advocacy of violence all about the menz antifeminism antifeminist women crackpottery creepy empathy deficit entitled babies grandiosity gross incompetence manginas men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA no girls allowed not-quite-explicit threats Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) post contains sarcasm

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) warns women who comment on his Facebook ripoff site that he just might kill them for it

ManBook founder: No girls allowed!
ManBook founder: No girls allowed!

The last we heard from Men’s-Rights-adjacent eccentric Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c), he was falsely accusing an Ohio University student of being a false rape accuser and posting her personal information on the internet.

Now he’s back in the news again with an exciting new social media venture. While Paul Elam takes on the world of publishing with his Possibly Still Unnamed Publishing House for Men Who Don’t Write Good (not its real name), Nolan(c) is taking on an even bigger target: Facebook.

Nolan(c), who for complicated crackpot reasons now goes by the name Joschua-Brandon: Boehm(c), has just launched ManBook, his version of Facebook, but for men only. While ManBook might look to the world like a glorified blog, Nolan(c) Boehm sees it as a viable alternative to the alleged misandrist tyranny and “censorship” of “fascist book.”

Well, unless you’re a woman. If you’re a woman and try to post on ManBook, Nolan(c) Boehm(c) explains, he has the right to kill you.

Nolan(c) Boehm(c) explains this rather strict comment policy as follows:

We have asked politely for women to not register but you are registering anyway. This shows total lack of respect for our right to freedom of association. We do not wish to associate with women in this place. Period. …

We would ask you women to respect our rights as you wish your rights to be respected. If you are unwilling to respect our right to freedom of association do not expect men to respect your right to life. Ok?

So far ManBook is little more than a collection of blog posts by Nolan(c) Boehm(c) with a smattering of comments, but the site has gotten a bit of media attention, inspiring posts on Raw Story and Jezebel, mostly because of that whole “killing women” thing.

While Nolan(c) Boehm(c) is clearly delighted with all the traffic that his new notoriety has brought him, he doesn’t feel he’s getting a fair shake on the whole “right to kill women who post comments” deal. In a post today, he responded to one critic with this, er, clarification of his philosophy:

[Y]ou have to love the fact that he actually encourages women to go and join the site thereby encouraging women to violate the right of freedom of association. This is why men are now starting to kill women more often in divorce. Because men openly encourage women to violate the rights of other men and then pretend to be “horrified” when the men defend their rights with force, up to and including deadly force.

But, you know, if you’re a dude, Nolan(c) Boehm(c) would love you to sign up for his wannabe Facebook-killer site. You can even log into his site … using Facebook.

ManBook is not Nolan(c) Boehm(c)’s first attempt to take on an internet giant. He is also the man behind a little site called A-MAN-ZON. THE politically incorrect store for MEN.

… which also looks suspiciously like a blog. I’m not even sure that there’s a way to buy anything on the site. There are no links to actual products or categories of products on the site’s main page, and a search for books turns up one online “book” that you can “buy” for free.

In a welcome note on A-Man-Zon, Nolan(c) Boehm(c) can’t help but come back to the whole evil-women issue:

Stop spending your money with men who will sell products and services to men and then take that money and give it to women to spend on lawyers in  the divorce courts until the man is so harassed and so broke that he decides to kill himself like Robin Williams did this week.

And the FIRST such man-hating, mangina, white-knight, sexist, discriminatory, bigot that I recommend men stop spending money with is Jeff Bezos.

Jeff Bezos is one of the worlds biggest man-hating, mangina, white-knight, sexist, discriminatory, bigots.

Jeff Bezos openly employs tens of thousands of women who have committed crimes against fathers in divorce courts. He is completely un-apologetic about that.

Despite the name, Nolan(c) Boehm(c) makes it clear that women are allowed to buy from A-Man-Zon — at least if they are

“good women” who are “man enough” not to be “offended” by other peoples opinions … #WomenAgainstFeminism are welcome to be buyers of products and services here.

So he apparently has no problem accepting women’s money — just their opinions.

EDIT: Added links, fixed a few proofreading things.

proxieme
proxieme

guest – I gather that he doesn’t think that national governments are valid.

But copyrights are.

-_-

weirwoodtreehugger

Who does he think enforces copyrights?

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

The captain of the ship that you’re currently on.

(Which might also be a courtroom. I will never let him live that down – everyone should watch the video.)

Arctic Ape
Arctic Ape

Copyright that’s only enforced within a single ship seems vulnerable to piratism.

seraph4377

Are you kidding me? He gets a couple of days of bad publicity for saying that he’s going to kill people (and then doubling down on his insistence that he was right to do so and everyone should see that), and he just gives up? Did he expect everyone was going to rally to his banner and no one was ever going to say anything bad about him ever? What did he think activism involved?

Seriously, what dream world is this man living in?

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

Seriously, what dream world is this man living in?

A world where death threats are NBD as long as they are leveled against women.

Miss Andry

@laughnwitch

Hey thanks for the follow! The more people who pledge their allegiance to the gynocracy visit and follow, the better. It’s the only way I can get my blog out there.

Besides, it’s full of misandry goodness.

laughnwitch (@laughnwitch)

@Miss Andry I am reading it right now. I also put it up on my googe+ account I have a lot of feminists I follow and who follow me.

Mouse Farts
Mouse Farts

Oh sweet lord baby Jesus in heaven, I had never heard of GGG. I looked it up. At one point he was in court on criminal charges and ASKED THE JUDGE TO FUCK HIM. The judge was like “dude you have problems, we are going to set you up with a therapist and a social worker, okay? They are going to help you, it is going to be okay”…and then he came back all “THEY WOULDN’T FUCK ME EITHER, I AM PRESSING CHARGES BECAUSE YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISE!”

There are not enough emoticons in the world for all my D:

But as for the actual topic, this is the first time I’ve ever heard of Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) — whose name I shall pronounce as Peter Andrew Colon Nolan Copyright. Even A Voice for Men thinks he’s nuts.

Important facts:

-He is wanted in several countries and by Interpol, because it turns out that punctuating your name differently doesn’t actually mean you don’t have to obey laws.

-He thinks that if a courtroom has a fringed American flag in it, then it is legally a ship and admiralty law applies. Also if you sign your name in blue ink. You’re supposed to sign things in red ink.

-He claims he was once attacked by a pack of Romanian wild dogs, but he scared them off just by staring at them because he was so Alpha that they knew he could kill them barehanded if he wanted to.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

This person needs to be in jail.
comment image

Miss Andry

@laughnwitch

Thanks for getting the word out about Hail to the Gynocracy! ^_^

@Policy of Madness

He did spend time in a Croatian prison. Though I forget exactly why. It was either stalking or death threats, and since he’s done both of those things and more I don’t remember what it was.

Now he’s complaining about having his life ruined by some “Atheist Cult” and promoting rape/violence against women on his own blog and another one called CoAlpha something-or-other.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

He did spend time in a Croatian prison.

He needs to be in jail again. And stay there. He needs to be classified as the local equivalent of a dangerous offender and kept in custody.

paradoxicalintent
paradoxicalintent

I read the AVfM article about him, and them going “Feminists always try to weasel out of accepting that TERFs and SERFs are part of their movement!” and then turning around and going “Yeah, this guy’s not with us.” is really ironic, in a very funny kind of way for me.

Can we stop with the “It’s okay if we do it” rhetoric, please MRAs and anti-SJWs? If it’s bad for the goose, it’s bad for the gander. If you do it, it’s still bad, by your own admission.

Also, side note: I really need to stop reading YouTube comments. ‘Tis a very toxic place.

emilygoddess - MOD
emilygoddess - MOD

Frankly I’m surprised GGG hasn’t gone on a Marc Lepine rampage yet. Maybe we’ll get lucky and he’ll turn out to be just another MRA “activist” who never leaves the keyboard.

As for Nolan or whatever his name is, of course he was surprised when people disagreed with him. In his mind he is the reasonable one and reasonable people must agree with him. That kind of crank is never really aware of how fringe their ideas are.

kittehserf - MOD

PoM:

Second, “mass spamming” is something channers do, not real people, and it’s weird and suspicious that you would even suggest it.

This. We don’t do that sort of thing.

Arctic Ape:

First pirate joke of the day! Huzzah! 🙂

emilygoddess:

That kind of crank is never really aware of how fringe their ideas are.

Gold fringe, at that.

I’m confused, I always thought the “gold fringe on the flag = Admiralty (or US Navy?)” and courtrooms was one of Owly’s specialties.

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

I assume there’s a whole community of weirdos who all believe the same thing.

Mouse Farts
Mouse Farts

Yeah, that was what I got out of it too. There are wiki articles on it, but I couldn’t finish them because the whole concept was stupid.

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

Seems to be closely connected both to the idea that odd punctuation in your name means the government can’t send you to jail and to the whole bitcoin thing. Crank magnetism, it’s real.

kittehserf - MOD

I’m now wishing characters like Punctuation Fail Nolan could end up in front of a pirate court. I doubt any of the dudes from the Golden Age of Piracy, or the famous fictional pirates for that matter, would have any time for him. They’d maroon him somewhere inhospitiable, quicksmart.

Miss Andry

@kittehserf

How about Rumrunner’s Isle a la Pirates of the Caribbean?

Oops, you are probably right.

kittehserf - MOD

Miss Andry – yes, minus the rum! 😀

katz, I really don’t know: I always thought it was one of his, but it’s the sort of thing Bozo Nolan could easily go with.

Didn’t David used to have a fringed flag on the sidebar? That was before my time.

Ellie
Ellie

So SSM closed down her old blog after being doxxed by a manospherean she had a falling out with. She now has a new blog using her real name, and this blog seems to be toned down a bit on that a good deal of the kooky, kinky, manosphere-unicorn-girl persona is gone. Though she’s still very reactionary, and thinks ladies shouldn’t vote. And dosent seem to understand the point of the tweeter who mentioned voting:

I didn’t break the link cause it’s a screenshot

Nothing really seems to have changed much other than her losing her manosphere-groupie-dream girl status and persona

Mouse Farts
Mouse Farts

@Ellie

I didn’t break the link cause it’s a screenshot

That blog made me so sad. I was raised by a mother who supposedly held the same kind of values SST advocates, and it was (shocker!) not actually a happy household. My mother was/is full of so much rage, all the time, and so much shame and hate that she projected onto other women. I don’t understand why you would choose a beliefset that says you are inherently inferior (or at least should be subservient to) your partner, but if that’s what floats your goat, I think you should go for it. But it’s pretty messed up to look at people who don’t want that for themselves and tell them they’re somehow immoral and in any case are DOIN IT RONG.

Also as a sidenote: according to my mother, the laydeez should not be in positions of leadership okay and a woman should NEVEREVAR be President because omfg HORMONES PMS WILL CAUSE WW3, and a woman’s proper place is under the leadership of her husband!!!1…but if my dad ever disagreed with her, it wasn’t him who got physically abusive, and he most assuredly did not make leadership decisions for the household. In fact, he used to cash his paycheck every week and guiltily squirrel a few twenties away without telling her, so that sometimes he could buy himself a video game. It was really sad. And kind of surreal, now that I am an adult.

Bina
Bina

Peter Andrew Colon Nolan Copyright

Oh, that’s a keeper. One can always call him “The Colon” for short, too, since that’s where he generally stores his head.

pallygirl
pallygirl

Yes, and like a colon, he’s a source of shit.

kittehserf - MOD

omfg HORMONES PMS WILL CAUSE WW3

So … how does she account for # 1 and 2?

Yes, and like a colon, he’s a source of shit.

The one instance where colonic irrigation sounds like a good idea.

Mouse Farts
Mouse Farts

@Kittehs:

Satanism, I am pretty sure.

She was also totes convinced that Satanic Ritual Abuse was a real thing, but that the government is part of a Satanic cult conspiracy to destroy the traditional family, in order to destroy Christianity. Their tools include brainwashing kids into being gay (to prevent Christian babies) and false accusations of child abuse (to remove children from their god-fearing Christian parents).

Another fine example of how misogynists are willing to harass any woman, even if she’s on their side.

gilshalos

Funnily enough, I read an article a few weeks back that said hormonally women were closest to men during their period. So what women are like 1 week in 4, men are like all the time. Also, that the most stable, least affected by hormones people were post-menopause women, so they should be leaders.

filmrunner

@seraph4377

Nah, as much of a colossal prick as Phelps was he never came across as physically dangerous. This guy is a serial-killer in the making, I am genuinely expecting to see an article here in a couple of years about him being caught with a basement full of decomposing sex-workers.

kittehserf - MOD

Mouse Farts:
comment image

gilshalos: since they don’t have the PROPER CaptainHookasplayedbyJasonIsaacs, I’ll have to go for Picard.

Zolnier

Atheist cult huh, interesting, usually I don’t see much religious rhetoric coming from MRA’s. I wonder how a “co-alpha” society would work, well not work, a whole civilisation of self centred arseholes. Someone call Ken Levine!

kittehserf - MOD

a whole civilisation of self centred arseholes

Presumably they’d have a Constipation rather than a Constitution.

Presumably they’d have a Constipation rather than a Constitution.

XD

Ellie
Ellie

@Mouse Farts and everyone else

If you look at the link I provided, including the comments section, you’ll see that (at least this is my impression) she’s ‘softened’ her views a little on the surface level, with EXTREME emphasis on ‘surface level.’

Possibly, same views, softer language, even. Nevertheless the unpleasantness is just as transparent. I think being doxxed by a manospherean may have nuanced her views towards the manosphere a bit, in that she’s more openly sharing opinions towards the manosphere than are different than uncritical reverence, and does not backtrack when manosphereans harass her for it (then again her new blog also has few followers, far fewer than when she was one of the biggest manospherean bloggers as SSM) so that while she’s as unpleasant as ever, she’s lost a lot of the “manosphere’s fantasy dream girl” “I’m a submissive unicorn to an alpha mcalpha doing my best to not be like THOSE women” complex her old blog had. She’s gone from someone who built a fantasy life and persona for a “fanbase” of losers to someone who’s pretty straightforwardly blogging as some random unremarkable person with reactionary views.

So yeah, still reactionary and seemingly as unpleasant and full of baggage as ever. But I guess since her real identity is now known she can no longer pretend to be the person legions of manospherean losers had worshiped her as.

gilshalos

As a Scots red-head I should probably watch Brave.

filmrunner

@gilshalos Do, it’s pretty good.

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

Wait, why did they dox SSM? When did this happen?

Ice and Indigo
Ice and Indigo

Laughnwitch- The rage quit is ridiculous, no question, but is that video really a nice thing to promote? It’s basically laughing at a child. (And while I can’t say anything for sure, the way he moves reminds me very much of my own son – who is much younger, but also autistic. There’s something stimmy about it. I could be wrong, but the resemblance was close enough to make it a painful watch.)

I’m sorry if that’s a derail – I lurk more than I comment – but that video really upset me. Can we reserve our mockery for the adults?

goodrumo

Reblogged this on iheariseeilearn.

laughnwitch (@laughnwitch)

@Ice and Indigo I can appreciate your sentiment here and if the mods want to take down the video I will understand. I do doubt that he has autism because he could control himself and stopped as soon as his father yelled at him from the other room. This video has circulated around as a representation of #GamerGate and the young men in that hashtag movement.

scarlettpipstrelle

Thank you, GodlessK, for pointing out the meaning of the weird name punctuation. I was going to do it too. An almost identical example is in this article: http://skeptoid.com/blog/2013/10/14/the-legal-gibberish-of-freeman-on-the-land/

Miss Andry

@Ice and Indigo

After watching other videos with that kid — including his appearance on Tosh.0 — I’m pretty sure it’s fake.

MJones
MJones

laughnwitch, clearly you know very little about autism. I have not seen the video in question but it upsets me greatly when people mock autistic children or make ignorant statements about people with autism. I have a 27 year old daughter with pervasive development disorder (autism). Do not diagnose people as having autism or not having autism based on what you think autism is. My daughter functions very well and many people don’t believe she has autism because she behaves well in public and can have seemingly normal conversations. However she will never be able to drive a car or hold a job because of the way her brain works. She has temper tantrums when frustrated and is obsessive about dozens of things.

It is not necessary to throw non neurotypical people under the bus in our quest for a better more equitable world. Yet I see it being done persistently on every social justice website I go to. We should be better than that.

Bina
Bina

The one instance where colonic irrigation sounds like a good idea.

High colonic hijinks on the high seas! Hoist the Jolly Roger!

scarlettpipstrelle

Freemen on the Land can be real trouble. Just untangling their claims is a lot of work. “One member of the Church of the Ecumenical Redemption International argued that her car was not subject to motor-vehicle laws because it was “an ecclesiastical pursuit chariot”. A Freeman wanted to pay his child support by tapping into a secret government account kept by the Bank of Canada, the central bank. Some put a trademark symbol after their name and then demand payment—C$1m in one case—if it appears in legal documents. Others seek ludicrous damages in civil suits. Alberta’s justice minister was sued for C$108 quadrillion (case dismissed).” http://www.economist.com/news/americas/21587804-american-style-anti-government-eccentrics-take-root-canada-freeloaders-land