creepy entitled babies evil fat fatties evil sexy ladies evil ugly women heartiste irony alert men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny PUA reactionary bullshit red pill ugly feminists woman's suffrage

Pickup guru Heartiste launches innovative "well, you're ugly and you can't get laid" campaign against feminists

Psst, dudes, the sufragettes won.
Psst, dudes, the sufragettes won.

Fellas, make up your minds! Are feminist ladies wily seductresses out to entrap innocent men using the power of their sexiness? Or are they evil uggos who never get laid?

While the zeta males over at A Voice for Men lament their alleged victimization at the hands of an alleged undercover feminist honey trap, who allegedly lured them into skeezy behavior by, among other things, crossing and uncrossing her legs, our old friend Heartiste once again assures his readers that feminist ladies are icky fugs:

A powerful shiv to the bloated gut of feminism is to remind normal, attractive women of the gross, ugly, and deranged feminist women (and their effete male lackeys) who purport to speak for all women. Women are nothing if not herd followers, and if it’s made clear to the Normal Majority of women that feminists are unbangable fugs no worthwhile man would touch with a manlet’s micropeen, then the herd will change course and leave the losers in its dust.

Hate to break it to you, dude, but you’re not the first person to try to defeat feminism using the brilliant strategy of calling feminists ugly. It never works.

lkeke35

You know what’s sexiest about every single one of those men listed in the above posts?When they whisper sweet words like : compassion, equality, “no justice, no peace”, abortion rights, equal wages and ” black lives matter”.

Whew! Those words just get a girl all revved up!
I’m gonna have to go take powder, now.

Lady Mondegreen

I think it’s kinda hilarious the way they try to deny their unhappy, meaningless existences and reinforce their dumbshittery by telling each other women are worthless.

And they wouldn’t want to bang most of us anyway.

I mean, sure, the hatred is vile and all. But I’m sort of glad they’re putting it out there in all its undeniable irrational douchitude. That way, everyone who isn’t a jackass* can join us in pointing and laughing at them.

* Apologies to Equus africanus asinus, a fine animal of infinitely more worth than Heartiste and his little friends.

Bina
Bina

Having seen a picture of Fartiste (real name: James Wiedmann), I really do have to chuckle at his use of words like “effete” and “manlet”.

I’m going to guess that “micropeen” is also a projection.

GrumpyOldMangina

To Fartiste, “effete” is a code-word for homosexual.
To the rest of us, “effete” is what he puts in ‘e mouth.

Emmy Rae
Emmy Rae

GrumpyOldMangina, is that spoken in a ridiculous Italian accent? If so, I nailed it!

Bill
Bill

When you attack the appearance of your opponent instead of their actual argument, then you have committed a logical fallacy known as an ad hominem attack. When used, an ad hominem attack generally signifies that the attacker lacks valid points against their opponent, and that they need to resort to nonsensical arguments to distract from the total non-validity of their own argument.

GrumpyOldMangina

It’s a very old joke that was first made about Spiro Agnew, Nixon’s VP, after he made a speech labeling Vietnam War opponents as “effete intellectual snobs.”

GrumpyOldMangina

Hi, Bill. You seem to have stumbled into a site that is dedicated to mocking people like Fartiste whose opinions and lives are a total non-sequitur. Why don’t you go teach your kiddie friends how to logic — it might be useful to them.

Bina
Bina

To Fartiste, “effete” is a code-word for homosexual.
To the rest of us, “effete” is what he puts in ‘e mouth.

I LOL’d.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

Fun thing about Bill’s little spiel; while it’s kind of technically true occasionally, the same thing can be said about people who launch into overly-patronizing speeches about logical fallacies in response to an argument that isn’t meant to be a logical syllogism.

isidore13
isidore13

Bill, it’s difficult to tell what you’re referring to exactly, so I’ll ask straight out: are you referring to Heartiste’s ‘feminists are ugly’ argument?

Viscaria
Viscaria

I also assumed that Bill was referring to Heartiste’s argument that feminists are ugly and therefore bad. Bill, was that right?

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

I’ll apologize in advance if Bill was referring to Heartiste’s argument. I have a bit of a bugbear about people who are super focused on naming logical fallacies, especially “ad hominem.” I’ve seen it misused so many times I basically automatically assume the worst when I see it… which is very unfair of me.

Lea
Lea

Here’s the obvious thing that none of these asshats seem to know. It isn’t a secret. I thought everybody knew.

Ugly people get laid too and beautiful people also go without sexual satisfaction. People really do find things like kindness and wit attractive.You do not need to be a model to be charming or interesting. People find a variety of attributes sexy and see far more beauty in other people than Fartiste will ever understand.

Even if you are drop dead gorgeous, brilliant and positively perfect in every way, you’re still going to be lonely at least some of the time. Even if that were not so, sex is not the end all be all. Your happiness and your self worth should not be based on how many sexes you have accumulated or how many people think you’re pretty. The world does not work the way these odious litter leavings think it does. It’s much nicer.

Lea
Lea

GrumpyOldMangina,

I thought Bill was talking about Fartiste. After all, he’s the one making the “Ha ha you’re ugly” argument.

He was, wasn’t he?

Bill?

Bill
Bill

I was in fact referring to Heartise’s argument.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

Yeah, sorry for being twitchy, Bill.

GrumpyOldMangina

It was the lecturing tone that I was responding to (and I believe everyone will acknowledge I’m an expert on lecturing tone), But he could have been talking about Fartiste, I suppose, in which case, my apologies, Bill. If not, you sounded like a pedantic shit.

GrumpyOldMangina

I guess the point is that we here have long since concluded that Fartiste is incapable of making a logical argument, so that analyzing his logical failures seems … well, a wasted effort.

GrumpyOldMangina

I’m sorry if I’m twitchy, but for the last 24 hours or so I’ve been over on the GQ site (comments on Jeff Sharlet’s article) arguing with a posse of MRAs including Attila Vinczer and Janet Bloomfield and I’ve just been accused of being the moral equivalent of the KKK for using the phrase :Toxic Masculinity” which they think is the equivalent of racist and anti-semitic slurs. So I’m probably not making the tone adjustment from there to here very well.

On the humorous side, some of them apparently think I’m one of Dave’s sock-puppets.

GrumpyOldMangina

Attila called me the Antichrist, and I was flattered until I realized he thought he was talking to David.

Viscaria
Viscaria

I’m not sure that I would characterize Heartiste’s argument is an ad hominem, really. The problem with ad hominems is that they are irrelevant. “She’s ugly, so she’s a bad politician!” is an ad hominem; but to Heartiste, whose definition of a good woman is an attractive one, “she’s ugly, so she’s a bad woman” is logical enough. If, y’know… really really gross.

GrumpyOldMangina

Atilla just wrote this about me.
“Frankly, of all the people I have encountered throughout this world, you are the most horrid despicable evil freak of nature. The only true explanation, is you were severely abused as a child.”
Well, I must be doing something right.

isidore13
isidore13

Clearly the way to deal with someone you suspect was abused is to verbally abuse them. Nailed it, Atilla!

Viscaria
Viscaria

He… He can’t seriously be suggesting that there is no worse kind of person than one who is a survivor of child abuse, can he? I actually want to vomit.

GrumpyOldMangina

The thing is — as he might have learned by spending some time at WHTM — that armchair psychology isn’t a very good idea. I’ll quote my reply:
“I was adopted by an older couple who treated me like a little prince. If my parents did anything wrong, it was treating me too well. Or perhaps it was that they taught me to respect women — you think that was their mistake? You can take your armchair psychology and … rub it in your chest.”

GrumpyOldMangina

And Attila’s reply shows that he still thinks I’m David. Like there could only be one man in the world that is pro-feminist and thinks the MRAs stink.

ParadoxicalIntention

[…]and if it’s made clear to the Normal Majority of women that feminists are unbangable fugs no worthwhile man would touch with a manlet’s micropeen[…]

Is this that “cuckolding” thing I’ve been hearing so much about?

GrumpyOldMangina | February 27, 2015 at 7:05 pm

Nice job with the slight nym change. XD

And of course you’re David! You’re one of the business of ferrets that populates his faux human skin!

GrumpyOldMangina

@PI My theory is that the neatest thing you can do with an intended insult is to wear it proudly — turn it against the people who thought they could intimidate you with it. If I could figure out a way of working Social Justice Warrior into my nym, I’d do it.

Lea
Lea

GrumpyOldMangina ,
Congratulations and well done.

Lea
Lea

It shows you exactly what the MRM thinks of male survivors.

I kinda want to barf in a bag and throw it at people who would try to trigger a child abuse survivor (which is what he was hoping you were GrumpyOldMangina) for a chuckle.

suffrajitsu
suffrajitsu

Hey, on the subject of Gloria Steinem, did you all hear about this?http://deadline.com/2015/02/marisa-tomei-gloria-steinem-ms-hbo-miniseries-george-clooney-1201379952/ I was a little surprised because Marisa Tomei is 50, making her more than 10 years older than Gloria Steinem would’ve been in 1971, but I’m a fan of hers so I don’t have too many complaints.

GrumpyOldMangina

In the first place he was stating that he knew I was abused because he saw it in David’s class pictures. I don’t know anything much creepier than looking up the class pictures of someone you’re supposedly arguing gender-identity (or any other) principles with.

His basic argument, stripped of irrelevancies, is that only a man who had been abused as a child could be a feminist. There are so many kinds of wrong in this Doodlogik(TM) that I would not know where to start.

suffrajitsu
suffrajitsu

1) Bravo, GrumpyOldMangina, for how you handled that whole situation

3) If only a man who had been abused as a child could be a feminist…wait, even if that were true that still doesn’t necessarily say anything bad about feminism.

GrumpyOldMangina

“2) How the hell do you tell from “class pictures” that a child has been abused? Does…does this guy not realize the creepy-ass implications of this?”

Remember we are talking about AVfM’s “Activism Director” here. His creepdar was amputated at birth during circumcision.

Bina
Bina

Heh. I’m pretty sure that I alone know more male feminists than there are members of AVFMorons on the whole, much less ones who do any actual activism.

And yeah, talk about “compassion for men and boys” in Attila, eh? Just his “Oh, you must have been abused as a child” as a rejoinder, rather than an argument based in facts and logic, proves that he lacks compassion as well as logic.

And while his fact-free diet may be great for pretending he’s some kind of Incredible Hulk, it’s not very nourishing for the brain.

(I will hereby refrain from making cracks about Attila being dropped on the head as an infant, as it’s a terrible insult to those who really did suffer such an injury.)

Nequam
Nequam

Still kinder than my temptation to make cracks about shaving Attila’s head and looking for the coat hanger marks.

ParadoxicalIntention

Bina | February 27, 2015 at 7:56 pm

My little brother dropped himself on his head when he was a wee babby. He rolled off the doctor’s table when my mom bent down to pick up his binky after he threw it.

GrumpyOldMangina

What I was doing on the GQ comments was not really meant to argue with them, refute their points, etc., but to goad them into replying because we all know they can’t keep themselves from saying horrible things that expose the hollowness of their organization. That’s basically what Jeff Sharlet did — just give them a chance to let them be themselves and leap onto his skewer and impale themselves.

Bina
Bina

Now that’s a good one. (I’m guessing they’re where his beard currently grows.)

Ow! I hope he wasn’t badly hurt.

ParadoxicalIntention

Bina | February 27, 2015 at 8:08 pm

Ow! I hope he wasn’t badly hurt.

Nah, I think he was more shocked than anything. We joke in my family that at least he had the good sense to do that in the doctor’s office.

mildlymagnificent

David’s cartoon says it all.

Feminists were “ugly” and unfuckable 100 years ago.

Feminists were “ugly” and unfuckable back in the 70s … when two of the best-known feminists were the USA’s lovely Gloria Steinem and the OZ/UK’s raunchy Germaine Greer, you know these people have some un-oiled cogs in their lojik machine.

GrumpyOldMangina

By the way, David, how is the Antichrist gig going?

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

@kirbywarp

Confirmation bias is more about selectively remembering evidence that fits your worldview. This is more about your perceptions being essentially altered by your worldview, like colors looking notably different or faces looking like they have different emotions.

At least that’s what my point was supposed to be… could be that the dress color thing isn’t even quite the right example. I’d assume it was a real and studied psychological effect though.

Yeah, I realized about half a second after posting that comment that confirmation bias wasn’t quite the right term…maybe something more like perceptual priming, or whatever it is that causes our brains to resolve ambiguous images into one form or another (duck or rabbit, vase or faces, etc.). These guys see nothing but ugliness and cynicism everywhere they look.

Brains are fun. I did my senior college thesis on priming and fluency and its effect on perceptions of past events. People tended to misremember words being on a list (or not) based on how easy (or difficult) it was for them to conjure up the answers to word puzzles. The brain is a very unreliable recorder of events, especially when it’s on autopilot.

@GrumpyOldMangina Go you! Every time an MRA tantrums, an angel gets its wings. You’re providing a valuable public service, getting people like Vinczer to display their shittiness for the whole world to see…plus, keeping them busy in the GQ article means they’re not brigading some other innocent comment section somewhere else. You’re like a 419 eater for misogynists.

GrumpyOldMangina

I’m having fun. I don’t get to use my talent for nastiness over here very much because there’s scarcity of people here who deserve it.
I’m just hoping that if there are impressionable young guys who read the comments, they’ll look at the crap the MRAs are spewing and say, “Wow, I sure don’t want to be part of that!”

skiriki

How about “Grumpy Old Social Justice Mangina”?

Lea
Lea

David,
That is some advanced creeptacular stalking right there. AVfM is a bottomless pit of awful.

sparky

GrumpyOldMangina:

I’m betting there’s a lot of young guys and gals reading the GQ article and the comments and going, “Nope, do not want!” Which is probably why they’re all losing their collective shit over it.

They can’t do much to try to “discredit” GQ as a feminist propaganda mag. They can try, but people aren’t going to fall for it.

David:

(JudgyBitch posted one of them on her blog recently in order to suggest that I looked like a gay cannibal who was recentely arrested in Canada. I do not see any resemblance.)

Oh, of course. Of course she did. Always classy, JB. Always classy. I’m sorry; that is, as Lea said, creeptacular.

GrumpyOldMangina

JudgyBitch performed a miracle in the GQ comments by writing a whole paragraph without calling anybody a whore. I can only imagine what the feat cost her.