and ignoring how itchy his but is since he stopped wiping it cause HE’S A REAL MAN!

weirwoodtreehugger

A true alpha can scatter away salmonella with a mighty fist pump. No bacteria would dare enter the lair of a true alpha male anyway.

because reasons
because reasons

@ Spindrift: you’re missing pocket nerd’s point. Real alpha manly men don’t have freezers in the first place. If they want meat they have to hunt it, kill it, eat it raw or get the wimminz to build a fire and cook it. Of course, all while staring down tigers and not giving into the beta temptation to scratch his itchy, dirty butt. And since this class of real alpha manly men GTOW, they eat it raw. lol