men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny rape culture red pill reddit

Red Pillers agree: "If she did something sexually with an ex that she refuses to do with you, drop her."

Start-Saying-No

The We Hunted the Mammoth Pledge Drive continues! If you haven’t already, please consider sending some bucks my way. (And don’t worry that the PayPal page says Man Boobz.) Thanks!

Attention ladies who have sex with men! The sex you are having now is a crime against the hypothetical man or men you will have sex with in the future. At least according to some Red Pill douchebags.

Yesterday, you may recall, we looked at a bizarre and nasty post by pickup guru Roosh Valizadeh that argued, among other things, that all women who aren’t virgins are essentially “soft cuckolding” their future husbands. Because, evidently, any man who marries a woman not only owns her in the present; he retroactively owns her past self as well.

Today, in Reddit’s Red Pill subreddit, we find a fellow called redpilltom making a very similar – if slightly less extreme – argument about women and their sexual pasts.

In a post titled “Never date a woman who won’t do sexual things with you that she did with her other partners,” redpilltom argues that if a woman ever agreed to any sexual act in the past she owes it to you as well.

[I]f you ever, and I mean ever, find out that she did something with an ex that she refuses to do with you, drop her. Drop her fast and drop her hard. This goes from giving it up on X number of dates, to certain sexual acts that you want to do, to threesomes, to the frequency of sex.

Yep. As redpilltom sees it, if a woman says yes to anal sex with one man, she’s obliged to say yes to every future partner who wants anal. To refuse would be a deep insult to whoever she’s dating – and evidence that she sees her current partner as the simpering “beta” in the Red Pill catchphrase “Alpha fucks, Beta bucks.”

It is not only the #1 sign of being on the losing end of the AF/BB relationship, but it screams “Oh, well I felt I needed to impress and be good to them, but you seem easy enough that I don’t need to put in effort.” Do yourself a favor and move on to a woman who sees you as equal or better to the men who used to fuck her. Don’t settle for being second best.

It’s not as if what she wants matters at all in this equation. As redpilltom and his fellow Red Piller see it, sex isn’t something that women desire or enjoy — except with hunky alphas. It’s something that women have in their possession – and which non-alpha men have to get from them, by hook or by crook.

And if for whatever reason, good or bad, a woman “gave” a man in her past a certain sex act, she can’t change her mind and refuse to “give” it to you.

For the women who may be getting furious reading this, just imagine what it was like if you knew your boyfriend was rich.

Oh dear. This can’t be going anywhere good. Red Pillers regularly denounce women as “whores” and “golddiggers” who trade (their) sex for (men’s) money – at least when it comes to betas with bucks. But Red Pill dudes themselves see sex as essentially an economic transaction.

Imagine that he always brought his ex’s out on really nice vacations, nice house, bought them really nice gifts, treated them like princesses, etc. But he refused to do any of that with you, he wanted to be frugal with you even though he has more than enough money to treat you. Wouldn’t you feel a little bit weird about it? Wouldn’t you question why you were different, why he didn’t care to treat you the same? Why the sudden change?

I don’t know, maybe he’s older and wiser and realized that he was spending too much money and driving himself into debt? Maybe he got tired of an ex who only “rewarded” him with sex when he spend a lot of money on her? Or maybe his ex got tired of him trying to buy sex with money.

Hell, maybe he realized that the whole “sex for money” equation is an unhealthy basis for a romantic relationship?

In a followup comment, redpilltom makes clear he has no interest in hearing what the woman has to say about any of this.

ForbiddenFruit420 13 points 14 hours ago   What if she doesn't want to do it with you because she didn't enjoy it with her ex?      permalink     save     report     give gold  [–]redpilltom [S] 37 points 14 hours ago   That's something that's a bit more delicate and requires a bit more context. "I tried anal with my ex but stopped him because I didn't like it" is different than "I used to do it all the time with my ex, but didn't really like it". The context in the first was "I didn't like how it felt so I stopped" and the second was "I didn't really care for it, but he loved it so I did it for him". Overall it doesn't carry the same weight as the "I'm not that kind of girl anymore" BS that the post is more about, but it is a huge red flag and you should keep your eye out for more signs you're getting strung along.  And, of course, women lie up and down about their sexual history. If a woman tells you she only tried something once briefly but hated it, it's pretty likely that she did it multiple times and loved it in the context of an alpha guy who gave her more tingles than you.
Red Pill dudes, if you’re so deathly afraid of becoming a beta shelling out bucks for sex that alphas get for free, maybe you should stop seeing sex as an essentially economic transaction in which the desires of women – or at least their desire for anything but money – counts for nothing.

But in the meantime if you do decide to break up with a woman because she won’t have anal sex with you like she did in her college days – or whatever – you’re actually doing her a giant favor. Because no one deserves to be stuck in a relationship with someone like you.

H/T — r/thebluepill

Fnoicby
Fnoicby

It doesn’t strike me as particularly “alpha” to sit around worrying about what an ex might have gotten that you aren’t getting. It’s quite insecure.

vaiyt

Anything that makes Red Pillers drop women faster is a good idea.

friday jones
friday jones

These guys are the alpha and omega of sexual insecurity and self-doubt. No wonder they can’t get laid unless they’re at Broadway & 42nd with a duffel bag of money on them.

itsabeast
itsabeast

“This goes from giving it up on X number of dates…” So a woman has to make a spreadsheet of how long it took to have sex with every guy she’s had sex with, and make sure it’s progressively less each time? What if she had a one-night stand after knowing someone for four hours–does every encounter have to be less than four hours after that? Oh wait, I think I know the answer. She’s a slut for ever having “given it up” that fast and isn’t worth dating.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

These assholes’ worst nightmare is that the person they date doesn’t view them as God’s gift from heaven, perfect in every way and superior to every other person on earth. Their fragile ego can’t bear so much as a single scratch, but of course that’s the fault of the woman. They, after all, are Alphas, and damn anyone who thinks or shows otherwise.

Jenny (@dontgiveah00t)

It’s amazing how even when one of them inserts logic into the argument and points out that she may not be doing it with you because she doesn’t like it, another has to derail and go ‘well if she accepted it from him, why not you?’ And why is it that ‘certain sexual acts you want to do’ always seem to be code for either ‘fellatio’ or ‘anal’ with these guys?

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@Jenny:

All of their imagination is reserved for how they measure up to other dudes.

isidore13

Why did I go and read the thread? Fuck. I feel like I should not be reading this stuff, I have never been in a relationship or had sex and I’m starting to feel like all men think this way.

M. the Social Justice Ranger
M. the Social Justice Ranger

I honestly don’t get this whole “Giving a rat’s ass what your girlfriend may or may not have done sexually in the past” deal at all (except for potential STDs, of course). At all. How does it affect anything outside of their own impossibly insecure minds? Bloody hell, they’re acting like they think sex causes lycanthropy.

These idiots would make Freud turn to booze.

weirwoodtreehugger

And, of course, women lie up and down about their sexual history. If a woman tells you she only tried something once briefly but hated it, it’s pretty likely that she did it multiple times and loved it in the context of an alpha guy who gave her more tingles than you.

So, this guy is setting things up so that no matter what his partner actually says, she enjoys whatever sex act it is that he wants to do. From there it’s a short leap to actually forcing her into it because hey, no matter what she says, she actually wants it. And these dudes are mystified when we say PUAs/red pillers don’t respect consent.

I went and read the whole thread for some reason and found some gems. One guys actually sort of said something that wasn’t quite as terrible as what the others were saying. It regards a woman who had a bad experience with anal and no longer wants to do it.

Generally, I am of the mind that if you let your boyfriend try it – I get to. But physical trauma can be a game changer. I would be shocked if she has me pegged as a beta, given the fact she knows I see other women and is otherwise rambunctious in bed… but something isn’t sitting right with me about this.

He actually starts to have an epiphany. Maybe pressuring someone into doing something she isn’t comfortable with is wrong! But of course, his fellow red pillers couldn’t let that stand.

Don’t be a tool. 99.9% of time a girl says she was traumatized or had a bad experience, it is not legit trauma aka PTSD. Plus like you said, it can be modified (using lube for anal etc.). Also she should be able to get over that shit.

If she really is traumatized and “can’t” do what you want, she’s damaged goods, a broken woman. Next her. Doen’st mater whether it’s “her fault”.

In my experience, all women like anal just fine, as long as you build up enough attraction, and use lube.

Classy! Not rapey and creepy at all!

Then there’s this

But if she tried anal in the past and it hurt, or she tried a threesome in the past and it was awkward, those are not sufficient excuses because I can control/influence those things next time around. It hurt because the dude didn’t do it right, it was awkward because the dude didn’t manage it right.

Nobody needs an excuse for saying no to something, asshole!

And then there’s this lovely comment.

And if she won’t do it just forcibly do it like 50 shades women love that shit.

It’s been up for five hours without being moderated and without anyone pointing out that that is rape.

Now I need about a hundred showers.

Bad_dog
Bad_dog

Ugh, so much ugh! I would probably be one of these women who did something in a previous relationship that I would not do now. Why is that? When I was more inexperienced and insecure I was way more susceptible to man whines and being convinced to do things I either was unsure about or flat out did not want to do. And, if put in the same situations now, being more confident in myself, I probably wouldn’t do the things. I’m sure I’m not the only one who has been in similar situations.

Also dudes, if you are tying to pressure your significant other into doing things they do not want to do, for whatever reason, you are a giant dog turd because that is a terrible shitty thing to do.

duckbunny

So I literally do not do a thing with current partners that I have done with previous partners, and that thing is PIV.
Seriously. I don’t do it any more; it isn’t my kink, it isn’t fun, I don’t like it. Never had any particularly bad experiences. I just don’t like it.

I think that makes me the Antichrist.

Jason
Jason

OK red-pillers, say your partner gives in to the idiot logic that if she tried something and didn’t like it, tough shit, she now has to do it with you. What if you want her to try something and she says no? Oh right, probably the same response because alpha dog.

kittehserf

First thoughts:

Why would anyone be detailing what sexual acts they did with an ex? How’s this prat going to know what this (hypotheticalbecausehe’llneverhaveagirlfriend) woman’s done sexually?

Apart from the eye-rolling and very old wrong of the whole money = sex thing, the specific notion that anything, anything, is equivalent to letting someone else into your body is nauseating.

I am pleased to say my misandry score must have been boosted greatly. Because Mr K is the only man in this world or the next who gets to do any sexytimes stuff with me, ever, world without end, amen.

booburry

Yeah, the “red flag” is surely someone changing their minds about certain sex acts, not you sounding like a rapey mother fucker.

booburry

Also, I guess it depends on the relationship but IME my partners don’t really want a detailed account of all the hot sex I’ve had with past partners. Not everyone is perfect and jealousy is a thing.
In fact, if a partner badgered me about my past sex experiences I would be pretty uncomfortable.

Aunt Edna
Aunt Edna

“[Sex] something that women have in their possession – and which non-alpha men have to get from them, by hook or by crook.”

This is probably the best definition of sex from the Red Pill POV that I have seen to date.

ceebarks
ceebarks

Ew, they’re so gross. lol I’m going to guess no one is actually gonna take that last bit of advice about “nexting”, even though it’s damned good advice (no one who accepts the “redpill” as gospel is in a suitable frame of mind to have a decent relationship anyway, so they SHOULD continue dumping their partners as quickly as possible, ’til they finally realize it’s horseshit, b/c no one, least of all themselves, is perfect)

but people who are actually self-confident enough to “next” their partners don’t generally hang around relationship/sex webforums. So, alas, this is all keyboard jockeying.

Jarnsaxa
Jarnsaxa

What if the man doesn’t want to do it either? Does he have to do anal if he doesn’t want to, just because she’s done it before with another guy? That doesn’t even make sense. Why do they assume every man wants the same things as every other man? I mean, these guys are going to assume that about women, that’s what they do, but why would they assume men are all interchangeable? MISANDRY.

mildlymagnificent

Okay. So I was 17 years old and totally brainless and had sex with a bloke without a condom. I vowed to myself I’d never, ever be so bloody stupid again.

And these halfwits think a woman who’s done that, or any other damn silly or nasty or dangerous sexual thing she’s regretted (or hated or whatever), is thereafter obliged to do that same thing with every man she sleeps with for the rest of her life. Even though she firmly says that once was once too often.

As for telling a new partner about past experiences, I think if a couple is negotiating their boundaries, or the relationship as a whole, it’s perfectly legit to tell them that threesomes are a no no, that you’re OK with some things and not others. Some of these preferences arise from past sexual experience, some of them don’t. If I was ever in that position again, I’d have to say that one thing I cannot tolerate under any circumstances is a hand on the front of my throat – no one’s ever tried to choke me, but I have always had an extreme reaction to any touch like that, sexual or otherwise. I think it’s A Good Thing to warn a partner in advance rather than let them obliviously terrify you when doing something most people do and then have to tell them — when you’ve completely spoiled the moment — that you’ve always been like that and you don’t know why.

mildlymagnificent

Hah. I realised that I’d changed what I was saying as I was saying it. That first para was supposed to be a hypothetical that continued being a hypothetical.

No harm, no foul. What I described is hardly an unusual event I suppose, even though I wasn’t talking about myself.

kittehserf

I wouldn’t even think of raising past experiences when it came to setting boundaries – a straight out “No, I’m not doing that” is all the hypothetical mister would be getting, not a history (if there was one) of why. Mind you if he was a halfway decent person he’d have done no more than ask if I was into or wanted to try such-and-such, and would take that no for an answer.

ceebarks
ceebarks

I dunno, I think discussion of past experiences can be really bonding and fun but both people have to be pretty danged secure and mature for it not to turn into a disaster. Turning it into a contest of any sort is a sure way to make a hash out of it.

And hey, you RP A-holes: if I had a boyfriend who used to spend loads of money on previous girlfriends but who didn’t on me I would

a) never have been so gauche as to demand he itemize what he spent on other people to begin with, as it is none of my god-damned business and

b) if for some reason it had unavoidably come to my attention, causing me to feel some kind of embarrassing envy or insecurity and I actually ASKED, and he said something like “at that time in my life I believed I could get love and attention by buying it, but now I realize how wrongheaded that was”

don’t you think it would be a little beyond childish for me to stomp my foot and say “NEXT!”

Geesh

emilygoddess - MOD
emilygoddess - MOD

I am of the mind that if you let your boyfriend try it – I get to.

“I get to”? What are you, five years old? “How come Jimmy gets a cookie and I don’t?” JFC, you can practically taste the petulant tears.

She’ll be better off, then.

Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III
Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III

A) ‘any information about a woman’s sexual past can be used as a bludgeon against her.’

B) ‘Waaah! Women lie about their sexual pasts! ‘

WARNING: taking the red pill can cause the following side effects: insomnia, contradictory beliefs, trolling spells, spermatorreah, cognitive dissonance, and non-localized seeping assholism.

thebewilderness
thebewilderness

Some of them seem really worried that they are inadequate in the area of making their partners ‘gina tingle and then all of a sudden they are talking like the perps from Project Unbreakable. EWWWWWWW

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

That’s a terrible analogy. In terms of showing love, buying a gift for someone isn’t remotely equal to anal.

Buying a present is easy. It doesn’t have the potential to cause trauma, pain, or physical discomfort for the giver (unless you’re buying live scorpions). It’s noninvasive. It can be customized for the recipient. You are fully in control at all times when buying a present: what to give, how much to spend, when to give it. There is no cultural baggage, degradation, or shame attached to it. Almost everyone enjoys doing it for people they love (except whiny PUAs).

The same can’t be said for anal. That’s why it isn’t part of the basic social contract, like gift-giving or handshakes. It requires definite, ongoing, renewable (or not) consent.

Bloody hell, they’re acting like they think sex causes lycanthropy.

They seem to have this weird semen worship/fetish thing going on, don’t they? Apparently they think semen has magic powers and forever transforms anyone who comes into contact with it. I guess that’s one reason they’re so obsessed with raw dogging (the goldjaculate *must* touch the woman DIRECTLY ON THE VAGINA or the magic won’t be transferred). It also explains their burning obsession with previous sexual partners and acts, their horror of sleeping with a woman who’s ever slept with a black man, and the whole “soft cuckolding” thing. If a woman has had sex with 30 guys, after all, she won’t be able to imprint on #31, what with all the ghost sperm already possessing her. It’s like the belief that eating certain animal parts endows the eater with the characteristics of those animals.

Ellesar

Surely the ONLY person who would be super interested in all the details of a sex life before them would either be super insecure, or just really liked talking about sex loads? Would have thought the latter would probably be easy going on their outlook and understand respect for boundaries. So I can only assume that this sad act is super insecure. What a fucking surprise!

rjjspesh

“if you do decide to break up with a woman because she won’t have anal sex with you like she did in her college days – or whatever – you’re actually doing her a giant favor. Because no one deserves to be stuck in a relationship with someone like you.”

YES yes yes. Please break up with all the women!

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

RP commenter:

Don’t be a tool.

*is immediately a tool*:

This guy needs to step on every Lego ever made. One by one.

paradoxicalintent
paradoxicalintent

Can someone PLEASE inform these poor misguided souls that women hate 50 Shades of Grey too? It’s terrible, terrible “literature”, and shouldn’t be used as a fucking guide. Please stop with this shit and go read the BDSM Wikipedia article. It has far more accurate information. (I also saw a YouTube comment that said that “feminists love 50Shades because it’s liberating and shit” and I had to swallow a bit of vomit. The comment was over a week old when I saw it, so I didn’t respond, but gods above did I want to.)

On topic: This is the kind of shit that keeps me really wary about meeting new males who I could potentially be romantic with. The huge insecurity these guys show and the massive fucking entitlement that comes with it is scary as hell.

I don’t want to deal with judgement and anger because I tried something once and I didn’t enjoy it, and this person has somehow convinced themselves that because I am a woman (or an owner of a vagina in their little cissexist world), I am thereby irrational and incapable of understanding what I do or don’t like (or I just haven’t tried it with THEM, and they’re AMAZING).

I agree with M. Unless you’re asking about STDs, then my past sexy tiems are none of your business unless I make it your business and tell you.

And if you get pissy that I won’t do everything for you I did for past romances, then you can, and I mean this in the nicest way, fuck right off you misinformed, misguided and insecure turd blossom.

Also, if you want to “next” me, please fucking do. Save us both a lot of trouble.

Cuddlesquid
Cuddlesquid

(Long-time reader, first-time commenter. Hi everyone!)

So what if one of these men somehow (hypothetically–let’s say the planets aligned and lightning struck the clock tower and, I don’t know, he managed to keep his dickishness hidden for a couple of dates) ended up with a sexual partner who admitted to him that she’d pegged an ex-boyfriend? Would he then, by this logic, be obligated to demand that she get out her strap-on for him as well? What if she had been with dudes who had liked her to step on their tender parts? Would he have to demand that she do the same?

Of course I know a red piller would say “OMG NO GROSS HOW DARE YOU”, because somehow being not 100% in control = not in line with being A Real Man. Still, it’s nice to imagine one of these guys encountering the logical loophole and ending up demanding to call their girlfriend “Mistress” because he doesn’t want to seem like less of an “alpha”. 😀

slingshot2hell
slingshot2hell

isidore13 – don’t get discouraged! I’ve had sex with a lot of guys, and literally only ONE even asked me about how many people I’ve slept with before (and that was when I was young and the answer was 0) and all the rest couldn’t give two shits about what I did with my genitals before. It may be regional (I’m in a pretty liberal area), but I suspect these types of idiots are the minority.

Amnesia
Amnesia

Why stop there, red pillers? If she refuses to eat a food you know she’s eaten before (even if it made her sick to her stomach or she only did it on a dare) force her to eat it again! Demand that she rewatch her least favorite movie with you (as long as she watched it once, it’s fair game).

It just won’t do to half-ass being a completely irredeemable asshole. Have some pride.

LadyMarchHare
LadyMarchHare

What about just having a case of hemorrhoids and not wanting to add to it by dating another?

Kestrel
Kestrel

IME, my husband tends to ask the women he is dating (we are poly and everyone knows about the others) how many partners they have had for one reason. He wants to know if they are like me, who has only been with him, or his current girlfriend who has had over sixty, because he wants to know if sexy times will be a trial and error kind of thing or if they are confident in what they like/dislike so he can respect those preferences.

emilygoddess - MOD
emilygoddess - MOD

Can’t remember who asked this, but as for “why does it always boil down to anal sex”, I’m gonna go with porn skewing people’s expectations, and/or they know many women find it painful and degrading and that makes them want it even more.

fruitloopsie
fruitloopsie

Can red pillers be any more rapey, selfish and/or insecure?

fruitloopsie
fruitloopsie

isidore13
“I have never been in a relationship or had sex and I’m starting to feel like all men think this way.”

I too have never been in a relationship or had sex and don’t worry most men are actually good people however the hateful and scariest ones are usually the loudest.

Brass Eye
Brass Eye

Sheesh, I mean, I am extremely insecure sex-wise. Like, I lost my virginity at 25 (I am 26), and am terrified of initiating anything with the woman I am semi-seeing from fear of disappointing. But I wouldn’t even consider demanding details of past sexual encounters, I mean I would want to know about STDs, but I would not want to know exactly *how* she got it. I can see maybe being curious about how many previous partners they’ve had, but I don’t know why you would want details. Maybe if you’re into certain kinks and want to know what they’re up for… but even then you could just ask in general.

I just can’t even fathom the amount of insecurity and fragile ego it takes to think like this. Especially dismissing painful/uncomfortable experiences as not “legitimate” as that’s actually kind of frightening. I just have to hope these kind of guys follow through and do women a favor by “nexting” them. At this point I really don’t have a clue what “alpha” or “beta” really even mean to them, seems to change all the time as long as it makes them feel better about themselves temporarily.

Mike
Mike

Heh, this site is terrific. Love it. Keep it up.

I was wondering this exact same thing.

Jenny (@dontgiveah00t)

@weirwoodhugger – all of this. They cannot handle being told no, at the core of it. That’s why they have all those ‘classy’ responses to no like ‘1000 years ago I would be raping you right now’. That’s why their response to being told by their current partner ‘no, I don’t enjoy that’ is ‘I bet you totally do and are keeping it from me to control me!’

Okay, correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t lube kind of required for anal? Like, not a ‘modification’ for if it doesn’t work, but necessary to start with? The anus isn’t self-lubricating, and even with plenty of lube, foreplay and patience (and these people seem to think even the first of those should be optional, let alone the others) anal can be painful or uncomfortable for some. (I freely admit I am going from my own experience here). Not even going to address the idea that 99.9% of women who claim trauma/bad experience are lying, and the 0.1% who aren’t should get over themselves. Nuh-uh, no way.

I really would like to see their reaction if their partner liked a sexual act they didn’t and demanded it of them and tried to guilt them into it.

Bina
Bina

And if she tried them once, only to find out that (a) she didn’t like that, and (b) never wants to do it again…she still owes you? Fucking Pillock, go fall bare ass first on all the Legos. Because that’s all the sexual action you really deserve.

Bina
Bina

I suppose the Pillock also thinks that if she “gave it up” in an act of rape, that totally counts, and he should also get to rape her the same way, just to make it even-steven. FUCK THAT NOISE.

Bina
Bina

Aaaaand I was right…

…Pillocks really DO think like that. They’re all Todd Fucking Akin, so of course they would!

baroncognito

The only context under which I can imagine a partner’s sexual history being relevant is if they say “You know, in the past, I’ve done *this* and I quite enjoyed it and I was wondering if we could try *this*.”

I mean, I don’t know under what other contexts you’d really discuss a partner’s sexual history.

Oh, okay, I suppose if you and your partner ran into someone and it was really awkward and your partner decided to explain why it was really awkward “Oh, yeah… well, the last time I saw Benny, I was removing a zucchini from him. We had a fight about proper etiquette, and I told him I was not going to use my salad tongs and kicked him out.”

baroncognito

Okay, to be fair, I can probably imagine quite a few situations, but most of them are unlikely.

kittehserf

baroncognito, seconding all that. ::nods::

Michelle C Young

Life happens. Bodies change. Tastes change. Phobias develop.

There are, in short, REASONS to stop doing something you used to do, even if you once enjoyed it, and ESPECIALLY if you only did it to please a selfish jerk.

I suppose he’ll say that if a previous “boyfriend” raped her, then she is obliged to act out any rape-fantasy he has, to please him, or else that means she’s preferring her rapist to him.

This guy is absolutely disgusting.

1 2 3 5